Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Zainab Abdulaziz

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

scammers abusing stolen photos of Zainab Abdulaziz

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:02 am

abusing stolen photos of Zainab Abdulaziz (modelmayhem.com). In the meantime, the model has set a password in order to view her album.

On WDF:

Hello ,my name is joy
I came across your contact address and i decided to contact you. I believe and also have the feeling that in today world, neither race or religion will any longer occurred a barrier to male/female relationships. Although, we do not know each other very well but I will really like you to contact me at(joy.rabia@yahoo. com) so that i will send you my pictures

goodangel - no pic
25 y/o female
alabama, USA
I am a responsible humble girl looking for that man that we love me and to treat me well

Email:

My Dearest,
Thanks for your reply to my mail,
How is your day ? I guess nice.
Mine is a little bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal.
My name is Joy Rabia I'm 24 years, from Ivory Coast in West Africa. I am 5' 7" tall, Fair in complexion,Single (never married before) I am presently residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.My late father Dr.Mobio Rabia was the managing director of Rabia's ventures (Ltd) and he was the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.
It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where i am living now in a refugee camp,and this computer is belonging to a Reverend that has a church here in the camp.My hobbies are reading, cooking, cinema, movies,dancing and fond of little kids.I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes, hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail,
Attached here is my photo hope you will like it,Hoping to hear from you soonest,
Yours.
Joy.

Pictures:

Header:

Received: from [41.208.184.15]
Subject: Hoping to hear from you

Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.208.184.15
Originating ISP: Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal
Country of Origin: Senegal
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

miriandaniel57@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:22 pm

On FMF:

FROM MIRIAN DANIEL
Dear Respectful One,

I am writing this letter in confidence and believing that if it is the wish of God for you to help me, God almighty will bless and reward you abundantly and you would never regret.
I am Miss.Mirian Daniel 21yrs old. A student from Republic of Cote Ivoire West Africa.
I am the only child of late Mr.& Mrs.Daniel.My father died earlier some months ago and left me the only daughter behind. I am the only person who can take care of his wealth know my entire father's wealth.
He left the sum of USD 6,300,000.00 in a financial Bank here.
This money was annually paid into my late father's Account from Shell petroleum development company (SPDC) and Chevron oil company operating in our locality for the compensation of
youth and community development in our jurisdiction.
I don't know how and what I will do to invest this money somewhere in
abroad, So that my father's kindred will not take over what belongs to
me, which they were planning to do without my present because I am a
female as stated by our culture in the town.

I will need your assistance as follows:
1) To assist me in retriving this money from the bank.
2) To serve as the guardian of this fund.
3) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further
my education and to secure a residential permit in your country.
I am ready to offer 20% of the total amount to you if you help me in
this transaction and another 10% interest of Annual after the transection
kindly contact me through this my Email (miriandaniel57@yahoo.com)

Yours sincerely,
Miss.Mirian Daniel
Yamsskro Cote d'Ivoire

mirian4u Profile: mirian
Age & Gender: 20 Year Old Woman
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
i am looking for friend

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

kindnesmohamed@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:13 pm

Hi,
My name is miss kindnes Mohamed. I became interesting to have a good relationship with you after i came across your profile in this net log site.Please i would like you to contact me via my email address at (kindnesmohamed@yahoo.com) so that i can tell you more about myself and together with my photos,kisses!
kindnes

Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: miriandaniel57@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:47 am

MY ADDITIONS:
Mirian Daniel <miriandaniel57@yahoo.com> Mon, Aug 19, 2013 at 10:53 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
Hello Dear CLIPPED,

i am so much happy to hear from you, your readiness to help me out, and thanks for your concern over my situation. My name is Mirian Daniel, an undergraduate student in the university, living in Abidjan Cote D'ivoire

After reading your message contents,i went your name to the bank to introduce to the bank management board to continue the transfered.

The only problem i am having now, is that the bank is requesting for your informations like, your bank account, residential address to believe me of your readiness. Once i receive this informations from you i will go to the bank and submit it to the bank management board to transfer the money into. So that immediately after the transfer of the money to your bank account in your country, i will make an arrangement to travel down to your country to join you up for the rest of my life and destiny.

I am sending you my photo and i need yours in return, so that we can use it to recognised ourselves during my arrival in your country airport.

I am seriously counting on you towards the relocations of my inherited fund and my well being to Gods glory.

