Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

euniceashton101@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

euniceashton101@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:29 pm

Hi dear,i am Eunice Ashton from Ireland,please kindly write me in this email ( euniceashton101@gmail.com ) for a very important discussion thank.
Attachments
eunice.JPG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: euniceashton101@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:25 am

Email:

Hello, I am pleased to receive your response. My name is Eunice Ashton, I live and work in United Kingdom and I am currently the marketing manager of a Diamond Company in Birmingham UK. It might be a surprised for you to receive this message, However It's a matter of urgency that moved me to contact you and I hope to establish a trusted friendship with you. Actually, I am sending you this mail from Russia where I am currently attending a business program but I will soon return to United Kingdom.

I contacted you because I need a foreign partner who can help me supply a product to my company in Birmingham UK. The product is called PEUDOLIN OIL and It is used for cleaning diamond stones (One bottle is 20cl and standard packing is 6 bottles in a carton). This product is scarce in the Europe market but my company always need it due to the product natural quality.

My boss normally buy this product for €3000 (Euro) per carton until it became scarce in Europe market. During my research, Someone gave me the contact of the store that have this product in stock and they are selling a carton for €1500 only. I didn't informed my boss that i have found the store that is selling this product at a cheaper price because I want to make profit in supplying this product to my company at the same price which my boss usually buy it in Europe.

Actually, I need your collaboration so we can supply this product to my company and we will share the profits 50/50 equal. Presently, My boss wants to buy 800 cartons and I want you to handle this supply contract since I cannot sell this product directly to my company. Once I confirm your acceptance to handle this project, I will inform my boss that I have found a trusted person who can supply this product to them and I will send him your details to contact you.

As soon as my boss contact you concerning this product, You will tell him that you are selling each carton for €3000 Euro only. That means, He will transfer €2.4 million (Euros) for you to supply 800 cartons to them. After you have received the payment from my company, You will keep our profit of €1.2 Million Euro and use the remaining amount €1.2 Million to buy 800 cartons from the store and supply it to my company in UK.

This is how you will handle the transaction after receiving payment from my company:
You will buy the product from the store for €1500 per carton,
You will supply it to my company for €3000 per carton.
Our profit in each carton is €1500 Euro
Our profit in supplying 800 cartons will be €1.2 Million Euro, Which YOU and ME will share 50/50 (Equal).

This transaction is not risky and It doesn't relate to any breach of law OK. After the supply is done, I will make a fast trip to your country so we can meet each other and share the profits as planned. Before we start this business, I will need your details e.g (Name, Nationality, Age, Occupation, Photo and Phone). I have attached my photos to prove my authenticity towards this proposal and I hope to hear from you soon.

Awaiting your response
Eunice

eunice.jpg

idcard.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:39 am

Additions:
Hello , I appreciate your response towards my proposal. Firstly, I want you to know that you can handle this business from your country and there is no risk in this business because you will not invest your money in supplying the 800 cartons to my company in Birmingham UK. The store that is selling this product (Peudolin Oil) is located in Senegal (Africa) and they are selling a carton for only €1500 but you will be supplying it to my company for €3000 per carton.

Once my boss remit the payment €2.4 Million Euro for you to supply 800 cartons to them, You will keep our profits of €1.2 Million Euro and use the remaining €1.2 Million Euro to buy 800 cartons from the store and supply it to my company. After purchasing 800 cartons from the store, You will also instruct the store to ship it directly from Senegal to UK on your behalf and You can tell my boss that you have sent the product from your store in Senegal so that he will not ask questions.

To start this business, I want you to contact the store in Senegal and confirm the product price and availability with the direction below.

==== Contact the store with this email ( brutoxliquidchemicals.plc@gmail.com ) ====
BRUTOX CHEMICALS STORE LTD
Office Address: Dakar Senegal
Phone: +221 77 205 64 57
Email: brutoxliquidchemicals.plc@gmail.com

Hello, I am interested in your product called PEUDOLIN OIL. Please I want to know the price of one carton and also send the quotation for delivering 800 cartons at Birmingham United Kingdom on my behalf.

