Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Gillian Namara

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

gillian4love_namara@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:51 pm

(gillian4love_namara@yahoo.com)
Hello my dear how are you,My name is Miss Gillian,i saw your profile today and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you other details about me.Here is my email address(gillian4love_namara@yahoo.com)i believe we can move from here,distance and co lour does not matter but love matters a lot in life. (gillian4love_namara/@/yahoo/./com)
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

glorymurphy38@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:32 pm

glory212 Profile: seeking for relationship
Age & Gender: 25 Year Old Woman Height: Body Type: Religion:
Ethnicity: Zodiac Sign: AquariusLocation: New York, New York, US

I am Seeking a: For: My Education: My Profession:
Do I Drink? Do I Smoke? Do I Do Drugs?
My Marital Status: I Want Children? I Have Children?
My Interest Keywords / Tags
seeking for a good gentle man who will lovetrust and care for me for the rest of my life

About Me
i am nice girl very humble and respectful seeking for a man in a relationship

Hello!
i saw your profile and picked
interest in you, My name is Miss glory. I wish to be in good relationship
with you.
Please if you feel interested write me through this contact,
at( glorymurphy38@yahoo.com ) ,so i will send you
my pictures and for us to know each other more better,
I will be happy to seeing a good responds from you,
Miss glory.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

faithevans430@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:50 pm

faithevans12

love
Hello My Dear One Greetings to you,my name Faith Evan S,i came in contact with your profile today and become interested in you, I hope we can established a relationship since we are meeting here for the first time,I have gone through your profile that speaks good of you on this site. I was impressed when i saw it and i decided to communicate with you. It is my desire to know you, I like honesty, trust, love, caring,truth,& respect, please Reply me back with my Email address:(faithevans430@yahoo.co.uk) ,through it;i will send you my pictures and tell you more about me, i hope to hear from you soon,yours miss faith(faithevans430@yahoo.co.uk)
Wayne

joyevans444@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:14 pm

On MBN:

Hello dear new friend,

My name is Joy. I see your profile and like it. can you contact me back at my private email
(joyevans444@yahoo.com) to have my photo and my details.

I am waiting for your reply
(joyevans444@yahoo.com )

Thanks
Miss Joy

Profile elements:

Full Name Joy Evans - no picture
Birth Year 1988
City Dakar
Country Senegal
Sex Woman
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: joyevans444@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:16 pm

Email:

Hello Dearest ,
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail.
How are you? How is your day hope fine.?.
Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal
In this camp we are only allowed to go out from the camp only on few
days of the weeks.Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope
by Gods grace i will come out here soon.I would like to tell you straightaway
about myself because,I tried to search the web when Someone told me i could
always find solutions to most problems through the web. I really would like
some piece of help or advice from you because i have seen that this gathering
is made up of widely-experienced men and women. I don't have any relative now
whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the
only person i have now is Reverend Raymond Mark.
who is the pastor of the (Christ the King Church ) here in the camp he
has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him
rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two
hostels one for men the other for women.
The Pastors Tel number is (00221-774987259) if you call and tell him
that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. As a
refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it
money or whatever because it is against the law of this country..I want to
go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the
tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this,i have my late father's death certificate and
his deposit certificate here with me, because when he was alive he
deposited some amount of money in one of the leading banks in Europe which
he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $4.7m
(Four Million seven Hundred Thousand US Dollar Only). So i will like you to help
me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some
money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to
meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only
person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father
to me.

So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and
don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money
if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this
information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and
understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hardworking.
My favorite language is English cos is our country language but we
speak french here in Senegal .Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i
said i have a lot to tell you.
Have a nice day and think about me.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest

Yours sincerely,
Joy

Header:

Return-Path: <joyevans444@yahoo.com>
Received: from [196.207.233.149]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.166.601
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013
Subject: This is my full life story with love and trust

Originating IP: 196.207.233.149
Originating ISP: Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal
City: Dakar
Country of Origin: Senegal

About +221774987259:

Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

stella2_larryy@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:53 pm

On Tagged:

Compliments
of the day to you.
I am stella by name I am single however how are you,hope you are fine I went through your profile and i read it and took interest in it,if you don't mind i will love to know you much better , please i
will like you to send me a mail on my private email (stella2_larryy@yahoo.com) included,so that i will tell you all you needs to know about me and a picture of myself.i do believe distance and colour will not be a
barear between us,hoping to read from you,thanks and God bless .a
Best Regad stella.
please don,t reply me through this site,write me directly to my box(stella2_larryy@yahoo.com)
000000000______0000000000______00000­0000000
____000__________I
LOVE__________000___
___000____________YOU____________000__
___000___________FRIEND__________ 000__
___000___________THANKS__________000__
____000___________FOR___________000___
_____000_________KEEPING_________000____
______000__________MY_________000_ ____
________000______HEART______000__ __
__________000 ____SAVE_____000____ _
____________000__ KISS__000______ ___
______________000 U 000_________ __
_________________I LOVE U___________ _
___________________ BYE__

Profile elements:

Celina L

The stolen picture used is already reported here (blue shirt + flower).
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: stella2_larryy@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:43 am

My Additions:
Stella Larry <stella2_larryy@yahoo.com> Mon, Jan 20, 2014 at 11:39 PM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original

DEAREST ONE,
firstly I thank you for your reaction to my email; inline with the message, which I have sent to you.
How is every thing over there in your country,i believe that you are in good health, and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.
My name is (Stella Desmond) i am (24years old) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, so i am comfortable with your age, I am from ( Liberia, in West Africa,) 5.2ft tall, light in complexion single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.
My late father Dr.Benard Desmond; was a politician and the managing director of a (Gold & Mine Industry.) in Monrovia the capital of Liberia, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father and mother in cold blood.
Right now, as i am talking to you, i am the only person alive in my family, and I managed to make my way to a near by country ( Senegal) where i am leaving now as a refugee under the care of a Reverend Pastor and i am using his computer to send these message to you now.
Please do not be offended for this message that comes from me please, its just that i don,t know what else to do, because my situation here as the refugee is giving me a great concern, therefore, i will like you to consider my situation as an orphan, and be kind with me, as i am putting the whole of my trust on you with out fear, though i don,t know who you are before, but i believe that you can not betray me at the end.
I have communicated you because of my difficult situation here in this refugees camp, Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.
I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is the pastor (Reverend John Patrick ) , who is the pastor of the (CHRIST DE SAVIOR MISSION) here in the camp, he has been very nice to every body in the camp, but we are not living with him, rather we are leaving in the hostel, which is divided into two sections, one for the male, and the other for the female.
The Pastors Tel number is (+221768411884) or (+221768411884). if you call the Rev pastor just tell him that you want to speak with (Stella) he will send for me from the hostel to come and talk with you,please feel free to call him because i will like to hear from you . As a refugee here, i don't have any right or privilege to any thing, be it phone or what ever, because it is against the law of this country.
My love I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.
Please listen to this (please it's a secret, even no one knows about it except the Reverend father that knows about it),
I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me, which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Foreign bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the total amount, is $6.7 (Six million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars).
So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it, you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it, is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.
So, i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone because i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.
Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people,truthful, and people that have vision, hardworking and GOD fearing people.
My favorite language is English and i speak English very fluently. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you, this is my pictures. I will send you more in my next mail. Have a nice day and think about me. waiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours in love Stella

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.102.41] by web140202.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 20 Jan 2014 20:39:36 PST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,CkRFQVJFU1QgT05FLApmaXJzdGx5IEkgdGhhbmsgeW91IGZvciB5b3VyIHJlYWN0aW9uwqAgdG8gbXkgZW1haWw7IGlubGluZSB3aXRoIHRoZSBtZXNzYWdlLCB3aGljaCBJIGhhdmUgc2VudCB0byB5b3UuCkhvdwogaXMgZXZlcnkgdGhpbmcgb3ZlciB0aGVyZSBpbiB5b3VyIGNvdW50cnksaSBiZWxpZXZlIHRoYXQgeW91IGFyZSBpbiAKZ29vZCBoZWFsdGgsIGFuZCB0aGF0IHRoZSBhdG1vc3BoZXJlIG92ZXIgdGhlcmUgaW4geW91ciBjb3VudHJ5IGlzIHZlcnkgCm5pY2UgdG9kYXk_IE1pbmUgaXMgYSBsaXQBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.173.622
References: <CAEVhzYVuRS51GVgJH=o=i-QnUa-5DRuRJVXH3=q1n4+ZYbmYhA@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1390279176.99352.YahooMailNeo@web140202.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 20:39:36 -0800 (PST)
Reply-To: Stella Larry <stella2_larryy@yahoo.com>
Subject: DARLING WITH LOVE AND TRUST I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE

CONTACT MY BANKER:
Stella Larry <stella2_larryy@yahoo.com> Wed, Jan 22, 2014 at 3:26 AM
Hello my dear,
Thanks a lot for your response, I will also like to touch & see you face to face., please try to call me today by 14 GMT .i will be waiting for you call.

