Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

larisa_geogil105@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

kurus22@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:11 pm

Nice to meet you, I'm Stella by name. Sorry to bother you please reply me on my email because i have some confidential issue to discuss with you

( kurus22@hotmail.com )

STELLA KURU
Female / Single
25 - Ahome

Slogan
siganl
About Me
i m Stella by name and very simply to understand my life style
Looking For
looking a good some one that understand the mine of love
Appearance
Hair Color Light Brown
Eye Color Brown
Eye Wear Contacts
Body Type Average
Body Art Earrings
Ethnicity Black
My Best Feature My Arms
Appearance Average
Height(cm) 160
Weight(kg) 58
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Education / Academic
Profession student
Living Situation Live with friends
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Friendship
Interests to meet people
Activities well
Books bible
Movies passion of christ
Music worship song like don moen
TV Shows sunsong
Background / Cultural Values
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Aries

12079261_10206491878429114_7714376688441074067_n.jpg
12079261_10206491878429114_7714376688441074067_n.jpg (2.82 KiB) Viewed 10298 times
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: kurus22@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:58 pm

ADDITIONS:
My dearest one ,
Thank you so much for your answer to my mail . How is every thing over there with you including your most precious life which is always so important hope you are fine and doing well in your life, My name is Miss Stella kuru, i am from
Sudan in Africa i am 23 years old and never married before and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of civil war that fought in my country, and the war took many people's life.

My late father Doctor Felix kuru was the personal advice to the
former head of state in our country before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killing my mother and my
father in cold blood.
It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to this country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee, In this camp we are only allowed to go out from the camp three times in a week . It is just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon with your help to me, I have believed in you and hope you will help me in anyway you can ,

Let this letter not be as a surprising or as a story to your hearing, or you might be thinking why i write you this letter, my dear it is God direction to me that you will help me because
I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away during the war, the only person i have now is Reverend. father Timothy Andrew whom i mate here when i run to this place and he is the pastor of the ( Christ the king of all Church ) here in the camp, he has been very nice to me and all the refugees here since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am living in the women's hostel because in the camp we have two hostels one for men the other for women.
The Pastors Tel number is ( 00221-705955267) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing, be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. but I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation took place.

Please listen to this and by faith i hope to earn your confidence please it's a secret,only the Reverend knows about it i have my late father's (statement of account and death certificate) here with me because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in the bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $3.8 ( Three million Eight Hundred Thousand US Dollars)
So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here (only the Reverend knows about it) because i am afraid to loose this money if they gets to know about it. meanwhile my dear i need your full
Details,

Your complete name ....
country where you are ....
Your mobile phone number, ....

So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it, Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i reposed on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and people with vision and sincerity
My favorite language is English . Meanwhile i will like you to call me if you can, like i said i have a lot to tell you. Have a nice day and think about me.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest
Yours in love

HEADER:
Return-Path: <kurus22@hotmail.com>
Received: from BLU179-W56 ([65.55.116.72]) by BLU004-OMC3S16.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Wed, 28 Oct 2015
Subject: All About Me Stella Kuru Felix

CONTACT MY BANKER
Dearest love ,
Thank you so much for your answer to me, I am really with full heart of joy and gladness after reading from you now, dearest i have deeply fail in love with you from the bottom of my heart and i want to tell you

please i have not told anyone except you and the rev about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it. Remember i trust you that is why i am giving you all this information's!. My love is for you and you alone, I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country. You will have 15% of the total money for helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice.

In this regard i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me in transferring the $3.8 ( Three million Eight Hundred Thousand US Dollars) deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.
The contact information of the bank is as follows,

STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC UK.

EMAIL..... (Standardbanktransfermail@aol.co.uk )
EMAIL..... (Standardcharterbanktransferdept@aol.co.uk)

The name of the transfer officer is Mr Peter Sands.
Telephone number: 00447966325124
fax number 00448704710708
Information about the deposit code are as follows.
Name of depositor: DOCTOR FELIX KURU
Nationality: SUDAN
Next of kin : MS STELLA KURU
Amount deposited: US$3.8m
Account Number: SCBUK745608902546/QB/91/A

My dear Contact them now on how to transfer the $3.8 million Dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin. I have maped out 15% for your assistance and 5% for any expenses that might come up in this transfer. My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage this amount of money.
So i will want you to forward all your complete information to this bank so that the process will start,

As i told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country.

