Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Damini Anand

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

scammers abusing stolen photos of Damini Anand

Unread postby firefly » Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:03 am

abusing stolen photos of Damini Anand (Indian Models).

companionusman@yahoo.com

On net log,

HELLO MY NAMEIS MISS companion.
PLEASE KINDLY REPLY ME
THROUGH MY EMAIL ADDRESS
(companionusman@yahoo.com)
SO THAT I CAN SEND YOU MY
PICTURE AND MORE OTHER DETAILS
ABOUT ME.WITH LOTS OF LOVE
(companionusman@yahoo.com)

Profile elements:

joybabemohammed
female - 25 years, New York City, United States
55 visitors since 5 August 2012.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Companion Mohamed <companionusman@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:07 am

Email:

SSALAAMU ALAIKUM.
HOW ARE YOU TODAY? WITH YOUR HEALTH WORK AND ENVIRONMENTS DEAR? I HOPE EVERY THING IS OK WITH YOU OVER THERE? DEAR I HAVE CAREFULLY GONE THROUGH YOUR MAIL AND I MUST CONFESS THAT IT GIVES ME A GREAT JOY AND HAPPINESS WHILE READING YOUR LATTER, DEAR YOU ARE SUCH AN OPEN MINDED MAN FREE AND HONESTLY, DEAR I RECONMAND YOU FOR THIS DEAR MAY THE ALMIGHTY ALLAH INSAH GUIDE YOU FOR ME.
I KNOW THAT THIS IS A LETTER THAT IS BOUND TO TAKE YOU BY SURPRISE AND I AM WRINTING THIS LETTER WITH FULL OF TEARS .
AND I FEEL YOU WOULD HARDLY EXPECT TO READ FROM ME SINCE WE JUST KNOW EACH OTHER NEWLY I CONTACT YOU.AFTER READING YOUR PROFILE. I DECIDED TO EXPLAIN EVERY THING ABOUT MYSELF TO YOU BECAUSE ALMIGHTY Allah HAVE A REASON FOR ME TO KNOW YOU.AND YOU CAN HELP ME OUT FROM MY PRESENT CONDITION].MY NAME IS MISS COMPANION USMAN MOHAMMAD ,IM 25 YEARS, FROM BAM-IRAN [ASIA], AND A DAUGHTER TO LATE DR MOHAMMAD USMAN OF BLESSED MEMORY WHO WORKED WITH IRANIAN EMBASSY IN SAUDI ARABIA FOR NINE YEARS. I LOST MY FAMILY. FATHER, MOTHER DURING THE EARTHQUAKE WHICH TOOK PLACE IN BAM-IRAN ON FRIDAY 26TH DECEMBER ,2003.I AM ALIVE WRITING YOU BECAUSE I NEED YOUR HELP .I AM STUDENT IN SENEGAL AND I STILL IN SENEGAL DURING THE TIME OF THE LAND-BREAK AND POWERFUL EXPLOSIONS. I AM WRITING YOU NOW FROM SENEGAL; AFTER THE DEATH OF MY FATHER.I CAN NOT BE ABLE TO PAY FOR MY SCHOOL FEES THAN I DON'T HAVE ANY CHOICE ONLY TO SEEK ASSALUM IN SENEGAL NOW WERE IN REFUGEE CAMP IN SENEGAL. BEFORE MY FATHERS SUDDEN DEATH, HE DEPOSITED THE SUM OF US$6.2M(SIX Million Two Hundred Thousand U.S. Dollars) IN CASH WITH A BANK IN LONDON, NOW THAT HE IS LATE, I AM SEARCHING FOR A RELIABLE, CAPABLE AND TRUSTWORTHY PERSON THAT CAN ASSIST ME CLAIM, RECEIVE AND SAFE-KEEP THIS FUND IN HIS CUSTODY IN HIS COUNTRY, AND RELOCATE ME TO JOIN HIM IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE CLAIMS AS A RESULT OF INSECURITY OF LIEFS AND PROPERTIES HERE IN SENEGAL.PLEASE INDICATE YOUR READINESS TO ASSIST ME, SO THAT ALL THE INFORMATION'S ABOUT THIS FUND WILL BE PASSED TO YOU IMMEDIATELY.SEND TO ME BELOW INFORMETIONS.