Please i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it.
I confide you dear that's why i am giving you all this information.
My love is for you and only you alone.

Notice:I have already informed the bank about my plans to claim this Fund and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.

Therefore, i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information,tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my 6.7million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.

The contact
information of the bank are as follows,

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC
The name of the transfer officer is Sir Davis Smith .
Telephone number..... +447031842980
Fax Number ....... 00447031825930

Email address (rbscotland_royalbank@aol.com)

Next of Kin:::::::::::: Miss. Stella Desmond
Father's Name:::::::::::: Dr. Benard Desmond
Account Number::::::::::: (BLB745008901546/QB/91/A)
Amount Deposited:::::::::::: 6.7 Million US $
Account switch code::::::::::: (Bendes)
Name of Bank:::::::: Royal Bank of Scotland
The name of transfer officer: Davis Smith.

Contact them now on how to transfer the $6.7 (six Million seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars)deposited by my late father which i am the next of kin. Honestly I am happy that God has brought you to see me out from this execrable situation which am passing through and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life Including investing this money since i am still too young to manage it.

As i told you before,this camp is just like a prison and I pray always to move out from here as soon as possible.Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet you in your country.

Awaiting to hear from you soonest!.
Yours forever in love,

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.112.226] by web140205.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 22 Jan 2014 00:26:31 PST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,SGVsbG8gbXkgZGVhciwKVGhhbmtzIGEgbG90IGZvciB5b3VyIHJlc3BvbnNlLCBJIHdpbGwgYWxzbyBsaWtlIHRvIAp0b3VjaCAmIHNlZSB5b3UgZmFjZSB0byBmYWNlLiwgcGxlYXNlIHRyeSB0byBjYWxsIG1lIHRvZGF5IGJ5IDE0IEdNVAogLmkgd2lsbCBiZSB3YWl0aW5nIGZvciB5b3UgY2FsbC4KClBsZWFzZSBpIGhhdmUgbm90IHRvbGQgYW55b25lIApleGNlcHQgeW91IGFib3V0IHRoZSBleGlzdGVuY2Ugb2YgdGhpcyBtb25leSBhbmQgaSB3aWxsIGxpa2UgeW91IHRvIApwbGVhc2Uga2VlcCBpdCBzZWMBMAEBAQE-
References: <CAEVhzYVuRS51GVgJH=o=i-QnUa-5DRuRJVXH3=q1n4+ZYbmYhA@mail.gmail.com> <1390279176.99352.YahooMailNeo@web140202.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <CAEVhzYXSXmHBNcOB=xXs3Rpi0-qU_HOTDizQVpWcK59qU77CnQ@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1390379191.14805.YahooMailNeo@web140205.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 00:26:31 -0800 (PST)
Subject: DARLING PLEASE CONTACT THIS BANK WIHT THIS INFORMATION

CONTACT MY LAWYER:
Stella Larry <stella2_larryy@yahoo.com> Fri, Jan 24, 2014 at 5:16 AM
Hello my dear,
Darling i want to believe that all is well with you. I appreciate everything and the way you are handling this transfer of my money to your position waiting my arrival to meet with you to start up a new life of happiness immediately after the transfer.
Darling, God will bless and reward you for taking good care of an orphan like me and i will equally pay you back for your kindness and your goodness as well.
It is now remaining the Power of Attorney and Affidavit of Oat which the Bank said that the legal documents must be from a Senegalese lawyer since i am presently residing in Senegal, Dakar according to their mail.
Darling, this was a big problem at first when i read the Bank mail but i thank God that i have found a lawyer through the help of rev father John Maxwell, He said it is difficult to help a refugee.
However, he said if he has to help us we have to be straight forward to him and we have to meet with his demands.
Dear this is the only problem we have now and you know without this power of attorney and the Affidavit of Oat which the bank said that it will be issued and sign by a Senegalese base lawyer, it will be impossible to complete the transfer since they are ready to execute the fund into your account.
After receiving your mail from the bank, I was a bit confused because i did not know any lawyer here beside i am a foreigner so i discussed this issue with the Rev father who gave me the contact of this lawyer:
(Barrister Oscar Ballie)
He said, he is one of the lawyers working with the united nations here in Dakar Senegal. I will want you to contact him on both phone and email tell him that you are my foreign partner that you need his legal services to obtain an affidavit of oat from federal high court of Senegal and as well prepare a (power of attorney) that will enable you transfer my late father's money from the London Bank to your account on my behalf due to my refugee status here and also don't forget to forward him what the bank send to you by email OK so that he will read and understand very well.

