Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen identity of James F. Entwistle

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

misscaroline.miss@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:41 pm

Received: from [41.206.15.28] by web172602.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 14 Jun 2013 11:36:12 BST
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.146.552
Message-ID: <1371206172.41512.YahooMailNeo@web172602.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 11:36:12 +0100 (BST)
Reply-To: CAROLINE OWEN <misscaroline.miss@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: YOUR FUND IS SAVE WITH US

Dear Friend,

I am Ms Caroline Owen, A computer scientist with CENTRAL BANK NIGERIA PLC. I am 26 years old, a British citizen just started work with CENTRAL BANK PLC, I came across your file which was marked X and your released disk painted RED, I took time to study it and found out that you have paid VIRTUALLY all fees and certificate but the fund has not been release to you. The most annoying thing is that they cannot tell you the truth that on no account will they ever release the fund to you.

Please this is like a Mafia setting in Nigeria; you may not understand it because you are not a Nigerian. The only thing I will need to release this fund is a special HARD DISK we call it HD120 GIG. I will buy two of it, recopy your information, destroy the previous one, and punch the computer to reflect in your bank account within 48 banking hours.

I will clean up the tracer and destroy your file, after which I will run away from Nigeria to meet with you. If you are interested. Do get in touch with me immediately, You should send to me your convenient tell/fax numbers for easy communications and also re confirm your banking details, so that there won't be any mistake.

For phone conversation please call me on this number: +234 8136890036 or send me email to my personal email box: misscaroline.miss@yahoo.co.uk

Regards,
Ms Caroline Owen.

+2348136890036
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Scammers abusing stolen identity of James F. Entwistle

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:09 pm

James F. Entwistle is the U.S. ambassador to Nigeria as of October 28, 2013.

Subject: US AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA

US AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA
11 GARKI ROAD ABUJA
ABUJA, NIGERIA
TEL: 009234-8064199296
Email (ambassadorus824@gmail.com)

ATTN: SIR/MADAM

I AMBASSADOR JAMES F. ENTWISTLE I WILL BE ARRIVING TO YOUR COUNTRY
FOR AN OFFICIAL MEETING NEXT WEEK WEDNESDAY AND I WILL BE BRINGING
WITH ME YOUR CONSIGNMENT WHOT OF $10 MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS
ALONG WITH ME BUT THIS TIME I WILL NOT GO THROUGH CUSTOMS BECAUSE AS
AN AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA, I AM A US GOVERNMENT AGENT AND I HAVE THE
POWER TO GO THROUGH WITHOUT CUSTOMS CHECK. AS SOON AS I AM THROUGH
WITH THE MEETING I SHALL THEN PROCEED TO MEETING WITH YOU.

(KINDLY SEND YOUR CELL PHONE NUMBER AND THE ADDRESS WHERE YOU WANT ME
TO DELIVER THE CONSIGNMENT). YOU HAVE REALLY PAID SO MUCH TO GET YOUR
CONTRACT/WINNING/ INHERITANCE FUNDS,BUT STILL YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVE IT,
THAT MAKES ME WONDER WHY. YOU ARE A LUCKY PERSON BECAUSE I DECIDED
TO SEE YOU GET THESE FUNDS SOON MYSELF AND THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE CAN
DO TO STOP IT. MY FLIGHT IS LEAVES ON TUESDAY NEXT WEEK AND I EXPECT
YOU TO COMPLY BEFORE THEN SO THAT THE DELIVERY CAN BE COMPLETED.
PLEASE YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE GONE THROUGH TRYING TO GET THESE FUNDS
SO I ADVISE YOU TO FOLLOW UP WITH MY INSTRUCTION SO YOU GET THESE
FUNDS SOON. HOWEVER IMMEDIATELY I GET ALL YOUR REQUIRED INFORMATION'S
I WILL FORWARD TO YOU A PHOTO COPY OF THE PIC I TOOK WITH THE NIGERIA
PRESIDENT DURING THE TIME THE DOCUMENTS COVERING YOUR FUNDS WAS
HANDLING OVER TO ME SO YOU KNOW ITS NOT A JOKE. IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY,
THEN IT WILL NOT BE MY FAULT IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE YOUR PACKAGE.GO
THROUGH THE WEBSITE:
http://thebusinessdispatch.com/jonathan ... o-nigeria/
) OR/( http://nigeria.usembassy.gov/biography.html)

I WILL BE HOPPING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON!

