Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

coumba_wahid@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

coumba_wahid@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:34 pm

caro
Female / Single
1991 - Abilene / United States
Hello, sweet one

Slogan
love and trust
About Me
A nice girl..A nice girl..A nice girl..A nice girl..A nice girl..A nice girl..A nice girl..A nice girl..A nice girl..A nice girl..A nice girl..A nice girl..A nice girl..A nice girl..A nice girl..A nice girl..A nice girl..A nice girl..A nice girl..A nice girl..A nice girl..A nice girl..
Looking For
A nice man..A nice man..A nice man..A nice man..A nice man..A nice man..A nice man..A nice man..A nice man..A nice man..A nice man..A nice man..A nice man..A nice man..A nice man..A nice man..A nice man..A nice man..A nice man..A nice man..
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Brown
Eye Wear None
Body Type Average
Body Art Earrings
Ethnicity Mixed
My Best Feature My Eyes
Appearance Attractive
Height(cm) 170
Weight(kg) 85
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Student
Profession student
Annual Income More than 600.000$
Living Situation Live with friends
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Friendship
Interests reading
Activities any
Books any
Movies any
Music any
TV Shows any
Background / Cultural Values
Education High School
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Leo

complement of the day,it is my plessure to be your friend,after going through your profile today i am Miss Coumba ,a kind responsible and humble sweet girl from Ivorian,i saw your profile here and like it so just contact me now at (coumba_wahid@yahoo.com) for full introduction of my self,to exchange foreign language and to send u my pics ok.plz do not let distance race, or color be a barier for relationship i will love to hear from you soon.

hit me your love here,

(coumba_wahid@yahoo.com).
Attachments
caro.JPG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: coumba_wahid@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 11, 2014 2:55 am

MY ADDITIONS:
Coumba Wahid <coumba_wahid@yahoo.com> Sat, May 3, 2014 at 2:18 PM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original

Dearest one,
firstly i thank you for your response to my email. How is everything over there, i believe that you are in good health and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.

My name is Miss Coumba Wahid i am (23years old) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship so i am comfortable with your age, I am from ( Ivory Coast in West Africa) 5.6ft tall, fair in complexion, single (never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.

My late father DR.Dion Wahid. was a politician and the managing director of a (Gold & Mine Industry) in Ivory Coast in West Africa before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father and mother in cold blood. I know that i should have waited for our relationship to last a while before i tell you all this secret, but because of my situation here in the camp, and i don't want to die here, please understand me.

Right now, as i am talking to you, i am the only person alive in my family, and I managed to make my way to a near by country (Senegal) where i am leaving now as a refugee under the care of a Reverend Pastor and i am using his computer to send these message to you now.

Please do not be offended for this message that comes from me, its just that i don't know what else to do, because my situation here as a refugee is giving me a great concern, therefore i will like you to consider my situation as an orphan, and be kind with me, as i am putting the whole of my trust on you without fear, though i don't know who you are before, but i believe that you can not betray it at the end.

I have contacted you because of my difficult situation here in this refugee camp, It's just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is the pastor (REV.MARK DAN), who is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches ), here in the camp he has been very nice to every body, but we are not leaving with him rather we are leaving in the hostel, which is divided into two sections, one for the male, and the other for the female.

The Pastors Tel. number is (+221-773803700 ), if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me ( Miss Coumba Wahid) he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here, i don't have any right or privilege to anything be it phone or what ever, because it's against their law.

My love I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

NOTE; Please listen to this (please it's a secret, even no one knows about it except the Reverend father that knows about it),

I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me, which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading financial instutition in Africa, the bank is Bank Of Africa which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $7.750,000 (Seven Million Seven Hundred and Fifty Thousand US Dollars).

So i will like you to help me transfer this money into your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it, is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

So, i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone because i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposited on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, hardworking and GOD fearing people.

My favorite language is English and i speak French very fluently. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you, the attached are my pictures. Have a nice day and think about me, awaiting to hear from you soonest, Your beloved one Miss Coumba.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.83.227.65] by web122302.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 03 May 2014 11:18:51 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,CiAKRGVhcmVzdCBvbmUsCmZpcnN0bHkgaSB0aGFuayB5b3UgZm9yIHlvdXIgcmVzcG9uc2UgdG8gbXkgZW1haWwuIEhvdyBpcyBldmVyeXRoaW5nIG92ZXIgdGhlcmUsIGkgYmVsaWV2ZSB0aGF0IHlvdSBhcmUgaW4gZ29vZCBoZWFsdGggYW5kIHRoYXQgdGhlIGF0bW9zcGhlcmUgb3ZlciB0aGVyZSBpbiB5b3VyIGNvdW50cnkgaXMgdmVyeSBuaWNlIHRvZGF5PyBNaW5lIGlzIGEgYml0IHdhcm0gb3ZlciBoZXJlIGluIERha2FyIFNlbmVnYWwuCgpNeSBuYW1lIGlzIE1pc3MgQ291bWJhIFdhaGlkIGkgYW0gKDIBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.188.663
References: <CAPYagpq0FGec6ZzNXOMv6T+7FYT5o9uYA2Us+O-opvR+buDr0w@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1399141131.78356.YahooMailNeo@web122302.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 3 May 2014 11:18:51 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: Coumba Wahid <coumba_wahid@yahoo.com>
Subject: My Dear I Will Like To Hear From You Soon.

