Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Miss Alize

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

scammers abusing stolen photos of Miss Alize

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed May 30, 2012 1:47 pm

joycomplex4life@yahoo.co.uk

on 4pp l:

joyplaza4real

dating and loving

I am a:Woman
Birthday:25.12.1987
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English

About me

i am a very good caring young girl seeking for a very lomg tem relationship of honest partners. i am a very good caring young girl seeking for a very lomg tem relationship of honest partners.i am a very good caring young girl seeking for a very lomg tem relationship of honest partners.

Hello Dear
Am joy by name, The glory of friendship is not the outstretched hand, the kindly smile standards the joy of companionship rules, it is the spiritual inspiration That comes to one, When He Discovers That someone else Believes In him and is willing to trust him . I'm willing to trust you as a friend, although we Have not Met Before, but i believe That One thousand miles journey start with a step! If you feel the same way with me, please contact me-through my email address, because i think it Will Be more confidential for us You Can write me at (joycomplex4life@yahoo.co.uk)so that i send you to you more of my pictures and tell you more about me .Good friends are one in a million, Good friends Have stories to share, I wish you a pleasant day.
joy

my email (joycomplex4life@yahoo.co.uk)
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Re: joycomplex4life@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed May 30, 2012 1:50 pm

Received: from [41.82.181.16]
Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 19:24:12 +0100 (BST)
Subject: My Full Life Story With Love And Trust From Miss Joy !

Hello Dear,
How are you today together with your business and your entire family? I guess that everything is moving smoothly with you. I am more than happy to read your interesting mail and i hope that you are fine and healthy, I have noticed that you are the kind of man i am looking for, I believe that you are a trust worthy and caring person, that's what makes me to disclose my identity to you.

My name is Miss. Joy Johnson, 24 years old from Darfur Region of Sudan but presently I am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the killing of my family by the rebels on last year please don't be discouraged for hearing this. I believe deep down inside me that you will never break my heart or let me down in anyway. I am from the family of late Engr. Jafar Waleed Johnson. My late father Engr. Jafar Waleed Johnson, was One of the Board of Directors of Sudapet Limited (Sudan National Petroleum Company) Darfur. The brutal killing of my mother and my father, one kid sister and kid brother took place one early morning by the rebels as a result of the civil war that is going on until now in Sudan. I was in my second year in Applied Mathematics department of University of Darfur in Sudan before the death of my loved Parents. I contacted you for a possible help. My step mother is a very wicked woman and she intend to kill me since my father and my biological mother is died. Then she planned to take away all my late father's property and some other valuable things from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Parents. Meanwhile I wanted to find my way out of my country because I have seen what she is planning to do to me. I thereby plan to go to Europe or other part of the World, but she hide my International passport and other valuable travelling documents. Luckly she did not found where I kept my fathers File which contains important documents.

I managed to escape with the documents which covers my late father's deposited money $6.2 Million Dollars (Six Million And Two Hundred Thousand US Dollars). which he used my name as the next of kin. Meanwhile, I am still residing here as a refugee under the UNITED NATIONS COUNCIL FOR REFUGEES, i am saddled with the problem of securing a trust worthy foreign personality to help me transfer the money from the bank pending my arrival in your country cause I will like to see you face to face soon.

Furthermore, on your wish you can contact the bank for confirmation and you can communicate directly with them regarding this fund of my late father which was deposited in their custody. I am giving you this offer as mentioned with every confidence on your acceptance to assist me retrieve the money from the bank and transfer to your nominated account. Remember is my wish to come over to your country but I don't have travelling documents such as International passport and money for the air ticket at the moment, all this is why I told you to contact the bank first so that this money will be transferred into your bank account, so that from there you can send some money to me to prepare my travelling documents to come and meet with you and start a new life with you and also continue my studies cause I will like to further my studies as soon as I arrive to your country, please try to help me to achieve this goal as I have a desire to become a famous personality in the nearest future. I will be pleased if you can do this for me.

