Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

kingsleymaxwell433@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

kingsleymaxwell433@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:20 pm

Gender bender...

On AR:

Hello with love,
I am Kingsley single I viewed your profile and became interested in knowing more about you for important discussion reply via my email address[kingsleymaxwell433@yahoo.com] I will send my pics later.
Kingsley.

Doris

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: kingsleymaxwell433@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:22 pm

On Facebook:

Kingsley Maxwell aka kingsley.maxwell.351
Joined Facebook January 3, 2014.

On BlackPlanet:

mummy7
Sex: Female

Zodiac: Virgo

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:24 pm

Email:

Hi Good evening and how
are you doing and also nice hearing from you and hoping for
the best here for us,I am a soft young man with a
optimistic attitude towards life and always like to serious.
Am glad you agree with my idea and also it will prove how
serious we both want this relationship to work out....To be
in love means being patient but to be patient you must trust
in her first. You can never find love through the eye
or ear, so you must trust the only thing that will never
fade until you die, your heart....Love is like trust, when
you find your special someone it is as if you're
trusting them with your heart. Trust is what you put in
someone's hands and Faith is what you hold on to.
Happy to associate
with you as a friend, possibly the mother of my children to
be.am
indeed glad to have someone special to share life, ideas.
Meanwhile my
names are KINGSLEY MAXWELL Am Senegalese by
birth,neither tall nor short. 35 years of Age. currently
living
in Dakar the capital city of Senegal.

I was working with one Hotel company here called Good
Rade. for a couple of years and finally dropped because of
their salaries was very poor, between 2010 to 2012.
I later joined Bible school because the relationship had with him
and could not finish the years I wanted base on the
field I was pursuing. So for now i am working with one
prophet here in the minister y as the second person till date.

Am a Christian, love to say prayers, reading books
including
Bible,swimming,family oriented person, watching interesting
movies, making friends like you, traveling,
just to mention but a
few. Interested in in marriage relationship.You will
know more of me as we get on.

To Live A Life I Need A Heartbeat,
To Have A Heartbeat
I Need A Heart,
To Have A Heart I Need Happiness,
To Have Happiness I Need A Friend,
And For A Friend I Need YOU.

So...why don't you walk with me through the misted forest.
There's so much to see...so much to get to know about each
other. Feel the heart of Mother Earth as we walk through her
world; feel her guiding us upon the path we have
chosen.
And don't forget email me your pics please.
Friendships are beautiful things and occasionally can lead
to something more special. Wont you be my friend? Teach me
from your experiences and viewpoints...and learn what you
will from
mine.
Tell me how you think other people view you and your
appearance.
looking forward to hear from you soonest,
I promise you-it will be an adventure, Always care.
Love Always,

KINGSLEY.

- the picture is already reported here.
- the poem is stolen from lovelysms.com/friendship-sms.htm‎.

Header:

Return-Path: kingsleymaxwell433@yahoo.com
Received: from [41.82.154.104]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/402 YahooMailWebService/0.8.175.632
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2014
Subject: Little about me,

Originating IP: 41.82.154.104
Originating ISP: Clients-adsl
City: Dakar
Country of Origin: Senegal
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: vera_kone@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:38 am

Doris
Female

Hello with love,

I am vera single I viewed your profile and became interested in knowing more about you for important discussion reply via my email address[vera_kone@yahoo.com] I will send my pics later.

Vera.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: vera_kone@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:55 am

Received: from [41.82.254.39] by web160305.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 10 Feb 2014 20:47:24 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/402 YahooMailWebService/0.8.176.634
Message-ID: <1392094044.90933.YahooMailBasic@web160305.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 20:47:24 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Waiting to hear from you soonest,

My Dearest,

I am very happy when i saw your mail today,How was your day?,Mine is a little bit cold over here in-Dakar Senegal. My name is Vera Kone,24 years old from Ivory Coast in West Africa,5.7ft tall, fair in complexion, (never marry before) and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.My late father Dr. Linus Kone was the managing director of kone industry (Limited) and he was the head of Senior Cabinet to the former head of state (Laurent Koudou Gbagbo) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold Blood it was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now.I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.Attach here is my cabon copy i came here
with 1 snap this cabon copy when my father was alive and i will like to see your picture.

