Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

richard_foster701@hotmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

richard_foster701@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:03 am

On single123:

Hi sweet, how are you doing?, what a nice and sparkling smile you've got on your beautiful face. I admire u so dearly, I'm Richard. I like your profile, and I want to know more about you, if you mind, we can exchange emails? my msn is: richard_foster701@hotmail.com

Hope to hear from you soon

Kisses!

richardluv7
I am: Man
Seeking a: Woman
State: North Carolina
City: Charlotte

Zip Code: 28262
Religion: Christian / Catholic
Ethnicity: Caucasian (white)

I am humorous and decent. I value people who have good hearts, You can always count on me, especially when you are sad, because besides a good boyfriend want to be a good friend.

I'm looking for a woman of good, true and super averse to lying. I wish to find that special someone who is willing to share and experience new adventures and experiences with me. An intelligent woman, sincere, humble factor (rare nowadays) beautiful inside and out, it has a very good mood and want to enjoy a hassle-free relationship with extreme quality. I do not want people, opportunists, complicated, contentious, difficult genius, implicants, etc.. Looking for a girlfriend well with life in all aspects.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: richard_foster701@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:04 am

Email:

How are you my dear,

I feel so glad I was lucky to meet someone as interesting and wonderful as you. May i introduced myself to you in a more comprehensive way which i believe is very important.

My name is Richard Foster, I am 49 years old, a widow with one lovely and handsome son named Joseph, He's just 6 years old, and He lives with me here in North Carolina, USA. He loves dancing, playing and eating...He also likes meeting people, making new friends, and He is a very calm, interesting, understanding and fun little boy to be with, most of the time He likes having fun around the house with bunch of toys and sometimes at the park, beach and adventurous locations. But sometimes i see it in him that He lacks that motherly love and touch and i really wish He get it soon, I also miss a woman’s companion, someone to share my deepest thought and my worries with, someone to support, love and care for me and Joseph. It has not really been easy with raising Joseph all by me, but I am enjoying it any way. He is my son and I love him very much.

I was introduced to dating site by my best friend, who got his wife from dating site too. After the death of Joseph's mother two years ago, i started to feel sad whenever He complains about having the care of a mum; I decided to seek advice from a marriage Counselor on how I will get someone really special and someone to spend the rest of my life with. That was how I got introduced to this site, that I can meet someone really nice and humble there, I am really impress that I met a person like you in this site because I never thought as much.

I do not know my parents because i am an orphan, but the man that brought me up is late now. I grew up struggling and went to college and graduated. I'm a Geologist, I formerly work with one of the Oil Multi-National company, here in North Carolina, USA before I quit to face my own Art Gallery personal Business, coupled with my son, now am into Arts and Design. I am a Christian and a God fearing man, I have a lot to say about myself but few are to be mentioned which are as follows, Am a very ambitious person, optimistic, playful, hard working, devoted, intelligent, trustworthy, genuine, honest, sincere, witty and easy going man with lots of joy, love and happiness to offer to my true love and Mrs. right. I'm very passionate and emotional in all areas of my life. I am very responsible and try to eat right; hence I make sure that I keep fit, I also do jogging. I have always believed in a healthy relationship though I have not had one in a long time, It is important to be passionate, romantic, caring, with lots of laughter to keep the body and soul going.

I have strong family values and my son is the most precious and only family I have now, He is the best thing that has ever happened to me. So Joseph is so precious to me, I do not leave him behind any time am out of the country. I take good care of him and He is always with me unless he is in school. We live together without the help of a maid as I took it upon myself to give him the best in life. I like the outdoors with my son and the weekend is always a special time for me and my son.

For the past two years, raising my son Joseph alone has not been very easy. I am a serious minded man, I know what I want and I am ready to work towards it with all honesty and consciousness. I need a like mind like you for a serious and honest long-term relationship. I have attached a photo of me and my son please let me know if you got the photo.

If i see your seriousness in this relationship, i will switch off my profile from the dating site, because i believe my heart has made the right choice by choosing you and i want to concentrate and give you my full attention.

I will also like you to tell me in a comprehensive and detailed message about yourself, and also send me your picture.

I will love to hear from you soon, bye and take good care of yourself.

Kisses.

Header:

Return-Path: <richard_foster701@hotmail.com>
Received: from BAY154-W43 ([65.54.190.187]) by bay0-omc3-s11.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Fri, 26 Apr 2013 16:46:53 -0700
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: richard_foster701@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:05 am

On okCupid,

richardluv7 - same picture already reported
49 / M / Straight / Single
Los Angeles, California

Last Online Online now!
Ethnicity White
Height 6′ 0″ (1.83m).
Body Type Average

Drinks Very often
Religion Christianity and very serious about it
Sign Leo and it’s fun to think about
Education Graduated from college/university
Job Artistic / Musical / Writer
Has a kid

I'm a man who has lots of love to offer to that special woman, whom i hope to find soon!

I am humorous and decent. I value people who have good hearts, You can always count on me, especially when you are sad, because besides a good boyfriend want to be a good friend.

I'm looking for a woman of good, true and super averse to lying. I wish to find that special someone who is willing to share and experience new adventures and experiences with me. An intelligent woman, sincere, humble factor (rare nowadays) beautiful inside and out, it has a very good mood and want to enjoy a hassle-free relationship with extreme quality. I do not want people, opportunists, complicated, contentious, difficult genius, implicants, etc.. Looking for a girlfriend well with life in all aspects ...
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.