Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

larisa_geogil105@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:36 pm

http://www.datemefree.org/profile.php?ID=205248

larisa774
- 25 y/o female
- berlin, Germany
- English, English, English
-

hello.
I AM LARISA IN SEARCH OF A MAN WHO UNDERSTANDS THE MEANING OF LOVE AS TRUST AND
FAITH INEACH OTHER RATHER THAN ONE WHO SEES LOVE OF WHAT THE WORLD IS ALL ABOUT AND AFTER
READING YOUR PROFILE I TOOK INTEREST IN YOU SO REPLY TO ME WITH THE SEND TO ME WITH EMAIL(larisa_geogil 105@yahoo.com) AND I SEND YOU MY PIC ON ME OK ops: ops: ops: ops:
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Re: larisa_geogil105@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:39 pm

Received: from [41.82.79.151]
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 19:36:22 +0100 (BST)

My Dearest Hugs.
How are you today? I am very happy for your respond to the mail I sent to you.
My name is Miss Larisa George from Darfur Region of Sudan l am 26 years and presently I am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the death of my family by the rebels

My father and my mother were killed by rebels in our residence house in the capital city Darfur. My late father Dr.Barsina George, was the owner of sina Oil and Gas Company a private extracting oil firm in Darfur before He was killed with my mother one early morning by the rebels as a result of the civil war that is going on until now in Sudan.

It is only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to the West African state called Senegal where we are leaving now in a refugee camp here in the capital city of Dakar Senegal.

However iam using the computer at the office of the Reverend father who is in charge of the refugee camp to write to you. I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently, remember that you caught my attention in that site that was why I wrote you in first place

these are my pictures. I am not all that photogenic. l wait for your reply soon.
From Yours always Miss Larisa.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Tue May 01, 2012 4:43 pm

Larisa Geogil

Hello dear ,
how are you today? l hope that you are fine. in my last mail l told you how l lost parents and relatives in the war.the only person l have now is Rev.Father Godson Mark who is the Reverend father in the camp here and He has been very nice to me since l came to this camp.The Reverend's Tel number is ( 00221 772 704 308 ) if you call tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me and l will come and answer your call.

I want to go back to my studies because l was in my first year in the university when the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.Honey,please l would like you to know that l have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me so l want you to assist me in the transfer of the money,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin. The amount in question is US$2.2M(Two Million, Two Hundred Thousand US Dollars).So l will like you to assist me transfer this money to your account and after transfer then you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents to meet with you there.

I have got in touch with this bank by mail and made them to know about my plan to withdraw this money,l also got them aware of the death of my father and they have acknowledged it with all their confirmation.
However,they advise me to get in touch with a very responsible person who will stand on my behalf to transfer this money I just have to let you know about this so that you can assist me to be my trustee in this money since l am still a refugee here. l wait for your mail and your call.
miss Larisa.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Fri May 04, 2012 12:51 pm

Larisa Geogil

Hello dear ,
I thank you once again for your kindness towards me.Remember l trust you honey that is why l am giving you all these information. My dear l will like to hear your voice every time.
After the transfer of the money into your account you will have 20% of the total money helping me in this regards and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice there in your country because l want to continue my studies there in your country.

l will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information,tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my US$2.2 million dollars deposited by my late father of which l am the next of kin.

The contact information of the bank are as follows;

STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC LONDON UK.

Email addresses, ( standardcharateredbk@london.com )
and
( standardcharteredbk@gmx.co.uk )

The name of the transfer officer is ... MR.Alex Nelson

Telephone numbers ( +44 701 11 501 70 ).
Fax number ( +44 8704 7989 03.).

The name of the depositor.............. Dr Barsina George
The next of kin................................ Miss Larisa George
The amount is......................................US$2.2M
Account number ............................706352056439.

My dear l am glad that God has brought you to help me out from this situation and l promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since l am still too young to manage it.

As l told you before,this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible.Please make sure that you contact the bank today for more information ok. l am waiting to hear from you soonest!.
Yours forever,
miss Larisa.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed May 09, 2012 10:17 am

Larisa Geogil

The contact information of the bank are as follows;

STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC LONDON UK.

