Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

evelinbemba@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

evelinbemba@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:12 pm

evelin Profile: i am evelin bembaView Comments
Age & Gender: 25 Year Old Woman Height: Body Type: Religion:
Ethnicity: Zodiac Sign: TaurusLocation: New York, New York, US

I am Seeking a: For: My Education: My Profession:
Do I Drink? Do I Smoke? Do I Do Drugs?
My Marital Status: I Want Children? I Have Children?
My Interest Keywords / Tags
i am evelin bemba

About Me
i am evelin bemba

Hi Dear,
How are you doing today,hope fine,my name is Evelin and i am a girl. I saw your profile today and decided to extend my greetings to you.I will be very glad if you can contact me thorough my email address,so that i can send you my pictures and tell you more about myself here is my adress(evelinbemba@hotmail.com)nice day and remain Blessed. Evelin.
Attachments
ljgypjv0-33k1-0-mvbmefd.jpg
ljgypjv0-33k1-0-mvbmefd.jpg (22.54 KiB) Viewed 9507 times
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

veraaddem67@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:43 pm

helen
Female / In Relationship
114 - Dakar / Senegal

About Me
Look sexy and romantic girl
Looking For
Relationship
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Black
Eye Wear Classes
Body Type Large and Lovely
Body Art Branding
Ethnicity Asian
My Best Feature My Personality
Appearance Very Attractive
Height(cm) 131
Weight(kg) 41
Life Style
Drinking Little
Smoking Never
Relationship Status In Relationship
Occupation Laborer / Manufacturing
Profession export & importer
Annual Income 30.001$-60.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Friendship
Interests other
Activities other
Books later
Movies later
Music other
TV Shows later
Background / Cultural Values
Education University
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Aries

I saw your profile here and it will be a pleasure to know you better for friendship I am not always online on Facebook, It would be nice of us to know each other if you so desire, I find your profile interesting and that is what inspire me to write to you however I shall tell you more about myself with my recent pictures as soon as I get your reply through my private email.....

( veraaddem67@hotmail.com )

Hope you reply me as soon as you read this mail,

Best Regard

Vera
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: evelinbemba@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:12 pm

