Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Andi Land

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

scammers abusing stolen photos of Andi Land

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 03, 2013 2:33 am

Stolen images of Andi Land.

lovelacelove14@yahoo.com

On FMF:

Hello, how are you?

Yes I am Good and I am new here and i will be glad if we go to yahoo and have a chat there and get to know about each other...you can add me there on lovelacelove14@yahoo.com

Lovelace

Lovelace_love Profile:
I am Looking for a serious Relationship
Age & Gender: 33 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 2" (157 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Christian - Methodist
Ethnicity: Native American with Black Hair Color / Blue Eye Color Zodiac Sign: Virgo

First of all I am kind, calm, good-natured and fair. I am ambitious I work very hard. I try not to neglect my duties. My life and my job often make me be resolute and strong-willed, but I do not regret about anything. I am a fighter but sometimes I want to be weak and tender, to feel that I am a Woman and I hope that my future man will help me with this. I am an optimistic person and I try to fight with all the troubles with a smile on my lips. I am a person of wide interests. I like to communicate with different people, everything new and unfamiliar. I like to spend time in the open air. I enjoy fighting with difficulties and I am happy when it is successful. I do not like weak-willed, irritable and haughty people. I am curious and like learning new things. But of course it is much better to do all this with someone special.

aa.jpg
aa.jpg (24.04 KiB) Viewed 10732 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: lovelacelove14@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 03, 2013 2:35 am

Email:

My name is Lovelace,i am 30 years Old,I am Single, Long Hair and a healthy Lady. I am self-sufficient, Beautiful, happy, secure, self-confident, psychologically aware, emotionally and financially secure.My Father is a Ghanaian and my Mother is From Australia.I am in Ghana now Because I am in the Collection of my Dad's Ownership in Ghana with My Old Mum since my Dad is dead...My Dad's Family Members dont want to Handle The Property to My Mum and I so i Think thats the Main Issue We are in Ghana now...I have been In USA for 27 years and I am a Hard working lady and very freindly.i have no Kids and Never Married..

Header:

Return-Path: <lovelacelove3@gmail.com>
X-Received: from mr.google.com ([10.182.84.135])
Thu, 02 May 2013 12:08:07 -0700 (PDT)

This scammer use different set of stolen pictures - the avatar in Yahoo is a picture of Karen Dreams - already reported in viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1610.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

amdahart@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:38 am

Hello handsome My name is rabi I'm 32 years Old,I am Single no kid,African American ,black hair, brown eyes, 5' 7", 141 lbs.,Long Hair and a healthy Lady.I ma here to find a man who want a seriouse relationship and i will be very much happy to here from u soon am online waiting for your respond or u can contact me so that we can chat and know more about each other and my yahoo id is amdahart@yahoo

sadiahonest Profile: hdsdsf
Age & Gender: 41 Year Old Woman
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
1.JPG
1.JPG (15.02 KiB) Viewed 10732 times

2.JPG
2.JPG (13.37 KiB) Viewed 10732 times
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.