Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

rehemagodwill@live.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

rehemagodwill@live.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 30, 2015 11:30 pm

Datemefree:

I am Leyla , I am interested on your profile. contact me on E-mail below to tell you more about my self. thank you, i will be waiting for your respond. my e-mail......(rehemagodwill@live.com)

leyla4real
- 24 y/o female
- new york, United Kingdom
- English, French, English
- student
- Have no children
i am a simple and single young girl who belived in true love and i am here to look for a good man that will love me and care for me and to have good friends outside my counry.

Ideal match description:
simple and faithful. love and caring, God fearing, gentle, humble ,understanding,truthful. not lie. have self control ,transparency.

Stolen pictures used:

leyla.PNG
leyla.PNG (184.11 KiB) Viewed 9928 times

leyla1.PNG
leyla1.PNG (289.75 KiB) Viewed 9928 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: rehemagodwill@live.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:07 pm

Welcome once again.

My pleasure knowing you as well. you sound lovely ,mature and trusted. notwithstanding, permit me to go strait on my point why i contacted you, my missions and reasons why i am now in West Africa. as i have already told you about my self on my last mail. i am the only daughter of my parent ,my mother died last two years ago , I contact you because my father want to invest a business outside my country and he need me to contact a trusted person who can represent as beneficiary .my father is one of the top politician in my country, he is always with security guide any where he go ,he want to establish business outside my country for future use, but he need my assistant . the last time he try to send some money out of the country to his friend account who lived in Swaziland, his friend disappointed him and when a way with the money to another country. that is why he could not trust any friend around him any longer, i contacted you here for secret and trust transaction , our longtime emeritus PRESIDENT .Mr. Compaore ruled Burkina Faso for 27 years.,from 1987 until his resignation on 31 October 2014 of last year. He resigned in the face of violent protests against his efforts to change the constitution so he could run for another term.to extend his 27-year term which caused the 2014 Burkinabé uprising. ,army-installed leader , Colonel Yacouba Isaac Zida to served as Burkina Faso's acting interim Prime Minister as senior officer, he restored the constitution following two weeks of military rule. presidential guard asked Isaac Zida to step down some week later to returned power to a civilian-led government.

The Former Foreign Minister Michel Kafando was sworn in as Burkina Faso's interim president. following weeks of uncertainty, the diplomat was chosen from five candidates by a special 23-person committee he will lead the country until elections take place, my father is one of those appointed to sustenes the incumbent interim presidential administration till when the main election take place coming this year end November 2015, my father want to establish business /company outside our country but the possibilities and the right person to sent this money to is the main problem at hand. he wanted to sent the money to my account but his lawyer told him that GOVERNMENT knows very well that i am his daughter and they will start investigation after office.

that is why he invite me to comedown in Africa to help him out before their tenure in office will be expire ending of this year 2015. with the above information you just read. i contacted you with love, trust and faith that you will not disappoint me as my father friend did . i want you to help me transfer the sum of $6.5M (Six Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) into your personal account

is an urgent. on behave of my father we will offer you 20% of the total amount for your own compensation in keeping the money save till the end of this year which my father will be free from office. once the money enter into your account over they in your country you will first take your 20% and saved the rest tilled December this year 2015 . when my father will be free from office to start his investment project/company , i hope my father will be very happy if you can assist us in good heart.

Remember I am giving you all these information due to the trust, love I have placed on you perhaps my father is very busy for now all contact need to pass trough me to his lawyer and my father will endorse for immediate transaction with his bank manager . I like honest , truthful and understanding person full of vision , hardworking above all someone that fears GOD ,please Should I sincerely count on you as a love and trust friend? if yes, i will be waiting for your agent respond with your information below .so that I can put you into direct contact with my father lawyer to link you with the bank manager in my country. if i do not hear from you i will no that you are not interested i will contact another person, but very important keep this secrete in what ever may be your decision..because this is a very confidential information.

Your Full Legal Names..........

Your Full Contact Address.....

Your Occupation..................

Your Nationality...................

Your Phone Number.............

your marital status..............

Your Age............................

Your picture and your passport is very important.