Awaiting to hear from you soonest Yours in love,Vera.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

scammers

Unread postby cooltbaby » Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:28 am

javascript:fetchPersonProfile(({profileId:14161})); Hello with love,

Vera I am single, I viewed your profile and became interested in learning more about you important discussion reply via my e-mail address [vera_kone@yahoo.com] I will send my pics later.

Vera. this site i am in must have at least 60% scammers from ghana.

We know ;) - Wayne
cooltbaby
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:42 am

My Additions to Vera Kone:
Vera Kone <vera_kone@yahoo.com> Wed, Feb 19, 2014 at 4:44 PM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
Dearest,

I am more than happy in your reply to my mail.
How are you? How is your day, hope is fine.?
Mine is a little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal .
In this camp we are only allowed to go out from the camp only on few days of the weeks.Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.I don't have any relative now whom i can go. To all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war, the only person i have now is Reverend Cc Blessed Johnson who is the pastor of the (Christ the King Church ) here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.
The Pastors email address is (rev.father-c.cblessed@yahoo.com) contact him if want to know more about me and his Tel number is (+221-77-8225102) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.
Please listen to this,i have my late father's death certificate and his deposit certificate here with me, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading banks in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $7.5(SEVEN Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars). So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.
So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hardworking.I want you to send me your full information as below (CV)

1. To assure me that you will not betray me in this transfer,mostly when this money enter to your position.
2. For you to take me as your sister or even wife as I'm still single and welcome me into your life as i don't have anybody in this whole world anymore. With the assurance given after going through this mail, then you send me your information

Your Full Names ..........Telephone Number.......
Your Occupation.......... Your Age...... .....
Your Resident Country ........

I will then use them and write the official letter to the bank, i will give you the contact of the finance bank and the account details so that you will as well contact them directly in regard of the transfer.My favorite language is English cos i grown up in free town but we speak French here in Senegal Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you.
Have a nice day and think about me.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest.

Yours in love,
Vera.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.169.199] by web160304.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 19 Feb 2014 13:44:43 PST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,RGVhcmVzdCwNCg0KSSBhbSBtb3JlIHRoYW4gaGFwcHkgaW4geW91ciByZXBseSB0byBteSBtYWlsLg0KSG93IGFyZSB5b3U_IEhvdyBpcyB5b3VyIGRheSwgaG9wZSBpcyBmaW5lLj8NCk1pbmUgaXMgYSBsaXR0bGUgYml0IGNvbGQgb3ZlciBoZXJlIGluICBEYWthciBTZW5lZ2FsIC4NCkluIHRoaXMgY2FtcCB3ZSBhcmUgb25seSBhbGxvd2VkIHRvIGdvIG91dCBmcm9tIHRoZSBjYW1wIG9ubHkgb24gZmV3ICBkYXlzICBvZiB0aGUgd2Vla3MuSXRzIGp1c3QgbGlrZSBvbmUgc3RheWluZyBpbiB0aGUgcHJpc28BMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/424 YahooMailWebService/0.8.177.636
Message-ID: <1392846283.22965.YahooMailBasic@web160304.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 13:44:43 -0800 (PST)
Subject: HERE IS ALL ABOUT ME DEAR I NEED YOUR HELP PLEASE TO COME OUT OF THIS PLACE PLEASE,

CONTACT MY BANKER:
Vera Kone <vera_kone@yahoo.com> Thu, Feb 20, 2014 at 4:24 PM

Dear CLIPPED,

How is everything going with you, I hope you are fine and healthy, My dear please help me out as you know I trust you I don't want you to abandon me later, as soon as the bank transfer this money to your account, you will withdraw a little money from there and send it to me to arrange for my traveling papers to come over there with you, please you will help me to put this money in a good business as I will like to go back to complete my study, please stand by me and write to the bank today, let them transfer this money please so that I will come out of this camp, my dear life is so hard here, am suffering so much please help me out, please I give you the bank contact to write to them please, I need your help.

