Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of "Josie Ann Miller" - pt 2.

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of "Josie Ann Miller" - p

Unread postby Abbarax » Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:33 pm

5th one was new part and 2nd half of msg 3 (only new part here)
Hi,
It is midnight here. i interestingly wake to see if there is a message from you. the weather is very in south Africa i have mentioned in my previous email. I wish a good and matured man like could hold me now and give a warm kiss !I guess is you. You? Well, It's good to start with some introduction so as to know what we want in relationship because  I want a man that I can share the pleasures of love with, a man who's willing to teach and learn. I want a man who together with we can be two people who can lean and depend on each other.My personality is both serious and upbeat; I have a sound in position that makes me friendly, prone to laughter, fun-loving and easygoing. However, I also like to think deeply about life and the world.

then from here all repeat, every paragraph just reorganised same with all new msgs till i asked if it was an error or mistake
Abbarax
New survivor

Unread postby Abbarax » Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:41 pm

then i got this one,
"how do you mean? what are you taking me for? a fool or what?"
(kinda laughed at that one and thats when I found this place)
I said this then
"No just read the msg, either its adding old stuff to new ones, or your
repeating yourself over and over. Almost word for word. you sent me
the "heart of gold" line almost 4 different times." then I was told to write my own, then i mean write your own expression, which made no sense to anything i said and seem like a ploy for more info. Since then no contact. It was layed on pretty thick, and figured let you know, since you let me know just from your own shit.
Abbarax
New survivor

Re: katherinebarry783@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:57 pm

Abbarax wrote:I did the header check like you guys suggested and it said it was tracked to cali, which was what it said in one of the emails,

That can happen if they use Yahoo, Hotmail or Gmail. The IP address search only leads back to their server rather than the person's location.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: katherinebarry783@yahoo.com

Unread postby Abbarax » Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:22 pm

Wayne wrote:
Abbarax wrote:I did the header check like you guys suggested and it said it was tracked to cali, which was what it said in one of the emails,

That can happen if they use Yahoo, Hotmail or Gmail. The IP address search only leads back to their server rather than the person's location.

They probably know that too, since they said they were from cali. Have seen any pics like I described for 'josie ann miller', cause live under a rock and never heard of, so that was why I was wondering. If you site wouldn't have had the email I might have continued the deception even with the check cuz of the cali part matching what they said so thanks
Abbarax
New survivor

helen.anderson51@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:39 am

Helen
Female
29 - Aberdeen / United Kingdom

Slogan
seeking my soul mate
About Me
I am New to this online thing and I am giving it a try to see how it works, I hope to met a serious person, i don't want my heart to be played with,I am Helen Anderson by name,I am 29 years old and 5.6 tall. I am single and without no kids, am mixed race.
Looking For
i want a man that is honest, sincere and trustworthy, i want a relationship that can be build on a solid rock and truth and that can go through the test of time, i need a man because my heart is lonely and sad and because a man is an essential part of me, what turn me on is honesty and trust and what turn me off is lying, cheating and unfaithfulness, i will treat the man that comes my way with respect.
Appearance
Hair Color Brown
Eye Color Brown
Body Type Slim
Body Art Branding
Ethnicity Caucasian(White)
My Best Feature My Eyes
Appearance Attractive
Height(cm) 150
Weight(kg) 49
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Profession modelling

Hi , How are you doing today? can we get to know each other better? you can drop me a note if you cares to have a chat, helen.anderson51@yahoo.com
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

rosefbbz@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:53 pm

rose
Female

Hi Handsome..I am Rose,am new to this online dating network of a thing and I decide to register on here, But when running my first search, I was intrigued by your pictures and your profile caught my eyes and I knew that you will be someone I will enjoy getting to know,I have no pics on here because am new and wishing i could stay for long before putting on my pics here..its cool if we could have some chat privately out the site to share some pics.I know that I might be outside of your distance or age but that doesn't matter anything to me i can go any state to meet the right man Of my life , You might care to know more about me,you can contact me on my personal email address is rosefbbz at yahoo dot com or text me on seven,zero,two,,three,eight,one,two,eight,one,four...(702) 381-2814 so that I can send you some pictures of me.

rosefbbz@yahoo.com

You can text me or Email me now and i will text you or email you back so that we can get to know much about each other better okay......And you can drop your number as well....

Rose

Thanks
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:33 pm

Feedback form #2593

What name did the scammer use?: josie ann miller
Scammer's email address if you have it.: sexyjosie53@yahoo.com

How old did the scammer say they were?: not detected
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.: no skipe
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page. .: 100004813927675@facebook.com

What site did you first meet the scammer on?: on facebook
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: from, Facebook, has asked me to switch to Yahoo.
How much money did they demand?: made me understand!, who wanted $ 2,000,for leaving Nigeria.
Wayne

honestlove742@hotmail.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:49 pm

"She" is abusing stolen pictures of Josie Ann Miller on skype as: Gifty Mensah, location Accra, Ghana and Accra, California, United States, username giftylove105 / gifty.mensah965. "She" is also playing to the victims stolen videos of Josie Ann Miller. The video is frozen after few seconds...

