Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Queenth Dion queenthdion4u@yahoo.in

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Queenth Dion queenthdion4u@yahoo.in

Unread postby duckhunter » Thu May 10, 2012 9:11 am

From Friendsy.org: Queenth, Female, 25 years old, new york, United States

Email:
Hello My Dearest,
I am very happy to see your mail. How is your day? i hope fine . Mine is not good here.Dear please i would like you to think of me and my situation here , not just for fun or romantic affairs . Please i believe you are in a good position to help me out . I want you to be by my side and help me out of this condition, please. My name is Miss Queenth Dion,I am 24 years old , single and never married .l am from Liberia in West Africa and presently l am residing in the church Orphanage home of St Louis Catholic Parish here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.My late father Dr. John Dion was in politics and also he works contract for government , he supports the present government before the rebels attacked my family one early morning ,killing my father and my mother Stella with my two younger brothers.
My dear it is only me who is alive now because i was in school where i was doing my first year in social science in the University of Liberia and l managed to run to a nearby country Senegal where l am staying now . In this the orphanage home , we are only allowed to go out of here only on few days of the weeks. It is just like one staying in the prison . I don't have any relative now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war and the only person i have now is Rev.Father Joseph who is a reverend father in St Louis Parish here. He has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him , i am leaving in the woman's hostel because we have two hostels, one for men the other for women . He is also the person who i use his computer to write to you because i help him type some documents for church services . The reverends Tel number is+221-776204688 if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel to answer your call .
I want to go back to my studies because i was only in my first year in school before this happened .. Please listen to this , my late father when he was alive deposited ($4..6m) four million six hundred thousand united state's dollar in a bank which he used my name as the next of kin and i have his statement of account and death certificate here with me . Please i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account in your country and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you in your country because i have nothing at hand with me here to make any movement or do any thing . I'm afraid of the enmity my father created back in my country when he was alive , that was also why i ran out to this place . I kept this secret other peoples here because i don't want them to know who i am or what i have . The only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me .
please because of this , i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it . Remember i am telling you all this due to the trust i have in you , though we have not met in person .I like honest , understanding and God fearing people . My hobbies are music , reading ,writing and sports . I have attached my picture for you i will like to see yours.I will like to know more about you your name and address in full. My favorite language is English , though not very perfect . Meanwhile i will like to see your mail like i said i have a lot to tell you. Have a nice day and think about me and my situation here please. Awaiting to hear from you soonest .
Best wishes Queenth Dion

41.214.11.54 Senegal

"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

Re: Queenth Dion queenthdion4u@yahoo.in

Unread postby duckhunter » Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:32 am

(S)he still loves me:

Hello My Dear,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently I am in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.

Mean while, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in bringing me to your place, despite that it failed us some how.

Now you need to contact the pastor whom used to be a Good-Father to me when I was in Dakar, and his email address is as follows: (rev.peterjohnson@yahoo.com) , phone +221 771231827

Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $100.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much, so feel free and get in touched with father and instruct him where to send you the money.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time.

In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and my new partner are having at hand. Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Rve father on your behalf to receive that money. Therefore, feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the amount to you without delay. Take care and bye for now.

As soon as you are in contact with him you get back to me so that i will be sure that you have collected it okay.

Yours truly,Queenth

Ip address: 41.214.11.114 Dakar, Senegal
"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

kristyvaye1@live.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:57 am

* 5.9.51.16 Hetzner Online Ag n/a Germany

Thu, 11 Apr 2013 16:44:04 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <www-data@globalzoo.de>
Received: from globalzoo (static.16.51.9.5.clients.your-server.de [5.9.51.16])
by syscp.computerfrage.net (Postfix) with ESMTP id 3C80B3C98F14
for <>; Fri, 12 Apr 2013 01:44:04 +0200 (CEST)
Received: by globalzoo (Postfix, from userid 33)
id 022234B009A4; Fri, 12 Apr 2013 01:44:03 +0200 (CEST)
To:
Subject: globalzoo.de - Einladung
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 01:44:03 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

