Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Pet scammers / names / Financial info, email addy's

Scam reports from the FraudWatchers forum.

Re: Pet scammers / names / Financial info, email addy's

Unread postby HillBilly » Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:46 pm

Source: Craigslist - United Kingdom - London
Advertisement: http://london.craigslist.co.uk/pet/2859281821.html
Title: husky puppies for adoption
Text:
Quote:
Date: 2012-02-19, 2:50PM GMT
Reply to: pikesandra41@yahoo.com
we have both male and female puppies for sale coming with all health papers and also a 4months health insurance cover and a free travel crate
and they are 10weeks old if interested contact now
(See Also)
Source: CatsKittens.CO.UK - United Kingdom - Yorkshire & Humber
Advertisement: http://www.catskittens.co.uk/-14/pos...FOR-SALE-.html
Title: British Short Hair Kittens For Sale
Text:
Quote:
They are ready for a new home and they will be coming along with all their document .so if you are interested in having them just contact for more information .thanks
Reply to: pikesandra41@yahoo.com
(See Also)
Source: OkiDoki.EE - Estonia - Tallinn
Advertisement: http://www.okidoki.ee/item/1436494/
Title: husky kutsikad müügiks | Husky puppies for sale
Text:
Quote:
imeline kutsikad nad on kodus kasvatatud ja vet kontrollida otsib hoolivat kodu nad tulevad 4months tervise garantii meie vet arst nii et kui huvitatud kontakt nüüd, kui need on 10weeks vana minuga otse läbi minu e-posti pikesandra41@yahoo.com

(Google translate)
They are wonderful puppies home raised and vet checked looking for a caring home, they come to our vet doctor 4months health guarantee so if interested contact now, if they are 10weeks old with me directly through my e-mail pikesandra41@yahoo.com
IP Address: 188.64.185.26 (Cornwall, UK - VPN being used to hide country of origin)
IP Address: 178.159.123.97 (Krym, Ukraine)
Name: Sandra Pike
Email: pikesandra41@yahoo.com
Phone: {none}
Text:
Quote:
Hello dear,

Thanks for the mail and your interest toward our puppies. Their are 1
male and 1 Female ,10weeks old, They are champion bloodline,
registered,vet check , updated in all shots.well tamed and potty
trained, good associate of kids and other house hold pets also very
eager and energetic to lean. To begin I will start by asking you some
questions, sorry for all the Questions just to be sure my puppies are
going to a good home.
Are you a breeder?
Are you use to this breed?
Are you married?
Do you have kids?
what kind of breed do you want ?
What is your occupation?
Give me a Brief Description about your Environment ?
Are you sure that you are going to take care of our puppies?
Were exactly are you located?
what sex do you need male or female?
With this information I will be sure that you are going to take good
care of the puppies,And I will be Very Happy if you can get back to us
with all the Answers to the Questions

Any of the puppies will come with all Registered document,Puppies
formula, traveling Kennel, A couple of weeks food, 1year health
Guarantee and a Nutrition hand manual regard to their feeding also
with a Pet degree sanction.Thanks and Waiting.
Text:
Quote:
good day dear,
i am very happy to read from you.
i am not selling these puppies, but i am given them our for an adoption to loving and caring homes.
i am given them out because my later husband who had the puppies is dead, and each time i see the puppies i think of my later husband who died in a car accident and it make me feel so bad, so i want to give out to puppies to some one far away from me so i won't see them always,so if you want one of them you have to promise me that you will love and care for the puppy just like my husband did.

the puppies are 11 weeks old, a male and a female vaccinated and registered with a one year health guarantee from our vet doctor. like i told you, i am not selling them, but given them out for an adoption

i will like to inform you that i am located in Glasgow Scotland, so if you will take the puppies or any of them, then what you will have to do is to send me your delivery details so i will use a pets delivery agency to send the puppies or puppy to you were ever you are, so i will want you to give me the following information which i will use at the pets transport agency to send the puppy to you.
there are:

- your full name
- your full home address
- your city postal code
- your phone number

once i have these, i will use a pets transport agency to send the puppy to you.
the agency will transport the puppies or puppy from Glasgow Scotland to your home address, and all you will have to pay is 200Pounds including delivery per puppy so get back to me as soon as possible
Text:
Quote:
hello my dear

thanks for everything i just want to let you know that i will be driving down to delivery agency first thing in the morning
to register the puppy under your names and address and when am done the agency will get in contact with you to let you know about the
delivery and also on how payment will be done to them okay so by 11 in the morning the agency will email you so i advice you to be on your computer by then so that you can read the message from the agency okay

thanks and talk to you tomorrow and god bless you
Fake Delivery Company
Name: Express Pet | MC MORGAN | LEANN SUSAN
Email Address: petexpressdelivery@live.com
Address:
IP Address: 178.159.123.97 (Ukraine, Krym)
Phone(s): {none}
Text:
Quote:
http://www.flypets.com/images/HeaderLogo.gif
http://www.petforce.com/logo3.jpg

PETS TRANSPORTATION AGENCY.

OBJECTIVE:
PETS EXPRESS DELIVERY is committed to providing a safe and comfortable travel experience for all of our customers, including pets.Our pets' flights and delivery services are relatively stress-free.Our major objective is safe delivery for our customers and pets as well.For safety reasons,we prefer you choose the most direct flight and delivery cargo to your destination,this will help reduce the stress on your pet. The satisfaction of our clients is always our pleasure.

Dear Client,

We have information about YOUR MALE AHUSKY PUPPY from MRS PIKE SANDRA here at our Branch office in Glasgow Scotland to be transported and delivered to you,using this address:

Delivery Address
*Country.......................................... ........... United Kingdom
*Names......... {removed}
*Address... {removed}
POSTAL CODE : {removed}
*Phone Number......... {removed}

These Puppy will come with all necessary papers needed, But as the agency's veterinarians must conduct another tests to be sure that he is free from all disease, It was done; all was fine and MEDICATION PAPERS are all accurate, The test has been conducted and he is free from such diseases that may attack other animals like (BIRDS and CATS)so this puppy is now ready for shipment. And the delivery would be done in crates of size 32L X 22W X23H .Due to much clients at our disposal, right now our account is currently under auditing thereby making delivery registration process slow.So you are requested to make the payment directly our sub headquarters using the address in red ink below.

PETS EXPRESS DELIVERY WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR TAKING CARE OF THE PUPPY DURING THE JOURNEY AND THE HOME DELIVERY OF THE PUPPY TO THE ADDRESS WHICH YOU GAVE THE SELLER.YOU ARE REQUESTED TO PAY THE TOTAL FUND VIA A WESTERN UNION SERVICE OR MONEY GRAM SERVICE . THE CHARGES YOU ARE REQUESTED TO PAY IS(200Pound) AS WE HAVE THIS UNIT IN THE AIRPORT RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH TRANSACTIONS, TO THE DIRECTOR OF PET EXPRESS DELIVERY SERVICE Ukraine... USING THIS ADDRESS BELOW:

WESTERN UNION PAYMENT DETAILS

NAMES...............................MR HENRY ABUNAW
TOWN.............................. ODESSA
COUNTRY................... UKRAINE
POSTAL CODE ................. 0038

Note that once you have paid this fee,you will need to send the reference(M.T.C.N) numbers of your payment to us so that we can activate the flights .

This payment should be made as soon as possible, So as to deliver the puppies early enough. If this fee is not provided, the puppy will not be dispatched from the detention of the company and will spend more for the daily feeding until the Director confirms the payment of ( 200Pound) ) Kindly E-mail Us immediately as the payment is made with full money Transfer details.If the money is not paid on time the flight will be change and charges will increase.................

http://au-site-logos.s3.amazonaws.com/805d3b3e90432778bd75c9e8eaab49a3.gif

GENERAL DIRECTOR: MR MC MORGAN

SECRETARY : MRS LEANN SUSAN

ALWAYS STAY AND ENJOY OUR SERVICES.YOUR SATISFACTION IS OUR PLEASURE...WE OFFER 24HOURS OF SERVICE SO FOR ANY MORE INQUIRIES DO CALL IMMEDIATELY.. YOU HAVE TO READ THIS MAIL CAREFULLY AND UNDERSTAND IT. YOU NEED TO HURRY UP WITH THE PAYMENT SO AS TO HAVE THE PUPPIES ON TIME.

TRACKED BELOW ARE WESTERN UNION POINTS TRACKED AT YOUR LOCATION:

THE CO OPERATIVE TRAVEL
{removed}

WITHINGTON CASH
{removed}

MALIKS NEWSAGENT
{removed}

CUSTOMER SERVICE
CARGO DEPARTMENT
UKRAINE BRANCH
HEADQUARTERS CUSTOMER SERVICE# 00380631180702

http://moneygram.com/MGICMS/groups/public/documents/images/img_marketpagelogo.jpg
Advance Fee Transfer:
Quote:
NAMES............................... MR HENRY ABUNAW
TOWN.............................. ODESSA
COUNTRY................... UKRAINE
POSTAL CODE ................. 0038
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:52 pm

Supplied via Contact Us message.
I placed an add on Kijjii looking for a West Highland Terrier.

I received a call from a person with broken english named Diary Joel Knock. He said he was in Vernon British Columbia Canada. He said he and his wife had to re-home 10 week old Jane.

I told him I would not send money until I had Jane. He said okay, he would make arrangements to send me Jane via "Uship". He said I could send the $200 after I received Jane, but I had to make a Uship delivery payment of $80 and then it was $100 before he could send her.

He was always evaisive about me driving up to pick her up. He said he was in Vernon British Columbia Canada but his area code was Washington State. also, when he told me to pay Western Union; to wire the $100 delievery fee to "UShip" in Cameroon Africa. The "Uship" telephone area code is also Washington State (206 area code).

I finially confronted the bogus "Uship" company and told the seller "Diary" I would either pick the dog up, meet him half way, or gave him pay "Uship". He didn't reply.

The dog was for my mother and she thinks she saw the same photos of this pup on line with she was looking for West Highland Terrier pups. I think these people copied a breeder's photo. Once I withdrew from this deal, I received a call from Washington State, claiming to be a "Uship" Supervisor; he was extremely confrontational and arogant when I answered the call. I had to hang up. I tried the number and received a Travel Agency greeting. The Supervisor told me it is a travel agency to transport pets.

Apparently Cameroon Africa is known for these pet scams.
I will also report this to the RCMP.
My mother and I are heart broken not to receive Jane.
Please don't ever send money to an unknown person.
I hope this helps people from being scammed.

