Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

calanthandadaye2@hotmail.com calantha@inter-friend.net

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

calanthandadaye2@hotmail.com calantha@inter-friend.net

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:07 pm

Return-Path: <calantha@inter-friend.net>
Subject: hi
To: Recipients <calantha@inter-friend.net>
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2016 20:19:41 -1200
Reply-To: calanthandadaye2@hotmail.com

Hello Dear,
How are you over there in your country,i hope fine,
my name is miss Calantha Ndadaye Am From Rwanda Pls
Am Sorry if i am embarrassing you i want to speak
to you on my Email ID is Urgent
try contact me now so that i will give you full
explanation about myself,including my pictures.
hope to here from you thanks
yours Calantha

calanthandadaye2@hotmail.com
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: calanthandadaye2@hotmail.com calantha@inter-friend.net

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:20 pm

Skype ID:
live:calanthandadaye2

Dear thank you for answering me back,
I am more than happy for your mail .How are you today? l hope fine.Mine is not too good due to my suffering condition here in Dakar Senegal.
My name is Miss Calantha Ndadaye
i am (24) years old, single and never married,
5ft 8 inches Tall, 55kg weight,
black hair and brown eyes,
l am from Rwanda in Africa,
Daughter of late Mr and Mrs Dr Ndadaye Henry Kagame,
i am presently residing in humanitarian Home in Dakar-Senegal as a result of the political/religious crisis that have been causing problems in my country?

I lost my both Parents during this deadly Political War.That Damaged Thousands of innocent Souls in Rwanda.My family was among the first target of the rebels because my Late father is a Successful businessman and also a politician supporting the Present Government when the problems was about to start.
Due to this all the members of my family was Murdered in a cold Blood and our family house was set blazed.I was Lucky and escaped death because i was in bordering school when this deadly incident took place.It is only myself who is alive now and i managed to make my way to another country Senegal where i am staying now and never pray or think to step my legs in that bloody country called Rwanda Again.

I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself and the purpose i contact you in my next mail. Attached here is my picture and i will like you to send me your picture too.Hoping to hear from you soonest.
Yours in love Calantha Ndadaye

HEADER:
Return-Path: <calanthandadaye2@hotmail.com>
Received: from SNT146-W29 ([65.55.90.137]) by SNT004-OMC3S34.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Sun, 10 Apr 2016

Photos:

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Both Photos already reported as being used for scams on other sites.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:58 pm

It gives me a great pleasure to speak with you again in this medium of communication .How are you doing at this moment ?, I hope you are in good health .If so; glory be to God . You might be wondering of this long mail to you . I am very sorry about it, it is because of the urgency of my situation here i am .Pardon me and look into my explanation mail very well

My late father Dr Ndadaye Henry Kagame, was the managing director of Jomoco Oil ( Ltd ) in Kigali , while my mother was the managing director of Kigali Groups Gold And Diamond Mining Company in Kigali , before the tragic war which claim their life and left me orphan, I managed to make my way to another country Senegal with help of ( UNHCR)

I lost all my belongings and my relations as the result of the war , Since i came to this place ; i have pass through so many difficulties . Hunger and sufferings, i cries every day and night for what i am going through in this place .

As a refugee here i don't have any right or privileged to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the laws of this country, I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year as a nose student before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place,
Please listen to me,i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited sum amount of money in a leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is (US$9,700,000.00) (Nine Million ,Seven Hundred Thousand Dollars)

Please i need your help ,I will like you to help me to transfer this money into your bank account and from it you can send sum money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you, I kept this secret to people in the camp here , The only person that knows about it now is you because i trusted you that you will be of assistance to me, in the light above, i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't relate it to anyone because i am afraid of losing my life and the money if people gets to know about it,Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you, i like honest and understanding person, the money in question was made by my late father through his cocoa and political career and that is why i don't want anyone here to know about it until i travel out from here to meet you. I will happy if you can help me out of this situation . Your name will never be forgotten in my generation if you can get me out of this my pleasant condition .

