Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Steven Spielberg

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Steven Spielberg

Unread postby firefly » Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:58 am

Zorpia:

Guten Tag Frau xxx

Ich erbitte Ihre Nachgiebigkeit für ein dringendes Unternehmen. welcher ich weiك bestimmt, würde mir und Ihnen nützen und auch zu unserem gegenseitigen Vorteil. Ich bin in Besitz ein rivileg-Auskünfte über einer riesigen Summe von $8,5 Millionen, die von meinem verstorbenen Chef in seinem Bank-Konto hinterlassen war. Mein Chef der einer Amerikaner -Jude war starb ohne Testament vor zwei Jahren in einem Flugzeug-Unfall in Angola.

Ich würde gern Sie offenbare als der Erbe vom verstorbenen Fond machen, weil es keine bestehende Aufzeichnung in der Bank von irgendeinem Nutznieكer gibt, der den Fond behaupten kann, wie von der Bank-Autoritنt erfordert.

Wenn Sie Interesse für dieses Unternehmen haben, bitte ich Sie, zu antworten, um mir zu ermِglichen, informieren Sie Sie von weiteren Details.

Mit freundlichen Grüكen

/
Good day Mrs XXX

I ask your indulgence for an urgent business. which I am certain, would benefit you and me and also to our mutual advantage. I am in possession of a rivileg-information about a huge sum of $ 8.5 million, which was left by my late boss in his bank account. My boss of an American -Jude had died intestate two years ago in an airplane accident in Angola.

I'd like to reveal it as the heir of the deceased make Fond, because there is no existing record in the Bank of any beneficiaries who can claim the fund, as required by the bank authority.

If you are interested in this company, I beg you to answer, to me resembled to erm, inform you of further details.

Best regards

Ich brauche Ihre Hilfe. Ich brauche jemanden, den ich als Begünstigte des Fonds zu prنsentieren,Wenn nicht, wird die Bank das Geld zu beschlagnahmen.Weil mein Chef starb ohne Testament.Bitte kِnnten Sie bitte senden Sie mir Ihre vertraulichen E-Mail ?,, so dass ich die Vorgehensweise erklنren, richtig, im Detail, Kein Risiko, ich habe und der Anwalt alle notwendigen Vorkehrungen und Beratungen mit der Bank, wo das Geld hinterlegt gemacht

/
I need your help. I need someone I present them as beneficiaries under the trust, if not, the bank is money to beschlagnahmen.Weil my boss died intestate. Please can you please send me your confidential e-mail?,, So I explain the procedure properly, in detail, no risk, I and made the lawyer all the necessary arrangements and consultations with the bank where the money deposited

Screen name: Ted / TedWILLIAMS0723
51, Orange, California, United States

Picture used - stolen picture of Steven Spielberg:

ted.jpg
ted.jpg (6.12 KiB) Viewed 2702 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

project1964@outlook.com - dealproject044@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:14 pm

Email:

Good day

I beg your indulgence for an urgent business. The information I have would be of mutual benefit for you and me.. I am privileged to an information on a huge sum of $ 8.5 million, which was left behind by my late boss in his bank account. My boss is an American Jew who died without a will two years ago in an airplane accident in Angola.

I would love to present you as the BENEFICIARY of the fund because there is no existing record in the Bank of any beneficiaries who can claim the fund, as required by the bank authority.

If you are interested in this proposal, I urgently wait for your answer in order for me to inform you of the details and directives

Yours Sincerely,

Ted

Return-Path: project1964@outlook.com
Reply-To: <dealproject044@yahoo.com>
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: dealproject044@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:49 pm

Email:

Hello Hello Mrs xxx

I received your quick response and have carefully read through the contents. I understood your interest to conclude the transaction in the transfer of the inheritance claims of Mr. Christopher Gardner unto your name. I hereby send you the procedure and other information in respect of this transaction.

I have the following explanation for you in respect of this project since you have conceded to conclude this transaction with me. I shall contact the supervisory Attorney of the Bank after I receive your consent. It is my obligation here to pay the Attorney for the processing fee of US$35,800.00. I shall pay him only if you agree with the terms and conditions of this transaction.

The Attorney will effectuate the Affidavit of verification of facts at the High Court in Johannesburg after I have paid him. This document will identify you as the Beneficiary of the inheritance of the deceased. The lawyer will send to you a copy of the document each after he had successfully process.