Attached here is more of my pictures for you . I am waiting for your urgent response so that we can move on, .My favorite language is English but our language is French but i speak good English very fluently, because i study in US .please you cannot call me for now .but you can email me until my father lawyer ask me to do so .i am now in a near by country Dakar Senegal where my father rented accommodation for me for security reason in my country but my father and his lawyer is in my country BOKINA FASO. hope to hear from you soon.

your faithfully

HEADER:
Received: from COL129-W23 ([65.55.34.200])
X-Originating-Email: [rehemagodwill@live.com]
Return-Path: rehemagodwill@live.com

Thanks for your trust ,i am very happy for accepting to work with me and my dad in good faith ,My intention is to have a good future, and a good living. I believe in my heart that your help will bring something good to both of us, and i assure you that as long as you stand firm in your words , i will never forget you in my life and with reply now i am now have the confidence to go ahead with you, .i was online communication with my dad to inform him that i have gotten a trust an acceptable person who is ready to keep on his words, he is very happy an confident with your action and respond with all sincere to build this mutual trust. therefore , we have to move on immediately because time is of essence , to expedite this process and to show my good faith, I hereby provide you with my father lawyer information as follow for your prompt perusal, hence my father as already inform him about you and what to do immediately he get your mail of introduction ,it is just waiting for your mail.

Name _________________________Bar(Dr)Ajuna Pascal.

Email address _______________ equity.lawchambers@mail.com

N/B as i said before please keep this secret for your self for security reason and remember our agreement which i stated earlier,

20% of the total amount is only what belong to you , and you are to withdraw this 20% out from the total amount first once the money reflect in your account. , the reaming balance is to keep for my dad for the investment project after office . by the grace of GOD before October this year i will pay you a visit in your country to present to you the data base of the investment plan. which you will stand as (Director,Business Development) why my father will be (THE CEO) because you know more about your country investment skill than my father. please try to contact the lawyer today and get me inform once you have contact with him for me to be able to communicate with my dad too . await your responds soon.

May The Lord lead us with a happy ending of this transaction with good fiath.

your faithfully

HEADER:
Received: from COL129-W40 ([65.55.34.201])
Thu, 11 Jun 2015

Bank Of Africa - Burkina Faso (BOA)
Bank Of Africa - Burkina Faso (BOA)AGENCE PRINCIPALE (Head Office)
770, avenue du Président Aboubacar Sangoulé LAMIZANA
01 BP 1319 Ouagadougou 01-
Email address : (boaburkinafaso@yandex.com)

BOA) Operation/Wire Transfer Dept, E-mail :
(mrleedraymondtdpt@hotmail.com)

TEL ; (+226787033447)

Attention Mr, CLIPPED,

I have been directed by the director of (BOA) Operation /Wire Transfer to write you in respect to your email

and information which we received in our bank from ,Bar(Dr)Ajuna Pascal.

Actually, We have earlier been informed about you by our respectable customer ,Hon,Minister Johnson and his Barrister, Ajuna Pascal.for a business transaction which our bank is directed to transfer a substantial amount of $6. 5m(six Million Five Hundred Thousand US dollars) into your account .under the trustee of his

daughter ,Precious Johnson.

However, before our bank will transact any business of this kind,according to our banking rules,there is some document which is demanded by your business associate Hon, Minister Johnson ,to help us to effect the transfer immediately . his lawyer as provide all the needed document today and file them to the Operation /Wire Transfer Dept . hence , we will like you to send to us .

1) Your Nominated bank account fully endorsed by you of which we would facilitate the fund.

2) You are also required to send to our office ,a photocopy of your international passport or any

government identification ID card through (email attachment) only.

3) you are required to send your telephone , fax number ,your home address and office address.

Note , The above are compulsory , and are needed to protect our interest, and our customer after the transfer

has been made, this shall also would ensure a smooth ,quick and successful transfer of the said amount into your account .also as we get the above mention credential we will hold a meeting within 1.45 GMT time ,with some top banking official , your business associate and his lawyer here in our bank , BOKINA FASO ,to sign some relevant documents before the final transfer of the said amount to your account in your country.

Should you have any questions or need our help ,please don't hesitate to contact our Operational/ transfer dept (Dr) Leed Raymond for more directives /clarification Email ( mrleedraymondtdpt@hotmail.com ) or Via telephone . (+226787033447) .

We promise to give our customers the best service.

