Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Bianca (ATK)

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

delphine_nkaje@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:12 pm

From prisoninmates.com

Personal Information
Relationship Status
Single
Looking For
Friendship, Dating, A Relationship, Networking
Interested In
Men
Contact Information
E-mail Address
delphine_nkaje@yahoo.com
Personal Details
Well, friend, my desire is for this to be a pleasing and entertaining read, not dull and lifeless like computer instructions. Smile! So I don't want to just describe myself, I want these words to reveal who I am. You see, Friend, I don't want to tell you I'm intelligent, I want these words to show you that. I don't want to say I'm honest. I want you to be able to recognize my genuineness and sincerity. And I don't want to call myself humorous, I want to supply some smiles. Smile (See, there goes one now!) with this initial communication. Friend, my intentions are not to WOW you with words (that'll come later, smile), but to pique your interest and arouse your curiosity. I want you wondering, "Can he keep the smiles coming ? Can he be my breath of fresh air ? Can he provide my days with some support and encouragement?" and the answer for that, Friend is "YES!"
Interests
I'm into sports, music, movies, video games, plays, etc. I'm energetic and enjoy being outside. I love learning and trying new things (In and out of the classroom). Evidence being my recently received Associates in Arts (Go Class of 2011! Smile). In my environment I receive plenty of male influence, but I believe in balance. So I'm seeking a lady interested in friendship. No hidden agenda, we'll explore all a friendship can be. Friend, let's laugh and grow together! Smile
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

jawaralucy@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:59 pm

jawara
Female / Single
25 - Ciudad de Panam¡ / Gambia

Slogan
i am looking for nice person
About Me
I am miss Lucy by name, also I am very social baby and good to be looking. I am so caring, humble, kindness and faithful by nature.
Looking For
Am here to looking a very nice person who will be my ever lasting partner in life. No matter anywhere he coming from, I don’t care about. All I need is his caring, Love and good character OK.
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Hazel
Eye Wear None
Body Type Athletic
Body Art Branding
Ethnicity Black
My Best Feature My Personality
Appearance Attractive
Height(cm) 161
Weight(kg) 70
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Student
Profession student
Annual Income 0$-30.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate within my country
Seeking For Short term relationship
Interests in relationship
Activities going out
Books love book
Movies love movies
Music cool music
TV Shows comidy
Background / Cultural Values
Education High School
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Scorpio

Hello My Dear.

My name is Lucy Jawara, I saw your profile today at www.angelreturn.com and became interested in you, also like to know more about you, and I want you to send an e-mail to my email so that I can give you my pictures for you know who I am.Here is my email (jawaralucy@hotmail.com) I think we can move from here.I am waiting for your reply in my email.(Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters allot in life)Kisssssssssss.Lucy)
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Re: delphine_nkaje@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:47 am

MY ADDITIONS:
My Dealing Love,

I am more than happy in your reply to my mail.How are you? How was your day hope fine.?.Mine is a little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal.In this camp we are only allowed to go out from the camp only on Mondays and Fridays of the weeks.Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.I don't have any relative now whom we can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev Johnson, who is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the omen's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Pastors Tel number is (+221 773 109 591) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with Delphine, he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privileged to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in one the leading banks which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $ 4.7(Four Million Seven Hundred Thousand USDollars). So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hardworking.

My favorite language is English but our language is french but i speak English very fluently.Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you. Have a nice day and think about me. Awaiting to hear from you soonest reply.Warmest kisses....Yours in love..

Yours Miss Delphine

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.98.115] by web190402.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 26 Aug 2014 14:53:43 SGT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,TXkgRGVhbGluZyBMb3ZlLA0KDQpJIGFtIG1vcmUgdGhhbiBoYXBweSBpbiB5b3VyIHJlcGx5IHRvIG15IG1haWwuSG93IGFyZSB5b3U_IEhvdyB3YXMgeW91ciBkYXkgaG9wZSBmaW5lLj8uTWluZSBpcyBhIGxpdHRsZSBiaXQgY29sZCBvdmVyIGhlcmUgaW4gRGFrYXIgU2VuZWdhbC5JbiB0aGlzIGNhbXAgd2UgYXJlIG9ubHkgYWxsb3dlZCB0byBnbyBvdXQgZnJvbSB0aGUgY2FtcCBvbmx5IG9uIE1vbmRheXMgYW5kIEZyaWRheXMgb2YgdGhlIHdlZWtzLkl0cyBqdXN0IGxpa2Ugb25lIHN0YXlpbmcgaW4gdGgBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/713 YahooMailWebService/0.8.201.700
Message-ID: <1409036023.20704.YahooMailBasic@web190402.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 14:53:43 +0800
Subject: Re: This is my full life story with love and trsut......i need your assistan

Hello My Dear Love.

How are you today,i hope you are taking very good care of yourself,well as for me i am doing pretty good it's just that i really miss you honey but i believed that by the special grace of God who has made it possible for us to have contact through this way will surely bring us together.

Dear like i told you earlier that i have already contacted the bank and all they ask me is to look for someone a relation or partner who will stand for me and also use his or her account information to receive the money because of my refugee status, you know that i have no passport even the resident permit which i can use to stand for myself.

