Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

kimberlysaners2014@outlook.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

kimberlysaners2014@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:06 pm

Zorpia:

kimberlysaners2014 @ outlook.com

Hi dear,
It is my pleasure meeting you,
I am kimberly sanders I am a United State Army officer, from united state of America, am supportive and caring, looking forward to get a nice friend,Please let continue our conversation through my private email box, Here is my email address (kimberlysaners2014 @ outlook.com ) I will introduce myself better and send you my picture as soon as i receive your mail. I come in contact with you and I really wish to indicate my interest although am not always available to write mail due to the condition of my duty Yours,
sanders

kimberly / kimberlysane0515
26, Lome, Togo

using a stolen photo of Mya - ATK, massively abused in refugee scams, see viewtopic.php?t=734
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: kimberlysaners2014@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:22 am

Skype ID for Kimberly:
live:kimberlysaners2014

My beloved ,

Good day to you and how is your health today, i hope you are healthy and fine?

I want to say thanks to you for making out time to write to me again, the content of your letter are well understood, i do not want you to see this business as some thing that will bring problem to you, but i want you to trust and believe me when i say that there is nothing to worry about in this deal, honestly i have made every necessary arrangement that will lead to safe delivery of the cash box to you without any form of problem nor risk, all the necessary arrangement that will lead to safe delivery of the cash box to you without any form of problem nor risk have already been made.

Am a woman that does things in accordance to the directives of my spirit, i chose you to be my partner and also help me in receiving this cash box because my spirit has been bearing me witness that you are the rightful person for me and i know you will not disappoint me, i chose to use you as partner in this deal because am not permitted to send package down to any of my friends nor relatives since am still in the military camp outside USA , if i eventually send out any thing to the USA it will be suspicious and i will be query for the action, so i chose you because i know you are the ideal person for this deal as foreigner who is not a USA citizen.

Please put away fear or doubt and make up your mind to help me in this matter, i promise you you will not regret been part of this matter, i do not know what else i can say to convince you and make you to believe me, but i pray that God will give you the grace to make up your mind

One more time i want to let you know that there is no complication on this matter, if you follow my instruction every thing will go smooth and well in the process of receiving the cash box, Please try and keep this matter between you and i, because if you and i should agree on one thing with our heart with seriousness then we must surely achieve success at the end

Please i want to remind you once again that every arrangement towards this project is intact between both of us and on no account should you let the '' Security and delivery company'' to know the content of the box, remember that the consignment was registered as diplomatic package to the security company and that is what they believe to be in the box, so you should not let them know that the content of the box is money.

Please I will like you to send your contact information to me so that i can forward to the security company to enable them proceed to your country for the final delivery of the cash box to your door step

Send your below information to me urgently;

Your full names:...........

Your address:..............

Post code:.................

City:......................

Your Age.................

Telephone number:................

Profession:................

Once am through here with my official assignment i will come over to meet you one on one in your country and after that we shall decide on how to carry on with our life, but for now please i will appreciate us to be more focus on this issue of you receiving the cash box and safe keeping it on my behalf till i come over then i will handle the depositing of the money in the bank by myself.

I await your immediate response

Love and care from,
KIMBERY

HEADER:
Return-Path: <kimberlysaners2014@outlook.com>
Received: from COL129-W48 ([65.55.34.201]) by COL004-OMC4S9.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with
Subject: My beloved
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2016

My dearest one,

Thanks for your sent details and I can now proceed.

My dearest, I am going to submit your sent details to the delivery company and i believe as they promised they will get to you as soon as possible to let you know about their further arrangements and the delivery date.

Like I told you earlier, they will tag the box as diplomatic package containing diplomatic materials and it will be deliver to you by any of their assigned delivery officer or agent to your country as I have already handed over the box to them through their accredited agent here in Libya, but they said that all packages departing from Africa
must go through their African regional head office in Lome Togo before departing to any where of the world.

I really want us to conclude this business as soon as possible so that you can receive the package within 2 or 3 days after departure, so I want you to officially contact the security company through their contact information now for proper identification.

Below is their contact details;

Company name: Dreamland Multitrans Delivery Company
Office / address: 1572 Boulevard du 13 Janvier Lome, Togo
Tel;+228 96111939
Email :multitransdeliverycompany@gmail.com

http:/ /www.dl.aiii1.com
Operation Manager.. Mr.Bamba Lawson

Though i have already forwarded your personal data to the company but I will advice you to contact them as well either through email or phone call, the secret code number of the box consignment is YS645P please take note because the deliver officer will ask for the security code
number of the package to confirmed you as the rightful person.

