Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

zinababdel@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

zinababdel@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:32 pm

On FB:

Hi dear,
how are you doing over there in your country? hope great. i came just across your contact on Facebook today, will really love us to get to know each other more better. Am miss Abdel by name. Please contact me back in my email OK, (zinababdel@hotmail.com) is very important. For better introduction, so i could send my pictures to you and share something very important with you... Reply me soon. thanks

Zainab Abdel - active since February 11, 2016.

Stolen picture used - the picture was reported online for being used in scams with the email address immaculate_brenda@ hotmail.com :

zainab.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: zinababdel@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:28 am

Skype ID for Zainab:
live:zinababdel

Hello lovely one
how are you doing today? hope you are in good health. I am happy that you contacted me here. I am very glad that we both have interest in each other, and I do believe that we both have to be open-heated and sincere so as to know each other deep down and well, share our loneliness and love together. I enjoyed writing to you now, and i really need to builds a strong foundation for friendship. It takes communication, trust, understanding, and forgiveness because we are only human. Mistakes will be made, misunderstandings will occur, but if the foundation is strong enough the relationship will overcome those barriers. so let me tell you more about my self.

My name is (Zainab Abdel) am From Libya in North Africa. I am (23 years old) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, I am from (Libya,) 5.2ft tall, fair in complexion single, (never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the war that happened in my country, which was the reason i escaped to this country Senegal were i am under refugee camp.

My late father MAJOR GENERAL, (ABDEL FATTAH YOUNES). He held the rank of Major General and the post of Minister of Interior, but resigned on 22nd February 2011 to defect the rebel in Libyan civil war. My father was killed by members of anti-Gaddafi military on 28th July 2012. When the rebels (anti-Gaddafi military) attacked our house one early morning killed my family members both my mother and my father in a cold blood, my mother who was six months pregnant and also senior lecturer at the university before her death, it's only me that is alive now. I am the only surviving child of my parents, and I managed to make my way with the help of UN to Senegal, where I am leaving now as refugee.

I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. Attached here is my picture, I will be hoping to hear from you and please send me one of your picture.

Yours lovely one,
Miss Zainab Abdel

HEADER:
Return-Path: <zinababdel@hotmail.com>
Received: from SNT153-W94 ([65.55.90.72]) by SNT004-OMC2S48.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Mon, 22 Feb 2016

PIC:
Attachments
Capture1.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:59 am

Dearest one,
how are you over there today, together with your job and family? hope everyone is fine. I am happy again to read your mail. hope you are doing good, as for me i am not fine here, thinking on how i will be out from this camp. thanks for your respond. Dear life is hell for me here, i really need your assistance. i love sincerity in human being. Please open up your heart and render me this help that i need most now, to be out of this so called camp. And surely the Allah of the orphans will bless you as you help me. I will really appreciate your urgent help out of this horrible place am counting on you.

Moreover my dear, In this refugee we are not allowed to go out except church activities. Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by God's grace i will come out very soon through your help. i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev Mathew Peter, who is the pastor of the (CHRIST DE SAVIOR MISSION) here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men and the other for women.

Please Dearest one, listen to this i have my late father's Statement of account and his death Certificate is here with me which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a one of the leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount is $8.6M (Eight Million six Hundred Thousand Dollars). I have wrote to the bank where the money was deposited and they told me that i will look a foreign partner who will assist me because of my refugee status. So i will like you to help me in transferring this money into your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over and join you in your country, and you also assist me to get back to school to finish my Education.
For your own information, i want you to view this news information about killing of my late Father, story through BBC WORLD NEWS http:/ /www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-14336122

Note; I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to your self and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

I write and reply mails through the office of the reverend. This is the Reverend's Tel number is (+221-776-157-936) please tell Rev. that you want to speak with miss Zainab Abdel so that he will send for me in the hostel. Call from 9:00am GMT-9.00pm GMT call me OK, i will like to speak with you, am suffering a lot here. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to anything been money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. My Dear I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to me being in this situation now took place. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if bad people gets to know about it.

Remember I am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. Because I think you are an honest and understanding person. My favorite language is English. Mean while i will like you to call me like i said i have a lots to tell you. i attach here is my picture and i will also be expecting your own picture in your next mail.

Please Dear, send me your full contact details.
1.Your name and country .....
2.Your phone ........
3.Occupation.................
4.Your Age...................

so that i can use it to write a letter of nomination to the bank so that when you contact the bank, they will know that you are coming on my behalf. God bless you. Best Regard. Have a nice day and think about me. Awaiting to hear from you soonest.

