Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

infoatmdepartmentcitibank@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: infoatmdepartmentcitibank@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:06 pm

Urgent Attention.

Gene Karl Barr <infousbank48@gmail.com>
Reply-To: officefileinfo686@gmail.com

Bcc:

Tue, 14 Sept at 14:31

Urgent Attention.

This is to inform you that it have came to our knowledge that you are communicating with group of people claim that they have funds for you to receive and for this information, you are required to give us all the details of the people that you have been communicating with regarding any funds in name for our proper investigation to avoid you be a victim of scammer.

As soon as I receive your sincere response, I will hence give you all the necessary details of how this can be done. You are hereby advised to provide the information as soon as possible.

i) YOUR FULL NAMES AS INDICATED ON YOUR PAYMENT FILE
ii) YOUR FULL CURRENT CONTACT ADDRESS (not p.o.box)
iii) YOUR MOBILE, TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBERS
iv) YOUR VALID MEANS OF IDENTIFICATION

Remember you will only be required to pay $198 to obtain an (CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE) for security purpose. I pray that you will support and assist me with a good heart so that you can be able to receive this fund. any further hesitation or procrastination in following up as advised here might hider the delivering of your fund US$20, 700,000.00 to your designated within 48hrs.

Regards
Gene Karl Barr
Head Foreign Operations
E-MAIL: officefileinfo686@gmail.com
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

infousbank48@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:39 pm

Urgent Attention.

This is to inform you that it have came to our knowledge that you are communicating with group of people claim that they have funds for you to receive and for this information, you are required to give us all the details of the people that you have been communicating with regarding any funds in name for our proper investigation to avoid you be a victim of scammer.

As soon as I receive your sincere response, I will hence give you all the necessary details of how this can be done. You are hereby advised to provide the information as soon as possible.

i) YOUR FULL NAMES AS INDICATED ON YOUR PAYMENT FILE
ii) YOUR FULL CURRENT CONTACT ADDRESS (not p.o.box)
iii) YOUR MOBILE, TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBERS
iv) YOUR VALID MEANS OF IDENTIFICATION

Remember you will only be required to pay $198 to obtain an (CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE) for security purpose. I pray that you will support and assist me with a good heart so that you can be able to receive this fund. any further hesitation or procrastination in following up as advised here might hider the delivering of your fund US$20, 700,000.00 to your designated within 48hrs.

Regards
Gene Karl Barr
Head Foreign Operations
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

officefileinfo686@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:24 pm

Urgent Attention.

This is to inform you about your $10.700.000.00 united state dollars, and it is been certificated that you are the real owner of this fund here.

And it will cost you some amount of money to obtain this CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE from Higher Authority which is $198 dollars,After the thoroughly deliberation the Higher Authority Demanded that You Must Send them Steam Wallet Gift Card Of USD$198 Only to finalize to the Board OF Director And Monitory Units Fund.

I am hereby advise you to send the Steam Wallet Gift Card Of $198 USD Only and send me the receipt as soon as you have send the Steam Wallet Gift Card Of USD$198 that is all to pay and receive your funds.Or by worldremit.

Thank you,waiting for your urgent respond with the Gift card.

Regards
Gene Karl Barr
Head Foreign Operations
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

infousbank48@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Oct 29, 2021 6:05 pm

From Desktop Of The Federal Reserve Bank

This is an important letter regarding your payment which is now due and requires to be completed without further delay. To this end, the Financial Service Authority (FSA) in agreement with the Federal Reserve Bank USA, the World Bank, the IMF and the International Debt Reconciliation Department on foreign payment matters have authorized us, to handle all outstanding foreign debt payments to the credit of approved individuals and organisations.

Having examined our competence in addition to due diligence, the above mentioned international monetary bodies have appointed us( claims dept) as the accredited International Paying Agency (IPA), to release your overdue
funds without delay.

The process requires us to clearly identify the approved and designated beneficiaries and this has now been completed. Your reference number for this transaction is FSA/WB/IMF/21- 2021. Please note that this reference number is case sensitive and should equally be securely stored and protected.