I promise never to let you down in any way and you will never regret of coming for my aid . I will want you to send your information to me, If you have accepted to help me on the transaction , So that i will use it and write to the bank on your behalf such as stated this is the reason why i decided to contact you, send me all this information below,

1.Your Full name.................................
2.Resident Address............................
3.Your country.....................................
4.Your occupation...............................
5.Your Contact phone no....................

As soon as i receive your positive response showing your interest, i will put things in action immediately. In the light of the above, i shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this relationship and transaction sincerely. Awaiting your urgent and positive response.

You can call me through this telephone number of the camp
office as follow( +221703682790 ), because we are not allowed to be on private phones , The person in the office is a Reverend father , His name is Rev.Father Charles Henry, if you call; tell him that you want to speak with me Calantha Ndadaye, at (room 8) Rwanda section .He will invite me to come and answer your call . I will be happy to speak with you on phone as soon as you are in position to call .
Once i receive your details , I will give you the bank contact information so that you to contact the bank for the transfer . Thanks and God bless you .

From Miss Calantha

Added Photo:
Capture3.PNG

PHONE NUMBER:
+221703682790
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)

Profile Elements:
Lclv Ubcz / lclv.ubcz
Active On November 18th, 2015
BASIC INFORMATION
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:52 pm

My Dear
How are you at this moment, i believe you are doing perfectly fine? Also, i believe that you are benefiting from the love of God upon your life? as for me i am fine here with all hopes to meet you face to face immediately after the transfer of my money to your position for a better life .

i thanks you for the quickly reply please contact the bank today .

God will bless and reward you for every effort you are about to make to see me out from this horrible prison called refugee camp where i am living today as a result of the untimely death of my parents (may their gentle souls rest in perfect peace)
I will be waiting for your call any time you want to speak with me from 9....11:30 am GMT London the same time you call me in the camp here in office located in the refugee camp where i am living at moment with this number ( +221703682790 ) i thank God for the life of Rev Charles Henry the rev of the church located in the camp where i receive and send emails to you.
He is like a father to us here as his church assist united nation here in Senegal in taking care of refugees.
When you call tell him that you want to speak with me Calantha so that he will send for me from the females hostel to talk with you about what i am going through here.
Here is the contact information of the bank in London where the money was deposited by my late father is as follows,

NAT-WEST BANK OF LONDON CONTACT INFORMATION'S.

The Bank Email address:........: natwestbbank@aol.co.uk
Name of The Transfer Officer :Mr.Nick Millard
Telephone No :+44-2895-680211
Fax No :+44-2895-680212

MY LATE FATHER'S DEPOSIT INFORMATION

THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS.
ACCOUNT NAME:DR KAGAME NDADAYE HENRY
AMOUNT 9.7 MILLION DOLLARS.
NEXT OF KIN MISS CALANTHA NDADAYE.
ACCOUNT NUMBER..........2712102

I have informed this bank about my intention to claim my late father's deposit of which my name appears as the next of kin and i have send them mail about you so all you need to do is send email to them immediately
The only thing the bank told me to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in the transfer due to my refugee status here in Senegal as a refugee i am not allowed direct to claim of the money but through an appointed representative as the united refugee law governing refugee all over the world states.
Based on this information i will like you to send an email to the transfer department of the bank today

Attention Mr.Nick Millard the foreign transfer officer of the bank telling him that you are my representative and that you want to assist me transfer my 9.7 million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin.
Please make sure you send this mail for proper confirmation.as them on how to transfer the 9.7 million US Dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account,

ADD YOUR NAME ON THE COMPOSED MAIL AND SEND TO THE BANK

The Bank Email address:........: natwestbbank@aol.co.uk

Hello Mr.Nick Millard,

My name is ............ From........... I am the foreign partner to Miss. Calantha Ndadaye , from Kigali but now residing in UN refugee camp in Republic of Senegal,Please sir, i want you to tell me the possibility of transferring her late father's money into my account in my country, which she is now the next of kin.thanks yours sincerely.....

Telephone No :
+442895680211
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location Belfast
Original network provider* Voxbone SA

Fax No : +442895680212
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location Belfast
Original network provider* Voxbone SA
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

calanthandadaye2@hotmail.com natwestbbank@aol.co.uk

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:38 am

Thanks for your love and care to me, honey i am happy to hear from you that you have contacted the bank, so honey right now we have to wait to hear from them, so once the bank respond to your mail to them, please do let me know ok. i will be waiting to hear from you now.