Yours faithfuly

Mr Abubakar

(For Account Department)(BOA)

E-mail : information@boaburkinafaso.com

http:/ /www.boaburkinafaso.com/Agences.ph

http:/ /www.bank-of-africa.net/fr/adresses

HEADER:
Received: from COL128-W16 ([65.55.34.201])
Mon, 15 Jun 2015
X-Originating-Email: [mrleedraymondtdpt@hotmail.com]
Return-Path: mrleedraymondtdpt@hotmail.com

AGENCE PRINCIPALE (Head Office)
770, avenue du Président Aboubacar Sangoulé LAMIZANA
01 BP 1319 Ouagadougou 01-
Email address : (boaburkinafaso@yandex.com)

(BTd) , E-mail : (mrleedraymondtdpt@hotmail.com)

TEL ; (+226787033447)

Attention: MR . CLIPPED.
We humbly wish to inform you that we received your information which you sent to us ,and we finalize to hold directors board meeting today but we fine out that your inform is not completed, we will like you to send to us immidiately your bank account where the money will be facilitated and the photocopy of your ID card, through email attach to help us to make this transfer successful.

N/B ,This procedure would ensure the smooth conclusion of this transaction and you are hereby advised to adhere to our instruction, Should you have any questions or need our help ,please don't hesitate to contact our Operational/ transfer dept (Dr) Leed Raymond for more directives /clarification Email (mrleedraymondtdpt@hotmail.com) or Via telephone . (+226787033447) We promise to give our customers the best service.
Yours faithfully
Mr Abubakar
(For Account Department)(BOA)
E-mail : information@boaburkinafaso.com
http:/ /www.boaburkinafaso.com/Agences.ph
http:/ /www.bank-of-africa.net/fr/adresses

HEADER:
Received: from COL128-W68 ([65.55.34.200])
Wed, 17 Jun 2015
X-Originating-Email: [mrleedraymondtdpt@hotmail.com]
Return-Path: mrleedraymondtdpt@hotmail.com

PHOTOS:

leyla.jpg

leyla1.jpg

leyla2.jpg

leyla3.jpg

leyla4.jpg

leyla5.jpg

leyla6.jpg

leyla7.jpg

leyla8.jpg

leyla9.jpg

leyla10.jpg

PHONE NUMBER:
+226787033447
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Burkina Faso
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Telecel Faso S.A.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:17 am

The scammer is using in his correspondence stolen pictures of Vanessa Hudgens, American actress and singer.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:38 am

ADDITIONS:
Hello My Dear,

I thank you for your mail respond. i was thought you will feel embarrass for asking you to contact me back on my email without knowing me for the first time,well your respond proof to me that you are a trusted and sincere person. the issue at hand is very urgent and important that is why I decided to send you that mail, and i beg you not to ignore it after going through it. i am writing this mail to you with heavy tears in my eyes and great sorrow in my heart, because of the maltreatment and humiliation i am getting from my Uncle ,since the untimely death of my beloved parent.

I am Precious Abdel from from Sudan, 24 ys 5.2 ft tall ,daughter of late Mr, Mahjoub Abdel Raheem former South Sudan state Minister for youth and sport ,he was kill in Sudan Airplane crash on 19 August 2012 with 32 innocent people who also lost their life on the same date. my mother die after the sudden death of my father.

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment and humiliation i am receiving from my uncles . he planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father.all happen after the date of my mother, one faithful morning my uncle pleaded with me to sale some of my father property , he convinced me that if i accepted and sign the necessarily documents, he will share the proceed with me equally and that would help me to coup with life till i finish my university. but at the last minute when the payment was made in his account ,he fail to honor our agreement, because of the huge amount involved .he started humiliated me sending assassinate to eliminate me so that he can take over all my father properties i started feel reject and helpless to continues my education,i could not longer being save to sleep in my father house at night.i started living a very difficult and fearful life in my country .

One faithful morning ,as i was searching my father house, cleaning up his bedroom i open my father briefcase i found a document which he deposited some money in one of the leading bank in Europe ,which he use my name as a next of kin. the Amount in question is $US7.5 million dollar, i took the document and contact the bank through their email and via phone introducing my self to the bank manager, because i wanted to withdraw the money to use and start a new life and to take care of my self, .but i was make to understand by the Bank Manager after going trough the account detail. that my father passes an instruction that the money can only be transfer to me after his death and must be after i am married,or present a trustee who will help me to invest the money in a good business .

