Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scam emails from my account part 6

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: Scam emails from my account part 7

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:24 pm

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Received: from [196.29.210.14] by web190302.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 28 Jul 2012 18:15:53 SGT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.120.356233
Message-ID: <1343470553.19164.YahooMailClassic@web190302.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2012 18:15:53 +0800 (SGT)
Reply-To: jackcurtez@rocketmail.com

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

We happily announce you as one of the 5 lucky winners in the ongoing Shell and Petronas oil company award 2012. Your email addresses were randomly selected from a batch of 50,000,000 international emails each from Canada, Australia, United States, Asia, Africa Europe and Middle East as part of our international promotions program which is conducted annually, consequently you have been approved for a total payout of ONE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS ( 1,500.000.00 USD)

This Lottery is been promoted by Google and sponsored by 2 multinational oil companies in Malaysia (Petronas oil company Malaysia and Shell Petroleum Co. Ltd Malaysia) as part of their social responsibility to the citizens in the communities where they have operational base. Furthermore, your (e-mail address) is attached to Reference number 1186648901 with Batch numbersKL/2012-087/SPC, and drew the lucky numbers 3 7 18 20 44 31 Bonus 23 which subsequently won you the total sum of ONE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS ( 1,500.000.00 USD) . The draws registered as Sabah Shell Draw 2012 was conducted in (SABAH, MALAYSIA) These Draws are commemorative as such special that you do not need to buy any ticket to enter the draws.

Your Won Prize Money will be released to you through an international paying bank here in Malaysia. Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep this award from general public until your claim has been processed, and your won prize remitted to your account, as this is part of our security protocols to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by participants.

To begin your lottery claims, you are to completed the verification form below and forward it to your claims agent Mr. Curtez Jack to enable him clear your file for immediate payment.

NAME: CURTEZ JACK

E-Mail:(jackcurtez@rocketmail.com)

YOUR FULL NAME:

ADDRESS:

SEX:

DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER:

AWARD WINNING E-MAIL ID:

NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please remember to quote your reference and batch numbers in all correspondences with your agent.

Congratulations!! Once again.

Yours in service,

Dr. (Mrs.) Loretta Sandra[Publicity Secretary]
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:26 pm

Profitable business venture

Received: from [41.203.230.239] by web193903.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 28 Jul 2012 19:11:08 SGT
Message-ID: <1343473868.57971.YahooMailClassic@web193903.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2012 19:11:08 +0800 (SGT)
Reply-To: mralbert.makoh@voila.fr

Dear Friend,

Hopefully this e-mail will reach you in good condition of physical health and sound mind. I am contacting you in order to discuss a profitable business venture with you but first kindly let me know if your government has no objection with a foreigner investing by proxy.

Please reply quickly enough to enable me decide how to proceed.

Thanks,
Mr. Albert Makoh
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:27 pm

UNITED NATIONS COMPENSATION PAYMENT OF $2M TO YOU

Received: from [41.86.152.86] by web161605.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 28 Jul 2012 04:17:06 PDT
Message-ID: <1343474226.67625.YahooMailClassic@web161605.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2012 04:17:06 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: united_nations09757@yahoo.co.jp

UNITED NATIONS COMPENSATION COMMISSION (UNCC)

Attention: Valued Claimant,

UNITED NATIONS COMPENSATION PAYMENT OF $2M TO YOU

As an Arm of the United Nations, the above mentioned Commission has the express mandate of the United Nations to pay Monetary Compensations totaling Two Million United States Dollars ($2.000.000.00) each to a substantial number of Nigerian/World 419 Scam victims.

We are mindful of the fruitless efforts of foreign Scam victims to get justice to no avail due to widespread Corruption, Irregularities,Bureaucratic Bottlenecks and High Handedness by officials both in Government and Banking sector within African Region in particular,Hence our intervention as Responsible International Agency.

To prevent a repeat of the ugly experiences of the past, payments of this
Compensation will be routed to meet the desires of all Claimants.