Telephone Numbers:
Dairy Joel Knock 206 414-0982 (impersonating as seller)
Tony Cedric 206 317-3166 (impersonating as Uship Rep)

Email addresses:
Dairy Joel Knock dairyjoel@hotmail.com
Tony Cedric ushippetscourrierworldwide@rocketmail.com
Text:
Quote:
Hello,
I Did text you and below i have attach some photos of my female puppy Jane who is still available and need a new home.She is Ckc registered and vet check. she is currently on shot and would make a perfect home. Jane is been love by kids and other pets because of her friendly nature. Jane is 10weeks old home raise. i would like a family that you look after her and treat her like a part of the family. i would need a home which could keep me updated with monthly photos so i can see how she is faring.it would cost you $200 including home delivery and change of ownership papers .Jane love when been carry out and love when been kiss so do all your best to give her a lovely home.i need more info about your home .
Where are you located?
Do you have kids?
Do they love puppies?
Do you have other pets?
when do you want the puppy?
Are you a breeder?
Do you intend to breed her?
I would be waiting for your kind responds
Western Union Transfer information used by the scammer shown above:-
Name: Desmond Fonkeng
City: Douala
Zip Code: 00237
Source: PuppiesForSaleInToronto.COM - Canada - Toronto
Advertisement: http://puppiesforsaleintoronto.com/a...ppies-for-sale
Title: Beautiful Maltses Puppies for sale
Text:
Quote:
This Beautiful puppy is all up to date on shots & dewormings and comes with a one year health guarantee, free vet check and a starter kit including a bag of food, wee-wee pads, a toy and puppy information booklet. Like all the rest of our babies, it is healthy, happy and almost fully potty trained to use the potty pads. contact me for more info via ((dairyjoel@hotmail.com)).
IP Address: 41.92.154.160 (Cameroon, Africa)
IP Address: 41.92.153.196 (Cameroon, Africa)
Name: Dairy Joel Knock
Email: dairyjoel@hotmail.com
Text:
Quote:
Hello ,
Thanks for the mail of interest as concern of my puppies, Yes, I have
a male and female still available and need a new and lovely home.
They are all 11 weeks old and vet checked and vaccinated,
home and toilet trained and will be coming along with all their
necessary papers and 1year health guarantee and others like, eating
boll, pet blanket, play toy and food menu, they go along with other
home pets and love the company of kids mostly, very friendly and
socialize, they are very healthy, smart and playful.

We are looking for families (an individual is a family of one though)
who can commit to a forever home for the dogs, and seem to us to have
the right stuff to love our puppies.We claim the right to deny any prospective person our puppies and will always choose the home we feel
is best for the puppies.
Please do let me know the following:

-Where are you located?
-Are you married?
-Do you have kids?
-Do they love puppies?
-Are you a breeder?
-Do you want both puppies?
-Do you intend breeding them?
-Do you have a Cell Number?
-Do you have space in your apartment for the dog to play around?

sorry for too many questions just that I will really like to know the
kind of home my babies will be going to ok,
Immediately i get all that requested, I shall then determine the
family to give my puppies to. Your case will be treated immediately you
respond positively and promptly.
We will allow just a day for that and will let you know by the end of
the day if you will be the one to take home the puppies. Hope you do
get back asap and exercise some patience while we decide on who to be
these puppies next parents. and also s ent you some photos of the puppies

I will be waiting to read from you soonest

<< Attached >>
male2.jpg
male1.jpg
male.jpg
female.jpg
female2.jpg
female3.jpg
Text:
Quote:
Thanks for the prompt respond. we are sure you are going to love and spoil them with love,cuddle,attention and provide them with all their needs.We need these puppies to go to a lovely and caring and forever home.To let you know more about them,They are veterinary checked and vaccinated and have all health records till date and all papers.So we are giving them to a good and forever home.They are very sensitive and possess the following qualities:

-They are home Trained and Potty.
-They do not bark a lot.
-They eat 2 times daily .
-They are socialized with kids and other house hold pets
-They are portable babies.
-They love to be carried a lot and be spoiled.
-They love to be kissed
- They have a year health guarantee as confirm by their vet doctor.
I am located in Ontario, Canada and it is going to cost you just 280$ for one puppy and $500 for both puppies to be deliver at your home I am not selling my babies bec ause i love them so much , so that is why all you will be paying is just their delivery fee to your home , I already have a crate and all what i need in other to get the ownership paper for the puppies and also to get them register and deliver to your home are your full home delivery information as below.

Full Names........
City.......
Home address.......
Post code.......
Cell number......
Home number.......
Closest Airport......

As soon as we have the details,we shall prepare the change of ownership papers before we do the registration with the pet Courier service.Do get back to us with the details so we can prepare the change of ownership papers and do the registration with the courier service for delivery tomorrow .Both puppies plus delivery charges included will cost you $500.and y ou will be making the payment directly and upfront to the delivery agency.Once payment is confirmed by the agency,they are going to give you the change of ownership documents in order for you to sign and they are also going to give you the delivery schedule of the puppies,that is the departure and arrival time of the puppies at your home.
Text:
Quote:
Thanks for getting back to me with your full delivery details. I would be getting everything set today so i can get them both ready tomorrow morning and take them to the delivery company and have them deliver to your home. Once i am done with their registration, the delivery company would be contacting you either by email or phone to let you know how you shall be going about making payments to them and how you shall be receiving both puppies home. I would like you to keep me updated with monthly photos of the puppies so i can see how they are faring in their new homes.
They would be coming alongside the following
Health Certificate
CKC Register Certificate
Vet Record
Pedigree
Food sample
Travel Crate
Blanket
Toys

You would need to get these puppies a bed , water bowl and food dishes.
Thanks and waiting
Text:
Quote:
Hi there,
I am just coming back from the delivery company where i went to register the puppies. When i left, they were processing their papers and promise to contact you once they are done. During the registration i made a payment of $100 via Western Union for their registration and the delivery company promises to contact you once they are done with the processing of the ownership papers and ready for delivery on how you shall be going about making payments to them and how you shall be receiving both puppies home. I would like you to keep me posted once the delivery company contact you and and also i would like you to send me photos of both puppies in your arms once they arrive your home. Keep me posted as i await to read from you.
Fake Delivery Company
Name: Ushippets Courrier worldwide | TONY CEDRIC | MC MILLER
Email Address: ushippetscourrierworldwide@rocketmail.com
Phone(s): +1-206-4140982
Text:
Quote:
Welcome!

Working Worldwide

PURPOSE OF MAIL:
We have information about your Male and Female Maltese puppies place here on our service by Mr. Dairy Joel here at Uship Air Shippers With Registration Code 10bSWT to be transported and delivered to your home using the following information.

EXPECTED RECEIVER'S INFORMATION.
COUNTRY UNITED KINGDOM
Address
{removed}
RECEIVERS NAMES {removed}

Phone Numbers {removed}
AIRPORT
{removed}

WE WOULD BE GLAD IF YOU COULD CONFIRM YOUR ADDRESS SO WE DONE MAKE ANY WRONG DELIVERY. ALL PAPERS HAVE BEEN PROCESS AND CHANGE TO YOUR NAMES. WE AWAIT YOUR PAYMENT. READ BELOW FOR PAYMENT.

PAYMENT INFORMATION

HOW TO MAKE PAYMENT VIA WESTERN UNION SO WE COULD MAKE A FULL DELIVERY CARD DETAILS THAT WILL HELP OUR DELIVERY VAN BUS DRIVER IN OTHER FOR US TO USE THIS DELIVERY CARD THAT WILL HAVE YOUR FULL DELIVERY DETAILS SUCH AS YOUR FULL NAMES,POST CODE,HOME AND STREET ADDRESS,PHONE NUMBERS AND YOUR CITY AND THIS CARD CAN NOT BE ISSUER OUT WITHOUT YOUR DELIVERY FEE BEEN PAID AS OUR DIRECTOR HAVE TO APPROVE THE PAYMENT BEFORE WE CAN PROCEED WITH YOUR PUPPIES TRANSPORTATION AND DELIVERY TO YOUR HOME .

SO ALL YOU HAVE TO DO NOW IS TO FOLLOW THE STEPS BELLOW ON HOW YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE THE PAYMENT TO THE DIRECTOR.OUR DIRECTOR HAVE TO APPROVE THE PAYMENT BEFORE WE CAN PROCEED WITH YOUR PUPPIES TRANSPORTATION AND DELIVERY TO YOUR HOME .

1)GO TO ANY OR ONE OF THE WESTERN UNION SHOPS WE HAVE LOCATED BELOW ALONGSIDE OUR DIRECTORS PAYMENTS ADDRESS COPIES ON A PAPER.

2)WHEN YOU REACH AT THE SHOP,YOU ASK FOR WESTERN UNION SERVICE,THEY SHALL PROVIDE YOU WITH THAT.

3)YOU THEN WALK IN TO THE SHOP,YOU SHALL MEET A WESTERN UNION ATTENDANT AND YOU ASK HE/SHE THAT YOU WANT TO DO MONEY TRANSFER AND THAT THEY SHOULD PROVIDE YOU WITH AN INTERNATIONAL SENDING FORM.

4)SO YOU SHALL THEN NEED TO FILL THE FORM,THERE ARE TWO SECTIONS IN THE FORM,A SENDERS DETAILS AND RECEIVER DETAILS,SO AT THE POSITION OF THE SENDER DETAILS,YOU FILL IN YOUR NAMES AND ADDRESS AND AT THE POSSIBLE OF THE RECEIVER DETAILS,YOU FILL IN OUR DIRECTORS ADDRESS.

5)SO WHEN YOU ARE DONE,YOU THEN SIGN THE FORM AND HAND IT BACK TO THE CASHIER ALONGSIDE THE $500.

6)THEY WILL TRANSFER THE MONEY AND GIVE YOU A TRANSFER DUPLICATE RECEIPT.

7)SO ON THE RECEIPT THEY SHALL ISSUE BACK TO YOU,THERE WILL BE A 10 DIGIT NUMBER,ITS KNOWN AS THE MONEY TRANSFER NUMBER(MTCN)WHICH YOU SHALL E MAIL US WITH THE NUMBER.

PAYMENT ADDRESS

NAME:............ DESMOND FONKENG
CITY:............... DOUALA
ZIP CODE:........ 00237
COUNTRY.......... CAMEROON
TEST QUESTION........WHEN
ANSWER..............NOW

WE WILL BE WAITING FOR THE TRANSFER NUMBER SUCH AS THE (M.T.C.N) NUMBER AND THE SENDER'S NAMES SO THAT WE CAN ACTIVATE THE FLIGHT OF YOUR PUPPIES.SO AS SOON AS YOU'RE THROUGH WITH THE PAYMENT JUST GET BACK TO US WITH ALL THE PAYMENT DETAILS WE ASKED FROM YOU SO THAT WE CAN E-MAIL YOU THE ARRIVAL TIME OF YOUR PUPPY TODAY . SO YOU WILL HAVE TO BE AT HOME AND WAIT FOR THE PUPPIES TO ARRIVE AS YOU WILL NEED TO SIGN BEFORE COLLECTING THIS PUPPY FROM OUR DELIVERY VAN BUS AGENT WHO WILL DO THE HOME DELIVERY TO YOU TODAY.

