Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

princessmilo@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

princessmilo@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:08 am

Zorpia:

Hi,greetings
my name is Milo,I am single never marred I visited your profile and I faund you responsible person am interested to know you more pls contact me through my email(princessmilo @ hotmail.com) so that I will tell you more about myself and a picture for you to know whom I am,(Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life) I have a private conversation to she with you hope to read from you soon via email(princessmilo @ hotmail.com)
thinks yours new friend Milo......

Milo / DesmondMilo
25, Bamberg, Germany
my name is Milo,am single never marred pls for privacy conversation email me
(princessmilo@hotmail.com)

Ethnicity African American (black)
Height and Weight 114cm
Body Type Slim
Eye Color Brown
Language ENGLISH
Currently Living With Alone
Religion Christian

milo.jpg

milo1.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: princessmilo@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:15 pm

ADDITIONS:
My Dearest one
How are you doing today hope all is well with you over there in your country i hope you are enjoying the atmosphere of peace and love, With due respect i believe this mail will find you in the best of health i am happy to receive your mail today i really like to have a good partnership with you i have a special reason why i decided to contact you is because of the urgency of my situation here. like i said my name is Desmond Milo, I am 25years old, fair in complexion but age doesn't matter in a real relationship so i am comfortable with your age, i am from Abidjan the Capital city of Ivory Coast in West Africa 5.3ft tall, fair in complexion, single never married i am presently Residing in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in our country last years ago.

My late father Dr. Philip Desmond was a politician and the managing director of (Gold & Mine Industry) in Ivory Cost before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father and mother in cold blood i know that i should have waited for our relationship to last a while before i tell you all this secret, but is because of my situation here in the camp and i don't want to die here please understand me. right now as am Writing to you i am the only person alive in my family, and i managed to find my way to the near by country Dakar Senegal where i am leaving now as a refugee under the care of Reverend Pastor and i am using his computer to send you message.

Please do not be offended for this message that comes from me, it is just that i don't know what else to do, because my situation here as a refugee is giving me a great concern therefore i will like you to consider my situation as an orphan and be kind with me as am putting the whole of my trust on you without fear, though i don't know who you are before, but i believe that you can not betray it at the end.i have contacted you because of my difficult situation here in the refugee camp, is just like one staying in prison and i hope by God grace i will come out here soon.

i don,t have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is the Rev pastor (Rev- Andrew Binda ) He is the pastor of ( CHRIST DE SAVIOR MISSION ) here in our camp he has been very nice to me, but i am not leaving with him rather i leaving in the hostel, which is divided into two sections, one for male and other for female,The Rev Pastor phone number is (+221777383779) Please call and tell him you want to speak with me (Milo) he will send for me in the hostel. as a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to anything be it phone or what ever because is against their law.

Dearest please i want to folder my studies because i only attended my first year in University before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation took place. please listen to this it is a secret and no one knows about it. i have my late father statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is 7.6 Million (Seven Million Six Hundred Thousand Dollars)

I went into discussion with the bank where the money is deposited on how to retain my father money they advice me that i will have a capable partner who will assist me because of my refugee status, So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you, i kept this as secret to people in the camp, the only person that knows little about it is the Rev pastor because he is like a father to me So i will like you to keep it to yourself and dont tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information for trust i deposed on you. i like honest, understanding people, truthful, hardworking and God fearing person. Dear bellow here is what i need now, so that i can introduce you to my father,s bank and also give you his bank contact information send me your

(1)Full Name..............

(2)Country ................
(3)occupation.............. Phone ......

