Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Gen. Daniel B. Allyn

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

scammers abusing stolen photos of Gen. Daniel B. Allyn

Unread postby firefly » Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:58 pm

Stolen images of Gen. Daniel B. Allyn.

robertpittman1958@hotmail.com

On single123:

Good evening my dear. I hope you enjoyed your day? I am pleased to meet you. My name is (Gen) Robert Pittman
. I am an officer of the American military in Syria. I am a nice man, honest and caring man with a good sense of humor. but I can be as comfortable as at home ... rolled with a good book by the fire with you by my side. I'm looking for a real and significant intimate relationship where there is love, passion and romance. I will be happy if you can write to me ...robertpittman1958@hotmail.com ... or send me your e-mail so I can contact you and tell you more about myself and send you my photos. We hope to hear from you soon. Gen.Robert.

Profile elements:
robertpittman1958 - no picture
Man
Seeking a: Woman
State: Ohio
City: columbus
Zip Code: 10094

I am a nice man, honest and caring man with a good sense of humor.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: scammers abusing stolen photos of Gen. Daniel B. Allyn

Unread postby firefly » Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:07 pm

Email:

Dear Good morning to you dear. I hope you have a pleasant and fun day today. I thank you for considering it appropriate to give me your email address, thus giving me the opportunity to address you. As I said, my name is (Gen) Robert Pittman. I am American military officers deployed in Duma Syria, duties, and I will leave Syria by the end of this March and will retire from active duty after that. I lost my wife six years ago in a car accident and since then I was alone. I must admit, can be very lonely desperate and destructive, so I decided it was time to change my life. So, I decided to search to find a special person, who may one day become my closest friend, lover and life partner. There is usually a smile on my face and I was blessed. I have my share of failures in life. Would not we all? But despite everything, I never cease to be grateful to God for my life, and all the experiences that I've been. I also have a daughter, whose name is Clara, and who is 18yrs old and studying in California United State. I'm the kind of person who likes to see the humor in everything. Laughter is food for the soul. I love nature and animals. I am hardworking person and I take care of myself. Although I live alone, I love to cook. I also love photography and art. I was only in for a very long time. I must admit, can be very lonely desperate, so I decided it was time to make changes in my life. So, I decided to search to find a special person, who may one day become my closest friend, lover and life partner. I'm just a ... confident, courageous, caring and trustworthy I am looking for a true intimate and meaningful relationships, where there is love, passion, respect and romance. I am a man, beautiful and passionate. I think of myself as smart, but harmless. My hobbies include jogging, baseball, music, horseback riding, soccer, traveling, golf, etc. I'm looking for a woman whom I love with all my heart, the woman that I will spend the rest of his life. someone who is willing to share their lives with me and I can share my life with her, and together we can build a happy and enviable home. I'm not looking for perfection, because no one is perfect. The happiness of man will never be complete until the woman next to him. I hope you have the right woman for me, and I hope that our convergence opens doors of blessing and losses in our lives. Attached are my photos. Please do not hesitate to tell me more about yourself, and send more photos to me. Have a good night's sleep, and hope to hear from you soon. Yours Gen.Robert.

Image - U.S. Army Major General Daniel B. Allyn, commander of ISAF Regional Command (East) takes part during a memorial ceremony in forward firebase Joyce in Kunar province, July 7, 2011.

Image - Gen. Daniel Allyn, 1st Cavalry Division's commanding general, speaks to the hundreds of "First Team" troopers in attendance at the 1st Cav. Div. Association-hosted "Stable Call", May 21, at the 1st Cav. Div. Museum.

Header:

Received: from BLU150-W10 ([65.55.116.73]) by blu0-omc3-s19.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Sat, 23 Mar 2013 23:07:15 -0700
X-EIP: [x3eYC6AMggpSK6e+ooXZ7uxCMQVd0f13]
Return-Path: robertpittman1958@hotmail.com
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: georgemarshall2020@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:04 pm

On net log,

I hope you enjoyed your day? I am pleased to meet you. My name is George Marshall I am an officer of the U.S. military in Afghanistan. I am a nice man, honest and caring man with a good sense of humor. but I can be as comfortable as at home .. I'm looking for a real and significant intimate relationship where there is love, passion and romance.
I will be happy if you can write to me georgemarshall2020@hotmail.com or send me your e-mail so I can contact you and tell you more about myself and send you my photos. We hope to hear from you soon. George Marshall

Profile elements:

georgemarshall866 - no picture
male - 54 years, United State Sur Number 83, United States
Active since 16 June 2013.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: georgemarshall866@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:06 pm

On Tagged,

George M
Last Active:3 days ago
Basic Info: 54, Male, Accra, Ghana

Stolen images used:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

allyndanbb@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:01 am

Zorpia :

Hello,
How are you today?
I am interested in being your friend after seeing your profile.I will be glad if you can accept me for a friendship or relationship.I am waiting to hear from you as soon as possible.
Thanks from.........Danny

Hello xxx,
Thank you for accepting my request.
My name is Gen. Daniel Bartlett Allyn,55 years old from USA.I was born on 24th september 1959 in New Hampshire and raised in Berwick,Maine USA.I am a graduate of the United States Military Academy at West Point, New York and joined US Army since 1981.I am currently the 35th Vice Chief of Staff of the United States Army and also the Commanding General, United States Army Forces Command base Afghanistan.As you can see we are on a rescue mission here in Afghanistan now and i am here since june 2013,although i will be resigning soon.I will be glad to be in a serious relationship with a lady of your status,whom i will like to visit for the relationship purpose as soon as i resign very soonest.I am not always on this site so you can send me email on allyndanbb@yahoo.com or you can give me your email address to send you more details about me.I am expecting your response.
Yours....Danny.

Screen name: DANIEL / DANIELALLYN11
55, London, United Kingdom
Looking for anything with a girl,
aged 39‑75, in Germany.
Divorced
I am Friendly, Other.
Ethnicity Native American
Friendly,Kindly,Humorous,Emotional,Caring and Very Loving.

The stolen picture used is already reported here.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: allyndanbb@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:15 am

Avatar on Yahoo - stolen image of Bob S. Stone, Army Uniform Board headgear task force president:
daniel.jpg

Clone on the same site:

Daniel / Daniel3837
2015, London, United Kingdom
Looking for anything with a girl,
aged 38‑75, in Czech Republic.

Stolen picture used:

daniel1.jpg
daniel1.jpg (9.34 KiB) Viewed 8016 times
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.