WE HAVE LOCATED THE NEAREST WESTERN UNION STORE TO YOUR HOME, SO YOU HAVE TO COPY OUR PAYMENT DETAILS(TRANSFER ADDRESS) AND GO TO THE WESTERN UNION STORE AT :

http://img.romerican.com/post060811_inside_brasov_oficiul_postal_numar_1.jp g
http://www.twistedknotwoodshop.com/JPG%20Files/westernunion.jpg

THE CO OPERATIVE TRAVEL
{removed}

OR

WITHINGTON CASH
{removed}

OR

MALIKS NEWSAGENT
{removed}

VERY CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
NB:To avoid HIGH PAYMENT CHARGES,when making the payment at the WESTERN UNION store,do not let them know this is for a pet like you will be given very high charges which will make you not to do the transaction.If you are ask why,you should tell them that you are sending this payment to your sister or brother and you will be given very low charges,we are providing you with this advise because the western union is a money transfer agent and sometime they could ask that in other for you to pay high $500,you pay $550 and pay $50for the transfer charges ,you will then complete the transaction and get back to us with the Reference Number for confirmation and activation of the puppy delivery.

Thanks and Stay To Enjoy Our Customer Service

BRANCH MANAGER
MR. TONY CEDRIC

STAY TO ENJOY THE SERVICES OF PROFESSIONAL PETS SHIPPERS WORLD WIDE ,
SECRETARY
Mrs. MC MILLER

CUSTOMER SERVICE
PET DEPARTMENT
PET SHIPPING AGENCY
Email: ushippetscourrierworldwide@rocketmail.com
Web: WWW.USHIP.COM
CALL : 206-414-0982
Advance Fee Transfer:
Quote:
ANSWER..............NOW
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:57 pm

Source: PuppiesForSaleInToronto.COM - Canada - Toronto
Advertisement: http://puppiesforsaleintoronto.com/a...s-for-new-home
Title: Little Cute Yorkie Puppies for New Home
Text:
Quote:
These puppies are everything you could wish for! They are just adorable and has such a happy attitude.Home raised, own both parents and one female from previous litter. These are our pets, we do not mass breed puppies. Very well socialized with people and other dogs and one cat, trained to use a potty pad. Must see!!!!
contact terrynick@hotmail.com
IP Address: 41.92.154.160 (Cameroon, Africa)
Name: Terry Nickson
Email: terrynick@hotmail.com
Text:
Quote:
Hello ,
Thanks for the mail of interest as concern of my puppies, Yes, I have
a male and female still available and need a new and lovely home.
They are all 11 weeks old and vet checked and vaccinated,
home and toilet trained and will be coming along with all their
necessary papers and 1year health guarantee and others like, eating
boll, pet blanket, play toy and food menu, they go along with other
home pets and love the company of kids mostly, very friendly and
socialize, they are very healthy, smart and playful.

We are looking for families (an individual is a family of one though)
who can commit to a forever home for the dogs, and seem to us to have
the right stuff to love our puppies.We claim the right to deny any
prospective person our puppies and will always choose the home we feel
is best for the puppies.
Please do let me know the following:

-Where are you located?
-Are you married?
-Do you have kids?
-Do they love puppies?
-Are you a breeder?
-Do you want both puppies?
-Do you intend breeding them?
-Do you have a cell number?
-Do you have space in your apartment for the dog to play around?

sorry for too many questions just that I will really like to know the
kind of home my babies will be going to ok,
Immediately i get all that requested, I shall then determine the
family to give my puppies to. Your case will be treated immediately you
respond positively and promptly.
We will allow just a day for that and will let you know by the end of
the day if you will be the one to take home the puppies. Hope you do
get back asap and exercise some patience while we decide on who to be
these puppies next parents. and also sent you some photos of the puppies

I will be waiting to read from you soonest

<< Attachments >>
1(1).jpg
2(1).jpg
4.jpg
male1.jpg
male2.jpg
male3.jpg
Text:
Quote:
Thanks for the quick respond. We are sure you are going to love and spoil them with love,cuddle,attention and provide them with all their needs.We need these puppies to go to a lovely and caring and forever home.To let you know more about them,They are veterinary checked and vaccinated and have all health records till date and all papers.So we are giving them to a good and forever home.They are very sensitive and possess the following qualities:

-They are home Trained and Potty.
-They do not bark a lot.
-They eat 2 times daily .
-They are socialized with kids and other house hold pets
-They are portable babies.
-They love to be carried a lot and be spoiled.
-They love to be kissed
. They have a year health guarantee as confirm by their vet doctor.

I am located in Sudbury , ON , if you can come fine but if stressful then i can arrange for a home delivery. It would cost you 200$ for one puppy including delivery and change of ownership paper. I am not selling my babies because i love her so much , so that is why all you will be paying is just her delivery fee to your home , I already have a crate and all what i need in other to get the ownership paper for the puppies and also to get them register and deliver to your home are your full home delivery information as below.

Full Names........
City.......
Home address.......
Post code.......

As soon as we have the details I would be taking the male puppy to the delivery company and get him register tomorrow morning and deliver to your home.Do get back to me with the details so we can prepare the change of ownership papers and do the registration with the courier service for delivery.Both puppies plus delivery charges included will cost you $350 but since you want the male it would cost you $200 .and you will be making the payment directly and upfront to the delivery agency.Once payment is confirmed by the agency,they are going to give you the change of ownership documents in order for you to sign and they are also going to give you the delivery schedule of the puppy,that is the departure and arrival time of the puppies at your home.
Text:
Quote:
Hello, here is my address.
1425 Kennedy St Greater Sudbury, ON P3A 2G2.
I would like to know what time do you intend to come because i work .
Text:
Quote:
Thanks for getting back to me with your full delivery details. I shall be using to process the ownership papers and register the male puppy for delivery to your home. Do you have any number the delivery company could reach you at?

I would be getting the male puppy register first thing tomorrow morning and once i am done with his registration , i would let you know and the delivery company would be contacting you on how you shall be going about making payment to them before they can deliver to your home. So i would be doing the registration first thing in the morning before i go to work and once i am done with the registration , you would be contacted by the delivery company on how you shall be going about making the payment of $200 for his delivery and how you shall be receiving him home okay.

I shall be having the male puppy deliver to your home alongside with his accessories and toys and i would like you to get him the following
1.Bed
2.Water Bowl
3.Food Dishes

He would be coming alongside the following
Health Certificate
CKC register Certificate
Vet Record
Pedigree
Food Sample
Travel crate
Blanket
Toys

Waiting to read from you asap.
Text:
Quote:
Okay sounds good.
i would get everything set today and do the registration first thing in the morning. So your wife would be the one to make the payment and would she be the one to receive the puppy? So i hope you would try and get those i have mention. i just need my puppy to have a wonderful stay and hope you would send me monthly updated photos so i can see how he is faring in his new home.
Text:
Quote:
Hello,
I am just coming back from the delivery company to get the mail puppy register. when i was leaving, they were processing his ownership papers and promise to contact you once they are done. During the registration for the puppy, i had to make a payment of $50 via Western Union Service for his registration and to the company sub head quarter. they promise to contact you shortly once they are done on how you shall be going about making the payment of $200 to them for them to proceed with the delivery to your home today and how you shall be receiving him home. I would like to know if they have contacted you yet and please keep me posted and once you get the puppy home send me photos of the male puppy in your arms.
Thanks and waiting
Name: Ushippets Courrier worldwide | TONY CEDRIC | MC MILLER
ushippetscourrierworldwide@rocketmail.com
Address:
IP Address: 41.92.154.138 (Cameroon, Africa)
Phone(s): +1-206-414-0982
Text:
Quote:
Welcome!

Working Worldwide

PURPOSE OF MAIL:
We have information about your male Yorkshire Terrier puppy place here on our service by Mr. Terry Nick here at Uship Air Shippers With Registration Code 10bSWT to be transported and delivered to your home using the following information.

EXPECTED RECEIVER'S INFORMATION.
COUNTRY CANADA
Address {removed}
RECEIVERS NAMES {removed}
Phone Numbers {removed}
AIRPORT HOME DELIVERY

WE WOULD BE GLAD IF YOU COULD CONFIRM YOUR ADDRESS SO WE DONE MAKE ANY WRONG DELIVERY. ALL PAPERS HAVE BEEN PROCESS AND CHANGE TO YOUR NAMES. WE AWAIT YOUR PAYMENT. READ BELOW FOR PAYMENT.

PAYMENT INFORMATION

HOW TO MAKE PAYMENT VIA WESTERN UNION SO WE COULD MAKE A FULL DELIVERY CARD DETAILS THAT WILL HELP OUR DELIVERY VAN BUS DRIVER IN OTHER FOR US TO USE THIS DELIVERY CARD THAT WILL HAVE YOUR FULL DELIVERY DETAILS SUCH AS YOUR FULL NAMES,POST CODE,HOME AND STREET ADDRESS,PHONE NUMBERS AND YOUR CITY AND THIS CARD CAN NOT BE ISSUER OUT WITHOUT YOUR DELIVERY FEE BEEN PAID AS OUR DIRECTOR HAVE TO APPROVE THE PAYMENT BEFORE WE CAN PROCEED WITH YOUR PUPPY TRANSPORTATION AND DELIVERY TO YOUR HOME .

SO ALL YOU HAVE TO DO NOW IS TO FOLLOW THE STEPS BELLOW ON HOW YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE THE PAYMENT TO THE DIRECTOR.OUR DIRECTOR HAVE TO APPROVE THE PAYMENT BEFORE WE CAN PROCEED WITH YOUR PUPPY TRANSPORTATION AND DELIVERY TO YOUR HOME .

1)GO TO ANY OR ONE OF THE WESTERN UNION SHOPS WE HAVE LOCATED BELOW ALONGSIDE OUR DIRECTORS PAYMENTS ADDRESS COPIES ON A PAPER.

2)WHEN YOU REACH AT THE SHOP,YOU ASK FOR WESTERN UNION SERVICE,THEY SHALL PROVIDE YOU WITH THAT.

3)YOU THEN WALK IN TO THE SHOP,YOU SHALL MEET A WESTERN UNION ATTENDANT AND YOU ASK HE/SHE THAT YOU WANT TO DO MONEY TRANSFER AND THAT THEY SHOULD PROVIDE YOU WITH AN INTERNATIONAL SENDING FORM.

4)SO YOU SHALL THEN NEED TO FILL THE FORM,THERE ARE TWO SECTIONS IN THE FORM,A SENDERS DETAILS AND RECEIVER DETAILS,SO AT THE POSITION OF THE SENDER DETAILS,YOU FILL IN YOUR NAMES AND ADDRESS AND AT THE POSSIBLE OF THE RECEIVER DETAILS,YOU FILL IN OUR DIRECTORS ADDRESS.

5)SO WHEN YOU ARE DONE,YOU THEN SIGN THE FORM AND HAND IT BACK TO THE CASHIER ALONGSIDE THE $200.

6)THEY WILL TRANSFER THE MONEY AND GIVE YOU A TRANSFER DUPLICATE RECEIPT.

7)SO ON THE RECEIPT THEY SHALL ISSUE BACK TO YOU,THERE WILL BE A 10 DIGIT NUMBER,ITS KNOWN AS THE MONEY TRANSFER NUMBER(MTCN)WHICH YOU SHALL E MAIL US WITH THE NUMBER.

