Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

serena2017@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

serena2017@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:53 pm

Datemefree - message on the site:

Happy new week to you ,i\'m serena i like your profile ,Are you single ? if yes i will really like to get to know you better ,if you are interested you can send me your IM messenger so that we can chat there right away or you can add me on yahoo ( serena2017@yahoo.com ,skype: alone1fun12 ).thank

Screen name: alone1fun12
- 35 y/o female
- ottawa, Canada
- English, English, English
- Advertiser
- Have 1 children
A Little about myself , huh??? ok ...Am a patient ,matured and Hardworking girl who believes and also understands the Basics of True Love and will never compromise anything for one , someone who has been through a lot of ups and downs in life and has come to the conclusion that One should live everyday as if its gonna be your last,A Strong minded woman who believes in supresing situations and circumstances around rather than allow them to suppress me ,A fun loving and gentle personality who believes Trust and Honesty are meant to be the Bedrock of every relationship, someone who understands the meaning of love and believes True Love can be found anywhere ...i like to put God first in everything in do cos i see him as the Author and The Finisher Of My Faith , i love to go out to the beach on weekends and give myself a good treat of Sunbath ...an open minded person who has the fear of God ...above all .

I Would love to have a man who will be ready to love me and care for me , someone who knows how to treat a woman good and appreciates all the God Given Values in women , someone who wont just see women as the Mother of The Children alone but also as his best friend and close confidant ...A Honest, Caring , Generous , Understanding and Self Disciplined man who is willing to give it all in a Relationship ..A Self disciplined man who understands the basics of True Love and will never compromise anything for one...A Honest Man who wants to meet a Honest Woman with a Sincere Heart. Someone who gives women the deserved respect in a relationship...someone who will be ready to take me for who i am and will never compromise anything for the love he has for me .....Above all

Picture used - stolen images of Jill P.:

serena.PNG
serena.PNG (161.77 KiB) Viewed 1299 times

serena1.PNG
serena1.PNG (218.79 KiB) Viewed 1299 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: serena2017@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:55 pm

Same location and same first stolen picture on skype. The only difference: "she" is only 28 there...

On nairaland - in a topic named Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!!:

alone1fun12: 9:37am On Nov 21, 2014
Oga mi monsuru email me on lovecare17@yahoo.com I know they are envy you because you are making money,congrat

For the scam profile used with lovecare17@yahoo.com see viewtopic.php?f=11&t=33644.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.