Meanwhile I wanted to get the money from the Bank and to escape to Europe to continues my education and to save my life,but she hide away my international passport and other valuable travelling documents.Luckily she did not discover where I kept my father (FID's) File which contains all the important documents, so i decided to run out of the country to Dakar Senegal, where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal.

Hence i am contacting you to help me stand as a trustee/beneficiary to transfer this money into your account , i will offer you 20% of the fund for your help to get it transferred to your account in your country and bringing me there to your country to continues my education ,when the fund shall be invested, you shall have 5% of the interest the investment shall bring. I really need your help please don't leave me to die here save my life , I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely, you can call me on phone if you want to speak with me .i have no phone here, but you can call me with this number ( +221763858977) it is the (Rev Steven Maxwell ) Number here in the camp, call and tell him you want to speak with me (Precious Abdel) ,he will call me because i am staying at the female hostel inside the camp. I will give you further details when I receive a positive response from you. Please do not disclose this issue to any other person until the money is transferred into your account because i am afraid of my wicked uncle who as threatened to kill me in other to take away all my late father properties. my favorite language is English and i speak English very fluently and little french,I will ant you to send to me your information.

Full name:_____________

Address:___________________

Date of birth/Age:_________________

Below is a copy of my picture that i took before coming into this country, i have never taking another picture here because i have no phone and is again the law of this camp authority. as soon as i get your reply, i will put you into direct contact with the bank , so that you can communicate with them direct ,have a nice day and think about my condition here and please find a place in your heart to help me out here, i will be waiting for your urgent response so that we can move on,
Awaiting your urgent and positive response.
Yours Sincerely,

Precious.

HEADER:
Received: from COL129-W76 ([65.55.34.135]) by COL004-OMC3S17.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Mon, 3 Aug 2015 02:05:39 -0700
X-TMN: [fs+zA+OJTnmwwQmhDyrxQQTlDxAVCEuy]
Message-ID: <COL129-W76BE71193203353D640F20C7770@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_c8637b11-b9cc-476d-ae7d-3e024d214881_"

CONTACT MY BANKER
MY dearest,

How are you doing ,and how is your health and business which is very important ,i hope everything is ok with you?

I want to thank you for listening for the cry of an orphan like me, GOD will bless and reward you for every effort you are about to make on this transfer, i am more than happy with your return mail to help me transfer this 7.5 million America dollar deposited in an European bank by my late Father of which i am the next of kin , thank you so much i have hope that very soon i will have

my total freedom from this prison call refugee camp, because have being praying and crying for GOD everyday to sent some one with good heart ,love and trusted who would threat me with care and understanding as i have gone through allot of trauma and pains here, my intention is to have a good future, and a good living ,i believed in my heart that your help to me will bring something good to our future, and i assure you that if GOD will use you to help me out from this situation i will never forget you in my life , i have confidence to go ahead with you with this transfer ,so the next step now is for you to contact the bank with their contact details below.

Bank Name: Tungsten Bank plc

Registered in Scotland

Registered Office: 24 Creechurch Lane ,London, Ec3A5JX

Managing Director :Mr dov Kol

Depositor : Mr Mahjoub Abdel Toutou

Next of Kin: Miss Precious Mahjoub Abdel

Account Number: CBPLC 745008901546/QB/91/A

SWIFT Code: FIRBGB 2L

Telex : 8956815

Telephone: ++447010075227

Fax: +441317778170

E-MAIL( fibi.bankplc@consultant.com).

E-mail Transferdpt: (tbtransfer_manager@yahoo.co.uk).

Dear,email and tell the bank that you are my foreign partner that i give you their contact,and that you want to assist me transfer my late father money to your account due to my refugee status in darker Senegal , account number( CBPL 745008901546/QB/91/A) . the Amount $US 7.5 Million dollar ,my father name Mr Mahjoub Abdel Toutous ,the next of kin Precious Mahjioub Abdel from Sudan, that you will like to know what and how to make the transfer.

