Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

lawfirmci@gmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

lawfirmci@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:45 am

Zorpia:

Indroduction:I’m Miss Joyce Diddier I want you to help me invest my late fathers money. Into a profitable business in your country like REAL ESTATE /
INDUSTRIAL COMPANIES. If you agree we shall both share the
total annual profit? ($2,800.000.00) with your sincerely
support and I will acknowledge your faithful:i will give you
more information in your next message.I will come to your country to stay with you if you assist me here.I will love you and marry you if you are not yet married but if you are married,I will be your girlfriend.I will give you further details on how to receive this fund and I will also forward to you my pictures as soon as you respond to this message with your email Id.

Regards
Miss Joyce Diddier Jason.

Hello My Beloved,
I am in receipt of your message and I decided to contact you for more details.I am a born again Christian and I can never lie or deceive anybody ok.If you assist me in get this fund transferred to you,I will come to meet you as soon as this transaction is completed.I want you to contact the lawyer right now so that he will proceed in assisting you,in order to make sure you receive this fund.I promise to stay with you and do whatever you will demand from me.

Please be honest to me and do not cheat on me when you receive this fund because this fund is the only thing i have.

Here is the contact of my late father's lawyer so that you will email and call him, He will assist us to get all the legal documents in your name to allow the bank wire the fund to your bank account.

ESQ BARRISTER WAIFA WEEDS
PRINCIPAL ATTORNEY
WAIFA WEEDS & ASSOCIATES
RUE 215 RIVERA ABIDJAN COTE D`IVORE
Email: lawfirmci@gmail.com
TEL.+225 56 55 17 38 / +22556551738

Contact the lawyer now so that he will proceed with the documentions.You can call him as well to notify him that you send him a message.If you comply with the lawyer,I assure you that you will receive this fund latest by Friday this week and by next week Friday,I will be with you in Australia I promised.I can be your girlfriend,your wife,your daughter or anything you want,provided you help me to get this fund transferred to your bank account so that I will come over to join you in your country.I swear I will do anything you ask of me provided you help me here.I will be waiting to hear that you have contacted the lawyer now

Yours lovely and beloved Joyce Diddier.

Screen name: Joy / JoyJason
25, Abidjan, Cote d'ivoire

Stolen picture used:

joy.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

methodistechrch@yahoo.fr

Unread postby firefly » Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:22 pm

Zorpia:

Greetings my beloved,I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from India. Presently I’m in India with the new partner for inspection I was invited. Meanwhile didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how the new partner decided to compensate you for your past effort.

Now contact Bishop Benjamin Boni and ask him to send you the total of 150,000.00 Dollars ( bank draft cheque ) which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touched with Bishop Benjamin Boni and instruct him where to send the amount to you.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferness this has caused you at that time. At the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the Bishop on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with him (Bishop Benjamin Boni), he will send the amount to you without any delay.

Contact Person:Bishop Benjanin Boni

Church Name:Methodist Church

Church website: http:/ /www. emu-ci.org
Email : methodistechrch@ yahoo.fr

New picture on the profile:

joy.PNG

Additional email address used in scam: joycejason1993@outlook.fr . The scammer is trying to impersonate a genuine site.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: lawfirmci@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:40 pm

PRINCIPAL ATTORNEY
WAIFA WEEDS & ASSOCIATES
TEL.+225 56 55 17 38.

ATTN. MR CLIPPED,

I AM HERE TO CONFIRM TO YOU THAT I WAS ASSIGNED BY MS JOYCE DIDDIER JASON TO STAND ON THIS TRANSACTION UNTIL THE FUND IS SUCCESSFULLY REMITTED TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.THE POOR GIRL IS CRITICALLY IS A BAD CONDITION SINCE AFTER THE DEATH OF HER LATE PARENTS.

SHE ALREADY TOLD ME ABOUT YOU AND I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR YOUR CALL OR EMAIL SO THAT I WILL GIVE YOU FURTHER DETAILS ON HOW TO GET THIS FUND TRANSFERRED TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT BEFORE ANYTHING HAPPENS TO HER.