CONTACT MY BANKER:
Coumba Wahid <coumba_wahid@yahoo.com> Mon, May 5, 2014 at 5:38 AM
Dearest .
I thank you ones again for reaching me. I hope you are keeping fine today, How is your work over there? As for me, i am looking fine over here. Really it sounds some how depositing such a big trust to some body that you have never seen in person but one thing you ought to understand is that any body who is into difficult situation may be looking for help from every angle and when i come in contact with you i was some how felt relaxed saying with me that God has answered my fasting and prayer's. I was moved.

These are the contact informations of the bank are as follows: and i would like you to contact them today for this fund and ask them how this fund will transfer into your account as my trustee and partner, Let them know that it's Miss Coumba wahid Instructed to transfer this fund into your account. Though i have already informed them regarding this fund and also introduced you to the entire management of the bank including the manager for foreign transfers. I do not see anybody asking any query regarding this my late father's fund.

Attn: Mr George Williams.
Foreign Remittance Manager.
Bank Of Africa Dakar senegal(BOA).
Av. Léopold Sédar Senghor, BP 1992 RP
TEL:+221778360771

Email :(customerservisgn@sify.com)

Email :(bankofafrica15@ymail.com)

The name of the manager for foreign transfers as i was informed is Mr George Williams by the time you contacted them on email. Please try and contact them now to confirm this and as well on how possible to transfer the ($7.750,000 (Seven Million Seven Hundred and Fify Thousand US Dollars) deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.

My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be very grateful and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money into a project that will develop this fund in near future.

As i told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country. I feel i can make it to join you as soon as you are through with this transfer or you can come down to met me over here and see how you will assist me to join you.

I don't think i will regret being with you in your country, i feel it's so better for me to be with you than to be over here, i have made my decision not to continue staying in this country anymore. My dearest, i hope you approach this issue as yours, and give an urgent attention, because i am all yours and i want to be yours all my life; i so much trust you and i will like you to maintain the trust i have got in you. I will be waiting to hear from you soonest!. Yours forever in love miss Coumba.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.83.225.232] by web122306.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 05 May 2014 02:38:05 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,RGVhcmVzdCAuCkkgdGhhbmsgeW91IG9uZXMgYWdhaW4gZm9yIHJlYWNoaW5nIG1lLiBJIGhvcGUgeW91IGFyZSBrZWVwaW5nIGZpbmUgdG9kYXksIEhvdyBpcyB5b3VyIHdvcmsgb3ZlciB0aGVyZT8gQXMgZm9yIG1lLCBpIGFtIGxvb2tpbmcgZmluZSBvdmVyIGhlcmUuIFJlYWxseSBpdCBzb3VuZHMgc29tZSBob3cgZGVwb3NpdGluZyBzdWNoIGEgYmlnIHRydXN0IHRvIHNvbWUgYm9keSB0aGF0IHlvdSBoYXZlIG5ldmVyIHNlZW4gaW4gcGVyc29uIGJ1dCBvbmUgdGhpbmcgeW91IG91Z2h0IHRvIHVuZGVyc3QBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.188.663
References: <CAPYagpq0FGec6ZzNXOMv6T+7FYT5o9uYA2Us+O-opvR+buDr0w@mail.gmail.com> <1399141131.78356.YahooMailNeo@web122302.mail.ne1.yahoo.com> <CAPYagppDMoqnm435Ky1+5uZy0GswWnaAp0TFEzpJhwSw7egN2A@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1399282685.26833.YahooMailNeo@web122306.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2014 02:38:05 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: Coumba Wahid <coumba_wahid@yahoo.com>
Subject: Darling Please Contact This Bank For The Transfer Ok..

CONTACT MY LAWYER:
Coumba Wahid <coumba_wahid@yahoo.com> Wed, May 7, 2014 at 5:31 AM
My sweetheart,
It's lovely writing to you again this evening. How are you? I thank you for your understanding please always keep this secret and confidentail to you alone. I so much believe that you are doing well..

