Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Binta Doma bintadoam@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Binta Doma bintadoam@yahoo.com

Unread postby duckhunter » Thu May 10, 2012 8:50 pm

From Friendsy: Binta Doma bintadoam@yahoo.com

sandrallove
24 years old
New york, United States

Spam:
Nice to meet you My name is Binta,I am new here; i want to make a new friendship with you,Please contacts with me at my private email address( bintadoam@yahoo.com )because i do not visit this site all the time. if you want a sincerely and honest friendship.I hope that we can exchange photos and also know more about each other. May be you teach me your language!! hehehehehe lol! I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Profile Photo:

Email:
Hello my dear.
I am very happy to read from you today. like I told you in my last mail, My name is Binta Doma one in western Côte d'v Ivoire Africa Presently I am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar, Senegal, following the war the civil happen in my country.I'm loving beautiful girl of 24 years, about 5'8 "tall. Slim Fit, weighing about 50 kg. My father Dr Aliyu Doma was a successful businessman, he focuses on gold and diamonds, before the rebels attacked our house and kill one evening with my mother and my only brother.I oneal'm the only of the family. By the grace of God, I made my way to a neighboring country where I am now living as a refugee.My dear, I came to this site in search of love and care that I have not had for a long time since I lost my family members. I think in time to come, you'll be on my side and I'll show you without the love and respect throughout my time. Dear, I want to know more about you, your name, your real country, your profession, your age, your hobbies and what you do presently.My are swimming hobbies, dancing, singing, reading, watching movies and discuss politics.I tied my pictures.In my next mail I will tell you more about my life.I look forward to your reply Binta

Photo sent with email:

Other online profiles:

jenny4life at friendsy.com
bintabeby at quasee.com
doambeby at wingmanworld.com
baby141 at romantik.com

Ip Address: 41.83.15.92 Senegal

Update to add new email address: bintadoma20@yahoo.com
"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

Re: Binta Doma bintadoma@yahoo.com

Unread postby duckhunter » Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:44 am

Also at freedateboom.com:

babyluv11
26 y/o woman
New York City, USA

Cutie how are you doing!!!!am BINTA,by name and i am new here to meet some one like you!! i guess lovely,caring and honest
I want to be your friend,please contact me directly to my private email (bintadoma20@yahoo.com) for more about me and my pictures,i do not visit this site all the time!! i am waiting for your mail via (bintadoma20@yahoo.com)if possible send me your picture and small about yourself,i will send you mine too. There is a word goes like this " RELATIONSHIP STARTED ONE DAY" Don't mind me i love word of wisdom but need to learn more!!!!!!!!!

"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

Re: Binta Doma bintadoam@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon May 06, 2013 7:18 pm

abusing stolen images og Rakhee (Indian teen model)

On FMF:

Cutie how are you doing!!!!am BINTA,by name and i am new here to meet some one like you!! i guess lovely,caring and honest.Cute I want to be your friend,please contact me directly to my private email (bintadoma20@yahoo.com) for more about me and my pictures,i do not visit this site all the time!! i am waiting for your mail via (bintadoma20@yahoo.com) if possible send me your picture and small about yourself,i will send you mine too.Cute i believe you know that the key to the success is communication and there is a word goes like this " RELATIONSHIP STARTED ONE DAY" Don't mind me i love word of wisdom but need to learn more!!!!!!!!!

babybinta Profile:
RELATIONSHIP STARTED ONE DAY
Age & Gender: 24 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 7" (170 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Other
Ethnicity: Other with Black Hair Color / Brown Eye Color Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

I am a very nice looking,lovely,caring,understanding and honest baby girl here to meet they love of my heart hope i will find him.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon May 06, 2013 7:19 pm

Email:

Hello my dear.
I am very happy to read from you today. like I told you in my last mail, My name is Binta Doma one in western Côte d'v Ivoire Africa Presently I am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar, Senegal, following the war the civil happen in my country.I'm loving beautiful girl of 24 years, about 5'8 "tall. Slim Fit, weighing about 50 kg. My father Dr Aliyu Doma was a successful businessman, he focuses on gold and diamonds, before the rebels attacked our house and kill one evening with my mother and my only brother.I oneal'm the only of the family. By the grace of God, I made my way to a neighboring country where I am now living as a refugee.My dear, I came to this site in search of love and care that I have not had for a long time since I lost my family members. I think in time to come, you'll be on my side and I'll show you without the love and respect throughout my time. Dear, I want to know more about you, your name, your real country, your profession, your age, your hobbies and what you do presently.My are swimming hobbies, dancing, singing, reading, watching movies and discuss politics.I tied my pictures.In my next mail I will tell you more about my life.I look forward to your reply Binta

The picture is already reported here.

Headers:

Return-Path: <bintadoma20@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.82.154.145]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.141.536
Date: Mon, 6 May 2013 01:31:07 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.82.154.145
Originating ISP: Clients-adsl
City: Dakar
Country of Origin: Senegal
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:35 pm

binata1 Profile: PLEASE KINDLY CONTACT ME TO MY IN BOX (binatadiara@hotmail.com)NOT ON SITE FOR EASY COMMUNICATION I NEED YOUR URGENT REPLY. (Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life)I miss Binata i saw your profile to day i beco
Age & Gender: 24 Year Old Woman Height: Body Type: Religion:
Ethnicity: Zodiac Sign: ScorpioLocation: New York, New York, US

I am Seeking a: For: My Education: My Profession:
Do I Drink? Do I Smoke? Do I Do Drugs?
My Marital Status: I Want Children? I Have Children?
My Interest Keywords / Tags
binatadiarahotmail.comi have something special to tell you about me so i can send you my pic from binata.i miss binata i saw your profile to day i become interested in you i will also like to know more about younot on site for easy communication i need your urgent reply.please kindly contact me to my in boxremember the distance or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life

About Me
PLEASE KINDLY CONTACT ME TO MY IN BOX
(binatadiara@hotmail.com)NOT ON SITE FOR EASY COMMUNICATION I NEED YOUR URGENT REPLY. (Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life)I miss Binata i saw your profile to day i become interested in you i will also like to know more about you,i have something special to tell you about me so i can send you my pic
From Binata.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

samira4love@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:29 pm

Samira
Female / Single
24 - Baltimore / United States

Slogan
I am cool young seeking for a man of my life at all time in my life.
About Me
Looking For
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Brown
Eye Wear None
Body Type Average
Body Art Branding
Ethnicity Black
My Best Feature My Arms
Appearance Below Average
Height(cm) 164
Weight(kg) 55
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Student
Profession student
Annual Income 0$-30.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate within my country
Seeking For Penpal, Friendship, Romance / Dating, Marriage
Interests any
Activities any
Books any
Movies any
Music any
TV Shows any
Background / Cultural Values
Education High School
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Aquarius

Hello

How are you

today?

I wish you

will have the

desire to write

me back through

my email ok (samira4love@hotmail.com)

you answer to email will and for

more details about my self from miss Samira.
Attachments
samira.JPG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

samira4love@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:17 am

MY ADDITIONS:
Hello Dear,

Thanks for your mail and concern. Hopefully my mail will find you in good health condition. As for me, I'm good here in Dakar Senegal,
My name is Miss Samira Jamal, I am 24 years old single girl from Rwanda but presently in Senegal under asylum due to this problems and crises that has displace my entire relatives and left my parents to death. I managed to make my escape only by God's special grace with the help of united nation peace keeping to a nearby country Senegal where I am residing now. Please permit me to inform you my mind because I have made up my mind to write to you this way.

My late beloved father Dr. Dalmar Jamal was a successful businessman that own Industrial private Foam & Dunlop Company who was killed by rebels during the last crisis in my country Rwanda along side with my late mother Sheila. Briefly, I have to disclose much to you if you can help me to relocate to your country with the substance that I inherited from my late beloved father.

