Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mirangilbert@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

mirangilbert@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:01 pm

miran
Female / Single
26 - Aberdeen / United Kingdom

Slogan
hello friends
About Me
I'm a young beautiful girl full with love caring and understanding.
Life Style
Drinking Normal
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Student
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Friendship
Background / Cultural Values
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Hello, good day

My name is Miran (mirangilbert@hotmail.com) I view your profile today which really interested me,we can click together.
Contact me through my email address at (mirangilbert@hotmail.com) i will send you my photo and all you should know about me thanks.

Best regards
Miran
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: mirangilbert@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:24 pm

ADDITIONS:
How are you today?

I believe you are doing well, please don’t be surprise about this message.

I am more than happy reading your reply today, My dear like I told you in my first mail,

My name is Miran Gilbert from Ivory coast in west Africa Presently I am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war going on in my country.I am 24 years old girl 5'8" tall.

My father (DR GILBERT CHARLES) was the personal adviser to the former head of state (Late DR HENRI KONAN) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed him alongside with my mother It is only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where I am living now.

Please I will like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes and what you are doing presently. When I read your mail today is give me full joy and happiness, I hope I have gotten the honest person which I have been searching. Thank you once again I will like to see you face to face soonest. My dear I will like to be part of your life.

Mine here is a little bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal. In this refugee we are only allowed to go out only some times in a week. It’s just like one staying in the prison and I hope with your help and by Gods grace I will come out here soon.

I don't have any relatives now whom I can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person I have now is Rev Asan Duku who is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches) here in the refugee he has been very nice to me

since i came here but I am not living with him rather I am leaving in the women's hostel because the refugee have two hostels one for men the other for women. The PASTOR Tel number is ( +221772082284 ) I will being waiting for your call as soon as you received this message ;if you call tell PASTOR ASAN DUKU that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel.

As a refugee here I don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country, I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this, I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which I will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is £8.7M (Eight Million Seven Hundred Thousand pounds).

So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.

I kept this secret to people in the refugee here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above I will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people get to know about it.

Remember I am giving you all this information due to the trust and honest I deposed on you, I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a human of vision, truth and hard working. My favorite language is English but our language is French but I speak English very fluently.

Meanwhile I will like you to call me to prove you’re honest and also to hear my voice and I also will hear yours. Have a nice day and read my message careful, please treat this very urgent to safe my life, if you are willing to help respond quickly so that I will give you all the details about the bank where the money was deposited

Waiting to hear from you soonest.

Yours Miran

HEADER:
Received: from BAY182-W9 ([65.54.190.188]) by BAY004-OMC3S10.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Wed, 25 Feb 2015 00:42:15 -0800
X-TMN: [qmqgQ+4yjWnWcGNxCC64MBcj27MwvoRy]
X-Originating-Email: [mirangilbert@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <BAY182-W97907A55BF4046982EB52D5170@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: mirangilbert@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_6926db9b-4389-4f4c-8b88-93735fd50e24_"
To: CLIPPED>
Subject: ALL ABOUT ME WITH HONEST, I NEED YOUR HONEST HELP

How are you today.
I believe your doing well, Thank you so much for your promise to help me out of this suffering i found myself today please try and call again today i will be waiting to hear your sweet voice please try and help me to contact the bank for the confirmation,

As for me,I believe with all hopes to meet you face to face, immediately after the transfer of my money to your position for a better life.

God bless and reward you for every effort you do to see me from this horrible prison called refugee camp where I live today as a result
of far too early death of my parents (Perhaps her gentle soul perfect peace)

Here are the contact details of the bank in London, where the money was deposited by my late father, as follows,

BANK NAME IS ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC LONDON
NAME OF THE TRANSFER OFFICER IS MR STEPHEN HESTER.
TELEPHONE NUMBER +4 4 796 741 3688
FAX NUMBER +44 70 17 62 18 65

Already i have informed this bank about my intention to claim my late father's deposit of which my name appears as the next of kin.

