Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

info8@officefile.org

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

info8@officefile.org

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:12 pm

Hello Dear This is From Lizzy
Mr. Marvin Carradine <info8@officefile.org> Today at 7:18 AM
Reply-To: amed_10@live.com
To
Recipients
Message body
Dearest One,

My name is Lizzy and I am a beautiful young girl.very and hardworking
loving, tender and very loving. I am seriously looking for relationship leading to anything. Today I saw your profile on internet and I love it.i think we can write together.please I would like to contact me through this my email address, please contact me with my email address above If you are interested in knowing more about me and for me to send some photos of mine, hoping to hear from you soon.

Thank you and God bless you as you respond very quickly.

lizzy
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: info8@officefile.org

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:13 pm

Lizzy's Skype ID:
live:ared_10_2

Lovely Greetings;

How are you today? many thanks for responding to my message. How is weather in your country, hope you are enjoying it or not favorable this time? Mine is very hot over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Lizzy Gukama 25years old single girl from Ivory Coast and presently i am residing as a refugee here in Dakar, Senegal under the(UNHCR) as a result of the civil/political war that was fought in my country.

Not withstanding, I will just tell you little about me; My parents are late Dr. Frank Gukama and Late Mrs Flora Gukama, my father was the personal adviser to the former head of state on public matters, before the rebels attacked my house one early morning killed my mother and my father with my little sister , it was only me that is alive as i was on campus studying, with help of UN i managed to make my way to near by country Senegal where i am leaving now. I was a first year nurse student before this ugly incident.

I will like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently, my hobbies are reading watching music Movies, going to beach with friends visiting a place like zoo and doing every other thing that gives joy and happiness. but now i read much books. I will tell more about my self in my next mail.

Hoping to hear from you soonest.

Sincerely;
Lizzy

HEADER:
Return-Path: <amed_10@live.com>
Received: from BAY169-W112 ([65.54.190.189]) by BAY004-OMC3S17.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Mon, 8 Feb 2016
Subject: Hoping to hear from you soonest.

Good day my dear !!

I am happy that you are a kind and lovely caring person, very sorry for what you have pass through the hands of some wicked ladies but am very sure that if given a chance, i will make things right, easy and better for you. may God bless you more as you make efforts to save a soul from pains and suffering Amen. My life is full of pains ever since i lost my family members. No one to run to and no one to help me or take care of me, life in refugee camp is like life in prison. Last month, someone attempted to rape me if not for the help of the camp security man in the camp.

I did not sleep well because of my situation , I am living is a place where life is like hell . I call it hell because when I look back at where I was and where I was coming from, Refugee camp is not the right place for me . It is a place where I am not allowed to go out when I like , I am been controlled by the authorities here , I have roommate which has never been before now in my life , sometimes food is being served, some times not served because we have nothing to eat. I can not meet my basic needs because I am not financially sound and there is nothing i can nor could do about it . That was the reason why I am pleading with you to do your best to help me regain my freedom in life. Here i am like a prisoner and life is very hard and difficult for me . If possible my dear please Just do something with your assistance to move me out from this place of suffering to your country and i will appreciate it if you can help me to come over to your country and start a new life . I don't think that my life is save here anymore because every day we are hearing remours of rape and other bad things that makes life scaring.

I will love to come out from this place and come to your place if you will welcome me . My major problem is that i do not have a passport . If you can help me to process my traveling documents then i will love to run away from this place and come to the place that my life will be save. I don't want anything that will lead me into losing my virginity, the rent of Rape in this Refugee camp is getting much on daily bases, i promise my God that it is only the man that will marry me will dis-virgin me so i still want to hold my virginity and i think the only way i can achieve it is by running away from this camp. Please sir, use your good heart to save me and take me away from here before i will be Rape.

The government is not even doing anything to help the matter. I will be very much happy if i will receive a positive respond from you today and if you can promise me that you will save me from this place of hardship. less i forgot while responding to my email i will like you to send me your phone number so that i can call you for a moment before you can call me back through the man of God phone number +221781454154, he's name is Rev John, he's a very nice man and he is the only one that helps me when we don't have anything to eat in the camp.

Bye dear,
Lizzy

My dear,

Good evening my dear, how are you doing today with your work and hope all is moving well for you over there as i pray and wish you the blesses of the Lord as you help an innocent orphan like me. . I don't have anything special now i can tell you rather than praying for God to use you and secure my freedom then after that i will come over there and join with you in anything that i can do for a better life. My Life is like a hell here for me, nothing to eat and no good water to drink, this is the worst that i can expect in this life because i was not born in this kind of life but the evil of this world caught up with me after my family were killed during the war fought in my country.

