Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

richard_phillips37@aol.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

richard_phillips37@aol.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:40 pm

Received: from 41.71.216.196 by webstg-m10.mail.aol.com (10.74.56.224) with HTTP (WebMailUI); Sun, 13 Sep 2015 16:10:03 -0400
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2015 16:10:03 -0400
Message-Id: <14fc8542bcc-515e-6b14@webstg-m10.mail.aol.com>
Subject: *** SPAM ***FOR YOUR COMPENSATION FUNDS

Dear Friend,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred to a Swiss Account with the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay who is an international business man. Presently I'm in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us somehow. Now contact
my personal lawyer who i have handed over the money to release to you upon your contact with him, his contact is:

Name:Barrister Paul Smith
Email:dr.akinwumi.adesinaminister@gmail.com
Tel: + 234 8096345396

Ask him to send you the total $450,000.00 US Dollars) which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much.

So feel free and get in touched with Dr Akinwumi Adesina and instruct him where to send the amount to you .Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the suffering at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and the new partner are having at hand.

Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Dr Akinwumi Adesina on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with Dr Akinwumi Adesina and he will send the amount to you without any delay.

With best regards,

Dr.Mrs Ngozi Okonjo Iweala
Hon Finance Minister.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.