Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

iunitedkingdom79@yandex.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

iunitedkingdom79@yandex.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:05 pm

Reply-To: <iunitedkingdom799@gmail.com>
Subject: *** SPAM ***Your Very Urgent Is Needed

3 Whitehall Court London
SW1A 2EL United Kingdom
TEL: +447587332981
FAX: +448704784627

Attention: Sir/Madam.

How are you today? Hope all is well with you and family? You may not understand why this mail came to you. I wish to inform you that we have been having a meeting with the IMF for the past 1 month now which ends yesterday in regards to innocent individual who has been a victim of scam that was going on in African and Europe, this Organization (UNITED NATIONS) have agreed to compensate them with the sum of (One Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) US$1,500.00 only.

This includes every foreign contractor that may have not received their Contract sum, and some people that have an unfinished Transaction/ International Businesses that failed due to one problem or the other.

Going through our data base your email contacts and name was found on the list and that is why we are contacting you for you to receive your own compensation and this said money will be paid via ATM VISA CARD Payment Method which is the easiest and safer way of receiving without any hindrance and it will be issued to you from our Authorized Bank in Nigeria-Africa (Zenith Bank Plc) You are advised to contact

Name: Mrs. Florence Bamidele
Tel: +234-1-8129033973 / +23418129033973
Email: mrsflorence_bamidele@aol.co.uk

As she is our Legal Representative in Nigeria, contact him immediately for your own ATM CARD, you should send her your full Name and telephone number your confidential address where you want him to send the Card.

Hoping to hear from you as soon as you receive your ATM CARD.

Best regards,

Secretary-General
Mr. Ban Ki-Moon
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

joeltehie1o@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:17 pm

Reply-To: joel_tehie@aol.co.uk
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2015 14:42:10 +0100
Message-ID: <CAJmkSHHNxMytzx256bL7sFtqCb7swodMZa8_mMPswfQreCNbeA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Fedex Delivery Of Your Atm Master Card (ATM)

Attention: Sir/Madam

We Wish To Notify You That The Federal Bureau Of Investigations (FBI) Has Been In Contact With The World Bank Yesterday To Verify The Legality Of This Your Transaction And Ever Documentation And Bank Deposit Statements Were Forwarded To Them For Investigation And Confirmation.

We Strongly Believe That You Shall Be Hearing Back From Them As Soon As This Transaction Is Confirmed By Them FBI To Enable Us Completes This Transaction.

Sequel To This Effect, Your ATM Debit Card Has Been Successfully Loaded With A Part Payment Of Your Inheritance/Contract/Lottery Winning Funds Valued At The Sum Of $2.5m USD ( Two Million, Five Hundred United States Dollars), However An Instruction Was Passed Over To This Office From The Office Of The Chairman African Union On Financial Matters That The Funds Which Has Been Loaded Into Your ATM Debit Card Should Not Be Tampered With By Any Governmental Official Since It Has Been Approved By The Federal Bureau Of Investigation Department Of The United States That The Exact Funds Must Be Delivered To Your Designated Address Via The FedEx Courier Service Without Any Deduction Made On It. The FBI And The African Union Have Agreed To Have The Card Delivered To You Through No Other Mince Than FedEx And The Instruction For The Delivery Is Stated Below As You Are Advised To Read Carefully.

(FedEx Delivery)

Approved Mailing Cost $ 135.00.00 00.00

Insurance by IRS $ 00.00 00 .00

Card Processing Fee $ 00.00 00. 00

Total Usd $ 135.00 00.00

Be Informed That Your ATM Debit Card Is Already Activated And Ready For Delivery To Your Designated Home Address But The Only Delay Is The Cost That Is Associated To The Delivery By FedEx Which You Are Expected To Send Via Western Union/Money Gram Money Transfer Today To Our Distinguished Accounting Officer As The Information Is Stated Below.

Western Union/ Money Gram Payment Information:-

Receiver's Name.................. Marcel Udoh

Receiver's Address............ Lagos- Nigeria.

Text Question.......................What For,

Text Answer.............................Card

Sands Name.......................

Sands Address..................

Amount To Send.................. Usd$135 (Delivery Cost)

Mtcn................................................

Do Reconfirm Urgently The Following Information So That We Can Serve You Better:

1. Your Full Name As You Wish To Appear On The ATM Card

2. Present Contact Address

3. Day Time and Mobile Telephone Numbers

On The Receipt Of The Usd $135.00 Delivery Cost Will Enable Your ATM Debit Card Be Sent To You Via FedEx Courier Service With The Tracking/Confirmation Numbers Sent To You Via E-Mail So That You Can Monitor The Arrival Of The Card To Your Designated Home Address.

You Are Hereby Advised To Make The Payment For The Delivery Of Your ATM Debit Card As Soon As You Receive This Email To The Listed Payment Information Which Has Been Provided To You Above. Call Me Immediately On +234 8114415785 As Soon As You Are Back From Making the Payment Today.

Congratulations Once Again!!!

Mr. Joel Tehie

Chairman, Foreign Payment Resolution Panel

Call Me On +2348114415785
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Re: joeltehie1o@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:35 pm

United Nation Payment Approval Office

united kingdom <joeltehie1o@gmail.com>
Reply-To: iunitedkingdom@aol.co.uk
Bcc:

Tue, 7 Apr at 18:44

3 Whitehall Court London

SW1A 2EL United Kingdom

Attention: Sir/Madam.