With regards to the above, you are hereby notified that your name has been ?Short Listed? in our initial manifest among numerous victims to be compensated to the tune of $2M only. To that effect, you are required to re-confirm your information to enable us UPDATE AND KEY TEST OUR DATABASE for possible payment of your Compensation to you.

In line with payment instruction and modality as outlined by our parent body, your Compensation Claim will be paid to you via An ATM DEBIT CARD which you will use to withdraw your money in any ATM Machine in any part of the world.

To this effect, our Commission is working in collaboration with a Local Bank/ a Swift Card Payment Center here in Nigeria who will generate and process your ATM DEBIT CARD at NO COST TO YOU as soon as you indicate your interest to
participate in this program.

Therefore, if you like to receive your fund in this method, please indicate by contacting us and also send the following information as
listed below.

(1). Full Name
(2). Phone And Fax Number
(3). Address Where You Want The ATM Card Sent To (P.O Box Not Acceptable)
(4). Your Age And Current Occupation
(5). Attach Copy of Your Identification

As soon as the above details are received, our Legal Review Department shall be commissioned to process and obtain Payment Approval for your Compensation. Take note that payment is made on the basis of FIRST COME FIRST SERVE as the pool of funds to draw from may not be sufficient to pay all Scammed victims at the same time.

Thank you.
Mr.James Andrew.
Tel:+234-8173994777
COORDINATOR, UNCC LAGOS - NIGERIA
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:29 pm

Reply me Urgent,

Received: from [41.203.227.44] by web192403.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 28 Jul 2012 21:07:49 SGT
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.120.356233
Message-ID: <1343480869.69896.YahooMailNeo@web192403.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2012 21:07:49 +0800 (SGT)
Reply-To: Mr Louis Urban <louis.urban5@voila.fr>

From Mr.Louis Urban.
Accounting and auditing department
Africa Development Bank (A.D.B)
Ouagadougou, Burkina-Faso.
Hello,
This mail might come to you as a surprise and the temptation to ignore it as unserious could come into your mind but please consider it a divine wish and accept it with a deep sense of humility.
I am Mr.Louis Urban, the manager in charge of Accounting and auditing department of Africa Development Bank (A.D.B) with due respect and Regard, I have decided to contact you on a business transaction that will be very beneficial to both of us at the end of the transaction.
During our investigation and auditing in this Bank, my department came across a very huge sum of money belonging to one of our deceased customer who died on Feb 29th 2000 of a ghastly motor accident and the fund has been dormant in his account with this bank without any claim of the fund in our Custody either from his family or relation before our discovery to this development. Although personally,
And keep this information secret to enable the whole plans and idea be Profitable and successful during the time of execution, the amount is Ten million Three hundred thousand United States dollars (US$10.3M), as it may interest you to know,
I contacted you to be my partner and person to be reliable and capable to champion a business of such magnitude without any problem. So we can commence all arrangements and I will give you more information on how we would handle this project. And also note that you will have 40% of the above mentioned sum if you agree to handle this business with me. And 60% for me.
Please treat this business with utmost confidentiality and send me the
Following:
1) Your full name.
2) Phone, fax and mobile.
3) Company name, position and address.
4) Profession, age and marital status.
5) I need a copy of your ID card or passport copy.
Thanks
Regards
Mr.Louis Urban.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:31 pm

WIRE TRANSFER PAYMENT FOR FUND BENEFICIARIES

Received: from 41.203.64.129 ([41.203.64.129]) by
achristianlouboutinsalestore.net (Horde Framework) with HTTP; Sat, 28 Jul
2012 06:12:35 -0700
Message-ID: <20120728061235.98683y0birlse5vn@achristianlouboutinsalestore.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2012 06:12:35 -0700
Reply-to: rev.chrisobih@hotmail.com

WIRE TRANSFER PAYMENT FOR FUND BENEFICIARIES
OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS
CENTARL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN)

Attention: Beneficiary,

YOU ARE VERY LUCKY PERSON BECAUSE MR.PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA DR,GOODLUCK JONATHAN HAS INSTRUCTED MY BANK THIS MORNING TO DEDUCT ALL FEE FROM YOUR TOTAL SUM AND TRANSFER THE REST TO YOU,TO AVOID WRONG TRANSFER OF YOUR FUND, KINDLY RE-CONFIRM TO US YOUR FULL NAME AND YOUR BANKING DETAILS WERE YOU WANT US TO TRANSFER YOUR FUND TO YOU.