I am therefore glad to inform you that your outstanding payment will be released to you and this will be coordinated by Finance Department IMF,Bernard Lauwers, email:bernardlauwers@vipmail.hu

Having received the above vital reference numbers and having already been cleared and verified, we aim to make payment to you within the next 72 banking hours. Be further advised that due to the recent pandemic, beneficiaries are entitled to receive part payment of US$10,500,000.00 (ten million, five hundred thousand USD only) without
further delay. This is a measure taken to ensure that all qualified beneficiaries receive their funds, speedily.

In order to facilitate your payment, you are required to furnish us with the following details:

you are to send us.
your full names.................
your contact address.....................
your personal telephone number...............
your Date of birth............................
your Marital Status............................
your Occupation................................
Your Valid Identification/Driven License .....

You are required to provide the above information for immediate bank transfer and for corroboration purposes. This notification email should be confidential as your urgent response is anticipated.

For: CEO CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER (FOD)
FROM FEDERAL RESERVE BANK
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

revsandrasmith@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 05, 2021 5:56 pm

Attention:Beneficiary,

I have registered your ATM CARD of US$10.7 Million dollars with Courier Company with registration code of(Shipment Code awb 33xzs)please Contact with delivery information such as,Your Name, Your Address and Your Telephone Number:

You have to pay for the Insurance & Delivery and Security fee, please indicate the registration Number and ask Him how to pay the fee so that you can pay it immediately.Amount to pay $270 dollars only.

Your account has been set for AutoKDebit from your saved billing on the account in the next 24 hours.The items will be shipped in 36 hours and you will receive a confirmation email once they are shipped.You will receive another email with the TrackingLNumber.

If you want to cancel/modify your order, get in touch with us before it gets delivered to you please.
Please find your order information below:
Order Number: AA-FDVHJ45
Order Date: 05-November-2021
Order Name: ATM CARD
Delivery Mode: delivery
Amount: to pay USD$270

Could you please, keep in-touch asap before is too late. If you are not willing to pay the fee please don't reply.

Best Regards,
Mr.Gene Karl Barr
Shipping company Office:
E-mail:(deliverycompany@indamail.hu)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

infousbank48@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:41 pm

From Desktop Of The Federal Reserve Bank

This is an important letter regarding your payment which is now due and requires to be completed without further delay. To this end, the Financial Service Authority (FSA) in agreement with the Federal Reserve Bank USA, the World Bank, the IMF and the International Debt Reconciliation Department on foreign payment matters have authorized us, to handle all outstanding foreign debt payments to the credit of approved individuals and organisations.

Having examined our competence in addition to due diligence, the above mentioned international monetary bodies have appointed us( claims dept) as the accredited International Paying Agency (IPA), to release your overdue
funds without delay.

The process requires us to clearly identify the approved and designated beneficiaries and this has now been completed. Your reference number for this transaction is FSA/WB/IMF/21- 2021. Please note that this reference number is case sensitive and should equally be securely stored and protected.

I am therefore glad to inform you that your outstanding payment will be released to you and this will be coordinated by Finance Department IMF,Bernard Lauwers, email:bernardlauwers@vipmail.hu

Having received the above vital reference numbers and having already been cleared and verified, we aim to make payment to you within the next 72 banking hours. Be further advised that due to the recent pandemic, beneficiaries are entitled to receive part payment of US$10,500,000.00 (ten million, five hundred thousand USD only) without
further delay. This is a measure taken to ensure that all qualified beneficiaries receive their funds, speedily.

In order to facilitate your payment, you are required to furnish us with the following details:

you are to send us.
your full names.................
your contact address.....................
your personal telephone number...............
your Date of birth............................
your Marital Status............................
your Occupation................................
Your Valid Identification/Driven License .....

You are required to provide the above information for immediate bank transfer and for corroboration purposes. This notification email should be confidential as your urgent response is anticipated.

For: CEO CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER (FOD)
FROM FEDERAL RESERVE BANK
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

bernardlaw.imf@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:34 pm

Kind attention:

Dear Madam,

With reference to your mail and instruction received from the Federal Reserve Bank for your authentication and wire transfer of your outstanding fund of US$10.5m.