YOUR FULL NAMES,,,,,,,,,,,,,
HOME/OFFICE ADDRESSES,,,,,,,,,
TELPHONE NUMBERS,,,,,,,,
OCCUPATION,,,,,,,,,,,,
ACCOUNT DETAILS,,,,,,,,,
YOUR Country............
YOUR AGE..................

FOR EASY COMMUNICATION.AND ALSO ASSURE ME THAT YOU WILL NOT BETRAY ME AT THE END. KEEP THIS TRANSACTION TO YOURSELF ONLY. IF THIS TRANSFER IS PROPERLY MADE, I AM PREPARED TO GIVE YOU 20% PEASANT OF THE TOTAL SUM FOR YOUR KIND ASSISTY .
DEAR SINCE I LOST MY FAMILY AM SURVIVING BY THE GRACE OF ALMIGHTY ALLAH INSAH FEEDING FROM HAND TO MOUNT,DEAR NO FREEDOM, NO HOSPITALITY, NO GOOD FOOD, NO ONE TO TAKE CARE OF ME HERE, I HAVE NEVER MARRIED BEFORE AND I AM NOT INTO ANY RELATIONS AS REGARDS MY STATUS HERE, DEAR MY MAJOR PROBLEM HERE IS HUNGER, MOSQUITOES AND NO GOOD WATER BUT MORE ESPECIALY HUNGER
SINCERELY COMPANION.

Darling please i have no means to give you a call but you can only contact me through Reverend Father Emmanuel George United Nations Refugee Camp Supervising Officer His office telephone number is ( +221-774-311-765 ) and tell him that you want to speak with COMPANION Usman mohammed and he will sent for me

Header:

Received: from [41.82.154.250]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.120.356233>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 03:23:59 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: SSALAAMU ALAIKUM.

Originating IP: 41.82.154.250
Originating ISP: Sonatel
Country of Origin: Senegal

"Reverend Father Emmanuel George" is well known in the "scene". The phone number +221774311765 was reported once for being used in scam activites in 2011.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

companionusman2@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:24 pm

On wedatefree:

(companionusman2@y ahoo.com)
HELLO MY NAME IS MISS companion.
PLEASE KINDLY REPLY ME
THROUGH MY EMAIL ADDRESS
(companion usman2@yahoo.com)
S O THAT I CAN SEND YOU MY
PICTURE AND MORE OTHER DETAILS
ABOUT ME.WITH LOTS OF LOVE
(companionusm an2@yahoo.com)

Profile elements:

babeusman
26 y/o female from bam, Iran
student
i am miss usman mohammed from bam iran i am good and honest girl i will tell you more latteri am miss usman mohammed from bam iran i am good and honest girl i will tell you more latteri am miss usman mohammed from bam iran i am good and honest girl i will tell you more latter

i need good and honest man i will tell you more latter

Using the first picture reported in this topic.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

favour.benson49@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:12 pm

On net log,

Hello My Dear,
Good day and how are you
today, hope you are fine and good,
i have just going through your profile
and i became interested in you, so i
will like you to be my good friend, so i will
like you to write to me back through my private
email address at ( favour.benson49@yahoo.com ) so that
i can tell you more about myself and send my photo you
and i have something very important to tell you,
waiting to read from you soon next,
Miss favour.benson

Profile elements:

mohamed_jamila
female - 26 years, Īrānaq, Iran, Islamic Republic of

The stolen image used as profile picture is already reported here.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

paulokey88@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:08 pm

Well... the good Reverend Father tried to date "me" on net log... using the exact same phone number...

(paulokey88@yahoo.com)
HELLO DEAR ONE
How are you today, I hope all is well with you .I am
sorry to worry you with my Proposal for a relationship with you, but I
know that you will grant my request in good sense and understanding, My
name is mr paul okey, i saw your profile in net log and became
interested in you,i will also like to know more about you. I believe we
can move from here. Bear in mind that Love has no colors barrier, no
educational back ground barrier, no socioeconomic Barrier, religious,
language, nationality or distance barrier, the only important Thing
there is love.
Yours Sincerely

please contact through my email ( paulokey88@yahoo.com )

MY FACEBOOK ID ( paul.okey.71 )

MY SKYPE ID ( okeygod3 )

my phone number ( +221774311765)

okey_paul
male - 33 years, Banjul, Gambia
Active since 17 July 2013.