I HAVE VISITED THE BANK WHERE THE FUND WAS DEPOSITED SEVERALLY IN REGARD TO THIS TRANSACTION AND THEY HAVE GIVEN ME THEIR REQUIREMENTS BUT BEFORE I PROCEED WITH YOU,YOU SHOULD GET BACK TO ME WITH THE BELOW INFORMATION WHICH SHALL BE VERY USEFUL DURING THE PAPERWORK:

(1)YOUR FULL NAME……
(2)YOUR COUNTRY& CITY……….
(3)YOUR HOUSE & OFFICE ADDRESS……….
(4)YOUR BIRTH DATE……..
(5)A COPY OF YOUR ID CARD OR DRIVING LICENSE ………..
(6)YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER& OFFICE NUMBER………
(7)YOUR OCCUPATION………

I NEED THE ABOVE INFORMATION FROM YOU NOW SO THAT I WILL PROCEED IMMEDIATELY BY GIVING YOU FURTHER REQUIREMENTS.

FINALLY,I AM WAITING FOR THE ABOVE INFORMATION SO THAT I WILL TELL YOU MORE ON WHAT TO DO FOR YOU TO RECEIVE THIS FUND IN YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.

REGARDS.

HEADER:

Subject: Re: Hello

PRINCIPAL ATTORNEY
WAIFA WEEDS & ASSOCIATES
TEL.+225 56 55 17 38.

ATTENTION MR CLIPPED,

I HAVE RECEIVED YOUR MESSAGE AND THE INFORMATION WHICH YOU SENT,AND HERE ARE FURTHER INFORMATION ON THIS TRANSACTION.FOLLOWING MY INQUIRIES,HERE ARE THE DOCUMENTS NEEDED FROM THE BANK HERE BEFORE THE FUND WILL BE TRANSFERRED INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT AND THERE IS NO WAY YOU CAN RECEIVE THIS FUND WITHOUT THESE DOCUMENTS AS I TOLD YOU ON THE PHONE.

1. THE ACCESS OF OWNERSHIP THAT IS CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE.
2. AFFIDAVIT OF TRUST FROM HIGH COURT.

NOTE THAT THESE DOCUMENTS WILL BE SECURED IN YOUR NAME AND SUBMIT TO THE BANK HERE WHERE THE FUND WAS DEPOSITED, BEFORE THEY CAN REMITT THE TRANSFER TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT WITHOUT ANY FORM OF DELAY. NOTE ALSO THAT THESE DOCUMENTS WILL BACK UP THE FUNDS IN YOUR NAME HEREIN AND THEREIN.

I WILL PROCEED IN GETTING THESE DOCUMENTS AND WILL FINALIZE IN THE NEXT 18HRS. IT WILL COST YOU $399 TO OBTAIN THE ABOVE DOCUMENTS BECAUSE IT IS AN OFFICIAL DOCUMENTS WHICH WILL GIVE YOU FULL ASSES TO THE FUND OWNERSHIP.

ON THE RECEIPT OF YOUR NEXT EMAIL, I WILL COMMENCE IMMEDIATELY TO MAKE SURE THAT I GET THE WHOLE DOCUMENTS AND SUBMIT IT TO THE BRIDGE BANK PLC HERE FOR THE URGENT TRANSFER OF THE FUND TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT LATEST BY FRIDAY THIS WEEK. THE BANK WILL CONTACT YOU AFTER THEY APPROVED THE DOCUMENTS.NOTE THAT THESE DOCUMENTS WILL BE SIGNED AND SEALED BY ME AND THE APPROPRIATE AGENCIES CONCERNED. I WILL STAND FOR THE TRANSFER UNTIL IT WILL BE TRANSFERRED SUCCESSFULLY TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT. CONSIDER IT DONE I PROMISE.

YOUR URGENT RESPONSE IS HIGHLY NEEDED BUT I WILL NOT PROCEED UNTIL YOU SEND THE DOCUMENT FEE OF $399. I WILL MAKE SURE YOU RECEIVE THE FUND IN YOUR ACCOUNT LATEST BY THIS FRIDAY AS SOON AS YOU COMPLIED WITH ME BY SENDING THE DOCUMENT FEE NOW SO THAT THE BANK WILL WIRE YOUR FUND IMMEDIATELY INTO YOUR ACCOUNT!!!