So Dear that is the most reason why i really want you to contact the bank for me ok, there is no problem the money was deposited by my late father and i am the next of kin there is no doubt about that OK because i already have my late fathers death certificate even the statement of his account for prove. please after reading this mail,make sure you contact them OK.

The contact information's of the bank is as follows,
HSBC Bank PLC..

Email address/ accountbanking@accountant.com
hsbcbankinglondonplc@yahoo.co.uk

Telephone number +44703190966
Fax number +442000997960

The name of the transfer officer is..... MFG01041 Micheal F. Geoghegan CBE.
My Father's A/c Name..... Dr .Raymond Fredick
A/C NO;........ 142552003
IBAN... GB63HSBC209561142552003
SWIFTBIC... HSBCGB20.
Next of kin....... Miss Delphine. Fredick

Please make sure you send mail to both email for proper confirmation.and make sure you call them on phone to notify them. Also I have decided to offer you 20% of the whole money as a compensation and in showing appreciation for your help.

Ask them on how to transfer the 4.7 million US Dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin. please i will like you to call me on the Reverend telephone whom i have been using his computer to send this message to you since the other day. his name is Rev.Johna Johnson. tell; (+221-773-109-591)please when you call him,tell him that you want to speak with Delphine,so that he can send for me in the camp.I will wait to hear from you soonest!.

Yours forever love

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.127.148] by web190406.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 27 Aug 2014 15:55:37 SGT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,SGVsbG8gTXkgRGVhciBMb3ZlLg0KDQpIb3cgYXJlIHlvdSB0b2RheSxpIGhvcGUgeW91IGFyZSB0YWtpbmcgdmVyeSBnb29kIGNhcmUgb2YgeW91cnNlbGYsd2VsbCBhcyBmb3IgbWUgaSBhbSBkb2luZyBwcmV0dHkgZ29vZCBpdCdzIGp1c3QgdGhhdCBpIHJlYWxseSBtaXNzIHlvdSBob25leSBidXQgaSBiZWxpZXZlZCB0aGF0IGJ5IHRoZSBzcGVjaWFsIGdyYWNlIG9mIEdvZCB3aG8gaGFzIG1hZGUgaXQgcG9zc2libGUgZm9yIHVzIHRvIGhhdmUgY29udGFjdCB0aHJvdWdoIHRoaXMgd2F5IHdpbGwgc3VyZWwBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/713 YahooMailWebService/0.8.201.700
Message-ID: <1409126137.33202.YahooMailBasic@web190406.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 15:55:37 +0800
Subject: Re: PLEASE CONTACT THIS BANK FOR MORE INFORMATION

My lovely darling,
Honey how are you doing and how was your day hope great and i know that you slept very fine last night am so much happy about that and i did pray for you as i was about to sleep last night? I hope you are in good condition of health keep it on,honey i thank you so much for your encouragement love caring and kindness which you always show to me since we have this contact, i really appreciate it and am happy that you come to my life when it seems that there is no hope in my life but you brought hope of surviving in my life again.

Well My lovely honey i quite understand all the bank said concerning the documents which them request concerning the transfer like i told you earlier that i have my late fathers death certificate and statement of account which i sent to you yesterday but the bank also need a power of attorney and an affidavit of oath from Senegalese high court and they said that all this documents must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer based on the mail the bank send to you.

Darling i did inform the Reverend father about this and how to get a geneue lawyer here who can help us for all this Documents and he gave me the contact of this lawyer who is a Senior lawyer and a registered lawyer here in Senegal and he said that he is at the position to help us and get all this Documents that was need from the bank.
The Contact Information Of The lawyer Are As Follow.

Bar (Dr) Herbert Allen.

E mail addresses (herallenLawchambers@consultant.com)

( barristerherbertallen@lawyer.com )

Gueule Tapee Rue 54 x 621 Dakar Senegal

Office tel / fax ... +221-774432905

Darling i will like you to contact him for the preparation of the power of attorney since you will be the principal person to stand on my behalf,and some of your data will be required to appear in the said documents from the court as required by the bank.

Darling i can't wait to come over to your country to meet you for a better life and continue my education as soon as the transfer is made and i come over to your country and you help me and direct me what to use the money do because as soon as i come over there i will have a peaceful life again and all the problem will be over and i believe that it will happen very soon.my honey try and do that for me and i will be so much happy about it and my honey try to contact the lawyer as soon as possible you gets my mail now and Always Yours.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.124.3] by web190404.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 30 Aug 2014 03:47:46 SGT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,TXkgbG92ZWx5IGRhcmxpbmcsDQpIb25leSBob3cgYXJlIHlvdSBkb2luZyBhbmQgaG93IHdhcyB5b3VyIGRheSBob3BlIGdyZWF0IGFuZCBpIGtub3cgdGhhdCB5b3Ugc2xlcHQgdmVyeSBmaW5lIGxhc3QgbmlnaHQgYW0gc28gbXVjaCBoYXBweSBhYm91dCB0aGF0IGFuZCBpIGRpZCBwcmF5IGZvciB5b3UgYXMgaSB3YXMgYWJvdXQgdG8gc2xlZXAgbGFzdCBuaWdodD8gSSBob3BlIHlvdSBhcmUgaW4gZ29vZCBjb25kaXRpb24gb2YgaGVhbHRoIGtlZXAgaXQgb24saG9uZXkgaSB0aGFuayB5b3Ugc28gbXVjaCABMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/716 YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.696
Message-ID: <1409341666.27269.YahooMailBasic@web190404.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2014 03:47:46 +0800
Subject: Re: HONEY PLEASE CANTACT THE LAWYER FOR JETIN DOCUMENT.

