Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mreric55a@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: skyebkplc2@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:20 pm

Notification of Your Fund

Attorney Baris Ismail <skyebkplc2@gmail.com>
Reply-To: barr.mustafaaleeki@gmail.com
Bcc:

Wed, 13 Jan at 05:10

I Sent You An Email Over The Interest Of Our Late Client Who Was A Foreign Expatriate From Your Country Here In Turkey In The Late 80s And Early 90s. He Was A Man Loved By All Before His Tragic Death. Since His Demise, We Have Made Several Attempts To Reach A Family Member Or Any Relative To No Avail.

The Bank Contacted Our Firm To Present His Next Of Kin To Claim His Deposit Of $8.500, 000.00 In Döviz Exchange Bank Here In Turkey Within The Next 7 Working Days Or The Bank Will Confiscate His Account As An Unclaimed Fund, Because Of This Mandate, I Went In Search And I Find Out You Are Also From The Same Country, I Am Writing To Inform You That I Will Like To Present You To The Bank As His Next Of Kin. You Will Be Entitled To 50%, I And My Colleagues Will Take 50%.

Before We Proceed, I Will Like You To Send Me Your Personal Data Such As:

Your Full Names

Address, City, Country, Telephone Numbers,

Private Email, Occupation, Date Of Birth

Marital Status

As Soon As You Provide Your Contact Details, I Will Complete The Application And Forward It To The Bank On Your Behalf To Get In Contact With You Regarding The Fund Transfer Proper. Do Not Be Afraid, Everything Will Work Out In Good Faith And You Will Never Have Anything To Regret.

Warmest Regards,

Attorney Baris Ismail.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: mreric55a@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Apr 17, 2021 7:56 pm

From the Director Credit Control Department

Burçin Ozan <joeltehie41@gmail.com>
Reply-To: burcinozan93@gmail.com

Bcc:

Sat, 17 Apr at 17:06

Hello: Dear

This is to officially inform you about your Fund of sum of $10.5m is in our Office here in HSBC BANK TURKEY programmed in your name.

Note: Therefore you are advised to get back to us with your personal information for more verification to confirm and checking and accuracy if you are truly the owner of the fund so that it will help us to know you more.

(1) Full Name (2) Telephone (3) Mobile

(4) Date Of Birth/Age/sex (5) Country and home Address (6) Occupation,

(7) Company (8) National Id / International Id

Regards

Burçin Ozan

Chief Financial Officer CFO, HSBC Turkey.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

transdebtrpaymtcomte@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:11 pm

PERSONAL MESSAGE IN RESPECT OF YOUR OUTSTANDING PAYMENT

Nelson Obioma <transdebtrpaymtcomte@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Tue, 21 Sept at 00:56

Dear Beneficiary,

I am very sure that this personal message will come to you as a breath of fresh air' I am contacting you in respect of your long-overdue-payment. It is obvious that you are going through difficulties [financial, emotional] in your quest to claim this payment. It is a very unfortunate situation. But I urge you to stay positive. I have compassion for you. That is why I have decided to contact you, and to assure you that I am capable of facilitating your payment.

As a matter of fact, you have not received your fund as a result of Nigerian bureaucracy. But I prefer to call it Man-Made-Obstacles. Truth of the matter is that some highly placed officials are frustrating the release of your payment because of their selfish desires. Honestly, they are benefiting from this unfortunate situation.

However, you should be rest assured that what you are passing through is a temporary situation. I am going to help you to receive your payment. This is not an empty promise. I will give you further details once I receive your response. Please provide your current personal/payment particulars while replying such as your ID Card, your confidential address as well as your phone number.

This offer is from the bottom of my heart and you can private email me on this email:ccccccbbnnigeria@outlook.com.

Kind regards,
Wayne

scam.humanresourcesunit@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Oct 11, 2021 2:21 pm

PERSONAL MESSAGE IN RESPECT OF YOUR OUTSTANDING PAYMENT!

Human Resources Unit <scam.humanresourcesunit@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Mon, 11 Oct at 10:08

Dear Beneficiary,

PERSONAL MESSAGE IN RESPECT OF YOUR OUTSTANDING PAYMENT!

I am very sure that this personal message will come to you as a breath of fresh air' I am contacting you in respect of your long-overdue-payment. It is obvious that you are going through difficulties [financial, emotional] in your quest to claim this payment. It is a very unfortunate situation. But I urge you to stay positive. I have compassion for you. That is why I have decided to contact you, and to assure you that I am capable of facilitating your payment.