God is our comforter
Mirian Daniel

HEADER:
Received: from [41.66.11.128] by web164502.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 19 Aug 2013 07:53:02 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,SGVsbG8gRGVhciBKZXJvbWUsCgoKaSBhbSBzbyBtdWNoIGhhcHB5IHRvIGhlYXIgZnJvbSB5b3UsIHlvdXIgcmVhZGluZXNzIHRvIGhlbHAgbWUgb3V0LCBhbmQgdGhhbmtzIGZvciB5b3VyIGNvbmNlcm4gb3ZlciBteSBzaXR1YXRpb24uIE15IG5hbWUgaXMgTWlyaWFuIERhbmllbCwgYW4gdW5kZXJncmFkdWF0ZSBzdHVkZW50IGluIHRoZSB1bml2ZXJzaXR5LCBsaXZpbmcgaW4gQWJpZGphbiBDb3RlIEQnaXZvaXJlCgpBZnRlciByZWFkaW5nIHlvdXIgbWVzc2FnZSBjb250ZW50cyxpIHdlbnQgeW91ciBuYW0BMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.155.576
References: <CAEVhzYVu4VmF1bUuMnDV=2HAv11K5poUE7d11P6w98j8PUpYJg@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1376923982.96017.YahooMailNeo@web164502.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 07:53:02 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: Mirian Daniel <miriandaniel57@yahoo.com>

CONTACT MY BANKER:
Mirian Daniel <miriandaniel57@yahoo.com> Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 11:53 AM
Hello Dear CLIPPED,

i received your informations,i saw your photo, you look very handsome and goodlooking to my liken and thanks alot in that regards.

I was in the bank this morning to submit the informations of your address send and your name to send to me, to introduce you as my next of kin. And after my introduction of your interest to help me come over to America to school andinvestment as well. The bank manager inreturn asked me of your bank account details where the whole money will be transfer into. I told the bank manager that i will email you today for befor the days runs. Luckily why i was about leave the bank manager, he said i should wait a while to collect their bank informations for you. The bank manager then gave me their bank contact address to give to you, so that you can as well contact them to direct you on what to do.

See the bank contact here:

Bank director name: Prof. David Gan
Bank name Ecobank
Email: ecobankheadofallheads@ymail.com
Tel: +225 02287562

As you send the informations to the bank, call the bank manager to inform him that you send them your details to continue the transfer in your name.

Contact the bank now and get to me.

God is with you and the family

Miss Mirian Daniel

HEADER:
Received: from [41.66.11.128] by web164501.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 20 Aug 2013 08:53:06 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,SGVsbG8gRGVhciBKZXJvbWUsCgppIHJlY2VpdmVkIHlvdXIgaW5mb3JtYXRpb25zLGkgc2F3IHlvdXIgcGhvdG8sIHlvdSBsb29rIHZlcnkgaGFuZHNvbWUgYW5kIGdvb2Rsb29raW5nIHRvIG15IGxpa2VuIGFuZCB0aGFua3MgYWxvdCBpbiB0aGF0IHJlZ2FyZHMuCgpJIHdhcyBpbiB0aGUgYmFuayB0aGlzIG1vcm5pbmcgdG8gc3VibWl0IHRoZSBpbmZvcm1hdGlvbnMgb2YgeW91ciBhZGRyZXNzIHNlbmQgYW5kIHlvdXIgbmFtZSB0byBzZW5kIHRvIG1lLCB0byBpbnRyb2R1Y2UgeW91IGFzIG15IG5leHQgb2YBMAEBAQE-
References: <CAEVhzYVu4VmF1bUuMnDV=2HAv11K5poUE7d11P6w98j8PUpYJg@mail.gmail.com> <1376923982.96017.YahooMailNeo@web164502.mail.gq1.yahoo.com> <CAEVhzYULXHG976m88JMJY2hSSZz7oK1Kzp5tSc8FQNdd+rKM7Q@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1377013986.58936.YahooMailNeo@web164501.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 08:53:06 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: Mirian Daniel <miriandaniel57@yahoo.com>

CONTACT THE LAWYER:
Eco bank Ci <ecobankheadofallheads@ymail.com> Fri, Aug 23, 2013 at 7:19 AM

ECOBANK PLC COCODI EXPRESS WAY PMB 10012 1S
BP 01 ABIDJAN 01 COCODI G.R.A. COTE D'IVOIRE,
TEL: 00225 02287562 / FAX 225 0045720533
ecobankheadofallheads@ymail.com

Date/ 23/08/2013

Attn: Mr. CLIPPED,

listen attentively sir, you are to meet our bank attorney name Barrister Mike Brown to obtain the 3 documents in your name, as we are not in a position to do the paperwork by law, is that clear our customer. Meet our bank lawyer on his email: mikebrownadvocate@aol.fr / telephone number: +225 47901656, and contact the lawyer to get the paperwork done in your name sir.

