Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mercypedro@ymail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Re: mercypedro@ymail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 01, 2014 12:54 am

ADDITIONS TO GOODNESS:
goodness love <lovegoodness40@yahoo.com> Sat, Apr 19, 2014 at 3:06 PM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original

How are you this moment?
I hope this my mail will reach you in good condition of health,l am really happy for your reply, I will really like to have a good relationship with you, and I have a special reason why I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and I am ( Miss.Goodness) 26 years girl ft5.3. wt 54 Democratic Republic du Côte d'Ivoire i am the only daughter of ( Late Dr.Barry Wilfried, )
The deputy minister of national security before his death , he was also chairman managing director ( OF DIAMONDS COMPANY LTD ABIDJAN ) in the capital of my country , and he also exports diamonds, coffee, cobalt copper, water. My father was killed along side with my beloved mother by some hoodlums,who parades themselves as political thugs they accuse my father of coup attempt ( which he never did ) In this last elections between President Laurent Gbagbo and his Dr.Alassane Ouattara election contested presidential which was hold on 28 November 2010 and my parents where killed on December 05 2010 .

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I am receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father.
Meanwhile I wanted to escape to the Europe but she hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my Father's File which contains important documents. So I decided to run to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Dakar , Republic of Senegal . I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your country.
My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of ($4.600.090.00 USD ) Four Million Six Hundred Thousand And Ninty Dollars ) in Finance Firm with my name as the next of kin. However, I shall forward you with the necessary information of the deposit on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund in your country. As you will help me in an investment, and I will like to complete my studies, as I was in my school, when the crisis started.
It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.
As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.
I am staying at the female hostel. Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self, please I beg you not to disclose it till I come over , once the fund has been transferred. I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification, then send in your questions.i will try to send you my picture in my next mail.
Thanks as i hope to receive from you soon.
Yours Truly Goodness.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.134.92] by web162204.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 19 Apr 2014 12:06:21 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,CgpIb3cgYXJlIHlvdSB0aGlzIG1vbWVudD8KSSBob3BlIHRoaXMgbXkgbWFpbCB3aWxsIHJlYWNoIHlvdSBpbiBnb29kIGNvbmRpdGlvbiBvZiBoZWFsdGgsbCBhbSAKcmVhbGx5IGhhcHB5IGZvciB5b3VyIHJlcGx5LCBJIHdpbGwgcmVhbGx5IGxpa2UgdG8gaGF2ZSBhIGdvb2QgCnJlbGF0aW9uc2hpcCB3aXRoIHlvdSwgYW5kIEkgaGF2ZSBhIHNwZWNpYWwgcmVhc29uIHdoeSBJIGRlY2lkZWQgdG8gCmNvbnRhY3QgeW91IGJlY2F1c2Ugb2YgdGhlIHVyZ2VuY3kgb2YgbXkgc2l0dWF0aW9uIGhlcmUgYW5kIEkBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.185.657
References: <CA+amEBJ24TpYBEXbkSqpG8AyL73Vv70OiJH7N04rL=Lpx25OtQ@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1397934381.27281.YahooMailNeo@web162204.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2014 12:06:21 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: goodness love <lovegoodness40@yahoo.com>
Subject: GOD BLESS YOU

CONTACT MY BANKER:
goodness love <lovegoodness40@yahoo.com> Wed, Apr 23, 2014 at 10:16 AM
Dearest Darling !
I am happy to hear from you. I am praying here for your protection and for God guidance upon you. I promise to be with you forever so far as you will help me to get out of here to be with you and take good care of me. I promise to give you my love and share the whole of my life with you so far as you will trust me and love me.
like i told you before, i live in the refugee camp. i don't have the international passport of this country and i don't have resident permit. we live here as a refugee. living here as a refugee is very hard because it is just like living like a prisoner.

we eat only once in a day and at times we don't eat. the only helper i have here is the Rev. Father as he took me like his own daughter. he has been so kind and good to me and that is why at times, i let him know what am doing.

In the beginning, i actually was having fears of betrayal and how to get you convinced to believe me when the bank advised me to look for a foreign partner from any country of my choice since i am a refugee at the moment and the law of the country does not permit me to part-take in any international transaction until i secure all the necessary papers. I was also warned to be careful with the kind of person i connect through internet because most of the people are fake and can destroy my future if i don't pray for God to guide me to select real person but surprisingly your mail response came up and you sound as if you were reading my mind at the moment. I thank God for directing me to you. I really don't know how we can convince each other so that trust can be built between us, i am willing to be loyal to you because it takes one time to know someone. I have gone through your mail content and discovered that you Worth knowing more, i was really touched by
your mail and i am assuring you that you will never regret of meeting me. I shall remain loyal to you and allow you direct me on what to do with this fund when i come over to you because of your experience and broad knowledge while i continue my education over there first.

I also spoke with the Rev Father about you and he encouraged me to make sure that i give you details of the holding bank and about my late father's deposit since my father used my name as his next of kin, i have also informed the bank that you will contact them on my behalf so they accepted and said until they hear from you.

Therefore use this information to contact them either by phone or e-mail to find out their procedures you shall met to enable you receive this fund officially and legally into your country without problems, the name of the holding bank, their contacts and my late father's deposit .

information are stated as bellow:
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC.
Contact person: Director of Foreign Operations.
His name is Mr Stephen Hester.
Tele: ....... +447012979680
EMAIL: ....... royalbankplcscot@aim.com
Email............ royalbankoscotland@yahoo.co.uk

Contact person: Foreign Operations & International Remittance Dept. His name is .
MR Stephen Hester.