These are your identification numbers.

Payment file number.....................154-128726934-12
Serial number.......................75370-7
Ref number...................Y.CBN/6362367761314/26

DON'T DISCLOSE THIS INFORMATION TO ANYBODY UNTIL YOUR FUNDS GET INTO YOUR ACCOUNT NEXT WEEK. ALL YOU ARE EXPECTED TO DO NOW IS TO SEND ONLY $89 SO THAT BARRISTER MADMUS LOLA WILL TRAVEL DOWN TO FEDERAL HIGH COURT TO OBTAIN DEDUCTION CERTIFICATE FOR YOU WHICH WILL ENABLE US DEDUCT ALL FEES FROM YOUR TOTAL SUM AND TRANSFER THE REST. SEND THE $89 DIRECT TO BARRISTER MADMUS LOLA NAME BELOW;

RECEIVER'S NAME: MADMUS LOLA
TEXT QUESTION: FOR WHAT
ANSWER: DEDUCTION
AMOUNT: $89

I HEREBY ADVICE YOU TO COMPLY IMMEDIATELY YOU RECEIVE THIS MAIL SO THAT BY MONDAY MORNING, WE WILL TRANSFER YOUR FUNDS TO YOU.

WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON

REGARDS
Rev. Chris Obih
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:32 pm

HELLO!!

Received: from [41.203.64.134]
via [172.21.212.2]
by webmail.loopia.se
with HTTP (HTTP/1.1 POST); Sat, 28 Jul 2012 16:55:45 +0200
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8;
format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2012 15:55:45 +0100
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: HELLO!!
Reply-To: <mrs.rosemary2012@qatar.io>
Mail-Reply-To: <mrs.rosemary2012@qatar.io>

-- Good day I'm Mrs. Rose Mary by name, My doctor just told me that i have
little time to spend on earth due to my illness. I inherited GBP
25,000,000.00 Million Pounds from my late husband, for more information if
interested please email me back on * mrs.rosemary2012@qatar.io* If not
interested kindly delete this message.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:33 pm

From Mrs Sylia Gilbert.

Received: from [41.207.18.208] by web171303.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 28 Jul 2012 15:59:54 BST
Message-ID: <1343487594.29021.YahooMailClassic@web171303.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2012 15:59:54 +0100 (BST)
Reply-To: syliamrsgilbert@yahoo.co.jp
Subject: From Mrs Sylia Gilbert.

Greetings, I am Mrs. Sylia Gilbert. An aging widow suffering from long time illness. i am currently admitted in a private hospital here in Abidjan cote d' Ivory, I have some funds I inherited from my late loving husband Mr.Frederick Gilbert. The amount of US$6.200, 000.00 which he deposited in one of the Bank Here and I need honest and God fearing person who have the feelings of human that can use this funds for God's work and 15% out of the total funds will be for your composition for doing this work of God. Please if you would be able to use these funds for the Lord's work kindly reply to me.

I don’t need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health hence the presence of my husband’s relatives is around me always I don't want them to know about this development. With God all things are possible. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the bank here in Abidjan .I await your soonest response with your full information, example.

(1}Your full name ----
(2} Address-----------
(3} Age---------------
(4) Occupation--------
(5) Sex --------------

(6)Your Photo-----

I will use the above information to obtain an authorization letter that will legally and officially approve you as the new beneficiary of this fund from the Federal Ministry of Justice Cote D’Ivoire. I want you and the church to always pray for me because the lord is my shepherd. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated herein.