My favorite language is english and i speak french very fluently, Meanwhile i will like you to Call me through Rev phone i have a lot to tell you, i have just attached few of my picture hope to see yours. have a nice day and think about me, I am waiting your soonest responds
Yours beloved one Milo

HEADER:
Received: from SNT149-W50 ([65.55.90.136]) by SNT004-OMC3S5.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Mon, 7 Sep 2015 00:22:59 -0700
X-TMN: [Ut+lZA08xTeF1UVHYYhP8iAxgoZgAkWs]
X-Originating-Email: [princessmilo@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <SNT149-W509E00C478B2BC9926C4B7CB540@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: princessmilo@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_f3b4f99f-190a-43d0-9bcc-e72bf2baa7fd_"

CONTACT MY BANKER
Hello My Dearest
I'm very happy to read from you once again and hope all is well with you over there at the moment, Dear as i said about trust not that i know you before or i understand your language but the believe i have and i really surfer here so pls help me that is why I gave you this information hoping that you will never betrayed me after the transfer of my money to your account. before i contacted you i pray over it and ask God to give me the right person that will help me and i know that he will never disappoint me now i know is you.
sweetheart here is all i need from you? i will like you to contact the bank where the money is deposited on my behalf and transfer the money to your bank account. So that i can be able to come over to your country immediately after the transfer then the fund will be for us which we will invest some of the money into a profitable business for our future plan

THIS IS MY INFORMATION'S
Name, Desmond Milo
Presently resides in, Quarter 6, Room 12, Fatima ta bocar gueye, darousalaam Refugee camp, Oroussogui Dakar, Senegal
Age, (25yrs)
Nationality, Ivory Coast
My late father's name, Dr. Desmond Philip

Dear i have strong believe that you are my helper i also have faith and trust in you which i believe is the direction of Almighty for me to meet you in this time of need and i want you to stand as my trustee as you have promised to help me out by transferring the money to your bank account pending my arrival to meet with you and start a new life
I want to spend the rest of my life in your country because i have no parents and have suffered allot here in Senegal as a refugee, Meanwhile i want you to contact the bank and demand for the transfer of my late father,s fund to your country bank account,
pls, do not open this matter to anyone keep it as a secret and hold it between us for security purpose because hence it is money eyes will be on it,hope you got everything clear from me

THIS IS THE CONTACT INFORMATION OF THE BANK
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC
Chief Executive Officer (CEO)Mr Mc Ewan
HEAD QUARTER OFFICE Address: 36 st Square Edinburgh EH2 2YB
REGISTERED No 90312
Telephone Number, Fax+441189639698 +448447743831
Email (rbsinforlondon@gmail.com)

THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOW
Name of the depositor Dr. Desmond Philip
Next of kin Desmond Milo
Account Number, BLB745008901546/QB/91/A
Swift Code Number, RBSTGB22
Deposit Code Number, RBSC/00864
The Amount is $7.6 Us Dollars (Seven Million Six Hundred Thousand Us Dollars)

Dear i have already introduced you to the bank as my trustee who will stand and transfer the fund on my behalf. so communicate to bank for more confirmation and also let them know that you want to transfer my inheritance fund to your account, and after the transfer you will send me money for prepare my traveling papers to meet you for a better life. email the bank as soon as you receive this mail and demand for the transfer on my behalf awaiting to read soonest reply my good God richly blessing and be upon you
yours beloved one Desmond Milo

HEADER:
Received: from SNT149-W78 ([65.55.90.135]) by SNT004-OMC3S33.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Tue, 8 Sep 2015 05:23:22 -0700
X-TMN: [yG5IAg5XBoXZQ88Si7w/6Em6sArOm4ER]
Message-ID: <SNT149-W7811B767234DF3F7A31111CB530@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_15578219-bcd9-4c99-b86f-1ecf0618433a_"

CONTACT MY LAWYER
My Dearest Love
Thank you for your understanding and ability to help me transfer my inheritance to your position pending my arrival to meet with you it shows that you are dependable and trustworthiness, Sweetheart i have never told anybody about this fund the only people that knows about it is you and me knows about it,i will advise you please keep it to your self because i am afraid of loosing the money to people who will disappoint me when the transfer get,s to there care that was why it took me time to tell you about it and i promise you this from my heart not to disappoint me,i am not going to disappoint i equally expect the same from you,regarding the requests the bank needs from us i have with me here my late father statement of account which i will give this lawyer when he agrees to help us and the death certificate which i will also give to him so he can send them to the bank, i thought it,s the only thing needed by the bank since they need(power of attorney and affidavit of support) i have informed the reverend father about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below he is a registered lawyer in the united nations camp here and he is also a registered member in Senegalese Bar association,who will help us in preparing the documents and send them to royal bank, i will like you to contact him today through email and phone wen you contacting him,tell the lawyer you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney and also get the affidavit of Oath from federal high court of Dakar Senegal and that he will do it in your name for the transfer of my late father Account in royal bank of Scotland plc to yours bank Account with you in my dream country