Please consider the urgency of this inquiry and reply quickly, Thanks

Your name...........
Phone number......
====================

As soon as i receive your feedback from the store, I will forward your email address to my boss and also inform my boss to contact you for the product. In case you wish to speak with me, You may call me sometimes with this phone number +44702409606. It's my UK mobile phone number but I am roaming the mobile network here in Russia. I will be waiting to receive your feedback from the store so we can proceed with the business.

Kind regards
Eunice

HEADER:
Return-Path: <euniceashton101@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-lf0-x244.google.com (mail-lf0-x244.google.com. [2a00:1450:4010:c07::244])
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015
Subject: Contact the store for confirmation.

P02458 Ave, Liberte 4. Dakar SN.
Fax No: +221-71 251 96 8
Sales Office No: +221-77 205 64 57, Customer Service: +221-77 729 51 78
Website: http:/ /www.brutoxchemicalsstore.com E-mail: brutoxliquidchemicals.plc@gmail.com
DAKAR - SENEGAL

Date: 25/11/2015

DEAR CUSTOMER

Thanks for making inquiry about our product, The Brutox Chemicals Store Ltd is a wholesale and retail establishment that has been granted a worldwide non-exclusive license to supply natural quality chemicals to all regions and Our products quality are 100% guaranteed to the satisfaction of our valued customers worldwide.

ABOUT YOUR INQUIRY: We have PEUDOLIN OIL and we can provide any quantity demanded. The unit price for Peudolin Oil is shown below,

ONE CARTON- €1,500 EURO (Standard Packing- 6 bottles)

MODE OF PAYMENTS: We accept bulk orders payment via Bank to Bank wire transfer and Minimum orders payment via Western Union or Money-Gram, The quantity of your order will determine the payment method which will be recommended to our customers for a quick and convenience transaction.

QUOTATION FOR 800 CARTONS: Below is the quotation for 800 cartons and Kindly note that the freight charge is valued for all destination outside Senegal.

PRODUCT NAME
QUANTITY
UNIT/CARTON PRICE
TOTAL PRICE

PEUDOLIN OIL
800 Cartons
€1500 Euro
€1,200,000

Freight/Tax/Insurance
€8,000

TOTAL PRICE
€1,208,000

TO PROCEED WITH YOUR ORDER & PAYMENTS: Please fill the form below,

PRODUCT DELIVERY INFORMATION
Name

Country

City/State

Home/Office Address

Phone/Fax No

OUR SERVICE: We offer a quick and reliable service to ensure that prepaid goods are delivered within 14 DAYS only.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr Donald Roy
Marketing Manager
Tel: +221-77 205 64 57
Brutox Chemicals Distributor, Dakar SN

HEADER:
Return-Path: <brutoxliquidchemicals.plc@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-wm0-f65.google.com (mail-wm0-f65.google.com. [74.125.82.65])
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015
Subject: Your inquiry for PEUDOLIN OIL
From: BRUTOXLIQUID CHEMICALS PLC <brutoxliquidchemicals.plc@gmail.com>

Hello ,how are you today hope you are doing fine,just come online now to check my mails luckily i saw you mail,yes it's a good idea to send the free sample to him because that will convince him more to believe that you're the direct supplier of this oil, i really recommend your ability and courage you use in handling this business i must confess,i am delighted to deal with a serious and focused man like you,and i have decided to make you my permanent partner to supply this product to my company.

Please forward the message below to the store and quickly purchase a carton of Peudolin Oil from them.

--------- Brutox Store email address (brutoxliquidchemicals.plc@gmail.com )--------

Hello, In regard to my previous inquiry for 800 cartons of PEUDOLIN OIL, I would like to buy only one carton so we can test your product. Nevertheless we still want you to reserve 800 cartons which you will supply immediately we approve your product quality.

Kindly send the delivery quotation for one carton and also provide your payment pattern so i can send the cost immediately. I will provide the delivery address in Birmingham UK after sending payment for one carton. Thanks

Regards
Your name...........
Phone number......
---------------------------

After you have contacted the store, You will also inform my boss that you are preparing to send the sample so that he will patiently wait until you arrange the sample delivery to UK. I want you to conclude this first supply of 800 cartons in earliest, So we can prepare for the next supply because my boss wants to buy 1200 cartons after they have received this 800 cartons. So contact the store today and update me.