Name of the bank: ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND
Telephone/fax number: +44 20 32 39 0678 / / +448715039528
Contact person in the bank: Mr.Stanley Lawrence
Email id of the bank: roya7bank@gmail.com
Account holder's name: Mr.Kone Murphy
Next of Kin: Miss Vera Knoe Murphy
Account number: 43483002/SCT
Amount: 7.5 Million US Dollar

You will tell them that you are writing on behalf of the fund of Late Mr. Kone Murphy from Ivory Coast you are representing me as well as the next of kin to the fund, and ask them the possibility of transferring this fund to your given account number in your country. Please do your best to make sure that you make contact with the bank so that the transfer will be done within a short time. You can mail them now officially for the transfer to be done as soon as possible and the bank will know our seriousness, what ever you discuss with them get back to me so that I will be knowing what is happening. please don't fail me, I relying on you for the transfer to be completed. Save my life.

Yours alone,
Vera .

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.253.186] by web160305.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 20 Feb 2014 13:24:31 PST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,RGVhciBCcmFkbGV5LA0KDQpIb3cgaXMgZXZlcnl0aGluZyBnb2luZyB3aXRoIHlvdSwgSSBob3BlIHlvdSBhcmUgZmluZSBhbmQgaGVhbHRoeSwgTXkgZGVhciBwbGVhc2UgaGVscCBtZSBvdXQgYXMgeW91IGtub3fCoCBJIHRydXN0IHlvdSBJIGRvbid0IHdhbnQgeW91IHRvIGFiYW5kb24gbWUgbGF0ZXIsIGFzIHNvb24gYXMgdGhlIGJhbmsgdHJhbnNmZXIgdGhpcyBtb25leSB0byB5b3VyIGFjY291bnQsIHlvdSB3aWxsIHdpdGhkcmF3IGEgbGl0dGxlIG1vbmV5IGZyb20gdGhlcmUgYW5kIHNlbmQgaXQgdG8BMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/424 YahooMailWebService/0.8.177.636
Message-ID: <1392931471.63709.YahooMailBasic@web160305.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2014 13:24:31 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Honey please contact the bank with this information today for a confirmation and transfer of the fund,

CONTACT MY LAWYER:
Vera Kone <vera_kone@yahoo.com> Fri, Feb 28, 2014 at 1:32 AM
Dear Love,

Am grateful for your concern and how to see that the funds are transferred, God in heaven will reward you with his infinite mercies, you are so caring. Concerning the rest of the documents, I haven't them and I noticed from the Bank reply that they must be obtained from the Federal High Court of Senegal and we need a lawyer to sign the power of attorney which I will give you sole authority to represent me, swearing the oath on our behalf and help us to secure the letter of administration from the probate registry.

As you can see, I am a refugee as well as stranger to this Country and i have no any idea or how we can obtain the documents from the Federal High Court of Senegal. I don't know if you may have any chance to travel here to obtain the documents. Therefore, I discuss with the man of God who is taking care of us, he introduce me with a lawyer. I have met with the lawyer and explained everything to him and he accepted to help us.

I also told him about you as my trustee and he said that before he will render any service, he will like to discuss with you about processing the documents and he agreed to go to the court to ask for course of obtaining the said documents and while written to him please demand for the cost of those documents. He therefore gave me his contact information to give you so that you can contact him for further discussion. Right now, I will like you to contact the lawyer.

Below is the lawyer's contact.

PRINCIPAL ATTORNEY:

BARRISTER ROBERT MALICK (ESQ.)

COMPANY NAME: ROBERT MALICK's CHAMBER & ASSOCIATES

ADDRESS: 117 AVENUE JEAN-JAURES BOITE

POSTALE: 4000010 DAKAR-SENEGAL

TELEPHONE: +221-77-2278705

E-MAIL:barr.robertmalickesq@hotmail.com

Honey please contact him so that he can get us the necessary documents for the transfer. I also told him about helping me for processing my traveling papers of which he told me that he will render any service to us. I love you so much and I can't wait to join you as soon as the transfer is completed.