I am Kristy, how are you? hope you are fine and in
perfect condition of health. I went through your profile
today and I read it and pick interest in it, if you
don’t mind i will like you to write me on this ID
(kristyvaye1@live.com)
hope to hear from you soon, I will be waiting for;your
mail because i have something VERY important to tell you. Lots of love Kristy!

kristyvaye1@live.com

Mein eigenes Profil im Zoo:
http:/ /www.global zoo.de/freunde/kristty/

Hier direkt kostenlos anmelden:
http:/ /www.global zoo.de/freunde/kristty/anmelden

--

Diese E-Mail wurde auf Wunsch eines Mitglieds von globalzoo, der neuen Reisecommunity, versendet. Wenn du keine E-Mails mehr von globalzoo erhalten möchtest, klicke bitte hier auf
http:/ /www.global zoo.de/spezial/emailsperren/6f23d1509b10e467cec4bd1e2d06d044543cc583
und deine Emailadresse wird dauerhaft gesperrt.
Versehentlich deine E-Mail-Adresse gesperrt? Antworte auf diese E-Mail mit dem Betreff "Meine E-Mail-Adresse entsperren!" und wir schalten dich wieder frei!

Die Zooleitung
http:/ /www.global zoo.de - deine Reisecommunity
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: kristyvaye1@live.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 01, 2013 12:21 am

My Additions:
Hello Dear Love,

I am happy to write you. I know this mail may get to you as a surprise but what will I do? Meanwhile, I want to tell you about myself. I have not been to your country before but I will like to come there by special grace of God. I am an orphan from Sudan. I lost all members of my family in the on going civil war in my country. Let this not worry you or dismay. I am Miss. Kristy Vaya Nuha 25 years of age and single and never married before.

I searched for your contact when I was wondering what to do and how to go out of my present situation. I know with your personality and I had the believe that you can be able to contact my late father's bank and make sure the fund of my late father is transferred under your custody.

From your contact I guess you are a honest person and I can not believe you will allow your fellow being to be suffering in refugee camp without anyone to help out. I have two documents concerning my late father's fund in the bank which are his statement of account and his death certificate and his account details compiled. With this information's we can contact the bank. Please I need your assistance.

Now, about my family, my late father Engr: Isaac Vaya Nuha was the president, Gruv - Melton Oil and Gas company private oil companies in Sudan Durfur. I was able to escape to the West African States called Togo, where I am now leaving under united nation refugee camp attached with Roman Catholic Church here in Northern Oakum, 12 km from the capital Lome Togo.

I am seeking help from a God fearing person and trustworthy person who will help me and take control of the sum of US$6.5Million my father deposited in the bank for investment and to enable me finish my university education and relocate and start a new life.

If you consider yourself very sincere and trusted, please reply me so that I can give you more information on this. Meanwhile for agreeing to help me I will give you 10% of the total money though you are going to manage the entire money for any good investment in your country since I do not know anything about business and your economy. I just wish you will be the trusted person I have ever dream to meet.

I will appreciate your urgent respond indicating your willingness to handle this transaction perfectly, above all, kindly keep this confidential till everything is finally settle. Bye and have a wonderful stay.

I am staying at the refugee camp attached with Roman Catholic Church here in Northern Oakam, 12 km from the capital Lome Togo. Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to yourself please I beg you not to disclose it till I come over, once the fund has been transferred. I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification, then send in your questions I will send you my pictures on Next Email,

Thanks as I hope to receive from you soon.
Kristy,

HEADER:
Received: from BLU172-W19 ([65.55.111.137]) by blu0-omc4-s7.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Tue, 16 Apr 2013 06:33:19 -0700
X-EIP: [3K/j2p28Djb9e9RjFCve+hrWWnWQ8w09]
X-Originating-Email: [kristyvaye1@live.com]
Message-ID: <BLU172-W19E1C8912CC1BE0544F35A97CD0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: kristyvaye1@live.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_6563ba29-a205-473a-a324-2b0559199e15_"

CONTACT MY BANKER:
Hello beloved,

Thanks for your mail, Here in Refugee camp is like one staying inside prison,and i don't want to continue like these,once the bank start up the transfer process i will start up too for my arrangement to meet you face to face.My intention is to have a good future,and a good living and continue with my studies.
I believe in my heart that your help to me will bring something good to you,and i assure you that if God will use you to help me out of this situation,i will never forget you in my life and with contents of your mail to me i now have the confidence to go ahead with you.