Dear please you have to keep this information to your self as i am trusting you and i don't want to lost my life because of my wicked uncle or this money as it is my hope of starting a new life and continues my education after the transfer,please do your best to make sure that you contact the bank today because i have already sent a nomination letter to the bank on your behalf so now they know that you are my foreign partner , as well as my new beneficiary ,they are only waiting to get confirmation from you ,so what ever conversation you made with the bank try to inform me back .

My prayer is for GOD to grant me a pursuance and by the grace of GOD he will surely see us through , i will stop here so far until i hear back from you . always put me in your daily prayer as i also do here for the sake of this transfer.

Tank you and may GOD bless you for me,

From Miss Precious.

HEADER:
Received: from COL129-W38 ([65.55.34.137]) by COL004-OMC3S4.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Mon, 3 Aug 2015 21:51:32 -0700
X-TMN: [E1FeS0bOThlpaRiePevm5GOkRcCO/AhB]
Message-ID: <COL129-W383DD853C91354B9CF2390C7760@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_658f6f75-02ec-4d9b-b9dc-fcdb400b0c9a_"

CONTACT MY LAWYER
Hello my Darling,
How are you doing over there? l hope that you are doing very well but for me l am suffering here due to my condition here. my dear i just received a massage from the bank and i also read it and understand what the bank is demanding before they can transfer this money to your account ,presently as i told you before that i have my father death certificate and deposit certificate with me here which i will give to the lawyer to sent for you ,the only problem we have now is the Power of Attorney An Affidavit of oath which the bank said that it will be issued by a lawyer here in Senegal for me to sign my signature on it , after reading it i decided to disuse with the reverend father about it and he gave me the email address of this lawyer and his phone number so that you will contact him and tell him to prepare those two documents for us. He is a registered lawyer in the United Nations here and he is also a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association).

My dear l want you to write mail to the lawyer now and also call him on phone and tell him that you are my good friend and trustee and that you want him to prepare a power of attorney and also get the affidavit of support from high court here in Dakar Senegal and that he will do it in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's money to your account in Your country.

HERE IS THE LAWYER CONTACT:

LEGAL BUREAU "Mbaye"

MAMADOU MBAYE PARTNERS ADVOCATES

108 AVENUE LAMINE GUEYE , Dakar, Senegal ,

Office telephone number of the LAWYER

Phone +221-763-676-343

Fax: 00221-763-676-343

REGISTRATION NUMBER: AX00130,

EMail: equity.lawchambers@ymail.com

So please write to the lawyer now and tell him to prepare of the power of attorney and affidavit of oath and it will be in your name ok. please send your full names to the lawyer with your address and phone number so that he will us it to prepare the documents in your name ok. l love you and l hope to hear from you soonest.GOD bless you
from me Yours Lovely.
Miss Rehema.

HEADER:
Received: from COL129-W93 ([65.55.34.136]) by COL004-OMC3S9.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Thu, 6 Aug 2015 04:29:34 -0700
X-TMN: [P4esjEeGkPR162xCqLQqdhGhtLTFEuWI]
Message-ID: <COL129-W93720FF0ED83423A0ED088C7740@phx.gbl>
boundary="_0675d8a9-695d-4243-aa3c-5ef5ce144ab8_"

LAWYER REQUEST FOR MONEY
LEGACY

FIRM

REPRESENTING PEOPLE AND BUSINESSES IN FINANCIAL MATTERS.
FROM THE DESK OF BARRISTER DR.MAMADOU MBAYE.
CHAMBER OF ATTORNEY AND OATH ASSOCIATION.
23 AVE GORGES DAKAR,SENEGAL
Office.Tel (+221-763-676-343)

Email..... (Attorneylegal@consultant.com)
Email.(equity.lawchambers@mail.com)

ATTN. Client,

Sequel to your mail i have received all your information on how to prepare a Power of Attorney and Affidavit of Oath for you and your partner.

Prior to my inquiries from the Bank and High Court here in Dakar Senegal, I was made to understand from the Bank that there are four documents required by them before the Transfer of the money into your account.

1. A Copy of Death Certificate of her Late Father.

2. A Copy Of Last Statement Of Account Of Late Father,Which Is With Her Already ).

Then, the other two documents. Which is the Power of Attorney and the Affidavit of Oath which will enable the Bank to deal with you on behalf of your Partner,

In view of above and from my inquiries from the federal high court here today For the cost of the documents.