His contact information are as follows,.

( Barrister Osca Ballie)
Phone +221777354383Email: balliebarristeroscar@yahoo.co.uk
Equal right Chambers & Associate.

I will stop hear till i hear from you soonest regarding the response of the lawyer to you.
Yours Stella.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.83.24.12] by web140204.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 24 Jan 2014 02:16:19 PST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,SGVsbG8gbXkgZGVhciwKRGFybGluZyBpIHdhbnQgdG8gYmVsaWV2ZSB0aGF0IGFsbCBpcyB3ZWxsIHdpdGggeW91LiBJIGFwcHJlY2lhdGUgZXZlcnl0aGluZyBhbmQgdGhlIHdheSB5b3UgYXJlIGhhbmRsaW5nIHRoaXMgdHJhbnNmZXIgb2YgbXkgbW9uZXkgdG8geW91ciBwb3NpdGlvbiB3YWl0aW5nIG15IGFycml2YWwgdG8gbWVldCB3aXRoIHlvdSB0byBzdGFydCB1cCBhIG5ldyBsaWZlIG9mIGhhcHBpbmVzcyBpbW1lZGlhdGVseSBhZnRlciB0aGUgdHJhbnNmZXIuCkRhcmxpbmcsIEdvZCB3aWxsIGJsZXMBMAEBAQE-
References: <CAEVhzYUHEGF2KpWJstezC2iQ_SWsVB0-1mpa4w6azuHv8oQPyA@mail.gmail.com> <8D0E644B1431049-2830-1FF@webmail-d153.sysops.aol.com> <CAEVhzYXD9qVV72ZbEHEkFV69UHdx024=UDs_bEPQWxTVLco6zw@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1390558579.33071.YahooMailNeo@web140204.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 02:16:19 -0800 (PST)
Subject: DARLING PLEASE CONTACT THIS LAWYER FOR THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AND AFFIDAVIT OF OATH.

Photos:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221768411884
City or exchange location

+447031839953
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Limited

+447031847596

+447031842980

FAX: +447031825930

+221777354383
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

verajohnson11@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:22 am

On Person:

Hello Dear,
my name is vera ... i will like to know more about you so i will like you sen,t me massage in my mail box verajohnson11 at hotmail dot com, so that i tell you

Profile elements:

Vera...
State/Region: Fatick
City: Sokone

The profile picture is already reported here.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: gillian4love_namara@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:21 am

About Gillian 4 Love:
Gillian Namara <gillian4love_namara@yahoo.com> Wed, Feb 19, 2014 at 6:55 AM

My beloved
I appreciate your response to my mail, How are you doing out there today? How is his health, which is always my concern? I hope you are well and glowing with light from above. Mine is boring due to the problematic situation which am passing through here in this camp. Not eligible to leave the camp unless permission. Its just like one staying in the prison but I think by the grace of God I come out here soon. I have no relatives now whom I can go to all my relatives abscond in the middle of the war the only one I have now is Rev.Kelvin John, who is the pastor here (The Light of Christ Church) in the field has been very nice to me since I got here, but am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women hostel because the camp have two hostels one for women and another for men.The Pastors Tel number is (+221-7799-71686) if you call tell him you want to talk to me, then he will send for me in the female hostel. As a refugee here I have no privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this, I have my late father of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank which he used my name as the relatives, the amount in question is $ 6.5 million (six million five hundred thousand U.S. dollars). So I&apos;d like to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person who knows is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

with respect to the above I would like to be confidential and not tell anyone for fear I have lost my life and the money if people gets to know. Remember i am giving all this information due to the trust in you I trust. I like people honest, kind, respectful, honest and understanding, truthful and a person of vision, truth and love of the English language hardworking.I but I would like to know many other if God give me a chance, but I speak very good English. But I would like to call me because we still have much to discuss.

