Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

chantalfrank315@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

chantalfrank315@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:25 pm

On DMF.

Hello dear,
My name is Chantal. it give me a great pleasure to write you i was browsing when i came across your contact and something touched me to contact you i will be very happy to be in communication with you if you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other and see what happened in future.
i will be very happy if you can write me through my
email (chantalfrank315@ya hoo.com ) for me to tell you more about myself and
i will be waiting to hear from you.
have a blessed day.
Chantal.

Profile elements:

chanttb - no picture
22 y/o female from Pot-Novo, Benin
Student
Hello dear, My name is Chantal. it give me a great pleasure to write you Can we be friend? If you don't mind
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: chantalfrank315@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:49 pm

Email:

Hello Dear
Compliment of the season, I am more than happy you responded to my request How was your day? I hope fine and you are in good health.

My names are: Chantal Frank. I am 22 years old. I was born in MAY, 12TH, 1992. In the family of Late Mr. & Mrs Mohammed Frank. In Côte d'Ivoire and right now I live in Republic of Benin under the "Benin Refugees Camp"

My father was an Ex politician, During the time of President Laurent Gbagbo. He was killed by the rebels during the heat of the war in my country on 2011, The rebels claim that my father was in support of Dr.Alassane Ouattara government, during the political election war crisis which divided my country into two part, In this last elections between President Laurent Gbagbo and His opposition party Dr.Alassane Ouattara.

I escaped death because i was in school when the rebel attack our house and killed everybody. I am the only survival of my late parents,i have no brother nor sister at present. I am suffering in pains in this camp and i really need to have someone MATURED by my side to encourage me, that's why i contacted you having seen your age I am willing relocate from this country.

My late father Mr. Mohammed Toure, was the industrial Managing director of (MOHAMMED AND INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD) in Abidjan the economy capital of my Country( Côte d'Ivoire) and he was also the personal adviser to the former head of state President Laurent Gbagbo.

I would like to know more about you and your hobbies and what you are doing presently. my dream is to meet sincere, faithful, kind and trustworthy person. I will tell you more in my next mail. Attached here are my picture.
I hope to hear from you soon, have a nice day

Yours faithfully
Miss Chantal.

chantal.JPG

Return-Path: chantalfrank315@yahoo.com
Received: from [41.86.234.162]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/716 YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.696
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2014
Subject: Letter From Chantal.

Originating IP: 41.86.234.162
Originating ISP: Isocel Telecom
City: Cotonou
Country of Origin: Benin
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: chantalfrank315@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:56 pm

MY ADDITIONS:
My Dearest One.
I appreciate your concern and the most important thing i need from you right now is your honesty and trustworthiness.
How are you? I hope fine and you are shining with the light from above. I choose you out of millions out there because i want to have a good relationship with you. I promise you all that makes up a defined and a refined LOVE.

I want you to understand more about my situation here in the refugee camp, I am e-mailing you from the office of the Rev . Father who is pasturing at the church in the refugee camp, I have explained to him a little about my life though not everything, i told the Rev. Father about my communication with you and he permitted me to access my e-mail in his office computer twice a day, here in the refugee camp, meanwhile life is just not easy since I don' t have any body here to take care of me.

I want to further my education, But I don' t have access to do so, I also don't have access to clean water, no access to good food, life has not been easy for me. I'm only surviving through the aid of the Rev. Father who is pasturing at the church in the refugee camp, he has permitted me to be receiving phone calls from you through his office telephone number as follows: (+229-685-203-65) When you call, remember to ask of me Miss. Chantal Frank the Cote D lvorie girl.

Dear, I kept this as a Secret and know body knows about it, Except you and me, therefore i would want you to keep it to yourself and not to tell it to any one. I have my late father Statement of account and Death Certificate, when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin. The amount in question is $4.8M(Four Million Eight Hundred Thousand US Dollars).

According to the financial governing laws of this country, people under refugees are not allow to participate into monetary transaction or operate personal bank account with large sums international or locally. That was the reason why i contacted you. I have had a very serious conversation with the bank where this money is deposited, for them to advise me on what to do in order to have access to my late father' s fund, the legal department of the bank told me that in a situations like mine, that the best solution is by soliciting for assistance of a reliable foreigner who can assist me claim the fund and invest it on my behalf as I wish.