Information about my late father & the deposit code are as follows:
Name of depositor: Late Dr.Barry Wilfried,, )
Nationality: Côte d'Ivoire
Account Numbers: 1112 4155460
Beneficiary : Miss.Goodness Barry, )
Amount Deposited:US$4,600,090.00 USD
Year of Deposit : February 2010
Purpose of Deposit : Safe keeping
Country of Deposit : U. Kingdom
.............................. .............................. ..........
Please make sure you did not miss any of this information so that they will not stand on the ground to deny your access to the deposit, please hurry up, i am eager to join you, am sick and tired of poor condition of living over here. I'm not permitted to move freely over here because i have not gotten their residence permit.
I am trusting you based on your genuine promise that you won't betray yourself which you have taken me as part of you. Please do not involve a third person into this matter for now until we secure the money because of my father's name that rings like a bell in the ears of people since after his tragic fall, it is not everybody that likes my family name therefore our issue must be keep secret and shouldn't be known by anyone again apart from you.
Please keep this very transaction secret for now, i am sure that you are working alone with me because God is with us and one with God is majority.Keep me informed as you contact the bank on my behalf and please do not argue or stretch matters with them to avoid raising an eyes brow on my family name by any of the jealous staff or government authority, please everything calm and cool as you proceed, don't allow anything that can create awareness that I'm still alive to anyone because i am hiding my identity over here except very few trusted ones that knows.
Anytime you wan to speak with me, always call me with the Rev. Father's number and tell him that you want to speak to me so that he can send for me in the hostel.
Love & care from!
Yours wish to be Goodness.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.183.51] by web162201.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 23 Apr 2014 07:16:33 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,RGVhcmVzdCBEYXJsaW5nICEKSSBhbSBoYXBweSB0byBoZWFyIGZyb20geW91LiBJIGFtIHByYXlpbmcgaGVyZSBmb3IgeW91ciBwcm90ZWN0aW9uIGFuZCAKZm9yIEdvZCBndWlkYW5jZSB1cG9uIHlvdS4gSSBwcm9taXNlIHRvIGJlIHdpdGggeW91IGZvcmV2ZXIgc28gZmFyIGFzIAp5b3Ugd2lsbCBoZWxwIG1lIHRvIGdldCBvdXQgb2YgaGVyZSB0byBiZSB3aXRoIHlvdSBhbmQgdGFrZSBnb29kIGNhcmUgb2YgbWUuIEkgcHJvbWlzZSB0byBnaXZlIHlvdSBteSBsb3ZlIGFuZCBzaGFyZSB0aGUgd2hvbGUgb2YBMAEBAQE-
References: <CA+amEBJ24TpYBEXbkSqpG8AyL73Vv70OiJH7N04rL=Lpx25OtQ@mail.gmail.com> <1397934381.27281.YahooMailNeo@web162204.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <CA+amEBL0u8LvieG6Y_e9JtWJ9Vvm5_A3K+O8J6VwOSzr8Fv=uw@mail.gmail.com> <1398147329.27378.YahooMailNeo@web162203.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <CA+amEBJV5RBr7n=K0iSEZ8hq1Mqy7NdSMvU89uhXLhstk8pWRA@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1398262593.28032.YahooMailNeo@web162201.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 07:16:33 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: DARLING CONTACT WITH THIS ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND

CONTACT MY LAWYER:
goodness love <lovegoodness40@yahoo.com> Fri, Apr 25, 2014 at 4:05 PM
To: "haamzabylawfirms@yahoo.co.uk" <haamzabylawfirms@yahoo.co.uk>
Cc: "hamzabylawchamberste@gmail.com" <hamzabylawchamberste@gmail.com>, <CLIPPED>

Now there is no need for us to keep waiting since the bank are ready to make this transfer once the documents are ready, i was been giving a contact of one of the lawyer here who will help us to get this documents, bellow here is the contact;

Person to contact: Azam Usman
Solicitors and Advocates.
Principle attorney.
Usman and Associate Chambers
Telephone: +221765728748
EMAIL: hamzabylawchamberste@gmail.com
Email : haamzabylawfirms@yahoo.co.uk
Please Darling , i will like you to make contact with this law firm instantly and ask him to help us to get this needed document by the bank to effect this transfer, as you can see that everything concerning this transfer is complete, please help me out to see that this lawyer get this document within this week ok, my prayers are with you and i know that God will surely see us through.

I will never forget you in my life, God bless you for me, waiting to hear from you the response from the lawyer , please call him on the telephone so that he will know our seriousness ok at the same time send also an email.
Thank you for your concern, always put me in your daily prayers.
Best Regard,
Yours wish to be Goodness

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.169.235] by web162202.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 25 Apr 2014 13:05:45 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,CgpOb3cgdGhlcmUgaXMgbm8gbmVlZCBmb3IgdXMgdG8ga2VlcCB3YWl0aW5nIHNpbmNlIHRoZSBiYW5rIGFyZSByZWFkeSB0byBtYWtlIHRoaXMgdHJhbnNmZXIgb25jZSB0aGUgZG9jdW1lbnRzIGFyZSByZWFkeSwgaSB3YXMgYmVlbiBnaXZpbmcgYSBjb250YWN0IG9mIG9uZSBvZiB0aGUgbGF3eWVyIGhlcmUgd2hvIHdpbGwgaGVscCB1cyB0byBnZXQgdGhpcyBkb2N1bWVudHMsIGJlbGxvdyBoZXJlIGlzIHRoZSBjb250YWN0OwoKUGVyc29uIHRvIGNvbnRhY3Q6IEF6YW0gVXNtYW4KU29saWNpdG9ycyBhbmQBMAEBAQE-
References: <CA+amEBJ7d83yipMw7YPZoh=RCajq95HrE3Bz_N+R4WFnFZmk5A@mail.gmail.com> <1398344617.47088.YahooMailNeo@web172501.mail.ir2.yahoo.com> <CA+amEBL4n+FBPRU7_D3w_MFOJ0pFH3jrQKD7v=+r67fsX5J-Rg@mail.gmail.com> <1398427608.74895.YahooMailNeo@web172503.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Message-ID: <1398456345.62725.YahooMailNeo@web162202.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 13:05:45 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Darling please contact with this Law Firms immediately for his help, you can also call him on phone
To: "haamzabylawfirms@yahoo.co.uk" <haamzabylawfirms@yahoo.co.uk>
Cc: "hamzabylawchamberste@gmail.com" <hamzabylawchamberste@gmail.com>,

TWO PHOTOS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221760179134
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider*

+447012979680
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Invomo Ltd

+221765728748
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: mercypedro@ymail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 06, 2014 1:18 am

Additional E-mail address:
Hamzaby Lawfirms < haamzabylawfirms@yahoo.co.uk > Fri, May 2, 2014 at 5:44 AM
Sir unbelievable, You will not tell me this, The bank account is in order, And no one have even complained about this account. The owner remitted money this very morning into this account, and also received money there on Monday, So i couldn't believe you. Any way about your document, If its really interested you kindly remit the money to enable us start up your document. And if you don't want just forget about it.
Yours Advocate Dr. Azam Usman