The only thing the bank told me is to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in the transfer due to my refugee status here in Senegal,as a refugee i am not allowed direct to claim of the money but through an appointed representative as the united refugee law governing refugee all over the world states.

Based on this information i will like you to send an email to the transfer department of the bank today with their email address below:

Email address ( royalbankcareservice@accountant.com )

Attention Mr Stephen Hester the foreign transfer officer of the bank telling him that you are my representative and that you want to assist me transfer
my £8.7 million pounds deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin.

THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS.
ACCOUNT NAME IS DR GILBERT CHARLES
AMOUNT £8.7 MILLION POUNDS (GBP)
NEXT OF KIN MISS MIRAN GILBERT.
ACCOUNT NUMBER 73-110-535-20

God bless you as you do this today
I hope to see you face to face soon
Your Faithfully
Miran

HEADER:
Received: from BAY182-W53 ([65.54.190.188]) by BAY004-OMC3S16.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Thu, 26 Feb 2015 00:38:17 -0800
X-TMN: [k7plI76XP1c1y+BmUW23EhziAMq6Lu31]
Message-ID: <BAY182-W53F759D548A4659A0AFEADD5140@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_af991fc3-ffd7-4b71-b8bb-35b798cd8dc3_"
Subject: Please contact this bank today for confirmation and transfer

My beloved darling,
How are you today?.
I believe you are doing well.

Thanks for contacting the bank, God will bless and reward you for every effort you are making to see me out from this horrible situation I found myself today.

As for me I am fine here with all hopes that you will assist me to transfer my money to your position for a better life with you.

I appreciated the way you are handling this transfer of my money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you to start a new life.

I am suffering here in the prison called refugee camp and I believe with you I can start a new life in your country after the transfer of my money to your account.

I can see what the bank is demanding before they will transfer my money to your position concerning the documents they need for the transfer.

Presently I have my Late Father Death Certificate and Statement of Account with me here which I will send to you.

The only problem we have now is the Power of Attorney which the bank said that it will be issued by a lawyer here in Senegal for me to sign my signature on it.

After reading your mail, I discussed it with Rev ASAN DUKU and he gave me the contact of this lawyer Barrister EDWARD BENCO.

He is one of the lawyers working with the united nations here in Dakar Senegal He is a very Good man darling please don’t be afraid of him.

I will want you to contact him on both phone and email tell him that you are my foreign partner that you need his services to prepare a power of attorney that will enable you transfer my £8.7 MILLION POUNDS (GBP) from ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND to your account on my behalf due to my refugee status.

Here the contact information’s of the lawyer,
DR Edward Benco

E-mail address (edwardchamberlawfirm@lawyer.com)
(edwardchamberlawyer@hotmail.com)
Office telephone number(+221771788952)
God bless you as you contact him immediately.
Yours Forever Miran

HEADER:
Received: from BAY182-W24 ([65.54.190.187]) by BAY004-OMC3S6.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Tue, 3 Mar 2015 23:51:20 -0800
X-TMN: [J7QCSVNe6/y0iEBx75vSUivYlPY486jH]
Message-ID: <BAY182-W242A1C4EA90DB535D2A156D51E0@phx.gbl>
boundary="_f56828b4-36d9-4c24-b530-8ba23fb61e7b_"
Subject: Darling please contact this lawyer for the power of attorney

Hello dear CLIPPED.
How are you doing? Hope you are fine, dear i have gone through your conversation with the lawyer Mr Edward Banco and see the level you have gone with him in order to get the power of attorney done for the bank of Scotland to transfer my money into your account. dear Justin i am very disappointed that Mr Edward could not even provide you an account where you can send his fee to prepare the power of attorney, i really thank God that i have another lawyer contact who can still handle the transaction through our wish and command. please below is the lawyer contact i will like you to contact him immediately both on phone and email so that he can fasted and prepare the power of attorney because the bank are waiting for the documents.
Here is the lawyer contact information.