MY ADDITIONS:
Hello my beloved Friend,
How are you today?, l hope you are fine. i am your beloved Evelin,indeed,your corresponding has shown me that you are the real person which my soul has been desiring for a long time, really,i am bored since my living in this bad environment, i am using reverend pastor Solomon David office computer in a church in this Red cross center. i am living under United Nations Refugee Authority as a refugee after my step father's funeral.
Moreover, i want to tell you more about me.it is very painful in my soul to tell you that i am an orphan, i don't no my biological father or my mother but Mr Jeannot Bemba Saolona from Congo republic picked me from motherless babies home and brought me up, but unfortunately, he die on 3rd July 2009 after brief illness, now, i am wandering without any helper after his death,truly, the life has been so difficult to me because of the hatred from their family, the misfortune made me to ran away out of the country to take asylum here in Senegal living under United Nations Refugee Authority as a refugee because their family pushed me out of their home and conspired to kill me because of Mr Jeannot Bemba WILL on his property but God said No that i will be alive today.
Meanwhile, after his death, his lawyer called me and gave me a WILL which Mr Jeannot Bemba wrote to my name, according to his WILL he deposited ( $7,200,000 Dollars) at one of the international banks out side the country. so, when their family discovered such amount of money in my name by their brother, they was angry and conspired together to kill me and to destroy my life so that they will take back their brother's inheritance but God said no. secondly, the country Congo is attacked by rebels, the rebels are killing people every day and rapping young beautiful ladies every where, so, there is very big problem in the country by the rebels. so i decided to ran way to here in Senegal to stay as a refugee with the documents because i don't have any where else to go and i don't want to lose my life.
Truly,my life has been so ridiculous, there is no food to eat, no good water to drink,the oxygen we are breathing is polluted because of bad environment.so, I have made the Bank to be aware of Mr Jeannot Bemba's death and my plans to recover the inheritance.but the bank refused because of my refugee statues saying that it is against their bank law to deal business with some one in captivity like refugee. so the bank advised me to find a free person, husband or business partner that will stand as my trustee with them in other for them to transfer the money to his account for the person to help me, base on the above explanations, i will like you to stand on my behalf as my trustee at the bank to enable the bank transfer the $7.2 Dollars( Seven Million two Hundred Thousand United Staes Dollars ) to your account so that you can withdraw some money from it and send to me to pay my refugee freedom dues, gather my traveling documents to come and meet you over
there or you can come down here to see me face to face and then i go back with you or you finance or sponsor my coming to meet you at your country on your own expense so that we can stay together before we start the transaction.
Nevertheless,it is my solemn pleasure to tell you all these secrete, do not say i don't know you or you don't know me,our relationship is a divine connection because God want to increase your financial capacity through an orphan like me and if God touches your heart to consider my bad condition despite the inheritance involve, then you can help me with all your heart because you are doing it for God and not human been, so,i gave you this offer out of faith and trust from the deep of my heart hoping that you will not betray me and my ambition is that when the money gets to your account, you will help me to invest in all kinds of business in your country according to your recommendation.if you marry me you will be in control of all our investments but if you refuse to marry me, i will map out 25% for the good work and trust confounded in you after the transaction.Therefore, make sure that you keep this secrete to yourself only ,i don't want to loss my life
and the money because this place i am living with my documents is not safe. all the same, i will like you to call me through the reverend pastor phone number(+221 762848065) so that i will speak with you to hear your voice and you are free to contact the reverend pastor at his email address if you want to ask him about me (fathersolomon_david@yahoo.com )
please, send your phone number, your address and your photo in your next message OK so that i will put things in action for the bank to transfer the money to your account pending my arrival to meet you at your country.I shall stop here, make sure you take good care of yourself while waiting to hear a positive from you soon.
With all my love,Red heart.
Evelin Bemba Saolon

HEADER:
Received: from BLU182-W69 ([65.55.116.73]) by BLU004-OMC3S37.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Fri, 19 Dec 2014 03:05:55 -0800
X-TMN: [nKnysXsfQs72C331TGD6JJybQic9sV/u]
X-Originating-Email: [evelinbemba@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <BLU182-W6904A279FAED522E20E5D3BB6B0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: evelinbemba@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_8b73072e-8edf-41e0-871e-9bf51ec488bd_"
To: <CLIPPED>
Subject: Please honey I need your help to get out of this camp....

hello my beloved.
How are you at this moment, i hope you are in a very good health, i appreciate your acceptance to stand on my behalf to transfer my inheritance to your account pending my arrival to meet you, God who joined our relationship together will also help us to meet together any moment from now after the transaction.

Moreover, hence you agreed to stand as my trustee for the transaction at the bank, i want you to write a message and send to the bank on their email address which i stated below, tell them that you are applying to them to transfer my inheritance to your account to enable you help me come out of refugee status here in Senegal. i have notify the bank about you so that they will honor your application email, so, all you need to do now is to write a request message to the bank so that they will carry on the transfer with you immediately.

This is the Bank contact email address and my father account details below.

CONTACT PERSON: MR. IDRISSA DIOP.
FOREIGN PAYMENT MANAGER.

CBAO BANK SENEGAL ,
GROUP ATTIJARIWAFA BANK
24 avenue Leopold sedar senghor Dakar Senegal .

Tel: +221777442629
Fax: +221666554646
Email: cbaobank.sn@financier.com

The Account information are as follows.

Account Name: Mr Jeannot Bemba Saolona
Amount Deposited: ,$7,200,000 USD
Next of kin: evelin Bemba Saolona
Country of Origin: Congo Republic.
Account number: 745I0872.