PIC AND DOCS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221773109591
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

FAX: +447031918115
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

+447031874924

+44703190966

FAX: +442000997960
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location London

+221774432905
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Lucyjawarakumba@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:00 pm

lucyjawar
Female / Single
25 - Amsterdam / Netherlands

About Me
I am miss Lucy by name, also I am very social baby and good to be looking. I am so caring, humble, kindness and faithful by nature.
Looking For
Am here to looking a very nice person who will be my ever lasting partner in life. No matter anywhere he coming from, I don’t care about. All I need is his caring, Love and good character OK.
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Hazel
Eye Wear None
Body Type Slim
Body Art Earrings
Ethnicity Black
My Best Feature My Chest
Appearance Average
Height(cm) 162
Weight(kg) 69
Life Style
Smoking Never
Occupation Student
Profession student
Annual Income 0$-30.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Seeking For Friendship
Education University
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Scorpio

Hello My Dear.
My name isLucy Jawara, I saw your profile today at angelreturn.com and became interested in you, also like to know more about you, and I want you to send an e-mail to my email so that I can give you my pictures for you know who I am.Here is my email (Lucyjawarakumba@hotmail.com) I think we can move from here.I am waiting for your reply in my email.(Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters allot in life)Kisssssssssss.Lucy)
Wayne

delphine_nkaje@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:59 pm

Delphine Got out of the Camp:
Hello My Good Friend,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred to a Swiss Account with the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay who is an international businessman.

Presently I'm in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how. Now contact my assistance now Rev. Johnn Johnson, his contact is:

Name:Reverend JOHNN JOHNSON Wkuw.

Email: ( revjohnnajohnson@aol.com )

Tel: +221-77-310-9591

Ask him to send you the total sum of $300,000.00 (Three Hundred Thousand US Dollars) that I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempt to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touched with my reverend. Johnn Johnson Wkuw and instruct him where to send the amount to you.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferer at that time.In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects, which the new partner and I are having at hand.

Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to my Reverend on your behalf for you to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with Rev. Johnn Johnson Wkuw and he will send the amount to you without any delay.any way my husband name is Mr Fegal Williams With best love.

Therefore, you should send him your full Name and telephone number inclusive of your current mailing address where you want him to send the draft to you .

Thanks and God bless you and your family .

Hoping to hear from you again .

From Yours Friend

Mr's Delphine Williams

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.114.179] by web190401.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 18 Mar 2015 21:34:57 SGT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: CLIPPED-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/406 YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.740
Message-ID: <1426685697.89321.YahooMailBasic@web190401.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 21:34:57 +0800
Subject: Re: Thanks for your assistance
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

lucyjawarakumba@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:41 pm

MY ADDITIONS:
Hello my dear
how are you today? Hope you are OK.
I am more than happy to receive your prompt response, Mine condition is a little bit hot over here in Dakar, Senegal. It's just like one staying in the prison yard, hoping by God's Grace we shall come out of here soon. I don't have any relatives now whom I can go to, the only person I have now is Reverend Martin Lucas who is the pastor of (Christ for all churches) here in the camp. He has been very nice to us since we came here, but we are not living with him rather, we are leaving in the hostel because the camp has two hostels for male and the other for female.

The Pastor's telephone number is +221 77356 4495 If you call, tell him that you want to speak with me, and then he will send for me at the hostel. As refugees here, we don't have any right or privilege to anything being it money or whatever because it's against the law of this country.

I'm holding a certificate in General School of Nursing of Bakou Institutional Planning of The Gambia. I am the only surviving daughter of late Dr Jawara Joof, Chairman of the leading party (APRC) of President Sheikh Professor Alhaji Dr. Yahya A.J.J. Jammeh of the Republic of The Gambia, West Africa, which I hope you might have read over it or heard about it on CNN news and other international media how President Jammeh arranged a special commission lead by Justice M.A. Paul and sentenced my late father who was his closest friend (Dr Jawara Joof) to imprisonment at Mile 2 prison in Banjul, The Gambian capital. This commission and the President leveled an allegation against my late father for embezzling The Gambian Government fund of 30M GMD (Thirty million Gambian Dalasis) approximately to US $15M (Fifteen million United States dollars). It wasn't true, because there was no proof against it. Some prominent men and Presidents from other African countries
who were very close and good friends to my late Dad with other successful business men in Africa, such as Grema Mohamed and Benco West African (Plc) came in The Gambia with cash to pay the amounts which the Government claimed from my late father, but all their efforts to the release of my late father was in vain because they were warned by the President of our country (The Gambia) to keep off from the case until he then co-ordinated with the (UN) United Nations and then seized all the whole wealth's of my late father including our houses, land properties, cars etc.

