Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

lorita100@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Re: marrybol@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:09 am

MY ADDITIONS:
Dear friend,

how is your day today i hope all is well and fine with you including your health and job. My name is Miss Marian Bol and i am 23 years, single and never been married, i am from Sudan in Africa but presently residing in the missionary church here in Senegal where i ran as a refuge due to the political civil war that took place in my country. I am in sufferings and pains here in this camp, i really need help from someone by encouraging me and good advice in life and to help me to come out from this situation, again to help me get my money, because my late father deposited some amount of money for me in the Bank and he used my name as the next of kin.

My late father Dr. James Bol, worked as deputy minister of Ministry of Petroleum and Mining in Port Sudan. During the war, the rebel loyal to one of the greedy business associate of my late father attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in a cold blood. It is only me that is alive now as the only child of my parents and i managed to make my way to this country Senegal by the help of UN army where i am living now in the missionary, headed by a Reverend Father, i used his office computer to send you this email and i only enter his office when he is less busy in his office.

I would like to know more about you, your likes, dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. i like to meet understanding, loyal, sincere, truthfully, kindly, friendly and more to that, a man of vision. Attached here is my picture.

Nevertheless, I don't have any relatives now that i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war and there is no contact, the only person i have now is Rev.Father who is heading the missionary. He has been very good to me since i came here but l am not living with him, l am living in the women quarter.

Please i will like you to call me through the Rev.father's phone number ( +221777604736 ) as you call, tell the Rev.Father that you wish to speak with me, definitely he will send for me in the refugee hostel. Regarding my condition here as a refugee, i don't have any right or privilege to anything be it money or whatever because it is contrary to the law of this country.

I want to go back to my studies because i only stopped at my first year before the tragic war that cause to my being in this situation now took place. Honey i really believe in face to face, i like to meet you in your country but there is know way i will be coming to your country now, i need to have my (International passport) before i can be coming to your country.

Dear friend, everything is money, i will offer you 15% (percent) of the total money for compensation immediately after the transfer. Please l would like you to know that l have my late father's death certificate here with me which l will like to send to you to assist me, because when he was alive he deposited sum amount of money with a Bank which he used my name as the next of kin. The amount in question is (2.750,000,00 Million British Pounds) Two million seven hundred and fifty thousand Pounds.

I will like you to assist me to transfer this money to your account and from it you will send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet you. I can't withdraw the money my self due to some conditions of things here in this country which i am not permit to do, and the money can't be transferred here in Senegal.

I have got in touch with the bank through mail and also told them about my plans to withdraw this money,i also got them aware of the death of my father and they have acknowledged it with all they confirmation. However, the bank manager advised me to get in touch with a very responsible person who will stand on my behalf as a foreign partner/trustee over the transfer since l am presently of refugee status over here and wouldn't be permitted to handle this amount of money, they also let me know about the bonds which they signed with my father that the money will be handled to me in bulk amount which means that l should decide on if i should continue with the bank or not.

Meanwhile,i will give you the personal contact address of the bank Manager so that you will contact the bank Manager direct for his direction and guidance concerning the transfer in my next mail.

I just have to let you know about this so that you can assist me to be my trustee on this money, like l have said, l want you to call me because l have allot to tell you. l kept this secret away from people in the Missionary here, the only person that knows about it is the Reverend Father John Paul because he is like a father to me.

Have a nice day and think about me. Dear friend , this is the email address of the Reverend ( fatherpaul27@yahoo.com ) i hope to hear from you soonest.

Yours forever

HEADER:
Received: from BAY181-W27 ([65.54.190.201]) by BAY004-OMC4S22.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22724);
Fri, 12 Sep 2014 07:14:50 -0700
X-TMN: [5R2caFfCkzFMQTHrkLnYyU6nB6g+HrxH]
X-Originating-Email: [marrybol@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <BAY181-W27007CFA746786E3AFCC68DBCD0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: marrybol@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_bb276e88-2504-4130-a10b-f253c7c2ea05_"

Dearest One,

How are you today? I believe you are doing fine, as for me i am not fine here, i hope to meet with you immediately after the transfer of my money to your position for a better life. God will bless and reward you for every effort you are about to make to see me out from this horrible prison called refugee camp where i am living today as a result of the untimely death of my parents (may their gentle souls rest in peace). Dear,as i told you in my previous mail, i will like you to help me contact the Bank Manager directly through his personal email address and phone number.