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.143.70] by web171905.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 02 May 2014 10:44:46 BST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,U2lyIHVuYmVsaWV2YWJsZSwgWW91IHdpbGwgbm90IHRlbGwgbWUgdGhpcywgVGhlIGJhbmsgYWNjb3VudCBpcyBpbiBvcmRlciwgQW5kIG5vIG9uZSBoYXZlIGV2ZW4gY29tcGxhaW5lZCBhYm91dCB0aGlzIGFjY291bnQuIFRoZSBvd25lciByZW1pdHRlZCBtb25leSB0aGlzIHZlcnkgbW9ybmluZyBpbnRvIHRoaXMgYWNjb3VudCwgYW5kIGFsc28gcmVjZWl2ZWQgbW9uZXkgdGhlcmUgb24gTW9uZGF5LCBTbyBpIGNvdWxkbid0IGJlbGlldmUgeW91LiBBbnkgd2F5IGFib3V0IHlvdXIgZG9jdW1lbnQsIElmIAEwAQEBAQ--
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.188.663
References: <CA+amEBJ7d83yipMw7YPZoh=RCajq95HrE3Bz_N+R4WFnFZmk5A@mail.gmail.com> <1398344617.47088.YahooMailNeo@web172501.mail.ir2.yahoo.com> <CA+amEBL4n+FBPRU7_D3w_MFOJ0pFH3jrQKD7v=+r67fsX5J-Rg@mail.gmail.com> <1398427608.74895.YahooMailNeo@web172503.mail.ir2.yahoo.com> <1398456345.62725.YahooMailNeo@web162202.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1398510665.88901.YahooMailNeo@web171906.mail.ir2.yahoo.com> <CA+amEB+k-TOM5TahNP=AEvTi2yjayUDGgCifXUQwJ91DVY4q8A@mail.gmail.com> <1398672510.98043.YahooMailNeo@web171901.mail.ir2.yahoo.com> <CA+amEBKvGLrmOUOqKzQMu-nKEbVSBcGizaUmMdQwTCJWhD17Jw@mail.gmail.com> <1398868204.22065.YahooMailNeo@web171902.mail.ir2.yahoo.com> <CA+amEBJ+szkA8rCo536PizEf6CugUnO0vE60rBWFYwQmi1DaPw@mail.gmail.com> <1398975424.92471.YahooMailNeo@web171902.mail.ir2.yahoo.com> <CA+amEBLAPcj+uz_5uwsjrxz3uAYCWybnMq0r4Ly8oNonNhdVaA@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1399023886.55051.YahooMailNeo@web171905.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2014 10:44:46 +0100 (BST)
Reply-To: Hamzaby Lawfirms <haamzabylawfirms@yahoo.co.uk>
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

amandasaddam@aol.co.uk

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:16 pm

amanda saddam
Female
25 - Abilene / United States

Hello dear, good day .

My name is miss Amanda

single, i was impressed to write to you after going through your profile today on Facebook.com. how are you,i will like us to hold a very good relationship in addition please kindly reply me via email so that i will give you my pictures and more about me.

Here is my email (amandasaddam@aol.co.uk )

hoping to read from you soonest

please to remember reply me directly with my private email address (amandasaddam@aol.co.uk) thanks.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

maryjane_apia1@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:39 pm

Maryjane
Female

How are you. My name is Maryjane, I came across your profile in here and like it. I will like you to contact me through my private email address here ( maryjane_apia1@yahoo.com ) from there I will give you my pictures and tell you more about myself ok. I don't like sharing my information on a dating site. So write on my email address

Maryjane
Attachments
maryjane.JPG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: maryjane_apia1@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:20 pm

MY ADDITIONS:

DEAREST ONE

firstly I thank you for your reaction to mine email; inline with the message, which I have sent to you.

How was your night over there in your country,i believe you had a wonderful night and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.

My name is Maryjane Apia, I was born in 1988 but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, so i am comfortable with your age, I am from Ivory Coast in West Africa ,5.8ft tall, fair in complexion single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.

My late father (Dr Williams Apia) was the managing director of Apia and Associates (Ltd) and he was the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.

It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now as a refugee under a Reverend-Pastor's care and i am using his computer to send these message to you.

I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes.

PLEASE Do not be offended for this message that comes from me please, fair which to me obliged to put simple trust on you due to my situation here as a refugee and I shall demand most your conscientiousness after yours to know about me, I shall really grow fond we to have good In spite attitudes therefore I have this as a trust which i believe that you can not betray it at the end. I have communicated you because of my difficult situation here in this refugee camp; Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace I will come out here soon.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to. all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev- George David , who is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women hostel because the camp have two hostels, one for men the other for women.

The Pastors Tel number is ( +221-771-965-984 ) . if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. But the Reverend bought me a phone of my own. So my direct line is (+221769416143). You can call me anytime of your choice ok. My love I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this(please it's a secret,even no one knows about it except the Reverend that knows about it),i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Foreign bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $5.7M (Five Million Seven Hundred Thousand Dollars).

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision,hardworking and GOD fearing people. My Favorite language is English but our language is french but i speak English very fluently. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you. Attached here is my picture. I will send you more in my next mail. Have a nice day and think about me. Awaiting to hear from you soonest.

Yours in love,

Miss Maryjane

HEADER:
Received: from [41.83.31.21] by web160701.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 08 Sep 2014 18:00:07 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,CgpERUFSRVNUIE9ORQpmaXJzdGx5IEkgdGhhbmsgeW91IGZvciB5b3VyIHJlYWN0aW9uIHRvIG1pbmUgZW1haWw7IGlubGluZSB3aXRoIHRoZSBtZXNzYWdlLCB3aGljaCBJIGhhdmUgc2VudCB0byB5b3UuCkhvdyB3YXMgeW91ciBuaWdodCBvdmVyIHRoZXJlIGluIHlvdXIgY291bnRyeSxpIGJlbGlldmUgeW91IGhhZCBhIHdvbmRlcmZ1bCBuaWdodCBhbmQgdGhhdCB0aGUgYXRtb3NwaGVyZSBvdmVyIHRoZXJlIGluIHlvdXIgY291bnRyeSBpcyB2ZXJ5IG5pY2UgdG9kYXk_IE1pbmUgaXMgYSBsaXR0bGUgYmkBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.696
References: <CA+amEB+rsWdx3UL+JjSca--grAmNfguwx2_1rWWjBahYf=LX8g@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1410224407.56784.YahooMailNeo@web160701.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2014 18:00:07 -0700
Reply-To: Maryjane Apia <maryjane_apia1@yahoo.com>
Subject: This is my true love and trust for you

My Dearest,
How are you today? I believe you're having a great day. Ask of me, am fine, just managing to cope with the hard life here in this prison called refugee camp,
hoping that by the special grace of God that i will be out very soon and join you over there for a better living and to continue back with my education.

DEAR, I will so much appreciated your willingness to assist me to see that i get this BALANCE left in my late father's foreign Bank account transferred to your position, pending our arrival to meet with you to start up a new life.
As i told you in my previous mail, i am presently living in this refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the death of my parents.

