Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

roselinegupta@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

roselinegupta@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:10 pm

Profile Elements:
Name: Roseline
I am a: Female
Height: 5.7 ft / 175 cm
Body type: Normal
Starsign: Cancer
Sexual preference: Heterosexual
Seeking: Male
For: Relationship
City: France
Descr. of myself: I am supportive and caring, i like swimming and cooking, i am gentle and i am kind, looking for a good friend
Descr. what I am looking for:

PM:
Nice to meet you, hope all is well with you and how are you enjoying your day? I'm Roseline Gupta , I work with Diamond Bank as Manager to the head of operation and International Transfer. I am supportive and caring, i like swimming and cooking, i am gentle and i am kind, looking for a good friend, I saw your profile here and picked interest in you, I would like to establish a mutual friendship with you. i would also need your help and guidance in a claim of inheritance fund of $4.6 million USD / investment in your country. Please, let's continue our conversation through my private email box, here is my email address (roselinegupta@hotmail.com) Am expecting to hear from you so that I will give you more details about myself. Thanks yours Rose Gupta Prazer em conhecê-lo, espero que tudo esteja bem com você e como você está desfrutando de seu dia? Estou Roseline Gupta, eu trabalho com Diamond Bank como Gerente para a cabeça de operação e Transferência Internacional. Estou apoio e
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: roselinegupta@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:21 pm

Thanks for your kind message as a matter of fact, Iam very happy to read your message. How are you doing? I hope you are fine. i really want to establish a true relationship that may lead into business partner or something else. I am Miss.Roseline Gupta, from France. The Branch Manager to the head of operation and International Transfer Diamond Bank of Togo Branch. i need this favor from you, let it not be so soon. last month while going through the files of our foreign customers i noticed that one of our customer's account has been dormant for over years and when we tried to contact the customer we were told that he died with the entire family in a plane crash that happened in Germany Air clash on May 12 2006. He stated his wife as next of kin but unfortunately she is died also in the crash along with the husband and their only daughter.

Since then the Bank had made several enquiries to his embassy here to locate any of our customer extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful. Late Mr. Robert has an account with this Branch of our Bank, totaling $6.5 million, he was an industrialist before his untimely death. And, since that year after his death, the bank has not had anyone that Comes for the claim of this fund as either his relation or as a friend. A situation I have monitored closely with my position here as the Manager of this branch of our Bank and l have finally removed his file to my private vault. Now this is what l actually want to do,

Since i picked interest in you through the message you sent to me, i feel like i have found the right man. i would like you to present yourself to our bank as the next of kin to our late customer, so that the outstanding fund of $6.5 million USD can be transferred to your account and i will come over to your country to start a new life with you, and if God want us to be together then will go ahead and get married and as well use this money to take care of our children. let me assure you one more thing, this proposal is not mandatory nor will i compel you to honor against you will. if noboby comes up to claim this fund from now till March next year, the money will be declared unserviceable and paid to the royal family alone. i dont want such to happen. at the end of this financial year where other people may as well claim it directly without going to this length.

I am quite aware of the procedures this will take and I will advise you appropriately on the way forward and guide you on how to apply to our Bank to make the claim for the fund and its bank-to-bank transfer to your designated bank account, where you consider safe for it. Thank you in anticipation of your urgent response and I will furnish you with the full details. . l hope you will be a very honest and reliable person. looking forward to your response

Yours Love

HEADER:
Return-Path: <roselinegupta@hotmail.com>
Received: from BAY180-W55 ([65.54.190.59]) by BAY004-OMC1S6.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Mon, 30 Nov 2015
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:01 am

Dear .

What i sent you is the attach of application form of claim, which you will fill and send to the bank for approval and also for the transaction to commence officially. I believe we will archive this aim. nevertheless, below is the manaul application of claim. you can as well contact the bank by email. here is the Bank email address. (diamondbank_fundtransfer@mail.com) Please do copy the draft neatly, fill it and forward to the bank for the transaction to commence officially.

*******************************************************************************************************
DIAMOND BANK OF TOGO AGENCE PRINCIPALE
ADDRESS: 3519 BLV Du 13 JANV Bp 3925 DOULASSAME LOME, REPUBLIC OF TOGO
DIRECTOR ENGLISH FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT (MR.TUNDE AWADE)
TEL : +228 93 03 45 67
FAX: 22 93 58 24 36
Email: diamondbank_fundtransfer@mail.com
REMITTANCE MANAGER
% MR.TUNDE AWADE.
Dear sir,

Application as next of kin to holder of account number: A/ C :
NO.14-255-004-/CBT/TG. I..........................................………… (Your
name) Country............................. (Address)..........................................................humbly
applies today (date).........................as next of kin to your deceased
customer Late Mr. GABRIEL EDISON ADLER. I humbly apply putting claim over his
balance with this Bank valued at $6,500.000.00 USD (Six Million Five
Hundred Thousand United States Dollars), left in A/ C :
NO.14-255-004-/CBT/TG

I also wish my application will be given an urgent attention as i wish
this balance be released and re-transferred into my account as stated
below,

Bank Name And Address........................................... Account Number........................