You can reach me through this number (+221 77 37 54 344 ) It is a Reverend Fathers phone number, by name Reverend Father John Chris and email (actsofapostle12@yahoo.co.uk) he is the person that is in charge of the camp it,s even his office computer I'm using to send you an email any time he is less busy in his office because there's no computer at the hostel except in his office. If you call, please ask of Miss. Joy Johnson, When ever you call, try to tell him that you want to speak with Joy Johnson, I am in the female hostel. I have already inform him, that some one will call me through his phone. He will send for me from the hostel to come and speak with you. So please do not fail to call me, because I need to hear your voice too.
Nevertheless on your wish to help me out I will like to have your data such as:

1.Your Full name
2.Your country
3.Your occupation.
4.Your phone and fax number.
Immediately I receive your data I will give you the contact and information of the bank where the money was deposited for you to contact them for confirmation in regards.

Remember I am revealing my secret to you,because I need help and I actually prayed that out of the three mail I sent the one that I received first will be the person to assist me, which is more or less a divine thing. As you know one must certainly trust person notwithstanding the time we have known. For me I trust you and I also enjoin you to trust me.The bank refused to give me this money because of my refugee status here in Senegal as the law of Senegal do not allow a refugee to per take in anything concerning money and I don't have any bank account where this money will be transferred that was why I contacted you because I do not permit to do that also the bank has advise me to nominate any foreign partner I trusted that is why I approach you in this regard.

Bye and take a good care of yourself,have a nice day.

Yours sincerely,
Joy !
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Re: joycomplex4life@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:15 am

joycomplex4life@yahoo.co.uk

FROM ALL INDICATIONS I CAN UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO HELP ME SO LETS CALL IT QUIT.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

johnsonempire2012@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:12 pm

On net log,

Greeting From Joy
How are you today, I hope all is well with you .I am sorry to worry you with my Proposal for a relationship with you, but I know that you will grant my request in good faith and understanding, My name is Joy.i just went Through your profile at (www.en.net log) I have no options than letting you Know that I am interested in having a relationship with you, I will also like to Know you the more, you can send an email to my email address is
(johnsonempire2012@yahoo.co.uk) so that I can send you more details about my self Including my pictures. I believe we can move from here. But bear in mind that Love has no colors barrier, no educational back ground barrier, no socio-economic Barrier, religious, language, nationality or distance barrier, the only important Thing there is love. I am waiting for your email to my email address above.
johnsonempire2012@yahoo.co.uk

Profile elements:

joycomplex6474life - no picture
female - 24 years, New York City, United States
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Joy Johnson <johnsonempire2012@yahoo.co.uk>

Unread postby firefly » Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:14 pm

Email:

Hello Dear,

How are you today together with your business and your entire family? I guess that everything is moving smoothly with you. I am more than happy to read your interesting mail and i hope that you are fine and healthy, I have noticed that you are the kind of man i am looking for, I believe that you are a trust worthy and caring person, that's what makes me to disclose my identity to you.

My name is Miss. Joy Johnson, 24 years old from Darfur Region of Sudan but presently I am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the killing of my family by the rebels on last year please don't be discouraged for hearing this. I believe deep down inside me that you will never break my heart or let me down in anyway. I am from the family of late Engr. Jafar Waleed Johnson. My late father Engr. Jafar Waleed Johnson, was One of the Board of Directors of Sudapet Limited (Sudan National Petroleum Company) Darfur. The brutal killing of my mother and my father, one kid sister and kid brother took place one early morning by the rebels as a result of the civil war that is going on until now in Sudan. I was in my second year in Applied Mathematics department of University of Darfur in Sudan before the death of my loved Parents. I contacted you for a possible help. My step mother is a very wicked woman and she intend to kill me since my father and my biological mother is died. Then she planned to take away all my late father's property and some other valuable things from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Parents. Meanwhile I wanted to find my way out of my country because I have seen what she is planning to do to me. I thereby plan to go to Europe or other part of the World, but she hide my International passport and other valuable travelling documents. Luckly she did not found where I kept my fathers File which contains important documents.

I managed to escape with the documents which covers my late father's deposited money $6.2 Million Dollars (Six Million And Two Hundred Thousand US Dollars). which he used my name as the next of kin. Meanwhile, I am still residing here as a refugee under the UNITED NATIONS COUNCIL FOR REFUGEES, i am saddled with the problem of securing a trust worthy foreign personality to help me transfer the money from the bank pending my arrival in your country cause I will like to see you face to face soon.

