Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

dr.paulinz@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

dr.paulinz@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:09 pm

Stolen picture of Paloma M., artist.

dr.paulinz@gmail.com

On DMF:

Hi, I am Pauline. do you mind to be friends?. here`s my email if you are interested. dr.paulinz@gmail.com

Profile elements:

nicewoman34
- 34 y/o female
- kabul, Afghanistan
- English, English, English
- medical
- Have 1 children
I am honest, faithful and caring. I am here for a serious relationship only.

1.JPG
1.JPG (17.99 KiB) Viewed 5906 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: dr.paulinz@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:10 pm

On BP:

nicewoman34
Sex: Female
Last Login: July 03
Race: Native American
Zodiac: Aquarius
2.JPG
2.JPG (7.21 KiB) Viewed 5905 times

On bookofmatches (online now) - same picture:

NICEWOMAN34 -
hi guys, My name is Pauline. I am a medical doctor currently working in Afghanistan. I am here for only a serious relationship.

On someonenew, with the same picture:

nicewoman34
divorced Female, 34
From kabul, Afghanistan
Looking For: Female for Soulmate
Language: English
Ethnicity: Native American
Children: 1

I am a medical doctor by profession. I am very simple, honest and caring. I am here for only a serious relationship.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:00 am

Email:

Hi My Dear,
How are you today?. I acknowledge receipt of your email and with all due respect, I would like to introduce myself to you briefly before we can proceed. My name is Dr. Pauline Martinez, originally from the United States and presently serving in the US Air Force medical unit in Afghanistan.
I am 34 years old, divorced with 1 kid (a girl) so basically I am still single. I am really happy to contact with you and I hope we shall be able to establish a good relationship. Also I would be my pleased to know you well inasmuch as it would be your interest to continue with me.
thanks and have a nice time. with lots of love.
I am expecting your reply.

yours
Dr. Pauline Martinez

pauline.JPG
- stolen picture of U.S. Air Force Staff Sgt. Amanda M. ( afms.af.mil).
Header:

Return-Path: dr.paulinz@gmail.com
Received: from mail-lb0-x241.google.com (mail-lb0-x241.google.com [2a00:1450:4010:c04::241])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id iq1si481696lac.22.2014.07.10.15.19.00
Thu, 10 Jul 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:35 am

Email:

Hi My Dear,
I guess you are fine today!. Really I am glad to know you and I am looking forward to establishing a genuine relationship with you base on mutual respect and understanding. Thanks for the recent message you sent to me. I am impressed and convinced to continue with you, having in mind that this relationship will bring us closer to each other.
Actually my main reason for writing to you now is to know, if it will be possible for you to assist me in a private business which I would like to assure in your hand with the hope you will show some favor without any hesitation.
I know this is not certainly a conventional way of approach to establish a relationship of trust, but due to situation of things here, I decided to discuss this subject with you expecting to receive a positive answer from you.
I am planning to resign from the military service and engage in establishment of a private Health Care Center with high standard medical laboratory out side the United States. Prior to this, there are some funds which I would like to be secured on my behalf confidentially mainly for this private medical project therefore I decided to discuss with you personally for an urgent assistance if you don`t mind. The total amount is 2 million (TWO MILLION US DOLLARS ONLY).
This money is from a joint business of oil sale which we conducted when I was serving in the gulf before I was transferred to Afghanistan so the money is legal.
Because of my job I couldn`t transfer this money through bank mainly for security reasons but however I managed to secure the whole fund in 1 box and deposited this box as personal valuables to a Security Company working with the United Nations as security contractor.
Considering the sensitive nature of this business and the nature of my job, I want to trust you and give the Security Company the permission to move the box to you as my partner and when this fund gets to you, you will take 20% percentage of the total money for your assistance while I will use the remaining 80% for my private investment.
For now what is more important to me is to know you well as my partner and have the confidence that you can handle this fund well.
I want to assure you that you should not entertain any fear. It`s very important to remind you here that you must keep this transaction secret and never tell it to anyone.
My friend, only if you can keep your word and execute this project well, believe me it will be an honor for you to know me.
All i need from you is your trust and honesty once this fund gets to you, but above all can you keep this business secret?
If you honestly value our friendship and the better live both of us will have when this fund gets to you, I need your permission to proceed with the arrangement to move the funds as a consignment to you in the earliest possible time.
I will come to meet with you in person for more arrangement on how to invest the money as soon as you confirm to me that you have received the box.
Hoping to hear from you soon.
God bless you.