Awaiting to hear from you soonest!.

Yours forever in love,
Kiss

CONTACT MY LAWYER
My dearest love .
I don't know how to express my joy to you for all your effort to ensure that this transaction goes well and for me to come out and start a new life with you. in fact i really appreciate and thank you a lot, i have read the copy mail of the bank and see the documents they need.

and i tell you before that i have 2 documents with me here, but concerning the rest of the documents I understood from the Bank reply, that this documents must be getting from the High Court of Senegal here, and we need a lawyer to sign the power of attorney which will give you full authority to stand for me, swearing the support of oath on our behalf and help us to secure the letter of administration from the probate registry. but as you know I am a refugee as well as stranger to this Country, and i have no idea or how we can get the remaining documents from the Court of Senegal here. so this is why i discuss it with the man of God who is taking care of us here, he introduce me with a lawyer today. and I have meet with the lawyer and explained everything to him and he accepted to stand for us at court.
I also told him about you as my trustee and he said that before he will render any service to us, that he will like to discuss with you about processing the documents and he agreed to go to the court to inquire for the documents, He therefore gave me his contact information to give you so that you can contact him Right now, so my love while written to him. I will like you to write him with your full information because he will use it to work for us,

Below is the lawyer's contact.
BARRISTER. STEVEN JOHNSON.
COMPANY NAME: TWIN TOWERS LAW FIRM,
OFFICE ADDRESS; 90/92 AGAP CITE MOHAMED KAOLAK.
P. O. BOX. MB 561 MOHAMED KAOLAK
POSTAL: 4000010 ST DAKAR SENEGAL
OFFICE TELEPHONE: 00221-763626665
E-mail Address, ( stevenjohnsonlawchammber@hotmail.com )

darling remember to send your information to him

1) Your Full Name,
2) Your Home and office address,
3) Your Home and office mobile phone number
4) Your Fax Number,
5) Your date of birth,
6) Your Marriage Status
7) Your City and country of residence
8) Your Occupation

Dear please contact him so that he can get us those remaining documents for us to get the money transfer. I also told him about helping me for processing my travelling documents after the money has been transfer to you, of which he said that he will render any service to us. darling i am so much need for our meeting together as soon as the money get transfered to your account, mean while i will happily wait for your sweet and answer from the lawyer with all love and many kiss
yours in love

LAWYER REQUEST FOR MONEY
BAR STEVEN JOHNSON LAW FIRM / ASSOCIATES
SOLICITOR AND CONSULTANTS (ESQ)
ADDRESS; 90/92 AGAP CITE, MOHAMED KAOLAK ROAD
DAKAR SENEGAL.
OFFICE TEL, 00221763626665

Attention Mr, CLIPPED

Sir,
Sequel to your e-mail on how to prepare a power of attorney /affidavit of oath for you and your partner. i have discussed with your partner about the issuing to you an authorization letter and affidavit of oath that will enable you to stand on her behalf to transfer her money from Standard Chartered Bank Of London to your account in your country or elsewhere.

As regards to my promised to your partner that i will be at the federal high court today to apply for the documents required from the London bank
Today i have appeared before the federal high court here in Dakar Senegal and presented your case to them and made the application of the legal documents.

Prior to my inquires from the high court here in Dakar Senegal today, I was made to understand from the bank that there are four documents required by the bank before the transfer of the fund to your account.

1.......A copy of Death certificate of Late Doctor. Felix Kuru

2......A copy of His Statement of account

It remains the other two documents. Which is power of attorney and the affidavit of oath which will enable the Bank to process the transfer with you on behalf of your partner.

In view of above and from my inquiries, it will cost the sum of $780.00 for authentication of the power of attorney, And $560.00 for swearing of the affidavit of oath at the federal high court here before it becomes valid, $250. for notary stamping at the notary office(before it will go out from Senegal here) and my legal processing fee of $300.00 total of ( $1,890 US Dollars ) to get everything done.

Therefore the total amount which you should send to my office today is
$ 1,890 Us dollars. .. One thousand eight hundred and ninety dollars.

You have to transfer this fee to my office today in my secretary name ALEX OTI. using money gram with the information stated below.