Nevertheless, kindly inform me immediately you contact them and also forward their reply message to me so that i read by myself to know when they are transferring the money to your account pending my arrival OK. thanks for your understanding, i wish you success in all your endeavors, my prayer is that this transaction will be completed under 2 weeks so that i will come out of this prison which look like a hell and take good care of you.
Take very good care of yourself as i am waiting to hear a good news from you as soon as you contacted the bank.

Yours in Love.

HEADER:
Received: from BLU182-W33 ([65.55.116.73]) by BLU004-OMC3S11.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Fri, 26 Dec 2014 03:29:16 -0800
X-TMN: [q68+d13+F2gi4q5v0Y1dkYq8Us7/mO3c]
Message-ID: <BLU182-W330C08F8916DDE5C8502DBBB520@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_a67c3b19-70e6-4685-b2f3-ba10603610d4_"
To: <CLIPPED>
Subject: My love, here is the bank contact, please write to the bank now

My darling love,

I and Reverend Solomon went to see the lawyer at his office, there is a good news because we met the lawyer at his office, I explained everything to the lawyer and I pleaded him to help us urgent because of my situation is getting critical here and only thing I am waiting is for my fund to be transferred to my trustee’s account so that he can send me money for me to process my traveling documents and buy my ticket and leave here to his country.

The lawyer understand my situation and promise to do everything possible to help us get all the documents requested by the bank, also he said that he will help us to meet the bank manager and proceed with the bank to see that the fund is transferred quickly from Cbao bank here to your country; so the lawyer requested from me the bank’s contact details, I gave him all the bank’s contact details, then he promise to contact the bank to have conversation with the bank management, also that he will go to the bank personally for official meeting with the manager .
Darling, the lawyer said that I should send to you his contact because it is very important that you communicate with him direct so that you can send him your Full names, contact address phone number and occupation which he will use to fill the form at high court and ministry of finance for legal endorsement of all the documents needed to cover the fund transfer, he said that because you are the trustee to the fund and all the documents he will obtain will be in your names for full clearance of the fund when it arrive at your account in your country.
Darling, I am given you contact of the lawyer so that you will contact him immediately and proceed with him so that he will help us to get the documents ready as quick as possible. Which he will submit at Cbao bank and act on your behalf towards immediate transfer of the fund from Cbao bank to your account in your country

The lawyer contact is here below.

Name: Barrister Mustapha Borkuhmee

Borkuhmee law chambers.

TEL +221776902941
E-MAIL: borkuhmeelawchambers@yahoo.com

darling please write to the lawyer now and plead him to assist us process all the documents requested by bank, also to represent you towards the fund transfer from the bank here to your account in your country.
always update me with information.
i love you.

HEADER:
Received: from BLU182-W93 ([65.55.116.74]) by BLU004-OMC3S3.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Mon, 29 Dec 2014 08:53:32 -0800
X-TMN: [z82ovjWsEpaXjp1HVYMZcZfe4l0RlDax]
Message-ID: <BLU182-W9313D526FD2DF74B48BF36BB510@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_f873fcc5-4858-4d6a-b8ad-4f3fe674bc24_"

DOCS AND PICS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221762848065
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

+221777442629
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

FAX: +221666554646
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Senegal number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.

+221776902941
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: evelinbemba@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:11 pm

Two Bank Accounts used by the scammer:
Name of bank : Bank of Africa Senegal(BOA)
Bank Code: SN100
Branch code: 01009
Account number: 03541220004
Cle RIB: 54.
IBAN: SN08 SN10 0010 0900 3541 2200 0454.
Swift code : AFRISNDA.
Account name : Ebonine Izu.
Bank Address: 4, Avenue Leopold Sedar Senghor- Dakar Senegal.

First time I have Received this Account from a Scammer:

BANK NAME: SOCIETE GENERAL DE BANQUES AU SENEGAL (SGBS)

ACCOUNT NO: KOO110111800300644848812.
SWIFT CODE: SGSNSNDA
ACCOUNT NAME: EBONINE IZ.