Note !!!

(1) CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP
(2) AFFIDAVIT OF OATH
(3) TRANSFER APPROVAL FROM THE MINISTRY OF FINANCE

You are welcome to ECOBANK HEADQUARTER.

Mrs o. Corine
(Secretary to the bank director.)

HEADER:
Received: from [41.66.13.27] by web163401.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 23 Aug 2013 04:19:45 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,CgrCoCDCoCDCoCDCoCDCoCDCoCDCoCDCoCDCoCDCoCDCoCDCoCDCoCDCoCDCoCDCoCDCoCDCoCDCoCDCoCDCoCDCoCDCoCAKwqAKwqAKwqAgwqAgwqAgwqAgwqAgwqAgwqAgwqAgwqAgwqAgwqAgwqAgwqAgwqAgwqAgwqAgwqAgwqAgwqAgwqAgwqAgwqAgRUNPQkFOSyBQTEMgQ09DT0RJIEVYUFJFU1MgV0FZIFBNQiAxMDAxMiAxUwrCoCDCoCDCoCDCoCDCoCDCoCDCoCDCoCDCoCDCoCDCoCDCoCDCoCDCoCDCoCDCoCDCoCDCoCDCoCDCoCDCoCDCoCDCoCDCoEJQIDAxIEFCSURKQU4gMDEgQ09DT0RJIEcuUi5BLiABMAEBAQE-
References: <CAEVhzYUtiyx3vFy=VOFW83BmUqGp-k3kYR+wXXStAnX_UEnmBQ@mail.gmail.com> <1377085537.7143.YahooMailNeo@web163403.mail.gq1.yahoo.com> <CAEVhzYXiLtXYjA8eN51Rvd3a-0ZdyzAe4fRZ0CwgvcNACD9Yfg@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1377256785.21211.YahooMailNeo@web163401.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 04:19:45 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: Eco bank Ci <ecobankheadofallheads@ymail.com>

ONE PHOTO TO ADD:

PHONE LIST:
+22502287562
FAX: +2250045720533
+22547901656
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

stephiengene5@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:21 pm

Dear Friend,

Greeting and how are you today.I am Miss Stephie Ngene, the Only Daughter of the late Micheal Ngene Uzuzu, my father was a gold and cocoa merchant based in Accra Ghana and Abidjan (Ivory Coast).I have the intention of investing this sum with your care and supervision in your country with a percentage that will be negotiated among us.

I know this mail may come to you as a surprise,since we have not known or written before.And he was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their business trips recently. Before his death, he called me bedside him and told me that he has the sum of $6.500, 000USD deposited in one of the prime bank here in Abidjan Ivory Coast, that he used my name being the only Daughter as the next of kin in deposited fund.

If you are willing to cooperate with me let me know so that I will furnish you with more details on the next step for smooth achievement of this risk free transaction.Contact me on this private email,stephiengene5@yahoo.com for more details and all the legal documents of the deposited money and my photos.

Sincerly,
Stephie Ngene.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: miriandaniel57@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:37 pm

Mirian Daniel gets out of the camp too.

Mirian Daniel <miriandaniel57@yahoo.com> Thu, Mar 20, 2014 at 1:37 PM
Good news from mirian daniel,

Dear Mr CLIPPED
It is my pleasure to let you know about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from India. Presently i'm in India for investment projects with my inherited fund. Meanwhile,i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring these funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now contact my church pastor in Cote d'ivoire, his full contact information are,

PASTOR: Rev Marius Noel
Church: Eglise Du Savoir Ministries (church).
E-MAIL: ( revmariusnoel@yahoo.fr )

Ask him to send you the total sum of two hundred and fifty thousand united state dollars ($250,000.00) check which i kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much, so feel free and get in touched with my Pastor Rev Marius Noel and instruct him where to send the check to you.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the suffer at that time. in the moment, I’m very busy here in India because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to my Pastor on your behalf to receive that check, so feel free to get in touch with Rev Marius Noel he will send the check to you.