Below here is the contact of the bank.

Place du Petit Marché, Rue Koumoré
Tell Phone: +228-920-201-94
E-mail: info.BanqueAtlantique@gmx.net
Director, Foreign Operation Department
English Section .

Name of depositor: Late-Engr: Isaac Vaye Nuha,
Nationality: Sudan
Foundation Serial Number: RST/VTE/2231G
Account numbers: KW7234152527701-83
Miss. Kristy Vaye Nuha
Deposit amount: US $ 6,500, 000,00
Type of account: As a family treasure your files
The purpose of deposit: safety
Deposit Country: Togo

Looking forward to hear your responce from the bank.God bless you Please Call or you send mail to the Bank for immediately, let them know that you are representing me as well as the next of kin to the fund,and ask them the possibility of transferring the fund to your position in your country,

Please do your best to make sure that you make contact with the bank so that before next week the fund will be transferred into your account i will advice you to send mail to them for them to know our seriousness, what ever you discussion with them get back to me so that i will be knowing what is happening .

My prayer is for God to grant me my pursuance and by the grace of God he will surely see us through.Please once again keep it only for yourself,for my safety and security,
The most important thing is to make sure that you make contact with the bank let us hear from them before any other thing will be done,go ahead and contact them through or email,

Expecting to hear from you the responce from the bank,Please take good care of yourself and always put me in your daily prayers,God bless you,

Yours Kristy .

HEADER:
Received: from BLU172-W7 ([65.55.111.135]) by blu0-omc4-s20.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Fri, 19 Apr 2013 02:02:12 -0700
X-EIP: [A46lF10EcNw8BMpyvJJKGG8L5Kgc7iDI]
Message-ID: <BLU172-W7C8A5AE86B06547FCB7B397C80@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_f02487f1-1a87-4a60-beca-4c2551baf913_"

CONTACT MY LAWYER:
Hello My Darling,

I thank you very much for your mail regarding the mail from the BANK I greatly appreciate the love that you are filling into my empty life, Indeed it is natural and nothing can turn us apart,

I hope to come to your place soon and be hearing your sweet confident voice close to me, and I am sorry for the late response you already know that I have no computer of my own and I have been thinking the way to solve this matter perfectly and I have got the solution. I am very happy to receive from you the response from the BANK,I thank God for everything,I really appreciate your care and your concern and I know God will surely see us through. According to the BANK request, After reading the message I understand that they required a backing documents of my late fathers fund which I'm sending you the one I have at hand.

1) Firstly I have the Death Certificate of my late father and Deposit Certificate with me here. which I have attach it to you as the BANK requested from you. What you have to do is to contact this Lawyer for him to help us and get the power of Attorney please,

2) Since you can't come here in person I have been thinking that we will need the services of a lawyer here who will represent us at the federal high court here in Togo to get the affidavit of oath and support, the lawyer will also help us to prepare the power of attorney on our behalf.

This lawyer will help us to get the item which is the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath and the lawyer will also draft the transfer application for us and support from the federal high court here in Togo.

Please keep this matter strictly confidential, I can always trust you, Because I don't want my step mother or any of my relatives to know about this on any account, as you can see that we are almost at the end of this matter, God will help us.

Now there is no need for us to keep waiting since the BANK are ready to make this transfer once the documents are ready, I have ask the Rev.Father here and he gave me a contact of a good indiginal lawyer here in TOGO who will help us to get this documents without wasting much time, Bellow here is the lawyer contact The Rev.Father gave me;

BLU FIRM AND SOLICITOR.
(Notary Public) Principal Attorney:
ADVOCATE MCKILLOP USENI
RUE DU FRANCE, LOME, LOME - TOGO.
Phone: +228-9970-6668
EMAIL: info.blufirm@Safe-mail.net
enquiry.blu@blumail.org

Please, I will like you to make contact with this law firm immediately and ask him to help us to get those needed document for us? to enable you send them to the BANK for the Releasement of the fund to us , as you can see that everything concerning this transfer is complete, please help me out to see that this lawyer get this document within this week OK,

My prayers are with you and I know that God will surely see us through. Send the letter you received from the BANK to the lawyer for his more understanding. I will never forget you in my life, God bless you for me, waiting to hear from you with the response from the lawyer tomorrow, please call the lawyer on the telephone so that he will know our seriousness ok at the same time send also an email to him. Send the letter you received from the BANK to the lawyer immediately for his more understanding on what he need to do, Thank you for your concern, always put me in your daily prayers.

