Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Bianca (ATK)

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

scammers abusing stolen photos of Bianca (ATK)

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Tue May 22, 2012 9:03 am

favourkoneh71@yahoo.com

on mig ente:

favourkoneh

Here For: Friends, Serious Dating
Sex: Female
Last Login: 11 hours ago
Race: Black/African American
Zodiac: Libra

Hello
my name is Favour, and I'm a nice and pretty girl, I saw you here now and I
took interest in you, i like you, please i want us to be good friend, and
build a strong relationship . i need a true love .so if you have the
interest with me too. then you let me know by writing back to me through
this my email (favourkoneh71@yahoo.com) so that, we talk more over there to
know our selves better . i have more photos to give you. waiting for your
reply to my email (favourkoneh71@yahoo.com)
thanks.
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Re: favourkoneh71@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Tue May 22, 2012 9:06 am

Received: from [41.83.12.223]
Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 06:51:53 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: MY GOOD AND NICE PHOTOS

Hello Dear,
How are you dear?, I am happy for your reply to my email . How was your daytoday?. My name is Favour 24 years old single and never married,I am the only daughter of my Father, am from ivory coast in West Africa and presently i amresiding in the camp here in Dakar Senegal , as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.

My late father Dr Oliver Koneh was chairman managing director of( A COMPANY ) in Abidjan the Capital City of my Country,and he was also the personal adviser to our former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morningand killed him with my mother in cold blood.
It's only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a West African country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee camp

I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. here are my pictures. Hoping to hear from you soonest

thanks yours
Favour.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Re: favourkoneh71@yahoo.com - Stolen pics of Bianca from ATK

Unread postby Wayne » Tue May 22, 2012 12:44 pm

Stolen model pics are of Bianca from the ATK exotics site.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Tue May 22, 2012 12:54 pm

@wayne,

im sorry but i dont use myself remembering the person on the picture's name, im only able to remember some of them. :oops:
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby Wayne » Tue May 22, 2012 1:11 pm

No worries. I doubt I could name more than a half dozen of the male photos used by scammers, so it all balances out in the end :)
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed May 23, 2012 10:05 am

favourkoneh71@yahoo.com

My love please dont be offended of my late reply , just that i was sick but to god be the glory am geting better now
My Dear love
I appreciate your reply to my mail, How are you doing over there today? How is your health which is always my concern?Hope fine and you are shining in with the light from above.

Mine is boring due to the problematic situation which am passing through here In this camp. We are not eligible to go out from the camp unless we took permission. Its just like one staying in the prison But I believe by Gods grace i will extricate here soon. l don't have any relatives now whom l can go to all my relatives abscond in the middle of the war the only one l have now is Rev.Jude Patrick who is the pastor of the (Christ the light churches ) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the woman's hostel due to the camp have two Hostels one for women & the other for men the pastors Tel number is ( +221777122250 ), If you want to call me, call and tell him That you want to speak with me, then he will
send for me in the female hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any privilege to anything be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.
Please listen to this,i have my late father's deposit certificate and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $5.5 Million ( American Dollars ) so i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you to continue my education under your care, While you will be managing the rest of the money for Investments for our future. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the reverend because he is like a father to me.
Please i shall need the below Information's to write and summit a letter of nomination to The Bank, Introducing You as my nominated partner, for you to Work with Them towards the release and transfer of my money to your Nominated account: Such as Your:
1. your full legal names..................................
2. contact addresses.......................
3. phone number......................
4. nationality.......................
5 age...........................
Regarding to the above i will like you to be confidential and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to confident I confide on you. I like sincere, kind, respectful, honest and understanding people, truthful and a person that have vision, truth and hardworking.
Thanks and God bless you, Looking forward to your urgent response & have a nice day.
yours Friend
miss Favour
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Fri May 25, 2012 2:01 pm

favourkoneh71@yahoo.com

HONEY HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY?
HOW WAS YOUR NIGHT?
BELOVED I HOPE YOU ARE DOING FINE TO THE GLORY OF GOD.
HONEY TRY TO CONTACT THIS BANK THROUGH THIS INFORMATION I SEND TO YOU NOW.
SWEETHEART PLEASE BELOW IS THE DEATH & DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE OF MY LATE FATHER THAT YOU ASK ME TO SEND TO YOU.AND ALSO MY REFUGEE ID
I HOPE NOW YOU HVAE FULL INFORMATION AND PROVE ABOUT ME NOW LET IT PLEASED YOU TO HELP ME OUT
OF THIS CONDITION AM GOING THROUGH RIGHT NOW.HONEY HERE IS ALSO MY REFUGEE ID GO THROUGH IT AND GET BANK TO ME IMMEDIATELY.WHY YOU COPY THIS MAIL AND SEND IT TO THE BANK IMMEDIATELY BECAUSE AM SUFFERING HERE IN THE CAMP AND I NEED YOUR HELP SO THAT I CAN BE OUT OF THIS CONDITION.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Fri May 25, 2012 2:03 pm