In summary, the basis of the instruction is to ensure that you meet up with the concerned criteria and confirm your readiness, more so to finalize the setting up of the mechanism for movement of funds to your nominated bank account. You would receive it on my next email within 48 working hours for your action, if you can provide me with the particulars of the intended details for the agreement as required below.

Beneficiary’s name:

Registered phone number:

Bank name:

Bank address:

Account number:

Swift code:

Client Email:

Amount:

Finally, the purpose of this information is to enable us to carry out your transfer. You are expected to indicate via return email any integral information from your side to form the basis of the project for our consideration while we look forward to reading back from you soon.

Sincerely yours,

Bernard Lauwers
Finance Director – IMF

Header:

Return-Path: <bernardlaw.imf@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2021 07:21:38 +0000
Message-ID: <CAAJ9-PBqw1FHjSEfHM0ZVxd0FrVH5Si0sgASFGeoBW5rRGFZgA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Reply
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

tntexpress215@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Feb 04, 2022 9:14 pm

Very Urgent Attention,

I obtained your email during my online search for a trustee who will partner with me to move some outstanding funds, so I decided to contact you, I haven’t disclosed my intentions to anyone because of the sensitive nature of the deal.

I would like you to declare your interest by responding to my email or my WhatsApp for further information, I confirm that this partnership is legitimate and without any risk either to me or yourself.

Thanks, as I await your swift response via my private email or my
WhatsApp below:

Kentson Phillip
For quick response
EmaiL Address: kentsonphillip@firemail.de
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

infousbank48@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 25, 2022 10:55 pm

My Beloved Good day,

May the peace of our Lord Jesus Christ be unto you. I am Mrs. Rose James from London. a widow to late Dr. A. James. I am 58 years old and a converted born again Christian, suffering from long term cancer of the breast, from all indication my condition is really deteriorating and it is quite obvious that I might not live more than two (2) months, according to my personal doctor because the cancer has gotten
to a dangerous stage.

My late husband and my only child died last five years ago, his death was politically motivated. My late husband was a very rich and wealthy business man who was running his Gold/Diamond Business in Ghana. After his death, I inherited all his business and wealth, so I now decided to divide the part of this wealth, to contribute to the development of the charitable organization in Africa, America, UAE, Asia and Europe. I collected your email address during my desperate search on the internet and I prayed over it and the spirit of our Lord Jesus directed me to you as an honest person who can assist me to fulfill my
wish here on earth.

I decided to donate the sum of (Thirty Million United States Dollars) to the poor, less privilege, orphanage home and motherless because I cannot take this money to the grave. Please I want you to note that this fund is safe & secured in a bank here in London.

Once I hear from you, I will forward to you all the information's you will use to get this fund released from the bank and to be transferred to your bank account. I honestly pray that this money when transferred to you will be used for the said purpose because l have come to find out that wealth acquisition without Christ is vanity. May the grace of our lord Jesus, the love of God and the fellowship of the holy spirit be with you and your family.

Reply me via my private email address (sisterrosejamess@gmail.com)

God bless you
sister Rose James

Header:

Return-Path: <infousbank48@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Reply-To: sisterrosejamess@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2022 15:51:53 +0100
Message-ID: <CANzzvDGZ+Hoh0a=4uUb3Hev8WzyYd-TmmRRSE9Q2MMTKWodbfg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: My Beloved Good day
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

officeser953@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 26, 2022 7:10 pm

Your MTCN Tracking Numbers:#7897766945, $4500.00 usd is released
today, you should reply back with your full information for me to
complete the transaction.

Kind regards,
Dr. Bernard Lauwers
the Finance Department Director
Mobile: +1 (703) 646-7774
E-mail: officeser953@gmail.com

Header:

Return-Path: <officeser953@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2022 10:03:17 +0100
Message-ID: <CALWiLZuKijiu3uo1RhLR+Q7MxzavW6TPKDqtWAca_ZeNP-8T3g@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Your MTCN Tracking Numbers:#7897766945

Phone: +17036467774
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Lorton, VA
Original network provider* Mcimetro Access Transmission Services Llc
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.