Your friend/partner
Eunice

Sales Office No: +221-77 205 64 57, Customer Service: +221-77 175 96 33
Website: http:/ /www.brutoxchemicalsstore.com E-mail: brutoxliquidchemicals.plc@gmail.com
DAKAR - SENEGAL

Date: 30/11/2015

TO:

Thanks for contacting Brutox Chemicals Store Ltd, We are wholesale and retail establishment that has been granted a worldwide non-exclusive license to supply natural quality chemicals to all regions and Our products quality are 100% guaranteed to the satisfaction of our valued customers worldwide.

REQUEST FOR ONE CARTON : Please find below the delivery quotation to all destination outside Senegal.

PRODUCT NAME

QUANTITY

UNIT PRICE

TOTAL PRICE

Peudolin Oil

ONE CARTON

€1500

€1500

Freight/Tax/Insurance

€250

TOTAL PRICE

€1800 EURO

FOR PAYMENTS: We recommend you to send payments via WESTERN UNION or MONEY-GRAM with the details below.

PAYMENT DETAILS

Receiver Name

ALEXANDRA JUDE

Address

Dakar Senegal

Question

Yes

Answer

Yes

Reference no

(Fill the reference number here)

Amount in Euro

€930 EURO

Amount in Senegal

1,180,722.60 XOF

Important: You must send a bold scan copy of your payment receipt/slip for verification and record keeping.

PERIOD OF DELIVERY: In receipt of your payment, We shall send ONE CARTON of Peudolin Oil via FedEx/DHL Express to your desired address and It will be delivered within 3 days only, The delivery time should start counting from the moment we receive your payment.

FOR PRODUCT DELIVERY: Please fill the recipient details below,

Name

Country

City/State

Home/Office Address

Phone/Fax No

OUR SERVICE: We offer a quick and reliable service to the satisfaction of our valued customers worldwide.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr Donald Roy
Marketing Manager

Sales Office No: +221-77 205 64 57, Customer Service: +221-77 175 96 33
DAKAR - SENEGAL

Date: 01/12/2015

TO:

Sir according to your request i furnish you with the bank information of our sales representative which you will use to make the payment for the one carton of PEUDOLIN OIL,

NOTE: we don't normally sale peudolin oil in retail but because you are our new customer with big order,and you said you need the one carton just for a laboratory test that's why i accepted to sale to you factory price from one of our sale representatives.

SUGGESTION : i will prefer you make the payment through western union or money gram transfer in other to fasting the process.

ACCOUNT DETAILS

ACCOUNT NAME

UKA IFEANYI SAMPSON

ACCOUNT NUMBER

BANK NAME

ECOBANK SENEGAL

SWIFT CODE

ECOCSNDA

ADDRESS

KM 5 AVENUE CHEIKH ANTA DIOP

Amount in Euro

€1800 EURO

Amount in Senegal

1,180,722.60 XOF

Important: You must send a bold scan copy of your payment receipt/slip for verification and record keeping.

PERIOD OF DELIVERY: In receipt of your payment, We shall send ONE CARTON of Peudolin Oil via FedEx/DHL Express to your desired address and It will be delivered within 3 days only, The delivery time should start counting from the moment we receive your payment.

FOR PRODUCT DELIVERY: Please fill the recipient details below,

Name

Country

City/State

Home/Office Address

Phone/Fax No

yes we can send it to UK with your name as the sender, i have been calling your phone number but it is not connecting so drop the number which i could use to get you online in case if there is any need for it or call me on my number below.

OUR SERVICE: We offer a quick and reliable service to the satisfaction of our valued customers worldwide.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr Donald Roy
Marketing Manager

Third Character:
GOOD DAY! SIR/MADAM

PURCHASE ORDER FOR PEUDOLIN OIL

I WAS DIRECTED BY MY MARKETING MANAGER TO CONTACT YOU FOR THE PURCHASE OF PEUDOLIN OIL, WE WERE SEARCHING TO BUY THIS PRODUCT WHEN MY MARKETER NOTIFIED US THAT YOU HAVE IT AVAILABLE AND YOU CAN ALSO SUPPLY IT HERE IN UNITED KINGDOM.