Love You,Calantha.

Welcome To The NAT-WEST Bank PLC INTERNATIONAL United Kingdom.
File:NatWestLB.JPG
NAT-WEST BANK LONDON INTERNATIONAL [NATB]
NATIONAL WESTMINSTER BANK HQ,135 Bishopsgate, London.
Telephone: +44-2895-680211, FAX :+44-2895-680212 .
Email:natwestbbank@aol.co.uk
Opening Hours
Monday--9:00 am-5:00pm
Tuesday--9:00-500pm
Wednesday--9:00-500pm
Thursday--9:00-500pm
Friday--9:00-500

Attn:

The Nat-west Bank of London has acknowledged a letter concerning a deposit fund of $9.700 Million USD which was deposited in our bank by Dr Ndadaye Henry Kagame, A Rwandan Nationality .
We have once in months back received a letter from the next of kin to this deposit
( Miss Calantha Ndadaye ) explaining her present condition at the Senegal Refugee camp and her plans to claim her late Father,s fund in our bank , Which we were able to clarified to her about the impossibility of her demand because of her present status as a refugee which does not permit her to claim the fund by her self as long as she is with the Refugee status ,according to the law of the United Nation high commission to all banks of the world .

She has every right to present any one of her choice to represent her by presenting an account to our bank for us to transfer this fund on her behalf which must be done according to our bank claims rules and regulation as follows below -

1. You; as the representative must personally contact a resident lawyer in Senegal who will endorse a power of authorization document from the Senegal high court of Justice in your name as the new changing ownership to this fund which will put you in rightful position to claim this fund on her behalf and to authorize our bank to affect the transfer to your position.

This document must be endorse from Senegal high court and will be dully sign by the lawyer, by the next of kin, in your name and complete address.

Reason: She is presently serving under the care and custody of the Senegal government .

2. You must inform ( The next of kin ) to present her late Father,s death certificate , and the statement of account document which her late father uses to operate this account when he was alive , for total clarification to our bank.

As soon as we receive this three documents, with your account information ,we will transfer the fund immediately to you and will furnish you with the transfer payment slip for the confirmation of the transfer to your bank.

Written By ;
Bank Transfer Management.

Mr .NICK MILLARD
Tel: +44-2895-680211
For More Directives/Clarification

HEADER:
Return-Path: <natwestbbank@aol.co.uk>
Received: from 41.82.28.41 by webprd-a66.mail.aol.com (10.72.57.82) with HTTP (WebMailUI); Fri, 15 Apr 2016 09:24:58 -0400
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2016
Subject: RESPONSE FROM NATWEST BANK OF LONDON
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:52 pm

Barrister's Skype ID:
live:barrgilbertwilliams

My Dearest,
I have receive your mail and the mail response from the bank , Thank you for your understanding and your ability to help me with all your heart in this my unpleasant situation . I am happy for they way you are following up with the transfer process , I believe that every thing will go successful as the bank has assured to transfer the money to your position on our ability to provide their requested documents ,

You are a good person and i am willing to release those document to you with trust and believing that you will never let me down in any way . I have never disclose any thing about this transaction to anybody because i'm afraid not to loose the money or my life, as i know that disclosing it to allot of people will attract envy and destruction because it is issue of money . It is just to protect my life because i know that the people that killed my parents are still after me . So,i will also advise you to please keep it to yourself till i come out from here to join you over . I promise you from my heart that

I WILL NEVER LET YOU DOWN IN ANY WAY AND I SWEAR TO THAT WITH MY LIFE . And i equally expect the same from you . I spoke to the Reverend after receiving your mail from the bank , to help us in finding a good Lawyer who can help us to process the two other needed documents which the bank instructed that it must come from Senegal court and Lawyer .I have with me here ; (The statement of the account document and my late Father's Death Certificate) which i suppose to scan to you,

but i do not have any money to scan it because scanning here in the camp is very expensive but i am suggesting to hand the document to the Lawyer so that he can scan all to you when he finishes with the Power of Authorization document and the Affidavits of Oath Certificate as the bank has demanded , So that you will send all to the bank with your account information for the completion of the transfer to your account .