MEANWHILE,I WILL GIVE YOU THE DIRECTION AND INFORMATION ON HOW TO SEND THE DOCUMENT FEE OF $399 IN YOUR NEXT EMAIL WHICH I AM EXPECTING FROM YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. YOU CAN STILL CALL ME ON MY PRIVATE NUMBER +225 56 55 17 38

REGARDS.

BARRISTER WAIFA WEEDS,

THE SENIOR ADVOCATE,

WAIFA WEEDS & ASSOCIATES

HEADER:
Received: from mail-lb0-x22b.google.com (mail-lb0-x22b.google.com. [2a00:1450:4010:c04::22b])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id sj10si14357398lac.117.2015.08.18.18.19.39
for <CLIPPED>
(version=TLSv1.2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
Tue, 18 Aug 2015 18:19:39 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of lawfirmci@gmail.com designates 2a00:1450:4010:c04::22b as permitted sender) client-ip=2a00:1450:4010:c04::22b;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of lawfirmci@gmail.com designates 2a00:1450:4010:c04::22b as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=lawfirmci@gmail.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@gmail.com;
dmarc=pass (p=NONE dis=NONE) header.from=gmail.com
Received: by mail-lb0-x22b.google.com with SMTP id pu9so106140001lbb.3
for <CLIPPED>; Tue, 18 Aug 2015 18:19:39 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: CLIPPED
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Received: by 10.112.77.168 with SMTP id t8mr8975809lbw.70.1439947178943;
Tue, 18 Aug 2015 18:19:38 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.112.137.8 with HTTP; Tue, 18 Aug 2015 18:19:38 -0700 (PDT)
In-Reply-To: <CADoD4OoveXyQsLQ-m8KR27RcR6kyBoAexnVrytkX1SdXkVN8Fg@mail.gmail.com>
References:CLIPPED>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2015 01:19:38 +0000
Message-ID: <CANF1Yfzs06zRiMcq-L4U5SrOKSxfmWMz1NZkyD+muHGS5_Yb2w@mail.gmail.com>

ATTN.BENEFICIARY CLIPPED,

I AM IN RECEIPT OF YOUR MESSAGE AND I AM HERE TO RECONFIRM THE INFORMATION ON HOW TO SEND THE DOCUMENT FEE SO THAT I WILL PROCEED WITH THE DOCUMENTATION TO ENABLE YOU RECEIVE THIS FUND BEFORE THIS WEEKEND.

AFTER I OBTAINED THE DOCUMENTS,I WILL SEND THE ORIGINAL COPY TO THE BANK,WHILE I WILL SEND YOU A SCAN COPY FOR YOUR REFERENCE.THE BANK WILL CONTACT YOU AS SOON AS THEY APPROVED THE DOCUMENTS AND THEY WILL PROCEED WITH YOUR TRANSFER IMMEDIATELY.

SEND THE FEE WITH THE BELOW INFORMATION AND I ASSURE YOU THAT BY BEFORE THIS WEEKEND YOU WILL RECEIVE THIS FUND IF YOU CAN GO AHEAD AND SEND THE FEE THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM NOW.

RECEIVER NAME..............FELIX NWAFOR

COUNTRY............. IVORY COAST

CITY:ABIDJAN
STREET ADDRESS...........TERMINUS 05

ZIP CODE..............01

COUNTRY CODE.................+225
STREET NAME.......KOUMASSI

TEST QUESTION..........GOD

TEST ANSWER............. IS GOOD

AMOUNT..............$399
MTCN...............

I WILL BE WAITING FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP FROM YOU NOW TO ENABLE ME PROCEED IMMEDIATELY.

THANKS

BARRISTER WAIFA WEEDS.