Bellow Are The Cost Prize List Of Your Required Documents:

1: The authentication of the Power of Attorney, It will cost the sum of (510 Dollar)

2: For swearing of the Affidavit of Oath at the federal high court here (315 Dollar)before it becomes valid

3:For notary stamping at the notary office,....(210 Dollar)(before it will go out from Senegal here)

4:my Consultation And legal Processing Fee of...... (380 Dollar)

Total Charge To Be sent Is (1.415 Dollar) ( One thousand four hundred and fifteen dollars) to get everything done.

YOU ARE TO TRANSFER THIS MONEY TODAY THROUGH ( MONEY GRAM) MONEY TRANSFER.IMMEDIATELY WITH MY SECRETARY NAME AND ADDRESS? JAMES CHRIS He will go and receive the money since i am always busy.

RECEIVER'S NAME: JAMES CHRIS

ADDRESS: 23 AVE GEORGES DAKAR SENEGAL

QUESTION: OK

ANSWER: OK

MTCN: THE THE MONEY GRAM WILL ISSUE IT,

Upon the reciept of the siad amonut (1.415 dollar) we will commence the process immediately ,i will ask the REV to bring your partner to my office to sgin the document and sworn the oath at high court which everything will be ready Before Two Working Day,s That Is Within The Next 48Hours.

Please note that we had to minimal in our service charge because of the present condition of your partner and Reverend who gave us the detail about the condition of your partner.

Note>> We Collect Payment Before Rendering Services To Our Client According To The Law Of Our Senegalese Barristers Association Constitution Code Order Of (Code 11 Of 1989)Demands.

We once more thank you for your decission to work with our chambers as we asure you of the best service , still remain your sincere/principal partner in service.

Barrister, Dr. MAMADOU MBAYE.

(Principal Partner)(ESQ)

Tel.. (+221-763-676-343)

Attached here is my Certificate for identification.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.83.31.76] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa10.server.lan (via HTTP);
Mon, 10 Aug 2015 12:03:25 +0200
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-ID: <trinity-3b82a8c9-3745-44e0-ab5f-a4771587da9a-1439201004635@3capp-mailcom-lxa10>
To: "rehema godwill" <rehemagodwill@live.com>

BANK ACCOUNT USED BY THE SCAMMER
LEGACY

FIRM

Attention sir,

This is to inform you that your mail have been received and the contend well noted thoroughly. Here is the bank accout information to effect the payment, so we advice you to go ahead and effect the payment to the account immediately below: BANK NAME........U.B.A BANK ACCT

HOLDER......NDIAYE NDEYE ABY

ACCT NUMBER......301010031238

BRANCH CODE......01301

KEY..............87

BANK CODE........SN153

COUNTRY..........SENEGAL DAKAR

Immediately you effect the payment you keep us posted with the payment slip that will enable us to verify and cash the money here and start your procuremnet without any further delay. Thank you for your continued patronage. Yours in service.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.54.106] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa03.server.lan (via HTTP);
Fri, 14 Aug 2015 11:25:20 +0200
Message-ID: <trinity-4829f8da-989c-4336-abe7-7bb0dc79956e-1439544319774@3capp-mailcom-lxa03>
To: "CLIPPED>
Cc: "rehema godwill" <rehemagodwill@live.com>
Subject: Attention

PICS AND DOCS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221763858977
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

+447010075227
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* FleXtel Ltd

FAX: +441317778170
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location Edinburgh
Original network provider* Cable & Wireless (Energis)

+221763676343
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:18 pm

Bank Account Used by the Scammer:
LEGACY

FIRM

Attention: Client,

We have receive your urgent mail stated that you have some problem of effecting the payment to the previous account which we send to you and which you do not specify the problem . there fore in other not to delay your request

Here is the new account information to effect the payment:

THE BANK NAME:........... GROUP BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL
ACCT HOLDER:.............. BINTA DIALLO
ACCT NUMBER:......... 03611140002
BANK CODE:............SN100
OFF CODE:..... 01010
CEL RID:...... 82
IBAN:........ SN08 SN10 0010 1000 3611 1400 0282
SWITF CODE:...AFRISNDAXXX
COUNTRY.......SENEGAL DAKAR.

