Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jamilahalireza@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

jamilahalireza@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:34 pm

On DMF:

Hello dear How are you doing, i believe you are having the best of the moment today,My name is jamila and i came across your profile now on this Site So I decided to stop by an let you know that I will really want to have a good relationship with you,though dont get me wrong because am sexually straight,beside i have something i want to share with you because am a little bit depressed but I find it difficult to express myself here since this is a public site. I will be very happy If you can get back to me via my e-mail.(jamilahalireza@hotmail.com) So we can get to know each other better and i will also tell you more about me and give you my pictures OK, you can contact me through my e-mail id Is, (jamilahalireza@hotmail.com) best regard, jamila.

Profile elements:

jamila24
- 25 y/o female
- New York, USA
- English, English, English
- Student
- Have no children

i am jamila am good honest caring and passionate girl looking for a loving caring man for long term relationship

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: jamilahalireza@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:35 pm

On hi5:

hello dear nice to meet you now my name is jamilah please reply to my email address (jamilahalireza@hotmail.com) so i can give you my pictures and further details of me thanks (jamilahalireza@hotmail.com)

Profile elements:

Jamil25 A
Profile Views: 1020 times
Languages: English, Français Religion: Muslim

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:37 pm

Email:

ssalamu"alaikum,

Thanks for your respond to my email am happy to write to you now. I have the belief as i promise you right now saying Bismillah(In the Name of Allah) that this communication will later be a testimony in our life though we just known each other through newly ,please read my message very well though it may be the least of what you expects from me since we are just new friend, it is my wish and desire now to tell you all about me due to my happiness from knowing you. My names are Jamilah Alireza Mirreza, born and raised up into a Muslim family that cherish the principle of good moral child up bring in Islamic Republic of Iran.

I decided to let you know everything about me because i have faith it was Masha Allah(Allah's will) that lead me to know you after fasting with offering prayers to him. My birthday is 18-11-1988 in ancient city of Zarand in Kerman province. My father, Farhad Alireza Mirreza of the blessed memory was a businessman but previously a diplomat that served at Iranian embassy in Senegal and Venezuela. Death never give me the opportunity of having to enjoy the comfort of my good home for long as i first lost my mother two days to my 16Th birthday anniversary on Tuesday 18-11-2004 in a rape incident but i always believe Allah knows the best. It was after the death of my mother that my father concluded that Iran is no more safe for girls and he took the decision that i will continue my education in Senegal which he said is safer Muslim country with his previous experience there since many people have been raped in Iran without justice being done to the rapists. Tears always slip my face each time i remember the events that took my father's life when i least expected and expose me to struggle for survival in life but for what i am and not for my beauty or family background, i have learn to accept and face challenges.

I am alive giving account of my life experiences saying Bismillahir Rahmani Raheem(In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful) who made it possible that i was in Senegal studying during the period of Earthquake that took place in Zarand, Kerman province of the early morning time on February 22, 2005 that caused the instant death of my younger brother with other relatives though my father survived with serious multiple injuries. My father sent for me through our family lawyer of which i arrived Iran from Senegal and met him receiving treatment in a hospital bed in Tehran. My father gave me a file containing some documents and told me that our family lawyer is also with some money which he will be sending to me if i have need in my studies and other things until he recovers from his injuries without sensing that death is already at the corner. On 15Th of March which is exactly three weeks after the earthquake, my father gave up the ghost and after his burial according to Islamic rites, i took some money from the lawyer and traveled back to continue with my studies in Senegal.
When it was time to pay school fees, i tried reaching our family lawyer whom i was told have left Iran, i had no other choice at that time than to disclose the situation to school authority which took me to the camp of United Nations High Commission for Refugees(UNHCR) in grand Yoff, Dakar-Senegal from where i am writing this message and i proclaim Alhamdulillah(All Praise Be To Allah) for keeping me alive till date. One of the documents in the file given to me by my late father was a bond certificate of Three million, two hundred thousand dollar in an account he opened with an Islamic bank of which i am the next of kin to the account. I waited to reach 25 years because in the bond certificates was written that should accident happen to the account owner, the next of kin would inherit the money after attaining 25 years.