THANKS,
AMBASSADOR JAMES F. ENTWISTLE
UNITED STATE OF AMERICA AMBASSADOR
009234-8064199296
Email:(ambassadorus824@gmail.com)
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

us.ambassadormrjamesf@live.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:11 pm

Subject: FROM U.S AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA

FROM U.S AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA
PLOT 1075 DIPLOMATIC DRIVE
CENTRAL DISTRICT AREA, ABUJA
PHONE: +234-8187459511
EMAIL ADDRESS: (us.ambassadormrjamesf@live.com)

DEAR: SIR/ MADAM,

AFTER AN OFFICIAL MEETING HELD WITH THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA AND MINISTER OF FINANCE CONCERNING UNPAID AND UNCLAIMED FUNDS TO FOREIGN BENEFICIARIES,JUST LIKE YOU.I WAS VERY MUCH ANNOYED WHEN I FOUND OUT THAT YOU PAID MUCH MONEY YET YOU NEVER RECEIVE YOUR FUNDS.THAT IS WHY I DECIDED TO HELP YOU.

I SHALL BE COMING TO YOUR COUNTRY FOR AN OFFICIAL MEETING AND I WILL BE BRINGING YOUR FUNDS OF $15 MILLION ALONG WITH ME THROUGH UNITED STATES DIPLOMATIC MISSION TO YOUR COUNTRY.BUT THIS TIME I WILL NOT GO THROUGH CUSTOMS BECAUSE AS AN USA AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA, I AM A USA GOVERNMENT AGENT AND I HAVE THE VETO POWER TO GO THROUGH CUSTOMS.

JUST LIKE I HELPED FOUR PERSONS TO RECEIVED THEIR FUNDS THIS YEAR 2013 THROUGH FEDEX COURIER SERVICE AND TNT COURIER SERVICE.TO PROVE YOU THE TRUE,YOU SHOULD TRACK THE BELOW TRACKING NUMBERS AND SEE IT YOURSELF:

1.)FedEx.com
Tracking No: 799728124577

2)FedEx.com
Tracking No:111653816174752

3.)FedEx.com
Tracking No:801474236111

4.)FedEx.com
Tracking No:794588016471

5.)www.tnt.com
Tracking No: 123456785

MAKE SURE YOU TRACK IT FIRST AND SEE IT YOURSELF.AND AS SOON AS I AM THROUGH WITH THE MEETING I SHALL THEN PROCEED TO YOUR HOME..(SEND YOUR INFORMATION:

1. YOUR FULL NAME
2. CELL PHONE NUMBER
3. ADDRESS WHERE YOU WANT ME TO BRING THE PACKAGE).

YOU HAVE REALLY PAID SO MUCH IN THIS DELIVERY THAT MAKES ME WONDER. YOU ARE A VERY LUCKY PERSON BECAUSE I SHALL BE BRINGING IT MYSELF AND THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO ABOUT IT.

YOUR PACKAGE ($15M) MUST BE REGISTERED AS AN AMBASSADORIAL PACKAGE FOR ME TO DEFEAT ALL ODDS AND THE COST OF REGISTERING IT IS $105.THE FEE MUST BE PAID IN THE NEXT 50 HOURS VIA WESTERN UNION SO THAT ALL NECESSARY ARRANGEMENT CAN BE MADE BEFORE TIME WILL BE AGAINST US.

SEND THE FEE VIA MONEY GRAM OR WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER:

RECEIVER'S NAME: MR.PATRICK ODOGWU
ADDRESS: LAGOS, NIGERIA
TEXT QUESTION: IN GOD?
ANSWER: WE TRUST
AMOUNT: $105

AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE FEE MAKE SURE YOU SEND ME THE PAYMENT INFORMATION.I SHALL YOU MY FLIGHT SCHEDULE TO YOU.PLEASE GO THROUGH MY WEBSITE AND READ BIOGRAPHY:
( http:/ /nigeria.usembassy.gov/biography.html )

MY FLIGHT IS THURSDAY AND I EXPECT YOU TO COMPLY BEFORE THEN SO THAT THE DELIVERY CAN BE COMPLETED. IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY, THEN IT WILL NOT BE MY FAULT IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE YOUR PACKAGE EMAIL ME AT ( us.ambassadormrjamesf@live.com )