Email addresses, ( standardcharateredbk@london.com )
and
( standardcharteredbk@gmx.co.uk )

The name of the transfer officer is ... MR.Alex Nelson

Telephone numbers ( +44 701 11 501 70 ).
Fax number ( +44 8704 7989 03.).

The name of the depositor.............. Dr Barsina George
The next of kin................................ Miss Larisa George
The amount is......................................US$2.2M
Account number ............................706352056439.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Thu May 10, 2012 10:27 am

Larisa Geogil

hi dear,
listen to me, l don,t have ld card because l don,t have the money to pay for the ld card yet. so if what you need is only ld card then l don,t have it.

if you don,t trust me as you said then even if l send to you the ld card then you will not trust me as well.
so l don,t have ld card and l hope that you hear what l said now. if you want to contact the Bank then do that but if you don,t want to contact the Bank then no problem.
miss Larisa.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Nora Doe <norabeauty_doee@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 11, 2012 10:58 pm

On wedatefree:

Hello. My name is Nora i am a girl. Looking for honest and truthful relationship,i will like to know you better and i will also like you to reply me through my email ( norabeauty_doee@yahoo.com ) so that i can send you my picture for you to know me well. Thanks Nora. Please don\'t forget to send me email to my box norabeauty_doee@yahoo.com

Profile elements:

norabeauty - no picture
- 24 y/o female
- Monrovia, Liberia
- English, English, English
- Student
- Have no children

Sex female
Children 0
Want children No matters
Date of birth 1987 - April - 25
Height 5'4" - 5'7" (161-170cm)
Body type Average
Ethnicity African
Religion Christian
Marital status Single
Education High School graduate
Smoker No
Drinker No
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a male
Looking for an age range 18 - 75
Relationship Activity Partner, Friendship, Marriage, Relationship, Romance, Casual, Travel Partner, Pen Pal
I am a fine looking girl searching for a nice,honest and truthful friend or partnership who knows value of the happiness and peace to enjoy peaceful,happy life and share the moment

Email:

My dearest hope your nice today ?.
I thank you so much for writing me back and i really like to have a good relationship with you, because i have a special reason why I decided to contact you, due to the urgency of my situation here . I am Miss. Nora Samuel Doe, 24 years old from Liberia the only daughter of Late President Samuel Kenyon Doe who was killed by Prince Johnson and his rebels groups after many innocent soul were killed. My father was killed by government of Prince Johnson, he accused my father of coup attempt.

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment i am receiving from my step mother, she planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father. Meanwhile i wanted to escape to the Europe but she hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents but she did not discover where i kept my Father's File which contains important documents.

So i decided to run to the refugee camp where i am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal i wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your Country.

My father deposited the sum of US$5.7million in a Bank with my name as the next of kin. However i shall forward you with the necessary information of the deposit on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund.

As you will help me for an investment and i will like to complete my studies as i was planning before. It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital, this is the reason why i decided to contact you please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.

As soon as i receive your positive response showing your interest i will put things into action immediately, in the light of the above i shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely, I'm staying at the female hostel and i will be waiting for your urgent and positive response.

Please do keep this only to your self please i beg you not to disclose it till i come over to your country once the fund has been transferred and here is my picture, hoping to hear from you and i wait for your lovely reply.
Yours truly Miss Nora Samuel Doe

Header:

Subject: I will like to know more about you and God bless you.

Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.83.14.184
Originating ISP: Sonatel
Country of Origin: Senegal
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Pearl Gerba <pearlgerba69@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 18, 2012 6:09 pm

Contact on 4pp l:

HELLO
My name is Miss pearl gerba never married before,i saw your account profile in site today and
became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email direct to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.
Here is my email address(pearlgerba69@yahoo.com)
I believe we can move from here!i am waiting for your mail to my email address
above
(Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life)
(pearlgerba69@yahoo.com)

Profile elements:

Julieat
I am a:Woman
Birthday:12.09.1988
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English
To the word which we are i am cool and lovely baby with sense of humor . I like riding bike ,that is one of my major hobby and reading as well. i like traveling too but not be travel much . also like watching movies but adventures movies is my best one.

Email:

q[uote]DEAREST ONE
How are you today,
firstly I thank you for your reaction to my email; en line with the message, a which I have sent to you.How is every thing over there in your country,i believe that you are in good health, and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.

