Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

gift.colly1@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

norahkarume@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:25 pm

norah Profile: friendship
Age & Gender: 25 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 1" (155 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: African with Black Hair Color / Brown Eye ColorZodiac Sign: PiscesLocation: New York, New York, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: Other RelationshipMy Education: High SchoolMy Profession: Student
Do I Drink? Do I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? YesI Have Children? No
My Interest Keywords / Tags
i will like to make love through love here

About Me
i am anice looking girl

My name is miss Norah,please send me a massage directly to my email box (norahkarume@yahoo.co.uk) so that i will tell you more about me. Thanks, Norah.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: norahkarume@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:44 pm

MY ADDITIONS:
Norah Karume <norahkarume@yahoo.co.uk> Tue, Apr 8, 2014 at 7:52 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
My Dear ,
I am very happy in your reply to my mail.How are you doing today ? and how was your night , and the atmosphere there with you ? I hope good . me the weather cool over here in Dakar Senegal , not pleasant due to state I am .

My name is Norah Karmen , from the Ivory Coast in West Africa
I am 24 years old, 5.4ft tall , fair in complexion , ( never married) and now, I am living in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal - as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country,

Please listen to this important information about me (please it's a secret between me and you ) . I am Miss Norah , the daughter of Dr. Frederick Karume of the Ivory Coast in West Africa , My late father Dr Frederick Karume was the managing director of Fred cocoa and Associates (Ltd) and he was the personal adviser to the former head of state (Late Dr Robert Guei ) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now .

I have my late father 's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter , because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin , the amount the amount is $ 7.3 (Seven million three hundred thousand U.S. dollars) . And I have contacted the bank so that I can at least the money to start a new life for me, but it requires me to have a foreign partner as my representative due to my living status here

As a refugee here I do not have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country , and I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that to my being in this situation now took place.So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to come get my traveling documents and air ticket to meet with you.

I kept this secret from people in the camp here the only person that knows Rev. John Paul, ( the light CHRIST CHURCH ) in the camp is for here , because he is like a father to me.So in the light of above I will like you to keep it to yourself and do not tell it to anyone for i afraid of loosing my life and the money if people give about it.Remember i know you all this information due to the trust clock i deposed on you, I like honest and understanding people and a man of vision , truth and hardworking , our language is French , but English is my favorite because i also speaks it fluently.I send you the bank details in my next mail but firstly I will like you to trust me in your response please send your details such as your full name, your country and address, age and occupation , so that I can send to the bank and let them know.

Meanwhile I will like you to call me through the Reverend phone number so we can talk more , the Reverend is the telephone number (+221-78-152-32-57 ) and his email address is (paul_reverend1@yahoo.com) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel to come com), and to take your call if you want to write him mail , you can use his e -mail.
Have a nice day and think about me HERE IS MY PHOTO ATTACH
Expectation to hear from you soon ,
Yours in love Norah

HEADER:
Received: from [41.214.116.22] by web172005.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 08 Apr 2014 12:52:09 BST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,TXkgRGVhciAsDQpJIGFtIHZlcnkgaGFwcHkgaW4geW91ciByZXBseSB0byBteSBtYWlsLkhvdyBhcmUgeW91IGRvaW5nIHRvZGF5ID8gYW5kIGhvdyB3YXMgeW91ciBuaWdodCAsIGFuZCB0aGUgYXRtb3NwaGVyZSB0aGVyZSB3aXRoIHlvdSA_IEkgaG9wZSBnb29kIC4gbWUgdGhlIHdlYXRoZXIgY29vbCBvdmVyIGhlcmUgaW4gRGFrYXIgU2VuZWdhbCAsIG5vdCBwbGVhc2FudCBkdWUgdG8gc3RhdGUgSSBhbSAuDQoNCk15IG5hbWUgaXMgTm9yYWggS2FybWVuICwgZnJvbSB0aGUgSXZvcnkgQ29hc3QgaW4gV2UBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/481 YahooMailWebService/0.8.182.648
Message-ID: <1396957929.55612.YahooMailBasic@web172005.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2014 12:52:09 +0100 (BST)
Subject: MY DEAR THIS IS ALL ABOUT MY LIFE STORY NOW

CONTACT MY BANKER:
RBS TRANSFER <scotlandtransfercare@londonmail.com> Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 4:28 AM
To: CLIPPED
External images are not displayed.
Display images below - Always display images from scotlandtransfercare@londonmail.com

Welcome To Royal Bank of Scotland International [RBS]
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND HQ INST,36/42 ST ANDREW'S SQUARE,EDINBURGH SCOTLAND
Tel: +447011173130 Email: scotlandbanksng@rediffmail.com
For Your Kind Attention
Sir,

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer, to write you in respect to the mail which we received from your partner Miss Norah Karume Actually, we have earlier been told about you by the young Lady, Miss Norah Karume (the next of kin) to Late Mr Fredrick Karume. fund deposited with our bank that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claim of this inheritance fund.
Late Mr Fredrick Karume. is our late customer with substantial amount of money with ammount 7.3million
RB343105601364 / QB / 71/ SB.
he deposited with us. Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin.