Yours forever,
Vera.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.169.96] by web160301.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 27 Feb 2014 22:32:35 PST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,RGVhciBMb3ZlLA0KDQpBbSBncmF0ZWZ1bCBmb3IgeW91ciBjb25jZXJuIGFuZCBob3cgdG8gc2VlIHRoYXQgdGhlIGZ1bmRzIGFyZSB0cmFuc2ZlcnJlZCwgR29kIGluIGhlYXZlbiB3aWxsIHJld2FyZCB5b3Ugd2l0aCBoaXMgaW5maW5pdGUgbWVyY2llcywgeW91IGFyZSBzbyBjYXJpbmcuIENvbmNlcm5pbmcgdGhlIHJlc3Qgb2YgdGhlIGRvY3VtZW50cywgSSBoYXZlbid0IHRoZW0gYW5kIEkgbm90aWNlZCBmcm9tIHRoZSBCYW5rIHJlcGx5IHRoYXQgdGhleSBtdXN0IGJlIG9idGFpbmVkIGZyb20gdGhlIEYBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/432 YahooMailWebService/0.8.177.636
Message-ID: <1393569155.35555.YahooMailBasic@web160301.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 22:32:35 -0800 (PST)
Subject: HONEY CONTACT THE LAWYER WITH THIS INFORMATION TODAY FOR A CONFIRMATION

Two Photos:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221778225102
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

+442032390678
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location London
Original network provider* Cable & Wireless UK

+448715039528
Number billable as premium rate number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Limited

+221772278705
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:10 pm

Looks like Vera made it out of the camp in two languages:
Vera Kone <vera_kone@yahoo.com> Sat, Mar 29, 2014 at 9:54 AM
Saludo Vera
Tengo el agrado de informarle acerca de mi éxito en conseguir los fondos transferidos en virtud de la cooperación de un nuevo socio de Londres Actualmente estoy en Londres para mis estudios aquí en Londres, mientras que decir, yo no me olvidaré de tus esfuerzos pasados ​​y los intentos de ayudar a mí en la transferencia de fondos que planteamos esto de alguna manera .
Ahora tiene que ponerse en contacto con el Rev- Padre, que solía ser un buen padre para mí cuando yo estaba en Dakar , Senegal , su nombre es Padre Rev cc bendito Johnson y su dirección de correo electrónico es la siguiente ( rev_johnson1@aol.com ) y su número es (+221778225102)
yo le dije que enviar un cheque bancario certificado de $ 450.000.00 , que me preparé y seguí para su compensación por todos los esfuerzos e intentos para que me ayude en este asunto , Agradezco sus esfuerzos en ese momento mucho.
así que no dude en ponerse en contacto con el Padre Rev e instruirlo en el que le envíe el dinero.
Por favor , hágamelo saber de inmediato que usted recibe para que podamos compartir nuestra alegría después de todos los sufrimientos de la época. En este momento, estoy muy ocupado aquí debido a mis estudios y me proyecto SORM y el inversionista tiene en mano, por último, recordar que yo había enviado instrucciones al Padre Rev en su nombre para recibir ese dinero. Así que no dude en ponerse en contacto con él y él enviará la cantidad a que sin demora alguna.
y por favor no se olvide de informarme tan pronto como haya recibido el dinero.
Cuídense y que Dios te bendiga y adiós por ahora.
Amigo tuyo señorita Vera.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.160.241] by web160303.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 29 Mar 2014 06:50:39 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,R3JlZXRpbmcgZnJvbSBWZXJhDQpJIGFtIHBsZWFzZWQgdG8gaW5mb3JtIHlvdSBhYm91dCBteSBzdWNjZXNzIGluIGdldHRpbmcgdGhvc2UgZnVuZHMgdHJhbnNmZXJyZWQgdW5kZXIgdGhlIGNvb3BlcmF0aW9uIG9mIGEgbmV3IHBhcnRuZXIgZnJvbSBMb25kb24gSSBhbSBjdXJyZW50bHkgaW4gdGhlIExvbmRvbiBmb3IgbXkgc3R1ZGllcyBoZXJlIGluIHRoZSBMb25kb24gIG1lYW4gd2hpbGUsIEkgd2lsbCBub3QgZm9yZ2V0IHlvdXIgcGFzdCBlZmZvcnRzIGFuZCBhdHRlbXB0cyB0byBhc3Npc3QgbWUgaW4BMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/474 YahooMailWebService/0.8.181.645
Message-ID: <1396101039.40166.YahooMailBasic@web160303.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2014 06:50:39 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: AM HAPPY TO ANNOUNCE MY SUCCESS