HEADER:
Received: from mail-lb0-x22a.google.com (mail-lb0-x22a.google.com. [2a00:1450:4010:c04::22a])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id d1si1988328laa.119.2015.08.19.18.08.03
for <CLIPPED>
(version=TLSv1.2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
Wed, 19 Aug 2015 18:08:04 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of lawfirmci@gmail.com designates 2a00:1450:4010:c04::22a as permitted sender) client-ip=2a00:1450:4010:c04::22a;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of lawfirmci@gmail.com designates 2a00:1450:4010:c04::22a as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=lawfirmci@gmail.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@gmail.com;
dmarc=pass (p=NONE dis=NONE) header.from=gmail.com
Received: by mail-lb0-x22a.google.com with SMTP id bn3so12444560lbc.2
for <CLIPPED>; Wed, 19 Aug 2015 18:08:03 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: CLIPPED
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Received: by 10.112.167.202 with SMTP id zq10mr392246lbb.69.1440032883040;
Wed, 19 Aug 2015 18:08:03 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.112.137.8 with HTTP; Wed, 19 Aug 2015 18:08:02 -0700 (PDT)
In-Reply-To: <CADoD4OqfrJJW4nzO9QgWdjgLfaF7Sd6dpNdBs+U=qjj7d-Q4Zw@mail.gmail.com>
References: CLIPPED>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2015 01:08:02 +0000
Message-ID: <CANF1YfwgFCG3ve-p6qB0qFjd1D8iGtisDsnqWkT9sJuPXm-c9A@mail.gmail.com>

PHONE NUMBER:
+22556551738
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Côte d'Ivoire number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

nursejoyce32@gmail.com western-union-ofcdpt@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:57 pm

Same Phone Number as above:
Good Day my beloved,

I am Nurse Joyce Jason,the nurse of late Mrs Rita Williams.She was
like a sister to me when she was alive and we share everything in
common.Her dead was so painful but we cannot fight nature for only God
knows why she died in such a sorrowful way but we cannot fight God or
death because everything has a reason.

Before her last unsuccessful surgery,she left a check of $250.000 in
my possession which she obtained from her Doctor as a loan and
according to her,she wants you to use this $250.000 to take care of
any expenses that might occure during the transfer of your original
funds.She obtained the loan from the doctor with the agreement that
you will pay the doctor back the $250.000usd as soon as your ORIGINAL
FUND is successfully transfers to your account.

I was so busy with my work that I forgot this assignment but thank God
that today I am acomplishing her desire.I have gone to the Western
Union this afternoon and have deposited the check of $250.000 with
them.Though there are many other medium of sending out
money,draft,parcel or check here,but I think the western union
transfer will be better and fastest way,that is the reason why I
chosed the western union money transfer.I went to the western union
office about the transfer of the $250,000,united state dollars to be
sent to you through western union money transfer payment. They told
her that Your payment will be sent to you by western union,$7,000 usd
per day until they finish sending the $250,000 dollars to you.The
minister trust funds of Cote D'ivoire will send you the currently
standards track details you need to pick up your ($250,000)payment by
western union.

According to them.The only fee you have to send them is $100 United
State Dollars which is their transfer fee.The
director administrtor trust funds have already signed your payment,
now you are free to comply with the western union
payment office on this email:(western-union-ofcdpt@hotmail.com)

kindly contact the below person who is in position to release your
payment by western
Union and send him the fee of $100 immediately to enable
them start sending your $250,000.00usd now.

contact person:Mr Kalvin Anthony,
western union department
Financial Bank Cote D'ivoire,
E-mail: western-union-ofcdpt@hotmail.com
Tel:+225 56 55 17 38

The financial western union payment center has been mandated to issue
out your payment and you have to stop any further communication with
any other person(s) or office(s) to avoid any hitches in receiving
your payment.Note that the administrator payment need this details
from you to process your payment:

Receiver name-----
Country---------
City---------
Tel----------
Test question-----------
Answer-----------

Comply now because as soon as you send this
required details with their transfer fee of $100 to Mr
Kalvin Anthony he will start sending your payment by western
union immediately.

Regards,
Nurse Joyce Jason/Mrs Rita Williams

HEADER:
Return-Path: <nursejoyce32@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-io0-x243.google.com (mail-io0-x243.google.com. [2607:f8b0:4001:c06::243])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id r17si18314520ior.42.2016.01.16.09.15.38
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2016
Subject: Good Day my beloved

SKYPE ID FOR WESTERN UNION:
live:western-union-ofcdpt
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

joycejason06@zipmail.com.br

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:42 am

Good Day my beloved,

I am Nurse Joyce Jason,the nurse of late Mrs Rita Williams.She was like a sister to me when she was alive and we share everything in common.Her dead was so painful but we cannot fight nature for only God knows why she died in such a sorrowful way but we cannot fight God or death because everything has a reason.