Account Name.......................................................... Address..........................................

Telephone Number................ Nationality......................... Age.....................

Email Address.......................... Occupation......................

Full Name Or sign

*********************************************************************************************************

i am looking forward to hear from you soon.

Yours faithfully

191194.jpg
191194.jpg (10.47 KiB) Viewed 5844 times

PHONE NUMBERS:
+22893034567
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Togo
City or exchange location
Original network provider*

Fax: +22893582436

The real identity of the scammer:

Ikechukwu Odeluga / ikechukwu.odeluga
Self-Employed
Studied at University of Lomé
Lives in Lomé, Maritime, Togo
From Abatete, Anambra, Nigeria

11139421_101970863470624_3838289630385335688_n.jpg

12049609_185404541793922_841136268238899269_n.jpg

12141497_186561991678177_2549955076116137447_n.jpg

11988230_175264419474601_3835414597501493609_n.jpg
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:34 pm

From The Principal Attorney
Adams & CO (Legal Practitioners)
145/147 Boulevard Rue Due Boulevard, B.P 98440,
Lome, Togo

Dear ,
On behalf of this honourable chamber, i wish to let you know that your request of the Bank questionnaire has been accepted to provide for you. your email was forward to this chamber by miss Roseline Gupta.

i wish to let you know that late Mr Gabriel edison Adler, was my client before his death, and all the necessary documents to lay claim on his fund he left behind is intact with me. since I'm fully convinced by miss Roseline that you have present yourself to the bank as the next of kin to my late client. i promise to work with you till the end of this transaction. before these accurate answers can send to you, you advise to send the processing fee of $400 USD, to enable us to get the accurate answers and send to you as well. below is the information you will use to send the money.

Name: Adams Philip
Destination: Lome, Togo
Question: Barrister
Answer: Adams

once you made the pay kindly send our chamber the payment slip or the information such as:
Your Name
Your country
Control Number
Question and Answer

Await for you responds

Adams & CO (Legal Practitioners)
EQUITY CHAMBERS
Phone Number: +228 96 06 95 17
+228 93 41 23 16
Email: adamssolicitor@safe-mail.net
Address: 145/147 Boulevard Rue Due Boulevard, B.P 98440, Lome, Togo.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <adamssolicitor@safe-mail.net>
Received: from pc ([80.248.74.228]) by Safe-mail.net with https
Subject: Hello
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2015

PHONE NUMBERS:
+22896069517

+22893412316

Some of the details the scammer is using are also used online with another fake profile set up for romance scams,see viewtopic.php?f=11&t=41042&p=90288.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:35 pm

Barrister #2:
Dear ,
I very happy to see the improvement of this transaction, regarding you question about those three documents, i don't have them, i forwarded the information you got from the bank to barrister Adams to see if he can help us to obtain the documents since he promise to provide us the necessary document to back up this claim, but no avail, he said that we will only get those documents from the high court of justice here with the service of Bank attorney only. because his is not in the right position to obtain those documents.
He promise to look for a good attorney for us who will go to the ministry of justice and get those document. fortunately to me this evening, he sent me a mail with the contact address of the attorney. below is his contact address.
Name. Attorney Lucky Aman
Email. luckaman.lawchamberassociates@outlook.fr.

Go ahead and contact the Attorney as well, we have much time to waste, because this is the final step to transfer such fund. kindly contact him with your full name, your phone number, your country and the information sent to you from the bank. looking forward to hear a good news soon.

best regards

FROM THE DESK OF BARRISTER AMAN &CO.CHAMBERS
(ATTORNEYS & COUNSELORS AT LAW)
FEDERAL HIGH COURT OF LOME, REPUBLIC OF TOGO.

DEAR MR .

AFTER COMING BACK FROM THE HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE THIS MORNING, I DECEDED TO WRITE TO YOU AS I PROMISE, THE MINISTRY OF JUSTICE REQUIERD FEES FOR THE SAID PAPERWORK. SO YOU HAVE TO BEAR THE CHARGES SO THE I CAN GET THOSE DOCUMENTS AND WORK ON THEM AS WELL AND FINALLY FORWARD IT TO YOU. BELOW IS THE AMOUNT TO GET THE SAID PAPERWORK FROM THE HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE.

1 CERTIFICATE OF DEATH $550 USD
2 CERTIFICATE OF LEGALITY $760 USD
3 AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM $650 USD

TOTAL IS $1,960 USD

AND MY SERVICE CHARGE IS $1,000 USD, NEEDED DOCUMENTS WILL EFFECT THE FAST PROCESSING OF THE TRANSFER OF THE FUNDS. I WILL GO AND STAND AS YOUR LAWYER IN ALL OFFICIAL MEETING. AND YOU KNOW THESE ARRANGEMENTS WILL COST ME SOME MONEY. YOU WILL BE EXPECTED TO SIGN SOME DOCUMENTS
WITH THE JUSTICE MINISTRY HERE AND HAVE THE OTHER DOCUMENTS MENTIONED
REGISTERED AND LEGALIZED IN THE MINISTRY OF JUSTICE WHICH I WILL STAND FOR YOU IN SIGNING AND SENDING THE COPIES AND THE RECEIPT OF THE DOCUMENTS TO YOU AS I SECURE THEM. SO THE TOTAL FEES YOU HAVE TO SEND TO ME $2,960 USD.