U.S AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA
PHONE: +2348187459511
Wayne

chuksstevesecfretarytousambass@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:27 pm

* 41.71.216.228 Visafone Lagos Nigeria

Return-Path: <officecooer4853@cantv.net>
Received: from 41.71.216.228 ([41.71.216.228]) by webmail-05.datacenter.cha.cantv.net
(Cantv Webmail) with HTTP; Mon, 27 Jan 2014 23:26:50 -0430 (VET)
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 23:26:50 -0430 (VET)
From: USA AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA <officecooer4853@cantv.net>
Reply-To: chuksstevesecfretarytousambass@gmail.com
To: chuksstevesecfretarytousambass@gmail.com
Subject: YOUR URGENT RESPONSE IS NEEDED SOONEST
X-Originating-IP: [41.71.216.228]

OPEN THIS ATTACH DOCUMENT CONCERNING YOUR FUND DELIVERY. THANKS

Attachment: "OPEN THIS ATTACH DOCUMENT CONCERNING YOUR FUND DELIVERY.
THANKS.doc"

Contents of document:

UNITED STATES AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA
11 GARIKI ROAD ABUJA
ABUJA, NIGERIA

ATTN:

HENCE, I AM MAKING EVERY EFFORTS TO ENSURE THAT NO CITIZEN OF THE UNITED STATES OR ANY WHITE CITIZENS IS CHEATED BY NIGERIANS OR ANY AFRICAN CONTINENT. THEREFORE, I NEED YOUR UTMOST SUPPORT AND UNDERSTANDING TO ACTUALIZE THIS DREAM.

I SHALL BE COMING TO YOUR COUNTRY FOR AN OFFICIAL MEETING ON WEDNESDAY AND I WILL BE BRINGING YOUR FUNDS OF $10.000.000.00 MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS ALONG WITH ME BUT THIS TIME I WILL NOT GO THROUGH CUSTOMS BECAUSE AS AN AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA, I AM A US GOVERNMENT AGENT AND I HAVE THE VETO POWER TO GO THROUGH CUSTOMS. AS SOON AS I AM THROUGH WITH THE MEETING I SHALL THEN PROCEED TO YOUR ADDRESS. (SEND YOUR CELL PHONE NUMBER AND THE ADDRESS WHERE YOU WANT ME TO BRING THE PACKAGE).

YOU HAVE REALLY PAID SO MUCH IN THIS DELIVERY THAT MAKES ME WONDER. YOU ARE A VERY LUCKY PERSON BECAUSE I SHALL BE BRINGING IT MYSELF AND THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO ABOUT IT.CHECK THIS OUT http:/ /nigeria.usembassy.gov/biography.html . YOUR PACKAGE($10.000.000.00) MUST BE REGISTERED AS AN AMBASSADORIAL PACKAGE FOR ME TO DEFEAT ALL ODDS AND THE COST OF REGISTERING IT IS $340 [THREE HUNDRED AND FORTY UNITED STATE DOLLARS ONLY].THE FEE MUST BE PAID IN THE NEXT TWO DAYS VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANFER SO THAT ALL NECESSARY ARRANGEMENT CAN BE MADE BEFORE TIME WILL BE AGAINST US.

THE CONTACT PERSON:
SECRETARY TO US AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA.
EMAIL: chuksstevesecfretarytousambass@gmail.com

SEND THE FEE VIA WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM MONEY TRANSFER. CONTACT THE SECRETARY TO RECEIVE THE PAYMENT INFORMATION WITH WHICH YOU WILL USE IN SENDING THE FEE $USD340

MY FLIGHT IS TUESDAY AND I EXPECT YOU TO COMPLY BEFORE THEN SO THAT THE DELIVERY CAN BE COMPLETED. IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY, THEN IT WILL NOT BE MY FAULT IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE YOUR PACKAGE AS WILL MAYBE LEFT HERE IN NIGERIA

REGARDS
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

info@nigeria.usembassy.gov

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:49 am

Reply-To: <james.f.entwistle@gmail.com>
From: "United States Consulate General Lagos"<info@nigeria.usembassy.gov>
Subject: DELIVERY NOTICE

United States Consulate General Lagos
2 Walter Carrington Crescent
Victoria Island, Lagos
Nigeria.
Date: 03/06/2014