I suggest that we first of all get the fund transferred to your account and then we start making arrangement on how am going to come over there to start up a new life with you because if i may say, things are very difficult here in Dakar Senegal and all my hopes is for you to assist me transfer this (5.7Million US Dollars) deposited by my late father at (ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND) to your position so that you can send some money from there for me to prepare my traveling documents and air ticket to meet with you.

This is the contact information of the bank;
Name: ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC .
The name of transfer officer;Mr.Paul Leeds.
Email ( royalbank_transfer_department2@yahoo.co.uk )
Or ( info@uk-rbos.com )
Personal Number To Mr.Paul Leeds
Tel Number .+447-053-827-365
Fax Number. +44-703-1971-731.
The account information's are as follow :-
A/c Name; Dr Williams Apia
Amount Deposited; (5.7 Million US Dollars)
Next of Kin; Miss Maryjane Apia
A/C No, BLB745008901546/QB/91/A.

I have earlier informed ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND about my plans to claim this money and all they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status here in Senegal. As a refugee, am not allowed direct claim of the money but only through an appointed representative as the united nations refugee law governing refugees all over the world states.

In this regards i will like you to contact the Bank as soon as you can with this information, telling them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer the money deposited by my late father Dr Williams Apia to your Bank account.
God will bless you as you contact the bank today,
Sincerely Yours
in Love Maryjane

HEADER:
Received: from [41.214.118.234] by web160704.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 11 Sep 2014 02:34:20 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,TXkgRGVhcmVzdCwKSG93IGFyZSB5b3UgCnRvZGF5PyBJIGJlbGlldmUgeW91J3JlIGhhdmluZyBhIGdyZWF0IGRheS4gQXNrIG9mIG1lLCBhbSBmaW5lLCBqdXN0IAptYW5hZ2luZyB0byBjb3BlIHdpdGggdGhlIGhhcmQgbGlmZSBoZXJlIGluIHRoaXMgcHJpc29uIGNhbGxlZCByZWZ1Z2VlIApjYW1wLApob3BpbmcgdGhhdCBieSB0aGUgCnNwZWNpYWwgZ3JhY2Ugb2YgR29kIHRoYXQgaSB3aWxsIGJlIG91dCB2ZXJ5IHNvb24gYW5kIGpvaW4geW91IG92ZXIgCnRoZXJlIGZvciBhIGJldHRlciBsaXZpbmcgYW4BMAEBAQE-
References: <CA+amEB+rsWdx3UL+JjSca--grAmNfguwx2_1rWWjBahYf=LX8g@mail.gmail.com> <1410224407.56784.YahooMailNeo@web160701.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <CA+amEBL55vKg5KMmintif42xywGYTGcWsz3RRF5JRCEOLu2F+g@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1410428060.73703.YahooMailNeo@web160704.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2014 02:34:20 -0700
Subject: Dear here is the bank contact

My Dearest
How are you today? i hope fine.i am more than happy to read your mails and read what you got from the Bank, Once again thanks for your ability to help me transfer the money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you, it shows you are a dependable and trustworthy man, i was looking for a Lawyer who will help us with this paper, I hope this Lawyer will do it.

So, i will also advise you to please keep it to yourself because i am afraid of loosing the money to people who will disappoint me when the money gets to there care that was why it took me time to tell you about it and i promise you this from my heart (I AM NOT GOING TO DISAPPOINT YOU) and i equally expect the same from you.

Now, regarding the requests the bank needs from us i have with me here the last Deposit of Account and the death certificate, (which i already sent to you) I thought it's the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath from the high court here in Dakar Senegal.

I have informed the Reverend about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below, he is a registered lawyer in the United Nations Camp here and he is also a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association) who will help in preparing the documents for us.
Please i will like you to contact him through email and phone today, when your contacting him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney and affidavit of Oath in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's ACCOUNT in ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND to the account in Your country.

His contact information are as follows,

Bar (Dr) KELVIN AMINGO .
Of: (AMINGO'S CHAMBER)
Email ( barrister.amingolawchambers@yahoo.com ) or ( barr.amingolawchambers@lawyer.com )
Tel: (+221-770-927-468)

So, i will like you to contact him for the preparation of those remaining documents power of attorney and affidavit of Oath on your name, Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us!.
Yours forever

HEADER:
Received: from [41.214.116.154] by web160703.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 13 Sep 2014 03:01:09 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,TXkgRGVhcmVzdApIb3cgYXJlIHlvdSB0b2RheT8gaSBob3BlIGZpbmUuaSBhbSBtb3JlIHRoYW4gaGFwcHkgdG8gCnJlYWQgeW91ciBtYWlscyBhbmQgcmVhZCB3aGF0IHlvdSBnb3QgZnJvbSB0aGUgQmFuaywgT25jZSBhZ2FpbiB0aGFua3MgCmZvciB5b3VyIGFiaWxpdHkgdG8gaGVscCBtZSB0cmFuc2ZlciB0aGUgbW9uZXkgdG8geW91ciBwb3NpdGlvbiBwZW5kaW5nIApteSBhcnJpdmFsIHRvIG1lZXQgd2l0aCB5b3UsIGl0IHNob3dzIHlvdSBhcmUgYSBkZXBlbmRhYmxlIGFuZCAKdHJ1c3R3b3J0aHkgbWEBMAEBAQE-
References: <CA+amEB+rsWdx3UL+JjSca--grAmNfguwx2_1rWWjBahYf=LX8g@mail.gmail.com> <1410224407.56784.YahooMailNeo@web160701.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <CA+amEBL55vKg5KMmintif42xywGYTGcWsz3RRF5JRCEOLu2F+g@mail.gmail.com> <1410428060.73703.YahooMailNeo@web160704.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <CA+amEBKc8rNhf8PMDyxJjh5ybVXU_OFnW-iyR13d+4R-JRMFKQ@mail.gmail.com> <1410521773.90255.YahooMailNeo@web172802.mail.ir2.yahoo.com> <CA+amEBL4M31ryKX5qo3cd8xkM3Wc+u99kriPF1=iLaaQBwawMQ@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1410602468.96836.YahooMailNeo@web160703.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2014 03:01:08 -0700
Subject: Please contact this lawyer for help

PHOTOS AND DOCS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221771965984
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+221769416143

FAX: +447790753621
Original network provider* Orange

+447053827365
Original network provider* Simwood eSMS Ltd

FAX: +447031971731
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

+221770927468
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

giftstivean@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:10 pm

Hello dear, I'm Gift
i saw your profile and when I go trough it i find interest and i really want to know you better and tell you more about myself, please i will be very happy if you can replay back trough my email (giftstivean@hotmail.com) so that i will give you my pictures for you to know whom i am and i have something important to shear with you privet not here because of security reasons (giftstivean@hotmail.com). i will be waiting to read from you soon please try write to me trough email OK not here.

