Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Bianca (ATK)

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

glorydesmond200@rocketmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:03 pm

On net log,

█──█─███
█──█──█
████──█
█──█──█
█──█─███

██─────██──█────- █
█─█───█─█───█───-
█──█─█──█────█─█
█───█───█─────█
█───────█─────█
███─█─────█─███─- ██─███
█───█─────█─█───- ────█
███─█──█──█─██──- █───█
──█─█─█─█─█─█───- ────█
███─██───██─███─- ██──█

███─███──███─███- ██───█─███
█───█─█───█──█──- █─█──█─█──█
███─██────█──██─- █──█─█─█──█
█───█─█───█──█──- █───██─█──█
█───█──█─███─███- █────█─███
Hello
My name is miss glory Desmond viewing and going through your profile address today has made me to became intrested in you,i will also like to know you more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so that i can send you my picture, for you to know and see whom i am.
Here is my email address( glorydesmond200@rocketmail.com) believe we can move from here!
I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.
glory.
(Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life)
PLEASE I WOULD LIKE YOU TO GO DIRECT TO MY EMAIL ADDRESS BELOW TO CONTACT ME NOW...............................................- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ...............
HAPPY TO READ FROM YOU
BYE....
glorydesmond200@rocketmail.com

Profile elements:

glorydesmond669 - no picture, trusted user
female - 25 years, Senegal
1 559 visitors since 23 February 2012.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Glory Desmond <glorydesmond200@rocketmail.com>

Unread postby firefly » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:04 pm

Email:

My DAEREST ONE
firstly I am very sorry for my late response to Your Email,I thank you for your reaction to mine email; Enline with the message, which I have sent to you.How was your night over there in your country,i believe you had a nice night and that the arthmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.My name is glory Desmond i am (24) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, so i am confortable with your age,I am from Rwanda in East Africa ,5.4ft tall, light in complexion single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.

My late father Dr Philip Desmond; was a politician and the managing director of a Gold & Mine Ind in Kigali (the capital of Rwanda) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now as a refugee under a Reverend-Pastor's care and i am using his computer to send these message to you.I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes,PLAESE Do to not be offended for this message that come;s from me please, fair which to me obliged to put simple trust on you due to my situation here as the refugee and I shall demand most your conscientiousness after yours to know about me, I shall really grow fond we to have good inspite attitudes therefore I have this as a trust which i belive that you can not betray it at the end. I have communicated you because of my difficaute situation here in this refugees camp;Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.

i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev- paul Devine,who is the pastor of the (CHRIST DE SAVIORMISSION) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Pastors Tel number is ( +221-773-791-454 ) if you call tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel.As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilledge to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.My Dearest,please I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the traggic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this(please it's a secret,even no one knows about it eccept the Reverend that knows about it),i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Foreign bank which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $6.7(Six Million Seven Hundred Thousand USDollars).So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,hardworking and GOD fearing people.My favourite language is english but our language is french but i speak english very fluently.Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have alot to tell you Attached here is my picture.I will send you more in my next mail.Have a nice day and think about me.

Awaiting to hear from you soonest.

Miss Glory.

Header:

Received: from [41.82.74.251]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.123.450
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 01:58:54 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: FROM GLORY ALL ABOUT ME WITH LOVE AND TRUST

Originating IP: 41.82.74.251
Originating ISP: Sonatel
City: Dakar
Country of Origin: Senegal

Same Reverend Father Paul Devine is already reported here in different topics - he is reported online in scams since 2007. The phone number +221773791454 is new.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: sandrabenson23441@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:30 pm

On Facebook,
Sonia Benson aka sonia.benson.127
Worked at i am not working yet
Studied at Laberia
Lives in Dakar, Senegal
In a relationship
Hello Nice to meet you ,how are you doing today in your country?. My name is Sonia wish to have you as my friend,honest to share a true relationship with you,for friend is all about Respect, Admiration and love passion,and sharing of ideas, am free and open minded ,easy going and a great sense of humor. hoping to hear from you so that i can be able to tell you more of my self, have a nice day from love sonia, please email me in box, i am here all this time just send me email with this email address here,

On Tagged,
Sonia B, 25
Birahi..., Senegal
Profile Views: 523 times

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: tina22oneill@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:55 pm

Email:

Hello,
I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently I am in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite that it failed us some how.
Now you will need to contact the Rev Father whom used to be a God-father to me when i was in Dakar, his name is Rev Father James Joshua and his email address is as follows:(james4joshua@yahoo.com )Or call him with this number(+221763304212)

