Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Cadis Albert cadis_albert@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Cadis Albert cadis_albert@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:30 am

Dearest One
Brief introduction.
Thanks for being friendly, my real name as i told you is Miss Candis Albert Pepe, i am 24 years old girl) single and never married I'm a medical student but i have not yet completed my educational career as result of some political and bad government we had which lead to war in my home country. i from Democratic Republic of Congo,but presently residing in Dakar Senegal as a Refugee. as result of the calamity that befall on my home few years back.

My late Father Dr. Albert Simba, from Democratic Republic of Congo .He was the owner of beverages Industries Limited and also was the minister for commerce and industry in my country during the regime of the former of State (late Kabila). before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my beloved Dad and Mum in cold blood.I was so Luckily to escaped to Senegal by the help of a reverend sister who took me to this orphanage home that is built and managed by the Catholic Church organization.

My situation over here is very difficult that i question my self a lot. Life as a Refugee is very difficult and critical that i want to leave as soon as possible,living as a refugee is just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace and with your help i will come out of the situation soon.l don't have any relatives now whom l can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person l have now is a (rev father Samuel Owen) here in the City. He has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the woman's hostel.

Please listen to this, I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money, outside my country which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is ( $4.3 million) Four Million three Hundred Thousand US Dollars). This is the main reason why i came to the site to search for someone that can help for the transactions

My desire is to invest these money in your country or anywhere save enough outside for security and political reasons.I want you to help me claim and retrieved this fund from the (BANK) Fund Holders and Transfer it into your account in your country for investment purposes on profitable ventures.

If you can be of an assistance to me,i will offer you 12% of the total fund. while i have set aside 8% of the total fund for any expenses incur by you during and after the process.Please if you are wiling to help me, send me an e-mail to indicate your wiliness by sending me your information so that i can forward it to the bank inform them that i have seen a foreign partner that can help me for the transfer. the information's are;

YOUR FULL NAME..........................?
YOUR COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE..........?
YOUR OCCUPATION.......................?
YOUR PHONE NO................. ...........?
YOUR AGE............................

After the transfer is done you into your account,you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.so that i will further my Education in your country, I kept this secret to people in this hostel here.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the feeling in me,i just feel something strange in me at this moment.and it may sound funny why i trusted you,but this is truth,your e-mail is coming directly into my heart as if you are speaking in person to me.

All i have said are word of sincere,i am confident in this.You can call me with this number(+221-773762816) It is the telephone number of the Rev Father Samuel Owen, who is working as a missionary in this orphanage home and also the disciplinarian. He is like a father to all of us living in this home. So please feel free to call me with his telephone number. And whenever you call him please tell him that you want to speak with Miss Candis Albert, and he will send for me to come and speak with you ,because I am staying in the woman’s hostel here.

May God bless you as I wait patiently to read from you
With Loves & Regards
Miss Candis

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Darling ,i believe that this our relationship is the direction of God, because before i contact you i pray and fast to the almighty Father to direct me to Someone who will be Caring, Honest,Trustworthy and God fearing person, I am an Orphan and with the Consultation with the almighty Father is my Confidence in you i will give the Bank contact where late Father deposited the money,in my next mail so that you will contact the Bank for more information on how the will transfer the money into your Bank account in your country so that i will join you immediately

HEADER:
Return-Path: <cadis_albert@hotmail.com>
Mon, 29 Feb 2016
Received: from SNT147-W32 ([65.55.90.72]) by SNT004-OMC2S52.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with

PHOTOS USED:
Capture1.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG

Capture4.PNG

Phone Number:
+221773762816
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

cadis_albert@hotmail.com cliffben.equalrightchamber@yahoo.co

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:48 pm

My dearest one,

First, Let me apologize for responding very late. I was very sick for days now and I'm just recovering. So I
checked my mail and found your message as well as message from the bank. The bank nominated a lawyer
for us who will stand on your behalf as my guardian and represent my interest having conferred on you the legal
authority to represent me in this transaction. So I made the bank to know that you cannot be able to fly down to London
to sign some relevant document required and I told them that you preferred a a lawyer to be appointed to represent us.
The information below is a lawyer whom the bank recommended for us and you are advised to write him and forward
your personal details to him so that he can obtain an affidavit in the court of law that which will authorize him to stand on our behalf legally before the bank can acknowledge him as our legal representative.

So I want you to contact him immediately,

Barrister Clifford Benson
106 Raymond Avenue London
United Kingdom,
Email: cliffben.equalrightchamber@yahoo.com
Phone: +443308280956

Thanks for your maximum support. Please do let me know once you send him a mail okay.
Yours sincerely,
Cadis

United Kingdom,

Dear Mr ,

This is in respect of your mail which I acknowledged this day 12th March,2016. I was nominated to you by the bank to render a legal service as well as stand on your behalf as a legal representative to sign some vital and relevant documents which shall enable the bank to conclude the last segment of transfer process thereby facilitating the release of the fund into your account.

May I state here that there are three steps of service which I am going to render on your behalf.

(1) I shall endorse all the transfer documents as your legal representative.
(2) I shall file for the reactivation of the deceased's account by obtaining an order from court of law.
(3)I shall apply and obtain on your behalf the non residential right from the foreign affair ministry permitting you to enter into a transaction with the bank

The cost of obtaining these documents is £820
My service charge.........................£300

Total cost for the services.............£1,120 pounds

The bank stated that you shall stand for the legal cost required because as non citizen of United kingdom, it is unethical to pay on your behalf. So kindly acknowledge the cost and get back to me with the payment.