Giftstive - the profile picture is already reported here
from New York, New York United States
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

giftstivean@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:14 pm

ADDITIONS:
Hello Dearest.
I am glad to write to you, how are you? I hope you are fine, I thank God for you. Your message was a total relief to me, May God protect you for me because he is the one who brought you in my life, I will like him to make away for you, my love, i love the way you sound to me, and i promise to be with you and i will like you to help me to come out of this camp so that i can come to your country and have a free life over there.

In this camp, we are many living as refugees and our freedom is restricted because we do not have any traveling paper. It is just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace I will come out of here very soon.
I don't have any brother, sister or relatives now whom I can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war, the only person I have now is Rev David Jones who is the pastor of the (Christ The king Church) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since I came here, I am living in the woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Pastor Tel number: +221-776610920 if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here I don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my education because I only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now too place.
Please listen to this, I do have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which I will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $ 5.7M (Five Million, Seven Hundred Thousand USA Dollars.

So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you send to me some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above, I will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember, i am giving you all these information due to trust and believing that no one will think to hurt me after hearing all that i have gone through. My favorite language is English but very fluently. please i will like you to call me by 13 o'clock GMT Senegal local time, like I said i have a lot to tell you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, truth and hardworking. I will also give you the contact of the bank for you to hear from them on how to transfer the money, have a nice day and pray for me. i am waiting to hear from you soon . call me if you wish
Your baby Girl.

HEADER:
Received: from SNT151-W58 ([65.55.90.73]) by SNT004-OMC2S26.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Tue, 14 Jul 2015 06:18:09 -0700
X-TMN: [1qbdoAagTEzp+XpcD4M5LK6coJy7VYiZ]
X-Originating-Email: [giftstivean@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <SNT151-W5845E57F55DB41712C256CA19B0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: giftstivean@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_25dd3d4f-65f3-422e-9278-5d15fb40bcb5_"

CONTACT MY BANKER
My Dearest,
How are you doing today and how is life over there? i am very happy to read your mail and If you really want to help me you go on and contact the bank and let us hear from them first so that we will know how to open an account, because I have already official letter of nomination to the bank, that is to inform them that you are the person i present to represent me for the transfer of my inheritance to your position, now what you will do is to write to the bank and introduce yourself as the person that I nominated to stand on my behalf for the claim of my inheritance/transfer, ask them what to do and the best way to transfer the money to your account, for more clarification, below is the full contact of the bank and the deposit information.

THE CITIBANK INTERNATIONAL PLC,LONDON
The name of the transfer officer is (Dr.) Teddy Smith, they Email Address contacts.

Email Address: citi.bankmoneytransferlondon@iname.com
Email Address: citi.custormercareoflondonbank@aol.com
Email Address: citi.banktransfer@iname.com

Tel-- ( +44-7024016706 or +44-7024016917 )
Fax-- ( +44-703-297-0059 )

DEPOSIT INFORMATION.

DEPOSITOR NAME IS …. DR.ANDREW JOHN STIVEAN............
NEXT OF KIN……. MISS GIFT ANDREW (Daughter)
AMOUNT:..................... $5.7 MILLION US DOLLARS.
ACCOUNT NUMBER:............. ASCBUK874560245037/ZK/87/E

Please contact the bank immediately, I really want everything concerning this transfer to be legally handled, please take this transfer as your own, I have trusted everything into your hand and again have in mind that I really want to relocate and meet you over there, so that I will take good care of my health and start a new life under your control, the most important thing is that you should handle this matter as your own, am waiting for your reply as soon as you contact them, bye for now,
Yours faithful
Miss Gift.

HEADER:
Received: from SNT151-W6 ([65.55.90.72]) by SNT004-OMC2S16.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Wed, 15 Jul 2015 02:17:30 -0700
X-TMN: [88h1h4iBFSPaHH+VDi8eHt+ECpjqP4BO]
Message-ID: <SNT151-W6C946A819C68787407EB7A19A0@phx.gbl>
boundary="_0bfc74e8-1c83-4d18-bf18-636895035f0a_"

CONTACT MY LAWYER
Good Day My Love.
How are you doing today? i am very happy to read your respond from the bank with all they requirements needed before this transfer can be made, I am very glad for the way things is going on now, believing by the special grace of God, we will finish this soon so that I will come over immediately to your country where I will start up my new life and further up my education together over there with you.

Now regarding the requests the bank needs from us I have the statement of account of my late father and his death certificate here with me which I will send to you later, I thought the only thing the bank needs from us but since they need the power of attorney and affidavit of oath / support.

I have informed the Reverend about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below, is an attorney registered with the United Nations here and is also a registered member of the Bar Senegal that will help in the preparation of documents for us, Please I will like you to contact him through email when talking to him I say that you are my foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney and also get the affidavit of oath / support from high court here in Dakar, Senegal, and will do in your name to enable the transfer of my late father's account at Citibank PLC to your account in your country. bellow is his contact information.

Name.. Bar Samuel Lewis
Phone.... (+221-768681932)
Email:.... barrister.samuel72@yahoo.com

Therefore, I would like to contact him for the preparation of the force attorney Please try and contact me when in contact the lawyer and let me know if he agrees to help us, thanks once again when I think of you always. i love you
Yours forever
Miss Gift.

HEADER:
Received: from SNT151-W7 ([65.55.90.72]) by SNT004-OMC2S29.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Fri, 17 Jul 2015 02:14:20 -0700
X-TMN: [yocmVRKoLoBbhWEqcaNXEHjQPCqToiAI]
Message-ID: <SNT151-W71417D0FCDA9D85FAE1D7A1980@phx.gbl>
boundary="_7cd63855-5498-44ba-8d03-67e813731d36_"

LEGAL PRACTITIONER & ATTORNEYS OF SUPREME COURT OF JUSTICE
B-S-LEWIS CHAMBERS CONSULTANT.

SOLICITORS AND ADVOCATES.

JUDICIARY OFFICE

No 101 USMAN DIOP YOFF DAKAR SENEGAL

OFFICE TEL: +221-768-681-932

Attention.

This is to inform you that your information has been received in our law chambers today been 22 July 2015, as regards the preparation of a power of attorney and affidavit of oath for you and your partner Miss Gift Andrew.

We have observed the identification of these transfer and the need of the documents required by Citibank London. We need you to be informed that we are ready to give to you the best of our service as we have been subjected to act on your behalf with the procurement of the documents from the High Court here in Dakar Senegal.