However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund to your bank account, we will like you to send the followings immediately to our bank:

1. A power of attorney permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on his behalf.
Note: This Power of attorney must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer, on behalf of the next of kin.

2.The death certificate of late Mr Fredrick Karume.
(Her deceased father) confirming his death.

3. A copy of deposit certificate issued to Mr Fredrick Karume. by our bank.

4. An Affidavit of oath from Senegalese high court.

Note:The above are compulsory,and are needed to protect our interest,yours and the next of kin after the transfer has been made.
These shall also ensure that a smooth,quick and successful transfer of the fund is made

We promise to give our customers the best of our services.Should you have any question(s), please contact our Foreign Operational Director Mr. Paul Harrison,
for more directives/clarifications.

Yours Faithfully,
Paul Harrison(R.B.S)
(For Account Department)
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND (R.B.S)

HEADER:
Received: from mailout-us.gmx.com ([172.19.198.47]) by mrigmx.server.lan
(mrigmxus001) with ESMTP (Nemesis) id 0LZhou-1XHRKA0cP6-00lZQb for
<CLIPPED>; Thu, 10 Apr 2014 10:28:10 +0200
Received: (qmail 1374 invoked by uid 0); 10 Apr 2014 08:28:09 -0000
Received: from 41.214.121.35 by rms-us018 with HTTP
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="========GMXBoundary50201397118489477130"
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 04:28:09 -0400
From: "RBS TRANSFER" <scotlandtransfercare@londonmail.com>
Message-ID: <20140410082809.50200@gmx.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Subject: ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND (R.B.S)

CONTACT MY LAWYER:
Norah Karume <norahkarume@yahoo.co.uk> Fri, Apr 11, 2014 at 9:35 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
Dearest love,
How are you today, i hope you are keeping fine including your health and work. please i am sorry for late reply our reverend is always busy in his office with visitors and we are not permitted to enter the office when people are there
I have read the mail you got from the bank and i understand that they required four documents but i have two documents out of the requested document which is the statement of account of the money and the death certificate of my late father and i kept the two document with me save with our reverend father in his office remaining only the affidavit of claim and power of attorney which they said must be prepared by a Senegalese based lawyer with your name yesterday i am happy our reverend bought new phone for me i will give you the number in my next mail i am charging it now. My darling as you know that i am in the refugee camp and we are not allow to go out from the camp but i was able to plead with our Reverend father to help us get a lawyer, so as it stands
now the Rev father has succeeded in getting a lawyer in other to help us secure the remaining documents that will bear your name as my partner/trustee.
My love, below is the lawyer contact address, please i will like you to contact him as soon as possible, let him know that you come across his contact through Reverend John Paul from refugee camp in Dakar Senegal and you want to ask him how possible to get us an affidavit of claim from court with your name.

LAWYER CONTACT INFORMATION

HUMAN RIGHT SOLIDARITY CHAMBERS.
MEMBERS ECOWAS. ACCREDITED ATTORNEYS.
Rue 406, Guyed Mbaye Street,Dakar,
P. O . Box 2206 Dakar Senegal.
Email: consultantlawchambers@yahoo.com

HONEY FILL AND COPY THE NOTE BELOW AND SEND IT TO THE LAWYER

Dear Barrister
It is a great pleasure to write you Sir in regards to the information pass across to me
by one Miss Norah Karume whose father’s name is late Dr. Frederick Karume, and that the father died as a result of war that happens in their country Ivory Coast in West Africa some years back, So before the death of the father, he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading bank in Europe called Royal Bank of Scotland with the name of Miss. Norah Karume as the next of kin, So due to condition of the young Lady as a refugee, She wishes me Mr ............to transfer the money from the bank to my bank account in my country on behalf of her, so i have contacted the bank by myself and they told me to get in touch with a Senegalese resident lawyer who can draft a power of attorney and affidavit of oath with my names and address which will enables me to receive the money as her trustee, I do here by demand that according to advise of the bank ,I will appreciate if my request is urgently granted.
Thanks.

HERE IS MY
FULL CONTACT DETAILS

(1) MY FULL NAMES IS.........................
(2) MY COUNTRY IS...........................
(3) MY STATE AND HOME ADDRESS ARE...................
(4) MY IDENTITY NUMBER OR PASSPORT NUMBER IS.................
(5) MY PHONE NUMBERS ARE...........................
(6) MY OCCUPATION...................................
(7) MY AGE STATUS..........................................

