Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Bianca (ATK)

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

joy.oneil66@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:21 pm

On net log,

i love Ur profile,
am miss JOY
please contact me
here in my private
email OK
(joy.oneil66@yahoo.com)

joy oneil

Profile elements:

joyilone
female - 25 years, New York City, United States
63 visitors since 26 May 2012

Image - the picture used on net log is someone else, but this scammer use Bianca´s stolen pictures.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Joy Oneil <joy.oneil66@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:24 pm

Email:

My dear Friend,
Thanks for your immediate response to my last mail.How are you doing ? i hope you are doing great! Well to be sincere, i am shut of words because i dont really know how to express my feelings and situation here,i am really going through some difficulties here in Dakar - Senegal.
To start with, My name is joy oneil from Ivory Coast, 5.3ft tall, fair in complexion, (never married before) and now I am 24 years of age residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.I am seriously looking for a honest man who can show me true love and someone who can show me concerned and attention never to betray me.Age or distance does not matter , i only need a true love.
About my parents, My late father Dr Harold Oneil was the managing director of Mavococoa and Associates (Ltd), and he was the Special advicer to the former Head of State (late Dr Robert Guei) before the rebels attacked our house early one morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.I was the only survived because i was away from home during the incident, and I managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal, where I am leaving now as a refugee in a refugee camp.
Attached here are my photos before the civil war. I would also like to see more of your pictures if you have any.I will send you a telephone number to reach me on the next email ! I am for real love,so be honest with me so that i can visit you soonest after knowing you better!
I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.
I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.
Your Truly,
joy oneil

Header:
-
Received: from [41.82.131.8]
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2012 11:37:45 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: MY FOTO

Originating IP: 41.82.131.8
Originating ISP: Sonatel
Country of Origin: Senegal
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

joy.oneil66@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:28 pm

On facebook,
Ngpozi Ngozi

From her Wall:
hello my love send me you phone no +221771714281

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Anila Nwesigwa <anilanwesigwa11@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:34 am

Email:

hello Dearest
How are you over there in your country i believe you are doing well and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Anila Nwesigwa i am a young girl of (26yrs.) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship,so i am comfortable with your age,I am from Rwanda in Central Africa. I am 5.4ft tall, fair in complexion single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.
My late father Dr Henry nwesigwa was a politician and the managing director of a Gold & Mine industries in Kigali(the capital of Rwanda) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.

It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where i am leaving now as a refugee under a Reverend father's care and i am using his computer to send this message to you. So please I would like to know more about you.

I will like to know more of your likes and dislikes. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my pictures. I will send you more in my next mail and i will like to see your pictures. Hoping to hear from you soonest.

Yours,
Miss Anila

Pictures:

Header:

Received: from [41.82.93.91]
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 12:27:38 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Thank you for your mail i and i want to know more about you

Email Sender: anilanwesigwa11@yahoo.com
IP address: 41.82.93.91
IP address country: Senegal
IP address latitude: 14.0000
IP address longitude: -14.0000
ISP of this IP: SONATEL
Organization: SONATEL
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

tina22oneill@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:40 am

On 4pp l:

Hello My name is miss tina , I saw your profile today and became interested in you please can you send me mail to my mail address (tina22oneill@yahoo.com ).so that you can see more of my pictures i am waiting for yo

Profile elements:

oilljou
I am a:Woman
Birthday:04.05.1988
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English
i want to meet a gilr
The stolen picture used for this profile is already reported here.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Tina Oneil <tina22oneill@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:44 am

Email:

Dearest love
How are you today and how is everything over there in your country and the day, i believe you are having a nice moment and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.

My name is Miss tina oneil, i am (23yrs) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, so i am comfortable with your age, I am from Sudan in Africa, 5.6ft tall, chocolate in complexion, very attractive, single, (never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago. My hobbies are Tennis, Swimming, reading and homemaking

My late father Dr Johnson oneil was the managing director of JD.INDUSTRIES (Ltd) in Khartoum (the capital city of Sudan, my country) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.

It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country SENEGAL where i am leaving now as a refugee under a Reverend father's care and i am using his computer to send these message to you.

I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture.
Hoping to hear from you soonest
Yours forever
Kissssss
tina

Same picture was send trough email.

Header:

Received: from [41.83.14.187]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.120.356233
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2012 01:13:41 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: MY FOTO

Originating IP: 41.83.14.187
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

rose.egbufor@hotmail.fr

Unread postby firefly » Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:04 am

On net log,

Hello...!( rose.egbufor@hotmail.fr )
How are you doing?I hope all is well,
My name is Rose,i want to have a good relationship with you,
Please send me your email at my private box ( rose.egbufor@hotmail.fr )
so i will give you my picture and tell you about me.
have a nice day
Rose.