PAYMENT ADDRESS

ANSWER..............NOW

WE WILL BE WAITING FOR THE TRANSFER NUMBER SUCH AS THE (M.T.C.N) NUMBER AND THE SENDER'S NAMES SO THAT WE CAN ACTIVATE THE FLIGHT OF YOUR PUPPY.SO AS SOON AS YOU'RE THROUGH WITH THE PAYMENT JUST GET BACK TO US WITH ALL THE PAYMENT DETAILS WE ASKED FROM YOU SO THAT WE CAN E-MAIL YOU THE ARRIVAL TIME OF YOUR PUPPY TODAY . SO YOU WILL HAVE TO BE AT HOME AND WAIT FOR THE PUPPIES TO ARRIVE AS YOU WILL NEED TO SIGN BEFORE COLLECTING THIS PUPPY FROM OUR DELIVERY VAN BUS AGENT WHO WILL DO THE HOME DELIVERY TO YOU TODAY.

WE HAVE LOCATED THE NEAREST WESTERN UNION STORE TO YOUR HOME, SO YOU HAVE TO COPY OUR PAYMENT DETAILS(TRANSFER ADDRESS) AND GO TO THE WESTERN UNION STORE AT :

http://img.romerican.com/post060811_inside_brasov_oficiul_postal_numar_1.jp g
http://www.twistedknotwoodshop.com/JPG%20Files/westernunion.jpg

MONEY MART #1802
{removed}

OR

METRO #063
{removed}

OR

COLLEGE CURRENCY INVESTMENTS
{removed}

VERY CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
NB:To avoid HIGH PAYMENT CHARGES,when making the payment at the WESTERN UNION store,do not let them know this is for a pet like you will be given very high charges which will make you not to do the transaction.If you are ask why,you should tell them that you are sending this payment to your sister or brother and you will be given very low charges,we are providing you with this advise because the western union is a money transfer agent and sometime they could ask that in other for you to pay high $200,you pay $216 and pay $16 for the transfer charges ,you will then complete the transaction and get back to us with the Reference Number for confirmation and activation of the puppy delivery.

Thanks and Stay To Enjoy Our Customer Service

BRANCH MANAGER
MR. TONY CEDRICK
STAY TO ENJOY THE SERVICES OF PROFESSIONAL PETS SHIPPERS WORLD WIDE ,
SECRETARY
Mrs. MC MILLER

CUSTOMER SERVICE
PET DEPARTMENT
PET SHIPPING AGENCY
Email: ushippetscourrierworldwide@rocketmail.com
Web: WWW.USHIP.COM
CALL : 206-414-0982
Advance Fee Transfer:
Quote:
ANSWER..............NOW
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:00 pm

Source: AdRoo.com - United States of America
Advertisement: http://adroo.com/us/?view=showad&adid=124539
Title: AKC English Bulldog Puppies Available Now 13 wks
Text:
Quote:
13 weeks old ENGLISH BULLDOGS AKC Registered. They have many champions in their Pedegree. Our puppies are bred for conformation, temperament, and health. All of our babies come with shots, health certificate and health guarantee. Our champion blood line puppies are some of the best looking bulldogs. raised in our living room with lots of attention and love and want them to have a wonderful home! Contact Now via (morgan7072@blumail.org)

Note: serious contacts only !!!!!!!!
IP Address: 41.202.194.237 (Cameroon, Africa)
Name: Daniel Olbrychski
Email: morgan7072@blumail.org | wiseone114@yahoo.com
Phone: +1-270-495-7158 / (270) 495 7158 (Geographic. Kentucky, USA. Level 3 Communications [probably VoIP])
Text:
Quote:
Greetings ,

I feel very happy reading from you as concerning my babies . My little babies are still available and very healthy . Both puppies are 13 weeks old and are a female and male . There are called Lardon and Tugboat respectively . After considerable thought i have decided not to sale the puppies but to give them to some one who can adopt them . I will want a home that can spoil them with love and care and provide them a home full of love and passion . It will sound weird and bad to take money for this puppies when i consider them as family members. This puppies are fully registered from the ministry of live stock and animal . There have all their quarantine papers and have been properly vaccinated . There will come with complete papers and a year health guarantee . The puppies are home , potty trained and well groomed.

I will like to know how much knowledge you have with pets?
Where do you live?
Can i get your contact number ?
Are you interested in the male or female or both puppies ?
Do you have kids and do they love pets.
Have you enough space for the puppies to play?
Can you provide for their needs in times of their wants?

The reason i am giving out this puppies is because there are in an unfavorable environment and my job dose not permit me to give them much love . Our present house does not have enough space for these puppies . I was also advised by the vet doctor to get them a new and super cute home for them .

We were transferred to Montgomery AL, Which means we are now located here in Montgomery AL . I just came here a while ago with the babies thinking that i could build a family with them . But it has so happen that there can not be part of the family . I hate to think am giving out this babies i consider them as my family members . I will have loved to have them further but what i can't .

Well do reconsider and get back to me . If you accept then i can arrange for their transportation as soon as possible back to you . Contact me anytime.

The Family and Me send you our Regards
Until then , Waiting

<< Attached >>
Lardon.jpg
Lardon1.jpg
Lardon2.jpg
Lardon3.jpg
Lardon4.jpg
Tugboat.jpg
Tugboat1.jpg
Tugboat2.jpg
Tugboat3.jpg
Tugboat4.jpg
Text:
Quote:
Hello {removed someone elses name},
I must tell you that I am most impressed by your respond to my message. I am happy you understand all I want is the best for my puppies and I know you can provide for them the best.Your answers to my questions prove what a caring person you are and what a great loving and caring family you have. I am so glad that you love my puppies and you are willing to have them home with you as soon as possible. I feel so glad now because I know I have finally found the family that I will let have the babies. All I want is that you take very good care of them and i promise they will make you so proud . Note that all you will have to pay is the transportation fee for them to travel , and this will cost you 460 pounds and you will be paying this amount directly to the Airline that will be shipping them to you ok .
Since you want them home with you today, I spoke with the shipping agency and I wanted to inquire what information they will need to have the puppies delivered to you as soon as possible and they told me they will need your information to have the puppies registered in your names so they know to whom the puppies are being shipped to and also to know where they are going to be doing shipment to so all you need do is get back to me with you Full names, Telephone number , your full home address and the closest airport to your location . As soon as you get back to me with this information, I will go have them registered for the next available flight to You so I will be checking my mail time to time. Once again, I feel so lucky to have found you and I want you to know I trust you and that is why I want you to be the family to have these pupies . Attached are some recent photos and hope you will love them .Hoping to read from you soon.
Thanks and my warm regards

May God Bless You

Daniel

<< Attached >>
Lardon.jpg
Lardon..jpg
Lardon.....jpg
Lardon....jpg
Tugboat.jpg
Tugboat..jpg
Tugboat...jpg
Tugboat....jpg
Name: American Airlines Cargo Pet Shipping Services
Email Address: americanpettransport1@gmail.com
Address:
IP Address: GMail ()
Phone(s): +237-9616-7478 / 00237 96167478
Text:
Quote:
http://news.idealo.fr/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/logoamerican_airlines.png

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_BfdBCWKFLTM/TPwadK3epKI/AAAAAAAAAlg/kPJ_eedhbZ8/s1600/PanAmericanAirwaysLogo.png

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_rW-OJ48AJBU/R_4N5ItjUxI/AAAAAAAAEjE/JTbp4zuHgGk/s320/UAL-logo12.gif

Our Ref:
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
AMERICAN AIRLINES
CARGO DEPARTMENT,
PET DELIVERY AGENCY
(CALL) HEAD QUARTERS TEL. +237-96167478

Your Ref:
UNITED KINGDOM (GREAT BRITAIN)
{removed}

DEAR ({removed})

WE HAVE A MALE & FEMALE ENGLISH BULLDOG PUPPIES HERE BY NAME ( Tug & Lardon ) from Mr Daniel here at American Airlines desk USA to be transported and delivered to you today. These Puppies have been here for the past few minutes , these puppies are to be delivered to you today Using the address above . Please Confirm if the address is correct or get back for correction if need arises.

PUPPY'S INFORMATION

Breed:............English Bulldogs

Names :.............Tug & Lardon

Type of Pet:........Dogs

PAPERS INCLUDED

* Kennel Club (REGISTERED)
* Veterinary Certificate,
* Shot Records,
* The Worm,
* Transportation Fee (PENDING PAYMENT)
* Health Guarantee,
* Pedigree.

FULL DELIVERY REPORT

DELIVERY REPORT:.......PENDING.
MEDICAL CHECK:............CONFIRMED.
TRANSPIRATION FEE:..............PENDING.
ANTI PRESSURE VACCINE:...........DONE
MICRO CHIP:.......................DONE.
DEPARTURE:........PENDING .
ARRIVAL:............... PENDING

PAYMENT OPTIONS

WE DO ACCEPT CASH ON DESK MEANING THE SENDER PAYS AT THE POINT OF DEPARTURE AT OUR OFFICE.WITH CASH IN HAND.

WE ALSO ACCEPT CREDIT CARD OR BANK TRANSFER ,BUT THIS OPTION IS USED WHEN YOU ARE MAKING PAYMENT MORE THAN $900.00 AND YOU ARE NOT PAYING UP TO THAT AMOUNT.

WE DO ACCEPT WIRE TRANSFER VIA WESTERN UNION THAT IS FOR ALL PAYMENT LESS THAN $850.00, SO SINCE YOU ARE PAYING JUST £460, YOU WILL BE PAYING THE MONEY USING WESTERN UNION AND YOU ARE PAYING THE MONEY DIRECTLY TO OUR HEADQUARTERS ADDRESS BELOW

http://www.hamirayaneh.com/home/images/stories/westernunion.jpg

NAMES OF RECEIVER ==========ACHU GALVIN
(HEAD QUARTER) COUNTRY==================CAMEROON
CITY=====================BAMENDA
STATE===================NORTH WEST REGION
ZIP CODE=========00237
TEST QUESTION =============WHAT NUMBER ?
TEST ANSWER ===============001
AMOUNT=================== £ 460

N/B
The money for these puppies transportation fee is needed as soon as possible. Their accommodation and feeding have already been paid for by Mr Daniel so you send the money for the Transportation as soon as possible using our CASHIERS ADDRESS ABOVE. As soon as you do the payments get back to us with the mtcn number and senders names including a Scanned copy of the Payment recite Form which we will use to pick up the money.This payment should be made as soon as possible, So as to prepare these puppies for their flight .We have to transport these puppies in the flight which takes off TODAY BEFORE NIGHT..Kindly E-mail Us immediately as the payment is made with full money Transfer details and the mtcn reference number.

American Airlines
United States
Tuesday, February 21, 2012
http://www.rinteractive.net/rhythm-interactive/the-source/files/2010/12/aacargo-logo-rgb.jpg
Advance Fee Transfer:
Quote:
NAMES OF RECEIVER ==========ACHU GALVIN
(HEAD QUARTER) COUNTRY==================CAMEROON
CITY=====================BAMENDA
STATE===================NORTH WEST REGION
ZIP CODE=========00237
TEST QUESTION =============WHAT NUMBER ?
TEST ANSWER ===============001
AMOUNT=================== £ 460
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:04 pm

Kindly supplied by a member. More details to be filled in as available.