Yours Faithfully,
Miss Mirian Daniel

HEADER:
Received: from [196.201.72.243] by web164503.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 20 Mar 2014 10:37:25 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,R29vZCBuZXdzIGZyb20gbWlyaWFuIGRhbmllbCwNCg0KRGVhciBNciBKZXJvbWUgTWNHb21lcg0KDQpJdCBpcyBteSBwbGVhc3VyZSB0byBsZXQgeW91IGtub3cgYWJvdXQgbXkgc3VjY2VzcyBpbiBnZXR0aW5nIHRob3NlIGZ1bmRzIHRyYW5zZmVycmVkIHVuZGVyIHRoZSBjb29wZXJhdGlvbiBvZiBhIG5ldyBwYXJ0bmVyIGZyb20gSW5kaWEuIFByZXNlbnRseSBpJ20gaW4gSW5kaWEgZm9yIGludmVzdG1lbnQgcHJvamVjdHMgd2l0aCBteSBpbmhlcml0ZWQgZnVuZC4gTWVhbndoaWxlLGkgZGlkbid0IGZvcmcBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/458 YahooMailWebService/0.8.181.645
Message-ID: <1395337045.66067.YahooMailBasic@web164503.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 10:37:25 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Good news from mirian daniel,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: stephiengene1@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:39 pm

ADDITIONS TO STEPHIE NGENE:
Stephie Ngene <stephiengene1@yahoo.com> Sat, Mar 22, 2014 at 9:14 AM
Reply-To: stephiengene1@yahoo.com
To: CLIPPED
Cc: CLIPPED
Dear Mr CLIPPED,

Greetings, to you my dear.Thanks for your response with concern to my present situation.Regarding the proposal I sent to you with the intention of relocating to your country and continuation of my educational career and investing my inherited treasure in your care.

I so much appreciate your kind response, with acceptance to assist me to actualize the objectives I have in this co-operation. I want you to note that I am really trusting and counting on you on this matter with full hope and confidence that you will not let down this confidence I have already reposed on you for the mutual benefits of both parties and your family in general. For the fact that we are not yet familiar with each other or written before.

I am just confiding this project on you due to the circumstance surrounding my family life with the current political crisis in my country. I lost my father whom was very dear to me, for this fact I have reposed this hope and faith on you with open mind, that you will be capable to receive this funds over there and invest it properly with your guardian, as I have the intention of furthering my academical career by admitting into medical school over there.

Dear what I mean is that I am simply soliciting for your assistance, for relocating to your country due to the political instability in my country presently. I am in really in need of relocating from this country to political stability country where I can start a new life, since I have inherited this sum to start a new life.

I need an assistance of trust worthy person who will not let me down of any kind just to assist me in investing it in a profitable investment for the benefits of both parties, in the areas like,hotel resort management, real estate housing project, manufacturing, stock market Etc in what ever avenue you deem right is profitable,since I have not yet be into business before.

I am willing to offer you at least 15% from the total sum as a compensation for assisting me to recover this fund to your custody for the investment,while 3% will be set aside for any expenses that may incur during the investment program. I have attached my photograph for you to see the person you are dealing with on this aspect.

Thank you very much once again for indicating your interest to co-operate with me positively. Please confirm your interest by sending to me your full data such as

1, Your complete name your photos and you bank account number
2, your home address your phone number
3, copy of international passport or driving license.

I am certain that the areas in which I need your assistance is not going to be a big responsibilities for your person, so please I am expecting the indication of your full interest to aid me make sure that this funds is recovered from a bank here where it is lodged in Social Security trust fixed account with a prime bank and it is legitimately inherited by me as the next to kin inheritor. Presently I have been at the bank to confirm deposit which is lodeged in suspense fixed deposit t he subjected for onwards foreign transfer and the bank has also reconfirm the validity of this deposit to me with statement of the account status of the total sum in their custody in suspense fixed for onwards foreign transfer.

I want you to be rest assured that there is nothing to fear about this transaction because no illegality or any strange protocols of any kind to be attached on this transaction as it is legitimately acquired money by my late father whom died for no just cause with an instigation of one of my wicked uncle whom I later found out that his hands were on the death of my father, since I left our family house.

Am presently residing in a church guest house pending when the fund is retrieved and transferred with your assistance. Please I want you to let me know your full mind in assisting to achieve these objectives, as I am very sure that it will surely be for the mutual benefits of both parties with out much stress.
Thanks for your understanding and future co-operations.
Rest I hear from you positively.