Furthermore, on your wish you can contact the bank for confirmation and you can communicate directly with them regarding this fund of my late father which was deposited in their custody. I am giving you this offer as mentioned with every confidence on your acceptance to assist me retrieve the money from the bank and transfer to your nominated account. Remember is my wish to come over to your country but I don't have travelling documents such as International passport and money for the air ticket at the moment, all this is why I told you to contact the bank first so that this money will be transferred into your bank account, so that from there you can send some money to me to prepare my travelling documents to come and meet with you and start a new life with you and also continue my studies cause I will like to further my studies as soon as I arrive to your country, please try to help me to achieve this goal as I have a desire to become a famous personality in the nearest future. I will be pleased if you can do this for me.

You can reach me through this number (+221 77 375 43 44 ) It is a Reverend Fathers phone number, by name Reverend Father John Chris and email (winningsoulsforchrist@yahoo.com) he is the person that is in charge of the camp it,s even his office computer I'm using to send you an email any time he is less busy in his office because there's no computer at the hostel except in his office. If you call, please ask of Miss. Joy Johnson, When ever you call, try to tell him that you want to speak with Joy Johnson, I am in the female hostel. I have already inform him, that some one will call me through his phone. He will send for me from the hostel to come and speak with you. So please do not fail to call me, because I need to hear your voice too.
Nevertheless on your wish to help me out I will like to have your data such as:

1.Your Full name
2.Your country
3.Your occupation.
4.Your phone and fax number.
Immediately I receive your data I will give you the contact and information of the bank where the money was deposited for you to contact them for confirmation in regards.

Remember I am revealing my secret to you,because I need help and I actually prayed that out of the three mail I sent the one that I received first will be the person to assist me, which is more or less a divine thing. As you know one must certainly trust person notwithstanding the time we have known. For me I trust you and I also enjoin you to trust me.The bank refused to give me this money because of my refugee status here in Senegal as the law of Senegal do not allow a refugee to per take in anything concerning money and I don't have any bank account where this money will be transferred that was why I contacted you because I do not permit to do that also the bank has advise me to nominate any foreign partner I trusted that is why I approach you in this regard.

Bye and take a good care of yourself,have a nice day.

Yours Sincerely,
Joy !

Header:

Received: from [41.82.185.142]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.123.450
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 12:04:46 +0100 (BST)
Subject: MY FULL LIFE STORY WITH LOVE AND TRUST FROM JOY !

Originating IP: 41.82.185.142
Originating ISP: Sonatel
Country of Origin: Senegal

+221773754344
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

selena_kiki24@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:47 pm

On DMF:

Hello Dear

Am selena by name, The glory of friendship is not the outstretched hand, the kindly smile standards the selena of companionship rules, it is the spiritual inspiration That comes to one, When He Discovers That someone else Believes In him and is willing to trust him . I'm willing to trust you as a friend, although we Have not Met Before, but i believe That One thousand miles journey start with a step! If you feel the same way with me, please contact me-through my email address, because i think it Will Be more confidential for us You Can write me at (selena_kiki24@yaho o.co.uk)so that i send you to you more of my pictures and tell you more about me .Good friends are one in a million, Good friends Have stories to share, I wish you a pleasant day.
many kiss from miss selena

Profile elements:

joycomplex10 - no picture
- 25 y/o female
- new york, USA
- English, English, English
- student

I'm a loving,caring and nice looking girl in search of my soul mate.I'm here in this site in search of the man that will please my heart and make me happy. Among humans i'm just another simple girl in search of love and hopefully will meet him here. I love to cook,write,cook and go out with my beloved one
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Selena Kiki <selena_kiki24@yahoo.co.uk>

Unread postby firefly » Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:49 pm

Email:

Dearest One,

How are you doing today! hope all is well with you, I am happy to received your mail today, first of all, i will like to introduce my self to you. my name is SELENA KIKI, am from Ivory coast in west Africa country i, am 23 years old, am fair in complexion,1.69 feet in height.