Attn: Beneficiary

My name is James F. Entwistle. I was sworn in as the Ambassador to the Federal Republic of Nigeria on October 28, 2013. Prior to my appointment as the Ambassador to the Federal Republic of Nigeria on October 28 2013, I served as U.S. Ambassador to the Democratic Republic of the Congo from 2010-2013. As a career member of the Senior Foreign Service (Minister Counselor) I served as the Deputy Chief of Mission at the U.S. Embassy in Bangkok, Thailand from July 2007 until June 2010. From 2003-2006, I served as Deputy Chief of Mission at the U.S. Embassy in Colombo, Sri Lanka with simultaneous accreditation to Maldives. I joined the Foreign Service in January, 1981 and I served in Yaounde, Douala and Niamey from 1981-1986. From 1986-1990 I was a watch officer in the Bureau of Intelligence and Research and the desk officer for Kenya and Uganda in the Bureau of African Affairs. My identity can be verified by simply clicking on the URL link below:

http://nigeria.usembassy.gov/biography.html

However, acting in my capacity as the U.S. Ambassador to Nigeria, I have resolved with the Nigeria's Presidency to deliver the sum of $6,500,000.00 USD being your approved nominee beneficial payment consolidated from the "FEDERAL RESERVE BANK OF NEW YORK". I shall be travelling to the United States for an official meeting with President Barack Obama by next week Monday 03/10/2014 and I will be bringing your consignment containing the $6,500,000.00 USD which has been packaged and sealed inside two "U.S. Diplomatic TRUNK BOXES" in your favor. But this time I will not go through customs scrutiny because as a U.S. Ambassador to Nigeria, I am a U.S. government agent and a career member of the senior Foreign Service. Hence, I have the diplomatic immunity that will allow me a free-passage through the customs without inspection of the two "U.S. Diplomatic TRUNK BOXES" containing the cash of $6,500,000.00 USD. I am scheduled to have a meeting with the President by next week Monday 03/ 03/2014.

Therefore, you are required to send me your direct cellphone number and the address where you want me to bring the consignment package. You have really paid so much in pursuit of this overdue funds as I was made to understand, and that is why I have personally intervened. Hence, you are a very lucky person because I am personally bringing it myself and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

However, your package containing the ($6,500,000.00 USD) must be registered as a "diplomatic package" to enable me defeat all odds, and the cost of registration of the package as a "diplomatic package" is $135.00 dollars. Hence, the fee must be paid within 24 hours upon your receipt of this notification via western union, so that all neccessary arrangement can be made ahead of time.

The fee should me sent directly to the "cargo registration officer" with the below information:

Recipient's Name: ADEDAYO ALABI
Address: 2, Walter Carrington Crescent, Victoria Island Lagos Nigeria
Test question: Pet
Answer: Cat

Please be noted that my trip will be by next week and I expect you to comply before then, so that the delivery can be completed. If you do not comply, then it will not be my fault if you do not receive your consignment package. I will be expecting to receive the MTCN # for the $135.00 dollars asap. My e-mail address is james.f.entwistle@gmail.com

Treat as urgent.

Respectfully yours,

James F. Entwistle
U.S. Ambassador to Nigeria
Wayne

ambassadorerencemcculleyp@gmail.com

Unread postby Gateway » Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:57 am

Received: from info@amb.com by (64.135.83.96:25) via
li242-20.members.linode.com (173.255.232.20:34764) with [InBox.Com SMTP
Server] id 1403031616022.WH96 for gretagarrow@inbox.com; Mon, 3 Mar 2014
16:16:08 -0800
Received: from localhost (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by li242-20.members.linode.com (Postfix) with ESMTP id 3853A358C2
Mon, 3 Mar 2014 19:16:07 -0500 (EST)
Reply-To: ambassadorerencemcculleyp@gmail.com

Embassy of the United States of America
Plot 1075 Diplomatic Drive
Central District Area, Abuja.
E-mail: ambassadorerencemcculleyp@gmail.com
E-mail : ambassadorerencemcculleyp@gmail.com
Contact phone number : +2348104547185

Dear Friend

THIS IS Ambassador James F. Entwistle U.S. Ambassador to Nigeria. UNITED STATE OF AMERICA
AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA. I SHALL BE COMING TO YOUR COUNTRY FOR AN OFFICIAL MEETING ON
TUESDAY AND I WILL BE BRINGING YOUR FUNDS THROUGH AN ATM MASTER CARD OF $15M ALONG WITH ME
BUT THIS TIME I WILL NOT GO THROUGH CUSTOMS BECAUSE AS AN AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA, I AM A US
GOVERNMENT AGENT AND I HAVE THE VETO POWER TO GO THROUGH CUSTOMS. AS SOON AS I AM THROUGH
WITH THE MEETING I SHALL THEN PROCEED TO YOUR ADDRESS. (SEND YOUR CELL PHONE NUMBER AND
THE ADDRESS WHERE YOU WANT ME TO BRING THE PACKAGE).