Sincerely,
Miss Stephie Ngene.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.207.201.151] by web121902.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 22 Mar 2014 06:14:24 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,RGVhciBNciBCZXJuaGFyZCwNCiANCkdyZWV0aW5ncywgdG8geW91IG15IGRlYXIuVGhhbmtzIGZvciB5b3VyIHJlc3BvbnNlIHdpdGggY29uY2VybiB0byBteSBwcmVzZW50IHNpdHVhdGlvbi5SZWdhcmRpbmcgIHRoZSBwcm9wb3NhbCBJIHNlbnQgdG8geW91IHdpdGggdGhlIGludGVudGlvbiBvZiByZWxvY2F0aW5nIHRvIHlvdXIgY291bnRyeSBhbmQgY29udGludWF0aW9uIG9mIG15IGVkdWNhdGlvbmFsIGNhcmVlciBhbmQgaW52ZXN0aW5nIG15IGluaGVyaXRlZCB0cmVhc3VyZSBpbiB5b3VyIGNhcmUuDQoBMAEBAQE-
Message-ID: <1395494064.24885.YahooMailBasic@web121902.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2014 06:14:24 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: attached are my photos from stephie

CONTACT MY BANKER:
Stephie Ngene <stephiengene1@yahoo.com> Wed, Mar 26, 2014 at 7:12 AM
Dear Mr CLIPPED,
Greeting and how are you today thanks for your message,i am comming out from the bank this morning,i have submited your informations to the bank director.He asked me of any of your international passport or any of your id,i told him what you said.He said there is no problem,that i should tell you to contact him on this informations.Pls send also to him the informations that you send to me,including your bank account number where the transfer will be made ok.

Bank Name: Banque Atlantique
Bank Addressee: Avenue du Gal de Gaulle,
Plateau 04, BP 1036, Abidjan 04 , Cote d' Ivoire
HOT LINE : +22559838773 ( Bank Director ) Dr. Kablan David
Fax : +225 2027 7908
Acc/N?: 085/1174588080 Swift Code : ATCICIAB
WEB SITE :www.banqueatlantique.ci
Telex : 23834 BANKAT Email: banqueatlantique101@live.com

Waiting for your urgent response that you have contact the bank,pls when you contact the bank director you should let me know so that i will fellow it up here.
Stephie.

HEADER:
Received: from [154.68.33.75] by web121901.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 26 Mar 2014 04:12:58 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,RGVhciBNciBHZW9yZ2UsDQpHcmVldGluZyBhbmQgaG93IGFyZSB5b3UgdG9kYXkgdGhhbmtzIGZvciB5b3VyIG1lc3NhZ2UsaSBhbSBjb21taW5nIG91dCBmcm9tIHRoZSBiYW5rIHRoaXMgbW9ybmluZyxpIGhhdmUgc3VibWl0ZWQgeW91ciBpbmZvcm1hdGlvbnMgdG8gdGhlIGJhbmsgZGlyZWN0b3IuSGUgYXNrZWQgbWUgb2YgYW55IG9mIHlvdXIgaW50ZXJuYXRpb25hbCBwYXNzcG9ydCBvciBhbnkgb2YgeW91ciBpZCxpIHRvbGQgaGltIHdoYXQgeW91IHNhaWQuSGUgc2FpZCB0aGVyZSBpcyBubyBwcm9ibGUBMAEBAQE-
Message-ID: <1395832378.39165.YahooMailBasic@web121901.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 04:12:58 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: stephie

BANK REQUEST FOR MONEY:
Banque Atlantiqe <banqueatlantique101@live.com> Mon, Mar 31, 2014 at 1:53 PM
BUREAU DE L' DIRECTEUR BANQUE ATLANTIQUE DE LA COTE D' IVOIRE ADDRESS: AV.DU GENERAL DE GAULLE
PLATEAU P.M .B 04 BP ABIDJAN 04 DE L'COTE D' IVOIRE WEST AFRICA.
SWIFT CODE : ATCICIAB-ECOCCIAB
TELEX : 23834 BANKAT
TELEPHONE : +22559838773 ext 121
FAX : + 225 2058 1801
Inheritance Refund Memorandum Via,T.T Wire:

ATTENTION: BENEFICIARY: MR. CLIPPED

CONGRATULATIONS,DEAR RESPECTED SIR, MR. CLIPPED, THIS IS TO BRING TO YOUR KIND NOTICE THAT WE THE INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT OF BANQUE ATLATIQUE, HAVE RECEIVED THE OFFICIAL CHANGE OF FUNDS OWNERSHIP AND AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIMS FROM OUR LEGAL DEPARTMENT IN CARE OF HONORABLE ATTORNEY MR. FELIX BALLY FOR IMMEDIATE TRANSFER OF YOUR FUNDS TO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT, MEANWHILE, WE WISH TO LET YOU KNOW THAT WE HAVE PROGRAMED YOUR BANKING DETAILS TO OUR TRANSFER DATA SYSTEM THIS AFTERNOON AFTER GETTING TRANSFER APPROVAL FROM THE HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE SIGNED BY THE DIRECTOR MINISTRY OF JUSTICE, WE FOUND OUT THAT THE BANK ACCOUNT OF LATE MR. MICHEAL NGENE UZUZU HAS BEEN DORMANT AND BLOCKED FOR YEARS NOW WITHOUT OPERATION WHICH MAKING IT VERY DEFFICULT FOR OUR REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT TO CONDUCT THE TRANSFER FOR OVER 3 BANKING HOURS.

DEAR RESPECTED SIR, MR. CLIPPED, WE THE MANAGEMENT OF BANQUE ATLATIQUE IVORY COAST, WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT LATE MR. MICHEAL NGENE UZUZU DEPOSITED THIS FUNDS IN OUR FIXED SUSPENSE DEPOSIT ACCOUNT SECTION FOR INVESTMENTS ABROAD ON BEHALF OF HIS ONLY DAUGHTER MS STEPHIE NGENE AND IN THE SAME VEIN THE ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DORMANT AND BLOCKED FOR YEARS WITHOUT OPERATION AND MUST BE REACTIVATED BEFORE OUR BANK CAN BE ABLE COMPLETE THE WIRE TRANSFER INTO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT WITHIN 2 BANKING HOURS, THIS IS TO MAKE IT CLEAR TO YOU MR. CLIPPED THAT YOUR PARTNER, MS STEPHIE NGENE WHO IS THE RIGHTFUL NEXT OF KIN TO THIS FUNDS, DOES NOT HAVE THE WITHDRAWAL ACCESS TO THIS FUNDS UNTIL THE DORMANT BLOCKED ACCOUNT ARE REACTIVATED AND TRANSFERRED TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS BEFORE SHE WILL HAVE ACCESS TO THE HER FUNDS AND MAKE USE IT AS SHE WANTED. THIS IS IN LINE WITH FINANCIAL INSTITUTION RULES AND REGULATION ON SUCH INHERITANCE REFUND IN OUR SUB-REGION WHICH LATE MR. MICHEAL NGENE UZUZU AGREED AND SIGNED WITH OUT BANK ON THE SATE OF DEPOSIT.

HOWEVER, REGARDING TO THE DORMANT BLOCKED ACCOUNT OF LATE MR.MICHEAL NGENE UZUZU YOU ARE BEING ADVISED TO MAKE AN IMMEDIATE PAYMENT OF $1650 FOR THE REACTIVATION OF THE DORMANT BLOCKED ACCOUNT WILL BE ACTIVE AND READY FOR WIRE TRANSFER INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT, PLEASE NOTE THAT THE AMOUNT $1650 WHICH YOU WILL SEND FOR THE REACTIVATION OF THE DORMANT BLOCKED ACCOUNT WILL BE ADDED TOGETHER WITH THE SUM OF $6.5,MILLION WHICH OUR BANK WILL BE TRANSFERRING INTO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT IN WITHIN 4 BANKING HOURS AFTER THE REACTIVATION OF THE DORMANT BLOCKED ACCOUNT, CONGRATULATIONS ONCE ING. MR. CLIPPED, YOU ARE ADVISE INLINE WITH THE PATRIOT ACT OF FUNDS TRANSFER WITH THE VIEW TO FACILITATING THE IRREVOCABLE REMITTANCE OF YOUR ENTIRE FUNDS TO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE,YOU SHOULD GO AHEAD TO THE REPAID OFFICE OF MONEY GRAM OFFICE NEAR YOU NOW AND MAKE THE PAYMENT OF SUM OF $1650 WITH THE BELLOW DETAILS OF OUR BANK CLERK MR.DAVID CHIBUZO MBANASO, WE HAVE ALSO ATTACH THE SCAN COPY OF THE CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP AND AVIDAFIT OF CLIAMS WHICH PROVING YOU THE NEW LEGAL BENEFICIARY OF THE SAID FUNDS.