Below is the Lawyer's contact information .

Chamber... ..............BARR.GILBERT WILLIAM .SCP
Name..................... Gilbert Williams
Email address........( barrgilbertwilliams@outlook.com )
Telephone Number. +221771436982

Please i will like you to write to this Lawyer as soon as you can and also call him on phone after writing to him so that he can check his mail and can let us know what is needed or you can fix your name in the below mail which i have drafted already and copy it and sent to the Lawyer through his email at

please fix You Name To The Below Letter And Sent it To The Lawyer

E-mail Address barrgilbertwilliams@outlook.com
Telephone Number. +221771436982

Hello Barrister Barr. Gilbert Williams,
My name is ........... From.......... I am the foreign partner to Miss.Calantha Ndadaye , from Rwanda but now residing in UN refugee camp in Republic of Senegal,Please sir, I want you to help us in getting the legal transfer documents (1) Power of attorney and (2) Affidavit oath, from the court, as that the bank require to make the transfer into my account in my country. Just as she and the reverend father discussed with you, Please tell me what is required of me? for getting the documents from the law court of Senegal as the bank requested.Thanks and hoping your urgent reply.
yours sincere ..........
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

barrgilbertwilliams@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:49 pm

Gilbert Williams Law Firm Dakar Senegal
101 Cite Air France Ouest Foire Dakar-Senegal
P. O. Box 2212 Dakar Senegal,
Contact Tel: +221 707246839
E-Mail: advocatewilfred@gmail.com
Date: 17 / 04 / 2016
For the Attention of ,

In-respect to your partner's report to my office and e-mail concerning a power of authorization document (POWER OF ATTORNEY) and AFFIDAVITS OF OATH CERTIFICATE , my law firm provides legal services in the broad area of civil law. Our attorneys regularly handle matters in Dupage, adoption, estates, tax and financial planning, banking matters of bankruptcy, professionally negligence, debt collection, and an agreement between government.

Our attorneys have also been admitted to practice before the Federal District High Court, Federal Court of Appeal and Senegalese Supreme Court. As experienced banking lawyers, we help clients with problems arising from the day-to-day activities as well as the development of long-term strategies.

Our banking practice are as follows:

The structure, preparation and development agreements from the credit, loan documentation, collections recovery and security, regulatory compliance, commercial and residential mortgage lenders' rights in bankruptcy, "" Mortgage Foreclosures responsibilities and liabilities of directors and officers Estate, tax and financial Planning.

In our property and tax planning practice, we work closely with our clients to achieve a plan that meets their personal goals, taking into account their marital status, assets and opportunities for any tax they benefit. We offer a full range of real estate and tax planning.

I am a lawyer who enrolled in Anta Sheikh Diop University, and began studying law in a letter to the faculties humanitarian specializing in the aforementioned stated. Soon after graduation, I worked as a clerk at the Supreme Court Koalock and then law firm for four years prior to the opening of my law firm.

We seek at all times to give our clients the best possible services, covering a very wide range of legal issues that a company or individual may encounter in any tense and difficult times. Whether simple or complex, we try to handle each issue or refer you to whoever can help. We love and strive to have a good relationship with our customers. Thus, we can begin to prepare and as a protective and aggressive actions on their behalf.

Moreover, my law firm has long worked at developing an extensive referral network of other lawyers, as well as many other professionals around the country, in which we can give our clients the amount, if they need assistance on specific problems, we do not feel qualified or incapable .

We may refer the client to one of those lawyers, when they need assistance, we can not provide, although we remain available to advise and assist, if necessary. In another way, your partner whose case was in my office will be handled in a private care because of her refugee status, which restrict lot. In this case you must be in strict confidence, or perhaps it will be difficult to develop a plan that satisfies Your goal in this matter.

Earlier before now, During my meeting with the Reverend Father concerning the procession of the documents , my due legal examination on your transaction with the bank i came into conclusion that my law firm will handle the procession of the documents and will ensure that the bank will transfer the fund to your account without any form of delay.