Firstly we appreciate to stand as an advocate in the high court of the Senegal. And be rest assured that we will give to you our best of services and shall apply all legal terms to guarantee our efficiency and effectiveness from the moment our required mobilizations materials is received.
You are hereby required to send immediately to us the fees as stated below to enable us get induce urgently as regarding the legal paper works from the high court here in Dakar Senegal.

To adequately mobilize us on this assignment you are hereby required to send to us a total sum of six hundred and fifty dollars($650.dollars)only.

1) We will use the sum of two hundred dollars ($200.00) to register the two certificates in the office of the court register.
2) We will use the sum of fifty dollars ($50.00) to get the authentic stamp duty on the Certificate from the office of Chief Justice,
3) We will use the sum of two hundred and dollars ($200.00) to secure a receipt of Incorporation from the ministry of internal affairs here in Senegal before the two Certificates can be approved.
4) We will use the sum of one Hundred and twenty dollars ($120.00) as our mobilization fee.
5) Our service charge, that is, our legal processing fee is eighty dollars ($80.00).

Note: Upon the receipt of this fee ($650.dollars), we shall proceed immediately to procure the required documents for your transfer and it will be our pleasure to represent you in other matters concerning your business in the future. As soon as we receive the required fee we promise to secure the documents for you as demanded in two working days.

Go and send the money through WESTERN UNION Or MONEY GRAM to enable us get the money the same day and start processing the documents faster and in two (2) working days it shall be ready, Below is my information which you will use to make the payment to my Chambers.

First Name:................ SAMUEL
Last name:................ LEWIS
Question:.........? HOW WAS YOUR DAY
Answer:........... FINE
City : ............ DAKAR REGION

Attachment below is the Identity of the Senior Barrister for you to know whom you are dealing with. I shall be waiting for your update as soon as you make the payment, Have a nice Day!

Yours sincerely in service,
Snr. Barrister, Samuel Lewis (ESQ)
Solicitor/Advocate
Tel: +221-768-681-932

Fax! +221-439-096-449
No 101 Usman Diop Yoff Dakar Senegal.

(Principal Attorney)

HEADER:
Received: from omp1008.mail.ir2.yahoo.com (omp1008.mail.ir2.yahoo.com. [212.82.98.71])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id bd2si6851381wjc.130.2015.07.23.00.57.14
for <CLIPPED>
(version=TLSv1 cipher=RC4-SHA bits=128/128);
Thu, 23 Jul 2015 00:57:16 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of barrister.samuel72@yahoo.com designates 212.82.98.71 as permitted sender) client-ip=212.82.98.71;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of barrister.samuel72@yahoo.com designates 212.82.98.71 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=barrister.samuel72@yahoo.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@yahoo.com;
dmarc=pass (p=REJECT dis=NONE) header.from=yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 58423 invoked by uid 1000); 23 Jul 2015 07:57:14 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s2048; t=1437638234; bh=PeUFpY14CPRC8rQgrf5kIdt/GbqNF8bWBhzW9/fcDO0=; h=Date:From:Reply-To:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:References:Subject:MIME-Version:CLIPPED==
X-YMail-OSG: CLIPPED-
Received: by 217.12.9.8; Thu, 23 Jul 2015 07:57:13 +0000
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015 07:57:11 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: Barrister Samuel <barrister.samuel72@yahoo.com>
To: CLIPPED>
Message-ID: <941795428.897497.1437638232366.JavaMail.yahoo@mail.yahoo.com>
In-Reply-To: <CAPYagpqqOr0p541MsTTPyACGCFWxgZbaiqx+iZskwsO6nOf-_Q@mail.gmail.com>
References: <CAPYagpqqOr0p541MsTTPyACGCFWxgZbaiqx+iZskwsO6nOf-_Q@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: PREPARATION OF THE DEMANDED DOCUMENTS.

JUDICIARY OFFICE

Attention. Mr.CLIPPED.

This is to inform you that your mail has been received in our law chambers today been 24 July 2015, the content of your mail is well understood by me, Since your country don't have western union or money gram then i want you to go ahead and make the payment through my Secretary bank account information below as you demanded,

Account Name ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, PRINCE AKOR

Account Number ,,,,,,,,,,, 02727640000
Address ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, DAKAR SENEGAL

Code Bank ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, SN100

Code Guichet ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 01004
Bank name. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL
Rib ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 44

Swift Code,,,,,,,,,,,, AFRISNDAXXX

Mr.CLIPPED. as soon as you make the payment you now forward the payment slip to enable me get the money in three bank working days, I shall be waiting for the payment slip as soon as you make the payment, Have a nice day.

Solicitor/Advocate
Tel: +221-768-681-932.
Fax! +221-439-096-449

(Principal Attorney)

HEADER:
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by nm35.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 24 Jul 2015 10:19:58 -0000
Received: from [98.137.12.62] by nm35.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 24 Jul 2015 10:17:02 -0000
Received: from [212.82.98.61] by tm7.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 24 Jul 2015 10:17:02 -0000
Received: from [212.82.98.94] by tm14.bullet.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 24 Jul 2015 10:17:01 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1031.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 24 Jul 2015 10:17:01 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-4
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 853645.44854.bm@omp1031.mail.ir2.yahoo.com
X-YMail-OSG: CLIPPED-
Received: by 212.82.98.115; Fri, 24 Jul 2015 10:17:01 +0000
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2015 10:16:50 +0000 (UTC)

PICS AND DOCS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221776610920

+442075005500
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location London
Original network provider* BT

+447024016706

+447024016917

FAX: +447032970059
Original network provider* Eurowise Dotcom Ltd

+221768681932

FAX: +221439096449
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Senegal number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Gift Stivian giftstivean@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:05 am

JUDICIARY OFFICE

Attention. Mr.CLIPPED.

Be inform that your mail has been received in our law chambers today been 28 July 2015
and the content of your mail is well understood by me but i don't really know what is the problem with the account but i have spoke with my Secretary and he told me that he will go back to the bank and find out why his account is not working through,

Mr.CLIPPED. I want you to know that you still have other account information here to make the payment to me if you really need our chambers to get this documents for you and your partner, I want you to go ahead and make the payment with the account information below,

Account Name ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, KEITA FATOUMATA

Account Number ,,,,,,,,,,, 34162147001

Code Bank ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, SN012

Code Guichet ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 01219

Bank name. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, CBAO Groupe Attijariwafa Bank
Cle Rib ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 92

Swift Code,,,,,,,,,,,, CBAOSNDA

IBAN......01201219034162147001 92

Mr.CLIPPED. as soon as you make the payment you now forward the payment slip to enable me get the money in three bank working days, I shall be waiting for the payment slip as soon as you make the payment, Have a nice day.