About +221774311765:

Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Orange Senegal S.A. (Sonatel)
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: paulokey88@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:22 pm

On Facebook,

Paul Okey aka paul.okey.71
Worked at Bussiness
Studied at Study USA-Egypt (Facebook group, not school...)
Past: United States
Lives in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
From Owerri, Imo, Nigeria

Joined Facebook May 27, 2013.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

halimausman12@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:22 pm

On DMF:

Hello dear one
my name is miss halima usman i saw your
profil today and became interested in you i am honest and caring
and i eammail ( halimausman12@hotma il.com )
39 looking for a good and honest man please reply me through
my email address (halimausman12@hotm ail.com) so that i can send you
my picture and more other details about me with my picture i hope to hear from you
this is my eammail ( halimausman12@hotma il.com )

Profile elements:

jamilalove
- 24 y/o female
- new york, USA
- English, English, English
- student
- Have no children
i am jamila usman from bam iran i will like you to contact me so that i will tell you more about my self

i am looking for good and undersnading man who will love me

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: halimausman12@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:27 pm

On net log:

(halimausman12@hotmail.com )
hello DEAR ONE
How are you today, I hope all is well with you .I am sorry to worry you with my Proposal for a relationship with you, but I know that you will grant my request in good sense and understanding, My name is Miss HALIMA USMAN, i saw your profile today in the site and became interested in you,i will also like to know more about you.please contact me with this email ( halimausman12@hotmail.com ) i'm hoping to hear from you soon so that I can send you more details about my self Including my picture. I believe we can move from here. Bear in mind that Love has no colors barrier, no educational back ground barrier, no socio-economic Barrier, religious, language, nationality or distance barrier,
the only important Thing there is love.

Yours Sincerely
HALIMA USMAN
darling please contact me with this email ( halimausman12@hotmail.com )

Profile elements:

halimausman566
female - 25 years, Īrān, Iran, Islamic Republic of
Active since 20 July 2013.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

afrahhameed21@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:43 pm

Afr21 Profile: i am here to meet honest people for friendshipView Comments
Age & Gender: 23 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 1" (155 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Islamic
Ethnicity: African American with Black Hair Color / Brown Eye ColorZodiac Sign: TaurusLocation: New York, New York,

I am Seeking a: ManFor: Long TermMy Education: Some CollegeMy Profession: Student
Do I Drink? NoDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? YesI Have Children? No
My Interest Keywords / Tags
i love

About Me
i am simple woman who like meeting new friend

My Perfect First Date
i am simple

My name is Miss Afrah Hameed, As I search for a nice friend and came across your contact, My mind and my heart told me to contact you for friendship, A friend who truly understand his or her friend and share their feelings together. please kindly accept my request, I believe that distance or age can never be a barrier but let love connect us because love is a bridge that connected far distance to be close to each other, I will send my pictures to you immediately I receive your reply at my email address (afrahhameed21@yahoo.com ).i have very important things to discuss with you if you don't mind me.
Attachments
lgtvdga1-z9l-0-msvendr.jpg
lgtvdga1-z9l-0-msvendr.jpg (14.86 KiB) Viewed 22245 times
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: scammers abusing stolen photos of Damini Anand

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:56 am

Received photos same as above:
More info on Afrah:
Afrah Hameed <afrahhameed21@yahoo.com> Mon, Nov 11, 2013 at 3:56 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
Hello

Thanks l consider it a privilege for you to give a prompt response to my mail,may almighty Allah protect you and your family.
it is true that we met through the Internet which i know to be an unsecured means of communications that have been abused with many lies coming from people of no conscience with wicked mind to deprive others of their hard earned fortune but please give your attention to my mail though it may be your least expectation from me since we are just new friends but i am doing so because i have to let you know about me due to the happiness my heart have found with you.I was born into a Muslim family that cherish the principle of proper child up bringing but death never gave me the opportunity of having to enjoy the comfort of my good home but all the same Allah knows the best.After reading from you i decided to let you know everything about me because i believe it is Masha Allah(that which Allah wills)

which makes me know you after my fasts with prayers to Allah, I am also ready to meet with you if you will accept me with all your heart.My name is Miss Afrah hameed Mohammad, I was born on the 18Th of November, 1986 in the ancient citadel (city) of Bam located within Ker-man province in the Islamic Republic of Iran, Daughter of late Dr.hameed Mohammad of The blessed memory who was a diplomat turned successful businessman that served with Iranian Embassies in Senegal, United Kingdom, and Canada respectively.