I appreciated the way you are handling this transfer of my money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you to start a new life. God will bless and reward you for taking good care of an orphan and i will equally pay you back your kind gesture. I am in love with you. I love you so much, my sweet darling.

I can see what the bank is demanding before they will transfer my money to your position.The only problem we have now is the power of attorney which the bank said that it will be issued by a lawyer here in Senegal. Presently i have my late
father death certificate and statement of account with me here which i
have given to the Lawyer .

After going through your mail i discussed it with Rev Mark Dan and he gave me the contact of this lawyer Barrister Ruben benson. He is one of the lawyers working with the united nations here in Dakar Senegal.

I will want you to contact him telling him that you are my foreign partner that you need his services to prepare a power of attorney that will enable you transfer my $7.750,000 million dollars from Bank Of Africa in Dakar Senegal, to your account on my behalf due to my refugee status.

His contact informations are as follows:Barrister Ruben Benson

E mail:( rubenchanmbers@yahoo.com)
Email:( barristerrubenbenson@yahoo.com)

Office telephone number +221-761-336-530
You are my darling sweetheart, i love you so much. And i will like you to call me on phone because i have a lot to tell you ok. Lots of love and sweet regards. Your darling Coumba.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.135.148] by web122304.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 07 May 2014 02:31:40 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,TXkgc3dlZXRoZWFydCwNCkl0J3MgbG92ZWx5IHdyaXRpbmcgdG8geW91IGFnYWluIHRoaXMgZXZlbmluZy4gSG93IGFyZSB5b3U_IEkgdGhhbmsgeW91IGZvciB5b3VyIHVuZGVyc3RhbmRpbmcgcGxlYXNlIGFsd2F5cyBrZWVwIHRoaXMgc2VjcmV0IGFuZCBjb25maWRlbnRhaWwgdG8geW91IGFsb25lLiBJIHNvIG11Y2ggYmVsaWV2ZSB0aGF0IHlvdSBhcmUgZG9pbmcgd2VsbC4uDQoNCkkgYXBwcmVjaWF0ZWQgdGhlIHdheSB5b3UgYXJlIGhhbmRsaW5nIHRoaXMgdHJhbnNmZXIgb2YgbXkgbW9uZXkgdG8geW8BMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/561 YahooMailWebService/0.8.188.663
Message-ID: <1399455100.39948.YahooMailBasic@web122304.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2014 02:31:40 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Darling Please Contact This Lawyer For The Documents Ok.

ONE PHOTO TO ADD:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221773803700
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+221778360771
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

+221761336530
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)

+221761338530
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)

Note: I double checked to be sure the last two numbers are in the E-mails from the scammer. I was concerned about a typo between 6530 & 8530.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: coumba_wahid@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:17 pm

Coumba Got out of the Camp:
Coumba Wahid<coumba_wahid@yahoo.com> Thu, Jul 10, 2014 at 6:45 AM
Hello Dear.
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from london. Presently I'm in london with him for investing of the money. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now you will need to contact Rev. Mar Dan as at the time i was in Dakar Senegal, his direct email address is :( mark_dan100@yahoo.com )
Ask him to kindly send you a certified bank draft of $300.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter which later failed.

I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Rev Mark and direct him where to send/post you the bank draft.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which myself and my new partner are having at hand.

Remember that I had forwarded this instruction to him on your behalf, therefore establish contacts with him for the delivery of the bank draft to you without delay.Take care and remain Blessed,
Still Yours.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.7.57] by web122305.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 10 Jul 2014 03:45:33 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,SGVsbG8gRGVhci4NCkknbSBoYXBweSB0byBpbmZvcm0geW91IGFib3V0IG15IHN1Y2Nlc3MgaW4gZ2V0dGluZyB0aGUgZnVuZCB0cmFuc2ZlcnJlZCB1bmRlciB0aGUgY28tb3BlcmF0aW9uIG9mIGEgbmV3IHBhcnRuZXIgZnJvbSBsb25kb24uIFByZXNlbnRseSBJJ20gaW4gbG9uZG9uIHdpdGggaGltIGZvciBpbnZlc3Rpbmcgb2YgdGhlIG1vbmV5LiBNZWFud2hpbGUsIEkgZGlkbid0IGZvcmdldCB5b3VyIHBhc3QgZWZmb3J0cyBhbmQgYXR0ZW1wdHMgdG8gYXNzaXN0IG1lIGluIHRyYW5zZmVycmluZyB0aGUBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/661 YahooMailWebService/0.8.194.680
Message-ID: <1404989133.65767.YahooMailBasic@web122305.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2014 03:45:33 -0700
Subject: From Miss Coumba..
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rubenchanmbers@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:02 am

Dear, Beneficiary .