Profile elements:

joymyloverose23 - no picture
female - 23 years, New York City, United States
10 friends, 288 visitors since 28 July 2012.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Rose Egbufor <rose.egbufor@hotmail.fr>

Unread postby firefly » Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:05 am

Email:

Hello Dearest,

How are you today?. I am happy to meet today and after going through it l found you so interesting to contact you. My name is Miss Rose Egbufor I 'm 24 years old, from Dafur, Sudan country in Africa, I am 5.11 ft tall, Fair in complexion,(never married before ) and presently I am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country Sudan.

My late father Late Dr Jonah Egbufor was the Managing Director of Korren and Associates (Ltd) and he was the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.

It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am living now in a refugee camp,and this computer is belonging to a reverend that has a church here in the camp. I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.

Thanks for your reply to my mail, I am very happy for your response. Like I said before, I'm staying in a refugee camp. This camp is headed by a Reverend Father Pascal Paul I used the office computer to send this email and only enter his office when he is less busy.

The direction of Reverend Father-mail address is ( pascal.paul60@yahoo.com ) This is your telephone number +221 762 815 693 . You can also contact me via phone number when you call tell him that I want to talk, he will send for me and respond to your call.

Because of the trust and love I feel for you, I am writing to inform you that my late father deposited the sum of U.S. $ 2.8 Million (Two. million eight hundred thousand U.S. dollars). with a London bank in which he used my name as next of kin to inherit the money if it finally dies. Unfortunately, now he's dead and I have to inherit the money they have lost all my family members in the war in my country.

When I arrived in Senegal that mail sent to the bank saying that my father is dead. They called for his death certificate to confirm that my father was really dead and the deposit certificate of deposit of funds and certificates were given as required and the bank confirmed the two documents are okay.

The bank said that from now on I have no travel document to come to London to claim the money or even a bank account where you can transfer money to look for a foreign reliable partner that I trust to stand for me as an administrator for receive the money in my name, this is the reason why I contacted you to receive the money for me and from money that you can send me some money for me here so I arrange my documents travel to travel to meet in your country to continue my education.

Or in the alternative, if you can help me get the clearance Camp and passport to come to join you in your country, then in my i arrival will be applied directly to the bank myself so they can transfer money to your bank account .

It is now left for you to choose the option that you prefer to help me. (1.) Either agree to represent me in the bank so that I can give you the contact of the bank in London and all the information for you to contact them directly so they can transfer the money into your bank account .

(2). Or help me to come over to meet with you in your former country, so that both will join together to achieve the transfer of money to your bank account or any account containing the money.

I promised to give 25% of the total amount of assistance, while you help me manage my own share of money in any good investment in your country because I do not know much about the business. I am in dire need of your help and want you to try everything I can to help me in this matter. I await your positive response.

Carefully
Rose

2 pictures sended by email already reported here.

Header:

X-Originating-IP: [41.82.79.164]
Subject: From/ Rose this is my full life story with love and trust......
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 14:39:19 +0000

Originating IP: 41.82.79.164

About the Reverend Father Pascal Paul - pascal.paul60@yahoo.com - +221762815693 - the character is new, same the email adress, but the phone number was used before in lottery scams.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

bahabem@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:44 pm

On net log,

hello,
let's be friends ,
contact me on my email

bahabem@yahoo.com .

thanks,

Profile elements:

bahatbemba
female - 24 years, Berlín, El Salvador
117 visitors since 22 November 2011.

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

sandrabenson23441@yahoo.com 0000000000sandra99@att.net

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:07 am

IP address [?]: 199.36.121.179
IP country code: US
IP address country: United States
IP address state: New Jersey
IP address city: Morganville
IP postcode: 07751
IP address latitude: 40.3595
IP address longitude: -74.2628
ISP of this IP [?]: Toqen LLC
Organization: Toqen LLC
Anonymous Proxy

Received: from [199.36.121.179] by web181006.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP;
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2012 07:33:44 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: sandrabenson23441@yahoo.com
Subject: hi

Hello dear,
Nice to meet you ,how are you doing today in your country?. My name is Sandra wish to have you as my friend,honest to share a true relationship with you,for friend is all about Respect, Admiration and love passion,and sharing of ideas, am free and open minded ,easy going and a great sense of humor. hoping to hear from you so that i can be able to tell you more of my self, have a nice day from love Sandra
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.