Please listen to this, it was months ago that I visited my late father in the prison, before his sudden death at the Royal Victoria Teaching Hospital in Banjul where he was then admitted, while serving his jail terms. My late father told me about a bad dream he had concerning his life in the prison. He also reviewed a secret to me about our last hope US $2.5M (Two Million Five hundred thousand United States dollars), which he deposited at a Bank in Europe by which he used the name of my younger brother (Kumba) as next of kin for security reasons. He also instructed me to leave our country (The Gambia) with my younger brother together with all his necessary documents and asked me never to return to our country until he's free from prison since my mother Mrs. Ida Jawara has died after suffering from high blood pressure, and now left alone me and my younger brother (Kumba). I decided to run into a refugee camp here in Dakar, Senegal where I presently seek
for asylum under the (UN) United Nations for Refugee Commission with my younger brother (Kumba).

I wish to contact you personally for a long-term relationship that may lead us to a better place in the future if we can congregate in the same proximity with truth, confidence and sincerity. My late father instructed me on how to get the money he deposited at (RBS) The Royal Bank Of Scotland Group PLC out from the bank, and that I should look for a foreign partner outside the country who will assist us to get the money transferred into his nominated bank account on our behalf, the person will help us to invest the money into a good business in his country of origin or outside his country of origin. Lastly, the person will take care of me and my younger brother (Kumba).

I take you as everything that I have in life. I sincerely ask for your assistance to get this money out of the bank. Your benefit for assisting us will be 25% of the total sum, while 5% will be use for up-setting of all the expenses incurred during the transfer of this money into your nominated bank account in your country on our behalf, and then you will help us to invest the remaining 70% in your country of origin or outside your country of origin. I have contacted the bank about this money and I was asked by the bank to look for a good and responsible man who will stand on our behalf as a friend and trustee to transfer our money since it was instructed by my late father for the release of the whole money.

I kept this secret to people in the camp here, and the only person that knows about it is the Reverend, because he is like a father to me. In the light of its all, I will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for I am afraid of loosing my life, and that of my younger brother (Kumba) and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember I am giving you all this information due to the trust I deposed on you. Meanwhile, I will like you to call me like I said that I have more to tell you..

Have a nice day and think about me, please I am waiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours Lucy

HEADER:
Received: from BAY178-W24 ([65.54.190.125]) by BAY004-OMC2S21.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Tue, 17 Mar 2015 08:28:57 -0700
X-TMN: [dPObf/RzrwPnSdEeTWEfocbKYwcW7gdz]
X-Originating-Email: [lucyjawarakumba@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <BAY178-W24522EBF38BB3CCA1BFF0BB2030@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: lucyjawarakumba@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_db56839d-9dc0-4a0c-a8f8-c60675d6cbf5_"

CONTACT MY BANKER
Hello hope
How are you together with your family over their?
I believe that you are doing well.
AS for us, we're fine a bit here with all hopes to meet with you immediately after the transfer of our money to your position for a better life. God will bless and reward you for every effort you are about to make to see us out from this horrible prison called refugees camp where we are living till today,as a result of the death of our parents.

in fact, I appreciated your response towards my concern in assisting us transfer our late father money into your account on our behalf please anything that you can do for us so that we can be free to leave this refugees camp as soon as possible and come and start a new life with you. please try and do it for us because we are suffering allot of pains and afflictions in this refugees camp without good food, good medical care, environment, no constant electricity, and nothing is in the right direction or proportion in this camp.

When i will be with you, i will feel alive. You bring to me a happiness that no one else ever could. You bring to me a love i have never known before. I could not imagine what my life would be like without you. You have touched my heart in ways no one could ever comprehend.

Every day i wake up thanking God for given me so much a trusted man like you, You have been my guiding light when i was lost. You have been my comforter through all my trials and sorrow. You have been my rock.Sometimes i feel lost and out of touch, but when remember that you’re there for us, i feel safe. Your mail soothes me. I could sit here and try to tell you just how i feel, but i can't find the words other than i am ecstatic we met and have gotten together.

All i need from you, is your hearth of trust, already i have informed this bank about our intention to claim our late fathers deposit of which the name of my younger brother (Kumba Jawara) appears as the next of kin. The only thing the bank told me is to look for a foreign partner who will assist us in this transfer due to our refugee status here in Senegal. As a refugee we are resisted to a direct claim of the money, the transfer can only be done with the help of an appointed representative as the united refugee law governing refugee all over the world states.

I am giving you the contact information's of the bank in London where the money was deposited by my beloved father due to the trust I deposed on you

I want you send an email along with your personal details and bank account information's to the transfer department of The Royal Bank Of Scotland Group PLC (RBS) London via this email address: royalbankofscotlandgroup@financier.com

Write to Mr. Buma Kelly, he's the Director Foreign Operations of Royal Bank Of Scotland Group PLC Bank (RBS) London,to tell him that you are our foreign partner that you want to know the possibility of transferring the sum of US $2.5M (Two Million Five hundred thousand United States dollars) been deposited by our late father in which the name of my younger brother (Kumba Jawara) appears as the next of kin. I have equally forwarded your name;( Mr Banker. Bradley) and information details to the bank as our foreign partner whom we chose to help us transfer the funds to his account on out behalf as stated

Here are contact information's of the bank in London where the money was deposited by my beloved father.