It is very important for you to know that the fund shall be transfer to your nominated account in Switzerland as suggested by you. You will need to send to me your personal data to enable me initiate the application for the claims. Whichever form you want to receive the money this due process must be follow. Another important document that you will receive is the Inheritance certificate. This is to present you as the bona fide owner of the inheritance. The Lawyer will afterwards go to the Bank in Johannesburg here to present these documents for approval. When the approval is given, the Bank shall send a copy of the letter of remittance advice to you for your information.

The letter will indicate all what you need to know about the payment transfer into your nominated account. The documents shall bear your name, and I shall send you a copy of my International passport to prove my sincerity. You must have trust in me, as I do want you also to send me your passport.

I need to put in the application for claims therefore I need your consent and data to initiate the application. You must fill the form below and send the data to me to enable me apply for the inheritance claims on your behalf.

FIRST NAME:.................................SURNAME..........................................

ADDRESS:................................................................................................

PROFESSION:...............................

TEL-NR:......................FAX:.................HANDY NR:..................

Immediately I receive this information I shall file in an application for the claims as well as to start the necessary legal modalities to make you the beneficiary of the inheritance.

It is very important that you must be ready to fulfill all necessary financial obligations as regard the transfer to your nominated account.

I expect your immediate response to this issue as a matter of exigency.

Ted
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:06 pm

Email:

Hello Mrs. xxx
How are you today?
I am very sorry for my late response to your mail. I have been very sick. THank you for your readiness for us to conclude this transaction. I and the lawyer will take care of whatever cost that arises here in Africa until the funds get to Europe.
Please my dear sister, kindly send to me our handy telephone number for easy and verbal communication. I use your data immediately for the application of the funds release order as the beneficiary

Further instructions and directives will be sent to you . I am expecting your urgent response. I remain your partner in business.

Have a nice day!!!

Best regards,

Ted

Return-Path: dealproject044@yahoo.com
Received: from [41.138.173.173]
Subject: Hello Hello Mrs xxx-PROCEDURE

Originating IP: 41.138.173.173
Originating ISP: Visafone Communications Limited
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:10 pm

Email:

Hello Mrs. xxx

Good morning

How are you today?

I have submitted your personal information that you sent to me to our former company lawyer Barr. Steve Ndalo. He was the legal adviser to the Company prior to the death of my boss. He knows the business and he had promised to finance the totality of the problems and cost here in Africa.

The lawyer and I had agreed to share 60% of this money, and the remaining 40% will be for you. How would you explain how the only beneficiaries of the fund died. We do not assume any liability that exists on the property, because the company went bankrupt already since last year.

Barr. Ndalo will apply for the release of the funds tomorrow (30-10-2015) at the ABSA Bank here in South Africa and will keep you informed of the claims and further directives concerning this transaction. Please Mrs. xxx you are advised to keep this transaction confidential until the funds get to your account. I am expecting your urgent response.

Best regards,

Ted

***** PLEASE SEND YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER FOR EASY AND VERBAL COMMUNICATION
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:23 pm

Email:

Hello Mrs xxx

How are you today?

Thank you for your response and your readiness for us to conclude this transaction. This is to inform you that the lawyer was at the probate office today to inquire about the costs that must be paid for the proceedings in order to obtain the authorization and approval for the remittance/Transfer of the fund to you as the beneficiary.

More information about the output in Pretoria will be sent to you after his return from Pretoria to you accordingly tomorrow.

The ABSA Bank has instructed the lawyer to submit the documents for inheritance claim in order to process and approve the transaction on your behalf as the beneficiary.

The following:

1.Death Certificate of the deceased.
2. Affidavit of facts of verification by a competent court, if the deceased died intestate
.3. A letter from the administration probate office of the Justice Department
.4. Inheritance Certificate
.5. Copy of passport of the Beneficiary, if the applicant is not resident in South Africa.

These above-mentioned documents must be presented for a quick settlement and approval of this transaction.

As I have already told you, the lawyer will obtain all the requirements except Nos (5) therefore,all you have to do is for you to send a copy of your international passport to commence the processing in your absence.

In view of the above, I will be happy if you just send me a copy of your passport, so that the transaction can take place as soon as possible.

I live in London since the death of my boss. I came back to Johannesburg because of this transaction. Here is my Phone Number: +44 7011134335, I am with this phone here in Africa and you can contact me on this line. But I can not call you with this telephone number because it is on hiking (roaming) Its cheaper for me to call you you from a public telephone boot.Please it very important that you send to me your personal mobile telephone number for easy and verbal explanation when the need arises.

Best regards,

Ted

+447011134335
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Invomo Ltd
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.