Please listen to this, (it's a secret), when my father was alive, he deposit some amount of money in one of the leading bank here which he used my name as the next of kin. The amount in question is (Five Million, Five Hundred Thousand Dollars). Please I am honorably soliciting your kind assistance as follows:
a. To provide where this money will be transferred to.
b. To serve as the guardian to my inherited fund due to my current status.
c. To make arrangement for me in your country to continue my educational career and to procure me a residential permit in your country which will enable me to relocate.

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you will send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over there to meet with you.
So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it and when i will be there with you. You can reach me through the Reverend father Paul Mark number (+221773306533) when you call tell him that you want to speak with me.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposited on you. I enclose my personal photos even though I'm not all that photogenic. I like honest and understanding people,trustful and a man of vision,optimistic and hardworking. My favorite language is English because it is my country's general language. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you. Have a nice day and think about me.
Awaiting to hear you soonest.
Samira.

HEADER:
Received: from BAY173-W23 ([65.54.190.188]) by BAY004-OMC3S27.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
Sat, 23 Aug 2014 11:44:23 -0700
X-TMN: [nhhze0NCQciYlJY/0f8wyHfpHRYii9MX]
X-Originating-Email: [samira4love@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <BAY173-W231380D7707C63FD0EE7A0EED10@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: samira4love@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_e328c56b-0d41-4471-80d7-3b8c754688af_"

My Dearest CLIPPED
Thank you for your mail honey, i am happy you write me now, and Please be writing me always as it gives me hope and comfort that i have you by my side in this dark period. I really appreciate your concern honey. First i will like you to start by contacting the bank and find out the possibility of transferring this fund to your position there in your country. I have decided to entrust my whole life into your hand and hope that you won't betray the trust.

I believe in my heart that your help to me will bring something good to you, and i assure you that if God will use you to help me out of this critical situation, i will never forget you in my life, and with what you have said in your mail to me, i now have the confidence to go ahead with you. Please honey, below is the bank contact where my late father made the deposit with my name as the next of kin, and i want you to fill your information's in the form below and forward to the bank with their email address below for confirmation and to understand the procedure on how the money will get to your country. I really appreciate you again for your care and concern honey, and i can't wait to hear from you again positive response from the bank. Have a nice day, and God bless you.
Yours Darling Samira.EmojiEmojiEmoji

CONTACT THE BANK WITH THIS INFO:

Housing Bank Du Senegal (HBS)
Contact Person:: Director of Foreign Operations
Mr. Koffi Abdul,
Tele Fax: 221 054576149,
Dakar Senegal.
Email.... HOUSING-BANK.SN@financier.com,
housingbankinquiry@accountant.com,

Below is the form you will fill and summit to the Bank
...........................................................................................

Sir,

I am Mr. CLIPPED, The partner of Miss Samira Jamal Dalmar.

I am a citizen of,CLIPPED.
My home address,CLIPPED.

My work,

My age,

My telephone,PH: CLIPPED.

I have been authorized to make contact with your bank by my partner being the rightful beneficiary/next of kin of the fund deposited by her late father Dr.Dalmar Jamal,the outstanding balance of (5.5 Million USD). With account number, 051000405578 Swift code AKP: 0094; Deposit code 01009. I am contacting you now to know the possibility of transferring the fund to my possession in my country. I will be waiting for your response so that I will know the procedure.

Thanks,
Yours faithfully,

HEADER:
Received: from BAY173-W35 ([65.54.190.187]) by BAY004-OMC3S15.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
Tue, 26 Aug 2014 18:58:23 -0700
X-TMN: [+GHTk8k7XiHp73FjGnEDVqghKAFXbM4h]
Message-ID: <BAY173-W354E63D68BAABFB4A3548FEEDD0@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_4ef0478f-8897-481f-8c94-7d2b1cb1c056_"

My Beloved CLIPPED
Greetings to you my darling, and how are you doing? I hope this mail finds you in good shape honey? It's so good to read your mail this morning, and i am very happy for everything you are doing for me at this time. According to the bank request, we will need the services of a lawyer here who will represent us at the federal high court to get the affidavit of support and also who will draft the power of attorney on our behalf. This lawyer will help us to get the item 2 which is the power of attorney and item 4 which is the affidavit of support from the federal high court.