Like I said before I have decide to compensate you with 15% of the total money once you received the money, while the rest balance shall be for my investment
capital in your country.

Thanks in advance for your understanding and cooperation,I hope to have smile with you soon as I am counting on your honesty, i might not be free to follow the activities of the security company, so I want you to stand on my behalf till the cash box is delivered to you

Have a nice and better day ahead
Hug from,
Kimberly

We wish to inform you that we the Dreamland Multitrans Delivery Company,Republic of Togo branch which the headquarters all over Africa has received a shipment which bears your personal information as the final recipient of the consignment and the consignment was originally sent by Kimberly Sanders.

Be aware that your deposited consignment box has been registered into our computer data manifesto, and currently waiting for insurance coverage and dispatch, meanwhile, you are expected to send insurance fee of 1,500 Dollars immediately to facilitate required insurance certificate.

For fast receipt of the fees, send the money through western union money transfer, money gram to the name of our logistics and dispatch manager in the information below for the services required;

Receiver's name===== Bamba
Surname:============ Lawson
City================ Lome
Country============= Togo

QUESTION==========WHO

ANSWER============ME

Amount============== 1500 US Dollars
Sender's Name:==========
Sender's Address:====

As soon as you send the money, kindly scan and send the
payment receipt/slip to us via email attachment for documentary purpose.

Here is your Tracking PIN, you are free to track the movement of your package online logging to our website
;, http:/ /www.dl.aiii1.com then click on track package and then log in with the below information

Tracking PIN:L8031764

With the above information you will be monitoring the movement of your package to know when it arrive your country.

Delivery will be made within 48 hours of confirmation and receipt of fees payment.

We promise to give our customers the best of our services.Should you have any question(s)please contact us on our telephone number (+22896111939)
for more directives/clarifications. please always reply to this email id :multitransdeliverycompany@gmail.com

Thanks for your understanding and co-operation.

We are waiting for your responds.

Operation manager . Mr.Bamba Lawson
Dreamland Multitrans Delivery Company.
Telephone: +228 96111939
Email: multitransdeliverycompany@gmail.com

HEADER:
Return-Path: <multitransdeliverycompany@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-wm0-x22a.google.com (mail-wm0-x22a.google.com. [2a00:1450:400c:c09::22a])
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2016
Subject: CARGO DETAILS
From: Dreamland Multitrans Delivery Company <multitransdeliverycompany@gmail.com>
Cc: kimberlysaners2014@outlook.com

In respect to your mail.
Make the payment with the account details below,.Send us your payment receipt via email attachment immediately after you make the payment and be aware that its going to take some days before the money will be credited into our account.

BANK NAME.... ECOBANK TOGO

BENEFICIARY NAME.. CHRISTIAN UZOMA ONYINYECHUKWU

CODE SWIFT....ECOCTGTG

ACCOUNT NO.... 7010111422026001

CODE IBAN .....TG0550170111142202600114

ADDRESS 20 AV.SYLVANUS OLYMPIO B.P3302..TOGO

With the above information you will be monitoring the movement of your package to know when it arrive your country.

We promise to give our customers the best of our services.Should you have any question(s)please contact us on our telephone number (+22896111939)
for more directives/clarifications. please always reply to this email id :multitransdeliverycompany@gmail.com

Thanks for your understanding and co-operation.

We are waiting for your responds.

Operation manager . Mr.Bamba Lawson

HEADER:
Return-Path: <multitransdeliverycompany@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-wm0-x243.google.com (mail-wm0-x243.google.com. [2a00:1450:400c:c09::243])
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2016
From: Dreamland Multitrans Delivery Company <multitransdeliverycompany@gmail.com>

PHONE NUMBER:
+22896111939
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Togo
City or exchange location
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

multitransdeliverycompany@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:36 am

Attn.
In respect to your mail.
What exactly did your bank said is the problem of the account because we have been using the account without any complain but notwithstanding make use of this account and send the money.

ACCOUNT NAME:-NADIS & SONS INTERNATIONAL

BANK NAME;-- BANQUE ATLANTIQUE TOGO

ADDRESS --- LOME TOGO

CODE BANQUE --- TG138

CODE GUICHET --- 01003

ACCOUNT NUMBER --- 41234680006 60
IBAN --- TG53 TG13 8010 0304 1234 6800 0660

SWIFT CODE --- ATTGTGTGXXX.

We wait for your payment receipt after making the payment.
Thanks
Bamba Lawson
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.