THE LAWYER CONTACT INFORMATIONS ARE AS FOLLOWS
Attorney Gabriel Jony Chambers Association
Senior advocate principal partner ESQ
Unite 101 parcel Dakar Senegal
Office phone number +221768555652
Email (barristergabrieljonychambersassociation@lawyer.com)

Sweetheart i will like you to contact attorney Gabriel Jony for preparing of the power of attorney and affidavit of support, my love update me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he accepted in helping us,i will want you to fist of all get the money transferred to your bank account and from it you can send some money to me for preparing my traveling papers to meet with you and start a better life, thank you Sweetheart, and God bless you
yours beloved forever Milo

HEADER:
Received: from SNT149-W81 ([65.55.90.136]) by SNT004-OMC3S42.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Fri, 11 Sep 2015 08:05:09 -0700
X-TMN: [eAlBR9dxbHbCFc9skagVhH9ZfqEZkpt3]
Message-ID: <SNT149-W81B7C38A3543B86510ABDECB500@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_71bfbe0c-67fa-4a8e-b78b-db1ca05cfa67_"

LAWYER REQUEST FOR MONEY

GABRIEL JONY CHAMBERS
MEMBER OF UNITED NATION ATTORNEYS

UNITE 101 PARCELLES DAKAR SENEGAL P.O.Box 25674

Tel:+221-76-85-55-652

FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION,

REFRAINS TO YOUR INFORMATION FROM THE INQUIRY I MADE AT THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE DAKAR SENEGAL MEANWHILE IT IS IMPORTANT TO INFORM YOU THAT CLIENT ARE REQUIRED TO PAY THE SUM OF=830 EURO TO THIS LAW FIRM THIS MEANS YOU ARE REQUIRED TO PAY SUCH FEE TO FACILITATE DOCUMENTS FROM THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE

1,AUTHENTICATION POWER OF ATTORNEY: CLIENT REQUIRED TO PAY=300 EURO

2,VALIDATION AFFIDAVIT OATH: CLIENT ARE REQUIRED TO PAY=405 EURO

3,LAWYER CONSULTATION FEE: CLIENT ARE REQUIRED TO PAY=125 EURO

TOTAL AMOUNT OF FEE TO PAY=830 EURO. EIGHT HUNDRED AND THIRTY EURO

SECURITY BONDS LIQUIDATION TAKES TWO WORKING DAYS TO GET THE DOCUMENTS READY WEN THE FEE HAS BEEN PAID TO THIS LAW FIRM I AWAIT YOUR PROMPT RESPONSE TO EXPEDITE THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DOCUMENTS

AFTER CONFIRMATION OF FEE I WILL PROMPTLY PROCEED THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DOCUMENTS FEE HAVE TO BE PAID COMPLETELY BEFORE FACILITATION OF DOCUMENTS AND ALSO INFORM ME THROUGH MAIL TELEPHONE WEN YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT TO PROCESS YOUR DOCUMENTS, ATTACHMENT ARE MY PROFESSIONAL IDENTITY CARD AND OPERATIONAL LICENSE