The Royal Bank Of Scotland Group PLC,
Contact Person, Buma Kelly .
Director Foreign Operations
29 Old Brompton Rd,
GB London, SW7 3JE,
United Kingdom ( royalbankofscotlandgroup@financier.com )
Alternative: ( royalbankofscotlandgroup@accountant.com )

ACCOUNT INFORMATION IN THE BANK
Name of Father, Dr Jawara Joof.
Next of kin, Kumba Jawara
Amount $2.5M US Dollars (Two Million Five hundred thousand United States dollars)
Account Number 64129234521
IBAN No: LN40487851600101

God bless you.
Yours faithfully,
Lucy

HEADER:
Received: from BAY178-W19 ([65.54.190.123]) by BAY004-OMC2S12.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Thu, 19 Mar 2015 04:52:32 -0700
X-TMN: [H4jlZ0f8tKKni4+2RRnommdLccBUMV+S]
Message-ID: <BAY178-W19E72A5E84EE5B5B5AAB50B2010@phx.gbl>
boundary="_20b1be50-791e-4903-b92d-4d611785a1b3_"

CONTACT MY LAWYER
Hello my love,
I was very happy when i saw a mail from the bank ,but my greatest happiness is that the Reverend has help me to get a senior lawyer that can help us to get the three documents that the bank requested this lawyer has promise to be of assistance in getting these two (2) documents (Power of Attorney and Affidavit of Oath support) that we really needed the help of this lawyer to avoid
complication with the bank has said.

You really have tried my love,but you need to add more effort as that is
the only means we can have this
documents completed,if you keep on with your focus and effort,i am sure very soon all will be well with us. hence the bank has accepted to make the transfer immediately we get this three documents,

Once again lawyers in Senegal are so focus to follow the rules and the regulation of their country as for me to be a refugee i do not have free access to government until i come out from this camp and get nationality paper so my love you have to follow this lawyer gentleness and respect with good cooperation, getting this lawyer just for him to agreed to represent us in the high court was not easy the Reverend tried about three lawyers which they did not accept all their complained was that i am a refugee that it will be more difficult to get this documents for me.

He is among the best lawyer, according to the Rev father statement.so we stand a better chance of getting this transfer complete with his involvement as
our lawyer.

This is the
lawyer information,please contact him immediately as it will help fasting the process of the documents needed by the bank.

ATTORNEY KITTY AHAMMS
107 LEOPOLD SENDAR SENGHOR,
DAKAR REGION,
SENEGAL WEST AFRICA.
NAME: KITTY AHAMMS
TELL.... +221 77 3989530

EMAIL: ( attorneykittyahamms@lawyer.com )
( attorneykittyahamms@yahoo.ca )

My love you can call the lawyer on the phone today to show him about our seriousness towards the transfer at the same time you send him mail by forwarding to him the mail from the bank so that he can not delay on it, i have handed everything into your hand my sweet heart my life revival and my hope of future i have
put all in your hand with trust and confidence.

Yours sincerely

HEADER:
Received: from BAY178-W21 ([65.54.190.125]) by BAY004-OMC2S7.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Tue, 24 Mar 2015 08:42:14 -0700
X-TMN: [IB4QRRpMYB39dmKyt5YO0cW/mnGLC/k0LO0LK8pIIZc=]
Message-ID: <BAY178-W211144960DC42CAC09809CB20A0@phx.gbl>
boundary="_8e7fa95e-2e32-43ab-97b2-cffe8a9b46fa_"

No new photos to add but the Scammer sent two photos of a juvenile boy.

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221773564495

+02075817955
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Bouvet Island number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.

+447011136116
Original network provider* Invomo Ltd

FAX: +448704712722
Number billable as national rate number

+221773989530

Bank Account Used By the Scammer:
BANK OF AFRICA ADDRESS ____:IMMEUBLE
ELLAN ZONE 12 ROVTE DES ALMADIES
DAKAR SENEGAL.

Bank Name ___: BANK OF AFRICA - SENEGAL
Account Name ___: GASSAMA OMAR
Account No _____: 02729650003
Bank Swift______ : AFRISNDAXXX
Bank Code _____: SN100 Code
Guichet ___ : 01004
Cle RIB________ : 40
IBAN _____: SN08 SN10 0010 0400 2729 6500 0340
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: lucyjawarakumba@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:04 pm

Bank Account Used by the Scammer:
Bank Name ___: BANK OF AFRICA - SENEGAL

Account Name ___: GASSAMA OMAR

Account No _____: 02729650016

Bank Swift______ : AFRISNDAXXX

Bank Code _____: SN100

Code Guichet ___ : 01004

Cle RIB________ : 01

IBAN _____: SN08 SN10 0010 0400 2729 6500 1601
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

lucyjawarakumba@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:31 am

Lucy Escaped the camp:
Hello dearest
How are you doing? Hope my letter will meet you in good condition.
its said for me to tell you this after so many effort you have put to see me out of the refugee camp? I understand what ever you done for me is because of love. I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a Rev. mother from Brazil,who came to Senegal for a program she saw my file and ask if she can be of help. I told her everything about you, that you wanted to help me is because of some financial issue. She ask if really i trusted you, my responds was YES. She wrote a letter to the United Nation and a letter to the government of Senegal. Then United Nation accepted my request and i was granted a letter of freedom, She wrote to the Royal Bank Of Scotland. and explain everything to them. Finally the money has be en transferred into her account since one month ago. I tried calling your number but no responds to tell you all this. Presently I'm in London for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how. i know really that you want to help me but still i will never forget your pass efforts,