YOU HAVE REALLY PAID SO MUCH IN THIS DELIVERY THAT MAKES ME WONDER. YOU ARE A VERY LUCKY
PERSON BECAUSE I SHALL BE BRINGING IT MYSELF AND THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO ABOUT IT.
CHECK HERE: http://nigeria.usembassy.gov/biography.html .PRIVATE E-MAIL:
ambassadorerencemcculleyp@gmail.com
THERE IS ABSOLUTELY GOING TO BE GREAT DOUBT AND DISTRUST IN YOUR HEART IN RESPECT TO THIS
EMAIL COUPLED WITH THE FACT THAT SO MANY MISCREANTS AND IMPOSTERS(SCAMMERS) HAVE TAKEN
POSSESSION OF THE INTERNET TO FACILITATE THEIR NEFARIOUS DEEDS, THEREBY MAKING IT
EXTREMELY DIFFICULT FOR GENUINE AND LEGITMATE BUSINESS CLASS PERSONS TO GET ATTENTION AND
RECONGNITION

YOUR PACKAGE($15M) MUST BE REGISTERED AS AN AMBASSADORIAL PACKAGE FOR ME TO DEFEAT ALL
ODDS AND THE COST OF REGISTERING IT IS $250.THE FEE MUST BE PAID IN THE NEXT 50 HOURS VIA
WESTERN UNION SO THAT ALL NECESSARY ARRANGEMENT CAN BE MADE BEFORE TIME WILL BE AGAINST
US.

YOU SHOULD SEND THE FEE DIRECTLY TO THE CARGO REGISTRATION OFFICER
WITH THE INFO BELOW-

RECEIVER'S NAME: MOSES JOHN
ADDRESS: NIGERIA
TEXT QUESTION: WHAT COLOUR?
ANSWER: BLUE
AMOUNT $250
SENDERS NAME:
SENDERS ADDRESS:

AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE FEE MAKE SURE YOU SEND ME THE PAYMENT INFORMATION. MY FLIGHT IS
TUESDAY AND I EXPECT YOU TO COMPLY BEFORE THEN SO THAT THE DELIVERY CAN BE COMPLETED. IF
YOU DO NOT COMPLY, THEN IT WILL NOT BE MY FAULT IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE YOUR PACKAGE.

SIGN
Ambassador James F. Entwistle
US AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA

IP 173.255.232.20
Host Linode
City Abescon
Country United States
Gateway
Supreme survivor

info.usambassador.org@post.webmailer.de

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:50 pm

Subject: RE: RECONCILIATION OF YOUR FUNDS...
From: UNITEDN STATE AMBASSADOR <info.usambassador.org@post.webmailer.de>
Reply-To: usambassador.nigeria@aol.com

Plot 1075 Diplomatic Drive
Central District Area,
usambassador.nigeria@aol.com

RECONCILIATION OF YOUR FUNDS

Citing the strong friendship between the people of America and the people of Nigeria, and by the virtue of the confidence conferred on us as U.S. Ambassador to Nigeria, I, James F. Entwistle on behalf of the people of America, and in conjunction with the United Nations delegate, the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria after much negotiations over the series of petitions filed against the Nigerian government by several foreign investors for non-payment of their entitled funds; it has become pertinent to inform you that we have all reached a consensus and therefore will like to urge every American , the European and Asians Investor to Nigeria, whose payment are still held by the Nigeria government, to rely on our conventional integrity and the constitutional process to bring these funds to its respective claimants without letting you go through rigorous practices.

We at the US High Commission to Nigeria, has noted with total dismay that our fellow Americans like you, are paying lots of money everyday to some anonymous scammers who claim to be in possession of your funds, scamming you by imposing series of illegitimate charges on you for you to receive your fund. Statistics has revealed that 91% of transactions cleared in Nigeria is from the United States, and we are deeply concerned especially during these period of Global Economic and Financial degradation.

