Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Bianca (ATK)

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

ritakaru@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:23 am

On Badoo,

Floxy, 28
Dakar, Senegal

what can i say about me? ... it's really difficulty ... I'm always smiling and peace. . I like read, watch movies, dance, musics, biking, cooking, i like a lot of things. There are many words to describe myself and my personality. I would describe myself as a creative, self-confident, hardworking and sincere girl.
'm very active, energetic and dynamic! Sometimes, my friends joke, that 'I have battery inside :)! Goal in the same time I can be very tender, sensitive and even very sentimental! So, is Such a mixture! Are you ready to taste it ... :)????
bot you can Email me at, ritakaru at hotmail. com
so if you like to email me you can

The stolen picture used is already reported here (white dress).
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: scammers abusing stolen photos of Bianca (ATK)

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:54 pm

E-mail to: ritakaru@hotmail.com

Returns an un-able to deliver message.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rose_joysssy@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:55 pm

rose84 Profile: i need loveView Comments
Age & Gender: 26 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 2" (157 cm) Body Type: Athletic Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: African with Black Hair Color / Brown Eye ColorZodiac Sign: AquariusLocation: New York, New York, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: FriendsMy Education: High SchoolMy Profession:
Do I Drink? NoDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? YesI Have Children? No
My Interest Keywords / Tags
i am a young good looking girl from a good christian family so am seeking for a good man who know what love mean to a woman

About Me
i am a young good looking girl from a good christian family so am seeking for a good man who know what love mean to a woman

Hello
My name is Miss rose, I saw your profile today and become
interested in you. Please reply to me at my email address
(rose_joysssy@yahoo.co.uk) I have much more to discuss with you.Thank you.
Miss rose
Attachments
lgzlc3yq-6n9z-0-mlcwprj.jpg
lgzlc3yq-6n9z-0-mlcwprj.jpg (23.04 KiB) Viewed 8828 times
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: glorydesmond200@rocketmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:41 pm

Email and a new email address - glorydesmond600@gmail.com:

Hello Dear,

I am pleased to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay I am currently in the Paraguay for my studies here in the Paraguay meanwhile, I will not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring funds that we raised this in some way.

Now you need to contact the Rev.Father who used to be a good father to me when I was in Dakar, Senegal, his name is Rev Father Paul devine and his email address is as follows (revpaul_devine@hotmail.com). and his number is (+221-773791454)

I told him to send a certified bank check of $200.000 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciate your efforts at that time very much. so feel free to contact the Rev Father and instruct him where to send you the money.

Please let me know immediately you receive so we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. At this point, I'm very busy here because of my studies and I SORM project and the investor has to hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the Rev Father on your behalf to receive that money. So do not hesitate to contact him and he will send the amount to you without any delay.

And please do not forget to inform me as soon as the money received
Take care and God bless you and goodbye for now.

Yours friend
Miss Glory.

Header:

Sender: glorydesmond600@gmail.com
Received: by 10.140.41.240 with HTTP; Sat, 16 Nov 2013
Subject: GOOD NEWS MY DEAR FRIEND.

+221773791454
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

florahloveoneil1986@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:57 pm

On DMF:

Hello, My name is Florah I saw your profile today in this site and get interested to know you, because you look very nice in your profile, here is my email address (florahloveoneil1986@yahoo.com)please send me an email so that i will send you my photos and tell you more about my self,. mail me at(florahloveoneil1986@yahoo.com) Remember distance,color,religion or tribe does not matter but love matters a lot. kiss Florah

Profile elements:

singleprinces - no picture
- 25 y/o female
- roma, Italy
- English, English, English
- student
- Have no children

am a nice looking girl that looking for a nice man who will take good care of me

am looking for a man in love
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: florahloveoneil1986@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:22 am

MY ADDITIONS:
florah oneil <florahloveoneil1986@yahoo.com> Mon, Dec 16, 2013 at 4:18 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
Dearest One
firstly I thank you for your reaction to my email; Inline with the message, which I have sent to you. How was your night over there in your country,i believe you had a wonderful night and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.

My name is Miss Florah Godline Oneil,I was born in 1988 but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, so i am comfortable with your age, I am from Ivory Coast in West Africa ,5.8ft tall, fair in complexion single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.
My late father Dr Harold Oneil was the director of Mavococoa and Associates (Ltd) and he was a special adviser to the former head of state (Late Dr Robert Guei) and he was the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.

It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now as a refugee under a Reverend-Pastor's DAVID MARK care and i am using his computer to send these message to you.
I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes.