I then decided to contact you, hoping that with your advanced knowledge we can be able to work together, so that if all things works out for us, we can go into life partnership IF YOU WISH because i am Single and not yet married. Though it took me time to make up my mind to contact you and offered you this proposal of mine of which my whole life depends on. As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest, I will put things into action immediately and will educate you more on the way you will assist me receive the money. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent response indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.

Note: I wanted to escape to Asia, Europe or American country but unfortunately I lost my international passport and other valuable traveling documents when I was absconding from my country on public transport, that's why i decided to hide myself herein the refugee camp until i get a reliable, sincere and honest person who will help me, I promise you sincerity and honesty over this transaction and our relationship and will always love you forever. I expect your honest and earliest reply.

Yours faithfully
Miss Chantal

HEADER:
Received: from [41.86.234.162] by web124506.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 16 Sep 2014 11:48:53 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,TXkgRGVhcmVzdCBPbmUuDQpJIGFwcHJlY2lhdGUgeW91ciBjb25jZXJuIGFuZCB0aGUgbW9zdCBpbXBvcnRhbnQgdGhpbmcgaSBuZWVkIGZyb20geW91IHJpZ2h0IG5vdyBpcyB5b3VyIGhvbmVzdHkgYW5kIHRydXN0d29ydGhpbmVzcy4NCkhvdyBhcmUgeW91PyBJIGhvcGUgZmluZSBhbmQgeW91IGFyZSBzaGluaW5nIHdpdGggdGhlIGxpZ2h0IGZyb20gYWJvdmUuICBJIGNob29zZSB5b3Ugb3V0IG9mIG1pbGxpb25zIG91dCB0aGVyZSBiZWNhdXNlIGkgd2FudCB0byBoYXZlIGEgZ29vZCByZWxhdGlvbnNoaXABMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/735 YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.696
Message-ID: <1410893333.98817.YahooMailBasic@web124506.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 11:48:53 -0700
Subject: Letter From Chantal This Is All About Me. I Need Your Help.

My dear,

Thanks for your quick and immediate response, I have informed the bank (ANZ Royal Bank Of Cambodia) about you and the transaction so they are waiting for your compliance.

Meanwhile, I would want you to understand that I contacted you to do the following for me.

1) To keep this transaction confidential, Let it be between you and me only because i don't want to lose the money.

2) To help make sure that this money will be smoothly transferred into your account.

3) To help to source for a nice investment where you will invest and manage the money for me.

4) You will make arrangement for me to come over to your country to continue my studies.

I will give you the 15% of the total money for helping me, While others will be invested into any profitable/lucrative business of your choice in your country or any country of your Choice.

I have entrusting this funds to you believing with your experience in Business world the funds will be channeled into a profitable Business and I have every confidence and trust with you in this business transaction everything will be done accordingly.

I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they said is look for a foreign representative who will stand as my foreign partner due to my refugee status and the law of this country which does not permit me as a refugee to handle such huge amount.

Below are the bank contacts:

ANZ ROYAL BANK OF CAMBODIA LIMITED
E-Mail address(info@anzrbc.com)
E-Mail address(anzroyalbank@anzrbc.com)
The name of the transfer officer is Mr John Hourican .
Tel: +855 974 751 721
Fax: +855 700 608 239.

Above are the bank contacts, therefore contact them immediately to know the procedures to transfer the funds. As i told you before, this orphanage is just like prison and am happy that God has brought you to see me out from here and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible. thanks and God bless, I look forward to read from you soon regarding the bank contact.