How are you today? Hope all is well with you and family? You may not understand why this mail came to you. I wish to inform you that we have been having a meeting with the IMF for the past 1 month now which ends yesterday in regards to innocent individual who has been a victim of scam that was going on in African and Europe, this Organization (UNITED NATIONS) have agreed to compensate them with the sum of (Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) US$10,500.00 only.

This includes every foreign contractor that may have not received their Contract sum, and some people that have an unfinished Transaction/ International Businesses that failed due to one problem or the other Going through our data base your email contacts and name was found on the list and that is why we are contacting you for you to receive your own compensation and this said money will be paid via ATM VISA CARD Payment Method which is the easiest and safer way of receiving without any hindrance and it will be issued to you from our Authorized Bank in United Arab Emirates (Emirates NBD) You are advised to contact.

Name: Mrs. Florence Bamidele

Email: mrs.florencebamidele@administrativos.com

As she is our Legal Representative in United Arab Emirates, contact him immediately for your own ATM CARD, you should send her your full Name and telephone number your confidential address where you want him to send the Card. Hoping to hear from you as soon as you receive your ATM CARD.

Best regards,

Secretary-General

Mr. Ban Ki-Moon
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:18 pm

PAYMENT RELEASE UPDATE OF US $10.5M

Deliver Company <joeltehie1o@gmail.com>
Reply-To: atmpeter@aol.com
Bcc:

Thu, 4 Jun at 07:23

Attention: Distinguished Beneficiary

PAYMENT RELEASE UPDATE OF US $10.5M

The Board of Directors of the Deliver Company International United Arab Emirates hereby inform you that your file was brought to us in respect of your fund which amounts to Ten Million, Five Hundred Thousand Dollars. This amount has been approved to be paid to you via by (ATM Card). The Beneficiary is advised to make a choice out of the two methods of payment mentioned above to enable us have the said amount paid to you the rightful beneficiary of this fund.

After having studied this message, you are advised to furnish this financial institution with your Receiving Address and also your Bank Details for further verification before we can be able to have the said amount released to you the legitimate beneficiary of the fund stated above. After all these requirements are being received, we will endeavor to make sure that the Beneficiary receives his fund without any further delay. The Deliver Company International United Arab Emirates anticipates hearing from you on the receipt of this message for your own good. Meanwhile, Congratulations in advance.

Regards,

Jaboy Varghese

Global Shipping & Logistics LLC (GSL)

Managing Director

United Arab Emirates
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:43 pm

Re: VARY URGENT !!

Jaboy Varghese <joeltehie1o@gmail.com>
Reply-To: ergmenhaluki@mail.ee
Bcc:

Mon, 21 Sep at 07:50

Nice to meet you My dear, I offer my friendship and believe you will accept me with a good heart, I was pushed to contact you and see how best we can assist each other. I am Mr Ergmen Haluk a Bank Officer here in Turkiye Is bankasi. I believe it is the wish of God for me to come across you now. I have an important business discussion I wish to share with you, which I believe will interest you, because it is in connection with a citizen of your country and you are going to benefit from it.

A citizen of your Country had a fixed deposit with our bank, valued at US $ 11,500,000.00 (Eleven Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) the due date for this deposit was last year. Sadly, he was pronounced dead due to covid 19 complications on March 21, 2020.

My bank management is yet to know about his death, I knew about it because he was my friend and I happen to be his account officer. He did not mention any Next of Kin / Heir when the account was opened, he was not married and had no child. Last week my Bank Management requested that I should give instructions on what to do about his funds, if to renew the contract.

I know this will happen and that is why I have been looking for a means to handle the situation, because if my Bank Directors get to know He is dead and do not state any next of kin, they will corner the funds for their personal use , so I don't want such to happen. That is why I am now seeking your cooperation to present you as Next of Kin / Heir to the deceased, since you have the same Nationality with him. There is no risk involved; the transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will funds equally, 50/50% to both parties, my share will assist me to start my own company and use the proceeds for charity which has been my dream.
protect you from any breach of law.

It is better that we claim the money, than allowing the Bank Directors to take it, they are rich already. I am not a greedy person, so I am suggesting we share the
Let me know your thoughts on my proposal. Please, do treat this information as confidential. I have more to write to you about the details once I receive your urgent response. Have a nice day and God bless Anticipating your urgent response.

Best Regard

Ergmen Haluk
Wayne

Re: iunitedkingdom79@yandex.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:06 pm

From the Director Credit Control Department

Burçin Ozan <iunitedkingdom799@gmail.com>
Reply-To: mrs.florencebamidele@administrativos.com
Bcc:

Wed, 27 Jan at 08:03

Hello: Dear

From the Director Credit Control Department

This is to officially inform you about your Fund of sum of $10.5m is in our Office here in HSBC BANK TURKEY programmed in your name.

Note: Therefore you are advised to get back to us with your personal information for more verification to confirm and checking and accuracy if you are truly the owner of the fund so that it will help us to know you more.

(1) Full Name (2) Telephone (3) Mobile

(4) Date Of Birth/Age/sex (5) Country and home Address (6) Occupation,

(7) Company (8) National Id / International Id

Regards

Burçin Ozan

Chief Financial Officer CFO, HSBC Turkey.
Wayne

Return to Scammer 419 emails.