Yours Lovely in mind,
Zainab.

Capture2.PNG

PHONE:
+221776157936
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:47 am

Dearest one,
Thanks for your respond. I believe that you are doing well today. you have given me more reason to confide in you. How is your work and your health? hope great. my dearest one, I'm an honest girl, God fearing and sincere. i fasted and also prayed very well before contacting you and also before opening up to confide in you. I know is strange but i followed my spirit, please i need your help and i know you will not betray me. I will like you to try and send email to the bank where the money is deposited today for them to tell us the procedure on how the the money can be transfer. This is the bank information below. I have already told the bank everything about me and you, you should please try to contact them today, email them with their email addresses below.

I am more than happy with your interest to help me to transfer my ($8.6 Million) America Dollars deposited in European bank by my late father of which am the next of kin into your account. So that i can come over to start a new life with you over there. Dearest, do you know why i trust you? before i made this contact with you i ask God to provide to me a right person that will lead me to the right Channel, some one that will not betray me. Since ever i meet you my mind have been at rest. Therefore, i will like you to contact the bank where the money is deposited by my late father for confirmation and for possibilities on how to transfer the money to your account in your country.
Below is the bank information:

THE ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND INTERNATIONAL PLC.

Customer services of Royal bank of Scotland
Contact person,Sir. Philip Hampton,
Transfer department
Manager Director Sir. Philip Hampton,.

Email.... royabankofscotland@europe.com
Email....royalbankscotlandfundtransfer@yahoo.co.uk

Current Royal Bank Of Scotland HQ In St, Andrew's Square,Edinburgh.Royal Bank Of Scotland HQ Gogarburn, Edinburgh,Scotland.Information about the deposit code are as follows.

Name of depositor: (MR ABDEL FATTAH YOUNES)
Nationality.Libya
ex co A/c No. 026004093
Next of kin : (Miss Zainab Abdel)
Amount deposited:($8.6 Million Us Dollars)

I will like you to contact this bank immediately on how to transfer the:($8.6 Million us Dollars) which was deposited by my late father MR ABDEL FATTAH YOUNES of which I'm the next of kin. I have mapped out 15% of the total sum, for your assistance and 5% for expenses. making 20%. Moreover, i will need your assistance to manage the money on my behalf since am too young to handle such money. God bless you and take good care of yourself for me and also have a nice day as i wait to hear from you.

PLEASE DEAR COPY THE NOTE BELOW AND FORWARD IT TO THE BANK.

Dear Sir. Philip Hampton,
It is a great pleasure to write you Sir in regards to the information pass across to me by one Miss Zainab. whose father’s name is late MR. ABDEL FATTAH YOUNES and that the father has an account no 026004093 in your Bank. Miss zainab in several occasion has communicated with me over E-Mail to assist her receive a funds valued at $8.6 million dollars which her late father deposited with your Bank. I do here by demand that according to advise of Miss Zainab Abdel that this bank should grant our request by transferring the said funds into my account in my country, I will appreciate if my request is urgently granted.
Thanks.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

zinababdel@hotmail.com royabankofscotland@europe.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:56 am

Make it happen. Find out how ingenuity can help you make it happen here.
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND INTERNATIONAL PL C.1 GLATEGNY ESPLANADE ST.PETER PORT GUERNSEY GY1 4NW

Royal Bank of Scotland Registered in Scotland No. 90312.
CURRENT ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND HQ INST ANDREW'S SQUARE,EDINBURGH
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND HQ GOGARBURN,EDINBURGH,SCOTLAND.

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND. (R.B.S)

For your Attention..
Mr ,
I am the Deputy chairman of Overseas Operation/Wire Transfer wishes to write you in respect to your Mail which we have received. Actually, we have earlier been told about you by the young lady Miss Zainab Abdel that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with our bank. Late Dr Major General Abdel Fattah Younes, Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin to claim (8.6 Million US Dollar) of money deposit with us. How ever before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund with you, we will like you to send the followings: Without these documents, there will be no transaction.

1.A power of attorney and affidavit of oath permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf. This documents must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer which your partner can help you to get one.

2.The death certificate of late Dr Major General Abdel Fattah Younes (Her deceased father) confirmation of the death.

