With the new server, we have a new version of the file editor that checks for errors in the coding.  You would not believe the amount of time I’ve spent going through pages and fixing the errors that were there.  There was nothing serious, just some silly mistakes, but seeing those red crosses bring out a primal urge to fix them.  At the same time, I went and made sure our site shows up as 100% HTTPS.  A lot of the pages were written before we had an SSL certificate, so most of it was simply putting that S after HTTP on image links.  Now that’s done, it’s time to check on some other areas of the site.  The work never ends.