Remember that i love you so much, and that all i have is yours which my aim is that after this transfer i will come to your country so that we can share our love together and to plan together how to invest this money for our present and future use so please try as much as you can to contact the lawyer for the securing of the remaining document.....Please don't let me down with disappointment because all my hope is on you for my help.......I hope to hear from you very soon....Take good care of yourself.
Yours in love
forever
Miss Norah Karume

HEADER:
Received: from [41.214.116.224] by web172002.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 11 Apr 2014 14:35:46 BST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,RGVhcmVzdCBsb3ZlLA0KSG93IGFyZSB5b3UgdG9kYXksIGkgaG9wZSB5b3UgYXJlIGtlZXBpbmcgZmluZSBpbmNsdWRpbmcgeW91ciBoZWFsdGggIGFuZCB3b3JrLiAgcGxlYXNlICBpIGFtIHNvcnJ5IGZvciBsYXRlIHJlcGx5IG91ciByZXZlcmVuZCBpcyBhbHdheXMgYnVzeSBpbiBoaXMgb2ZmaWNlICB3aXRoIHZpc2l0b3JzIGFuZCB3ZSBhcmUgbm90IHBlcm1pdHRlZCB0byBlbnRlciB0aGUgb2ZmaWNlICB3aGVuIHBlb3BsZSBhcmUgdGhlcmUNCkkgaGF2ZSByZWFkIHRoZSBtYWlsIHlvdSBnb3QgZnJvbSABMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/481 YahooMailWebService/0.8.182.648
Message-ID: <1397223346.16524.YahooMailBasic@web172002.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 14:35:46 +0100 (BST)
Subject: HONEY FILL AND COPY THE NOTE BELOW AND SEND IT TO THE LAWYER

PHOTOS AND DOCS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221781523257
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Senegal number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.

+447011173130
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Invomo Ltd
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: norahkarume@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:51 pm

Added Photo:

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

janetjustin33@gmx.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 18, 2014 1:43 am

On FMF:

Hello Dear,my name is janet I think that you are a very interesting person.So I decided to use the chance to know you.i dont think that the age appearance is so important. The most important is what is inside you and how do you feel about the life. I am mature already to know how to make a man happy.You can contact me in my private email address ( janetjustin33@gmx.com ) reply me so that i will send my photo and more details to you,

janet

Profile elements:

janetforyou Profile: so good
Age & Gender: 21 Year Old Woman
Zodiac Sign: Aries

I AM GOOD AND NICE GIRL BUT SEEKING FOR SOME ONE WHO WILL BE WITH ME FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE,

The picture used is already reported here (white dress).
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

jacintamabou@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:05 pm

jacinta m
Female

Hello dear

my name is jacinta i am a beautiful

young girl with full of love and caring,

well i saw your profile today at (angelreturn)

and i love it, i think we can click together

and make something good out of it, please i will

like you to contact me with my email

address(jacintamabou@yahoo.com) so that i will

show you my picture and tell you more about me,

waiting for your mail soonest,

thanks for your understanding

(jacintamabou@yahoo.com)
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

jacintamabou@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:03 pm

mabou
Female / Single
25 - Dakar / Senegal

About Me
my name is jacinta mabou, i am from ivory coast but i reside in senegal
Looking For
a trustworthy man
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Grey
Eye Wear None
Body Type Average
Body Art Earrings
Ethnicity Black
My Best Feature My Smile
Appearance Average
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Education / Academic
Profession student
Living Situation Live with friends
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Marriage
Background / Cultural Values
Education Master
Languages English
Religion Christianity

Hello dear my name is jacinta i am a beautiful young girl with full of love and caring, well i saw your profile today at (angelreturn) and i love it, i think we can click together and make something good out of it, please i will like you to contact me with my email address(jacintamabou@gmail.com) so that i will show you my picture and tell you more about me, waiting for your mail soonest, thanks for your understanding (jacintamabou@gmail.com)
Attachments
vera best 4.jpg
Wayne

anitaazama_william@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:30 pm

Another E-mail Address to add:
Anita Azama William< anitaazama_william@hotmail.com > Thu, Jul 10, 2014 at 3:04 PM
Bcc: CLIPPED

Good dayPlease did you receive the mail i sent to you last time.