My late father was DR BENSON KIKI a successful business man, he was also the director of (CHC) rubber plantation and also the director of (Hévéicole Distributor l.t.d) West Africa which is popular in my country.
unfortunately i lost him last 2 years September because of the problem he have with his elder brother concerning his company. His elder brother was assisting him as the manager of his company. you know that this world is full of wicked and evil,

My father help him because he is the only blood brother which he have,due to his wickedness and greediness he plan with high killers and killed my father and pretend that my father was killed by armed rubber but he don't know that i know his secret. after some month he plan to kill me as he killed my father, due to my mother was also not alive, she was dead when i was age of 12 years, i don't even enjoy my mothers hood, and after that my father was taking very good care of me till his death so my wicked uncle want to take all the factory and the company alone, but one of his guide review the secret to me and i escape from my country after i received some trait that show me that he want me dead so that he will take all my fathers company because i am the only child of my father.

I manage to escape to the nearest country called Senegal which i am living as a refugee in the camp, so please i want you to take me as you take your self because my life is in danger now this place i am now is like one staying in the prison i hope by God grace i will come out here soon Please i don't need to be there in my country due to my condition over there that is reason why am here in refugee camp in Dakar Senegal.
The only person I have now is Rev Father NOAH who is the pastor of the ( Church Of God Mission ) here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since I came here but i am not living with him rather i live in the females hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women, i write and reply mails through the office of the reverend.

The Reverend Tel number is ( +221774235703 ) if you call, please tell him that you want to speak with me so that he will send for me in the hostel. please As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.

I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to the death of my father, Please listen to this, i have my late father' death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank. which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $3,5M (Three Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars).I have wrote to them and they told me that i will have a foreign partner who will assist because of my refugee status.

I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Please call and send me your information's such as your.
Names _______________________
Address _____________________
Office Address _____________________
Telephone ___________________
Country _____________________
Age _____________________
Remember I am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you, My favorite language is English. Have a nice day and think about me. Awaiting to hear from you soonest,
Yours in mind.
miss Selena

2 pictures already reported here
+

Header:

Received: from [41.83.42.218]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.123.460
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 11:04:07 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: MORE ABOUT ME

Originating IP: 41.83.42.218
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: selena_kiki24@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:22 am

Email:

Hello, I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from USA. Presently I’m in United state of America for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.Now you will need to contact the former personal secretary to the Rev.Father whom used to be a God-father to me when i was in Dakar, his name is Rev.NOAH Sharon and his Email address is as follows : (rev_noah1@yahoo.com) Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $300.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with rev.Noah Sharon and instruct him where to send you the money. Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment,I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and my newly partner are having at hand, finally,remember that I had forwarded instruction to rev.Noah Sharon on your behalf to receive that money.Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the amount to you without delay.Take care and bye for now.

Yours truly,

Header:

Return-Path: <selena_kiki24@yahoo.co.uk>
Received: from [41.82.122.232]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.145.547
Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 22:36:31 +0100 (BST)
Subject: YOUR KIND ASSISTANCE FROM USA

Originating IP: 41.82.122.232
City: Dakar
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

shir_ley3333@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:37 am

On FMF:

Greeting dear,
I'm Miss Shirley I am single, honest, love to smile, to enjoy nature and beautiful things! I love listening to music, good reading, loves romantic movies, I would like to meet a friend , soul mate and the love of my life. My personal box (shir_ley3333@hotmail.com)

shirley707 Profile: Longterm relationship
Age & Gender: 24 Year Old Woman
Zodiac Sign: Taurus

I'm Miss Shirley I am single, honest, love to smile, to enjoy nature and beautiful things!

The stolen image used as profile picture is already reported here. Source for the stolen pictures: missalize.com, real owner of the pictures Alize (porn star). The site is for sale, but the pictures are also posted on one blog, since 2008, by someone trying to warn the real owner about her pictures being used for scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: shir_ley3333@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:42 am

On net log,

I'm Miss Shirley I am single, honest, love to smile, to enjoy nature and beautiful things! I love listening to music, good reading, loves romantic movies, I would like to meet a friend , soul mate and the love of my life. My personal box (shir_ley3333@hotmail.com) pls. don't reply me on this site as may not check on this site,i will be very happy to see your response my dear,age or colour even distance can't deny any genuine love,so please lets give our self a trial,thanks till i hear from you
Miss Shirley

shirleysmith950
female - 25 years, Dakar, Senegal
Active since 8 June 2013.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.