NATWEST BANK PLC LONDON [NATIONAL WESTMINSTER BANK PLC LONDON]

CONTACT PERSON : Sir Dickson Bolton .Chairman of Natwest Bank Plc
E-mail ( dickson_bolton@aol.com )
DIRECT TEL: +447503575367 or +442076073200

Dear, i want you to go ahead and contact the Bank Manager (SIR DICKSON BOLTON) that you were appointed by me for an assistance in transferring of my late Father's deposit 2.750,000,00 Million British Pounds deposited in Natwest Bank Plc London to your account due to my refugee status.

THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS.
ACCOUNT NAME: ( DR. JAMES BOL )
AMOUNT: ( 2.750 MILLION BRITISH POUNDS ).
NEXT OF KIN. ( MISS MARIAN BOL )
ACCOUNT NUMBER : A / C REF NO: BLB789220347238QB91A
DEPOSIT COUNTRY: .. LONDON

HEADER:
Received: from BAY181-W90 ([65.54.190.199]) by BAY004-OMC4S25.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22724);
Sat, 13 Sep 2014 02:40:51 -0700
X-TMN: [sPXv/GWmeP6Xta0v3p3zegpqiaScY7nJ]
Message-ID: <BAY181-W9062B36E0261A941F78590DBCA0@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_4a8d6146-a7bb-47ac-b063-7c57f35f7acf_"

My Dearest one,

Hope you are fine for me . I'm grateful for your concern and how to see that the funds are transferred, God in heaven will reward you with his infinite mercies, you are so caring. I read your mail but looking for a solution concerning the required documents by the bank, I haven't them .

I've with me only the death certificate of my late father . And I noticed from the Bank reply that Power of Attorney and Affidavit of Oath must be obtained from the Federal High Court of Senegal, we need a lawyer to sign the power of attorney which I will give you sole authority to represent me, swearing the support of oath on our behalf and help us to secure the letter of administration from the probate registry . As you can see, I am a refugee as well as stranger to this Country and i have no idea or how we can obtain the documents from the Federal High Court of Senegal .

Therefore, I discussed with the man of God who is taking care of me, he introduce me with a lawyer . I also told him about you as my trustee and he said that before he will render any service, he will like to discuss with you about processing the documents and he agreed to go to the court to ask for course of obtaining the said documents and while waiting for him.

He therefore gave me his contact information to give you so that you can contact him for further discussion. Right now, I will like you to contact the lawyer . if possible call him now.

Below is the lawyer's contact.

Alfredo & Alfredo Associates
Gueule Tapee Rue 54 x 621 / Villa 1723 BP320 Dakar Ponty Senegal.

Phone No. +221773136281

E-MAIL: ( alfredoassociatesalfredo@yahoo.com )

Dear remember to send your personal information to the lawyer:

1) Name:
2) Address:
3) Tel no:
4) Fax no
5) E-mail:
6) Your age:
7) Country:
8) Occupation:

Yours Marian

HEADER:
Received: from BAY181-W87 ([65.54.190.200]) by BAY004-OMC4S25.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22724);
Mon, 15 Sep 2014 07:43:56 -0700
X-TMN: [GgfXcsDuxAyqpyRtvTexL4BES6NKAlD4]
Message-ID: <BAY181-W87FB775AE8C75A880F7D99DBC80@phx.gbl>
boundary="_9a3d37cb-13c2-4d2e-9293-6f5f6ee16ae8_"

ONE PHOTO TO ADD:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221777604736
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+447503575367
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Vodafone Ltd

+442076073200
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location London
Original network provider* BT

FAX: +447035933099
Number billable as universal access number
Original network provider* Open Telecom International Ltd

+221773136281
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

maryjanejohnson395@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:45 pm

roseloveoner Profile: i"m a very good looking girl with full of love -i"m a very good looking girl with full of love
Age & Gender: 24 Year Old Woman Height: Body Type: Religion:
Ethnicity: Zodiac Sign: AriesLocation: New York, New York, US

I am Seeking a: For: My Education: My Profession:
Do I Drink? Do I Smoke? Do I Do Drugs?
My Marital Status: I Want Children? I Have Children?
My Interest Keywords / Tags
interests in a man that is inlove

About Me
i"m a nice looking girl with caring and trust -i"m a nice looking girl with caring and trust -i"m a nice looking girl with caring and trust -

Hello Dear!
How are you and your health? compliments of the season!my name is maryjane I'm a young girl, I saw your profile today and became interested in you. please reply me through my email Address. maryjanejohnson395@yahoo.com. so that I will send more details about my self Including my pictures.
waiting for your
From Maryjane..
Attachments
lsbnajm4-4ms-0-msrfqww.jpg
lsbnajm4-4ms-0-msrfqww.jpg (22.17 KiB) Viewed 10522 times
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: marrybol@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:42 pm

Mary Escaped the Camp:
Good News

I hope you are reading this email in good health. Please forgive me for staying long before writing you, It is not actually my fault.