favourkoneh71@yahoo.com

Darling,
I thank you for your lovely caring, and concern over my life here, in this camp, almighty God will bless and guide you for me, ok,
I believe that you are doing well, darling thanks you for accepting me, i really love it, so my dear i know that you are God sent to me, because before i contact you, i have been fasting and praying, for God to give me a trusty man, who will love me and take good care of me, and after my prayer, i contact you, so my dear, i know that you will not betrayed me ,when the money will be transfer into your account, i want you to promise me that so honey, i hope by now you are convenience now, try to contact the bank, and let us see there respond. I will be happy when you help me, to transfer my 5.5million American
dollars deposited in an european bank by my late father of which i am the next of kin.
however, i will like you to contact the european bank where the money was deposited by my late father for confirmation and possibilities of transferring into your account in your country for me to come and join you, The contact information of the bank is as follows,

THE ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND INTERNATIONAL
MR.Brian Wilston Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer Dept .
Tel No: +447031895863
Fax No: +447031892869
Email; (royalbankofscoltlandplc@accountant.com)
Email ; (mrbrianwilston1@gmx.co.uk)
My late father's ACCOUNT NO 026004093

You can as well copy the below letter i composed and send it directly to the bank via email and also call them on phone so that they will know our seriousness. i have already introduced you to the bank as my trustee/partner and they are waiting to hear from you.

ATTN:MR. BRIAN WILSTON
sir,
i apply on behalf of the family of late dr oliver koneh and on the
advice of miss. Favour koneh for the remittance of the late father's funds contained in his said Bank account to my own Bank account as her trustee / partner.

based on the preliminary legal processes that has been awarded to
me by merit father funds to me, i humbly wish to instruct you to
transfer the total sum of us$5.5 million of his credit to my bank
account:..................

please treat it as very urgent, and do not hesitate to get back to me
with your requirements for granting this application, and execution of the attendant remittance instruction.

thanking you in advance of your co operation

(on behalf of the deceased family)

My love I want you to send the above letter to the bank immediately, so that they will tell you the possibility of transferring the money to your account as my trustee . i am tired of staying here and as soon as the money is transferred to your account, i will like you to send me money immediately from it to get my traveling documents, visa and air ticket to come and meet you in your country. i really want to be with you as soon as possible.

Kindly contact the bank and let me know as soon as you receive any reply from the bank,

Yours in love Favour
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Joy Konbaby <joyy_4u@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:46 pm

abusing stolen photos of Bianca from ATKE

joy_mywkuzalove on net log

Interested in you
My name is Joy am a beautiful young girl with full of love
Well, I saw your profile today
which gives me joy to contact you
please i will like you contact me through my e-mail
joyy_4u@yahoo.com

Profile elements:

joy_mywkuzalove
female - 25 years, Plumas Eureka (historical), United States
72 visitors since 28 April 2012.

Email:

Hello Dearest

How are you over there in your country,i believe you are doing well and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Joy Koneh i am a young girl of (24yrs.) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship,so i am comfortable with your age,I am from Rwanda in Central Africa. I am 5.6ft tall, fair in complexion single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.
My late father Dr Koneh Frank Kagame was a politician and the managing director of a Gold & Mine industries in Kigali(the capital of Rwanda) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.

It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where i am leaving now as a refugee under a Reverend father's care and i am using his computer to send this message to you. So please I would like to know more about you.

I will like to know more of your likes and dislikes. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture. I will send you more in my next mail and i well like to see your pictures. Hoping to hear from you soonest.

Yours in Love ,
Joy..

2 pictures:

first picture already reported here

second picture - the same used for the profile on net log

Header:

Received: from [41.208.186.48]
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 00:31:17 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU

Originating IP: 41.208.186.48
Originating ISP: Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal
Country of Origin: Senegal
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

anilanwesigwa11@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:59 pm

On single123:

hello my dear,
How are you today, I hope all is well with you .I am sorry to worry you with my Proposal for a relationship with you, but I know that you will grant my request in good sense and understanding, My name is miss Anila, i saw your profile today in the internet friendship site.and became interested in you,i will also like to know more about you.and
i will also tell you more about my self,and send my picture to you.
PLEASE CONTACT ME WITH THIS MAIL,(anilanwesigwa11@yahoo.com)

I am:
Woman
Seeking a:
Man
United States
State:
New York
City:
new york city
Zip Code:
Description:
Being open and honest with one another. Sharing each others dreams, desires and keeping each other safe. The making of a strong home makes a strong life therefore family values are very important. Its not
about being with some one you can live with...its about being with some one you cannot live without!

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.