PLEASE Do not be offended for this message that comes from me ok, fair which to me obliged to put simple trust on you due to my situation here as a refugee and I shall demand most your conscientiousness after yours to know about me, I shall really grow fond we to have good in-spite attitudes therefore I have this as a trust which i believe that you can not betray it at the end. I have communicated with you because of my difficult situation here in this refugee camp; Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace I will come out here soon.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to. all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev-DAVID MARK, who is the pastor of the (Christ the Savior MISSION) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the female hostel because the camp have two hostels, one for men the other for women.

The Pastors Tel number is (+221-773-878-506) .if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. as for me I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this (please it's a secret,even no one knows about it except the Reverend that knows about it),i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Foreign bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $ 5.3 (five million, three hundred thousand U.S. dollars).

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, hardworking and GOD fearing people. My favorite language is English but our language is french but i speak English very fluently. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have alot to tell you. Attached here is my pictures. although i am not much photograph. Have a nice day and think about me. Awaiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours faithful,
Florah oneil

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.149.219] by web160604.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 16 Dec 2013 01:18:42 PST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,RGVhcmVzdCBPbmUNCmZpcnN0bHkgSSB0aGFuayB5b3UgZm9yIHlvdXIgcmVhY3Rpb24gdG8gbXkgZW1haWw7IElubGluZSB3aXRoIHRoZSBtZXNzYWdlLCB3aGljaCBJIGhhdmUgc2VudCB0byB5b3UuIEhvdyB3YXMgeW91ciBuaWdodCBvdmVyIHRoZXJlIGluIHlvdXIgY291bnRyeSxpIGJlbGlldmUgeW91IGhhZCBhIHdvbmRlcmZ1bCBuaWdodCBhbmQgdGhhdCB0aGUgYXRtb3NwaGVyZSBvdmVyIHRoZXJlIGluIHlvdXIgY291bnRyeSBpcyB2ZXJ5IG5pY2UgdG9kYXk_IE1pbmUgaXMgYSBsaXR0bGUgYml0IHcBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/379 YahooMailWebService/0.8.170.612
Message-ID: <1387185522.7367.YahooMailBasic@web160604.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 01:18:42 -0800 (PST)
Subject: with love and trust

CONTACT MY BANKER:
florah oneil <florahloveoneil1986@yahoo.com> Wed, Dec 18, 2013 at 12:11 PM
OH my love i will be waiting to your call today
I will ask you to write an email to the bank and apply the procedure to get the money transferred to your account
Please , I want this process starts immediately
I'll be happy to know that you have contacted the bank.This is the email id of the transfer officer (drrollandwoodsscbllllondon1@consultant.com)
(Transferdepartmentuklllondon1@writeme.com)
I love it and hope you call today
I thank you all again today . I would also like to see you face to face and will use this opportunity to let you know that God has chosen you to help me amongst other men on earth , and its now left for you and God who directed you to me to help found with this situation. I know you're the man I'm going to depend and trust my life. I'm not going to give your love to any other man, because I know that I will fulfill , so needless of looking for another man.

Please i have not told anyone except you and the rev about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is ( MONEY ) all eyes will be on him. Remember i trust you that is why i am giving you all this information ! . My love is for you and you alone , I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing I said is look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country .

In this regard , I would contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and you want to know the possibilities of assisting me in transferring the ( $ 5.3 million) deposited by my late father of which I'm kin to your account in your country.
The contact information of the bank is as follows ,

( Standard Chartered Bank PLC in the UK
(drrollandwoodsscbllllondon1@consultant.com)
(Transferdepartmentuklllondon1@writeme.com)
The name of the transfer officer is Mr Roland Woods.
phone number
+44 7031957165
+447031982185
+44 7031900439
0044-700-5931-149 fax number
Information about the deposit code are as follows.
Name of depositor : Dr Herold Oneil .
Nationality : Ivory Coast
Next of kin : Miss Florah Oneil Godline .
Amount deposited : $ 5.3 million.
Account Number : SCBUK745608902546/QB/91/A

Godline is the name my parents called me while they were alive and Florah is the name that people and friends know me with . Contact them now on how to transfer the $ 5.3 million dollars deposited by my late father of which am the next of kin. I tracked 15 percent for anyone who would help to assume that it has come into my life and 5 % of the costs that may arise in this transfer. My dear I am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and I promise to be good and it takes the same in all areas of my life , increased investment this money since I am too young to handle this amount of money.