RECEIVER NAME ................. ALEX OTI
COUNTRY ............... DAKAR SENEGAL
OFFICE ADDRESS; ........... 90/92 AGAP CITE,MOHAMED KAOLAK ROAD
VIA, ..... ,,,,,,........... MONEY GRAM.

Thanks.
Yours in service,
Barrister Steven Johnson
TEL. 00221763626665

HEADER:
Return-Path: <stevenjohnsonlawchammber@hotmail.com>
Received: from SNT150-W55 ([65.55.90.136]) by SNT004-OMC3S44.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Mon, 2 Nov 2015
From: barrister steven <stevenjohnsonlawchammber@hotmail.com>
Subject: MY FINDING AT FEDERAL HIGH COURT.

BANK ACCOUNT USED BY THE SCAMMER
ATTENTION MR, CLIPPED

SIR,

THIS IS THE ACCOUNT DETAILS TO TRANSFER THE SUM TO MY OFFICE
I WILL WAIT TO RECEIVE IT AND START THE PROCESS.

ACCOUNT NAME.............HASSAN BUBACAR

BANK NAME................ BANK OF AFRICA -- SENEGAL

ACCOUNT NUMBER........... 04517780008

BANK CODE ............... SN100

CODE AGENCE ............. 01018

BANK ADDRESS...............QRT RAS MISSION 1 VILLA128 /E GOLF SOUTH.

THANKS.
YOURS IN SERVICE
BAR, STEVEN JOHNSON
TEL. 00221763626665

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221705955267
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)

+447966325124
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Orange

FAX: +448704710708
Number billable as national rate number
Country or destination United Kingdom

+221763626665
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
Attachments
free heart.jpg
freedom.jpg
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

stevenjohnsonlawchammber@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:33 pm

Skype ID;
live:stevenjohnsonlawchammber

BAR STEVEN JOHNSON LAW FIRM / ASSOCIATES
SOLICITOR AND CONSULTANTS (ESQ)
ADDRESS; 90/92 AGAP CITE, MOHAMED KAOLAK ROAD
DAKAR SENEGAL.
OFFICE TEL, 00221763626665

ATTENTION MR, CLIPPED

DEAR CLIENT.

AFTER MY EXPLANATION TO YOUR PARTNER ABOUT THE SITUATION SHE ASKED FOR THE ACCOUNT
TO BE CHANGED, WHICH I AM FORWARDING A DIFFERENT ACCOUNT TO YOU

YOU SHOULD REMIT THE SUM TO THIS ACCOUNT STRAIGHT AWAY AND GET ME THE PAYMENT
DETAILS.

ACCT HOLDER..................................................NDEYE ABY NDIAYE
BANK NAME..........................................................UNITED BANK.
ACCT NUMBER..............................................301010031238
IBAN CODE.........................................................SN15301301
RIB KEY...........................................................87
SWIFT CODE..................................................UNAFSNDA
COUNTRY......................................................DAKAR SENEGAL
BANK ADDRESS..................................... AEROPORT YOFF

THANKS.
YOURS IN SERVICE
BAR, STEVEN JOHNSON
TEL. 00221763626665

HEADER:
Return-Path: <stevenjohnsonlawchammber@hotmail.com>
Received: from SNT150-W47 ([65.55.90.135]) by SNT004-OMC3S7.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Fri, 6 Nov 2015
From: barrister steven <stevenjohnsonlawchammber@hotmail.com>
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

kurus22@hotmail.com rev.stevenjohnson1@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:49 am

Recovery Scam:
Skype ID;
live:kurus22
live:rev.stevenjohnson1

Hello,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from New Zealand. Presently I’m in New Zealand with my partner for investment project.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past effort and attempt to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how. Now you will need to contact the Reverend Father , a man of God who is now in charge of the camp in Dakar, his name is Reverend Father Steven Johnson and his mail address is as follows : rev.stevenjohnson1@hotmail.com Ask him to send you an ENVELOP containing a certified check of $300.000.00 (Cashier check) which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past effort and attempt to assist me in this matter.

I appreciated your effort at that time very much. So feel free and get in touched with him and instruct him where to send you the check .Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. At the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which i am having with my partner .Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to him on your behalf to receive it.

Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will arrange on how the check would be sent to you without delay.
Take care and bye for now.