YOU SHOULD MAKE THE PAYMENT THROUGH WESTERN UNION TRANSFER WITH MY NAME AND DETAILS FOR AN EASY FASTER PROCESS

NAME:GABRIEL JONY

ADDRESS:UNITE 101 PARCELLE DAKAR SENEGAL

TEL:+221768555652

THANKS FOR YOUR PROPER UNDERSTANDING

YOURS IN SERVICE

BARR GABRIEL JONY LAW CHAMBER ASSOCIATION ESQ DAKAR SENEGAL

THIS MASSAGE WAS SENT BY THE REQUEST OF UNITED NATION ATTORNEYS (C)2O15 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.214.119.96] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa05.server.lan (via HTTP);
Mon, 5 Oct 2015 14:39:42 +0200
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-ID: <trinity-adf558a5-23df-4e43-b56f-3a1b5a6461dd-1444048782080@3capp-mailcom-lxa05>
<BARRISTERGABRIELJONYCHAMBERSASSOCIATION@lawyer.com>
To: "CLIPPED>
Cc: princessmilo@hotmail.com
Subject: FINDING FROM THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT DAKAR SENEGAL

BANK ACCOUNT USED BY THE SCAMMER

GABRIEL JONY CHAMBERS
MEMBER OF UNITED NATION ATTORNEYS

UNITE 101 PARCELLES DAKAR SENEGAL P.O.Box 25674

Tel:+221-76-85-55-652

FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION,

REFRAINS TO YOUR MAIL WHICH I RECEIVED REGARDING THE ISSUE OF SENDING THE NEEDED FEE NOW YOU CAN MAKE PAYMENT INTO MY SECRETARY BANK ACCOUNT AND REMEMBER TO SEND THE SCAN COPY OF PAYMENT THROUGH MAIL, I AWAIT YOUR PROMPT RESPONSE

ACCOUNT HOLDER....... ... MALO DIEYNABA .M. CELESTINE

NAME OF THE BANK..... ....BICIS BANK (SENEGAL)

BANK ADDRESS.............. AEROPORT YOFF

ACCOUNT NUMBER............0 0 1 0 7 5 2 0 0 0 7 7

BANK CODE.....................SN010

CODE AGC.....................01245

RIB.....................89
DEVISE......................XOF

SWIFT CODE..................BICISNDXXXX

IBAN..........................SN08 SN01 0012 4500 1075 2000 7789

HEADER:
Received: from [41.214.118.149] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa09.server.lan (via
HTTP); Wed, 7 Oct 2015 22:38:42 +0200
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-ID: <trinity-4be321a6-3565-4f3a-bc2b-52d47f3c160d-1444250322566@3capp-mailcom-lxa09>
<BARRISTERGABRIELJONYCHAMBERSASSOCIATION@lawyer.com>
To: "CLIPPED>
Subject: FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION

PICS AND DOCS:

45549_589417884416986_1574149412_n.jpg

faith 2-2-1-1.JPG

NATIONALE IDENTITE(1)(1).JPG

Operational_Licence..(1)(1).JPG

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221777383779
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+448447743831
Number billable as shared cost number
Country or destination United Kingdom

FAX: +441189639698
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location Reading
Original network provider* Cable & Wireless UK

+221768555652
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:16 pm

Another Barrister:
Dear My Darling love?
how are you today hope you are in good health? i am very happy to read your mail thank you for every effort you are making to bring back my inheritance may God bless you?Sweetheart i was very worried wen you subjected we should get another lawyer for completing our documents and sent them to royal bank but thank God i speak to the Reverend father about it and he give me this new lawyer contact through the helping hand of Bishop? so i will like you to contact this new lawyer for requirement on getting every things don as soon as possible?i already told the new lawyer about you he promise to handle every thing proper

THIS IS THE NEW LAWYER CONTACT
Barr,Dr Abdul Hamza
Email..( abdulhamza@dr.com )
Telephone:+221774912535

Darling i want you to understand that i wish more than anything you and i could grow together, love together, learn together, and laugh together,forever i see you as a very competent, mature and responsible Man i am so happy to be part of you in this life as my love,i know that you are already trying your best for me, may God bless you and assist you in all your love and compassion to me hoping to read your soonest feet back with good news yours beloved forever Milo

PHONE NUMBER:
+221774912535
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:42 pm

Skype ID for Princess:
live:princessmilo

Skype ID for Pastor Peter:
live:pastorpetermark

Greetings,

I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting those fund transferred to a Angolan Account with the co-operation of a new partner from Angola who is an international business man based in the UK LONDON. Presently I am in the UK LONDON right now for an investment projects with my own share of the total sum after the transfer of the fund to here in UK LONDON Meanwhile, I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now contact Rev. Pastor Peter Mark, He is the person that connected me to the good business man that helped me.So contact the Pastor with the below information so that he can send you the parceled envelop which I kept for you as your compensation for trying to assist me in that transaction despite you did not complete the project with me.