As I told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out of here as soon as possible. Please ensure you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country.
Hoping to hear from you soonest ! .
Yours forever in love.
Florah oneil

HEADER:
Received: from [41.190.3.227] by web160605.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 18 Dec 2013 09:11:00 PST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,T0ggbXkgbG92ZSBpIHdpbGwgYmUgd2FpdGluZyB0byB5b3VyIGNhbGwgdG9kYXkNCkkgd2lsbCBhc2sgeW91IHRvIHdyaXRlIGFuIGVtYWlsIHRvIHRoZSBiYW5rIGFuZCBhcHBseSB0aGUgcHJvY2VkdXJlIHRvIGdldCB0aGUgbW9uZXkgdHJhbnNmZXJyZWQgdG8geW91ciBhY2NvdW50DQpQbGVhc2UgLCBJIHdhbnQgdGhpcyBwcm9jZXNzIHN0YXJ0cyBpbW1lZGlhdGVseQ0KSSdsbCBiZSBoYXBweSB0byBrbm93IHRoYXQgeW91IGhhdmUgY29udGFjdGVkIHRoZSBiYW5rLlRoaXMgaXMgdGhlIGVtYWlsIGlkIG8BMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/379 YahooMailWebService/0.8.170.612
Message-ID: <1387386660.17807.YahooMailBasic@web160605.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 09:11:00 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Bank contact

CONTACT MY LAWYER:
florah oneil <florahloveoneil1986@yahoo.com> Sat, Dec 21, 2013 at 1:24 AM
My dear reverend father trying everything possible to get a trusted lawyer which will help us
Thank you for your ability to help transfer the money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you , it shows that you are a reliable and trustworthy man . May you be blessed and happy in life .. Look, before I gave you this information i saw your profile that matches mine.

Please remember to keep my secret.
Therefore , I advise you to please keep it to yourself , because I have fear of losing money to people who will disappoint me when the money starts to not worry about that I took the time to talk about it and you promise you this from my heart (I will not disappoint you ) and I expect the same from you .
Now, regarding the requests the bank needs from us I have with me here the last statement (which I will give to the lawyer when he agrees to help us ) and the death certificate ,
(Which I will too , so you can send them to you)

I thought the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the power and the declaration of oath / support , I have informed the Reverend about it and gave me the contact of this lawyer below , is a registered attorney UN Camp in the here and is also a registered member ( Senegalese Bar Association) who will help in preparing the documents for us.
Please I will like you to contact him through email and phone today, when contact with him, tell him that you are my foreign partner and you want to prepare a power of attorney and also get the oath / support sentence Supreme Court here in Dakar , Senegal , and will in your name to enable the transfer of my father 's account (Final ) at Standard Chartered Bank PLC to the account in your country .
Your contact information is as follows ,
Barr ( Dr) Sukuma Latima .
Phone: +221-767589221)
E - mail:(Drsukumalatimalawfirm@yahoo.com)
So I would like you to contact him for the preparation of the power of attorney Please try to contact me if you are in contact with him and let me know ! . Please I will like you to first get the money transferred and from it you can send some money for me to prepare my traveling documents and when you come here we all can move at the same time. Please darling I'll want to call him as soon as possible to find that what is needed to bring all the documents the bank requires of us and also remember telling confidential.Thanks keep it secret and again as I think of you always .
The love of my deepest heart ,
Yours forever,
Florah oneil

HEADER:
Received: from [41.190.3.139] by web160606.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 20 Dec 2013 22:24:12 PST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,TXkgZGVhciByZXZlcmVuZCBmYXRoZXIgdHJ5aW5nIGV2ZXJ5dGhpbmcgcG9zc2libGUgdG8gZ2V0IGEgdHJ1c3RlZCBsYXd5ZXIgd2hpY2ggd2lsbCBoZWxwIHVzDQpUaGFuayB5b3UgZm9yIHlvdXIgYWJpbGl0eSB0byBoZWxwIHRyYW5zZmVyIHRoZSBtb25leSB0byB5b3VyIHBvc2l0aW9uIHBlbmRpbmcgbXkgYXJyaXZhbCB0byBtZWV0IHdpdGggeW91ICwgaXQgc2hvd3MgdGhhdCB5b3UgYXJlIGEgcmVsaWFibGUgYW5kIHRydXN0d29ydGh5IG1hbiAuIE1heSB5b3UgYmUgYmxlc3NlZCBhbmQgaGFwcHkgaW4BMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/387 YahooMailWebService/0.8.172.614
Message-ID: <1387607052.88707.YahooMailBasic@web160606.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2013 22:24:12 -0800 (PST)
Subject: lawyer contact

FORMS AND PHOTOS:

PHONE NUMBER LIST:
+221773878506
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+447031957165
+447031982185
+447031900439
FAX: +447005931149

+221767589221
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: scammers abusing stolen photos of Bianca (ATK)

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 08, 2014 12:27 pm

Another Escapee:
florah oneil <florahloveoneil1986@yahoo.com> Wed, May 7, 2014 at 8:46 PM
I am happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred

Hello,
I am happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from UK London. Presently I am in UK London for my new life and education and investment projects with my new partner with the total money.
Meanwhile, I didn't forget all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now you will need to contact the Rev. father Noel , as at the time i was in Dakar Senegal,

his name is Rev Father Noel and his direct email address is : ( revnoel.geoffry@yahoo.com ) and tel phone number ( +221 775097699).