INFORMATION:

Due to this reason and Long introduction , Our due at-most honesty in service should not be emphasized , My legal firm does not charge for these documents before the transaction . All charge should be introduced after the transaction . But you will only have to pay an amount of $200 dollar for my legal consultation fee. On your willing to proceed with this procedure , you are advised to send my legal fee of $200 via the below information .

FOR PAYMENTS: We recommend you to send payments via WESTERN UNION or MONEY GRAM AGENCY with the information below.

WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER
Receiver name
Gilbert Williams
Address
Dakar, Senegal
Question
Blue
Answer
Blue
Mtcn
Fill this
Amount in Dollar
Senegal
Currency

115,739.12 CFA

NOTE :

The documents will be ready and should be sending to you within 24 hours from the moment i receive your information for the preparation of the documents and the needed amount of $200 dollar .Such as YOUR FULL NAME..........,YOUR ADDRESS...............YOUR PHONE NO..................as you may want it to appear on the document .

Thanks.
Your Sincerely in Service
Barrister (Dr) Gilbert Williams (Esq)
Director Gilbert Williams Law Firm
Telephone: +221 707246839

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221707246839
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)

+221771436982
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

barrgilbertwilliams@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:21 pm

BARR.GILBERT WILLIAM .SCP
Attorney-at-L a w
Public/Private Business Transaction
International Law Abiding;Commercial Law;International Criminal Law
Office:No. 48, rue Vincent, PO-Box 13158 - ZIP PO-Box, Daka .
Email:( barrgilbertwilliams@outlook.com )
( Phone: +221771436982)
ATTN: ,

In accordance to your request , Below is my accountant 's account information . You are advised to make the payment to this account and furnish me with the payment receipt .

Bank code: SN100
branch code: 01004
account number: 02753390009
RIB key: 41
IBAN: SN08 0010 0400 2753 3900 0941 SN10
SWIFT: AFRISNDAXXX
Bank Name: BANK OF AFRICA - SENEGAL
account holder: DIAGNE MOUHAMADOU

YOURS IN SERVICE,
PRINCIPAL PARTNER,
SENIOR ADVOCATE,
GILBERT WILLIAMS CHAMBERS ( ESQ )
TEL +221771436982

Our priority is to render a good service to honest clients .

Dearest Honey,
Thanks for your love and care to me, i trust you because i know that you will not betray me at last after the transfer,
Please go on with all your possible effort to help me out I really want to be with you as soon as possible to continue with my normal life,
I want you try and comply with the lawyer so that we can get the transfer documents,
Thanks and stay in good health,
yours sincerely calantha
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

calanthandadaye2@hotmail.com barrgilbertwilliams@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:12 pm

Attorney-at-L a w
Office:No. 48, rue Vincent, PO-Box 13158 - ZIP PO-Box, Dakar .

Then i will do your work with all sincerity and will guide you properly on the transaction, i wait upon your correspondent .

YOURS IN SERVICE,
PRINCIPAL PARTNER,
SENIOR ADVOCATE,
TEL +221771436982

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

calanthandadaye2@hotmail.com barrgilbertwilliams@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:14 pm

Attorney-at-L a w
Office:No. 48, rue Vincent, PO-Box 13158 - ZIP PO-Box, Daka .

It is important to inform you about my inability to provide another account for you because it does not make sense to use someone's account information that is not official or related to your chamber of commerce . We should not adhere to make things difficult for our self's neither for one another ., or for people who has trusted on us or depend on our promises . You should understand that the money which you are trying to send to me is a little amount of money and you demanded for account which you know that it will take a very long time to arrive here and processes , while there are other means of transferring money and it will be received here in seconds . Honesty is what is very important in life , I am a christian and not just a Christian, I am a repented Christian, a born again Christian . There is no need of making to believe on you when you are not sincerely willing to assist them . I will advise to to tell the orphan that you are not willing to help her so that she will remove her mind from you and as well to avoid the anger of God , because she is an apple of God's eye . AN ORPHAN .

YOURS IN SERVICE,
PRINCIPAL PARTNER,
SENIOR ADVOCATE,
TEL +221771436982

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.