I want to let you know that i received assistance from a British business man based in Paraguay. He was able to assist me in the transaction which i earlier started with you. Right now, i live with him in Paraguay.

I did not forget your past effort you made to help me. i know that you
tried your best to assist me, though things did not work for
both of us. Because of the effort you made toward assisting me and
the great love and concern you showed me during the period we were
communicating with each other, i was moved to issue you a check of
$350,000.00 ( Three Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars ). I did this because God has answered and blessed me greatly.

Well, you should contact Reverend Paul Evans which is the new reverend in the Senegal heading the refugee, so that he can send the check to you. You have to contact him through his email.

Contact E-Mail: [ fatherpaul27@yahoo.com ]

You should introduce yourself very clearly to him, i have already given him your details and explained to him how you tried to help me when i was in the camp. You should inform me once you receive the check.

Yours friend Marian

HEADER:
Received: from BAY181-W59 ([65.54.190.199]) by BAY004-OMC4S6.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Wed, 29 Oct 2014 02:41:54 -0700
X-TMN: [9jN84wiP2b/daf74W7JE+GL+OnzouYXS]
Message-ID: <BAY181-W59189BDF21970B436F4E62DB9C0@phx.gbl>
boundary="_724f48a3-d8e5-4ab0-b474-b900400e7c2e_"
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: lorita100@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:12 pm

rose
Female / Single
24 - Zinder / Niger

Slogan
hi
About Me
nice looking girl
Looking For
for men with respect
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Black
Eye Wear None
Body Type Athletic
Body Art Branding
Ethnicity Black
My Best Feature My Legs
Appearance Attractive
Height(cm) 133
Weight(kg) 42
Life Style
Drinking Normal
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Student
Profession any
Living Situation Other
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Marriage
Background / Cultural Values
Education High School
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Cancer

I am Miss Rose, i saw your profile and want us to

be friends, i have a vital information relating to my life and

future which i will like to share with you, mail me at rosedoki@yahoo.com

for more information about me, and will also give you my attach pictures

thanks sincerely Rose

Rosedoki@yahoo.com
Attachments
rose.JPG
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

fatima_zaidi@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:55 am

First Fatima leaves me a check and now a Western Union Payment:
This is to bring to your notice that WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AGENT HERE IN DAKAR SENEGAL with the amount of ($250,000,00 USD) United State Dollars deposited in cash credited to file KTU/ 9023118308/03 on your behalf by the Miss Fatima Zaidi before she left to Paraguay.

Now you have to contact the western union on below address so they can make the transfer to you.

I couldnt finish the process before i left due to allocated security code.since the CITI BANK DU SENEGAL has approved to send the said cash through western union Money Transfer .

You are required to send your Full information to effect this post.

FULL NAME:............

FULL CONTACT ADDRESS:............

MOBILE PHONE:................

BANK INFORMATION'S...........

In order to resolve this problem,ensure that you send an E.mail to Western Union Solicitors Fund Verification Department with the following e.mail Address
(onlinewestern@yahoo.com) Try to contact the Western Union Today with this E-mail ok. As soon as this information is received by the WESTERN UNION AGENT, the Money shall be sent to you via Western Union or from The Western Union Transferring Bank.
Yours,
Fatima

HEADER:
Received: from DUB111-W60 ([157.55.1.137]) by DUB004-OMC2S31.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Thu, 30 Oct 2014 17:15:33 -0700
X-TMN: [RU+3uyLOXGG79NRlV7VZhU6XatcJt9uz]
X-Originating-Email: [fatima_zaidi@outlook.com]
Message-ID: <DUB111-W60C5B82D5E00F0E33364B3EA9A0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: fatima_zaidi@outlook.com
boundary="_47e9abb5-08bb-4bcb-9988-9fa22a118c8b_"
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

marriamgobah003@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:27 pm

babygood
Female

Hello,I am Marriam i saw your profile today and i like it very much,which makes me to write to you to let you know that i am interested to be your friend,therefore i will like you to write me back with my email address (marriamgobah003@hotmail.com) you can get me there. because am not normally on this site? so that i will tell you further about myself and send you also more of my pictures for you to know me physically. and for important discussion ok or you can give me your own email contact for me to contact you wish you all the best of day. Marriam
Wayne

elizabethkone766@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:55 pm

lizzy
Female / Single
25 - New York / United States

Slogan
nice to meet you all....
About Me
i wish to know more of you. i wish to know more of you. i wish to know more of you. i wish to know more of you. i wish to know more of you. i wish to know more of you.
Looking For
love kind and caring............
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Black
Eye Wear None
Body Type Average
Ethnicity Black
My Best Feature My Eyes
Appearance Attractive
Height(cm) 164
Weight(kg) 53
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Occupation Student
Profession student
Annual Income 60.001$-120.000$
Living Situation Other
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Friendship, Romance / Dating
Interests reading singing and daneing
Activities easy going.......
Books magazine and novels
Movies comedy and drama
Music hiphop regga
TV Shows action.
Education University
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Gemini