We would therefore like to bring to your kind notice that we have stopped further payments of foreign debts through bank to bank transfer (wire Transfer) due to numerous complaints of wrong payment and/or diversion of funds by officials of the Nigerian government. In this vein, we are going to send your payment of $14.5Million to you via Diplomatic Cash Payment services. This means that a delegate (Diplomat) will be assigned to deliver the approved amount to you anywhere in the world.

The money is coming to you in security proof box; and the box will be sealed with synthetic nylon and padded with machine. We are going to appoint a Diplomatic agent who will bring the box of your fund to your designated point, house or doorstep.

To this effect, we therefore would appreciate it if you would forward to us your personal data in the format shown below for administrative convenience:

FULL NAME: ______________________________

YOUR VALID ADDRESS: ___________________________

PHONE & MOBILE NUMBERS: _______________________

PERSONAL EMAIL: ______________________________

NEAREST AIRPORT TO YOUR DOMAIN:___________________

YOUR IDENTIFICATION SUCH AS, INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR DRIVER’S LICENSE:___________

The Diplomatic will travel with these information’s in other to have direct access to communicate with you once he arrives in your country; I hope you understand that.

Important Notice: Please be informed that the diplomat does not know the original content of the box as it will be declared as personal effects (Sensitive Photographic Film Material). More so, due to the high rate of scams, impersonation and funds diversion amongst some top officials of the Nigerian Government, we therefore deem it fit and important to give you a prompt tip off to stop communicating with those hooligans and cheats who would only aggravate your efforts and of course ravage our collective dreams.

You are advice to reply promptly to facilitate the dispatch arrangement. We have all documentations intact and you will only be required to sign the documents during delivery and secure the Nigerian immgration Dispatch Tag which cost just $95.00 usd. This tag will be used to bypass all immigration officers before the consignment box is kept safely into the aircraft.

Send the ONLY charge of $95.00 usd through western union to the immigration officer below:

Name: Kareem Lawal

State: Lagos State

Text Question: Year

Text Answer: 2014

Zip code: 23401

Amount: $95.00

We look forward to your prompt response and cooperation.

Yours Sincerely,

Wayne

ambassadorjamesf.entwist@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:10 pm

Received: from [41.71.171.85] by web192806.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 15 Mar 2014 02:38:27 SGT
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.178.641
Message-ID: <1394822307.50744.YahooMailNeo@web192806.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2014 02:38:27 +0800 (SGT)
From: "Ambassador James F. Entwistle" <ambassadorjamesf.entwist@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: : ;
Subject: FROM U.S AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA YOUR PAYMENT

U.S AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA
PLOT 1075 DIPLOMATIC DRIVE
u. CENTRAL DISTRICT AREA, ABUJA
EMAIL: ambassadorjamesf.entwist@yahoo.com

GOOD DAY,

AFTER AN OFFICIAL MEETING HELD WITH THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA AND MINISTER OF FINANCE CONCERNING UNPAID AND UNCLAIMED FUNDS TO FOREIGN BENEFICIARIES, JUST LIKE YOU.I WAS VERY MUCH ANNOYED WHEN I FOUND OUT THAT YOU PAID MUCH MONEY YET YOU NEVER RECEIVE YOUR FUNDS.THAT IS WHY I DECIDED TO HELP YOU.

I SHALL BE COMING TO YOUR COUNTRY FOR AN OFFICIAL MEETING AND I WILL BE BRINGING YOUR ATM CARD WORTH THE $15.8 MILLION ALONG WITH ME THROUGH UNITED STATES DIPLOMATIC MISSION TO YOUR COUNTRY.BUT THIS TIME I WILL NOT GO THROUGH CUSTOMS BECAUSE AS AN USA AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA, I AM A USA GOVERNMENT AGENT AND I HAVE THE VETO POWER TO GO THROUGH CUSTOMS.JUST LIKE I HELPED FOUR PERSONS TO RECEIVED THEIR FUNDS LAST YEAR 2013 THROUGH FEDEX COURIER SERVICE AND TNT COURIER SERVICE.TO PROVE YOU THE TRUE,YOU SHOULD TRACK THE BELOW TRACKING
NUMBERS AND SEE IT YOURSELF:

1)http://www.fedex.com/us/track/
Tracking number: 520101419460
2)http://www.fedex.com/us/track/
Tracking number 520101419438
3)http://www.fedex.com/us/track/
Tracking Number 520101419427