Header:

eceived: from mr.google.com ([10.112.142.33])
by 10.112.142.33 with SMTP id rt1mr6135687lbb.45.1405209458455 (num_hops = 1);
Sat, 12 Jul 2014
Subject: I need your answer
1.JPG
1.JPG (34.19 KiB) Viewed 5877 times
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:31 pm

Email:

My Dearest Friend,
How are you today? It`s a great pleasure to hear from you again. Thanks immensely for taking time to reply my email. In fact I still don`t know the reasons why I choose you for this business even though I do not know you too well. However I sincerely believe God made this choice and I have no doubt about your capability to handle the transaction competently. Now I am very busy with my work but I will come together with my daughter to meet with you in person after the delivery of the box.
Seriously I want a swift execution of this business and I need your help instantly. You will never be exposed to any danger during periods of your participation and you will never regret knowing me. My partnership with you will surely bring more honor to you as I am expecting our relationship to continue even after this business.
This is a very legitimate deal but I want it to be very confidential between me and you due to the nature of my job. I am 34 years old, divorced with 1 kid so I wouldn`t like to involve myself in any thing that would destroy my name or jeopardize my military career. In this respect I am expecting we should at this time begin to trust each other so as to create an atmosphere of good partnership that would allow us to implement this project without causing any damage/s to our personalities. Mistrust and betrayal cannot be tolerated or be acceptable if we are to work together as a team.
Having stated this, I wish to inform you that this transaction will foster good business and personal relationship between you and me. I assure you with utmost sincerity that this transaction will follow due process and will abide by all international standards therefore you have nothing to fear about.
Apparently we are not allowed to take part in any private business while on foreign deployment therefore it will not be safe for me to transfer the money through bank that`s why I have contacted you with the hope we can work together as honest partners. I do not need your bank account for this operation., The money is already secured in 1 Box and the box is presently at the security company`s depository office in Dakar, Senegal. I do not have any access to the money now but I will authorize the security company to move and deliver the box to you hand in hand at your address if you give me the permission to go ahead.
The box contains 2 million US Dollars in cash and the security company will deliver the box to you as a diplomatic property through diplomatic channel therefore the box cannot be checked at the airport. And also the delivery personnel who will deliver the box to you doesn`t know the real content of the box because it was initially deposited as personal valuables therefore you must not disclose the content to them for security reasons. Their job is to make sure that you receive the box safely in your country.
I shall come to meet with you in person and we shall arrange how to invest some part of the money as soon as you confirm to me you have received the box.
To be very honest with you the security company will require from you just a small fee about €637 (Six Hundred and Thirty Seven Euros Only) for changing papers of the box to your name so it will be valid for shipment in your own name. I am expecting that you will pay this charges to them. Finally if we agree to work together, I will direct you to contact with the security company.
If you accept and ready kindly send the followings immediately;
YOUR FULL NAME
YOUR FULL ADDRESS
YOUR NATIONALITY
YOUR PERSONAL TELEPHONE NUMBER
YOUR OCCUPATION
SCAN COPY OF YOUR VALID PASSPORT
please I need your help urgently.
God bless you

yours
Dr. Pauline

Received: from mail-lb0-x241.google.com (mail-lb0-x241.google.com [2a00:1450:4010:c04::241])
by mx.google.com
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

pauliniz030@gmail.com - muslimmatch

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:11 pm

Feedback via the ScamSurvivors.Com [#6303]

Scammer's email address if you have it.: pauliniz030@gmail.com
How old did the scammer say they were?*: american army in afghanistan
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: muslimmatch.com
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: le Sénégal
How much money did they demand?: 400 dollar
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: Senegal
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: 002 0105692936
How were you to send the money ?: no. but she calling me from unknown no. The network is not clear because they are monitoring your calls here i can hear she. she told me via email
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: i know from website so thanks for yours. i send fake pic and her page in your website
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=24226
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: don't trust anyone you don't know him good .especially from internet thanks very much for your website.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: pauliniz030@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:11 pm

Emails received from the scammer:

Hi,
How are you today?. Nice to receive your email. I am Pauline Luiz from the United States. I am a medical doctor by profession, 34 years of age and working as a military doctor in the US Armed Forces in Afghanistan
I am divorced and I have my daughter, she stays with her father in the United States. I hope this meeting will open a way to establishing a good relationship between us. Anyway I will be grateful to know your name, nationality, age and occupation if you don’t mind.
thanks a lot for your time. with lots of love.
expecting your reply at the earliest.
yours
Pauline Luiz
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:12 pm