I have communicated the bank and was searching for a sincere person to help me retrieve the money from the bank since the bank said a person with refugee status can not transact with them being a clause from United Nations and i need that money to be able to regain my life back out of this camp. I am also ready to relocate and meet with you once you accept me with all your heart and i will try and look for a way to give you a call. The bank requested me to appoint a representative on my behalf as trustee giving them his first and last name with email address so that they will tell him how to take the money on my behalf. I have already developed confidence with you since i believe knowing you was through divine intervention but please promise and assure me that you will always stand by me even after receiving the money in your account if you are willing to help me. My Persian name Alireza means quiet and peaceful in Farsi language of Iran while Jamilah means beautiful,and in all i proclaim Subhana Allah(Glory Be To Allah) for guiding me to know someone like you as i expect to see your reply soonest. Your new friend, Jamilah.

+
another one already reported here.

Header:

Return-Path: <jamilahalireza@hotmail.com>
smtp.mail=jamilahalireza@hotmail.com
Received: from BLU182-W4 ([65.55.111.71]) by blu0-omc2-s13.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Thu, 16 Jan 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:17 pm

My Additions:
jamilah alireza <jamilahalireza@hotmail.com> Tue, Jan 21, 2014 at 7:58 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
Assalamu''alaikum,

Glory be to Almighty Allah who make you to understand my condition and still focused to my aid and i pray insha"Allah you will never lack in your life. I only believed in you because Almighty Allah have a reason for me to know you and put you to help me that's why am happy now, am very sorry for not writing to you before now and you have really prove to me that knowing you is divine, before am afraid of people but since i find you i have recovered my confidence since life has taught me not only to be patience but to continue the fight for success irrespective of odds standing my way. I do not even wish to go back to my country again after all this things that happen because i need where my safety and security will be guaranteed. Life have not been easy for me and as i only survive through the grace and mercy of almighty Allah because we do not have good food here nor clean water. I will appreciate your effort towards helping me as i believe that you will keep this transaction with yourself in order to make sure that the money is safe pending my arrival to meet with you to start a new life over there in your country after the transfer,Please dear, as soon as the money is transferred to your account, send some money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you.

For now, i have no alternative to give you a call but you can call me through Dr.Idris being our camp supervisor as posted by the United Nations Refugee Authority. Call his line +221778354216 (00221778354216) from 09 hours GMT to 16 hours GMT for him to be in the office and tell him that you want to speak with Miss. Jamilah, the Iranian girl in the camp for him to send for me to come answer your call. It was also with his help that i fax to Mr. Kevin Qualters, who is the contact person copy of my dad's death certificate, my birth certificate and the deposit bond of the fund which the bank demanded after which they told me to appoint a representative to act for me. I just wrote back the bank with your email address telling them that you are my appointed representative who will assist me in the claim and transfer of the money to your account which they directed me to do for it to be more easier due to my refugee status.

This is the name of the bank, Jordan International Bank plc, with this address, 103 Mount Street, London, United Kingdom. Below is the deposit details of the money with the bank;
Name of depositor- Farhad Alireza Mirreza.
Address- Apt.No.6, Maryam Bldg., Mohseni Sq., Mirdamad Blvd.,Zarand (15472), Iran.
Account Number- 01059811.
Roll Number- IDBS/733/GZA
Sort Code- 57-37-61
Swift Code- JIBKGB2L
Amount- $3.2 Million Dollars.
Next Of Kin- Jamilah Alireza Mirreza.
I pray almighty Allah to bless you as i am in high spirit with great expectations waiting and hoping to get good news on when the money will be transferred. I know that Allah is with us and will surely help in releasing this money into your account of which will also quicken my freedom out of this camp and country in meeting with you over there to start a new life and continue my education,I pray for the continued guidance and protection of almighty Allah in your life since i am sure he sent you to me.
From a sincere heart that truly needs your help, Jamilah.