Now you will need to contact the Reverend.Father Martin Lucas, whom used to be a God-Father to me when i was in Dakar, his name and his email address is as follows

Name Reverend Martin Lucas
Email Address (matin_lucas@yahoo.com)
Senegal- Dakar
Tel.....00221 768524061
Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $150.000:00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Rev. Martin Lucas and instruct him where to send you the money. he can send you the money through western union money service in a draft,then you can receive the money in your country without questioning. from any police or anybody.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the Reverend mother Agnes Baguio are having at hand, finally remember that I had forwarded instruction to Rev. Martin Lucas on your behalf to receive that money. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the amount to you without delay. I will never forget your love in my life, as i write you this mail i feel like crying, anyway i still love YOU

Take care and bye for now.
Yours truly.

HEADER:
Received: from BAY178-W29 ([65.54.190.124]) by BAY004-OMC2S17.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Mon, 20 Jul 2015 11:17:31 -0700
X-TMN: [E7yelHii2VSrrSP22u+eMh2y3eDErzx8]
Message-ID: <BAY178-W29006AA70D1A5ED5AF75FEB2850@phx.gbl>
boundary="_fa0fe201-1c33-4703-ad02-50a67f7832d8_"

PHONE NUMBER:
+221768524061
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

cynthiadeniss@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:12 pm

Hello dear
How are you? Hope fine my name is miss cynthia i am looking for a good friendship and i like you to contact here (cynthiadeniss@yahoo.com) me here for us to share our details and photos to know each other more cynthia

CYNTHIA
Female / Single
25 - Dublin / Ireland

About Me
I AM NICE AND RESPECTFUL GIRL WHO HAS A GOOD SENSE OF UNDERSTANDI AM NICE AND RESPECTFUL GIRL WHO HAS A GOOD SENSE OF UNDERSTAND
Looking For
I AM NICE AND RESPECTFUL GIRL WHO HAS A GOOD SENSE OF UNDERSTANDI AM NICE AND RESPECTFUL GIRL WHO HAS A GOOD SENSE OF UNDERSTAND
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Black
Eye Wear None
Body Type Average
Body Art Branding
Ethnicity Arab(Middle Eastern)
My Best Feature My Arms
Appearance Average
Height(cm) 133
Weight(kg) 49
Life Style
Drinking Always
Smoking Never
Occupation Administrative / Secretarial / Clerical
Profession BUSINESS EXECUTIVE
Annual Income 0$-30.000$
Living Situation Other
Seeking For Penpal, Friendship, Short term relationship, Romance / Dating, Marriage, Sex
Interests LOVE
Activities LOE
Books LOVE
Movies LOVE
Music LOVE
TV Shows LOVE
Education High School
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Aries
Wayne

cynthiadeniss@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:41 am

ADDITIONS:
My dear
I am Miss Cynthia Helen Denis l am 23 years old ,I am single never married before,Nursing student from Monrovia Liberia, but presently seeking asylum in Senegal as a result of war in my country, my father of a blessed memory by name Late Engr. Patrick Denis who was the Director general with (Denis INDUSTRIAL Company PLC) in Liberia was killed alongside with my beloved mother and our family house burnt down by the rebels during the last crisis in my country when Janjaweed militias came to our house,and this sent me away to other country as i made my escape only by God's special grace and with the help of catholic missionaries because i was in the boarding house when this incident took place.

Actually in search of an honest and reliable person who will help me to relocate to western world or a peaceful place for a better life,i have chosen to contact you after my prayers and i believe you will not try to cheat me but rather take me as your own people. Though you may wonder why I am so soon giving in to you without seeing you, well I will say that my instinct still tells that you could be true to me.

Briefly,I will like to disclose much to you if you will help me to relocate to your country with the substance that i inherited from my parent.I have a substantial amount of $4.7M (Four Million seven Hundred Thousand Dollars), which i will like to invest in your country into any lucrative business venture which you are to advise and execute seeing that i have no business experience for now.

However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund. As you will help me in an investment, and i will like to complete my studies, as i was in my 2nd year in Nursing school, when the crisis started.

It is my intention to compensate you with 25% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this box address only for confidential purposes.

As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. Awaiting your urgent and positive response.

Please do keep this only to your self please i beg you not to disclose it till i come over, once the fund has been transferred. I attach my photo here for you.