Before her last unsuccessful surgery,she left a check of $250.000 in my possession which she obtained from her Doctor as a loan and according to her,she wants you to use this $250.000 to take care of any expenses that might occure during the transfer of your original funds.She obtained the loan from the doctor with the agreement that you will pay the doctor back the $250.000usd as soon as your ORIGINAL FUND is successfully transfers to your account.

I was so busy with my work that I forgot this assignment but thank God that today I am acomplishing her desire.I have gone to the Western Union this afternoon and have deposited the check of $250.000 with them.Though there are many other medium of sending out money,draft,parcel or check here,but I think the western union transfer will be better and fastest way,that is the reason why I chosed the western union money transfer.I went to the western union office about the transfer of the $250,000,united state dollars to be sent to you through western union money transfer payment. They told her that Your payment will be sent to you by western union,$7,000 usd per day until they finish sending the $250,000 dollars to you.The minister trust funds of Cote D'ivoire will send you the currently standards track details you need to pick up your ($250,000)payment by western union.

According to them.The only fee you have to send them is $100 United State Dollars which is their transfer fee.The
director administrtor trust funds have already signed your payment, now you are free to comply with the western union
payment office on this email:(western-union-ofcdpt@hotmail.com)

kindly contact the below person who is in position to release your payment by western
Union and send him the fee of $100 immediately to enable
them start sending your $250,000.00usd now.

contact person:Mr Kalvin Anthony,
western union department
Financial Bank Cote D'ivoire,
E-mail: western-union-ofcdpt@hotmail.com
Tel:+225 56 55 17 38

The financial western union payment center has been mandated to issue out your payment and you have to stop any further communication with any other person(s) or office(s) to avoid any hitches in receiving your payment.Note that the administrator payment need this details from you to process your payment:

Receiver name-----
Country---------
City---------
Tel----------
Test question-----------
Answer-----------

Comply now because as soon as you send this
required details with their transfer fee of $100 to Mr
Kalvin Anthony he will start sending your payment by western
union immediately.

Regards,
Nurse Joyce Jason/Mrs Rita Williams

HEADER:
Return-Path: <joycejason06@zipmail.com.br>
Received: from zipmail.com.br (a4-winter15.host.intranet [10.131.133.142])
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2016
From: "joycejason06@zipmail.com.br" <joycejason06@zipmail.com.br>
Subject: Good Day my beloved
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

lawfirmci@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:38 pm

I am very surprised that uptil now you have not yet responded to my messages and now the ATM CARD has arrived in UNITES STATES but the Fedex agent said that he will nolonger proceed with this delivery because you have not yet meet up with their delivery fee of $350!!! for your understanding,

Track this fedex trancking number now and see the location of your ATM CARD right now

ww w.fedex.com

Waiting for your immediate compliance right now because the agent is returning back tomorrow if you do not meet up with the delivery fee now,you will lose this CARD in the next 24hrs time!!! comply immediately!!!

Feeding the Tracking number appears that there is a package available. I didn't use the sent link but the real FEDEX link.

FEDEXWM.png
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

lawfirmci@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:50 pm

Hello my friend,

I am very surprised over your silence to my messages! I have

tried calling you but to no avail.This fund has stayed so

long and you are no longer talking about it! I am emailing

you now to let you know that failure to get the fund wired

to your bank account as soon as possible,the fund will go

into government fund because there is a new law implemented

that any unclaimed fund in the bank after 3 years will

automatically go to the government fund!now if you are still

interested to receive this fund,quickly respond to this

email or call my private number:+225 56 55 17 38 so that I

will tell you what to do and the easiest way to get this

fund transferred to you right now.But if I did not hear from

you right now,I will know that you are no longer willing to

receive this fund and I will not borther you anymore! but

let it go! thanks as I wait for your immediate response

right now.

Regards,

Barrister Waifa Weeds.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.