I WANT TO ASSURE YOU THAT THERE IS NO PROBLEM BECAUSE I BELIEVE THAT
THERE WILL NO DELAY IN THE TRANSFER ONLY WE WILL MAKE THIS LEGALIZATION AND OBTAIN THE SAID DOCUMENTS AS REQUIRED TO ACHIEVE YOUR AIM. I HAVE KNOWN FROM THE BANK AND THIS IS THE PROCESSES OF THE TRANSFER. PLEASE USE THE BELOW INFORMATION TO SEND THE DOCUMENTATIONS FEE WHICH IS $ 2,960 USD. THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR DIRECT BANK ACCOUNT AS POSSIBLE TO ENABLE ME START UP THE WORK IMMEDIATELY.

WESTERN UNION DETAILS.

NAME: AMAN LUCKY
TEXT QUESTION: LEGAL
TEXT ANSWER: MATTERS

BANK DETAILS

BANK NAME: BANQUE TOGOLAISE POUR LE COMMERCE ET L`INDUSTRIE (BTCI-TOGO).
Address: 169, BOULEVARD DU 13 JANVIER, BP363, LOME -TOGO.
TELEX: 5221 BATOCI
SWIFT-CODE: BTCI.TG.TG
TEL: (228)221 45 41/42
TELEFAX: (228)221 32 65
ACCOUNT #: 010604901080/13
IBAN: 0103010604901080
BENEFICIARY: AMAN LUCKY
ADDRESS: BP.1210, LOME, TOGO.

CORRESPONDENT BANK: CITI BANK (NEW YORK), U.S.A.
SWIFT-CODE: citius33

ONCE YOU SEND THE DOCUMENTATIONS FEES INCLUDING MY SERVICE CHARGE FEE, KINDLY FORWARD ME THE PAYMENT SLIP.
THE CHOICE IS YOURS. WE PROMISE TO RENDER YOU A GOOD SERVICES.

BEST REGARDS
LEGAL MATTERS

HEADER:
Return-Path: <luckaman.lawchamberassociates@outlook.fr>
Received: from SNT147-W20 ([65.55.90.9]) by SNT004-OMC1S26.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Tue, 15 Dec 2015
From: Barr Lucky Aman <luckaman.lawchamberassociates@outlook.fr>
Subject: REGARDING THE NEEDED DOCUMENTS
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:25 pm

FROM THE DESK OF BARRISTER AMAN &CO.CHAMBERS
(ATTORNEYS & COUNSELORS AT LAW)
FEDERAL HIGH COURT OF LOME, REPUBLIC OF TOGO.

DEAR .

I SUPPOSED TO RECEIVED YOUR PAYMENT INFORMATION BY NOW SO THAT I CAN PROCEED WITH THOSE PAPERWORK. SINCE YOU SAID THAT THE BANK MANAGER TRIED SEVERAL TIMES AND IT PROVE UNSUCCESSFUL. I WILL SEND YOU MY CHIEF MESSENGER BANK DETAILS FROM DIFFERENT BANK YOU WILL USE TO SEND THE FEES. BELOW IS THE INFORMATION.

Bank Name: Union Togolaise De Banque
Account Name: Johnson Kalu
Iban: TG53 TG 0090103631020402000091
Swift: UNTBTGTG Lome Togo.

REGARDS
LEGAL MATTERS
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:55 am

Recovery Scam:
Good day Beloved,

After much stress, I am happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from London. but I cannot forget all the assistance you gave to me though you were not able to conclude the transaction due to monetary constraint. I will be leaving to London tomorrow. For a new lease in life and I thought you deserve to be compensated for all your efforts. So I have instructed my bank to transfer the sum of One Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ($100,000.00) to Visa Credit Card Center here in Lome -Togo, so that they can package the total sum into their facility called Visa Credit Card and send to you to avoid bank charges and suspicion.

The Visa Credit Card Center Lome-Togo will contact and send to you your named Visa Credit Card containing the One Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ($100,000.00); As soon as you get the visa card; i will also send the four digits secret pin code with which you can be making withdrawals from your "Visa Card".

I want you to contact my Secretary I left everything in her care, her name is Mrs Elizabeth Gallagher. all correspondence should be directed to her, kindly contact her through this e-mail address ( elizabethgha@hotmail.com ) for assistance and directives. from the card you can withdraw a maximum of Ten Thousand United States Dollars per a day and you can also transfer from the same Visa card to your local bank account a maximum of up to a million United States Dollars per a day. the card will be fully activated for withdrawals in any country of the world and in countries where United States Dollars are not used, you will be paid in that country's local currency Dollar equivalent.

May God bless you and your family.

My regards and all the best,

Roseline

SKYPE ID FOR ELIZABETH:
live:elizabethgha
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.