With due respect, I am pleading that you help me, i am giving all this detailed information with every transparency believing that you will have a clear picture of the base of help i need from you I hope to hear from you soon, May truth and love be the guiding word in my refuge in you dear helper Cynthia

HEADER:
Return-Path: <cynthiadeniss@yahoo.com>
Received: from [98.139.212.232] by tm14.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 23 Nov 2015 22:15:48 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1041.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 23 Nov 2015 22:15:48 -0000
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2015
Reply-To: Cynthia Denniss <cynthiadeniss@yahoo.com>

CONTACT MY BANKER
My dearest

How are you today i hope you are fine, how is your health i hope you are alright My dear i am convinced that knowing you in my life is not a mistake because there is some thing that moved you to be responding to my mail since you are not used to doing this before,but i believe that knowing you will bring a better and happy life for both of us in future. My dear to be frank with you I find it very difficult to communicate with someone here in internet and start to share my private life with the person because some people could be very bad, But my condition here getting worsting by day which made me to meet with the reverend pleading with him on advice of what i can do about my condition here meanwhile we can talk about where the money can be transferred as soon as the bank accepts you as my partner ok contact them with this E-mail (customerscare@nedbgroup.com) or (operations@nedbgroup.com) immediately you finish reading this mail ok

Please my dear it is a pleasure to my heart that i have found you in my life to help me in this transfer and i am depositing my trust and love to you hoping that you will not disappoint me,please my dear you can call me through reverend phone number of 00221771226387 his name is Rev Paul Samba and tell him that you want to speak with Cynthia in Block 4 room 21 and he will send for me to come and answer your call ok My dear i have written to the bank about you as my partner whom the money will be transferred into his account then you have to send this email below to the bank and wait for their responds over how the transfer will be made because i have formally introduced you to them so feel free to send this email to them ok and please get back to me as soon as you hear from them ok below is the email you will send to the bank fill your full name in the space and send it to the bank

LETTER TO THE BANK.
Dear Sir,

I Mr.......... the foreign partner to Miss Alina Helen Denis, the daughter and next of kin to your late customer late Engr Denis Patrick, who deposited account worth of USD 4.7 million (Four millions and seven hundred Thousand dollars) in your bank,i wish to confirm this account and to know the requirements and condition to assist her to transfer this money into my own account until when she will meet me in my country, according to our agreement.
Thanks for your co-operation.
Yours faithfully,

The contact information of the bank is as follows below,
http:/ /www. nedbankgroup.co.za
NEDBANK GROUP LIMITED LONDON
The name of the transfer officer is : Mr Tyler (Mark)
Email (operations@nedbgroup.com) or (customerscare@nedbgroup.com)
PHONE NUMBER .+447773486797 +447031800673.
Amount deposited........$4,700.000.00
Account No. ..................NBGL. 633608902546/QB/9
Name of the depositor..........Engr Denis Patrick
Next of kin...............Miss Cynthia Helen Patrick

CONTACT MY LAWYER
My Dearest,

How are you doing today? with hope you are fine,my dear I am very happy that the bank replied to you as my partner thanks for your ability to help me in getting this money out from the bank to your possession pending my arrival to meet you it shows you are a dependable and trustworthy person . May you be blessed and happy in life My dear after going through the email sent by the bank i went to meet with the reverend now over the lawyer that can help us in getting those documents that the bank demanded I feel so much happy that soonest i will be out from this place for a better live over there in your country or some where we may plan to stay . I am promising you with all my heart I AM NOT GOING TO DISAPPOINT YOU and I equally expect the same from you . Now,regarding the requests and the documents that the bank needs from us I have with me here the deposit certificate of the money and the death certificate of my late father,

I thought it's the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the power of attorney and affidavit of oath possibly to prove that you are really my partner,i have informed the Reverend about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below, he is a registered lawyer in the United Nations and he is also a member in (senior advocate of Senegal) to help in preparing the documents for us. Please I will like you to contact him through email or phone today,when you contacting him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare the above documents to us here in Dakar Senegal and that he will do it in your name to enable us get out my father money from bank. His contact information are as follows,
Bar. Gilberth Samura
Phone Number: +221-703681409
E-mail address: samuralawchambers@hotmail.com
barristergilberthsamura@yahoo.com
So, I will like you to contact him for the preparation of those documents Please try to mail me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us i wait to hear from you soonest Cynthia

LAWYER REQUEST FOR MONEY
GILBERTH SAMURA LAW CHAMBERS/FIRM ADVOCATES & SOLICITORS
HEAD OFFICE NO;KM4 AVENUE CHEIKH ANTA DIOP, DAKAR
SENEGAL WEST-AFRICA
OUR REF; JLC/VOL.19. TeL; + 221-703681409 FAX; + 221-76522-01-28 Emails,
samuralawchambers@hotmail.com / barristergilberthsamura@yahoo.com
SUBJECT DR. BAR. GILBERTH SAMURA (SAS) LAW CHAMBER /FIRM. BILL FORM SERVICE

Case No; 015181/06. Ur Ref;Power of Attorney- 29-11-2015

DEAR CLIENT: MR

COST OF THE DOCUMENT FROM FROM THE PROBATE OFFICE (COURT)

SEQUELS TO INQUIRY MADE FROM THE HIGH PROBATE OFFICE (COURT) AND HAVING GOTTEN YOUR INFORMATION'S, AS HOW IT WILL APPEAR ON THE DOCUMENTS THAT WILL BE OBTAINED FROM THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT THESE ARE THE COST OF THE DOCUMENTS FROM THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT STATED BELOW.

1. FOR THE AUTHENTICATION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY, IT WILL COST THE SUM OF (1040. 00. DOLLARS) .

2. THE SWEARING OF THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH AT THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE, BEFORE IT BECOMES VALID IS (200. DOLLARS ), TO BE PAID IN COURT.