3.A copy of statement of account of the account issued to Dr Major General Abdel Fattah Younes by our bank.

Note that the above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest,yours, the next of kin after the claims,our bank will not have any more conversation with you without receiving these important documents. We will commence the transfer as soon as we received the documents.

These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund is made.

Thanks.
We promise to give our customers the best of our services. Should you have any question(s), please contact our Foreign Transfer Chief Executive Officer Ross McEwan for more directives/clarifications on the email addresses below or +447035983170. Thanks.

Email.... royalbankscotlandfundtransfer@yahoo.co.uk
Email.... royabankofscotland@europe.com

Yours Faithfully,
Ross McEwan
(For Accounts Dept/Transfer Dept)
Chairman Executive, Sir. Philip Hampton

Header:
Return-Path: <royabankofscotland@europe.com>
Received: from [41.82.61.121] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa10.server.lan (via HTTP);
Thu, 25 Feb 2016
From: "Mr Roland royabankofscotland" <royabankofscotland@europe.com>
Cc: zinababdel@hotmail.com
Subject: ACKNOWLEDGEMENT / PROCEDURE

My Darling,
I want to thank you for all your concern and your efforts to assist me receive my late father's funds into your account. I write to let you know that I myself and Reverend Father has gotten a contact of a reputable lawyer who is ready to carry out the assignment of procuring those two important documents requested from the bank. the lawyer will help us to get two documents since I have here with me the death certificate of my late father and the last statement of account the bank issued to my father before his death. Honey Please keep this matter only for yourself as you can see that we are almost at the end of this matter and i want you to promise me that no body will know about this transaction, I pray that Almighty Allah will help us. Therefore, as a matter of urgency i advise you to contact the re non lawyer here who will help us to get those important documents without delay. The contacts of the lawyer is below:

Barrister Gerald Ndaile.
Email..... (barristergeraldndai@yahoo.com)
Email..... (bar-gerald-ndai4biz@hotmail.com)

Mobile Numbers.
+221-780-134-892
+221-771-919-458

HONEY FILL AND COPY THE NOTE BELOW AND FWD IT TO THE LAWYER.

Dear Barrister Gerald Ndaile,
It is a great pleasure to write you Sir in regards to the information pass across to me by one Miss Zainab Abdel, whose father’s name is late MR ABDEL FATTAH YOUNES. Before the death of the father, he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading bank in Europe called Royal Bank of Scotland with the name of Miss Zainab Abdel as the next of kin, So due to the young Lady status as a refugee, She wishes me to transfer the money from the bank of Scotland into my bank account in my country on behalf of her, so i have contacted the bank by myself and they told me to get in touch with a Senegalese resident lawyer who can draft a power of attorney and affidavit of oath with my names and address which will enables me to receive the money as her trustee, I do here by demand that according to advise of the bank, I will appreciate if my request is urgently granted. Thanks.

FILL IN HERE YOUR FULL CONTACT DETAILS FOR THE LAWYER

(1) MY FULL NAMES IS..............
(2) MY COUNTRY IS.................
(3) MY STATE AND HOME ADDRESS ARE.........
(4) MY IDENTITY NUMBER OR PASSPORT NUMBER IS.......
(5) MY PHONE NUMBERS ARE.............
(6) MY OCCUPATION.......................
(7) MY AGE STATUS........................

Please my love, try as much as you can to contact the lawyer today with the above email address and ask him to help us to get the needed documents required from the bank, as to enable the bank director for foreign operation to effect the release of the funds to you. As you can see everything concerning this transfer is coming to a perfect end, on that note, please do not fail to get in touch with the lawyer. I will appreciate if you act according to my instruction, please after contacting the lawyer through email, try also and call him on his direct telephone number at least that will shows a sign of seriousness us. Thank you for your concern and my love for you will never die. I do appreciate all your efforts to help me out.

Yours Lovely One,
Miss Zainab.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: zinababdel@hotmail.com barristergeraldndai@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:06 am

My love and my sweetheart,
how are you today over there? hope you are fine. Darling the lawyer sent mail to me, the cost of the documents, which he also sent to you. please dearest one, help me to send the money to the lawyer, i promise to pay you back. My Angel and God sent, the lawyer said that we have to pay before he will do the documents. please dearest one, don't disappoint me, send the money to lawyer for the documents. you have seen the cost of the documents which i forwarded to you. my love i need your help most now, we need to get those documents and send them to the bank, so that they can do the transfer.

please my darling do your best and help me, i am suffering a lot here. i don't have anyone only you my love. my God sent angel, please help me so that we can get these documents. Please send the money to the lawyer, please my love. honey you are my hope of smiling again, i just want to be out of here.

my love, i promise that i will pay you back after the transfer, i have build my trust in you, try and help me out. i have no one to cry to, only you. please try and get in touch with the lawyer by sending the money as soon as you can, OK. really i can't wait to be with you, to be by your side forever, and to also go back to school to finish my study. I love you , million kisses.
Yours forever lovely,
Zainab.