RECEIVER NAME : DAVID CHIBUZO MBANASO
ADDRESS : 06 AVN 1450 COCODY 06.
CITY : ABIDJAN
COUNTRY CODE 00225

DEAR RESPECTED SIR, MR. CLIPPED, YOU SHOULD KINDLY SCAN AND ATTACH TO US THE MONEY GRAM PAYMENT SLIP DETAILS FOR IMMEDIATE ACTION IN PROCEEDING TO REACTIVATE THE DORMANT BLOCKED ACCOUNT AS WE HAVE PROGRAMMED THIS AFTERNOON. YOU ARE ADVICE TO CALL +22559838773 FOR ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION WHICH YOU MIGHT LIKE TO KNOW AS THE BENEFICIARY. THANKING YOU FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION AND QUALITY SERVICE IS OUR GREATEST CONCERN WE ANTICIPATING YOUR PROMPT RESPONSE FOR IMMEDIATE WIRE TRANSFER.

THANKS FOR YOUR PATRONAGE
REGARDS SİGN BY: DR.KABLAN DAVİD
DİRECTOR BANQUE ATLANTİQUE DE COTE D'IVOIRE IVORY COAST.
YOUR PARTNER İN PROGRESS.

This mail contained confidential and privileged information’s. Therefore if you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this mail for the addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose or take any action based on this content or any information herein. If you have received this email in error, please advise the sender immediately and delete this email. Non-compliance with this disclaimer may be subject to Legal Professional Privilege.

HEADER:
Received: from BLU170-W9 ([65.55.111.135]) by blu0-omc4-s36.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Mon, 31 Mar 2014 10:53:19 -0700
X-TMN: [ZxaAQtWZH/ZAYnWu5v8/nnYZC2pZ70Mq]
X-Originating-Email: [banqueatlantique101@live.com]
Message-ID: <BLU170-W98BA070FA391D54FD926995630@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: banqueatlantique101@live.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_b840c1fc-33b2-47be-8396-15d4ba6a5754_"

PICS AND DOCS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
FAX: +22520581801
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Côte d'Ivoire
City or exchange location Plateau. Abidjan, Lagunes

FAX: +22520277908
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location Plateau. Abidjan, Lagunes
Original network provider* Côte d’Ivoire Telecom

+22559838773
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Côte d'Ivoire number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

stephiengene1@hotmail.fr

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:15 pm

Stephie got out of the Camp:
stephie ngene<stephiengene1@hotmail.fr> Mon, Jun 30, 2014 at 4:00 PM
Dear CLIPPED,
GODNEWS Goodnews I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting my inheritance transferred under the cooperation of a partner from FIJI ISLAND.
Presently I'm investing my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring my inheritance despite that it failed.I have decided to compensate you for your kind efforts and time by giving you the sum ( USD50,000 ).

All you need to do is to send your contact and account information's to my Pastor in Abidjan,his name is REV PASTOR GODWIN CHUKS ask him to send you the cheque of ( USD50,000 ).Which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in ensuring that my inheritance was release to
me for investment. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much, so feel free and get in touched with my Pastor and instruct him on how your cheque can be given to you, since I have succeeded with my goal.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it, and thank you for your kindness.I have started the investment projects with my partner,we are working hand to hand. finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the Pastor on your behalf to receive the above mention amount of cheque, so feel free to get in touch with pastor REV GODWIN CHUKS, he will send the cheque to you without any delay.

HERE IS HIS CONTACT ADDRESS CONTACT PERSON: PASTOR REV GODWIN CHUKS E-mail: revgodwinchuks1950@gmail.com phone Number +225-46963667
Thank you so much,
My regards,
Stephie.