Miss Chantal

HEADER:
Received: from [41.86.234.162] by web124502.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 16 Sep 2014 23:05:09 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,TXkgZGVhciwNCg0KVGhhbmtzIGZvciB5b3VyIHF1aWNrIGFuZCBpbW1lZGlhdGUgcmVzcG9uc2UsIEkgaGF2ZSBpbmZvcm1lZCB0aGUgYmFuayAoQU5aIFJveWFsIEJhbmsgT2YgQ2FtYm9kaWEpIGFib3V0IHlvdSBhbmQgdGhlIHRyYW5zYWN0aW9uIHNvIHRoZXkgYXJlIHdhaXRpbmcgZm9yIHlvdXIgY29tcGxpYW5jZS4NCg0KTWVhbndoaWxlLCBJIHdvdWxkIHdhbnQgeW91IHRvIHVuZGVyc3RhbmQgdGhhdCBJIGNvbnRhY3RlZCB5b3UgdG8gZG8gdGhlIGZvbGxvd2luZyBmb3IgbWUuDQoNCjEpIFRvIGtlZXABMAEBAQE-
Message-ID: <1410933909.13033.YahooMailBasic@web124502.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 23:05:09 -0700
Subject: FROM CHANTAL,PLEASE CONTACT THE BANK IMMEDIATELY.

My Dearest Love
How are you doing?
I am sending this message to letting you know that my heart is full of joy unspeakable for your acceptance, willingness, commitment and your efforts to help me over this transaction, obviously you mean the world to me. You have giving me hope of new life. I am thankful for your concern and kind attitude of loving me the way no one has ever done. You are my best friend, My confidant and I strongly believe together we are one union, I love you my darling.

According to the message you got from the bank requesting for a Change of ownership from a Benin Republic resident lawyer, Death & Deposit Certificate to effect free, quick and flourish remittance to your account, obviously I am excited and pray God will help us to meet their requirements. Having read and understood the content of the message, I wish to inform you once more that i have with me the death and deposit certificate. the only documents I don't have is the Change of Ownership which must be prepared by Benin Republic resident Attorney.

Meanwhile, I discussed with one of the Reverend father herein the refugee camp and he gave me the contact of this lawyer. He's a member of United Nations & Benin Republic resident Lawyer who take care of legal matters here in the refugee camp. he promised to assisting us prepare the documents when he hear from you, therefore I will like you to contact him immediately with the information's below.

His contacts details and information's are as follows

Barrister Owen Brown Koffi Esq
Senior Attorney @ Law
Office Address: No 35 St Erita Cotonou Benin Republic
Tel - +229-689-675-93
Email: barristerowenbrownkoffi@lawyer.com
Email: barristerowenbrownkoffi@yahoo.com

Above is the lawyer's contact information's, contact him right away via his email addresses and telephone respectively to know the possibilities of procuring required documents from Supreme high court of Benin Republic. Remember the bank promised to transfer the fund to your designated bank account within 48 banking hours as soon as we provide their demand, therefore kindly contact the lawyer with above details and keep me updated with every development.

Thanks and God bless you,
Awaiting your prompt and positive response regarding the lawyers contact
Lots Of Love
yours forever

HEADER:
Received: from [41.86.234.162] by web124501.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 19 Sep 2014 06:25:49 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,TXkgRGVhcmVzdCBMb3ZlDQpIb3cgYXJlIHlvdSBkb2luZz8NCkkgYW0gc2VuZGluZyB0aGlzIG1lc3NhZ2UgdG8gbGV0dGluZyB5b3Uga25vdyB0aGF0IG15IGhlYXJ0IGlzIGZ1bGwgb2Ygam95IHVuc3BlYWthYmxlIGZvciB5b3VyIGFjY2VwdGFuY2UsIHdpbGxpbmduZXNzLCBjb21taXRtZW50IGFuZCB5b3VyIGVmZm9ydHMgdG8gaGVscCBtZSBvdmVyIHRoaXMgdHJhbnNhY3Rpb24sIG9idmlvdXNseSB5b3UgbWVhbiB0aGUgd29ybGQgdG8gbWUuIFlvdSBoYXZlIGdpdmluZyBtZSBob3BlIG9mIG5ldyBsaWYBMAEBAQE-
Message-ID: <1411133149.96338.YahooMailBasic@web124501.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 06:25:49 -0700
Subject: FROM CHANTAL,PLEASE CONTACT THE LAWYER IMMEDIATELY

SAME PHOTO AS ABOVE:
PHONE NUMBERS:
+22968520365
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Benin
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Globacom Ltd (GLO)

+85586597147
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Cambodia number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.

+855974751721
Country or destination Cambodia
Original network provider* Viettel Cambodia Pte Ltd (Metfone)

FAX: +855700608239
Country or destination Cambodia
Original network provider* Latelz Co Ltd (Smart)

+22968967593

+22999774887
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.