LEGAL PRACTITIONERS.
JUDICIAL ADVOCATES D'SENEGAL.
SOLICITORS AND ADVOCATES,
Residence Daniel Sorano,
47 Boulevard De La Republic (2nd-floor) Dakar Senegal.
Office Mobile line....(+221-771-919-458)
BP 14392 Republic Du Senegal.

TO YOUR KIND ATTENTION!!

).
SEQUEL TO THE INFORMATION RECEIVED FROM YOU AND YOUR PARTNER MISS ZAINAB ABDEL ON HOW TO PREPARE A POWER OF ATTORNEY AND AFFIDAVIT OF OATH FOR YOU AND YOUR PARTNER THAT WILL ENABLE YOU TO STAND ON MISS ZAINAB ABDELL BEHALF TO TRANSFER MISS ZAINAB'S MONEY FROM ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC UK INTO YOUR ACCOUNT IN USA (UNITED STATE OF AMERICA).

FROM MY FINDINGS, OUR LAW FIRM WAS MADE TO UNDERSTAND THAT THERE ARE TWO DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FROM YOU BY THE ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC UK BEFORE THE TRANSFER OF THE MONEY INTO YOUR ACCOUNT. FOR THE; POWER OF ATTORNEY AND THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH WHICH WILL ENABLE THE BANK TO DEAL WITH YOU ON BEHALF OF MISS ZAINAB ABDEL.

IN REGARDS OF THE ABOVE AND FROM OUR FINDINGS FROM THE HIGH COURT HERE, IT WILL COST THE SUM OF ( 270 USD) FOR THE AUTHENTICATION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY, (230 USD) FOR THE SWEARING OF THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH AT THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE BEFORE IT BECOMES VALID, (120 USD) FOR NOTARY STAMPING AT THE NOTARY OFFICE HERE. OUR LEGAL PROCESSING FEE OF (250 USD), TOTAL NOW WILL BE (870 US DOLLARS) ONLY TO GET EVERYTHING DONE. SEND THE MONEY TODAY OR TOMORROW, AS SOON AS POSSIBLE FOR THE ASSIGNMENT ON GETTING THE DOCUMENTS TO BEGIN. ONCE OUR CHAMBERS RECEIVE THE MONEY, WILL MAKE SURE THAT THE DOCUMENTS WILL BE AVAILABLE WITHIN 24 HOURS. THANKS

I ADVICE YOU SEND THE MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM WHICH IS THE FASTEST MEANS OF SENDING MONEY IN THE WORLD. BELOW IS THE INFORMATION'S YOU WILL USE TO SEND THE MONEY.

SENDER NAME ...........YOUR NAME
RECEIVER NAME ..........GERALD NDAILE
LOCATION / CITY ........DAKAR / SENEGAL
CONTROL NUMBERS MTCN .....

OUR CHAMBERS HAVE RECEIVED YOUR INFORMATION'S WHICH WE ARE GOING TO USE TO PREPARE THE DOCUMENTS. SO AS SOON AS WE RECEIVED THE MONEY TODAY, WE SHALL START THE DOCUMENTS WHICH WILL BE READY IN TWO WORKING DAYS. YOU ARE TO TRANSFER THE MONEY TODAY THROUGH THE INFORMATION ABOVE.

AS SOON AS YOU SEND THIS MONEY, TRY AND GIVE ME A CALL OR YOU EMAIL ME WITH THE CONTROL NUMBERS TO PICK IT UP.