HEADER:
Received: from BLU182-W90 ([65.55.116.74]) by blu0-omc3-s35.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Tue, 21 Jan 2014 04:58:53 -0800
X-TMN: [WPBs/BFgGSq7DvKNGHcN5thX9its98Vj]
X-Originating-Email: [jamilahalireza@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <BLU182-W907FF4EBB594FD8ACF33B0CDA40@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: jamilahalireza@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_de52e0e5-9216-4a64-a490-b0dff0cf34d2_"

Jordan International Bank <jordaninternationalbankplc@consultant.com> Wed, Jan 22, 2014 at 6:22 AM
To: CLIPPED
Cc: jamilahalireza@hotmail.com
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
ATTENTION

Sir/Miss,

With reference to the previous correspondence from Jordan International Bank Plc and authorization given to me by the bank's Chief Executive Officer (Mort Mirghavameddin), i hereby commence the said fund reclaiming process in your favor as the next beneficiary.

Attached with this mail is the Donor and Representative application and registration form to be completed by you and Miss. Jamilah Alireza Mirreza of which you are mandated to forward back to me on completion to create the fund transmission file with Credit Department, Treasury Department, Settlements and Foreign Exchange Department respectively for them to proceed with the fund remittance.

A copy of an affidavit to be sworn by Miss. Jamilah Alireza Mirreza in a high or lower court declaring that her late father, Mr. Farhad Alireza Mirreza do not depose to a will during his life time and also attesting that she contently appointed you to represent her out of her free conscience is required on sending back the filled copy of Donor and Representative application and registration form back to me.

Your swift response in fulfilling this guideline will be appreciated as we had earlier pledged to assist Miss. Jamilah Alireza Mirreza as soon as she appoint her representative.

NOTE: Please provide without error in the section D part of the form, your nominated bank account details where the fund will be transferred into, on completing this registration.

Sincerely,

Kevin Qualters,
( General Manager )
Jordan International Bank Plc (01814093)
MOREAU HOUSE116 BROMPTON ROADLONDONUNITED KINGDOMSW3 1JJ
--------------------------
Tel: +(44) 203 239 5220
Fax: +(44) 203 002 4612

Banking Hours:9Am to 5Pm - Mondays to Fridays (except Tuesdays - 9.30Am to 5Pm)9Am to 12Pm Saturdays. All time in Greenwich Mean Time (GMT).DISCLAIMER NOTICE.Any information, statements or options contained in this email (including any attachments) is confidential and intended for the addressee only as given by the sender on behalf of Jordan International Bank Plc. Any dissemination, distribution, copying or use of this communication without prior permission from the addressee is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this communication, please delete it permanently without copying, disclosing or otherwise using its contents as it may be unlawful, and notify the sender immediately.Jordan International Bank Plc has taken every reasonable precaution to ensure that this message including attachment(s) has been scanned / swept for viruses and dangerous content by ITRM Mail Security, and is believed to be clean. However, Jordan International Bank Plc cannot accept liability for any damage sustained as a result of software viruses and would advise that you carry out your own virus checks before opening any attachment.

HEADER:
Received: from mailout-us.gmx.com ([172.19.198.48]) by mrigmx.server.lan
(mrigmxus002) with ESMTP (Nemesis) id 0MRlRl-1VugOG34Uj-00SyW3 for
<CLIPPED>; Wed, 22 Jan 2014 12:22:25 +0100
Received: (qmail 19059 invoked by uid 0); 22 Jan 2014 11:22:25 -0000
Received: from 41.214.26.33 by rms-us017 with HTTP
Cc: jamilahalireza@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="========GMX152681390389742915641"
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 06:22:22 -0500
From: "Jordan International Bank" <jordaninternationalbankplc@consultant.com>
Message-ID: <20140122112222.152680@gmx.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0

Same photos as above but one form to add:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221778354216
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

+442032395220
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location London
Original network provider* Cable & Wireless UK

FAX: +442030024612
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location London
Original network provider* Gamma Telecom Holdings Ltd
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.