Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

asirlashitah@yahoo.fr

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

asirlashitah@yahoo.fr

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:45 pm

Asirl Vrasih
Female / Single
23 - Alkmaar / Netherlands

Slogan
My Soul Mate
About Me
I am a young lady with good heart caring and loving, i like reading staying with my true love.
Looking For
I need a man with caring honest and good loving with real love someone who understand the feeling of a woman.
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Black
Eye Wear Contacts
Body Type Athletic
Body Art Earrings
Ethnicity Mixed
My Best Feature My Butt
Appearance Attractive
Height(cm) 134
Weight(kg) 52
Life Style
Drinking Normal
Smoking Normal
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Advertising / Media
Profession Student
Annual Income 0$-30.000$
Living Situation Other
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Penpal, Friendship, Romance / Dating, Marriage
Books norvel
Movies movies
Music blues
TV Shows trace
Background / Cultural Values
Education University
Languages English
Religion Juche
Star Sign Gemini

My Dear, I am Asirl interested in you please reply with my email address to tell you more about myself and send you my photo. asirlashitah@yahoo.fr
Attachments
null.jpg
null.jpg (2.65 KiB) Viewed 4237 times
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: asirlashitah@yahoo.fr

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:06 pm

My Dear CLIPPED,

How are you doing today? I am Asirl, female 23 years old. Please the reason while i`m contacting you is that, i`m looking for a good person that will help me to invest my inheritance fund $3.5 Million deposited by mylate father in a security firm in my country. I will need your help to retrieve the consignment box from the security Company and transfer it to your country for the investment purpose because the security firm does not know the real content of the consignment box as my late father deposited it as family valuable and he warned me seriously before his death not to let the security company know the content of the box.

Your Faithful
Asirl.

HEADER:
Received: from [196.47.164.247] by web172601.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 27 Jul 2014 17:39:47 BST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,TXkgRGVhciBKdXN0aW4sDQoNCkhvdyBhcmUgeW91IGRvaW5nIHRvZGF5PyBJIGFtIEFzaXJsLCBmZW1hbGUgMjMgeWVhcnMgb2xkLiBQbGVhc2UgdGhlIHJlYXNvbiB3aGlsZSBpYG0gY29udGFjdGluZyB5b3UgaXMgdGhhdCwgaWBtIGxvb2tpbmcgZm9yIGEgZ29vZCBwZXJzb24gdGhhdCB3aWxsIGhlbHAgbWUgdG8gaW52ZXN0IG15IGluaGVyaXRhbmNlIGZ1bmQgJDMuNSBNaWxsaW9uIGRlcG9zaXRlZCBieSBteWxhdGUgZmF0aGVyIGluIGEgc2VjdXJpdHkgZmlybSBpbiBteSBjb3VudHJ5LiBJIHdpbGwgbmUBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/681 YahooMailWebService/0.8.196.685
Message-ID: <1406479187.11655.YahooMailBasic@web172601.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2014 17:39:47 +0100

My Dear CLIPPED, Please get the passport so that it will not delay the arrangement when dey require it.

I am happy to hear from you. As I told you I have introduce you to the security company and have filled the release appreciation form in your name as the person they will release and deliver the consignment to his country, after my meeting with them the security company director gave me their contact details for you to contact them and negotiate on how the release and delivery of the consignment to your country address will take place. Below is the contact details

Megga World Security Company
Address: Siege Social, 171 Avenue Joseph Anoma Abidjan-Cote D'Ivoire
Email: meggaworldsecurityfirm@Safe-mail.net
Tel:+225 20 33 40 09 Direct Mobile : +225 55 36 23 11
Contact Person Director : Dr. Jonathan Didier

My dear, use the above details and contact the security company director because I have introduce you to them so they are expecting to hear from you as they instructed me, try and call the director on phone after sending him email to know how urgent we needed the release to be done tell him that you are writing on behalf of me Asirl Vrasih regarding my inheritance consignment in their custody as I told you.

I am counting on you because I am handing my future life into your hands believing that you will not disappoint me that I am safe in your hands. After the delivery of the consignment to your country you will help me come over there in your country to stay with you start a new life and continue my education while you invest the fund in a profitable venture.

You are all my hope now and I believe that you will stand and fight for me because I told the security company that you are my late father business foreign partner and my future husband, so I am counting on you.