MAKE SURE YOU TRACK IT FIRST AND SEE IT YOURSELF.AND AS SOON AS I AM THROUGH WITH THE MEETING I SHALL THEN PROCEED TO YOUR HOME..(SEND YOUR INFORMATION:

1. YOUR FULL NAME
2. CELL PHONE NUMBER
3. ADDRESS WHERE YOU WANT ME TO BRING THE PACKAGE).
4. COUNTRY

YOU HAVE REALLY PAID SO MUCH IN THIS DELIVERY THAT MAKES ME WONDER. YOU ARE A VERY LUCKY PERSON BECAUSE I SHALL BE BRINGING IT MYSELF AND THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO ABOUT IT.

YOUR ATM VISA CARD WORTH THE SUM OF ($15.8M) MUST BE REGISTERED AS AN AMBASSADORIAL PACKAGE FOR ME TO DEFEAT ALL ODDS AND THE COST OF REGISTERING IS $189.

THE FEE MUST BE PAID IN THE NEXT 50 HOURS VIA WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM SO THAT ALL NECESSARY ARRANGEMENT CAN BE MADE BEFORE TIME WILL BE AGAINST US.

THE $189 REGISTRATION FEE IS NOT FOR ME AND I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR MONEY AM AN AMBASSADOR AND ALSO A MAN OF GOD. IF YOU ARE NOT PAYING THE $189 FEE PLEASE DON'T BOTHER TO SEND ME A MAIL.

I AM ONLY TRYING TO HELP YOU BECAUSE YOU HAVE REALLY LOST SO MUCH TO THOSE CRIMINALS CALLED NIGERIANS AND AS A USA CITIZEN I AM GOING TO MAKE SURE YOU GET YOUR ATM CARD THIS TIME SO YOU DON’T NEED TO WORRY ANYMORE.

SEND THE FEE VIA MONEY GRAM OR WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER:

RECEIVER'S NAME: OBI JOSEPH
ADDRESS: LAGOS, NIGERIA
TEXT QUESTION: IN GOD?
ANSWER: WE TRUST
AMOUNT: $189
MTCN NUMBER:

AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE FEE MAKE SURE YOU SEND ME THE PAYMENT INFORMATION.I SHALL MAKE MY FLIGHT SCHEDULE TO BRING IT YOU .PLEASE GO THROUGH MY WEBSITE AND READ BIOGRAPHY:

http://nigeria.usembassy.gov/biography.html

MY FLIGHT IS TUESDAY NEXT WEEK AND I EXPECT YOU TO COMPLY BEFORE THEN SO THAT THE DELIVERY CAN BE COMPLETED. IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY, THEN IT WILL NOT BE MY FAULT IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE YOUR PACKAGE EMAIL ME : EMAIL: ambassadorjamesf.entwist@yahoo.com

AMBASSADOR
James F. Entwistle
Wayne

terencepmcculley1@outlook.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:00 pm

Subject: YOUR CONSIGNMENT IS READY FOR DELIVERY
From: "Ambassador James F. Entwistle" <terencepmcculley1@outlook.com>
Reply-To: terencepmcculley1@outlook.com

Office of: Ambassador James F. Entwistle
United States Ambassador To Nigeria
11 Gariki Road Abuja
Abuja - Nigeria
Reply to: terencepmcculley1@outlook.com

Telephone:+2347089554107

Dear Beneficiary,

I shall be arriving your country in few day for an official meeting, and i will be bringing along the part payment of $5 Million USD of your Beneficiary Funds with me. But this time, i will not go through the Customs because as an Ambassador, i have the veto power to bring in your funds to your address as soon as i am through with the meeting.

**** Send your Full Address, and 24 Hours contact Phone number / Cell phone number.

You have paid so much to get your funds released and it makes me wonder. You are a very lucky person because i shall be bringing it myself and there is anyone can do about it.

Your $5 Million USD must be REGISTERED AS AN AMBASSADORIAL PACKAGE for me to defeat all odds and the cost of registering it is $150 . The fees must be paid within the next 48 hours through WESTERN UNION or MONEY GRAM so that all necessary arrangement can be made before time will be against us.

Send the fee via WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER or MONEY GRAM with below payment information:
RECEIVER'S NAME: ONUORAH KINGSLEY
ADDRESS: 11 GARIK ROAD - NIGERIA
TEXT QUESTION: GOD IS
ANSWER: GOOD
AMOUNT: $150

As soon as you send the fee make sure you send me the payment MTCN Number or Reference Number.