Source: {ad-site tba} - Germany
Advertisement: {link-tba}
Title: AKA siberian husky puppies ready to go
Text:
Quote:
{tba}
Name: Vera Petson
Email: pharmaceuticalchemicaldrugssho@gmail.com
Text:
Quote:
Hello
Thank you for getting back to me about My siberian husky puppies, i will like to tell you more on this puppies, they are all 9 weeks old ...they have gotten all their shots,have been on a heart worm prevention and wormed.they . they have very good behavior with kids and other pets,they will make a good companion to you , they are very socialized with other pets such as cats , birds dogs etc ,and also people . so they are been vaccinated and registered with all the pet registrations and will come to you with all these documents and papers and also her crate. so they will come along with the following documents ,

*AKC /KC Documents.
*Pedigree.
*Age Level Potty Training.
*Puppy Contract/Guarantee.
*Certificate of Veterinary Inspection.
*Micro-Chipped (In case ever lost or stolen)..
*Current on all vaccinations.
*De wormed.
*Puppy Packet ( Vaccination schedule and history, Crate Training info., Potty Training info.)
*Travel Crates.

so if i am not asking for too much i will need you to asnswer the following questions in order to convince me you are going to take good care of my babies:

1) Are you a breeder?
2) Are you married?
3) Do you have kids?
4) Have you ever had a puppy before?
5) What is your occupation?
6) Will you send me pictures of the puppy when you have her?
7) Do you have a vet you will take the puppy to?
8) how many puppies will you be needing?
9) were are you located ?

Sorry for too many question,but i just want to be sure that my puppy will be going to the right home.so will be waiting to read from your soonest.
stay blessed...
Text:
Quote:
okay thanks for getting back at me regarding my lovely puppies , will love you to know i am located in
Mecklenburg-Vorpommern and i am given out the puppy for 230 euro so if you will be coming to pick up the puppy then that will be okay but if you will not come this far then i can arrange for a home delivery were the puppy will be delivered at your door steps . so if you will want to get the puppy delivered to your home is going to cost you 250 euro for the puppy including the delivery to your home, so if that is okay then i will be needing the following delivery details so i can get the puppy registered to be delivered to your home

full names................
house address..................
state.........................................
city.............................................. ....
postal code..............................................
phone number............................................ ..

so once i have these delivery details i am going to get the puppy registered at the pet delivery service and they are going to contact you both on phone and on email on the delivery and payment notification of the puppy and also to inform you that i have been using this delivery service to deliver my other , so i will tell you they are fast reliable. so once i have the details i am going to move on with the registration thanks and waiting.
Text:
Quote:
hello the reason we are given them out to lovely home is because i and my husband we are moving out of the country tomorrow so if you will not be able to drive then we can arrange for a home delivery were the puppy will be delivered at your door steps and is very safe and easy since you will have to drive 8 hours drive down to our place so if that is okay by you then please send me the info i required so i can go and get the puppy registered to be delivered to your home .
Text:
Quote:
okay then if you can afford 100 euro for the delivery charges then i am going to send the puppy to you and only on the condition that you will take good care of here so is that okay ?
Text:
Quote:
the 100 euro is for the delivery charges and that is all you will pay and the balance of the 130 euro you will use to take care of the puppy so if it is okay then can you please send me the delivery details so i can rush to the delivery service and get the puppy registered?
Name: Pets Flights Express | DANILO ETA | MC MILLER
Email Address: petsflightsexpress@live.com
IP Address: n/a (Cameroon, Africa)
Phone(s): +237 9840 4612 / 00237 98404612
Text:
Quote:
GOOD DAY CLIENT
YOU ARE

TO PETS FLIGHT EXPRESS MECKLENBERG-VORPOMMERN

http://www.animailers....com/images/map.jpg

http://wiregrasscouriers.com/images/courier.gif

PETS FLIGHT EXPRESS(NATION WIDE AND INTERNATIONAL PETS TRANSPORT SERVICE)

Pets Flight Express and their staff have been successfully transporting pets for over a decade. We are licensed by the ASDA, and comply with the Animal Welfare Act in all phases in handling pets. We are fully insured for all ground and air transportation. We treat your pet like one of our own, providing plenty of TLC, to make the journey as stress free as possible. Interstate professional Pets shippers are able to arrange door-to-door pet transportation worldwide. Successful relocation of your pet requires careful planning with a current knowledge of all domestic and international regulations. With that knowledge, along with our extensive Alabama of other global professionals, we can provide time saving, safe transportation of your pets. Our dedication is to the worry-free, hassle-free, cost effective, shipment of animals anywhere in the world.

Professional arrangements for door-to-door shipping
Airline reservations and itineraries
Delivery to or pick up from all area airports
Up to date information to assist you in preparing your pet for shipping
We can also provide:
Vaccinations, certificates, and documentation
Adoption Papers,
Airline approved shipping containers
Customs clearance
Destination/origin ground services
Home pick up and drop off
Full service boarding facility
Birds and cat grooming

UNFORESEEN CHARGES
Please keep in mind that in the event of any delays caused by weather or the airlines we will take care of your pet(s), but that additional charges will be incurred.

OBJECTIVE:
Pets Flight Express, we are committed to providing a safe and comfortable travel experience for all of our
customers, including pets. Our pets' flights are relatively stress-free. Our major objective is safe delivery/shipping for our customers and pets as well. For safety reasons, we prefer you choose the most direct flights to your destination; this will help reduce the stress on your pet. If warm temperatures are a concern, pets are flown preferably early in the morning, evening or an overnight flight used. We also issue a kennel/carrier for small sized pets, there is enough room for the pet to stand and sit is a natural position, turns around and lies down. The kennel door also closed securely. But for larger animals, a kennel is not required.

Registration Code No. 8756EI

PURPOSE OF MAIL:
We have information about a puppy place here on our service by Mrs Vera Petson here at PETS FLIGHT EXPRESS service With Registration Code 8756EI to be transported and delivered to your home using the following information.

EXPECTED RECEIVER'S ADDRESS
NAMES {removed}
ADDRESS {removed}
COUNTRY Germany
CITY {removed}
POST CODE {removed}
PHONE NUMBER {removed}

FULL DELIVERY REPORT
Delivery Report>>PENDING
Medical check>>>>CONFIRMED
Crate Check>>>>>>>CONFIRMED
Anti pressure Vaccine>DONE
Micro Chip>>>>>>>>>>DONE
Departure>>>>>>>>>>>>PENDING
Arrival.>>>>>>>>>PENDING

PETS INFORMATION

Breed Of Pet SIBERIAN HUSKY
Name LIZZY
Sex FEMALE

DIRECTOR'S PAYMENT INFORMATION

NAMES OF RECEIVER ... DANILO ETA
COUNTRY ... CAMEROON
CITY ... DOUALA
STATE ... LITTORAL
ZIP CODE:....................00237
TEST QUESTION:............HELLO
ANSWER:................................... HI
AMOUNT....................................100 EURO

NOTICE TO CLIENTS ON PAYMENT MAKING
DEAR CLIENT WHEN YOU GET TO THE WESTERN UNION TO MAKE PAYMENT,YOU JUST ASK FOR THE INTERNATIONAL SENDING FORM THEN YOU FILL INN THE ABOVE PAYMENT INFORMATION AND PLACE THE FORM BACK ON THE COUNTER WITH THE MONEY IN CASH THE CASHIER WILL THEN SEND THE MONEY AND GET BACK TO YOU WITH A RECEIPT.ON THE RECEIPT YOU WILL SEE THE MTCN NUMBERS.YOU WILL HAVE TO CALL AND SEND US EMAIL US WITH THE 10 DIGITS MTCN NUMBERS AS SOON AS YOU ARE DONE WITH THE PAYMENT AT THE WESTERN UNION FOR US TO PROCEED WITH YOUR DELIVERY IMMEDIATELY.AND YOU CAN ALSO DO THE PAYMENT ONLINE AT WERSTERNUNION.COM WITH YOUR CREDIT CARD OR MASTER CARD.

This payment should be made as soon as possible, If this fee is not provided, this puppy will not be dispatched from the detention of the company and will spend more for the daily feeding until the Director confirms the payment of the ( 100 EURO) Kindly E-mail Us immediately as the payment is made with full money Transfer details, IMMEDIATELY YOU MAKE YOUR PAYMENTS AND ALSO YOU SCAN THE PAYMENT RECEIPT AND FORWARD IT TO OUR E MAIL ADDRESS.

GENERAL MANAGER
MR. DANILO ETA
STAY TO ENJOY THE SERVICES OF PROFESSIONAL PETS FLIGHT EXPRESS. MC MILLER

CUSTOMER SERVICE
PETS FLIGHT EXPRESS
PET DELIVERY AGENCY

CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE: This email message, including any attachments, is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and prohibited from unauthorized disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

http://binsidetv.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/airfrance.jpg

PETS FLIGHT EXPRESS

HEAD QUARTERS.....CAMEROON
TELL........0023798404612
Advance Fee Transfer:
Quote:
NAMES OF RECEIVER ... DANILO ETA
COUNTRY ... CAMEROON
CITY ... DOUALA
STATE ... LITTORAL
ZIP CODE:....................00237
TEST QUESTION:............HELLO
ANSWER:................................... HI
AMOUNT....................................100 EURO
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:15 pm

Source: GumTreeAds.COM - United States of America - Ohio
Advertisement: http://gumtreeads.com/classifieds/ca..._adoption_.htm
Title: Magnifficient Yorkshire Terrier Teacup Puppies for free adoption
Text:
Quote:
These little male and female yorkie puppies will be a great size for the family without children and with children. they are nice puppies and would do great as a purse puppies. they are very affectionate and loves to run and play in the grass around the compound and with children. these Cute male and female and Akc Register Yorkie Puppies for adoption .These Yorkie Puppies are Charming Teacup Yorkie puppies who are Available For Lovely and caring Homes.They are current on all shots,vaccinated,dewormed and very playful with kids and other little species of domestic pets in the house.They are so interested and will stop at nothing to interest you.for more information,pictures and pick up or shipping . please do contact us via (britneyhudson41@yahoo.com)
IP Address: 41.217.130.207 (Cameroon, Africa)
IP Address: 41.217.138.139 (Cameroon, Africa)
Name: Susan Benedith | Britney Hudson
Email: susan.benedith@yahoo.com | britneyhudson41@yahoo.com
Phone: +1-770-912-2625 / (770) 912 2625
Text:
Quote:
Thanks for the mail and the interest in my puppies .They are still available and ready to go. They are Spectacular pure breed AKC registered with all shots, vaccines and vet records updated. because they were always together with him since I am always busy with work. In placing my affectionate puppies out for adoption, I am looking for reasonable, knowledgeable and cautious person who can offer them tenderness, nursery with lots of love kisses and hugs. These adorable, cute and lovely Puppies are 12 weeks old and also these little babies are raised in my home and the living room with lots of care and love. They will be the best playmates you've ever dream t of. With their great personality and good temperaments with kids and other pets, they would be the one to steal your soul. They would be coming along with their vet records, and all her AKC registration papers attached to their package with lots of play toys. You have nothing to worry about Feeding, because I will also enclose their hand book and feeding menu to their package ok .All I will like to here from you is to Promise me that you would shower them with lots of TLC .And I would never like that my babies should end up in a shelter or rescue., feel free to mail me. If you are willing to get them, please get back so that I would stop all other contacts .If you have any more question to ask I will answer you truthfully and faithfully.I would like to ask you some few questions if you do not mind.
1....Do you need both or one??
2...How soon will you want to take puppies?
3....Are you going to keep them or give them to someone?
4...Do you have kids at home?
5...have you been keeping pets??
6...Are you a breeder??