May the Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ the love of God and the sweet fellowship of the Lord be with you and your family’s Amen Your Sister in the Lord
Mrs. Sylia Gilbert,
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:34 pm

From: Mr.Peter Akachukwu,Remittance Manager, Zenith Bank ATM Section your urgent reply and immediate call is needed

From: Mr.Peter Akachukwu,Remittance Manager, Zenith Bank ATM Section
Zenith Bank Of Nigeria,Danmole Street off Adeola Odeku/Idejo Street
Victoria Island Lagos - Nigeria
+234 709 388 8183

Attention :.
This is to officially inform you that we have verified your contract inheritance file presently on my desk, and I found out that you have not received your payment due to your lack of co-operation and not fulfilling the obligations giving to you in respect to your contract inheritance payment.

Secondly, you are hereby advice to stop dealing with some non-officials in the bank as this is an illegal act and will have to stop if you so wish to receive your payment immediately. After the board meeting held at our headquarters, we have resolved in finding a solution to your problem, and as you may know, we have arranged your payment through our SWIFT CARD PAYMENT CENTRE in Europe,America and Asia Pacific, which is then instruction given by our president, Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan(GCFR) Federal Republic of Nigeria.

We will send you an ATM CARD which you will use to withdraw your money in an ATM MACHINE in any part of the world, but the maximum is ($15,000.00) Fifteen Thousand Us Dollars per transaction. So, if you like to receive your fund this way, $15,000 usd for you to withdraw for a day and each transaction is $ 5,000 usd minimum which you have to withdraw $15,000 usd for one working day also be informed that the total amount in the SWIFT ATM CARD is $10.5 million usd, fill the information as follow for immediate delivery of your ATM Card at your door step.

(1) Your Full Name_____________________________________________________________________________
(2) Your Address where you want the payment center to send your ATM CARD_______________________
(3) hone_______________________________________________________________________________________
(4) Your Nearest International Air Port in your City of residence______________________________

We shall be expecting to receive your information, you have to stop any further communication with anybody or office. On this regards, do not hesitate to contact me for more details and direction, and also please do update me with any new development.Thanks for your co-operation.

Best Regards,
Mr.Peter Akachukwu Remittance Manager
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:36 pm

ATM CARD APPROVAL NOTICE BY CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCY (CIA)

Received: from [95.28.17.213] (HELO User)
by fe1-mc.corbina.ru (CommuniGate Pro SMTP 5.4.2)
with SMTP id 121956959; Sat, 28 Jul 2012 12:51:11 +0400
Reply-To: <mikhailkryzhanovsky2@globomail.com>

Central Intelligence Agency Office of Public Affairs Headquarters In Washington, D.C. 20535J.
Edgar Hoover Building 935 Pennsylvania Avenue,
NW Washington, D.C.20535-0001, USA
ATM Card Delivery (DHL)
Email: mikhailkryzhanovsky2@globomail.com

Attn: Beneficiary,

We the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) Washington, D.C. Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) is an independent US Government agency responsible for providing national security intelligence to senior US policy makers. Mission & Values.

I am Mr. Michael J. Morell , the personal Deputy Directors of Mr.Mikhail Kryzhanovsky Central Intelligence,This Investigations revealed that you have spent a lot on your personal earned money obtaining transfer documents as requested by Imposters, costing you a lot of money, yet all efforts to receive your overdue payment have been to no avail.

With the help of some of the best Internet investigators attached to the (CIA), we have taken out time in screening through this project as stipulated on our protocol of operation and in addition, we sent special financial crime investigators from Washington DC to Africa in other to carry out proper investigations after receiving series of reports similar to yours as you are not the only person awaiting the legal transfer of funds from Africa.