I lost my mother two days to my 18Th birthday on Friday 16Th November 2002 in a rape incident when she got killed trying to save a girl from the hands of rapists, It was after the death of my mother that my dad realized that Iran is undemocratic and not safe for girls of which he decided that i will continue my education in another Islamic nation for my safety since many girls have been raped without justice being done to the rapists.He later concluded that i continue my education in Senegal having being there before. Tears will not let me go back to the events that took my fathers life when i least expected and expose me to life of competition for survival but for what i am and not for my beauty or family background, I have learn to accept and face challenges.

Iam alive writing today as it was by bismillahir rahmani raheem(in the name of Allah, most gracious, most merciful) which kept me in Senegal as i did no come back for vacation during the time of the LAND BREAKING(earthquake)which took place in Bam citadel on the early hours of Friday 26Th December, 2003 that caused the instant death of my younger and only brother with other relatives and gave my father multiple serious injuries.After the incident, My father managed to sent for me through his lawyer of which i have arrived Iran and met him lying critically wounded in a hospital he was flown to with other senior citizen victims of the land slide, He was able to tell me some important things and directed his lawyer to hand over some certain documents to me which the lawyer did.He also released some reasonable amount of money to his lawyer to be passing it on to me gradually as the need for it comes up for my education.On Tuesday 30Th December, five days after the EARTHQUAKE, my father gave up the ghost and after his burial according to Islamic rites, I took some money from the lawyer and traveled back to Senegal to continue with my education.

When it was time to pay my school fees, I tried to reach the lawyer but could not, After some fruitless effort, It was certain to me that i do not have any other choice but to disclose my situation to the school authority of which i was taken to the camp of UNITED NATIONS HIGH COMMISSION FOR REFUGEE(UNHCR) in grand yorf, Dakar Senegal from where i am writing you now but i say ALHAMDOULILLAH(all praise be to Allah) for keeping me alive till date.Among the documents given to me then was a deposit band certificate with the sum of $4.400.000(FOUR MILLION, FOUR HUNDRED THOUSAND U.S DOLLARS) as cash my father deposited with bank which has my name in it as the next of kin.The balance amount have increased as i confirmed through the bank due to my fathers wish during the time he made the deposit, The bond indicates that the next of kin can only come to claim the money should anything happen to the depositor when she reaches the age of 25 of which i have attained now.

I have communicated with the bank and was searching for a reliable and trustworthy person that can assist me to claim and safeguard this money in his custody so i can relocate to join him to start a new life as the bank advised me to do since i have no account.Please write me with your first and last name which i will send to the bank presenting you to them as my trustee and Representative if you accept to help me with the claims and assure me that you will not betray me when you receive the money in your account. I am with the hope that this transfer will be successfully carried out with you and i promised you bismillah( In the name of Allah) that you will be handsomely rewarded for the help. In all i say Subhana Allah( glory be to Allah) for making me know someone like you.

From your new friend Afrah

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.164.170] by web142306.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 11 Nov 2013 00:56:53 PST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,SGVsbG8KClRoYW5rcyBsIGNvbnNpZGVyIGl0IGEgcHJpdmlsZWdlIGZvciB5b3UgdG8gZ2l2ZSBhIHByb21wdCByZXNwb25zZSB0byBteSBtYWlsLG1heSBhbG1pZ2h0eSBBbGxhaCBwcm90ZWN0IHlvdSBhbmQgeW91ciBmYW1pbHkuCml0CiBpcyB0cnVlIHRoYXQgd2UgbWV0IHRocm91Z2ggdGhlIEludGVybmV0IHdoaWNoIGkga25vdyB0byBiZSBhbiAKdW5zZWN1cmVkIG1lYW5zIG9mIGNvbW11bmljYXRpb25zIHRoYXQgaGF2ZSBiZWVuIGFidXNlZCB3aXRoIG1hbnkgbGllcyAKY29taW5nIGZyb20gcGVvcGwBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.163.597
References: <CABd=3yjYZVKgt3reku=XJvbcsGBdb81s3Rg5qwO+wb+iKOMr6Q@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1384160213.93898.YahooMailNeo@web142306.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 00:56:53 -0800 (PST)
Reply-To: Afrah Hameed <afrahhameed21@yahoo.com>
Subject: Assalam u alaikum