Hello Dear

Am Miss Elizabeth i was so

glad to meet you today on angelreturn.com

when i see your profile now and i pick

up interested, i wish to be your friend.

i need a man to be my friend

on this website so you can reach me

with this ( elizabethkone766@yahoo.com )

bye pls reply soon.
Attachments
lizzy3.JPG
Wayne

koneslord@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:14 pm

Stella
Female / Single
24 - Abilene / United States

Hair Color Black
Eye Color Grey
Eye Wear Classes
Body Type Average
Body Art Branding
Ethnicity Black
My Best Feature My Personality
Appearance Very Attractive
Height(cm) 170
Weight(kg) 75
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Occupation Student
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Not sure about relocating
Seeking For Marriage
Education High School
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Pisces

My name is miss Stella,I saw your profile today here and i become interested in you for friendship.Please reply me in my email address so that i will tell you more about my self,I have much more to discuss with you.

my email is(koneslord@hotmail.com)

Thank you.

Miss,Stella.
Wayne

annoromo245@yahoo.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:01 am

Return-Path: <annoromo245@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2014 23:46:56 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: Ann Oromo <annoromo245@yahoo.com>
Subject: hello

Hi Love,
I am a beautiful young and charming girl looking for real
love and protection, I have gone through your profile and am very happy
to contact you for us to know ourselves.
You know that distance, age
and indeed color cannot stop true love. So darling, I would appreciate
if you send Email to my private Email box: (annoromo245@yahoo.com So
that i can send my pictures and more information about my self to you.
I wait for your positive reply.
Yours in love
Ann

my email address annoromo245@yahoo.com
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: lovelyn bacon lovelyn.bacon@yahoo.in

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:45 pm

More Info:
Dear Mr CLIPPED

Royal Bank being a renowned financial institution, is committed to customer satisfaction. Our noble bank operates within the limit of the financial regulations set up by the European banking standards, controlled by the Central bank of England (BANK OF ENGLAND).
After due consultation with the Board of Directors on Foreign Operations (RBS), i wish to bring to your notice some of the conclusions reached as regards the transfer of $6,700.000 into your account in your country via our Affiliate bank in Republic of Benin (Coris Bank International).

Meanwhile, To forestall security and unnecessarily delay again, your funds has been loaded in the ATM VISA CARD and personal Identification PIN number assign to it, this will enable only you to have direct Control over your funds in the ATM CARD. However, we are happy to inform you that based on our recommendation/ Instructions, your complete funds have been credited in your favor through ATM VISA CARD.

You are therefore advice to contact:

Mr. Aminu Emmanuel,
Director ATM Payment Department
(The Coris Bank International Transfer Manager in Benin republic)
Email Address: ( corisbank@anzrb.com )
Email Address: ( info@anzrb.com
Bank TEL: + 229 685 203 65

Contact Mr. Aminu Emmanuel now for the delivery of your ATM Card. As soon as you establish a contact with him, an ATM card will be issued to you immediately which you can use to withdraw your funds in any VISA ATM Machine any part of the world. This mode of payment was generally agreed and endorsed because your money is taking long time. We are sorry for the inconveniences.

NOTE: You are advised to furnish Mr. Aminu Emmanuel with your correct and valid details in the requested information below. We expect your urgent response to this email to enable us monitor this payment effectively.

1. Your Full Name:
2. Address Where the ATM Card will be delivered:
3. Your Age:
4. Occupation:
5. Telephone Numbers:

Congratulations.

Mr Stephen Hester
Transfer Manager
Royal bank of Scotland Plc

HEADER:
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1016.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 27 Dec 2014 05:57:23 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 478764.39076.bm@omp1016.mail.ir2.yahoo.com
X-YMail-OSG: CLIPPED
Received: by 212.82.98.117; Sat, 27 Dec 2014 05:57:22 +0000
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2014 05:57:22 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: Stephen Hester <rbstransferfundoffice@yahoo.co.uk>

PHONE NUMBERS:
+22968520365
Country or destination Benin
Original network provider* Globacom Ltd (GLO)

FAX: +22911690037
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Benin number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.