Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen pictures of Holly Lemyre Part 2

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

khiara_smith23@yahoo.com.ph

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:21 pm

Feedback via the ScamSurvivors.Com [#1602]

What name did the scammer use?: aleta lewis
Scammer's email address if you have it.: khiara_smith23@yahoo.com.ph <khiara_smith23@yahoo.com.ph>;
How old did the scammer say they were?: 22
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.: aleta.lewis20
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: chatrooms.org.in
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: yahoo mail
How much money did they demand?: 500$
Name you were told to send the money to. : jerome eduardo
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: phillipines
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: +639155263588
How were you to send the money ?: western union
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: i have been deactivated my Face Book account and remove my pictures from linkedin or social sites.already deleted and blocked from skype
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: never do video chat with any stranger especially for girls if face only its ok otherwise what ever they said dont do it
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: khiara_smith23@yahoo.com.ph

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:34 pm

Skype name: aleta lewis
Skype profile ID name: aleta.lewis20
new york, United States
BD: Wednesday, April 06, 1994
Female
English
Skype avatar picture: (Stolen picture from http:/ /www.hairdressereducation.com/hair-color/brown-scene-hairstyle-makes-you-make-the-new-scene-of-style )

If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Re: khiara_smith23@yahoo.com.ph

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed May 07, 2014 3:30 pm

Feedback via the ScamSurvivors.Com [#1677]

What name did the scammer use?: Aleta Lewis
How old did the scammer say they were?: 20
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.: aleta.lewis.20
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page. .: None given
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: chatiw.com
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: Skype
How much money did they demand?: $200 at first than $150, $130, and $100 based on my unwillingness to give in to scammer's demands.
Name you were told to send the money to. : Terminted before recieving name to send money.
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: None terminated before getting to that stage.
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: None.
If they showed you your video on a website, can you post the site and account they posted it with.: None.
How were you to send the money ?: Western Union
Please upload a photo of the scammer if they sent you one.: aleta lewis skype.png
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: I blocked her from my skype account and deactivated my Facebook account.

SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Scammers abusing stolen pictures of Holly Lemyre Part 2

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:54 am

Part 1 can be found at viewtopic.php?f=20&t=6684

Feedback via the ScamSurvivors.Com [#2085]

What name did the scammer use?: Camile beyer on email and Alieta lewis on skype
Scammer's email address if you have it.: camilebeyer@yahoo.com
How old did the scammer say they were?: 20
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.: alieta.lewis20 { correction: aleta.lewis20 }
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: chatiw
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: they asked me to add them on skype
How much money did they demand?: 300
Name you were told to send the money to. : Robert Santiago
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: Philippines
If they showed you your video on a website, can you post the site and account they posted it with.: I dont know if they have posted it but they played it back to me
How were you to send the money ?: Western Unon
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: None yet I don't know what to do?

=
Skype name: aleta lewis
Skype profile ID name: aleta.lewis20
new york, United States
BD: Wednesday, April 09, 1994
Age 20
Female
Englsh
Skype avatar picture:

SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Re: Scammers abusing stolen pics and videos of Holly Lemyre

Unread postby Ferrarista » Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:58 pm

I have to add something to my story. Maybe it's totally uncorrelated, but reporting it here is even better.

One of my friends received a skype friend request from tight.jemz71

I had this friend in my fb list (before deactivating my profile) and I also have him in my old friendlist on skype and on messenger (before connecting my skype account to my microsoft messenger account). But I have to say that his skype name does not appear on his fb and the same applies to his email address (it is hidden).

Do you think that there could be a correlation with my case?
Ferrarista
Junior survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:08 pm

Possibly. Better to be safe than sorry.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Ferrarista » Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:16 pm

I just discovered that the email address used on fb by my friend is different from the one that he used to use on MSN messenger before connecting his skype account to his Microsoft account (one is hotmail and the other is gmail), but the two email addresses are quite similar (they contain some similar words).