THEREFORE, I WISH TO CONFIRM THE FOLLOWING DETAILS BELOW.

1. UNIT PRICE
2. TOTAL PRICE FOR 800 CARTONS (INCLUDING SHIPPING CHARGE TO BIRMINGHAM UK)
3. PAYMENT TERMS (T/T OR L/C)
4. PERIOD OF DELIVERY

I WILL BE WILLING TO PLACE ORDER FOR 800 CARTONS IF YOUR SALES PRICE CORRESPONDS WITH OUR REGULAR BUDGET.

THANKS IN ANTICIPATION TO EXPERIENCE YOUR SERVICES.

CORDIALLY
ROBERT W. SMITH
DIRECTOR-GENERAL MANAGER

BIRMSTAR DIAMOND COMPANY
BIRMINGHAM, UNITED KINGDOM
Address: 13 smith St Birmingham, west midlands B19, UK
Fax: +44 7049 5260 00 | 1740 2599 | Tel: +44 7849 5266 13
http:/ /www.birmstardiamond.com , BIRMSTAR.DIAMOND@aol.co.uk

HEADER:
Return-Path: <birmstar.diamond@aol.co.uk>
Received: from 41.83.242.212 by webprd-a06.mail.aol.com (10.72.19.167) with HTTP (WebMailUI); Fri, 27 Nov 2015 01:50:34 -0500
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2015

GOOD DAY! SIR

THANKS FOR RESPONDING TO OUR INQUIRY, WE HAVE REVIEWED YOUR PRODUCT PRICE AND AGREED TO BUY EACH CARTON FOR €3000 WHICH IS OUR REGULAR BUDGET. ACTUALLY WE NEEDED 2000 CARTONS BUT OUR FIRST ORDER WILL BE 800 CARTONS AND AFTER WE HAVE RECEIVED THE GOODS HERE IN BIRMINGHAM, THEN WE SHALL QUICKLY PROCEED WITH THE SECOND ORDER/PAYMENT FOR 1200 CARTONS.

MOREOVER WE WISH TO REMIND YOU THAT OUR DEMAND FOR PEUDOLIN OIL IS URGENT AND WE HOPE THERE WILL BE NO REASON TO DELAY DELIVERY AFTER TRANSFERRING THE PAYMENT FOR 800 CARTONS TO YOUR COMPANY.

KINDLY FURNISH YOUR BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS WHICH WE SHALL SUBMIT TO OUR BANK (BARCLAYS BANK OF LONDON) FOR THE TRANSFER APPROVAL OF €2,400,000 (TWO MILLION FOUR HUNDRED THOUSAND EUROS) TO YOUR COUNTRY. FURTHERMORE, WE ALSO REQUEST YOU TO SEND A FREE CARTON OF SAMPLE FOR LABORATORY TEST.

OUR COMPANY POLICY DEMAND THAT WE TEST ANY PRODUCT BEFORE PLACING BULK ORDERS, THEREFORE I WILL APPRECIATE IF YOU CAN SEND A FREE CARTON OF PEUDOLIN OIL FOR OUR CONFIRMATORY TEST. THIS IS OUR FIRST ORDER WITH YOUR COMPANY AND IT'S NECESSARY TO CONFIRM THE PRODUCT QUALITY.

WE SHALL QUICKLY APPROVE THE PAYMENT FOR 800 CARTONS AFTER CONFIRMATION THE QUALITY OF YOUR PRODUCT.

THANKS IN ANTICIPATION TO EXPERIENCE YOUR SERVICES.

CORDIALLY
ROBERT W. SMITH
DIRECTOR-GENERAL MANAGER

BIRMSTAR DIAMOND COMPANY
BIRMINGHAM, UNITED KINGDOM
Address: 13 smith St Birmingham, west midlands B19, UK
Fax: +44 7049 5260 00 | 1740 2599 | Tel: +44 7849 5266 13
http:/ /www.birmstardiamond.com , BIRMSTAR.DIAMOND@aol.co.uk

Same Photos As above:
Phone Numbers:
+44702409606
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

+221771759633
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+221772056457

+221777295178

FAX: +22171251968
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Senegal number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.