HERE ARE THE CONTACT INFORMATION'S OF THE PASTOR:
Name: Rev. Pastor Peter Mark
Telephone: (+221 771980367)
Email: Pastorpetermark@hotmail.com
Office: (Mount Zion Chapel Ministry) Dakar Senegal.

Ask him to send you the wrapped parceled envelope which I dropped in his parish for you. I felt confident and dropped this envelop containing the Check of $250,000.00 USD (Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand US Dollars) because the pastor is a man of GOD, moreover I did not disclose to him that it is an open Check that is contained in the parcel. I only told him that someone will reach him for the collection of the package. I felt very happy to show you this compensation as a token of my appreciation for all the past efforts and attempt to assist me in this matter though all effort proved abortive during the process of everything.

I appreciate your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touch with the Rev. Pastor Peter Mark, and instruct him where to send the package to you. Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the efforts at that time. Please you must be careful not to give anybody in their church the impression that it is Check that is contained in the package I dropped for you, just let the pastor to know that you wish him to try as much as he can to send you the parcel which I dropped for you.

At the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects, which the new partner and I are having at hand at the moment maybe I will not be able to reply my mails, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the Reverend on your behalf for you to receive the parceled Check, so feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the parcel to you without any delay. Once again, I am happy that everything went successfully as planned with the help of my new partner and also I am rewarding you for all your candid efforts in the past to help me.

With best love from me here in UK LONDON and please do inform me after there receipt of this letter so that I will direct you more about the retrieval of the package from Rev. Pastor Peter Mark.NOTE: Don’t ever tell the Pastor that the content of the envelop is a Check valued the sum of $250,000.00 USD (Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand US Dollars) for security purpose and make sure that you comply with the Pastor to ensure safe delivery of the package to your home address in your country.

My regards to your family,
Miss. Milo

PHONE NUMBER:
+221771980367
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

princessmilo@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 27, 2019 1:30 am

Doing an ATM card scam now:

Hi My dear
How are you doing hope all is well with you am trusting this mail will meets you in a perfect condition. you may not remember me but we communicate through email when i was in Dakar Senegal Refugee Camp but thank God am out from that place as i use this opportunity to inform you that i got another person who finally assist me with logical conclusion. i thank you for your great effort to our unfinished assistant due to one reason or the other best known to you

i want to inform you that i have successfully move to Russia with my partner for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. and i have invested with my own part of money, so my new partner was capable of assisting me in this great venture. Due to your effort, sincerity, courage and trustworthiness you showed during the course of my pains i have compensated you and show my gratitude to you with the sum of US $500,000 (Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars). Please accept this little gift, as my new partner came here and i explain everything to him about you and he appreciated all you have done to me and he instructed the bank to role the fund on ATM CARD because i don't want you to pay tax from there country for that reason i instructed the Bank to transfer the money into ATM VISA CARD and also for you to use the ATM CARD and withdraw money from any Bank in any country so the money was credited with an ATM VISA CARD that contain US $500, 000, (Five Hundred thousand US Dollar) which i gave to appreciate for your past effort. i write to inform you to know, feel free to contact UNITED Bank DU SENEGAL (UBA) in SENEGAL) that credit the fund with an ATM VISA CARD. and they will help you post the ATM CARD to you in your country, and please do inform me as soon as you collect your ATM VISA CARD so that we can rejoice together please feel free to contact UNITED Bank DU SENEGAL

This are the Bank Contact informations and i here by Attach Copy of the ATM VISA CARD
Please contact the Bank via email (Ubasenegalafrica@yandex.com)
Phone number of the Bank +221706936646

My dear contact them immediately for posting you the ATM VISA CARD to your country
bye!! Greeting from Dr Milo Desmond

Phone: +221706936646
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.