Best Regard
Miss. Kristy.

HEADER:
Received: from BLU172-W31 ([65.55.111.136]) by blu0-omc4-s37.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Tue, 23 Apr 2013 01:28:26 -0700
X-EIP: [7M80nnv/EMkWRTIJSwbvXfl0sIPpYxs6]
Message-ID: <BLU172-W319BDE1854C1EAEFFB1FE797B40@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_10fcf527-a34b-48b8-9b9d-60cd80c679f1_"

Some Goodies:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+22891358240
+22892020194
+22899706668
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

joyyedima24@live.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:17 pm

Name
joy yedima
Date of birth
03/11/1990
United States
Native language
English

189042543_3525727_52718576.jpg

Hello,
I visited your profile at (net log.com) and I find out that you're
the type my heart love, I believe we suit for real love, let walk that

precious thing out for heart desire, I hope and believe we match for
good. When contacting reply to my mail address (joyyedima24@live.com)
I am waiting for the love.
I am,
Miss joy yedima
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

malusi.lilian@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:16 am

Hi dear
How are you today, I hope all is well with you .I am sorry to worry you with my Proposal for a relationship with you, but I know that you will grant my request in good sense and understanding, My name is miss ililian i saw your profile today in the internet yellow page of your country and became interested in you will also like to know more about you.i'm hoping to hear from you soon so that I can send you more details about myself Including my picture. I believe we can move from here. Bear in mind that friendship and Love has no colors barrier, no educational back ground barrier, no socio-economic Barrier, religious, language, nationality or distance barrier, the only important Thing there is love.
Yours Sincerely hee my e-mail address(malusi.lilian@yahoo.com)
ililian

186985916_6535358_51379325.jpg
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

grace1gatari@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:04 am

Hi my dear
My
name is grace,With due respect, trust and humanity, i appeal to you to
exercise a little patience and read through my letter,i saw your profile
today and became interested, i believe we can get acquainted in knowing
more about you. please if you wouldn't mind, kindly contact me back
through my email ( grace1gatari@hotmail.com ) so that i can give you
more of my picture and tell you my special reason for contacting you.i
am waiting for your
mail.
Yours new friend
grace
( grace1gatari@hotmail.com )
Wayne

Re: malusi.lilian@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:01 am

My additions:
Lilian Malusi <malusi.lilian@yahoo.com> Tue, Dec 17, 2013 at 4:30 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original

Dearest One,
firstly I thank you for your reaction to mine email; inline with the message, which I have sent to you. How was your night over there in your country, i believe you had a wonderful night and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.

My name is Llilian malusi, I was born in 1987 but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, so i am comfortable with your age, I am from Sudan, 5.8ft tall, fair in complexion single, ( never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.

My late father ( Dr David Malusi) was the managing director of malusi and Associates (Ltd) and he was the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.

It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now as a refugee under a Reverend-Pastor's care and i am using his computer to send these message to you. I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes.

PLEASE Do not be offended for this message that comes from me please, fair which to me obliged to put simple trust on you due to my situation here as a refugee and I shall demand most your conscientiousness after yours to know about me, I shall really grow fond we to have good in spite attitudes therefore I have this as a trust which i believe that you can not betray it at the end. I have communicated you because of my difficult situation here in this refugee camp; Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace I will come out here soon.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to. all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev- Charles Sonoma, who is the pastor of the (Fountain of Life Church ) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels, one for men the other for women.