Reasons for given them out for adoption.....they were owned by my daughter whom i lost to a car accident back from her piano classes.And also the mobile nature of my job,since as i am a veterinarian ,i have just traveled for a pet show to Seattle which is going to take me about 4 months.I have no time for them again and i just need a caring family that can take care of my babies.please i will wish you to come to Seattle to see the puppies and adopt them away from me, and if you cannot come due to your own commitment at home and at job site,then we can arrange for delivery to be done,delivery i am sure will be moderate since we spent little bringing them here.
waiting your response

<< Attachments >>
teacup11.jpg
daisy and kira2.jpg
ssss.jpg
Sadie and Daisy..jpg
Text:
Quote:
Hello ,

thanks for your soonest response and hope you are going to take very good care of these are loving puppies by names Sadie and Daisy,as your biological children as we have always done to them OK, and also we will like to create your indulgence that we are not exchanging them for money but we are looking for a good and loving family that will take good care of them and so what you will need to do is to pay for their shipping fee to your location and precisely your home OK,as for the transport cost for now we can't really talk on that because i am going to inquire from a pet delivery service on the cost and how the transportation will look like and get back to you as soon as possible since you need ASAP OK,

Thanks for your time and have a nice day

Kind regards

Melanie's Family
Text:
Quote:
Hello,
I had to contact an pet courier service from here to your location was quoted at 220$ for both puppies,with scheduled airline temperature embargoes, weather restrictions,Freedom Flight limitations, etc .So the puppies will be save and their journey handled with professionalism and security is guaranteed. I also had the information that all i will be doing is to get them registered at the pet carrier prior to their relocation.Thus after the registration the pet carrier service will contact you about the pets in transit,they will also specify the payment method for the delivery fee and once payment is made the puppies will be delivered that same day but they will give you more details OK.
At this juncture i will need your full contact address that is
1.Your full names
2.Your house address in order to effect delivery directly to your home
3.Your phone numbers that is your home and mobile number as the pet courier service demands this to ring you for collection once they arrive your home
4.State/City
6.Postal code
7.The closest airport to your home

Since its a home delivery as i was inform in the pet courier service that will be used in handing over the puppies to the pet courier i will need this information to commence with the registration,and will get back to you when i am done.Thanks and waiting for your Response

We hope to read from you as soon as possible

Waiting

Britney's Family
Name: All Pets Movers | Robert S Mueller | Allpets Animal Transport
Email Address: allpetsmovers@gmail.com | allpetsmovers@contactoffice.us[/color ]
Phone(s): [color=#4000BF]+1 615 562 3753 / (615) 562 3753

Phone(s): +237 9310 6541 / 23793106541
Phone(s): +237 7584 3428 / 23775843428
Phone(s): +44 702 401 4122 / 07024014122
Text:
Quote:
http://brokensidewalk.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/pet_resort_01.jpg
ALL PETS MOVERS
SPECIALIST PETS RELOCATORS ACROSS THE UNITED STATES
Fully Licensed & Insured Commercial Carrier
SEATTLE - WA
Email - allpetsmovers@contactoffice.us
Email - allpetsmovers@gmail.com
Customer Service Number : 1 615-562-3753 / 00237-93106541

Dear Customer ,
Once more you are welcome to All Pets Movers , we have your order to be delivered to your house address on , Saturday 25th of February, 2012. Below are the details for the delivery and how to effectuate the payments for the Activation of Daisy and Sadie's Flight Ticket, Transportation and delivery to your house address as show below,

FULL NAMES......... {removed}
HOUSE ADDRESS.... {removed}
PHONE NUMBERS...... {removed}
COUNTRY........ UNITED KINGDOM
CITY........... {removed}
STATE.......{removed}
POSTAL CODE......{removed}
NEAREST AIRPORT........ Manchester International Airport.

INFORMATION ON YOUR YORK SHIRE TERRIER PUPPIES ( SADIE AND DAISY )

Appearance of the Puppies to be delivered to your house address as provided by your sender that is the Mr/Mrs Melanie's Family from Seattle , WA .

NAME OF PUPPIES : SADIE AND DAISY
BREED : YORK SHIRE TERRIER
COLOR: BLACK AND BROWN SPOTTED PUPPIES
SEX : FEMALE AND MALE

VERY IMPORTANT TO NOTE :
ALL PETS MOVERRS : WA-CS2105-AZ-2j75 : NOTIFICATION REGARDING YORK SHIRE TERRIER ( SADIE AND DAISY )

HERE CONCERNS THE TRANSPORTATION AND DELIVERY NOTIFICATION OF YOUR YORK SHIRE TERRIER PUPPIES (SADIE AND DAISY ) TO BE CONSIDER . THESE PUPPIES ARE GOING TO BE TRANSPORTED AND DELIVERED TO YOUR HOUSE ADDRESS IN {removed}
. THE DELIVERY IS GOING TO BE DONE TO YOUR DOOR STEPS FOLLOWING THE ADDRESS WHICH YOU CONFIRMED .

THESE PUPPIES ARE READY FOR TRANSPORTATION AND DELIVERY TO YOUR HOUSE ADDRESS ON SATURDAY 25TH FEBRUARY, 2012, BUT PRESENTLY WE ARE WAITING FOR TRANSPORTATION AND DELIVERY FLIGHT TICKET ACTIVATION FEE OF $ 220TO BE CONFIRMED BY OUR CASHIER BEFORE WE CAN PROCEED WITH THE DELIVERY OF YOUR TEACUP YORK SHIRE TERRIER PUPPIES TO YOUR HOUSE ADDRESS TODAY .

NOTE
YOU CAN EFFECTUATE THE PAYMENT USING ONLINE WESTERN UNION WITH THE USE OF YOUR CARD,OR BETTER STILL GO TO THE NEAREST WESTERN UNION STORES BELOW AROUND YOUR LOCALITY,

www.westernunion.com

POSSIBLE WESTERN UNION

WITHINGTON CASH
{removed}

THE CO OPERATIVE TRAVEL
{removed}

PAYMENT DETAILS DO READ
THROUGH THIS INFORMATION CAREFULLY
AS CONCERNS THE PAYMENTS FOR THE FLIGHT ACTIVATION FOR YOUR YORK SHIRE TERRIER PUPPIES
WE USUALLY USE BANKS TO BANK TRANSFERS AND CREDIT CARDS TO PAY WHEN BOOKING FOR TRANSPORTATION AND DELIVERY FOR YOUR VARIOUS PETS BUT OUR PET ACCOUNTS ARE CURRENTLY UNDER AN AUDITING PROCESS BY WHICH NO FUNDS CAN BE PAID IN NOR DISBURSED FROM THE ACCOUNT UNTIL THE AUDITING PROCESS IS OVER .

SO IN THE MEAN WHILE THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS HAVE PUT IN PLACE THAT ALL PAYMENT BELOW $2500 FOR ALL TRANSACTION PETS/LIVESTOCK RELATED BE PAID TO OUR SUB BRANCH IN CHARGE OF ALL JET PETS RE-LOCATORS AND MONEY ORDER OPERATIONS LOCATED IN CAMEROON , SO THAT PAYMENTS CAN BE VERIFIED AND CONFIRMED IMMEDIATELY AFTER BEEN EFFECTUATED .

SO YOU WILL BE FACING A SLIGHT DEVIATION IN THE PAYMENT DETAILS . WE WILL BE WAITING FOR YOUR EMAIL FOR FURTHER EXPLANATION IF NEED BE .YOU ARE TO CLEARLY COPY THE ADDRESS BELOW THAT READS PAYMENT ADDRESS AND GO TO THE NEAREST WESTERN UNION STORE AROUND YOUR LOCATION AND USE THEIR WESTERN UNION SERVICE TO EFFECTUATE THE PAYMENT TO THE NAMES AND ADDRESS OF THE CASHIER OF THE ALL PETS MOVERS

ALL PETS MOVERS
CASHIER PAYMENT DETAILS
THROUGH WESTERN UNION

NAMES : ASHUKEM JOHN
ADDRESS : 475 BAROS ST WILLIAMS
CITY : EDIKI
STATE : SW REGION
POSTAL CODE : 00237
AMOUNT TO BE PAID : $ 220.00

PAYMENT METHOD : BY WESTERN UNION

WHEN MAKING THE PAYMENTS YOU WILL BE ASKED A TEST QUESTION AND ANSWER , YOU HAVE TO MAKE IT TO BE AS SUCH

TEST QUESTION : WHAT IS MY NAME ?
TEST ANSWER : YALE

THIS PAYMENT SHOULD BE DONE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE SO THAT YOUR PUPPIES CAN MEET UP WITH OUR DELIVERY ARRANGEMENTS TO YOUR HOUSE ADDRESS

AS SOON AS THE PAYMENT IS MADE , PLEASE SEND TO US THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION FOR VERIFICATION AND CONFIRMATION

FULL SENDERS NAMES : -
MONEY TRANSFERRED CONTROL NUMBER ( MTCN ) : -
TEST QUESTION : -
TEST ANSWER : -

American Kennel Club
ADVICE FOR YOU AT
WHEN MAKING THE PAYMENTS AT THE WESTERN UNION, YOU SHOULD NOTE THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE TO TELL THE WESTERN UNION AGENTS THAT YOU ARE MAKING THE PAYMENTS FOR THE DELIVERY OF YOUR YORK SHIRE TERRIER PUPPIES , BECAUSE THEY WILL INCREASE THE TRANSFER CHARGES ,

SO IF YOU ARE ASKED , JUST LET THEM KNOW THAT YOU WANT TO MAKE A TRANSFER TO A FRIEND SO THAT THE TRANSFER CHARGES MAY BE REDUCED FOR YOU , THIS IS BECAUSEALL PETS MOVERS WISHES THE BEST FOR THEIR CUSTOMERS AND WILL ALWAYS STRIVE TO PROTECT THEM .

AS SOON AS THE ALL PETS MOVERSS RELOCATING MANAGER IN CAMEROON ( MR ASHUKEM JOHN) CONFIRMS THE PAYMENT , THE FULL DEPARTURE TIME AND ARRIVAL OF THE PUPPIES ARE GOING TO BE GIVEN TO YOU AS WELL AS THE TRACKING DETAILS OF THESE PUPPIES (SADIE AND DAISY) SO THAT YOU CAN SEE SADIE AND DAISY ONLINE UNTIL ARRIVAL AT YOUR HOUSE ADDRESS AT ,MANCHESTER.