Yours in love,

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.60.219] by web140302.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 19 Feb 2014 03:55:27 PST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,IApNeSBiZWxvdmVkCsKgwqDCoAogSSBhcHByZWNpYXRlIHlvdXIgcmVzcG9uc2UgdG8gbXkgbWFpbCwgSG93IGFyZSB5b3UgZG9pbmcgb3V0IHRoZXJlIAp0b2RheT8gSG93IGlzIGhpcyBoZWFsdGgsIHdoaWNoIGlzIGFsd2F5cyBteSBjb25jZXJuPyBJIGhvcGUgeW91IGFyZSAKd2VsbCBhbmQgZ2xvd2luZyB3aXRoIGxpZ2h0IGZyb20gYWJvdmUuIE1pbmUgaXMgYm9yaW5nIGR1ZSB0byB0aGUgCnByb2JsZW1hdGljIHNpdHVhdGlvbiB3aGljaCBhbSBwYXNzaW5nIHRocm91Z2ggaGVyZSBpbiB0aGlzIGNhbXABMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.177.636
Message-ID: <1392810927.69260.YahooMailNeo@web140302.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 03:55:27 -0800 (PST)
Reply-To: Gillian Namara <gillian4love_namara@yahoo.com>
Subject: MY DARLING PLEASE I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE

Contact My Banker:
Gillian Namara <gillian4love_namara@yahoo.com> Thu, Feb 20, 2014 at 7:32 AM
my lovely darling,
how are you doing today ,hope you are fine in a good health. Thanks you a lot for your response,I will also like to touch & see you face to face,please call me with the reverend phone number which i gave you here is it again +221 77-997-1686. I will be waiting for your call due to it have been the cry of my heart to hear your voice. I want to inform you that before i contacted you, I saw your profile that you matched mine and you are the type of man i am looking forward to spend the rest of my life with. I confide you dear that why i am giving you all this information.My love is for you and only you alone,

Notice: I have already informed the bank about my plans to claim this Fund and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.You will have 18% of the total money helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice. Therefore, i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information,tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my 6.5million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.The contact information of the bank are as follows,

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC LONDON
Email Address: (pualleeds@mail.com)
Email Address (rbscotlandrbs@aol.com)
The name of the transfer officer is Mr Paul Leeds
Telephone number +447024074184 /
Office Fax number +44-701-422-8798.
Account Number BLB745008901546/QB/91/A.
Contact them now on how to transfer the $6.5 (Six Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars)deposited by my late father which i am the next of kin. Honestly I am happy that God has brought you to see me out from this execrable situation which am passing through and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life Including investing this money since i am still too young to manage it.

As i told you before,this camp is just like a prison and I pray always to move out from here as soon as possible.Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country.Awaiting to hear from you soonest!.
Yours forever in love,
Your in love
Miss Gillian

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.43.247] by web140306.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 20 Feb 2014 04:32:16 PST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,bXkgbG92ZWx5IGRhcmxpbmcsCmhvdyBhcmUgeW91IGRvaW5nIHRvZGF5ICxob3BlIHlvdSBhcmUgZmluZSBpbiBhIGdvb2QgaGVhbHRoLiBUaGFua3MgeW91IGEgbG90IGZvciB5b3VyIApyZXNwb25zZSxJIHdpbGwgYWxzbyBsaWtlIHRvIHRvdWNoICYgc2VlIHlvdSBmYWNlIHRvIGZhY2UscGxlYXNlIApjYWxsIG1lIHdpdGjCoCB0aGUgcmV2ZXJlbmQgcGhvbmUgbnVtYmVyIHdoaWNoIGkgZ2F2ZSB5b3UgaGVyZSBpcyBpdCAKYWdhaW4gKzIyMSA3Ny05OTctMTY4Ni4gSSB3aWxsIGJlIHdhaXRpbmcgZm9yIHkBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.177.636
Message-ID: <1392899536.50455.YahooMailNeo@web140306.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2014 04:32:16 -0800 (PST)
Reply-To: Gillian Namara <gillian4love_namara@yahoo.com>
Subject: MY LOVE CONTACT THE BANK TODAY FOR CONFIRMATION AND FOR THE POSSIBLE WAY OF TRANSFER

CONTACT MY LAWYER:
Gillian Namara <gillian4love_namara@yahoo.com> Sat, Feb 22, 2014 at 4:17 AM
My Dearest

How are you today? i hope fine. i am more than happy to read your mails and read what you got from the bank, Once again thanks for your ability to help me transfer the money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you, it shows you are a dependable and trustworthy man. Listen, before i gave you this information i saw your profile that you matched mine, i have never told any body about this money the only people that knows about it is you and me no one again knows about it (since my parents are dead).