My flight is Friday and i expect you to comply before then so that the delivery can be Completed. If you do no comply, then it will not be my fault if you do not receive your Package.

AMBASSADOR
Telephone:+2347089554107
Wayne

usaamb1950@gmail.com

Unread postby Gateway » Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:52 pm

Return-Path: <AMBA321@un.org>
Received: from compute1.internal (compute1.nyi.mail.srv.osa [10.202.2.41])
by sloti28t01 (Cyrus git2.5+0-git-fastmail-9767) with LMTPA;
Mon, 07 Apr 2014 09:03:30 -0400
X-Sieve: CMU Sieve 2.4
X-Spam-charsets: html='Windows-1251'

X-Mail-from: AMBA321@un.org
Received: from mx4 ([10.202.2.203])
by compute1.internal (LMTPProxy); Mon, 07 Apr 2014 09:03:30 -0400
Received: from sa4.bezeqint.net (sa4.bezeqint.net [192.115.104.18])
by mx4.messagingengine.com (Postfix) with ESMTP id 194923C0074
Mon, 7 Apr 2014 09:03:30 -0400 (EDT)
Received: from User (bzq-218-186-136.red.bezeqint.net [81.218.186.136])
by sa4.bezeqint.net (Bezeq International SMTP out Mail Server) with SMTP id 944711DCCC8;
Mon, 7 Apr 2014 14:35:41 +0300 (IDT)
Reply-To: <usaamb1950@gmail.com>

U.S. DEPARTMENT OF STATE

BUREAU OF CONSULAR AFFAIRS

US AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA

11 GARKI ROAD ABUJA

ABUJA-NIGERIA

DEAR BENEFICIARY

`

I SHALL BE COMING TO YOUR COUNTRY FOR AN OFFICIAL MEETING BY NEXT WEEK AND I WILL BE

BRINGING YOUR INTEREST PAYMENT OF US$10M ALONG WITH ME BUT THIS TIME I WILL NOT GO

THROUGH CUSTOMS BECAUSE AS A US AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA, I AM A US GOVERNMENT AGENT

AND I HAVE THE VETO POWER TO GO THROUGH CUSTOMS.I AM SCHEDULED TO HAVE A BRIEFING

WITH THE SECRETARY OF STATES BY NEXT WEEK.

YOU SHOULD SEND YOUR CELL PHONE NUMBER AND THE ADDRESS WHERE YOU WANT ME TO BRING

THE CONSIGNMENT PACKAGE . YOU HAVE REALLY PAID SO MUCH AS I WAS MADE TO UNDERSTAND

AND THAT IS WHY I HAVE PERSONALLY INTERVENED . YOU ARE A VERY LUCKY PERSON BECAUSE

I SHALL BE BRINGING IT MYSELF AND THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO ABOUT IT.

YOUR PACKAGE(US$10Million} MUST BE REGISTERED AS AN AMBASSADORIAL PACKAGE FOR ME

TO DEFEAT ALL ODDS AND THE COST OF REGISTERING IT IS $75.00. THE FEE MUST BE PAID IN

THE NEXT 50 HOURS VIA WESTERN UNION/MONEYGRAM SO THAT ALL NECESSARY ARRANGEMENT CAN

BE MADE BEFORE TIME WILL BE AGAINST US.YOU

SHOULD SEND THE FEE DIRECTLY TO THE CARGO REGISTRATION OFFICER WITH THE INFO BELOW

RECEIVER NAME:IKEH PETER

TEST QUESTION: TRUE

ANSWER: YES

AS SOON AS THE FEE IS SENT FORWARD TO ME THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION BELLOW.

MTCN NUMBER:

SENDER ADDRESS:

MY TRIP WILL BE BY MID NEXT WEEK AND I EXPECT YOU TO COMPLY BEFORE THEN SO THAT THE

DELIVERY CAN BE COMPLETED. IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY, THEN IT WILL NOT BE MY FAULT IF

YOU DO NOT RECEIVE YOUR CONSIGNMENT PACKAGE.

TREAT AS URGENT,

JAMES F. ENTWISTLE

US AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA

IP 81.218.186.136
Host Bezeq International
City Tel Aviv
Country Israel
Gateway
Supreme survivor

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.