Ask him to kindly send you a certified bank draft of $300,000.000,

which I prepared and kept for your as compensation for all the pass
efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter which later failed. I appreciated all your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touched with Rev Father Noel and direct him where to send/post you the bank draft
Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy together after all the sufferings and sorrow In the moment the joy has come, i am very busy here because of the investment projects which myself and my new partner are having at hand. Remember that I had forwarded this instruction to him on your behalf, therefore establish contacts with him for the delivery of the bank draft to you without delay. Take care and remain Blessed.
Mrs Florah oneil.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.42.233] by web160605.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 07 May 2014 17:46:54 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,SSBhbSBoYXBweSB0byBpbmZvcm0geW91IGFib3V0IG15IHN1Y2Nlc3MgaW4gZ2V0dGluZyB0aGUgZnVuZCB0cmFuc2ZlcnJlZA0KDQpIZWxsbywNCkkgYW0gaGFwcHkgdG8gaW5mb3JtIHlvdSBhYm91dCBteSBzdWNjZXNzIGluIGdldHRpbmcgdGhlIGZ1bmQgdHJhbnNmZXJyZWQgdW5kZXIgdGhlIGNvb3BlcmF0aW9uIG9mIGEgbmV3IHBhcnRuZXIgZnJvbSBVSyBMb25kb24uIFByZXNlbnRseSBJIGFtIGluIFVLIExvbmRvbiBmb3IgbXkgbmV3IGxpZmUgYW5kIGVkdWNhdGlvbiBhbmQgaW52ZXN0bWVudCBwcm8BMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/561 YahooMailWebService/0.8.188.663
Message-ID: <1399510014.23615.YahooMailBasic@web160605.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2014 17:46:54 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: I am happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred

PHONE NUMBER:
+221775097699
Number billable as: mobile number
Country or destination: Senegal
Original network provider*: Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

aya_abbasbabygirl@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue May 20, 2014 4:31 pm

aya
Female / Single

About Me
I am honest and caring girl, easy going down to earth with love and passionate,understanding with respect
Looking For
I would like to meet some one honest and kind
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Brown
Eye Wear None
Body Type Average
Body Art Earrings
Ethnicity Other
My Best Feature My Eyes
Appearance Very Attractive
Height(cm) 167
Weight(kg) 88
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Other
Profession other
Living Situation Other
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Penpal, Friendship, Short term relationship, Romance / Dating, Marriage
Background / Cultural Values
Languages English

Hello Dearest One,

Hello dearest prosperous moment I am Miss.Aya Abbas, I have something to share with you contact me direct to me private email (aya_abbasbabygirl@hotmail.com)if interested so that we can share something good please write me back to my email yours Aya.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

delphine_nkaje@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:10 pm

delphine
Female

Hello its my pleasure to write you after visiting your profile.My name is Delphine,

please accept my proposal and write Me via my email ( delphine_nkaje@yahoo.com )

Wayne

delphine_nkaje@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:11 pm

delphine
Female / Single
26 - Bologna / Italy

Slogan
am looking for my love
About Me
am a very good looking girl and understand and lovely girl and ease going girl am a very good looking girl and understand and lovely girl and ease going girl
Looking For
am looking for a man that can give me joy in my lifeam looking for a man that can give me joy in my life
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Black
Eye Wear None
Body Type Average
Body Art Branding
Ethnicity Black
My Best Feature My Eyes
Appearance Average
Height(cm) 157
Weight(kg) 80
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Student
Profession ask me later
Annual Income 30.001$-60.000$
Living Situation Live with friends
Relocation Not willing to relocate
Seeking For Penpal, Friendship, Short term relationship, Romance / Dating, Marriage
Interests ask me later
Activities ask me later
Books ask me later
Movies ask me later
Music ask me later
TV Shows ask me later
Background / Cultural Values
Education High School
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Libra

Hello its my pleasure to write you after visiting your profile.My name is Delphine,

please accept my proposal and write Me via my email ( delphine_nkaje@yahoo.com )
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.