The Pastors Tel number is ( +221772922337 )His email (revsonoma@yahoo.com) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. My love I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this ( please it's a secret, even no one knows about it except the Reverend that knows about it ) i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Foreign bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $3.5m (Three Million Five hundred thousand U.S. dollars ).

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding person, truthful and a person of vision, hardworking and GOD fearing. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you. Attached here is my picture. I will send you more in my next mail. Have a nice day and think about me. Awaiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours in love,
Llilian

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.136.243] by web126105.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 17 Dec 2013 01:30:13 PST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,CgoKCgpEZWFyZXN0IE9uZSwKZmlyc3RseSBJIHRoYW5rIHlvdSBmb3IgeW91ciByZWFjdGlvbiB0byBtaW5lIGVtYWlsOyBpbmxpbmUgd2l0aCB0aGUgbWVzc2FnZSwgd2hpY2ggSSBoYXZlIHNlbnQgdG8geW91LiBIb3cgd2FzIHlvdXIgbmlnaHQgb3ZlciB0aGVyZSBpbiB5b3VyIGNvdW50cnksIGkgYmVsaWV2ZSB5b3UgaGFkIGEgd29uZGVyZnVsIG5pZ2h0IGFuZCB0aGF0IHRoZSBhdG1vc3BoZXJlIG92ZXIgdGhlcmUgaW4geW91ciBjb3VudHJ5IGlzIHZlcnkgbmljZSB0b2RheT8gTWluZSBpcyBhIGxpdHQBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.170.612
References: <CA+amEBKkgQW1ESbCNcq=hewUOpSbaLbR-T9J63KFcJc9Wq3ofQ@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1387272613.45423.YahooMailNeo@web126105.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2013 01:30:13 -0800 (PST)
Reply-To: Lilian Malusi <malusi.lilian@yahoo.com>
Subject: THIS IS ALL ABOUT ME WITH LOVE AND TRUST SEND ME YOUR PHOTOS

CONTACT MY BANKER:
Lilian Malusi <malusi.lilian@yahoo.com> Fri, Dec 20, 2013 at 4:01 AM

Dearest,
I thank you ones again this day. I will also like to see you face to face and will use this opportunity to let you know that God has chosen you to help me amongst other people on earth its now left for you and God who directed you to me to help me out from this predicament i found myself. I know you are the person i am going to depend and trust my life.The way you talk and reason makes me to lay my trust on you knowing very well that you will not disappoint me.I prayed and said God direct me to the person that will not take advantage of me, I need to go back to school and finish my education which i want to do in your country as soon as the money is transferred to you.
Please i have not told anyone except you and the reverend about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it. Remember i trust you that is why i am giving you all this Information!.I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country. You will have 15% of the total money for helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice.
In this regard i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me in transferring the ($3.5 Million US Dollars) deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.
The contact Information of the bank is as follows,

STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC UK.
((scharteredbanklondon@london.com)
(scb_transferdept@mail2web.com)
The name of the transfer officer is Mr Caxton Baldwin.
Telephone number: +44-70-1298-0361
fax number +44-87-0495-8152
Information about the deposit code are as follows.
Name of depositor: Dr David Malusi
Nationality: Sudan.
Next of kin : Miss Lilian Malusi
Amount deposited:$3.5m
Account Number: SCBUK745608902546/QB/91/A

Contact them now on how to transfer the $3.5 million Dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin.I have mapped out 15% for your assistance and 5% for any expenses that might come up in this transfer. My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage this amount of money.
As i told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country.
with love
Lilian