Solicitor/Advocate
Tel: +221-768-681-932.
Fax! +221-439-096-449

(Principal Attorney)

HEADER:
Received: from [212.82.98.125] by nm4.bullet.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 28 Jul 2015 14:32:36 -0000
Received: from [212.82.98.91] by tm18.bullet.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 28 Jul 2015 14:32:35 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1028.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 28 Jul 2015 14:32:35 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 972788.35322.bm@omp1028.mail.ir2.yahoo.com
X-YMail-OSG:CLIPPED
Received: by 212.82.98.119; Tue, 28 Jul 2015 14:32:35 +0000
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015 14:32:25 +0000 (UTC)
To: CLIPPED>
Cc: GIFT STIVEAN <giftstivean@hotmail.com>
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

liliangarba88@hotmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:51 pm

* 196.207.221.154 Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senega n/a Senegal

Return-Path: <>
Received: from [192.168.1.100] (196.207.221.154) by
DB3PR07MB0651.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com (10.160.50.17) with Microsoft SMTP
Server (TLS) id 15.1.306.13; Fri, 30 Oct 2015 01:39:47 +0000
Subject: hi
To: Recipients
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2015 01:39:40 +0000
Reply-To: <liliangarba88@hotmail.com>
X-Originating-IP: [196.207.221.154]

Hello
my name is Lilian Garba,i came across your page and i decide to contact you,i have important issue to discuss with you please contact me back,thanks yours
Lilian.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: liliangarba88@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:59 am

ADDITIONS:
Hello My Dear,
How are you doing today? Hope all is well. I am more than happy in your reply to my mail. It is very cold now over here in Dakar Senegal. In this orphanage/refugee camp, we are only allowed to go out only once in every week. Its just like one staying in the prison and I hope by God grace I will come out here soon. I am allowed by Rev to use church internet office two times a day to check my mail because he knows about my situation here in the camp we are not allow to go out. If you call me i will be the most happiest woman on earth because i want to hear your voice.

I don't have any relatives now whom I can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person I have now is Rev Father. Michael Johnson, who is the Cardinal-Priest of (CHRIST THE KINGDOM CHURCH) here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I am leaving in the woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women. For your information age is just a number and age got nothing to do in a relationship and it will never be a bearer in our life.

The Rev Father office telephone number is ( +221-766-956-899 ) please when you call ask of Miss Lilian Garba from Ivory Coast, and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. Here is where I am sending you email at church office. As a refugee here I don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place. I was present when i saw my mother killed with 6months pregnant.

Please listen to this I have my late father's Deposit certificate and death certificate here with me which I will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $3.5M (Three Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars).
Already I have informed this bank about my intention to claim my late father's deposit. The bank told me to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in the transfer due to my refugee status here, as a refugee I am not allowed direct claim of the money but through an appointed representative as the united refugee law governing refugee all over the world states.

So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet you in your country. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is you and me.

However, in the light of above I will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone because I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people get to know about it. Remember I am giving you all this information due to the trust I deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, trustworthy and hardworking.

My favorite language is English. Meanwhile I will like you to call me like I said, from 12.30noon to 4.30pm(12.30Gmt-16.30Gmt), I have a lot to tell you.
Have a nice day and think about me. Waiting to hear from you soonest. I am attaching my picture again for you to see me. Please send me yours to know you too.
However,you have to tell me your real names and country of resident.

1.Your names
2.Your contact and residential address.
thanks

Yours Sincerely,

Miss Lilian

HEADER:
Return-Path: <liliangarba88@hotmail.com>
Received: from SNT152-W18 ([65.55.90.201]) by SNT004-OMC4S4.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Tue, 3 Nov 2015
Sender: <outlook_6947696af32f43ad@outlook.com>

CONTACT MY BANKER
Hello Darling,
Thanks allot for your response, I will also like to see you face to face, please try to call me with the Reverend father telephone number here; his number is ( +221-766-956-899 ), I will be waiting for your call. You can call me with the Reverend phone number around 14: 00GMT which is 2.00pm, i will be there waiting for your important call. I want to inform you that before i contacted you, I saw your profile that you matched mine and you are the type of person , i am looking forward to spend the rest of my life with. I am not going to give trust to another person, you will satisfy me, needless of looking for another person. Please i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it. I confide you dear that's why i am giving you all this information.

Notice: I have already informed the bank about my plans to claim this Fund and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf as my trustee due to my refugee status and the laws of this country. You will have 20% of the total money when you help me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice. Therefore, i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information's below, tell them that you are my foreign partner, and you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer the 3.5million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin, to your account in your country.

The contact information of the bank are as follows,

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC.
Email address: royalbankfundtransferdept1@aol.com
Email address: royalbankofscotlandfundtransfer@aol.co.uk
Office Telephone number +447-031-851-750, +447-031-870-784,
Fax number..............0044-844-774-5398.
Account number:.........RB43483012/QB/71/SB.
The name of the transfer officer is Sir. Nelson Smith.
Depositor: Dr.Samuel Garba.
Next Of Kin: Miss Lilian Garba.

Please contact them now on how to transfer the $3.5M (Three Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars) deposited by my late father which i am the next of kin. Honestly I am happy that God has brought you to see me out from this execrable situation which am passing through and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life, Including investing this money since i am still too young to manage it. As i told you before, this camp is just like a prison and I pray always to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from the money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country. I will send you another of my picture on my next mail.

Awaiting to hear from you soonest!.
Yours forever,
Lilian

CONTACT MY LAWYER
Hello My beloved Darling,
How are you doing today? I hope you are fine. Honey its my pleasure and a compliments to write to you at this moment. However, I thank you for all your love and efforts to help me out of my sorrowful pains situation and to help me transfer the fund to your position pending my arrival to meet with you in your country, may God bless you and your family. Honey before i gave you these information's, i prayed and my spirit convinced me that you are my bone and my flesh, i have never loved any body this way or told any body about this money, the only people that knows about it is you, me and the Reverend no one again knows about it since the death of my parents and i will like you to keep it to your self because of wicked people, for i don't want to loose my life because of money. Now, regarding the requests the bank needs from us, i have with me here the last statement of account which i will send to the Bank, if the lawyer agrees to help us and the death certificate which i will also send to the Bank. I thought it's the only things the bank will need from us but since they need the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath from the high court here in Senegal.