8th Time I have received this account from a Scammer.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

evelinbemba@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:29 am

Hello My Dear,

How are you doing today hope fine? with you and your family over their, You might think that i have forgotten you, Though its indeed quite a long time, On my singular, I am much delighted and privileged to contact you again after couple of time now. It takes fate, courage and God's fearing to remember old friends and at the same time, to show gratification to them despite circumstances that made things not worked out as we projected then.

I take this liberty to inform you that the transaction we were pursuing together has finally worked out by God's infinite mercy and I decided to contact you just to let you know that I have conscience as a human being. Due to your tremendous contribution to make things workout in retrospect. Meanwhile, I must inform you that, I am presently in Venezuela with my husband who helped me achieve this goal for numerous business negotiations and establishment.

I just arrived yesterday night and checked in a hotel, then decided to go down to the hotel business center to mail you but do not respond me back due to i hide myself to write these mail to you.

With my sincere heart, I have raised and signed an International Cashier's Bank Draft to the tune of $ 450,000.00 USD (FOUR HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) only in your name as compensation to your past effort towards helping my dedication, humanity and contribution, as it were.

Please, contact the United Bank of Africa where i dropped the Cheque. I have instructed the bank to transfer the fund to you. The bank contact information is as stated below

NAME OF THE BANK--UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA .

Contact Person-----------Dr.Raymond David (UBA)

Bank Email Address---( info-uba-senegal@accountant.com )

Contact Phone----------+221771109140

They will send the fund through their ATM Visa Card fund Transfer.. Feel free to reach him via this very email address immediately, Your early response to that effect shall be admired. You have to mind the days on route shipment. It will be nice to send an email to the bank as soon as possible ..
Accept this offer, i give it from the deep of my heart .

Sincerely Yours .
Faith

Mrs Evelyn Santos

Phone:
+221771109140
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ritabemba1@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:46 am

Recovery scam using the same phone number:

Hello My Dear,

How are you doing today hope fine? with you and your family over their, You might think that i have forgotten you, Though its indeed quite a long time, On my singular, I am much delighted and privileged to contact you again after couple of time now. It takes fate, courage and God's fearing to remember old friends and at the same time, to show gratification to them despite circumstances that made things not worked out as we projected then.

I take this liberty to inform you that the transaction we were pursuing together has finally worked out by God's infinite mercy and I decided to contact you just to let you know that I have conscience as a human being. Due to your tremendous contribution to make things workout in retrospect. Meanwhile, I must inform you that, I am presently in Venezuela with my husband who helped me achieve this goal for numerous business negotiations and establishment.

I just arrived yesterday night and checked in a hotel, then decided to go down to the hotel business center to mail you but do not respond me back due to i hide myself to write these mail to you.

With my sincere heart, I have raised and signed an International Cashier's Bank Draft to the tune of $ 450,000.00 USD (FOUR HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) only in your name as compensation to your past effort towards helping my dedication, humanity and contribution, as it were.

Please, contact the United Bank of Africa where i dropped the Cheque. I have instructed the bank to transfer the fund to you. The bank contact information is as stated below

NAME OF THE BANK--UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA .

Contact Person-----------Dr.Raymond David (UBA)

Bank Email Address---( info-uba-senegal@accountant.com )

Contact Phone----------+221771109140

They will send the fund through their ATM Visa Card fund Transfer.. Feel free to reach him via this very email address immediately, Your early response to that effect shall be admired. You have to mind the days on route shipment. It will be nice to send an email to the bank as soon as possible ..
Accept this offer, i give it from the deep of my heart .

Sincerely Yours .
Faith

Mrs Rita Santos

Header;
Return-Path: <Ritabemba1@hotmail.com>
Received: from AM4PR0302MB2753.eurprd03.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::b8e0:3157:3040:20a1]) by AM4PR0302MB2753.eurprd03.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::b8e0:3157:3040:20a1%16]) with mapi id 15.20.0485.015;
Mon, 12 Feb 2018
Subject: I APPRECIATE ALL YOUR EFFORT
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.