I have with me here the death certificate of my late father which i will equally send to you or to the bank, another remaining one is the letter of application for the close and transfer of this fund, i believe you can write this application. Now there is no need for us to keep waiting since the bank are ready to make this transfer once the documents are ready. I was being giving a contact of one of the renowned lawyer here who will help us to get this documents. This lawyer was suggested to me by the Reverend Priest whom am using his office to send you this mails. The Reverend father said he is a good lawyer. Below here is the contact:

Barrister Ahmed Yaya,
Email :: ahmedyayachambers@lawyer.com
Telephone:: +221 77-197 3676.
P:P Ahmed Yaya Law Chambers.

Please i will like you to make contact with this law firm immediately, and ask him to help us to get this needed document by the bank to effect this transfer as you can see that everything concerning this transfer is almost complete. Please help me out to see that this lawyer get this document. My prayers are with you and i know that God will surely see us through. I will never forget you in my life, God bless you and am waiting to hear from you the response from the lawyer.

Please you can call him on the telephone and also send an email to him. You can also forward the bank response to the lawyer for his more understanding on what he will do. I can,t wait to see you soon. Please always remember me in your daily prayers, Just take good care of yourself and am waiting to hear from you soonest. Have a lovely day, and may God bless you for me.
Yours Darling Samira.Emoji

HEADER:
Received: from BAY173-W35 ([65.54.190.187]) by BAY004-OMC3S7.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22724);
Fri, 29 Aug 2014 02:07:33 -0700
X-TMN: [d5FoBIp+baKMZHL5RZMutPUcw5x+MV6l]
Message-ID: <BAY173-W356049D72328A3C63603CFEEDB0@phx.gbl>
boundary="_af113f1f-d3ff-4977-88a2-7c62e89e3c15_"

ONE PHOTO TO ADD:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221773306533
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+221054576149
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Senegal number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.

+221771973676
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

samira4love@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:48 am

Samira got out of the Camp:
Dear,CLIPPED.

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay and am in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.

Meanwhile,I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now you will need to contact the Rev. Father whom used to be a good-Father to me when i was in Dakar, his name is Rev.chris martin, and his email address is as follows you can reach him through number:(+221764785999) (chrismartin_martin@aol.com)

Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $350.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Rev.chris martin and instruct him where to send you the money.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the our joy after all the sufferings at that time.In the moment,I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Rev.chris martin on your behalf to receive that money. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the amount to you without delay.Take care and bye for now.

Yours Mis.Samira.

To: CLIPPED
Subject: Am worried by your Silence My Dearest Ben
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 12:00:53 +0000

My Beloved CLIPPED,Emoji
Greetings to you honey, and how are you doing today? I hope this mail finds you in good shape? I am writing to wish you a lovely day honey, and to let you know am very worried by your silence, and i am surprise that you had refused to write me for a long time now, Please what is really happening honey? Barrister Ahmed Yaya is also worried by your silence, and he said that he had been waiting to hear from you since he forwarded an ECO BANK account information to you as you requested. Honey, i hope all is well with you? Please try and write me here, because i am very worried and i must confess that you keep me in the dark with your silence, and i don't even know what to think about now. I will stop here for now, and am waiting anxiously for your mail today. Have a nice day, and please write me.
Yours Darling Samira.EmojiEmoji

HEADER:
Received: from BAY173-W21 ([65.54.190.189]) by BAY004-OMC3S9.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Thu, 30 Oct 2014 07:42:49 -0700
X-TMN: [v4SRlvPnXL4U9A5Zohx7nX07rYeSR3vS]
Message-ID: <BAY173-W218356EAC8B52BB54625E9EE9D0@phx.gbl>
boundary="_b856d31e-58f3-4a55-8dbc-7f9295a012cf_"

PHONE NUMBER:
+221764785999
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.