THANKS

YOURS SINCERELY IN SERVICE,
BAR GERALD NDAILE (ESQ).
GERALD & PHILIP CHAMBER

HEADER:
Return-Path: <barristergeraldndai@yahoo.com>
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1048.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 02 Mar 2016 12:22:49 -0000
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2016
From: Barrister Geraldndai <barristergeraldndai@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: Barrister Geraldndai <barristergeraldndai@yahoo.com>
Cc: Zainab Abdel <zinababdel@hotmail.com>
Subject: RESPONSE FROM BARRISTER GERALD AND PHILIP'S CHAMBERS. CALL ME ON
+221-780-134-892. WAITING FOR YOUR URGENT REPLY

dearest one in my heart, hope you are a lovely night rest, See how cute the sun is looking today. All to make your day more wonderful and happy. So get up, smile at the sun and start your day. have a wonderful day ahead. Good Morning

baby, did someone tell you how eagerly this new day was waiting for you. So please now give some rest to your bed and pillow and get going. Get up and start your day with a fresh zeal and enthusiasm. Good Morning and have a happy day ahead. God bless you.

darling i have read your message concerning on how to sendd money for the documents, i will communicate to the lawyer, so that he will send you an account where you will pay in the money. sweety i have really tried severally to talk to you on phone but each time i called you don't pick your call. just to let you know that you are always in my mind and you are all i got in this whole wide world now, please love never leave me or abandon me, i love you, million kisses

DEAR CLIENT,
OUR CHAMBER RECEIVED YOUR MAIL, SEQUEL TO THE INFORMATION RECEIVED FROM YOUR PARTNER MISS ZAINAB ABDEL, ON HOW TO PREPARE A POWER OF ATTORNEY AND AFFIDAVIT OF OATH, THAT WILL ENABLE BANK TO TRANSFER YOUR PARTNER'S MONEY INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.

SIR YOUR INFORMATION BELOW IS VERY NECESSARY AND NEEDED FOR THE PREPARATION OF THE DOCUMENTS

FILL YOUR INFORMATION BELOW AND SEND IT IMMEDIATELY

(1) MY FULL NAMES IS...............
(2) MY COUNTRY IS..................
(3) MY STATE AND HOME ADDRESS ARE..
(4) MY IDENTITY NUMBER OR PASSPORT NUMBER IS...
(5) MY PHONE NUMBERS ARE.........
(6) MY OCCUPATION................
(7) MY AGE STATUS................

LOOKING FORWARD TO RECEIVE YOUR INFORMATION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, FOR THE FASTENING OF THE DOCUMENTS. THANKS

BARRISTER,
GERALD.

OUR CHAMBERS RECEIVED YOUR MAIL REGARDING THE PAYMENT.MY LAW FIRM PROVIDES YOU WITH THIS MEANS FOR YOU TO PAY IN THE MONEY IN THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION BELOW. MR , AFTER SENDING THE MONEY SEND TO OUR CHAMBERS THE PAYMENTS SLIP THAT CONFIRMS THAT YOU HAVE SENT THE MONEY WHICH STANDS AS A PROVE.

MR , THE REASON WHY THIS CHAMBERS ASKED YOU TO SEND IT THROUGH MONEY GRAM OR WESTERN UNION IN THE FIRST PLACE, WAS BECAUSE ITS THE FASTEST MEANS OF SENDING MONEY ROUND THE WORLD AND IT WILL BE RECEIVED AT ONCE WITHOUT DELAY. NEVERTHELESS SEND IT WITH ACCOUNT INFORMATION PROVIDED TO YOU BELOW.

ACCOUNT HOLDER....... ... CAMARA OUSMANE
NAME OF THE BANK..... .... BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL
BANK ADDRESS.............. YOFF DAKAR SENEGAL
ACCOUNT NUMBER............ 05007960000
BANK CODE..................... SN100
CODE AGC..................... 01022
RIB..................... 77
SWIFT CODE..................AFRISNDAXXX
IBAN.......................... SN08 SN10 0010 2200 5007 9600 0077

THANKS.

YOURS IN SERVICE,
GERALD NDAILE BAR (ESQ).
FELIPE GERARDO AND CAMERAS

PHONE NUMBERS:
+447035983170
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Open Telecom International Ltd

+221780134892

+221771919458
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: zinababdel@hotmail.com barristergeraldndai@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:32 am

DEAR CLIENT ,

GOOD DAY TO YOU.
IN RESPONSE TO YOUR MAIL RECEIVED IN CHAMBERS THIS MORNING, REGARDS TO YOUR INABILITY TO PAY THE MONEY IN THE ACCOUNT PROVIDED TO YOU. TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE THAT ACCOUNT IS WHAT WE HAVE BEEN USING TO RECEIVE MONEY FROM ALL OUR CLIENTS. I WOULD HAVE LIKED YOU TO CHECK THE DIGIT NUMBERS TO SEE IF THERE IS ANY ERROR YOU MADE DURING THE TIME OF FILLING THE PAYMENT SLIP, FROM YOUR SIDE.