Yours
Asirl. Hugs

HEADER:
Received: from [196.47.165.213] by web172604.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 01 Aug 2014 22:11:19 BST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,TXkgRGVhciBKdXN0aW4sIFBsZWFzZSBnZXQgdGhlIHBhc3Nwb3J0IHNvIHRoYXQgaXQgd2lsbCBub3QgZGVsYXkgdGhlIGFycmFuZ2VtZW50IHdoZW4gZGV5IHJlcXVpcmUgaXQuDQoNCkkgYW0gaGFwcHkgdG8gaGVhciBmcm9tIHlvdS4gQXMgSSB0b2xkIHlvdSBJIGhhdmUgaW50cm9kdWNlIHlvdSB0byB0aGUgc2VjdXJpdHkgY29tcGFueSBhbmQgaGF2ZSBmaWxsZWQgdGhlIHJlbGVhc2UgYXBwcmVjaWF0aW9uIGZvcm0gaW4geW91ciBuYW1lIGFzIHRoZSBwZXJzb24gdGhleSB3aWxsIHJlbGVhc2UgYW5kIGQBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/698 YahooMailWebService/0.8.198.689
Message-ID: <1406927479.90331.YahooMailBasic@web172604.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2014 22:11:19 +0100
Subject: My Dear CLIPPED, Please read carefully and contact the security company.

PICS AND DOC:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+22520334009
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Côte d'Ivoire
City or exchange location Plateau
Original network provider* Côte d’Ivoire Telecom

+22555362311
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Côte d'Ivoire number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: asirlashitah@yahoo.fr

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:15 pm

Hello My Dear CLIPPED, I have good news for you.

How are you doing today? Hope fine. I hope that this message will find you in better mood. I am happy to inform you about my success in getting those fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Venezuela. Presently I am in Venezuela now for investment projects with my own share of the total sum and to continue my education here no matter that this place is not my choice but I have no option. Meanwhile, I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those fund despite that it failed us somehow due to some circumstances beyond you.

Now contact my solicitor in Cote d’Ivoire, Barr. Aziz Bafa on his direct email and phone number.
Contact Person: Barr. Aziz Bafa
Tel: +225 66 08 75 58.
Email: azizbafachambers@yahoo.fr
OFFICE ADDRESS: Abidjan Cote D`Ivoire.

Ask him to send you the total sum of $180,000.00 Cheque which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this regards. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much, so feel free and get in touched with the Barr. Aziz Bafa and instruct him on how to send the Cheque to you.

It is from my widow`s mind and would want you to accept it with all your heart not withstanding that I found someone else for the conclusion of the transfer. It really pain me a lot for not concluding this transaction with you to go into business transaction with you together and be under your care because that were my mind and heart but I am assuring you that I will try and visit you one day to cheer this joy together with you to celebrate the good work in my life after yrs of difficulties. Please I will want you to feel free to contact him on reception of this message and get back to me as soon as you successfully received this cheque because I know it will help you a great deal now.

Please do let me know immediately you receive the cheque so that we can share the joy together after all the suffering at that time. At the moment I am too busy here because of the investment projects which I have at hand with my partner in Venezuela and to build charity organization.

Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to him on your behalf to receive that Cheque so feel free to get in touch with Barr. Aziz Bafa he will send the amount to you without any delay. I may not be able to reply your entire message in time for i am very busy with my new partner for an investment purpose. Please make sure that you give 10% of this fund to the charity home of your choice, don`t fail to do that because is very important to give thanks to God.

Thanks and remain blessed.

Sincerely Yours,
Asirl.

HEADER:
Received: from [105.235.25.228] by web172606.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 29 Aug 2014 17:18:21 BST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,SGVsbG8gTXkgRGVhciBKdXN0aW4sIEkgaGF2ZSBnb29kIG5ld3MgZm9yIHlvdS4NCg0KSG93IGFyZSB5b3UgZG9pbmcgdG9kYXk_IEhvcGUgZmluZS4gSSBob3BlIHRoYXQgdGhpcyBtZXNzYWdlIHdpbGwgZmluZCB5b3UgaW4gYmV0dGVyIG1vb2QuIEkgYW0gaGFwcHkgdG8gaW5mb3JtIHlvdSBhYm91dCBteSBzdWNjZXNzIGluIGdldHRpbmcgdGhvc2UgZnVuZCB0cmFuc2ZlcnJlZCB1bmRlciB0aGUgY29vcGVyYXRpb24gb2YgYSBuZXcgcGFydG5lciBmcm9tIFZlbmV6dWVsYS4gUHJlc2VudGx5IEkgYW0gaW4BMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/716 YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.696
Message-ID: <1409329101.23095.YahooMailBasic@web172606.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2014 17:18:21 +0100
Subject: Hello My Dear CLIPPED, I have good news for you.

PHONE NUMBER:
+22566087558
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Côte d'Ivoire
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Comium Ivory Coast Inc (KoZ)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.