Name...... Barrister OREH DASIH
Email... ..... orehdasih@hotmail.com
Phone ........ +221 771484168

please try and contact the lawyer as soon as possible and let me know.
i hope to hear from you soon.
thanks yours suffering Miran

HEADER:
Received: from BAY182-W59 ([65.54.190.187]) by BAY004-OMC3S4.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Fri, 6 Mar 2015 14:09:15 -0800
X-TMN: [ZzBEIT23ZlLs987citHugWPL4I1AExHB]
Message-ID: <BAY182-W59625FAE6DCCB9D6B143FCD51C0@phx.gbl>
boundary="_00d38b3b-a262-4112-9345-607fe295f4d4_"
Subject: darling here is another lawyer contact. please contact him

PHOTOS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221772082284
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+44705382406
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Simwood eSMS Ltd

+447967413688
Original network provider* Orange

FAX: +447017621865
Number billable as universal access number
Original network provider* FleXtel Ltd

+221771788952

+221771484168
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:24 pm

Bank Account used by the Scammer:
ACCOUNT HOLDER....... ... ........VINCENT .I. ARINZE
NAME OF THE BANK..... .... ........BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL
BANK ADDRESS.............. ...........YOFF DAKAR SENEGAL
ACCOUNT NUMBER............ .......0 5 0 0 2 2 8 0 0 0 8
BANK CODE..................... ...........SN100
CODE AGC..................... .............01022
RIB..................... ..........................63
SWIFT CODE..................................AFRISNDAXXX
IBAN.......................... ...................SN08 SN10 0010 2200 5002 2800 0863
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:20 pm

Mirian Escaped the Camp:
My Dearest,

I'm happy to inform you about my successful in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new
partner from Paraguay. Presently I’m in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.
Now you will need to contact Rev. Father whom used to be a Good-man to me when i was in Dakar, his name is Rev. Emmanuel Uwa. and his email address is as follows : ( emmanueluwa55@gmail.com ) and his phone number ( +221771484168 ) Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $300.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much.

So feel free and get in touched with Rev. Emmanuel Uwa and instruct him where to send you the money.
Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time.

In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Rev. Emmanuel Uwa on your behalf to receive that money.

Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the amount to you without delay.
Take care and bye for now.
Yours truly
Miss Miran

HEADER:
Return-Path: <mirangilbert@hotmail.com>
Received: from BAY182-W60 ([65.54.190.189]) by BAY004-OMC3S16.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Mon, 23 Nov 2015

Miran's Skype ID:
live:mirangilbert
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mirangilbert@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:43 pm

I AM A LIVING TESTIMONY

Good evening my dearest friend , how are you doing today with the hope of almighty God i know your doing better, The reason am writing this mail to you is to let you know that i got mail from Reverend father that your bank draft cheque is about to expire which i instructed him to go to United Bank Of Africa (UBA), which they already break it down to visa card and ready to post to you over there in your country.

i am a living testimony, help me to thank almighty God who wipe away my tears and make me smile . I need your prayers right now , i am planing to go back to my studies by next year in other to achieve my dream to become a medical doctor, please i will like you to help me donate $60,000.00 US Dollars to any orphanage homes and motherless babies home in your country if there is any. Then the remaining money is for your compensation for your past sincere effort to help me . I would have sent the ATM card to your address by myself, But i was not with my partner who was in Africa for the transaction before getting the fund transfer to his country.

This money i left for you as an appreciation for your past effort when i was in refugee camp in Dakar Senegal. This is your file number: TTU/111231108/111 in United Bank For Africa (UBA) so contact United Bank Of Africa now through there email address: ( uba.senegalbranch@accountant.com ) and there phone number +221766760165 just feel free and contact United Bank For Africa.

Thanks Much Regards.

Yours Good Friend,

Yours Miran

Phone:
+221766760165
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.