A power of attorney was forwarded to our office this morning by two gentle men, one of them is an American national and he is MR.TREEY DEANE by name while the other person is MR.MARK MORGAN by name a CANADIAN national .

This gentlemen claimed to be your representative, and this power of attorney stated that you are dead, they brought an account to replace your information in other to claim your fund which is now lying UNCLAIMED, below is the new account they have submitted :

BANK.-HSBC CANADA
Vancouver, CANADA
ACCOUNT NO. 1184-0878-23

Be further informed that this power of attorney also stated that you suffered and died of throat cancer. You are therefore given 24hrs to confirm the truth in this information , If you are still alive, You are to contact us back immediately, Because we work 24 hrs just to ensure that we monitor all the activities going on in regards to the claims of beneficiaries inheritance and contract payment etc.

You are to REPLY US immediately for clarifications on this matter as we shall be available 24 hrs to RESPOND with you and give you the necessary guidelines on how to ensure that your payment is to be release to you immediately.

Just also be informed that any further delay from your side could be dangerous, as we would not be held responsible of wrong payment Kindly reply .
Thank you.
Dr.Ruben.

Header:
Return-Path: <rubenchanmbers@yahoo.com>
Received: from [98.138.226.163] by tm108.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 18 Jul 2016 00:38:43 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1064.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 18 Jul 2016 00:38:43 -0000
Received: from jws100202.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sendmailws146.mail.ne1.yahoo.com;
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2016
Reply-To: Ruben Chanmbers <rubenchanmbers@yahoo.com>
Subject: Dear, Beneficiary
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rubenchanmbers@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:05 pm

UNITED NATIONS COMPENSATION ASSISTED PROGRAM)
DIRECTORATE OF INTERNATIONAL PAYMENT AND TRANSFERS,
United Nations Assisted Program - UK
3 Whitehall Court
London
SW1A 2EL
Telephone:+441163261422.
IRREVOCABLE PAYMENT RELEASE VIA DIPLOMATIC DELIVERY.
I am Mrs Rita Steward, the newly appointed director general in charge
of approving & releasing all owed yet unpaid foreign payments and also
the special adviser to the United-Nation. Your Consignment
registration #: CT8100AF.
I am delighted to inform you that the contract/Inheritance panel of
the UN, which just concluded it’s seating in London just released your
(E-mail Id & Name) among the currently approved beneficiaries who are
to benefit 100% from this very diplomatic 2nd quarter payment of the
year. This panel was primarily delegated to investigate all genuinely
owed debts and claims as it has been over due.
This package in a Golden metal box valued $3.5Million US (Three
million Five hundred thousand Us Dollars) has arrived Tulsa International
Intercontinental Airport Oklahoma termina2 via Delta Airline
flight no.BA297 from Heathrow airport London Through Diplomatic sealed
A Consignment Golden Box with registration No,#:CT8100AF has been
cleared by the USA customs and is 100% legitimate To be Delivered to
you after arrival Delivery charge is been paid.
At this moment, I wish to use this medium of communication to inform
you that for the time being the (UN) has completely stopped further
payment through bank to bank transfer, ATM Card, Bank Draft or Check
Payment due to numerous petitions received from the united states
home-land security, the FBI, IMF and other financial and security
agencies to UK Government against our banks on wrong payment and
diversion of innocent beneficiaries owed funds to a different account,
the diplomat agent already arrive in the united state with your
consignment box conveying the amount to be delivered to you.

Please reconfirm these information's : .
1. Your Full Name: .................
2. Your current address: ..........
3. Your phone number: ..............
4. Nearest airport to your location.........
5. Your Occupation: ...............
Contact the Diplomatic agent
Info below to speed up your Delivery Today.
Tulsa International Airport,Oklahoma
7777 E Apache St, Tulsa, OK 74115, USA
Email:( agenttleo@gmail.com )
Direct Telephone is: 918-609-0009
Contact Agent Name Mr Philip Leo .
Note: as this arrangement is been made By united Nation Compensation
payment assisted Program to Facilitate All payment Contract and
Inheritance/ National UK Lottery London and Ecowas payments to All beneficiary payments the agent will commence immediately with your Delivery as soon as you contact him with your Details listed above he has arrived in state with your consignment box valued the sum $3.5Million.
Respectfully Yours in-service,
Mrs Hellen Steward.
United Nation Compensation Assisted Program
Chief Executive On payment matters.

Phone:
+19186090009
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Owasso, OK
Original network provider* Windstream Nuvox Oklahoma, Llc

Phone number is also reported on our website here in connection with a military romance / trunk box scam:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3052&p=160811&hilit=19186090009#p160811
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.