FAX: +447049526000
Number billable as universal access number
Original network provider* COLT Telecommunications

+447849526613
Original network provider* Telefonica UK Ltd

For details about the fake sites see http://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtopi ... 17&t=40833.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:33 pm

TO:

Sir , after reading your mail i saw reasons on what you said,in other to avoid delaying use this second account below to make the payment,

ACCOUNT DETAILS

ACCOUNT NAME

ASARE VICTUS

ACCOUNT NUMBER

BANK NAME

BANK OF AFRICA

SWIFT CODE

afrisndaxxx

COUNTRY CODE (Senegal)

SN1000101500423170000374

Amount in Euro

€1800 EURO

Amount in Senegal

1,180,722.60 XOF

Yours Sincerely,
Mr Donald Roy
Marketing Manager
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:55 pm

Hello, How are you? I hope you are fine. It might be a surprised for you to hear from me again. It's my pleasure to inform you that i have succeeded in supplying the 800 cartons of Peudolin Oil to my company. It's unfortunate that the business wasn't successful completed by you due to circumstances which could not be explained and I was left stranded at the middle of the business.

After much contemplation on where and how to find another trusted partner who will complete the business within a short time, I finally decided to traveled to Senegal and purchase the product for my company and I made profit of €1,350,000 EURO because the store gave me some price discount for purchasing 800 cartons.

Presently, The goods have been shipped to my company in Birmingham UK and I have also transferred part of my profit to United Kingdom. Although it was almost difficult for me to transfer my profit from Senegal to UK because there are strict laws in Senegal which doesn't allow individuals to transfer huge sum of money to other countries.

But after discussing with the bank staffs on how to transfer my profit to UK, I was advised to deposit the money in a Prepaid Visa Card and send it to UK via DHL Express. I decided to follow their advice and It worked for me. I credited the money into the Visa Card which i sent to UK via DHL Express and It got delivered to my daughter (Telia) in UK. I am hoping to travel to UK after my program so i can withdraw the money from the visa card via ATM.

I know you will be wondering why i contacted you since the business is already done. Actually, This might be a surprise for you but I want you to know that i didn't forget your past efforts despite that we didn't execute the business together but I still appreciate your cooperation for keeping this business as secret to yourself without leaking any information to my boss.

Well to cut the long story short, I want you to know that i have credited €350,000 to another Visa Card and I wish to use it to compensate you for the past effort and cooperation. I only credited €1,000,000 into the first visa card which i have sent to UK and the second visa card was credited €350,000 for the purpose of sending it to you but due to the limited time which i have to stay at Senegal, I decided to give the visa card to the marketing manager of Brutox chemicals store so that he will send it to you through DHL Express.

I told him that you are my partner and He should send the Visa Card to you as soon as you contact him. At the moment, I have returned to Russia because we haven't ended the business program. So I want you to contact the store manager and instruct him to send the Visa Card to you. As soon as you receive the visa card, You will find the 4 digit PIN inside the sealed envelop. The 4 digit PIN is the secret number which you will be using to withdraw any amount you need in the visa card at any ATM in your region.

Presently, The visa card is with the store manager in Senegal and I have instructed him to send it to you as soon as you contact him with this information below. You should also remember to send him your address where the visa card will be delivered.

Brutox Chemicals Store Ltd.
Name: Donald Roy (Marketing Manager)
Email: brutoxliquidchemicals.plc@gmail.com
Phone: +221 78 122 43 95

It's unfortunate that we didn't share the profit 50/50 as initially planned but I am sending some part of my profit to you as a compensation for your past efforts even though you had to quit along the way but i still appreciate that you never betrayed me. Kindly contact the store manager (Donald Roy) and let me know when you receive the visa card. I wish you all the best in life and I hope to meet you in person someday.

Your friend
Eunice

PHONE NUMBER:
+221781224395
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.