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.137.235] by web126105.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 20 Dec 2013 01:01:32 PST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,CgpEZWFyZXN0LApJIHRoYW5rIHlvdSBvbmVzIGFnYWluIHRoaXMgZGF5LiBJIHdpbGwgYWxzbyBsaWtlIHRvIHNlZSB5b3UgZmFjZSB0byBmYWNlIGFuZCB3aWxsIHVzZSB0aGlzIG9wcG9ydHVuaXR5IHRvIGxldCB5b3Uga25vdyB0aGF0IEdvZCBoYXMgY2hvc2VuIHlvdSB0byBoZWxwIG1lIGFtb25nc3Qgb3RoZXIgcGVvcGxlIG9uIGVhcnRoIGl0cyBub3cgbGVmdCBmb3IgeW91IGFuZCBHb2Qgd2hvIGRpcmVjdGVkIHlvdSB0byBtZSB0byBoZWxwIG1lIG91dCBmcm9tIHRoaXMgcHJlZGljYW1lbnQgaSBmb3UBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.172.614
References: <CA+amEBKkgQW1ESbCNcq=hewUOpSbaLbR-T9J63KFcJc9Wq3ofQ@mail.gmail.com> <1387272613.45423.YahooMailNeo@web126105.mail.ne1.yahoo.com> <CA+amEBKjLzpTm0V4vDPK3SVWKFZUZWgoqjZaMbeA6kTfU=K_8Q@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1387530092.81696.YahooMailNeo@web126105.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2013 01:01:32 -0800 (PST)
Reply-To: Lilian Malusi <malusi.lilian@yahoo.com>
Subject: DEAR WRITE TO BANK FOR CONFIRMATION AND POSSIBLE TRANSFER AND ALSO SEND ME YOUR PHOTOS

CONTACT MY LAWYER:
Lilian Malusi <malusi.lilian@yahoo.com> Mon, Dec 23, 2013 at 2:28 PM
Reply-To: malusi.lilian@yahoo.com

Dear,
I have discussed with the reverend the outcome of the contact with the bank .Because Bank also sent me copy of the letter.He read it all and gave us the contact of a respected lawyer in Senegal to help us in getting the power of attorney and affidavit of oath since the bank demanded that they must be gotten from the court here in Senegal. The name of the lawyer is Dr Ndiaye Ndoye .His e mail address is (drndoye@yahoo.com)
please write to him immediately and ask him to render his services to us. Also ask him all that is necessary for this. I believe we will be together soon.
I wait to hear from you the reply of the lawyer soonest.
Lilian

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.128.212] by web126101.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 23 Dec 2013 11:28:37 PST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,DQpEZWFyLA0KSSBoYXZlIGRpc2N1c3NlZCB3aXRoIHRoZSByZXZlcmVuZCB0aGUgb3V0Y29tZSBvZiB0aGUgY29udGFjdCB3aXRoIHRoZSBiYW5rIC5CZWNhdXNlIEJhbmsgYWxzbyBzZW50IG1lIGNvcHkgb2YgdGhlIGxldHRlci5IZSByZWFkIGl0IGFsbCBhbmQgZ2F2ZSB1cyB0aGUgY29udGFjdCBvZiBhIHJlc3BlY3RlZCBsYXd5ZXIgaW4gU2VuZWdhbCB0byBoZWxwIHVzIGluIGdldHRpbmcgdGhlIHBvd2VyIG9mIGF0dG9ybmV5IGFuZCBhZmZpZGF2aXQgb2Ygb2F0aCBzaW5jZSB0aGUgYmFuayBkZW1hbmQBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/387 YahooMailWebService/0.8.172.614
Message-ID: <1387826917.93614.YahooMailBasic@web126101.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2013 11:28:37 -0800 (PST)
Reply-To: malusi.lilian@yahoo.com
Subject: DEAR THIS LAWYER WILL HELP US FOR THE DOCUMENTS NEEDED BY BANK

One photo to add:

Phone number list:
+221772922337
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

+447012980361
FAX: +448704958152
FAX: +448709747757

+221768413999
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: malusi.lilian@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:47 am

About +448704958152:

Number billable as national rate number
Country or destination United Kingdom

About +447012980361:

Number billable as universal access number
Original network provider* Invomo Ltd

Same phone numbers are reported also in viewtopic.php?f=19&t=1066.

About +448709747757:

Number billable as national rate number

Same phone number is reported also in viewtopic.php?f=19&t=1189, viewtopic.php?f=19&t=6473 and viewtopic.php?f=11&t=493&p=2922.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: joyyedima24@live.com

Unread postby JOEJOEL » Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:35 pm

Hello my dia?if u want 2 contact me my email is (jess.jason95@yahoo.com)
JOEJOEL
Idiot/Scammer/Forgot his meds.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.