HEADER:
X-Received: from mr.google.com ([10.182.144.161])
by 10.182.144.161 with SMTP id sn1mr3101009obb.82.1405019067157 (num_hops = 1);
Thu, 10 Jul 2014 12:04:27 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
h=mime-version:sender:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type;
bh=9vT/E7ch/A5qR1mvlO8CXoXgl8YEQ5/R7ppZq8bXNDQ=;
b=OhU7N14ZGovODCM/K1LJP3rgpMEyN18OnBzb2fHPw/7zxoRIxacPzCJmTYtfcU/z31
/qvAYV1OfdqE3sR7ZU92ME6nKfvqiMldEUznYHaPE7LFlGsrjprCl3AyyRvgRjr1lpZm
L6Fs6F1xt2/ospZpmQhPFucZeuEQaKNWZ2x5cmmWr4XDvU8p9hKHVpdP+dhsnYmzYaM7
+gYiKgLwRgYvFwP767LqQqxhPka9i1QvnjgkitZ/eCU2Ovzc0phdZxR8s2cP3/kPXRQ3
B1GiLMRqog7TwuX5sKZGDVmZAIJTlPsFZQaKDTLa1mylWXk2VPCNTF87Y7I92ye0/0jU
zfvw==
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Received: by 10.182.144.161 with SMTP id sn1mr5126282obb.82.1405019067075;
Thu, 10 Jul 2014 12:04:27 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: jmhnyk@gmail.com
Received: by 10.202.79.15 with HTTP; Thu, 10 Jul 2014 12:04:27 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2014 12:04:27 -0700
X-Google-Sender-Auth: 92RxJ_nl9JvXz2XigXNlL5GJr7E
Message-ID: <CAKaAXKSpa9X38eopTZeN0EXKonTcQyM2HRDyk+EP6ymOhq2_6Q@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: HELLO
From: Anita Azama William <anitaazama_william@hotmail.com>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=089e0158ac786551d504fddb7eb4
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

meenamabou@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:49 pm

meena
Female / Married
25 - Bialystok / Poland

Slogan
hello mt
About Me
Hello,How was your day i hope all is well we give thanks
Looking For
Hello,How was your day i hope all is well we give thanks
Appearance
Hair Color Blonde
Eye Color Black
Eye Wear Contacts
Body Type Slim
Body Art Earrings
Ethnicity Caucasian(White)
My Best Feature My Butt
Appearance Average
Height(cm) 230
Weight(kg) 40
Life Style
Drinking Frequently
Smoking Always
Relationship Status Married
Occupation Entertainment / Media
Annual Income 0$-30.000$
Living Situation Live with family
Seeking For Penpal

Hello,How was your day i hope all is well we give thanks to God Am so happy to contact you today please i want us to be good friend i pray before contacting you will all my heart please EMAIL me here (meenamabou@gmail.com) so i con tell you move about me with my photos God bless you Also tell me ab out yous elf thanks Pls contact me in my in box I d (meenamabou@gmail.com) Yours miss Meena mabou,
Attachments
meena.JPG
meena2.JPG
Wayne

aliciamabou@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:52 am

Alicia
Female / Single
24 - Abilene / United States

Slogan
Nice meeting you all
About Me
Im a loving lady who is really seeking for my true partner to share the rest of my life with.I know that the race is not for the poor or rich,neither the swift nor strong but time and chances happens... am very gentle, kind, caring and good thinking person that doesn`t like any one who promise and fail, tell lies and someone that is not responsible. HE SHOULD BE LOVING, TRUST WORTHY, CARING AND FUL... I am an intresting woman,to be with,i am down to earth,and i like naturalthings.My way of life is simple and ideal.I am an outgoing person, and a very romantic
Looking For
i like to meet a man that will be a real man, someone who is stable and one who appreciates when a woman loves him, one who can handle situations with love.
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Black
Eye Wear None
Body Type Average
Body Art Earrings
Ethnicity Other
My Best Feature My Personality
Appearance Attractive
Height(cm) 185
Weight(kg) 61
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Student
Profession student
Annual Income More than 600.000$
Living Situation Other
Seeking For Friendship, Short term relationship, Romance / Dating, Marriage, Sex
Background / Cultural Values
Education High School
Languages English
Religion Christianity

Hello

My name is Alicia,loving lady i viewed your profile and got interested in knowing you more could you please reply to my mail address (aliciamabou@gmail.com) i have something very important to tell you so that we will know each other very well i will send you my pic.

Thanks.

Alicia,

aliciamabou@gmail.com
Wayne

sandra500colly@hotmail.com - Tagged

Unread postby firefly » Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:27 am

On Tagged:

Hello My Name is sandra I'm pleased to meet you I looked through your profile and i decided to write you message to inform you that I am intersted in you please contact me at my email box(sandra500colly@hotmail.com)so that i will send you more of my pictures and details about myself Thanks

Profile elements:

Sandra J
Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship

The picture used is already reported here.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.