Hi xxx,
How are you today? It`s a great pleasure to hear from you again. Thanks immensely for taking the time to reply my email. In fact I still don`t know the reasons why I choose you for this business even though I do not know you too well. However I sincerely believe that God made this choice between the both of us and I have no doubt about your capability to handle the transaction competently.
I have a daughter and she needs a parental care therefore I don`t want any problem and I wouldn`t like to get you involve in something that will make you regret my relationship with you. This is not all about money. it`s about my life, my future and also the life and future of my only daughter. I consider you to be a responsible and reliable person thus I am convinced to do this transaction with you and I can guarantee that this business will rejuvenate our lives and create between us a remarkable and pleasant impression that will last as long as possible but I need your full support to make it work.
Seriously I want a swift implementation of this business and I want to count on you. You will never be exposed to any danger during period of your participation and you will never regret knowing me. I believe there is more to life than just a one night stand. I am expecting that our relationship will to continue and even become stronger after the business.
This is a very legitimate deal which I want it to remain confidential between me and you due to the nature of my job. I am 34 years old, divorced with 1 kid., I wouldn`t like to involve myself in any thing that would destroy my name or jeopardize my military career. It will be nice if we can trust each other and create an atmosphere that will allow us to implement this project without causing any damage/s to our personalities. Mistrust and betrayal cannot be tolerated or be acceptable if we are to work together as a team.
Having stated this, I wish to inform you that this transaction will foster good business and personal relationship between you and me. I assure you with utmost sincerity that this transaction will follow due process and will abide by all international standards so you have nothing to fear about.
For being a United States military personnel, I haven`t any legal right to move this amount of money from my bank account to somewhere else and I haven`t been authorized to engage in any private business while serving in a foreign country specially in a combat zone that`s why I need your assistance.
Already the money has been secured in 1 Box therefore I do not need your bank account details for the transaction. The box was initially deposited at the security company`s regional office in the gulf which was in Damascus Syria but because of the current civil war in Syria they moved the box out to the security company's depository office in Senegal so the box is now in Senegal. I do not have any direct access to the box now but I will authorize the security company to move and deliver it to you hand in hand at your address if you give me permission to go ahead.
The box contains 2 million US Dollars in cash and the security company will deliver the box to you as a diplomatic property through a diplomatic channel. the box cannot be checked at the airport. Also the delivery personnel who will deliver the box to you doesn`t know the real content. it was initially deposited and registered as personal valuables. The security company has the sole responsibility to deliver the box to you hand in hand at your address without any problem. You don`t have to disclose to them the real content of the box even when you have apparently received the box from them.
I will come together with my daughter to meet with you in person immediately after you might have received the box.
Already I have paid the cost of shipment and all demurrage charges. The only money you will have to pay to the security company is just $383 (Three Hundred and Eighty Three US Dollars Only). They will use this money for changing original papers of the box to your name so it will be valid for shipment in your own name as a diplomatic material. The box cannot be transferred to you as an eligible recipient if the original documents are not validated to match with your name. Finally if we agree to work together and if you have accepted to pay the $383 cost of paper work, I will direct you to contact with the security company and have direct discussion with them. The process will be smooth and successful I promise but I want you to keep everything secret and follow my instructions.
If you accept and ready, kindly send me the followings immediately.
YOUR FULL NAME
YOUR FULL ADDRESS
YOUR NATIONALITY
YOUR PERSONAL TELEPHONE NUMBER
YOUR OCCUPATION
SCAN COPY OF YOUR VALID PASSPORT OR ID CARD
I need your help urgently.
God bless you

yours
Dr. Pauline
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:13 pm

You did not understand the email I sent to you.
1. I told you that the box was in Syria before but because of the war the security company moved the box to Senegal so the box is now in Senegal.
2. I will send you security company's name and address after I receive all your details.
3. The security company has diplomatic immunity to move the box to any country as a diplomatic property therefore the box cannot be checked.
4. The security company will bring the box direct to your address and hand it over to you in person without any problem.
5. When you receive the box I will come to meet with you in person.
6.I will call you when I get your number.
7. Your ID Card is not good therefore if you are honest you must send your real identification paper otherwise I will cancel the business.
8. You must send all these things before we can continue.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:15 pm

I don't use skype here..we are not allowed to use web camera within the military compound because security concern.

The network is not clear because they are monitoring our calls here.

The stolen pictures used are already reported here.

Fake document used in scam:

idcard.jpg
idcard.jpg (20.76 KiB) Viewed 5393 times
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.