CONTACT MY BANKER:
Afrah Hameed <afrahhameed21@yahoo.com> Wed, Nov 13, 2013 at 4:15 AM
My Dearest,
I thank you once again for reaching me.I hope you are keeping fine today,as for me,i am not looking fine over here.Really it sounds some how depositing such a big trust to some body that you have never seen in person but one thing you ought to understand is that any body who is into difficult situation may be looking for help from every angle and when i come in contact with you i was some how felt relaxed saying with you that God has answered my fasting and prayers.I was moved.I appreciate your acceptance to assist me to my request as regards to the money and this has made me to get the bank informed in a mail about you, i introduced you to them.I see you as a very nice person whom i can lean upon for trust and support for life.I see you as very responsible,competent and mature enough to assist me to direct my life to a positive direction in life.Please i have not told any one except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is money i feel all interest will be on it.Remember i trust you that is why i am giving you all this information!.

I will like to hear your voice in due cause please,I have informed the bank about my plans to take and transfer this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a very responsible person,who will stand on my behalf as a trustee to this money due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.I have to use this chance to let you know about it,i have decided not to continue staying over here any more, i would like to use this chance get you introduced to the bank as my partner and the person who will be standing on my behalf as regards to this money.In this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with their contact information below,please tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my (4.4 million USA dollars) four Million four Hundred Thousand USA Dollars) deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin/beneficiary,to your account in your country.Here is the contact,just send an email to the bank in London.Note the contact information of the bank is below,and i would like you to contact them today for this fund and ask them how this fund will be transferred into your account as my foreign partner,let them know that it's Miss.Afrah hameed Mohammad instructed to transfer this fund into your account.Here is the account details;

Name - Jordan International Bank plc.

Name of depositor- Dr. Durazi Mohammad.
Account Number- JBU#211-0-59746-1.
Amount- $4.4 Million Dollars.
Next Of Kin- Miss.Afrah hameed Mohammad.

Address- Moreau House 112-120 Brompton Road Knightsbridge London SW3 1JJ.
Through Mort Mirghavameddin who is the General Manager because i was directed to him when i first contacted them before with the bank general contact e-mail --- info.jibank@accountant.com
Fax: +447024083382
Telephone - +447035983170

Please dear,send your full information for reconfirmation so that i will forward it to bank to make the transfer to your given account in your country.

1.FULL NAME : .........
2.HOME AND OFFICE ADDRESS : ........
3.TELEPHONE NUMBER : ........
4.BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION : ........

Alhamdulillah,i swear with my late parents grave that you will never ever regret this transaction dear,i was informed is Mr.Mort Mirghavameddin by the time you contacted them on email. Please try and contact them now to confirm this and as well on how possible to transfer the (4.4million USA dollars) deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.I have map out 10% for every expenses you will make before this transfer and 10% for all your good effort towards my freedom.For now, i have no means to give you a call but you can only contact me through United Nations Refugee Camp Supervising Officer by name Mr Ali. Call his office with this number +221768540183 and tell them that you want to speak with Afrah hameed Mohammad and he will sent for me. Honey please keep this transaction secret this is a very huge amount of money.I will not like people to know about this fund because i am afraid to loose my life or the money.I will be waiting to hear from you soonest.