However I'm counting the days for the reactivation of my fb account, I really need it (as I told you I'm new in a foreign country and social media are fundamental to me in this moment of my life). This scammers are really destroying my life...I wish them all the worst things...
Ferrarista
Junior survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:32 pm

Feedback form #2121

What name did the scammer use?: karen limon
How old did the scammer say they were?: 24
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.: karen.limon9
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page. .: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id ... 66&fref=ts

How much money did they demand?: 700
Name you were told to send the money to. : Greg Mateo
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: Philipines/Cabanatuan City
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: Disabled Facebook Account

ABOUT
Lives in Bakersfield, California

DOB 5th May 1990 from 93301, USA
Attachments
10258533_1400630473554261_4008636810235664972_n.jpg
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:45 am

Feedback form #2152

What name did the scammer use?: Samantha Angeles
Scammer's email address if you have it.: don't have
How old did the scammer say they were?: 19
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.: sam.angeles20
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: chatavenue.com
How much money did they demand?: 50 euros
Name you were told to send the money to. : didn't say
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: didn't say
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: don't have
If they showed you your video on a website, can you post the site and account they posted it with.: didn't show
Please upload a photo of the scammer if they sent you one.: sc.jpg

What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: I didn't pay.
I didn't report him to Skype.

Here is my story.

Useless to say how the story begins, it's always the same: chat room, Skype, "private" situation etc...

I didn't give to him any detail about me or my facebook account. My facebook account is not linked in any way to the skype account I used for this chat, nor to the mail address to which the skype account is linked.
He told me he tracked my IP, but he was wrong about the location. His error was enormous,something like 400 km.
Definitely he has nothing about me, just the video and a wrong location.

I asked if he get more info about me to see if I was hacked in some serious way, but he didn't told anything. Furthermore, he asked for a small amout of money, and it looked strange to me. I thought that his strategy was based on the "speed", so on the amount of people he catch in a day. And since the big error in the IP location, I thought he is an "amateurish". So difinitely I could be stronger then him.

I first did let him think he was right about the location. I thought it was better not to bring him to more detailed research. In parallel, I installed an IP masking app and I looked how to track his IP, and I did.
So I told him I was a programmer too (I'm not really a programmer, but I have some expertise with computers), that I was using a false proxy, and I told him the location of its IP. Obviously, he could be using a false IP too, or I may just be wrong on the IP location. But my idea was to let him think I could be more a problem than a "resource". The aim of masking my IP was to avoid he could check it again to verify it better and to confuse his ideas.
I also told him I would go to the police, but he looked not to be afraided of this.

During the whole chat I was alternating moments in which I could seem to be panicked (as he was expecting... so I could use these moments to get some
information) to moments in which I was facing him openly. Again, the idea was not to give him any reference point.

I continued talking to understand what he knew about me and to learn something about him, thinking "the more I know, the more I can counteract properly".
Obviously, he told me he had uploaded my video on some websites and he will create pop-ups to be sent to people i know. The point was that he didn't know anyone. So he can really upload somewhere my video, but which could be the useful effect to him?! No one, i thought. I also asked him to let me see the video uploaded (thinking to report it in case it was), but he sayed he is not stupid so he would not show it to me.

Finally I did let him think for a while I was going to pay. My intention was to have some information about where he want the money. Maybe to give the information to the police. He gave me the link of a Western Union page, asking me to register before to give me more info. But i didn't want to register (I thought that it could be some "ghost" site, where they copy the information about you and your credit cards) so finally I didn't get more information.

After that i didn't reply more. He told me I will experience negative consequences since i didn't want to "collaborate".
Then all he did was to add me to a shared conversation on skype with something like 20 people, no one known to me.

All this was happening 26-27 hours ago

Do you think I acted in the proper manner?
Basically what I think is that he doesn't know anything about me, so what he can do with my video? Why to upload if he can not use it against me? Why should he "loose his time" with me, if he now know that I will not pay?
Do you think he can still do something against me? Do you think he really uploaded the video? I looked for it on google, both with my real name (but the scammer doesn't have it) and with my skype nickname, but I didn't find any.
In which way can I verify his next steps, if there will be any?
As I told, he doesn't have my facebook and my nickname on skype is completely different from the one on facebook. Furthermore, the e-mail address to which the facebook account is linked is different from the one to which the skype account is linked. Should I suspend my facebook account anyway? Can he find me in some way?

Thanks.

DOB 2nd February 1988 from USA
Attachments
sc.jpg
sc.jpg (7.53 KiB) Viewed 12051 times
Wayne

chasey_crew13 on skype

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:24 am

Feedback via the ScamSurvivors.Com [#2157]

What name did the scammer use?: chasey crey
Scammer's email address if you have it.: chasey_crew13
How old did the scammer say they were?: 23 turning 24
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.: chasey_crew13
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: chatous
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: skype, yahoo mesenger
How much money did they demand?: 200

The skype profile is no more available.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com