Based on the findings of our special financial crime investigators, we discovered that your impending payment is being delayed by Imposters, claiming to be Bank officials, Governors or Presidency. In our bid to transparency, I am pleased to inform you that a meeting was held as regards the best way to affect the compensation exercise for transparency and most especially to avoid reoccurrence of the delay in payment. In conclusion, we came to a final resolution as all the Financial Institutions involved was duly represented. It might interest you to note that MasterCard International have hence been empowered to assist the United state Treasury and all the financial institutions involved;

The first Batch of payment; Six million, five hundred thousand United States dollars ($6,500,000.00), Credited to MasterCard Account No. 5148 6547 8940 6544 with serial Numbers: 2419873 and Reg. No. MCIMJ: 5148/4172 was approved to be issued to you as a valid international ATM MasterCard accepted in more than a million ATM's, over 210 countries around the World, with a daily withdrawal Limit of Ten thousand United States Dollars.

The ATM card has already being packaged and approved to be delivered to your door step via DHL Couriers Services. which is a Registered and Credible courier company that has clearly proved their Integrity and first class delivery services in the just concluded First Quarter payment of the year 2011.

With my position at the CIA Ofiice I have made complains to them in regards to your package and i also told them that i want your package to be shipped to you as soon as possible. I received an update from the US Treasury and the Federal Reserve Bank today in regards to your package i want you to follow there advice and instruction so your package can be shipped to you. They made me understand that the charge fee holding your package is $150.00 only and once the charge fee is paid shipment will commence that same day.

My advice to you now is to go ahead and send the $150.00 to them and i will make sure shipment commence once the charge fee is received by them. Note: MY ADVICE AND INSTRUCTION IS VERY IMPORTANT TO THIS TRANSACTION TO COME TO AN END.

Make sure you keep me update once you receive your package and also let me know once you send the charge fee required so i can also make sure shipment commence that same day.

Central Intelligence Agency
Office of Public Affairs Headquarters In Washington, D.C. 20535J.
Edgar Hoover Building 935 Pennsylvania Avenue,NW Washington,
D.C.20535-0001, USA Website: https://www.cia.gov/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_E._McLaughlin

SEND THE CHARGE FEE VIA WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM AND I ASSURE YOU SHIPMENT WILL COMMENCE.I WANT YOU TO USE THE INFORMATION BELOW TO SEND THE REQUIRED CHARGE FEE.I WILL FORWARD THE CONFIRMATION DETAILS TO THEM AND I WILL MAKE SURE SHIPMENT COMMENCE.

Receiver: RICHARD HOLMAN
Receiver's Location: Galaxy Lane Richland, WA USA
Test Question: WHAT COLOR
Answer: BLUE
Amount: $150.00 USD

Once payment is made get back to me with the payment confirmation details required below so shipment can commence. and i will forward it to DHL so shipment will commence immediately.

Your urgent action on this notice will be appreciated.

Sincerely,

Central Intelligence Agency.
Mr.Mikhail Kryzhanovsky. The Chief Director,
Central Intelligence Agency.
Email: mikhailkryzhanovsky2@globomail.com
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:38 pm

Contact Email: katharina.ulrich@fengv.com

Received: from MIGEB06.unicatt.it (migeb06.unicatt.it [172.31.72.108])
by mail2.unicatt.it (Mail Server) with SMTP id C9.02.03515.840D3105; Sat, 28 Jul 2012 13:43:05 +0200 (CEST)
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Received: from MIGE332.unicatt.it ([172.31.72.106]) by MIGEB06.unicatt.it
([172.31.72.108]) with mapi; Sat, 28 Jul 2012 13:37:21 +0200
<giustiziaeletteratura.csgp@unicatt.it>

This is to re-notify you of the $500,000.00 USD that was deposited here in
the Western Union office in your name. You should contact Transaction
Manager Katharina Ulrich to collect your money transfer control number
(M.T.C.N).
Contact Email: katharina.ulrich@fengv.com
Contact Person: Katharina Ulrich
Awaiting your quick response.
----------------------------- Messaggio istituzionale ---------------------------------------

Grazie a un gesto semplice puoi sostenere l'Ateneo dei cattolici italiani nella ricerca scientifica,
nell'educazione dei giovani e nella cura dei malati del Policlinico "A. Gemelli".
Sottoscrivi il 5 per mille a favore dell'Università Cattolica (CF 02133120150)
Info: http://www.unicatt.it/5permille
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.