Yours truly,

Stella
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

kurus22@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:18 pm

My Dear,
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from London I’m in London for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.Now you will need to contact the catholic missionary who was helping me in Dakar by name Rev. Father Dona Brains whom use to be a God-father to me when i was in Dakar , his name is Reverend Dona Brains and his email address is as follows :

( revfatherdonabrains2@yahoo.com )

Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $350.000.00 which I prepared and
kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in
this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and
get in touched with Rev. Father Dona Brains and instruct him where to send you the
money.God bless you
your friend Stella.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

kurus22@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:22 am

Good day my dear friend ,

It's me stella, Thanks for your efforts towards me,Hope all is well with you and your family?please am sorry for not writing you for a long time, i was very busy and you may not understand why this mail came to you but it is to let you celebrate with me after the past difficulties in life which we went through when we are having a business transaction which eventually we fail to conclude. I am using this opportunity to inform you that this business has finally been concluded with the assistance of another partner from London who financed the transaction to a logical conclusion.

However, due to your effort, sincerity, courage and trust worthiness You showed during the course of the transaction, I want to compensate you and show my gratitude to you with the sum of $850,000.00 (EIGHT hundred and Fifty thousand united states dollars.

Well i have arranged your payment through swift Visa Card payment center of UBA bank Plc.The card center will issue a Visa Card of your funds with your names which will enable you to withdraw your money in any ATM Machine World wide, but the maximum is the sum of three thousand united states dollars only per day ($3,000).

kindly contact the below person who is in position to issue and release your visa card to you and also send the following information's as listed below to them.

Full Names:........
Address:......
Sex:...........
Age............
Marital status:.....
Occupation...........
Direct Phone number:.....
Resident City:.........
Resident State:.......

ATM CARD OFFICE DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
Directorate of International Payment
Chief secretary Remittance Officer,
Contact Person : DR.JAMES JACOB
Director Visa Card payment Department
Email: (service.atmglobal@yandex.com )
Telephone:+221 765719691:

The Visa Card payment center has been mandated to issue out your payment without any hitches in receiving your payment.

Note that because of impostors, we hereby issued you our code of conduct, which is (VISA CARD-8411) so you have to indicate this code when contacting the card center by using it as your subject..

Thanks and remain Bless you my dear.

Yours lovely Friend.

Telephone:
+221765719691
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

giftdesmond116@yahoo.co.uk ubaonlinebanking24hours@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:33 pm

Hello Dear one.
i am glad to contact you after these while. I hope you are fine. this is Miss gift ,the lady who contacted you from the refugee camp in Senegal. i learn t you have not been able to receive the draft cheque which i left with the Rev father.Paul divine

before i left the refugee camp, i made a promise to God that if he saw me through this struggle, and takes me to a new settlement with a God fearing partner , i would return to fulfill my vow of building a borehole to check the acute shortage of water in the refugee camp.for this single reason i left Paraguay to Senegal in company of my partner who has supported me in all ways.

I met the Reverend Father Paul divine. who has faithfully stood by me while i was in camp and through the process of my relocation. the Rev complained about your inability to claim your bank draft which i gave to you. he told me the effort he made to send it to you but failed. my dear, this is a gift from my heart to you. i can not take it back. my partner suggested that we send the draft to your location but considering the fact that we spent about $250.000 in the construction of the clean and pure water supply in the camp, we are very short on cash.

The only option open to me was to send this bank draft to you in gift voucher/card.
I went with the Rev and my husband to the ATM Center of the United Bank for Africa to see if we could possibly use their services to send this gift to you and they accepted to credit the sum of $450.000.00 in an ATM gift voucher and send immediately to your location .According to them, the services is swift and you can make withdrawals any where in the world and at any time too,and i began to wonder why i did not think about this from the start. so my dear my time here is very short and i just left back to Paraguay, we would relocate to Nepal by this weekend because of our business

Please contact the ATM Center of the united bank for Africa immediately to provide them details on your location. so that they can send your ATM gift voucher containing the total sum of $450,000 to you immediately. please write to the ATM Center on ( ubaonlinebanking24hours@yahoo.com ) the contact person is Mr. Souleymane Deop.. tell them you are writing with respect to the ATM Gift voucher which i deposited for onward delivery to you. please you must make haste because they are ready to send your gift voucher to you
thank you. feel free to inform me about any developments.