Like i told you in my last mail that i will love to come out from this place of suffering and join you over there for a better life. My problem is that i don't have passport but after reading your mail now, i discuss with Rev John and he told me that it is very easy to get me a passport here, he called the office of the immigration to know what it will cost to get me a new passport and they told us that it will cost 495dollars, and it will take only 48hours to be ready after the payment.

My dear please this is were i want you to help me. help me to send this money for my passport so that i can get ready to move out from here and start a new life again. Please remember that i don't have anybody in this life and you are the only hope that am having now so try and help me with this passport money so that i can have the passport. Let me know if you are ready to send the money for my passport so that i can tell you on how you can send it. Have a lovely day and get back to me now,
Bye

Good Morning

Hope that you are doing very well over there? Thanks for your concern and God bless you as you help me, . Please try all of your best to help me so that i can get a passport and move away from here. As soon as i can be able to get my passport, things will be easy and every other thing will start from there. Life have been like hell to me and am suffering every day but i have hope and believe that God will use you to help me and also give me a new life to start living again. Through out yesterday we have nothing to eat but am not worried because i know that soon, my suffering will come to an end. The cost of the passport is 495dollars because i have to get other papers since am not doing the passport in my country and i can't go back to my country for now.

The best way for you to send me money is through Western Union Money Transfer OR Money Gram. Please here is the detail that you will use to send the money,

Receiver Name :- Fred Shuhu
Address :- 12 Nore fore
City :- Dakar

After sending the money , you will just send me the necessary information’s needed to pick up the money. Thank you for giving me so much courage and the best of your time , I promise to be strong with you since you have given another life to me , I look very forward to read from you soon.
You have a blissful day .
Cheers,
Lizzy

Hello Dear,

Good afternoon and hope that you are doing well over there, Happy valentine and wishing you all the best of love in life, Thanks for your mail and here is the bank account of the Rev's Secretary that you will use to send the money since i don't have account because am not yet free from the Refugee Camp.

Here is the account details that you will use to made the payment.

1. BANK NAME.... BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL.

2. ACCOUNT NAME.... CONTEH ERNEST

3. ACCOUNT NUMBER....03632240009

4. SWIFT CODE.... AFRISNDAXXX

5. BANK CODE..... SN100

6. CODE GUICHET.....01010

7. CLE RIB....30

8. IBAN....SN08 SN10 0010 1000 3632 2400 0930

Do let me know as soon as you made the payment and don't forget to send me the payment slip. Have a lovely day and God bless you as you help me.

Thanks
Lizzy

Photo Used:
Capture1.PNG

Phone Number:
+221781454154
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

amed_10@live.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:55 am

Contact the ATM alliance office direct with this information

Hello dear ,
How are you my dear?, hopefully all is well with you, i wish you a happy life; It is a very joyful thing to break this great good news to you though i really missed you because you gave me the faith to carry on;You really brought hope to my hopeless situation, so i made a vow to myself that even if you fail to complete these transfer i must surely compensate you because i was very proud of you.I want to inform you that i have successfully move to Norway where i am living now with my partner who was able to assist me,But due to your effort, sincerity, courage, transparency and trust-worthiness you showed me during the course of my pains i have compensated you and to show my gratitude to you with the sum of $350,000.00 (Three hundred and fifty thousand US Dollars);Please accept this little gift because it is a gift from the depth my heart, i issued these bank check and i instructed the bank to role the fund on ATM card for security reason,You can use the ATM card to withdraw money from any ATM machine world wide with a maximum of US$ 3000.00 daily.The ATM online service are more convenient access to your funds all around the world for dinning, shopping, hotel accommodation bills, entertainment clubs, airports, and sports, provide you with convenience of online payment and an easier life.For example, you can transfer the money from your ATM card online account into any nominated bank account of your choice or credit card;Your online details will be provided to you upon request after receiving your ATM card which ATM alliance office will send to your location once your compliance is met.These vow i made to myself about compensating you has been in my mind and i want to fulfil it to you though i did not tell you what was in my mind, the bank said that you can receive the card and use it anywhere in the world.

Contact the ATM alliance Office direct with this information.

Department................... ATM Foreign Remittancee Department
Bank address; ...... United Bank Of Africa
E-mail: ......... foreign-remittancceee@africamail.com
Officer in charge: Mrs .Agatha Sow / Mr. Seck Kante.

Ask them to send you the ATM card and the pin code of the card that i gave to you as compensation; so feel free and get in touched with ATM office and instruct them where to send you the ATM card so that you can start to withdraw the money.Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy together after all the sufferings at that time, at the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which i and my new partner are having at hand because i want to finalise everything before the end of the year 2019. I had given instruction to ATM card office on your behalf to release the ATM card which i gave to you as compensation.

Therefore feel free to get in touch with them and they will send the ATM card for you to withdraw the money without delay.

Yours faithfully
Mrs Lizzy
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.