Ask him to send you a certified Bank Draft of $300.000 Us Dollars which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Rev James Joshua instruct him where to send you the draft Cheque.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the sufferings at that time.In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Rev James Joshua on your behalf to receive that money. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the Cheque to you without delay.
Take care and bye for now.
Yours Truly,
MrsTina

Header:

Received: from [41.82.95.168]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.123.460
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2012 00:34:10 -0800 (PST)
Subject: I WILL NOT FORGET ALL YOUR PAST EFFORT TOWARDS ME

Originating IP: 41.82.95.168
Originating ISP: Sonatel
Country of Origin: Senegal
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: dorianibrahim@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:02 pm

On FMF:

Hello Dear,
My name is Miss. Dorian Ibrahim from Libya presently residing in Burkina Faso.I was impressed to seek my soul mate, and also i like to establish a long lasting relationship with you. I will be waiting for your reply in my private email address(dorianibrahim@yahoo.com) so that i will give you more of my pictures and more about me. Thanks,waiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours from
Miss. Dorian Ibrahim

dorian Profile:
Truth And Honesty
Age & Gender: 26 Year Old Woman Height: 7' 5" (226 cm) Body Type: Athletic Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: African with Black Hair Color / Brown Eye Color Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:03 pm

On Facebook,
Dorian Ibrahim aka dorian.ibrahim.94
Joined Facebook April 11, 2013.

On BlackPlanet,
dorianibra01 - no picture
Sex: Female
Last Login: 21 hours ago
Race: Black/African American
Ethnicity: Other
Zodiac: Aquarius
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:50 pm

Email:

My Dearest xxx,

Thank you very much for your Urgent mail, I am very glad to read through your mail this moment and i am admired with you. Let me write you my biography.I am from a good christian family and I was born in Libya in North Africa.I am a single girl of 26 years and i do not have kids. But i am presently living in Ouagadougou-Burkina Faso,in which is neighboring country to my country due to the civil war and crisis in my Country Libya .I am presently residing here in Burkina Faso, as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country. My late father was a politician and the managing director of a Gold & Mine Ind in Libya before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father in cold blood.It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make our way to near by country Burkina Faso, where i am living now as a refugee through United Nation Security Agency. I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I really want to have a good relationship with you,Once again, A relationship of deep feeling that will construct a mutual understanding. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my pictures and i will like to see yours,

Hoping to hear from you soon

Yours in love,

Dorian Ibrahim

Header:

Return-Path: <dorianibrahim@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.203.227.32]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.7 YahooMailWebService/0.8.141.536
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2013 09:22:53 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.203.227.32
Originating ISP: Onatel/fasonet's
City: Ouagadougou
Country of Origin: Burkina Faso
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 09, 2013 12:28 pm

New conversation today, on the site:

dorian: i know now you hate me
Me: why i need to hate you?
dorian: sinse how many days now that i have replied your email and you never responded to me again and you keep coming online always,never to say hi to me,it does not show any love. Have a nice day
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: lynawilfred@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue May 14, 2013 1:23 pm

On MBN:

Hello My Dear,
Good day and how are you
today, hope you are fine and good,
i have just going through your profile
and i became interested in you, so i
will like you to be my good friend, so i will
like you to write to me back through my private
email address at ( lynawilfred@yahoo.com ) so that
i can tell you more about myself and send my photo you
and i have something very important to tell you,
waiting to read from you soon next,
Miss Lyna Wilfred.

Profile elements:

Full Name Lyna
Birth Year 1988
City Dakar
Country Senegal
Sex Woman
Interests (Personal Description)
I AN A NICE GIRL LOOKING FOR A NICE MAN WITH LOVE AND TRUST.

The stolen image used as profile picture is already reported here.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: lynawilfred@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue May 14, 2013 1:24 pm

On difriends
sweetbaby23 - no profile
Name: lynawilfred wilfred Age: 25 Sex: Female (Interested in Men)
Lives in: United States
Speaks: Sanskrit

Hello My Dear,
Good day and how are you
today, hope you are fine and good,
i have just going through your profile
and i became interested in you, so i
will like you to be my good friend, so i will
like you to write to me back through my private
email address at ( lynawilfred@yahoo.com ) so that
i can tell you more about myself and send my photo you
and i have something very important to tell you,
waiting to read from you soon next,
Miss Lyna Wilfred.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.