I have informed the Reverend about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below, according to the Reverend he is a registered lawyer in the United Nations Camp here and he is also a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association) who will help in preparing the documents for us. Please i will like you to contact him through email or phone today because according to what the bank requested, the documents that is the power of attorney and affidavit of oath are going to bear your name and when you are contacting him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney in your name to enable the transfer of my Late father's money account in ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND to your account in your country.

His contact information are as follows,

Bar (Dr) Edward Akasi Chambers and Associates.
E-mail, baredwardakasi1@yahoo.com
or Office Telephone;+221-765-009-519.

Note, the lawyer told me to tell you that when you are contacting him you have to send to him your details information's so that it will appear on the documents, such as fellows.

(1) Your full Names ........................
(2) Your Country ............................ .
(3) Your State and Home Address...........
(4) Your Age.......... And........Agenda
(5) Your Phone Number....................
(6) Your identity card......

So, i will like you to contact him for the preparation of the power of attorney. Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us. With a big hug and kisses for you. From my deepest heart of love,
Yours forever,
Lilian

LAWYER REQUEST FOR MONEY
EDWARD LAW CHAMBERS

MEMBER OF UNITED NATION ATTORNEYS.
RUE 114/15 GRAND MARINE DAKAR
SENEGAL.

P.O.Box 25674 DAKAR SENEGAL. +221-765-009-519

Email;baredwardakasi1@yahoo.com

LEGAL REPRESENTATION

07/11/2015

FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION

MR, .
SEQUEL TO YOUR MAIL ON HOW TO PREPARE A POWER OF ATTORNEY AND AFFIDAVIT OF OATH FOR YOU AND YOUR PARTNER THAT WILL ENABLE YOU TO STAND ON BEHALF OF YOUR PARTNER, MISS LILIAN GARBA FOR THE TRANSFER OF HER MONEY FROM ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC, TO YOUR ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY OR ELSE WHERE.

MY LAW FIRM WAS MADE TO UNDERSTAND THAT THERE ARE FOUR DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FROM YOU BY THE BANK BEFORE THE TRANSFER OF THE MONEY TO YOUR ACCOUNT.

WHICH ARE, THE POWER OF ATTORNEY, AFFIDAVIT OF OATH, STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT OF YOUR PARTNER'S LATE FATHER AND HIS DEATH CERTIFICATE.

I WANT TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT, I HAVE COLLECTED THE STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT AND THE DEATH CERTIFICATE FROM YOUR PARTNER AND REGISTER THEM AT THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE DAKAR SENEGAL HERE TODAY FOR PROCESSING OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AND THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH.

IN REGARDS OF THE ABOVE IT WILL COST THE SUM OF ( US$ 200,00 ) FOR THE AUTHENTICATION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY.

(US$ 130,00 ) FOR THE SWEARING OF THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH AT THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE BEFORE IT BECOMES VALID.

( US$ 60,00 ) FOR NOTARY STAMPING AT THE NOTARY OFFICE HERE. MY LEGAL PROCESSING FEE OF ( US$ 150,00 )

TOTAL NOW WILL BE ( US$ 540 ) TO GET EVERYTHING DONE. THIS MONEY NEED TO PAY AT THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT OF SENEGAL HERE BEFORE I CAN GET THOSE DOCUMENTS AND ENDORSE THEM.

YOU ARE TO SEND THE MONEY TO ME THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM WITH MY NAME AND ADDRESS BELOW.

RECEIVER'S NAME: EDWARD AKASI.
CITY : DAKAR

MAKE SURE YOU INFORM ME IMMEDIATELY YOU SEND THE MONEY, SO THAT I WILL START THE PROCESSING OF THE DOCUMENTS WHICH WILL BE READY IN THE NEXT 24 WORKING HOURS.

I REMAIN YOURS SINCERE/ PRINCIPAL PARTNER IN SERVICE,

BAR. DR. EDWARD AKASI.
EDWARD LAW CHAMBERS,
RUE 114/15 GRAND MARINE
DAKAR SENEGAL.
OFFICE NO: +221-765-009-519

HEADER:
Return-Path: <baredwardakasi1@yahoo.com>
Received: from [98.137.12.190] by nm9.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 07 Nov 2015 17:11:25 -0000
Received: from [98.137.12.215] by tm11.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 07 Nov 2015 17:11:25 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1023.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 07 Nov 2015 17:11:25 -0000
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2015
Reply-To: Baredward Akasi <baredwardakasi1@yahoo.com>

BANK ACCOUNT USED BY THE SCAMMER
EDWARD LAW CHAMBERS

MEMBER OF UNITED NATION ATTORNEYS.
RUE 114/15 GRAND MARINE DAKAR
SENEGAL.

P.O.Box 25674 DAKAR SENEGAL. +221-765-009-519

Email;baredwardakasi1@yahoo.com

LEGAL REPRESENTATION

09/11/2015

FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION

MR, .
I WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT I HAVE RECEIVE YOUR MAIL AND UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU SAID,WELL MR GEORGE SINCE YOU SAID THAT YOU WONT BE ABLE TO SEND THE MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM I AM SENDING YOU MY SECRETARY BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION FOR YOU TO SEND THE MONEY TO ME THROUGH IT AND BELLOW IS THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION,
ACCOUNT NAME............. STANLEY BENJAMIN

BANK NAME................ BANK OF AFRICA -- SENEGAL

ACCOUNT NUMBER........... 04515510012

BANK CODE ............... SN100

CODE AGENCE ............. 01018

IBAN .................... IBAN SN08 SN10 0010 1800 4515 5100 1295 SWIFT AFRISNDAXXX

CIE RIB ................. 95

BANK ADDRESS..............................QRT RAS MISSION 1 VILLA128 /E GOLF SOUTH
AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE MONEY JUST LET ME KNOW AND SEND THE INFORMATION TO ME SO THAT I WILL SEND MY SERETARY TO GO AND RECEIVE IT AND AS SOON AS I RECEIVE THE FEES I WILL GO BACK TO THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT TO GO AND PROCESS THE DOCUMENTS FOR YOU WHICH WILL BE READY IN THE NEXT 24 WORKING HOURS,I WILL BE WAITING FOR YOUR RESPOND,

I REMAIN YOURS SINCERE/ PRINCIPAL PARTNER IN SERVICE,

BAR. DR. EDWARD AKASI.
EDWARD LAW CHAMBERS,
RUE 114/15 GRAND MARINE
DAKAR SENEGAL.
OFFICE NO: +221-765-009-519

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221766956899

+447031851750

+447031870784

FAX: +448447745398
Number billable as shared cost number

+221765009519
Information on phone number range +221 7650XXXXX
Attachments
Lilian 1.jpg
Lilian2.jpg
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.