Yours faithful friend.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Rbsmoneytransfer_London@mail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:33 pm

Welcome To The Royal Bank of Scotland Plc United Kingdom.
Make it happen. Find out how ingenuity can help you make it happen here.
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC LONDON
The Royal Bank of Scotland Plc,
Registered in Scotland No. 90312.

20/03/2020.

Attn: Beneficiary,

The Foreign Remittance and Exchange Department of the Royal Bank of Scotland has decided to bring to your attention, that
you were listed as a Beneficiary in the recent schedule for payment of outstanding debts incurred by the Ministry of
Finance (Government) Tax and Payment Refund Program for 2008 to 2017 as decreed by Mr. Nelson Williams (Prime Minister of
London). According to your file, your payment is categorized as: Refunds Inheritance fund.

Batch Number: RBS/0192/LN/MF/382/ENG/2014
Payment file: RBS/id1033/09.
Amount Payable: (£650,000.00)

The Minister of Finance and Corporate Affairs (Dr. Arun Jaitley), met with the Senate Tax Committee On Finance of the
Reserve Bank of London (Central Office) Glasgow alongside with the Board of Directors of the US Inland Revenue Tax
Board in association with the Royal Bank of Scotland regarding unclaimed Funds which has been due for a long run. At the
end of the meeting, it was declared by the Minister of Finance and Corporate Affairs (Dr.Nelson Williams) that all unclaimed
Funds shall be released back to all Beneficiaries that were affected stating that it was an unfair practice to withhold
Funds from the Government Reserve Basket for one reason or the other for Tax accumulations from 2008-2014.

You are to contact the Regional Manager of the Foreign Remittance and Exchange Department for the immediate approval and
release of your Funds with the following details stated below:

Dr. Souza Mendes
Regional Manager,
Foreign Remittance Department Int’l,
Royal Bank of Scotland,
Email: Rbsmoneytransfer_London@mail.com

GET BACK TO ME WITH THE BELOW DETAILS.
FULL NAME:
ADDRESS / ZIP CODE:
MOBILE NUMBER:

Dr. Steve Cork Medley
Deputy Director,
Foreign Remittance Department (Int’l),
Royal Bank of Scotland,
United Kingdom.
Tel: +448712341046
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Rbsmoneytransfer_London@mail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:27 pm

Welcome To The Royal Bank of Scotland Plc United Kingdom.
Make it happen. Find out how ingenuity can help you make it happen here.
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC LONDON
The Royal Bank of Scotland Plc,
Registered in Scotland No. 90312.

24/03/2020.

Attn: Beneficiary,

The Foreign Remittance and Exchange Department of the Royal Bank of Scotland has decided to bring to your attention, that
you were listed as a Beneficiary in the recent schedule for payment of outstanding debts incurred by the Ministry of
Finance (Government) Tax and Payment Refund Program for 2008 to 2017 as decreed by Mr. Nelson Williams (Prime Minister of
London). According to your file, your payment is categorized as: Refunds Inheritance fund.

Batch Number: RBS/0192/LN/MF/382/ENG/2014
Payment file: RBS/id1033/09.
Amount Payable: (£650,000.00)

The Minister of Finance and Corporate Affairs (Dr. Arun Jaitley), met with the Senate Tax Committee On Finance of the
Reserve Bank of London (Central Office) Glasgow alongside with the Board of Directors of the US Inland Revenue Tax
Board in association with the Royal Bank of Scotland regarding unclaimed Funds which has been due for a long run. At the
end of the meeting, it was declared by the Minister of Finance and Corporate Affairs (Dr.Nelson Williams) that all unclaimed
Funds shall be released back to all Beneficiaries that were affected stating that it was an unfair practice to withhold
Funds from the Government Reserve Basket for one reason or the other for Tax accumulations from 2008-2014.

You are to contact the Regional Manager of the Foreign Remittance and Exchange Department for the immediate approval and
release of your Funds with the following details stated below:

Dr. Souza Mendes
Regional Manager,
Foreign Remittance Department Int’l,
Royal Bank of Scotland,
Email: Rbsmoneytransfer_London@mail.com

GET BACK TO ME WITH THE BELOW DETAILS.
FULL NAME:
ADDRESS / ZIP CODE:
MOBILE NUMBER:

Dr. Steve Cork Medley
Deputy Director,
Foreign Remittance Department (Int’l),
Royal Bank of Scotland,
United Kingdom.
Tel: +448712341046
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Refugee scams.