My name is (PEARL GERBA ) i am (24years old) but your age doesn't matter in a real relationship, I am from (Rwanda in East Africa,) 5.2ft tall, fair in complexion single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago..

My late father Late Dr. RUFUS GERBA; was a politician and the managing director of a (Gold & Mine Industry.) in Kigali (the capital of Rwanda, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father and mother in cold blood.

Right now, as i am talking to you, i am the only person alive in my family, and I managed to make my way to a near by country (Senegal) where i am leaving now as a refugee under the care of a Reverend Pastor and i am using his computer to send these message to you now.

Please do not be offended for this message that comes from me please, its just that i don't know what else to do, because my situation here as the refugee is giving me a great concern, therefore, i will like you to consider my situation as an orphan, and be kind with me, as i am putting the whole of my trust on you with out fear, though i don't know who you are before, but i believe that you can not betray it at the end.

I have communicated you because of my difficult situation here in this refugees camp, Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is the pastor (Reverend Peter Emose) , who is the pastor of the (CHRIST DE SAVIOR MISSION)
here in the camp, he has been very nice to every body in the camp, but we are not living with him, rather we are leaving in the hostel, which is divided into two sections, one for the male, and the other for the female.

The Pastors Tel number is (+221-779292657).. if you call tell him that you want to speak with me (PEARL) he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here, i don't have any right or privileged to any thing, be it phone or money what ever, because it is against the law of this country.

My love I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this (please it's a secret, even no one knows about it except the Reverend father that knows about it),

I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me, which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Foreign bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the total amount, is $9.7 ( Six million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars).

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it, you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it, is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

So, i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone because i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision, hardworking and GOD fearing people.

My favorite language is English and i speak English very fluently. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you, this is my pictures. I will send you more in my next mail. Have a nice day and think about me. waiting to hear from you soonest.i attach my pictures for you.
Yours in love,
Miss PEARL[/quote]

Header:

Received: from [41.83.27.73]
Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 06:18:17 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: PLEASE MYDEAR I NEED YOUR HELP

Originating IP: 41.83.27.73
Originating ISP: Sonatel
Country of Origin: Senegal
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

mercy_sambo@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:23 am

on 4pp l:

mercysambo

is good to be good

I am a:Woman
Birthday:10.10.1987
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English

Hello,my dear how are you i hope you are OK.Friendship is not only because of feelings or what we have but because of understanding, sharing and caring. friendship does not think distance,age or even co-lour. friendship not just playing or chatting with each other. but friendship is hearing each others voice from the heart. A friend is a gift from God. someone who will cares as much as i do.i have read your profile at this (site) and i became interested in you and i will like to know you more, i am miss mercy , i want to be your friend please mail me on (mercy_sambo@yahoo.com) with a picture of you OK? then i will send you my pictures and as well tell you more about me. hope to hear from you soonest. Thanks please reply me here on (mercy_sambo@yahoo.com).rePLY
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Re: mercy_sambo@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:25 am

Received: from [41.82.158.85]
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 05:32:55 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: =?utf-8?B?SEVSRSBJUyBNWSBQSE9UTywgSSBXSVNIIFRPIEtOT1cgWU9VIE1PUkXigI8=?=

Hello dear
I am happy to receive your mail. I am very glad that we became interested in each other I do believe that we both have to be open-hearted and sincere so as to know each other deep down and well, share our loneliness and love together. I enjoyed your nice letter and i really need to builds a strong foundation for friendship, as well as marriage. It takes communication,trust, understanding, and forgiveness because we are only human. Mistakes will be made, misunderstandings will occur, but if the foundation is strong enough the relationship will overcome those barriers. so let me tell you more about my self.

My name is Miss Mercy Sambo, I am 24years of age, single and never married, i am from Darfur Sudan in northern Africa and presently i am residing in the refugee camp in Dakar Senegal as result of the crisis that is going on in my country Sudan.

My late father Dr Abakar sambo was chairman managing director ( AKSAMBO INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD),in DARFUR a city in SUDAN my country, and he was also the personal adviser to our former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed him with my mother in cold blood. It's only me that is alive now, i managed to make my way to a West African country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee.I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. Attached here is my picture, I will be hoping to hear from you and please send me one of your picture.
Yours lovely one, Miss Mercy Sambo
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Next

Return to Refugee scams.