So, i will also advise you to please keep it to yourself because i am afraid of loosing the money to people who will disappoint me when the money gets to there care that was why it took me time to tell you about it and i promise you this from my heart (I AM NOT GOING TO DISAPPOINT YOU) and i equally expect the same from you. Now, regarding the requests the bank needs from us i have with me here the last Deposit of Account (which i will
send to you, if the lawyer agrees to help us) and the death certificate, (which i will also send to you) I thought its the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath from the high court here in Dakar Senegal.
I have informed the Reverend about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below, he is a registered lawyer in the United Nations Camp here and he is also a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association) who will help in preparing the documents for us. Please i will like you to contact him through email and phone today, when your contacting him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) fathers ACCOUNT in ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND to the account in Your country.
His contact information are as follows,

Bar (Dr) ANDREWS FARAGE.

Of: (ANDREWS FARAGE CHAMBER)

Email (andrewsfaragelawchamber@yahoo.com)

Office Tel is (00221-771639649)

So, i will like you to contact him for the preparation of the power of attorney on your name, Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us!. Please i will like you to first of all get the money transfer and when you come here we all can move at the same time. I will be waiting for you soon Honey to hear your sweet voice Tomorrow. I would have love to call you, but i am not with any money now. i am feeling for you every minute of the day , i wish to be with you soon.
A big hug for you, From my deepest heart,
Yours forever

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.163.15] by web140302.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 22 Feb 2014 01:17:19 PST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,TXkgRGVhcmVzdA0KDQpIb3cgYXJlIHlvdSB0b2RheT8gaSBob3BlIGZpbmUuIGkgYW0gbW9yZSB0aGFuIGhhcHB5IHRvIHJlYWQgeW91ciBtYWlscyBhbmQgcmVhZCB3aGF0IHlvdSBnb3QgZnJvbSB0aGUgYmFuaywgT25jZSBhZ2FpbiB0aGFua3MgZm9yIHlvdXIgYWJpbGl0eSB0byBoZWxwIG1lIHRyYW5zZmVyIHRoZSBtb25leSB0byB5b3VyIHBvc2l0aW9uIHBlbmRpbmcgbXkgYXJyaXZhbCB0byBtZWV0IHdpdGggeW91LCBpdCBzaG93cyB5b3UgYXJlIGEgZGVwZW5kYWJsZSBhbmQgdHJ1c3R3b3J0aHkgbWEBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/424 YahooMailWebService/0.8.177.636
Message-ID: <1393060639.71001.YahooMailBasic@web140302.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2014 01:17:19 -0800 (PST)
Subject: my love contact this Lawyer for the preparation of the document

Probably somewhere else in this thread but I didn't see them:

PHONE NUMBER LIST:
+221779971686

+447031907939

+447024074184

FAX: +447014228798
Original network provider* FleXtel Limited

+221771639649
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

gillian4love_namara@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:35 pm

Yet another escapes certain death inside the camp:
Gillian Namara <gillian4love_namara@yahoo.com> Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 8:38 AM
Dear One;
I am happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently I?m in Paraguay for investment projects with my partner who is also my husband Meanwhile, I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how due to one thing or the other but indeed i reorganized your efforts to save my life. Please, you should contact the Rev. Father whom used to be good to me when i was in Dakar, his email address is ( christthelightchurches@yahoo.com ) Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $350.000.00 (Cashier's cheque) which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.

I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Rev Joshua Yuma and instruct him where to send you the draft cheque as soon as possible. Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and my new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Rev Joshua Yuma on your behalf to released the cheque for you. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will definitely send the draft cheque for you without delay. Take care and bye for now.

miss Gillian Namara

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.136.72] by web140301.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 17 Mar 2014 05:38:55 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,RGVhciBPbmU7DQpJIGFtIGhhcHB5IHRvIGluZm9ybSB5b3UgYWJvdXQgbXkgc3VjY2VzcyBpbiBnZXR0aW5nIHRoZSBmdW5kIHRyYW5zZmVycmVkIHVuZGVyIHRoZSBjb29wZXJhdGlvbiBvZiBhIG5ldyBwYXJ0bmVyIGZyb20gUGFyYWd1YXkuIFByZXNlbnRseSBJP20gaW4gUGFyYWd1YXkgZm9yIGludmVzdG1lbnQgcHJvamVjdHMgd2l0aCBteSBwYXJ0bmVyIHdobyBpcyBhbHNvIG15IGh1c2JhbmQgTWVhbndoaWxlLCBJIGRpZCBub3QgZm9yZ2V0IHlvdXIgcGFzdCBlZmZvcnRzIGFuZCBhdHRlbXB0cyB0byABMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/458 YahooMailWebService/0.8.178.641
Message-ID: <1395059935.16766.YahooMailBasic@web140301.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 05:38:55 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: I am happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.