Yours Afrah

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.160.45] by web142302.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 13 Nov 2013 01:15:18 PST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,IArCoE15IERlYXJlc3QsCkkKIHRoYW5rIHlvdSBvbmNlIGFnYWluIGZvciByZWFjaGluZyBtZS5JIGhvcGUgeW91IGFyZSBrZWVwaW5nIGZpbmUgCnRvZGF5LGFzIGZvciBtZSxpIGFtIG5vdCBsb29raW5nIGZpbmUgb3ZlciBoZXJlLlJlYWxseSBpdCBzb3VuZHMgc29tZSAKaG93IGRlcG9zaXRpbmcgc3VjaCBhIGJpZyB0cnVzdCB0byBzb21lIGJvZHkgdGhhdCB5b3UgaGF2ZSBuZXZlciBzZWVuIGluCiBwZXJzb24gYnV0IG9uZSB0aGluZyB5b3Ugb3VnaHQgdG8gdW5kZXJzdGFuZCBpcyB0aGF0IGFueSBib2QBMAEBAQE-
References: <CABd=3yjYZVKgt3reku=XJvbcsGBdb81s3Rg5qwO+wb+iKOMr6Q@mail.gmail.com> <1384160213.93898.YahooMailNeo@web142306.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <CABd=3yi8E3L-RH1D=TgJ4=mS9J_fqX1Ncon3_bicZPbKLoQxfQ@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1384334118.42393.YahooMailNeo@web142302.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 01:15:18 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Assalam u alaikum

CONTACT MY LAWYER:
Afrah Hameed <afrahhameed21@yahoo.com> Fri, Nov 15, 2013 at 4:57 AM
My dearest.
I have gone through the bank response you forwarded to me and since then i have been very worried and busy on how to secure the service of a lawyer here in Dakar Senegal that will assist us secure the documents, I spoke with United Nations resident officer here with a view of his assistance in nominating a lawyer to us. Through his effort we were able to find a reliable lawyer, his name is Barrister Johnson Philips He is one of the lawyers working with the United Nations here in Dakar Senegal. Presently i have in my possession the hard copies of my late father death certificate and the fund deposit bond which i have giving to the lawyer we are now left with power of attorney and affidavit of oath dully certified by a Senegalese resident attorney as the true copies of the said document. You have my consent to contact the lawyer immediately both on phone and email introducing your self as my foreign nominated partner and that you have my Sincere consent to contact him and retain his good services to with, assist us draft and notarized a power of attorney and affidavit of oath, with regards to a monetary claim you have with Jordan international bank plc .the bank manager said that this are the only requirements,Find below his detailed contact information's.

Name :Barr. Johnson Philips
Address: 102 gulf nurd GWY, Dakar Senegal
Email ; johnsonchambers@outlook.com
Email ; barristerphilipsjohnson@yahoo.com
Phone: +221766888936.

Please do contact him to find out how long it will take to procure the said document and cost as well. Insha-allah it will be well with us, Yours lovely Afrah.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.144.250] by web142305.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 15 Nov 2013 01:57:50 PST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,TXkgZGVhcmVzdC4KSSBoYXZlIGdvbmUgdGhyb3VnaCB0aGUgYmFuayByZXNwb25zZSB5b3UgZm9yd2FyZGVkIHRvIG1lIGFuZCBzaW5jZSB0aGVuIGkgaGF2ZSBiZWVuIHZlcnkgd29ycmllZCBhbmQgYnVzeSBvbiBob3cgdG8gc2VjdXJlIHRoZSBzZXJ2aWNlIG9mIGEgbGF3eWVyIGhlcmUgaW4gRGFrYXIgU2VuZWdhbCB0aGF0IHdpbGwgYXNzaXN0IHVzIHNlY3VyZSB0aGUgZG9jdW1lbnRzLCDCoEkgc3Bva2Ugd2l0aCBVbml0ZWQgTmF0aW9ucyByZXNpZGVudCBvZmZpY2VyIGhlcmUgd2l0aCBhIHZpZXcgb2YBMAEBAQE-
References: <20131114115935.252340@gmx.com> <CABd=3ygoLatD+Tj4CC4QFWH7CPvOeFTVJOs4n9M3rDTCu+JKTA@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1384509470.63068.YahooMailNeo@web142305.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 01:57:50 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Please dear, contact the lawyer immediately for the processing of the documents.

PHONE NUMBER LIST:
+221768540183
+447035983170
+FAX: +447024083382
+221766888936
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.