Method of payments

Western union money transfer with my information below as the beneficiary.

Beneficiary: Clifford Benson
Address: London, United Kingdom
Question: Red
Answer: Blue
The rest of the payment details shall be sent to me after making the payment.

Yours in Service,
BAR, (DR) CLIFFORD BENSON
(ESQ) LLB HON .
SOLICITOR/ADVOCATE

HEADER:
Return-Path: <cliffben.equalrightchamber@yahoo.com>
Received: from [98.139.212.193] by tm22.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 12 Mar 2016 11:16:57 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1002.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 12 Mar 2016 11:16:57 -0000
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2016
From: Clifford Benson <cliffben.equalrightchamber@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: Clifford Benson <cliffben.equalrightchamber@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Fwd: My dear contact this lawyer now

My dearest one,

Good afternoon beloved? I suppose you are fine as well as your family. I received your mail and I am well pleased with your positive response. I wish to use this opportunity to state that I will be happy to relocate to your country immediately after this transaction. The bank has stated the steps and procedure required and I was asked to draft a legal authorization that shall confer on you the legal authority to stand on my behalf and be acknowledged by the bank as my guardian and after that the bank shall facilitate the transfer into your account. However, My late father's account is dormant and must be reactivated so the bank said that it requires but that's only when I must have obtained the power of attorney and send it to the bank so that they can acknowledge you officially and legally as my partner.

So I am making a great effort to make the documents available to the bank in two days time and after that I will inquiry from them the method of transferring this fund because I was told that there are several ways the fund can be transferred from the bank in London to your account depending on what you prefer.

(1) Online banking
(2) swift transfer
(3) Diplomatic delivering of the fund cash to your home.

The first and second option requires tax , government approval and fees and even my presence which I cannot afford because of my position here unless you can assure me of your little financial support for it. The third option is more easy though I will need your reply to know which of the option you preferred.

Thanks and god bless you.
Yours sincerely,
Cadis

Greetings,

Thanks for your reply beloved? I received your mail and I wish to inform you that I have sent to the bank an legal letter to bank to confer on your legal authority in order to stand as my guardian and a response has been received from them confirming the legal backing through their bank judiciary department.

Now, my late father's account required reactivation and the bank said that we need to pay into the account the sum of
$720 dollars into the account as required since it is in accordance with the law of banking sector here in united kingdom.
So I will write the bank to make available to you the information that you can use to send the money to them. I don't have otherwise, I would have sent it to them to reactivate the account. However, the bank said that United kingdom anti money drug agency would like your presence as my guardian to sign some document before the money can be transferred into your account but in a situation where you are unable to come the bank can appoint a lawyer on your behalf who will represent us but it is going to be our responsibility to pay the lawyer but if you can be able to visit their office then it won't require any legal representative. So I want you to reply me as soon as possible. I have just written the bank now in London.

Yours sincerely,
Cadis

Greetings dear,

Good afternoon. How are you doing this morning. I would like you to keep
me informed if you have gotten a reply from the lawyer in London.
Yours sincerely,
Cadis

United Kingdom,

Dear Mr ,

This is to confirm the receipt of your mail. Unfortunately my law firm is making use of domestic account that cannot receive international fund but you can send the money to my firm's account management officer.

Account details
Acc name... M. R. B.
Acc.No..5597XXXX.
Sort code 77-31-04
Bank name...TSB bank.
IBAN GB32LOYD7731045597XXXX
BIC LOYDGB21A20
Adress: west bromwich B71 4LJ

Yours in Service,
BAR, (DR) CLIFFORD BENSON
(ESQ) LLB HON .
SOLICITOR/ADVOCATE

Phone Number:
+443308280956
Number billable as national geographic number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: Cadis Albert cadis_albert@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:57 pm

Greetings dear,

How are you doing today? Hope you slept well and woke very healthy. As for me I had
a wonderful sleep last night. So do let me know when you make the payment available to
the barrister today. Have a nice day and take care of yourself. I am looking forward to
hear from you soon.
Yours sincerely,
Cadis

United Kingdom,

Dear ,

This is to confirm your mail. I shall keep you informed once I receive the payment.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

cadis_albert@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:19 pm

Hello Dear
how are you doing my dear friend I hope you are in good health, Dear i am writing to let you know that i have informed the Apex courier delivery company SERVICE Dakar Senegal where i deposited the total sum of $300,000.00 ( THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS ) which i gave in your name as a result of compensating you on the fund that i invited you to assist me receive from diplomat but maybe you did not trust me or something else, Now i have decide to make sure the Money reaches you as soon as possible for you to start investing like me and my husband whom came from Africa, Dakar Senegal who assisted me receive the consignment box from the diplomat.

So therefore you are to contact the Apex courier delivery company SERVICE to enable them deliver the bank draft to you at your door step but make sure when contacting them that you forward your details such as
FULL NAME,
HOME ADDRESS,
AVAILABLE TELEPHONE NUMBER TO REACH YOU,
AND A COPY OF ID CARD OR PASSPORT, It is very urgent .

Kindly contact ROBERT ALBERT
Apex delivery Manager
Address Cheikh Anta Diop
Dakar Senegal
email address. (Apex.courierdeliverycompany@post.com)

Note that the charge has been paid contact them to receive your money. here is the Apex courier delivery company SERVICE email address (Apex.courierdeliverycompany@post.com )Take good care of your self for me and have a nice day,
Yours Friend..Cadis Albert
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.