BUT NEVERTHELESS, I AM PROVIDING YOU WITH THE ANOTHER ACCOUNT THIS NOBLE LAW FIRM USES IN RECEIVING MONEY SHOULD IN CASE OF ANY NECESSITY . THEREFORE, MAKE USE OF THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION BELOW TO SEND THE MONEY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, SO THAT WE CAN COMMERCE WITH THIS PAPERS WORK AT ONCE

CHECKING ACCOUNT
NAME .......... OGOCHUKWU DANIEL

SEND ME THE PAYMENT SLIP AFTER SENDING THE MONEY. THIS CHAMBER HAS DONE IT BEST TO REACH YOU THROUGH THE MOBILE NUMBER YOU PROVIDED TO US AS MEANS OF REACHING BUT ALL TO NO AVAIL.
THANKS FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION

YOURS IN SERVICE,
GERALD NDAILE BAR (ESQ).
GERALD AND PHILIP CHAMBERS
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 18, 2016 11:19 pm

Dear Beloved one,
How are you today, work and your family? I hope you are doing great. Is really nice to write to you again. This is formerly Miss Zainab Abdel. Dear I'm very much happy to inform you about my success in getting My late Fathers Fund transferred under the help of a new partner from Uruguay. Presently I am in Uruguay to further my education and investment into projects with my Inherited fund. Nevertheless, i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring of the fund, despite that we did not come to the logistic conclusion for some reasons best known to you. i have decided to show my little appreciation for your kindness in the time past towards me.

Now Contact Pastor, who is the current the Reverend father controlling the refugee camp in Senegal for a token of my appreciation towards your effort to help me in the past. Mention my full name to him (Miss Zainab Abdel).

Contact Person: Rev. John Paul
Contact E-Mail: rev_jonhpaul247@yahoo.com
Phone Number: +221-707-360-879

Kindly ask him to send you the certified bank cheque of (250,000 Us Dollar) Two hundred and fifty thousand Dollar, which i sent for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to help me during the time i was in the refugee camp, the cheque is cash able any where in the world. I very much appreciated your efforts at that time.

So feel free and get in touched with Rev Paul, and instruct him where to send your Cheque to, Please do let me know immediately you receive the money, so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time. At the moment, I am very busy here because of my study and that of my projects which me and my husband are having at hand.

Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the Reverend on your behalf to send you the Cheque immediately to you as soon as you contact him. So dear get in touch with Reverend John Paul without any delay. Thanks

yours faithfully,
Zainab.

Phone Number:
+221707360879
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

zinababdel@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:03 am

Dearest one,
How are you today, work and your family? I hope you are doing great. Is really nice to write to you again. This is formerly Miss Zainab Abdel. Dear I'm very much happy to inform you about my success in getting My late Fathers Fund transferred under the help of a new partner from Uruguay. Presently I am in Uruguay to further my education and investment into projects with my Inherited fund. Nevertheless, i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring of the fund, despite that we did not come to the logistic conclusion for some reasons best known to you. i have decided to show my little appreciation for your kindness in the time past towards me.

Now Contact Pastor, who is the current the Reverend father controlling the refugee camp in Senegal for a token of my appreciation towards your effort to help me in the past. Mention my full name to him (Miss Zainab Abdel).

Contact Person: Rev. John Paul
Contact E-Mail: rev_johnsonpaul@yahoo.com or revjohnpaul94@yahoo.com
Phone Number: +221-708-168-477

Kindly ask him to send you the certified bank cheque of (250,000 Us Dollar) Two hundred and fifty thousand Dollar, which i sent for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to help me during the time i was in the refugee camp, the cheque is cash able any where in the world. I very much appreciated your efforts at that time.

So feel free and get in touched with Rev Paul, and instruct him where to send your Cheque to, Please do let me know immediately you receive the money, so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time. At the moment, I am very busy here because of my study and that of my projects which me and my husband are having at hand.

Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the Reverend on your behalf to send you the Cheque immediately to you as soon as you contact him. So dear get in touch with Reverend John Paul without any delay. Thanks

yours faithfully,
Zainab.

Phone:
+221708168477
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.