3. FOR NOTARY STAMPING AT THE NOTARY OFFICE HERE, IS (100.00.DOLLARS) TO BE PAID IN COURT (COMMISSIONER FOR OATH)

4. OUR LEGAL PROCESSING FEE IS (300.00.DOLLARS)

THE TOTAL COST FOR THE DOCUMENT AND ALL PROCESS WILL BE (1640.00 DOLLARS) NINE HUNDRED AND FORTY DOLLARS) OR AMOUNT OF IT'S EQUIVALENT

THE COST OF THESE DOCUMENTS ARE IN LINE WITH THE GOVERNMENT STIPULATED STANDARD CHARGES/PRICES FOR ALL SUCH LEGAL DOCUMENTS FROM THE JURISDICTIONAL PROBATE OFFICE IN SENEGAL

THEREFORE YOU SHOULD MAKE THE PAYMENT TO OUR CHAMBERS VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM WITH MY NAME AND ADDRESS STATED BELOW

NAME GILBERTH SAMURA

ADDRESS DAKAR SENEGAL.

CODE 00221

AMOUNT 1640.00. DOLLARS

WHEN ONCE THIS PAYMENT IS MADE TO OUR CHAMBERS, WE RE-ASSURE YOU TO MAKE ALL THE DOCUMENTS READY WITHIN TWO WORKING DAYS AS TO FASTING THE PROCESS OF THE TRANSFER WITHOUT FURTHER DELAY .

Associate advocates. Bar John Guru ,Bar (Mrs) Cathrine Billy

HEADER:
Return-Path: <samuralawchambers@hotmail.com>
Received: from BLU179-W8 ([65.55.111.71]) by BLU004-OMC2S27.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Sun, 29 Nov 2015

BANK ACCOUNT USED BY THE SCAMMER
GILBERTH SAMURA LAW CHAMBERS/FIRM ADVOCATES & SOLICITORS
HEAD OFFICE NO;KM4 AVENUE CHEIKH ANTA DIOP, DAKAR
SENEGAL WEST-AFRICA
OUR REF; JLC/VOL.19. TeL; + 221-703681409 FAX; + 221-76522-01-28 Emails,
samuralawchambers@hotmail.com / barristergilberthsamura@yahoo.com
SUBJECT DR. BAR. GILBERTH SAMURA (SAS) LAW CHAMBER /FIRM. BILL FORM SERVICE

Case No; 015181/06. Ur Ref;Power of Attorney- 30-11-2015

DEAR CLIENT: MR

THIS IS THE BANK ACCOUNT WHERE YOU CAN MAKE THE PAYMENTS

MR THE REPRESENTATIVE OF MISS CYNTHIA DENIS I HAVE SEEN AND UNDERSTOOD THE TOTAL CONTENT OF YOUR MAIL BUT WE WANTED YOU TO MAKE USE OF FASTER MEANS OF MONEY TRANSFERRING CHANNEL SO THAT WE WILL NOT FACE ANY SOT OF DELAY.

THE APPLICATION WE MADE AT THE HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE TO OBTAIN THOSE LEGAL DOCUMENTS HAS A SPECIFIED TIME DURATION UNLESS WE WILL RE-APPLY FOR CONTINUANCE IF WE TARRIES TO REDEEM THE APPLICATION ON THE COURT GIVEN TIME SCHEDULE WHICH MIGHT COST EXTRER AND ADDITIONAL FEE.

THIS ACCOUNT IS THE ACCOUNT OF MY JUNIOR LAWYER IN THE CHAMBERS HERE YOU CAN MAKE THE PAYMENTS WITH IT BECAUSE I DONT USE MY PERSONAL CHAMBERS ACCOUNT TO COLLECT MY MONEY ANYHOW UNLESS IF I KNOW YOU TOO WELL DUE TO SECURITY INSTABILITY CLOUDING UP EVERYWHERE IN THE WORLD AND I AM SENIOR LAWYER AND SO MANY PEOPLE SOTS MEANS TO DRAG MY INNOCENT LEGAL REPUTATION TO THE MUD.

SO BELOW IS THE BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION ,

ACCOUNT HOLDER.....MALO DIEYNABA .M.CELESTINE.

BANK NAMES.............BICIS BANK(SENEGAL)

BANK ADDRESS...........AEROPORT

ACCOUNT NUMBERS....001075200077

BANK CODE..................SN010 CODE

AGC..............................01245

RIB................................89

DEVICE.........................XOF SWIFT CODE.....BICISNDXXXX

IBAN............................SN08 SN01 0012 4500 1075 2000 7789

WHEN ONCE THIS PAYMENT IS MADE TO OUR CHAMBERS, WE RE-ASSURE YOU TO MAKE ALL THE DOCUMENTS READY WITHIN TWO WORKING DAYS AS TO FASTING THE PROCESS OF THE TRANSFER WITHOUT FURTHER DELAY .

BE GUIDED ACCORDINGLY

Regards
DR. (BAR.) GILBERTH SAMURA (ESQ)

Associate advocates. Bar John Guru ,Bar (Mrs) Cathrine Billy

Phone Numbers:
+221771226387

FAX: +447035828856
Original network provider* Cheers International Sales Ltd

+447773486797
Original network provider* Orange

+447031800673

+221703681409
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)

FAX: +221765220128
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
Attachments
sandy2.JPG
ttrer(1).jpg
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.