Alternatively, you can also effect the payment througth , Western Union transfer or Money Gram which is the easy way of sending money here in Dakar Senegal ,with the below information of my secretary ,since i am always busy,

RECEIVER'S NAME: JAMES CHRIS

ADDRESS: 23 AVE GEORGES DAKAR SENEGAL

QUESTION: OK

ANSWER: OK

MTCN: the western union or money gram would issue to you.

Immediately you make the payment you keep us posted with the information.

Thank you for your continued patronage.

Yours in service.

(Principal Partner)(ESQ)

HEADER:
Received: from mout.gmx.com (mout.gmx.com. [74.208.4.200])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id r90si20981380qkh.18.2015.08.16.08.59.20
for <CLIPPED>
(version=TLSv1.2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
Sun, 16 Aug 2015 08:59:20 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of equity.lawchambers@mail.com designates 74.208.4.200 as permitted sender) client-ip=74.208.4.200;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of equity.lawchambers@mail.com designates 74.208.4.200 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=equity.lawchambers@mail.com
Received: from [41.82.59.147] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa08.server.lan (via HTTP);
Sun, 16 Aug 2015 17:59:19 +0200
Message-ID: <trinity-66f374ca-2205-4a67-b9b9-d9f2a0b066f9-1439740759393@3capp-mailcom-lxa08>
To: "CLIPPED>
Cc: "rehema godwill" <rehemagodwill@live.com>
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rose_dona1@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:04 pm

Zorpia:

Hello My name is Rose Please contact me to my email address so that i can send you my pictures and tell you more about me. Thanks for your understanding.Rose (rose_dona1@ hotmail.com)

rose / rosedobaby - no picture
25, Fremont, California, United States
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:39 pm

Hello Dear,

I am happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay.Presently I am in Paraguay for investment projects with my new partner with the total money.Meanwhile, I didn't forget all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now you will need to contact the Rev.father Stecen Maxwell as at the time i was in Dakar Senegal, and his direct email address is: (rev.stevemaxwell200@hotmail.com)

Ask him to kindly send you a certified bank draft of $450.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter which later failed. I appreciated all your efforts at that time very much.So feel free and get in touched with Rev Father Steven Maxwell and direct him where to send/post you the bank draft

Please do let me know immediately you receive the bank draft so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, i am very busy here because of the investment projects which myself and my new partner are having at hand. Remember that I had forwarded this instruction to him on your behalf, therefore establish contacts with him for the delivery of the bank draft to you without delay. Take care and remain Blessed.

Yours Sincerely,

PRECIOUS

HEADER:
Received: from COL129-W93 ([65.55.34.201]) by COL004-OMC4S3.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Sun, 20 Sep 2015 12:03:04 -0700
X-TMN: [UikEGJjFUZd73LpCRP9/jAD60rsLXxWi]
Message-ID: <COL129-W931AC35A48452230E44EEDC7470@phx.gbl>
boundary="_f52b78d6-9ab1-4e90-82b7-1521eb474029_"
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rose_dona1@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:22 pm

Greeting to you my dearest,

Nice to hear from you , thank you for your mail. i am writing to you with heart full of tears and sorrow but firstly i have to say Compliments of the season and i will be expecting you to mail me back in reply to my request to you, please tell me more about your self as well your intention towards me if you do agree towards having intimate relationship with me, My name is Miss Rose Dona am 23years old, but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, i am the only surviving daughter of My late father (DrDafalla al-Haj Dona) from Libya North Africa, i am 5. 6tall 173cm , but i am presently residing in Dakar Senegal under asylum as a refugee,I am a student of Business Administration in a university. But am out of school because I lost my parents during the war in my country and I hope to continue my studies as soon as I get out of this situation . my father (Dr.Dafalla al-Haj Dona) was the managing director of (COCO INDUSTRIAL ) and he was the personal adviser to the former head of state, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood. i am open minded person easy going girl , confident , hard working , caring , always stand by my word, am seeking for someone who is honest like i wrote in my profile to get married no matter where he comes from and no matter his religious back grand.

i am single never married and active and i like everything that makes life easy and comforting E.g, going to beach , cooking , watching T V sports like football etc , shopping , reading newspapers and novels ,having long walk.please i would loved to chat with u but in this camp we are not allow to go out often.