Gifty Mensah: i am Born in Dansoman Ghanna but i was raised at Kentucky Owensboro
Gifty Mensah: I stayed in Kentucky for about 7 years old when i was a little kid
Gifty Mensah: i lost my late dad in a car accident so after his burial i decided to move to come and stay with my mum here again and start school
Gifty Mensah: so i am now in my tertiarry level and be schooling to become a nurse
Gifty Mensah: and i am now in my finla year
Gifty Mensah: so i am now looking for a serious man in my life now.. A man i can call my own,a man i can love and spend the rest of my entire life together with him now
Gifty Mensah: cause i am about to complete my nursing coarse
Gifty Mensah: who knows maybe its God who made us to get to meet on here
Gifty Mensah: so since when did you join this internet dating site and how many women have you talked to apart from me ?
Gifty Mensah: it was a friend of mine who introduce me to that dating site
Gifty Mensah: and they are now married and staying with the guy together
Gifty Mensah: i went and borrow my friends laptop for you to get to see me on cam
Gifty Mensah: and see how serious i am
Gifty Mensah: call me now or text me so i can save your number so when finish and coming online i can text you or call you so we can meet online
Gifty Mensah: +233241786003
(...)
Gifty Mensah: I tried calling you yesterday but its going through till i realised i was not haven minute on my phone
Gifty Mensah: I have been here thinking avbout you so much
Gifty Mensah: i woke up ealy this morning and was like i have to check on you and see how you are doing
Gifty Mensah: I am an honest and good christian who loves being surrounded by family, friends and holidays. I am ready for a serious relationship and I really look forward to starting that with the right person. I am an honest,loyal, passionate, generous, giving, affectionate, sexual, supportive, sensitive, and a good listener who is easy to get along with. I am outgoing and very spontaneous.
Gifty Mensah: Well,i am someone who is comfortable in a pair of jeans, drinking a beer as in a black silk dress, sipping a glass of wine. I like the outdoors as I like to just stay at home. Hang around the house getting my hands dirty in the yard. Love to entertain..
Gifty Mensah: am generally try to live a somewhere healthy lifestyle, exercising and some sort of joggings, 3-4 days a week and eating healthy, trust me, I love sweets and pastries such as ice cream,biscuits,cheeps,fun ice,fun pop,yorgurt and fun milk, but try not to over do it in my life and i do not smoke or drink ....
Gifty Mensah: I would also like to find an honest and good christian who we can participate in activities together and encourage each other to pursue our interests as well. I have several hobbies (and wish I could find more time to pursue those) such as cooking ,swimming, playing computer, dancing, and reading, and more,and would like someone to share that with, as well as sharing his interest with me too..
Gifty Mensah: I do also have some funs to such as fishing,boating,cooking,going to the beach and i do want to participate all this funs with the person in my life..
Gifty Mensah: I am generally an optimistic person with a sense of humor, fairly easy-going, and I don't think that I'm too critical about things in my life, but I also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work since we all do believe in Almigthy God the saviour ooops so you do?
Gifty Mensah: As I mentioned earlier, I like to do things with the other significant person in my life, but I also encourage him to go out and spend time with friends and pursue his own interests and hobbies as well.
Gifty Mensah: I believe that time spent apart helps keep things fresh in a relationship and makes the time we dO spend together even better.
I'm not one who cheats in a relationship; one man is enough trouble ; I don't have the time or energy to juggle 2, 3, or 4 at the same time - lol. But I also want to be in a relationship where I can totally trust the other person and not dwell on how the relationship is not working..
Gifty Mensah: I have been hur before and i know how things goes right in life as i ain't wait to be hurt no more in life right,i want want to take thing cool in life, Beause whenever you put the pain aside you find happiness
Gifty Mensah: I do not expect a man to be a servant to me, spending all his time working and and cleaning this are all responsibilities of a woman, I believe there is give and take in a relationship but im not here for one's funds or materials or other things since all this are not included in a relationship, but here looking for some one honest,truthful,godfearing and i good listiner, and I realize that at times it's more convenient for me to do laundry, cook, clean, and I have no problem doing that.lol
Gifty Mensah: I consider myself to be a fairly honest and truthful person and expect the same in return; I'm not too wealthy and don't expect someone to attempt to deceive me or "play" me..
Gifty Mensah: Everybody makes mistakes and no one is 100% perfect.. I usually give people the benefit of the doubt, but if the same pattern keeps emerging, it's over. ..
Gifty Mensah: I do not want to meet someone who may think of taking advantage of me or lie to me and cheat on me under false pretenses,i do never lie,deceive,play games or cheat in my life and never wants to be cheated,diceive,lie or been played games with in my life.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

regym2013@gmail.com on Interpals

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:13 am

Feedback via the ScamSurvivors.Com [#3250]

What name did the scammer use?: Regina Marfo
Scammer's email address if you have it.: regym2013@gmail.com
How old did the scammer say they were?: 24 (a year younger than myself)
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.: Don't have it yet, working on it
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page. .: Working on it
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: interpals
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: they asked for my Email adress
How much money did they demand?: nothing yet
Please upload a photo of the scammer if they sent you one.: documents-export-2014-09-28.zip
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: I'm not finished playing yet :P
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: If it's too good to be true, it probably is.

Use reverse image tools like:
Google image search, imageraider.com, tinyeye, etc.

Before letting them know that you know or even suspect that they're playing you, milk out information & pictures so that you can share/report.

Ask them to send a picture of them holding up a current newspaper. This can backfire if they are good with photoshop &/ you're not.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

perscillakate@yahoo.com

Unread postby horusra » Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:07 pm

Is Josie Ann Miller real name Josie Ann Miller? My dad seems to think this girl is really her and she lives on California but currently staying at her cousin's in University Place Washington waiting for plane tickets. She is using the name Perscilla Benny Kate. https://www.facebook.com/perscillakate

I keep trying to tell my dad she's a scammer but he doesn't believe me.

How can I prove its not her? Is that her real name?
horusra
New survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.