Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

leroyy.anna19

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

leroyy.anna19

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:20 pm

Feedback form #567

What name did the scammer use?: anna leroy
Scammer's Skype name . The name will have no spaces in it.: leroyy.anna19
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: chat-avanue.com
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: skype
How much money did they demand?: 250
Attachments
leroyy.JPG
leroyy.JPG (10.82 KiB) Viewed 4008 times
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: leroyy.anna19

Unread postby crackermatt » Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:00 pm

This is the girl that has just scammed me. I met her on Chat-avenue, recorded me on skype. She has my facebook details I regrettingly paid her £200, and then she said another £150 and were done.

I am so worried.
I have deactivated my facebook and set a google alert out.

Has anyone ever had the video sent to any of their facebook friends?
crackermatt
Junior survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:05 pm

From our "Read this first" thread:
The next question everyone has is "Will they send my video to my friends and family now I've blocked them?"
We can never say 100% that it won't happen, but in the approaching 2000 cases we've dealt with here, the number of times it's actually happened can be counted on the fingers of one hand.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

I have just been scammed On skype

Unread postby crackermatt » Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:07 pm

I have just been recorded on skype by Leroyyyy.anna. She has my facebook details. I paid her £200 as I was panicking like mad. She then said sen her another £150 and it's over.

I have deactivated my facebook, and set up a google alert. But i am so worried about the video. She made me send her £200 on western union to Maria Marques Ferreira and now she wants another £150 sending to Jose Leite Ferreira. Both sent to Portugal. Has anyone encountered this girl before?
crackermatt
Junior survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:19 pm

Google searches for Maria & Jose both bring up hits to places like Facebook & Linkedin. Chances are they are just money mules for the scammer rather than the scammer themselves. Also it's possible that the scammer has just used their names. Right now it's best to keep your eye on the ball though and be vigilant about protecting yourself. Hang in there. It will get better with time.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:15 pm

crackermatt,

"this girl" is just a stolen picture used by the scammer and a stolen video played on your screen before to record you. Behind the stolen images you saw, is a man doing this scam. The person from the picture has nothing to do with the scam.

And about sending money in Portugal: being a Western Union wireless transfer, the money can be piked up anywhere in the world, as long as the scammer has the needed info about the transfer you provided. That dont mean the scammer is really where he claims to be.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby crackermatt » Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:28 pm

Okay thanks for your input - I did believe it was a man at first, but then I asked her to do specific hand signals to prove she was real, which she did.... I have ceased all contact, set up google alerts, but my only worry is that I have already paid, and people are saying they are more likely to target you over and over if you have already paid. I'm pretty cacking it right now.
crackermatt
Junior survivor

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:00 pm

crackermatt,

if you want to know how the story end for other victims before you, please read viewtopic.php?f=20&t=4509. Some victims posted there about their aftermath.

As long as they can not find you again, hard for them to ask for anything...
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby crackermatt » Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:01 pm

Thank you kindly for your advice - And your right, it's just knowing the video's out there, and the main worry is if they contact any of my facebook friends.
crackermatt
Junior survivor

Anna Leroy

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:25 pm

Feedback form #572

What name did the scammer use?: Anna Leroy
Scammer's email address if you have it.: popotadamix
How old did the scammer say they were?: 20
Scammer's Skype name . The name will have no spaces in it.: leroyyyy.anna19
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page. .: Unknown.
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: Chat Avenue
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: Skype
How much money did they demand?: 200
Name you were told to send the money to. : Maria Marques Ferreira
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: Portugal
If they showed you your video on a website, can you post the site and account they posted it with.: Unknown
How were you to send the money ?: Western Union
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: I have deactivated my afcebook account, blocked their e-mail and blocked their skype ...after already paying 200.
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: It was a real girl on the other end, as she did my requests automatically
Attachments
leroy.JPG
leroy.JPG (10.57 KiB) Viewed 3934 times
Wayne

Next

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com