I don't have any relatives now whom I can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Reverend Samuel David, who is the pastor of the (HOPE OF GLORY CHURCH) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.The only opportunity for me to get this computer is due to my duty of cleaning the main officer's office..please you can call me for me to hear your voice.

The Pastor's Tel number is (+221771072589) When you call tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the female hostel.

As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place, Listen to this i have my late father's statement of account here with me which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $9.5 (Nine Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars)

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.

I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust and love i deposited on you.I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, truth and hard working.

Mean while i will like you to reply me like i said i have a lot to tell you. If you accept and willing to help me i attach my picture with my family picture too here please kindly attached your photo and recent contact details as you reply me.

Have a nice day and think about me. Awaiting to hear from you soonest

Thank you my darling and take good care of yourself.

Yours Rose.

HEADER:
Received: from BAY182-W44 ([65.54.190.189]) by BAY004-OMC3S5.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Wed, 9 Sep 2015 23:57:24 -0700
X-TMN: [4tDuqiY4j513uBLqq+Ajz+dEtBYrXdxT]
X-Originating-Email: [rose_dona1@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <BAY182-W448424E13097FC9E6C33CEAE510@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: rose_dona1@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_a0e0734b-c49a-40af-8e8b-93d70c619184_"

PICS:

PHONE:
+221771072589
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rose_dona1@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:01 pm

I never forget you? my name is Miss Nancy. I am happy to inform you about my success in getting the money from The Bank of UK. i am so happy in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from mexico, Presently i am in mexico for investment projects with my new partner. the money have been transferred from Royal Bank of UK to my new partner account in mexico. I am in mexico now with my partner. Meanwhile I did not forget your past efforts all you tried and the hope you give to me.

I gave Rev Samuel David ATM card of ($300.000.00 dollar ) which is credited in ATM card, he will send you the ATM card to you in your country. i kept ATM card of 300,000 Us dollars with your name before i finally joined my partner in mexico. ( three hundred thousand dollars )

I want you to contact the Rev. Samuel David, email address is ( samueldavid20@yandex.com ) Ask him to send you the ATM card of $300,000 us dollars which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this transaction. i kept the ATM card so that you will cash it in your country very simple. for security reasons i decided to credit the money in international ATM card.

I appreciated all your efforts and i thank you so much. Feel free and get in touch with reverend father Samuel David and instruct your self to him, for him to send the ATM card to you.

Please do let me know immediately you receive the ATM card so that we can share the joy after all the sufferance that i went through. This moment i am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and my new partner are having at hand here in mexico.

so feel free to get in touch with Reverend Samuel David and he will send the ATM card to you without any delay. Rev, Samuel David will send you the ATM card if you to able you withdrew the money in your country. My new partner is too jealous i will not be sending mail to you all the time because he always open my mail box he have my mailbox password. so contact Rev Samuel David and he will send you the ATM Card, I am in mexico now. i have did what my mind told me to do for you because you really try for me and the effort to help me in this transaction, bye bye.

This is Reverend Father contact information.
Reverend father email is ( samueldavid20@yandex.com )

best regard
Miss Nancy.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rose_dona1@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:29 am

Hello Dear Friend,
I am happy to inform you about my success in getting my fund transferred through the help of a new partner Mr.Fernando Alvaro Gomez from Mexico.Presently I am in Mexico for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Everything was perfectly done because we strike a deal with one of the Lady Accountant who works with the Federal Ministry of Finance Senegal(FMFS)and she rendered a tremendous help to us.My new partner initiated this idea and everything worked out successfully.

I left an ATM VISA CARD with the amount of, $300 000.dollars before traveling to Mexico at the United Bank for Africa for you.It is just a token to appreciate for your efforts in trying to help me to get this funds when i was still in service in, despite the fact that it failed because it was not the appropriate time.so you has to be fast and contact the United Bank for Africa immediately you receive this mail.

Here is the contact:
United Bank For Africa (U.B.A)

Email: [ uba.groupbank.sg@asia.com }

Fund Transfer Officer Dr. Clifford Philip (UBA).

Contact this bank to enable them deliver your Visa ATM card to you.With this card you can withdraw the money from any bank worldwide.As i mentioned earlier,I really appreciate your efforts,so contact the bank so they can post the Card to you and do not forget to send me an email as soon as you receive it and also remember to use the funds wisely.

Regards.Rose Dona
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.