Vera Kone <vera_kone@yahoo.com> Sat, Mar 29, 2014 at 10:00 AM
Greeting from Vera
I am pleased to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from London I am currently in the London for my studies here in the London mean while, I will not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring funds that we raised this in some way.
Now you need to contact the Rev-Father who used to be a good father to me when I was in Dakar, Senegal, his name is Rev Father c.c blessed Johnson and his email address is as follows ( rev_johnson1@aol.com ) and his number is (+221778225102)
i told him to send a certified bank check of $450.000.00 which i prepared and kept for your compensation for all efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter, I appreciate your efforts at that time very much.
so feel free to contact the Rev Father and instruct him where to send you the money.
Please let me know immediately you receive so we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. At this point, I'm very busy here because of my studies and I SORM project and the investor has to hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the Rev Father on your behalf to receive that money. So do not hesitate to contact him and he will send the amount to you without any delay.
and please do not forget to inform me as soon as you received the money.
Take care and God bless you and goodbye for now.
Yours friend Miss Vera.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.160.241] by web160303.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 29 Mar 2014 07:00:43 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,R3JlZXRpbmcgZnJvbSBWZXJhDQpJIGFtIHBsZWFzZWQgdG8gaW5mb3JtIHlvdSBhYm91dCBteSBzdWNjZXNzIGluIGdldHRpbmcgdGhvc2UgZnVuZHMgdHJhbnNmZXJyZWQgdW5kZXIgdGhlIGNvb3BlcmF0aW9uIG9mIGEgbmV3IHBhcnRuZXIgZnJvbSBMb25kb24gSSBhbSBjdXJyZW50bHkgaW4gdGhlIExvbmRvbiBmb3IgbXkgc3R1ZGllcyBoZXJlIGluIHRoZSBMb25kb24gIG1lYW4gd2hpbGUsIEkgd2lsbCBub3QgZm9yZ2V0IHlvdXIgcGFzdCBlZmZvcnRzIGFuZCBhdHRlbXB0cyB0byBhc3Npc3QgbWUgaW4BMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/474 YahooMailWebService/0.8.181.645
Message-ID: <1396101643.86045.YahooMailBasic@web160303.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2014 07:00:43 -0700 (PDT)

PHONE:
+221778225102
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

verakone99@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:51 pm

41.83.0.234 Dakar Senegal

Return-Path: <curt@coldiron.biz>
X-Originating-IP: 41.83.0.234
X-Sender: curt@coldiron.biz
To:
Subject: hi,
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2016 12:28:03 -0700

Hello, I am Vera!
How are you? hope you are fine and in perfect condition of health. Please I went through your profile at (a site.com) and i read it and took interest in it, please if you don't mind i will like you to write me on this ID (verakone99@gmail.com) hope to hear from you soon, and I will be waiting for your mail because i have something VERY important to tell you.
Lots of love

Vera!.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

verakone99@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:42 pm

from Vera,
Hello, dear,
I am very happy when I saw your mail today how was your day? , Mine is little "cold here in Dakar, Senegal. My name is Vera Kone 23 years in Ivory Coast, West Africa, 5.7 meters tall, fair complexion, (never married) and now lives in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that took place in my country. my late father Dr. Linus Kone was the CEO of the industry (limited) and a former chief of staff to former senior director of state (Laurent Koudou Gbagbo) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood just me alone was able to escape and managed to make my way to near country Senegal where I am living now.II I would like to know more about you . their likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing now. I'll tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture and hope to hear from you.
His faithful,
Vera.

Header:
Return-Path: <verakone99@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-wm0-x22e.google.com (mail-wm0-x22e.google.com. [2a00:1450:400c:c09::22e])
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2016
Subject: Re: Your E-mail.

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.