HEADER:
Received: from DUB111-W128 ([157.55.2.71]) by DUB004-OMC4S25.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22701);
Mon, 30 Jun 2014 13:00:47 -0700
X-TMN: [pQUfRIx4JRjOEAAZynH90FhfZzwjwFIB]
X-Originating-Email: [stephiengene1@hotmail.fr]
Message-ID: <DUB111-W12886C0D82AAF5C39CEC5A49A040@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: stephiengene1@hotmail.fr
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_966a657e-cd02-4312-bf2f-24abb03c656b_"

PHONE NUMBER:
+22546963667
Number billable as mobile number
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN Côte d'Ivoire
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ginaduncan89@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:58 pm

On DMF:

Hello Dear, With Respect, Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you. I know this mail may come to you as a surprise, since we have not known or written before. Afer you receive this mail kindly contact me on my private Email contact below. introducing myself, I am Gina Duncan Albert. the Only Daughter of the late Duncan Albert. my father was a gold and cocoa mercahnt based in accra, Ghana and Abidjan (Ivory Coast), he was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their business trips recetly and my mother was died on my tender Age I don’t even know her. Before the death of my late father, He called me on his bedside and told me that he has a sum of $5.650,000.00 USD deposited in one of the prime bank here in abidjan ivory coast, that he used my name for the next of kin in depositing of the fund. I will need your assistance as follows: 1) To assist me in retriving this money from the bank. 2) To serve as the guardian of this fund. 3) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education and to secure a residential permit in your country. Moreover, I am willing to offer you 15% of the total sum as compensation for your effort/input after the successful transfer of this fund to your nominated account overseas. Reply to my private e-mail box below: ( ginaduncan89@gmail.com ) Anticipating to hear from you soon. Awaiting your urgent reply. Regards, Miss. Gina Duncan Albert. Note: please reply to my private e-mail box below: ( ginaduncan89@gmail.com )

gina11
- 22 y/o female - no picture
- abidjan, Cote Divoire
- English, English, English
- hi hi hi h
- Have no children
i am Gina Duncan, i am looking for some one who can take cares ,honest good looking, and truth.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: ginaduncan89@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:55 pm

Email:

Dear xxx,

Greetings to you my dear,I so much appreciate your response concerning
the request I sent to you for relocation to your base for investment
establishment which requires serious attention for mutualbenefits of
both parties.

My reason for contacting you is due to the fact that I am seriously in
need of relocating from my country called Cote d'Ivoire located in
Western Africa due to frequent political crisis. I am really in need
to secure permanent resident permit in your base for continuation of
my study and investment establishment with some heritage asset which
I inherited from my father who was killed for no just cause recently
in political crisis here in Cote d'Ivoire.

I thank you for accepting this request with sound mind and good faith
for the mutual benefits of both parties and your family in general.
Even though we are not yet familiar with each other or written before.
I am just confiding this project on you due to the circumstance
surrounding my family life after the death of my late father and the
frequent political crisis in my country as the only daughter,for this
fact I have decided to leave my country to start a new life.

I am reposing this trust on you with sound mind that you will be
capable to receive this treasure over there and invest it properly
with your supervision as I have the intention of furthering my
academical career by admitting into medical school over there, when I
come over to your place with your guardian and supervision.

What I mean is that, am simply soliciting for your assistance in
relocating to your country to secure resident permit for continuation
of my studies and investing my inheritance with your care.I inherited
this total sum of (USD $5,650,000) for investment and to start a new
life.

I need an assistance of trust worthy person who will not let me down
of any kind just to assist me in investing it in a profitable
investment for the benefits of both parties, in the areas like,
agricultural input, hotel resort management, real estate housing
project, manufacturing, stock market Etc in what ever avenue you deem
right is profitable.

I am willing to offer you at least 15% from the total sum as a
compensation for assisting me to recover this fund to your custody for
the investment, while 3% will be set aside for any expenses that may
incur during the investment program.

I am certain that the areas in which I need your assistance is not
going to be a stress for your person. So please am expecting the
indication of your full interest to assist me to make sure the funds
is retrieved from a bank here where it is lodged in Social Security
trustee fixed account with a prime bank known as BICICI bank in Cote
d'Ivoire (West Africa) and it is legitimately inherited by me as the
rightful next to kin to the deposit documents.

I want you to be rest assured that there is nothing to fear about in
this transaction because no illegality or any strange protocols of any
kind to be attached on this transaction as it is legitimately acquired
money by my late father whom died for no just cause recently.

Please send to me your private telephone numbers so that I will call
you on phone for more oral conversation and clarification on the next
step; send also your city residence home/office address to locate you
easily on my arrival, send some copy of your recent pictures to
recognize you easily. Attached are copies of my pictures for your
view.

Thanks for your understanding and future co-operations.

Rest I hear from you positively.
Sincerely yours

Miss.Gina Duncan
(Cote d'Ivoire) West Africa
Telephone : +22544759622

The pictures received are already reported here.

Return-Path: ginaduncan89@gmail.com
Subject: See more details and my photo
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.