WEB LINK

http://allpetsmovers.page.tl/-ABOUT-US.htm (note: links to http://jetpetsrelocators.page.tl/-ABOUT-US.htm)

ROBERT...S MUELLER

IPATA Member American Kennel Club German Shepherd Dog Club of America
APPROVED BY THE FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION AS A LEGIT COMPANY AND HAVE RIGHTS TO SHIP NATION WIDE AS WELL AS OVER SEAS

Allpets Animal Transport © Copyright 2012
Advance Fee Transfer:
Quote:
NAMES: ASHUKEM JOHN
ADDRESS : 475 BAROS ST WILLIAMS
CITY : EDIKI
STATE : SW REGION
POSTAL CODE : 00237
AMOUNT TO BE PAID : $ 220.00
PAYMENT METHOD : BY WESTERN UNION
TEST QUESTION : WHAT IS MY NAME ?
TEST ANSWER : {removed}
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:17 pm

Source: ad-mart.co.uk - United Kingdom - West Yorkshire
Advertisement: http://www.ad-mart.co.uk/page-1132081.html
Title: TARANTULAS FOR SALE
Text:
Quote:
Tarantulas for sale: Poecilotheria metallica female adult Avicularia metallica adult pair Brachypelma smithi female adult Brachypelma boehmei female adult Bracypelma emilia female adult. Please send email to: goldenmoments2012@gmail.com
Name: Golden Moments
Email: goldenmoments2012@gmail.com
Phone: +237 9009 1500 / 23790091500
Text:
Quote:
Hello,
I have a good number of Brachypelma specimens available.
Sorry I didn't respond to your email earlier.
Let me know if you still need some
Text:
Quote:
Hello {removed},
Thanks for the mail:
The male costs £30 and female costs £55.
The adult pair costs £85 and £12 for postage to {removed}, UK
I am therefore asking a total of £97.0
Thanks
Text:
Quote:
I can send the spiders in the next 2-3 hours.
I use a styroporbox and heat pack so that spiders are warm and 100% safe.
Can you send the £97 by Moneygram now?
Thanks
Text:
Quote:
Hey {removed}!
Got my last email?
I have copied out your address.
When can I send the spiders?
Can you send the £97 by Moneygram now?
Thanks
Text:
Quote:
Sorry we do not do COD.
So many problems encountered with this before
Text:
Quote:
Will you make the money gram payment ?
Let me know so that I prepare the tarantulas for postage!
If you have any worries, you can send £48 and I post the tarantulas
and then you pay the remaining £49 when you get the package.
This would be much better for me.
Is that OK by you?
Money Transfer Request Details

Type: MoneyGram
Receiver's Name: ROLAND FUHNUI AMBE
Address: Arachnology Unit, 2 Sonac Street, Bamenda, Cameroon
Amount: £48 GBP
Text:
Quote:
OK {removed},

Send the cash to this address please:

ROLAND FUHNUI AMBE
Address: Arachnology Unit
Street: 2 Sonac Street
City: Bamenda

The name and country are most important
Please write names correctly as: ROLAND FUHNUI AMBE

Roland is my tarantula supplier.

You can also call me on 0023790091500

When you send the cash, please send me:
Name of sender,
Name of receiver and
Moneygram reference number.

Thanks

NB) Will you need more tarantulas in the future? Please tell me
species you are interested in.

Mary & Roland
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:21 pm

Source: Classi4Uae - Ras Al-Khaymah - Ras Al-Khaymah
Advertisement: http://ras-al-khaymah-city.classi4ua...sents-pid41116
Title: Adorable Teacup Chihuahua Puppies For Sale as X.mas Presents
Text:
Quote:

Adorable Teacup Chihuahua Puppies For Sale as X.mas Presents .
If you are interested in any of them do email us now for more pictures and details . We have three available
IP Address: 195.24.210.66 (Cameroon, Africa)
Name: Kelson Candy
Email: kelsoncandy@yahoo.com
Text:
Quote:
Hello,
Thanks for your interest in my puppies and i am sorry for the late reply is just that i have been so busy lately that i hardly even have the time to check my mail not to talk of the puppies . How are you today?I do have a male and female available. These puppies are 12weeks old now, they are home trained, Akc registered and they come with all their registration documents including change of ownership and pet degree. vets checked and have all their health records.they also comes with a year health guarantee.They are called Rex and Kelly,male and female respectively.They are very playful and friendly, and have a moderate temperament with kids and other household pets .It will cost you 600dhs for one including shipping fee to your home and if you are taking both,then you will be paying 900dhsfor them including shipping fee to your home and that's all you are to pay and you will be paying the money to the delivery company.I am presently in Ontario for a four months work training program and i am here with the puppies and this is the main reason i am looking for a loving and comfortable home for them since my job here gives me little time to take care of them.I will also like to know the following from you;
-is this your first experience with pets?
- Are you a pet lover?
- Where are you located?
-which of them will you be needing ? { male or female }
-how fast will you be needing the puppies?
-Are you okay to have them delivered?
Sorry for all the question but i just want to make sure i know who my pups are going to be with
thanks and waiting
Text:
Quote:
Hello dear
I'm so impress by your reply ,i hope you and your family will take very good care of them, they shall be coming home with their toys both of them will cost you just 100 pounds including delivery to your home as well your door step so i will be needing your full delivery details so as to have them shipped over to UK i this format
FULL NAME..........
PHONE NUMBER.........
HOME ADDRESS.............
ZIP/POSTAL CODE...............
once i have all these i will book an urgent ticket for them to be deliver to your home and you will be making this payment to the delivery agency who will be in charge if their delivery thy shall call you as well send you a mail of confirmation about the pups and direct you on how to make the payment do get back to me soonest okay
stay bless
Text:
Quote:
Hello thanks for the details so first thing tomorrow morning i will book an urgent ticket for them to be deliver to your home okay and make sure you stay at home to sign the change of owner ship document from my name to your name so that you will be the new owner of them okay
Name: Pet Airway Service | Richard Hunt | Kimando Wislon
Email Address: pet_airwayservice@live.com
IP Address: 41.205.16.137 (Cameroon, Africa)
Phone(s): +44 702 307 9857 / 07023079857
Phone(s): +44 702 308 8767 / 07023088767
Text:
Quote:
http://www.animailers.com/images/map.jpg
PlaneW.gif

Welcome to the Pet Airways Transport customer service email provider for home delivery.Pet Airways Transport wishes to inform you that we have a male and Female Teacup Chihuahua registered here at our agency and have to be transported and delivered to you using the address below

BREED: TEACUP CHIHUAHUA
PET REGISTRATION NUMBER: 8010-08142AKw871
SHIPPING TYPE: DOORSTEP DELIVERY
DEPARTURE TIME: PENDING
ARRIVAL TIME: PENDING

EXPECTED RECEIVING ADDRESS

COUNTRY........................................... ...... UNITED KINGDOM
RECEIVER NAMES .................................................. . {removed}
DELIVERY ADDRESS .............................................. {removed}
TELEPHONE NUMBERS............................... {removed}

These puppies will come with all necessary papers needed, But as the city veterinarians must conduct another tests to be sure of her health, it was done and all was fine.

PAPERS INCLUDED:
* Medical Inspection (Checked and Done)
* Veterinary Certificate
* De worm papers
* Shot records
* Health guarantee
* CDI documents
* Micro Chipped
* Pet Passport

DEPOSIT:REQUIRED

These puppies has been examined and registered but it should be noted that we are not going to proceed with the delivery as only a reservation fee was made and we have not yet received any payment regarding the transportation fee, so we are expecting you to get back to us with the flight fee which is 70 Pounds for the flight , and flight ticket for the puppy and 30 Pounds for puppy's care and feeding during the journey thus making a total of 100 Pounds

In regards to the above, we need 100Pounds as payments wire transfer via Western Union the payments are to be made directly to the flight director at the regional head quarters in CAMEROON using the address below for the director is the only one that can give immediate confirmation to such payments. Once you are done with the payments you get back to us for confirmation so that we can proceed with the delivery and also put the puppies on board. We accept only Western Union transfer at the moment since credit cards are not processed. We apologize for the inconveniences. Do make the payment using the address below:

PAYMENT INFORMATION

NAMES ---------------------- KIESTINE LESAMBE.
Country --------------------- Cameroon.
STATE ------------------------- Littoral.
CITY -------------------------- Kribi.
ZIP CODE -------------- 00237.

You will need a test question and answer . Use the information below as test question and answer

TEST QUESTION------------When?
TEST ANSWER---------------Now.

WESTERN UNION STORES AROUND YOUR LOCATION
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/de/thumb/b/bf/Western_Union_logo.svg/800px-Western_Union_logo.svg.png

1)THE CO OPERATIVE TRAVEL
{removed}

2)CITY CARGO SERVICES LTD
{removed}

3)PLUS CONVENIENCE STORE
{removed}

Go to any of these addresses and make the payment.

-Ask for an international sending form . On the form , you will find the receivers information .
-Fill in all those details above . You will also be required to fill in your own information .
-When all is done , you give the cashier the money you want to send 100Pounds.
-She will do the transfer and get back to you with the payment receipt
-On the payment receipt , you will find the MTCN Numbers (10 Digits).
-Get back to us through email with the MTCN numbers which is the activation code for the flight of the puppies

Once payment is made , we shall activate the flight and get back to you with the tracking information number and the flight ticket for the Puppy

Advise Used When Making Payment By Western Union

There at the Western Union transfer agency, we advice you to tell the Western Union agents that you want to do money transfer for an individual and for personal reasons. This is to make sure your money transfer charges remain very low, if you tell the Western Union agents that you are making payment to a company and for Puppies, they will charge your extremely very high as to the normal transfer fee . Just tell the Western Union agents that you are making money transfer to an individual and for personal reasons so that the transfer charges should remain very low.

This Puppy is registered under urgent delivery and after confirmation of address and charges paid, contact our US via EMAIL and confirm payment by giving the MTCN NUMBERS code from WESTERN UNION (10 DIGITS)

As soon as the payments is confirmed , the tracking number and flight details of your Puppy will be given to you as well as a flight receipt so that in case anything happens you are 100% sure you get back your money .

Thanks for using our services.

BRANCH MANAGER
Mr. RICHARD HUNT
Multi Pets Airways Transport
Email : PET_AIRWAYSERVICE@LIVE.COM.
SERVICE NUMBERS.

This message (and any associated files) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential, subject to copyright or constitutes a trade secret. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copying or distribution of this message, or files associated with this message, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Messages sent to and from us may be monitored..

Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. Therefore, we do not accept responsibility for any errors or omissions that are present in this message, or any attachment, that have arisen as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required, please request a hard-copy version. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.
Advance Fee Transfer:
Quote:
TYPE ------ Western Union
Amount ---- £100
NAMES ---------------------- KIESTINE LESAMBE.
Country --------------------- Cameroon.
STATE ------------------------- Littoral.
CITY -------------------------- Kribi.
ZIP CODE -------------- 00237.
TEST QUESTION------------When?
TEST ANSWER---------------Now.
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:23 pm

Source: Craigslist - United Kingdom - Newcastle
Advertisement: http://newcastle.craigslist.co.uk/pet/2770399071.html
Title: REHOMING BULLDOG PUPPY WITH SMALL ADOPTION FEE (newcastle, UK )
Text:
Quote:
current on shots and worming. He is ready to find a good loving home. I have raised this combination for many years and everyone just loves them, great dispositions and very good family dog.
IP Address: 196.29.222.100 (Nigeria, Africa)
Name: Brittany Pale
Email: brittany.pale@live.com
Text:
Quote:
Hello,

It My Pleasure To Read Your Mail Today that you are interested in my pup. God Bless And Thank you so much for your Emotional And Curious Interest In My Little baby . I absolutely need a good home for him due to my business, i brought my pup from the breeder when i was still in United state but i got transfer to west Africa on a business purpose so i take him along with me to west Africa, for me getting to west Africa i don't know the weather here is too harsh and and hot and that kind of weather is not good for pup like him so i have to give him up for adoption. I find it very difficult looking after my baby myself, It is with deep regret that I have to give him up and would preferably with someone who is there all day to give him lots of love and affection. he loves to cuddle and snuggle, also very affectionate, and adores people! his shots are all up to date and preventives,he will make a wonderful addition to your family.he will come with his Shots record Which include 1yr Health Guarantee, he is 3months old his total cost is $300 including his shipping fee.But i just need the shipping fee of $200 so i can pay the shipping company so as soon as the puppy is delivered to your home then you send back my balance, just because i don't have time for him and the weather condition here is too hot. and i knew with you my baby will be happy and take good care of. so i need you to get back to me with the below information so that i can forward it to the shipping company.

FULL NAME:
ADDRESS:
CITY:
STATE:
ZIPCODE:
TELEPHONE:
NEAREST AIRPORT NAME TO BE SHIPPED TO:

AWAITING YOUR REPLY SOONEST

Regards
Money Transfer Request Details

Type: Western Union Money Transfer
Receiver's Name: BRITTANY PALE
Address: 20 OKOTA ROAD, LAGOS, NIGERIA
Amount: $200
Text Question: PET
Text Anwser: DOG
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:27 pm

Advertisement: http://london.craigslist.co.uk/pet/2773706033.html
Title: Sphynx Kitten Ready for a New Home (Lakenheath)
Text:
Quote:
Reply to: careen.bent@yahoo.com
Beautiful Sphynx kitten ready now.
Inoculated, Insured, GCCF registered (non-active) and 5 generation pedigree.
A Mummies boy in the making and so full of love and fun.
Ready now for a new and forever home.
Inquiries are welcome.
Advertisement: http://london.craigslist.co.uk/pet/2773723563.html
Title: Persian Kitten for rehoming (Lakenheath)
Text:
Quote:
Reply to: careen.bent@yahoo.com
A wonderful persian kitten available as a pet or possible show neuter from registered breeder. Grand Champion sired, comes from PKD free lines, with a full pedigree, 4 weeks free insurance, wormed, micro chipped and neutered. A very special indeed with a super personality. Coat will be big and thus will require considerable upkeep and grooming, please make sure that you have the time and commitment to do this. When inquiring please give some details about yourself/family/pets and experience with Persians, and how a kitten would live within your home. Thank you...
Name: Careen Bent
Email: careen.bent@yahoo.com
Text:
Quote:
Hello,
Thanks so much for the mail and your interest regarding our persian kitten. We do have female named Kendra, she is now available and has very good temperaments, friendly with kids and other home pets,very playful. Love to play around with toys and kids, she is health guaranteed and will be coming along with a 1 year health guarantee paper, she is up to date on all her shots and she will be coming along side with her health papers and vet records. Below are just a few aspects we would like to know about you:

Where are you located?
How old are you?
Do you have kids?
Have you ever owned a kitten before?
Have you ever owned this breed before?
How soon do you need the kitten?
Which sex are you interested in?
Can you give us a brief description of your environment?

Sorry for all the questions,but we just want to be sure that the kitten go to the right home that will provide her with all the love and attention she needs.
Best Regards.
Text:
Quote:
Hello,
Nice to hear from you again and thanks for letting me know a few details about yourself.I am very much convinced you will make a perfect home for this kitten.I am sorry i am quite some distance from you at the moment as i am presently in Moray,Scotland.I had to travel over to Moray so as to take very good care of my sick mother and as a result have very limited time to provide to this kitten the love and care which he so much deserve.This I hope explains why i am selling these kittens and at such a low price.So if you can travel over to Moray to view this kitten and as well pick up the one you will love in person then that will be great as i will really love to meet you in person so i could get to know the person my kitten is going to be with.Well if you think traveling over here will be a bit stressful to you then i could help you arrange for the kitten to be delivered over to your home if you don't mind.This will eventually cost you £230 for both the kitten and the delivery fee.So if this is okay by you then get back to me with your:FULL NAME-------,HOME ADDRESS--------,TOWN---------,POST CODE-----------MOBILE AND LAND LINE NUMBERS--------.
Once i have the above information i will get the kitten registered .After this, the delivery agency will then get in contact with you to let you know how the delivery will be arranged and also how you shall be making the payment of £230.The payment will be made directly to the delivery agency so that they can issue and as well activate a home delivery ticket for this kitten before the kitten will be fit and approved for delivery to your home.
Thank you,
Careen.
Name: THE PET MANSION
Email Address: thepetmansion@yahoo.com
Address:
Phone(s): {none}
Text:
Quote:
Animal Transport

SCOTLAND

THE PET MANSION
ANIMAL SHIPPING AND DELIVERY COMPANY

DEPARTMENT OF ANIMAL TRANSPORT - SCOTLAND
TRANSPORT AUTHORIZATION NUM:01-055/4331/02/UK

RELOCATING YOUR PETS ALL OVER THE GLOBE

THE PET MANSION BRINGS YOU THE BEST AND QUALITY SERVICES , RELOCATING YOUR PETS ALL OVER THE GLOBE IN A PERFECT AND SAFE CONDITION IS OUR TOP PRIORITY

Pet transport by Land, Sea & Air Around the World... The long standing established pet shipping company

NOTIFICATION---DATE: 31.12.2011 TIME 12:20

DEAR CLIENT,

WE WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT YOU HAVE A NOTIFICATION OF A PERSIAN KITTEN , THAT WAS REGISTERED HERE AT OUR AGENCY BY Mrs Careen Bent TO BE SHIPPED AND DELIVERED TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS IN {removed} .

NAME .. {removed}
COUNTRY .. UNITED KINGDOM
DELIVERY ADDRESS .. {removed}
LOCATION AND POST CODE .. {removed}
TELL .. {removed}
STATUS HOME DELIVERY

THE KITTEN WAS REGISTERED HERE AT OUR AGENCY SOME MINUTES AGO , WE HAD TO CHECK THE PAPERS AND HEALTH OF THE ANIMAL TO MAKE SURE HE IS FIT TO GO .OUR VETERINARIAN (DR ANIKA IVAN) RUN THE TEST CHECK UP AND CONFIRM THE HEALTH OF YOUR PET IS IN PERFECT CONDITION , AND DOCUMENTS VALID ON REF : PT/120/VET-T3,CM,VR,-K1.

ANIMAL INFORMATION / SLIP DOCUMENTS CHECKED
PET HEALTH INSURANCE........... CHECKED
BREED TYPE....................................... PERSIAN (KITTEN)
SEX............................................... ...... MALE
PETS NAME......................................... ROONEY
VET RECORD....................................... VALID
TRANSFER OF OWNERSHIP............... CHECKED
DNA TEST .......................................... CHECKED
VET REF............................................. PT/12089/VET-T3,CM,VR,-K1
DELIVERY STATUS............................ HOME DELIVERY

YOU WILL HAVE TO MAKE AN UPFRONT PAYMENTS OF £230 FOR THE SHIPPING AND DELIVERY FEE , ARRANGEMENT FOR YOUR KITTEN ,THIS ALSO INSURES THAT YOUR PET GETS DELIVERED TO YOUR HOME WITH GUARANTEE OF OUR INSURANCE SAFE TERMS,

PAYMENT OPTIONS.

1)....CREDIT CARD ....... CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE DUE TO SYSTEM MAINTENANCE(HACKERS ALERTS WARNING)
2)...BANK TRANSFER.......SUM MUST BE ABOVE $1500
3)..WESTERN UNION.....TRANSFER MONEY, DIRECTLY TO OUR BRANCH OFFICE FOR EASY CONFIRMATION OF PAYMENT.

YOUR ARE GOING TO USE OPTION 3 TO MAKE PAYMENT DUE TO YOUR AMOUNT

YOU WILL BE MAKING PAYMENT TO CAMEROON WHICH IS OUR BRANCH OFFICE FOR EASY AND QUICK CONFIRMATION OF PAYMENT TO AVOID FINANCIAL CONGESTION

THIS IS THE PAYMENT ADDRESS OF OUR ACCOUNTANT WHICH YOU WILL USE TO MAKE THE PAYMENT AT THEWESTERN UNION

PAYMENT ADDRESS DETAILS

NAME OF ACCOUNTANT------------- ARREY BESSONG
COUNTRY(BRANCH OFFICE)=--------------CAMEROON
STATE --------------------------------------DOUALA
CITY-------------------------------------------TIKO
ZIP /POSTAL CODE------------------------------00237
AMOUNT--------------------------------------------£230
TEST QUESTION------------------------------------WHEN
ANSWER----------------------------------------------NOW

N.B ; YOUR TRANSACTION SHOULD BE KNOWN ONLY TO YOU WHEN MAKING PAYMENT AT THE WESTERN UNION IN ORDER NOT TO PAY EXTRA CHARGES ,THIS IS OUR ADVICE TO HELP YOU SAFE MONEY WHEN GETTING A PET

QUICK METHODS OF MAKING PAYMENTS AT THE WESTERN UNION AGENCY
GO TO ANY OF THE WESTERN UNION AGENCIES
YOU CAN MAKE THE PAYMENT ONLINE =www.westernunion.com , from your home or phone .

THE NEXT FLIGHT TAKES OFF IN 50 MINUTES FROM NOW , SO WE WILL LIKE YOU TO MAKE PAYMENT AND GET TO US FOR CONFIRMATION
Advance Fee Transfer:
Quote:
TYPE ... Western Union Money Transfer
NAME OF ACCOUNTANT------------- ARREY BESSONG
COUNTRY(BRANCH OFFICE)=--------------CAMEROON
STATE --------------------------------------DOUALA
CITY-------------------------------------------TIKO
ZIP /POSTAL CODE------------------------------00237
AMOUNT--------------------------------------------£230
TEST QUESTION------------------------------------WHEN
ANSWER----------------------------------------------NOW
HillBilly