As a matter of fact, you have not received your fund as a result of Nigerian bureaucracy. But I prefer to call it Man-Made-Obstacles. Truth of the matter is that some highly placed officials are frustrating the release of your payment because of their selfish desires. Honestly, they are benefiting from this unfortunate situation.

However, you should be rest assured that what you are passing through is a temporary situation. I am going to help you to receive your payment. This is not an empty promise. I will give you further details once I receive your response. Please provide your current personal/payment particulars while replying such as your ID Card, your confidential address as well as your phone number.

This offer is from the bottom of my heart and you can private email me on this email:ccccccbbnnigeria@outlook.com.

Kind regards,

Nelson Obioma.
Wayne

Re: intercontinentalbkplc.raymond@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Nov 06, 2021 10:10 pm

Nelson Obioma <intercontinentalbkplc.raymond@gmail.com>
Reply-To: nelsonobioma52@gmail.com

Bcc:

Sat, 6 Nov at 19:32

Dear Beneficiary,

This offer is from the bottom of my heart and you can private email me on this email: ccccccbbnnigeria@outlook.com

Kind regards,

Nelson Obioma.
Wayne

teresatarmoni@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:38 pm

Burçin Ozan <teresatarmoni@gmail.com>
Reply-To: burcinozan93@gmail.com

Bcc:

Wed, 1 Dec at 19:42

Hello: Dear

This is to officially inform you about your Fund of sum of $10.5m is in our Office here in HSBC BANK TURKEY programmed in your name.

Note: Therefore you are advised to get back to us with your personal information for more verification to confirm and checking and accuracy if you are truly the owner of the fund so that it will help us to know you more.

(1) Full Name

(2) Telephone

(3) Mobile

(4) Date Of Birth/Age/sex

(5) Country and home Address

(6) Occupation,

(7) Company (8) National Id / International Id

Regards

Burçin Ozan

Chief Financial Officer CFO, HSBC Turkey.
Wayne

Re: mreric55a@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:31 pm

Personal Message In Respect Of Your Outstanding Payment

nelson obioma <joeltehie41@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Wed, 9 Feb at 17:55

Dear Beneficiary,

This offer is from the bottom of my heart and you can private email me on this email: ccccccbbnnigeria@outlook.com

Kind regards,

Nelson Obioma.
Wayne

ejohn1667@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Feb 14, 2022 6:21 pm

Burcin Ozan <ejohn1667@gmail.com>
Reply-To: nelsonobioma52@gmail.com

Bcc:

Mon, 14 Feb at 15:12

Dear Beneficiary,

Kind regards,

Nelson Obioma.
Wayne

kingdomunited707@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jun 15, 2022 6:35 pm

Greetings My lovely good friend.

Jaboy Varghese <kingdomunited707@gmail.com>
To:

Tue, 14 Jun at 08:54

Greetings My lovely good friend.

However, you should be rest assured that what you are passing through is a temporary situation. I am going to help you to receive your payment. This is not an empty promise. I will give you further details once I receive your response. Please provide your current personal/payment particulars while replying such as your ID card, your confidential address as well as your phone number.

Kind regards,

Nelson Obioma.
Wayne

kingdomunited707@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 24, 2022 9:20 pm

Greeting my lovely Friend.

PAYMENT RELEASE UPDATE OF US $10.5M

The Board of Directors of the Deliver Company International United Arab Emirates This is to officially inform you about your Fund of sum of $10.5M is in our Office here programmed into an Electronic Master Smart Card ATM in your name. Or we can also pay your fund to you by Online Bank to Bank Money transfer.

Note: You have to try as much as you can to come to the form therefore you are advised to get back to us with your personal information so that it will help us to know you.

(1) Full Name

(2) Telephone / Mobile /Fax /

(3) Bank Information

(4) Age: Sex:

(5) Country Address

(6) Occupation: /Company

(7) National Id / International Id

Regards,

Jaboy Varghese

Global Shipping & Logistics L.L.C (GSL)

Managing Director

United Arab Emirates.

Header:

Return-Path: <kingdomunited707@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.208.179]
Reply-To: jaboyvarghese@fastest.cc
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2022 20:45:20 +0400
Message-ID: <CANR84vrpMk1OmOb7N-b-6FncdzZG21GLLPw5qUk4PsvBG1z7uw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Greeting my lovely Friend
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.